The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Researching The Role

Colleen Whyte

Part 2

With a grunt Garth slid through the narrow window opening and lowered himself to the floor. The torch he had brought with him proved to be unnecessary as the dim security lights in the library gave him enough light to work by. He moved over to the desk and began to search for his portable Cd player. Mz Trimble had confiscated it from him last week, saying that he had it turned up too loud and was disturbing the other library users. Well he wanted it back and he had no scruples about breaking in to get it.

He found it in the third drawer down, it was underneath a tatty old book which he took a quick flick through after pocketing his disc player. Even in the dim light several words caught his attention—‘sex’, ‘fetish’, ‘lingerie’ and others. A big grin formed on Garth’s face, ‘the sly old bitch,’ he thought, ‘reading porno in her office.’ The book was well worn too, he noted as he slipped it in to his other pocket. Let’s see her complain about the theft now.

Chuckling to himself he left the way he came in and crept as far as the lit pathway where he blended in with the rest of the student’s wandering around the evening campus.

Feeling much better with his ‘sounds’ back, Garth stuck the ear phones in, clipped the disc player onto his belt and pushed play. He jogged up the ramp to the late night campus cafeteria, bought a mug of coffee and found a seat while he waited for his flatmate to finish his lecture.

Minutes passed and he began to wish he had brought something to read, then he remembered he had and with a low chuckle he pulled out the coverless and dog-eared book. Flipping it open at random he was greeted with the title : “Brimstone and Fire—Gynosensuality”. The sub-title was “Mantra of Sexual Co-dependence.”

Sounds good, Garth thought to himself and read down to what looked to him to be a poem since the text was all centred and some of the phrases repeated. What the words were was another matter, the poem seemed to be written in latin and he didn’t know much beyond Ave Caesar and Et Tu Bruti. Still amused however he mouthed out the words, and deafened by his music he didn’t notice when he began to recite them out loud.

At the next table over Sarah and Michelle were doing a last minute cram for a test the next day. Sarah was closer to Garth, and therefore more annoyed by the occasional snatches of music from his ear phones but the somewhat plain girl was too shy to ask him to turn it down. So she suffered in silence, copying out formulae again and again to rote learn them.

Across the table from her, Michelle was less affected. Unlike Sarah she didn’t take her studies as seriously, but when the shy little bookworm had offered to partner with her in the lab Michelle was clued in enough to accept. Sarah was easily carrying them both for Physics:Experimental so Michelle only needed to make the lower threshold in Physics:Theory to pass. Michelle briefly considered inviting Sarah to a hot party she was going to on the weekend, then decided against it. The girl really wouldn’t fit in and while Michelle was grateful for her help, she was a bit too uptight to have hang around.

Michelle curled up her pert little nose in annoyance when the guy at the next table added talking out loud to his sins. Well, Michelle had done as much study as she intended so it was up to Sarah to either tell him off or finish for the night. She hoped the latter. She could see Sarah was beginning to squirm.

Several more minutes passed and Michelle found herself growing less bored. The words the guy was muttering were quite catchy, she couldn’t make them out but they had a nice rhythm to them. Sarah had stopped fidgeting too.

Funny, Michelle thought, she was getting a weird sensation, almost like she was getting aroused—she was getting that warm sensation around her thighs that she got when she was checking out a really cute guy. Come to think of it, she hadn’t had a decent fuck in ages. She really felt like rectifying that tonight, anyway it would help her relax for the test.

Looking at Sarah she decided the girl wasn’t that plain, she just needed to do a bit of work with her hair and try some makeup. Better clothes would help no end, the girl’s shyness manifesting in very bland choices. Michelle envisaged her in her mind, a wave to put some body into her hair, a slit skirt, those cute knee boots with the heels, a tank top or perhaps a short sweater, clinging to her pert little breasts. Actually she was quite a hottie, Michelle decided. In fact if she wasn’t so reserved she would probably make a move on her.

Sarah looked up from her notes at that point, her eyes met Michelle’s and no words were necessary to convey the lust. Their hands joined across the table, both leaned forward together and their lips met, a passionate kiss that they had to break all too soon because of the discomfort of the table edge digging into their stomachs. With unsurpressed regret they broke off long enough to gather up their books and notes and then got up so they could be closer together.

Another kiss, joined by a full crotch grinding embrace this time, oblivious to the jeers and catcalls from the other late night diners. Garth however, did notice and turning in his seat he was astounded by the sight—two girls practically fucking each other right there in the cafeteria. He, and others, watched in rapt interest for several minutes until the combined stares broke through the girls’ passion and they retreated as fast as they could in their aroused states to finish their love making in private.

Just moments after Garth’s flatmate Josh arrived and noticed the strange atmosphere in the cafeteria.

“Did I miss something?” he asked.

“Yeah, did you ever!” Garth replied, “A couple of lezzies getting it on right about where you’re standing. Pity about the blond, she was a bit of all right.”

“I dunno, I’m up for watching,” Josh said as he and Garth headed out to the car park.

“Nah, I’ve got no time for it if you can’t join in, and those two definitely weren’t interested in men. Bet they did it just to piss us all off.”

Some parts of the car park were better lit than others, and arriving late Josh had had to find a spot in the less well lit. As such the first that they knew they were in trouble was when they found themselves surrounded by eight hostile gang members. The fact that they were all female didn’t make them any less intimidating, if anything they were more prone to violence to prove themselves.

“Nice night, hey boyz,” the stocky women directly in front of them said with a well practised sneer. Any real trace of femininity she had was overwhelmed by her doc martins, baggy trousers, ripped denim jacket and the scar that ran up her right cheek. The others wore very much the same, their uniform.

Garth and Josh didn’t even consider putting up a fight, their masculine pride safely enwrapped in the desire to not get killed. Even without the numbers, the guys knew the girls had more fighting experience than they would ever have and they would be armed.

So they surrendered their wallets and the contents of their pockets, and emptied their bags for their muggers to pick through. Garth suppressed a groan when they took his cd player, not caring that they also took the book. For their co-operation, Garth and Josh got off with being shoved around a bit before the gangers wandered off laughing.

Garth and Josh proved to be their last victims of the night, other students were wise enough not to get caught and the gangers headed back to their hang-out in the basement of an abandoned youth centre.

The entire place had a pervasive smell of sweat, mouldering food and dope. None of the gang members were brave enough to show weakness by cleaning up so their hang out would just get worse until they were finally forced to move on.

Their leader, having forsaken her given name of Traia for ‘LC Bitch’ was the first to get her pick of the night’s loot. There wasn’t much so she settled for the cash, the others were disappointed but they knew better than to object. She picked up the CD player and tossed it to ‘M Kool’.

“Yo! See what you can get for that from Gringer.” LC sorted through the rest and picking out a watch tossed it to another gang member. “Yours, Stuk.”

Stuk was the newest member of the gang and tradition held that she get something from the first take. It was a crappy watch and Stuk knew it was a deliberate choice by LC to show how little respect she had for the new girl.

Other items got distributed at random, most of their recipients hoping they could sell them for enough to get a hit of their drug of choice. Finally only the book was left.

“Prissy,” LC taunted as she threw the book at another girl, “You can read, can’t cha? You can give us a bed time story.”

The other gangers laughed too, and followed LC’s lead in grabbing beers from the barely working fridge and lounging in their usual places about the hang out. They even quietened down a bit to listen to what Prissy was reciting.