The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Researching The Role—Part Three

Standing naked and with her eyes closed, Michelle couldn’t help giggling as she felt Sarah’s breath near her crotch. It was all the more sensitive since she had just shaved away all of her pubic hair. The happy squirm that accompanied the giggle earned her a reprimand from her lover.

“Stand still, and don’t peek. I want this to be a surprise.”

Michelle whispered a less than sincere apology but screwed her eyes even tighter shut. Ever since they had become lovers after that fateful study session, Michelle had been working hard at improving Sarah’s image. All of Sarah’s old clothes had been thrown out, all the plain cotton panties and the woollen spencers and the shapeless sweaters and the boring blouses. In fact Michelle had weeded a lot of dull clothing out of her own wardrobe as well.

They had then set about getting new clothes, Sarah’s father provided her with a more than adequate allowance which she had barely touched up to this point, and soon Sarah was turning heads with her minidresses and her skin tight jeans and her ever higher heels. Michelle got a great buzz out of dressing up her companion as though she was a life sized doll. Too great a buzz in one case, they were now banned from one of the trendier stores in town for making love in the changing room.

Now it was Sarah’s turn. During one of their post coitus chats the subject of their sexuality had come up and how strange it was that it had taken them this long to realise they were gay. Sarah had let slip that she had had an intense crush on one of the girls at the private boarding school she had gone to. It had given Sarah an idea and now it was being enacted.

“Lift your left foot,” Sarah’s voice came from somewhere near Michelle’s knees and she obeyed, putting her outstretched hands on Sarah’s shoulders for balance. She nearly fell over anyway as she felt something smooth and clingy being run up her leg almost to her crotch.

“Now the right.” And a similar sensation. With both feet back on the ground, it was all Michelle could do not to play with herself as Sarah slipped a blouse on her and stood so close to button it up to her throat. Something was then wrapped around her throat and knotted, just tight enough to be a presence. It reminded Michelle of tying up Sarah with her pantyhose the night before and she could feel a warm moistness between her legs.

Even with her eyes closed and distracted by thoughts of sex, Michelle could tell the next item Sarah put on her was a pleated skirt, she could feel it against her legs. Then there was a cardigan, slightly tight against her stomach and breasts as it was buttoned up.

“All done,” Sarah whispered and Michelle could hear the sexual tension in her voice. Flicking open her eyes, Michelle was delighted by the vision of Sarah in front of her, so pretty in her old school uniform of white stockings and blouse, grey skirt, crimson tie and cardigan. She only had to glance in the mirror to know she was identically dressed. Neither girl could hold out any longer and closed into a body grinding embrace, tongues probing, hands seeking flesh.

“Mmm, you forget the panties,” Michelle teased as Sarah’s mouth moved down to her throat and nuzzled her neck just above the knot of the tie.

“Didn’t,” Sarah murmured, “No point getting them messy before we go out.” And plunged her fingers deep into Michelle’s pussy. Michelle had to respond in kind and it was a race to get each other off before they had to go to their next lecture.

They arrived late at the lecture anyway, once just hadn’t been enough to cover how worked up they had become in getting dressed. Their arrival in the lecture theatre caused a commotion. In addition to the school uniforms Sarah had done their hair up into childish pigtails and with their breasts flattened down by the tight cardigans and lack of brassieres, they looked half their age. They didn’t act it though and there was stunned silence as they sat down together and kissed. The lecturer really didn’t regain control of the class after that, and wasn’t aided by the fact that he was afraid to come out from behind the lectern because of the bulge in his trousers.

* * *

[Meanwhile, down at the police station]

“You wanted to see me, Lieutenant?”

“Yeah. I’m worried about the crime-stats for the Southard district.”

“What about them?”

“The number of reported crimes is way down.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“No, it’s the reporting crimes that’s down—I don’t believe the actual number of muggings has changed. I want to know why.”

“LC and her gang run that area, guys are a bit leery about reporting that they’ve been mugged by girls. Although LC and crew barely rate as human, let alone female. Word is that they’ve run most of their male counterparts out of the area.”

“Which to my mind just means they’re a nastier bunch. I don’t like it when the ‘good’ citizens of this ‘burb are too scared to come to us after they’ve been attacked. I want you to put someone in.”

“Geez, Lt. I don’t have any young female officers, Kowaski is six months pregnant, Jones is pushing forty and Leery is away on a course.”

“What about Balero?”

“You can’t be serious, she’s barely post-rookie and has the street smarts of the Queen’s corgis. The only time I let her leave her desk is to do school displays and even then I vet the schools.”

“She’s a fully trained police officer. I want this done. I am not going to have a gang take away what little credibility we have. You get Balero up to speed and I’ll arrange for some crimes she can do to get some street cred.”

“But ...”

“This is going to happen, Lawson. Your only decision is how long you’re going to argue before you do it.”

“Okay, just as long as my objections are noted. So who’s backup?”

“Green and Kowaski, they’ve already bugged LC’s hide out and are set up in an observation post across the street.”

* * *

Detective Pete Green knocked lightly on the dirty sheet of cardboard that served as a door and announced himself, “Kowaski, it’s Pete.” It always paid to be careful about things like this when you were on stake out and even more so with his partner in her current state.

Sergeant Kowaski, no-one had dared call her Trish in months, grunted an acknowledgement and Pete peeled back the cardboard enough for him to enter the room carrying a box of donuts and a tray with four tubs of coffee. He set these down carefully beside his partner and then backed away so that she could have unrestricted access. It was just as well he did as she ripped open the box and scooping out a cream-filled pastry, stuffed it into her mouth.

Pete didn’t bother to ask if anything had happened while he had been out, Kowaski would have taped it. Besides it didn’t pay to say or do anything that she could take the wrong way, she was pretty moody at the moment.

Actually since she had found out she was pregnant three months ago her moods had swung unpredictably between aggressive and morose and it saddened Pete that everyone at the station looked forward to the morose. Her boyfriend leaving town shortly after finding out he was going to be a father hadn’t helped. Ostensibly he was looking for work in another city but it was a fiction that even Kowaski was having trouble believing.

He glanced in her direction, it didn’t pay to look at her directly anymore, she was very self-conscious about her appearance. She had taken to wearing the loosest and baggiest of clothing in a counterproductive attempt to disguise how large she had become, and in the drabbest of colours. She had even cut her long hair short claiming it was less of a hassle that way.

Pete had envied her boyfriend, but Kowaski had always been one of the guys as far as work was concerned, joining in with the pub crawls and the soccer, never afraid to get her hands dirty with them. A very feminine and beautiful mate, but a mate none the less. Now she just looked slovenly.

With little else to do, Pete picked up the headphones and pressed one cup against his ear. He was surprised to hear only a single voice from a room full of people, even more so since it wasn’t LC. What on earth could be so important that none of the other gang members was making a sound. For a dreadful moment it occurred to him that it might be a decoy, that the gang knew they were being spied upon. Then the smooth rhythm of the words took his attention.

“Kowaski,” he said quietly so as to not miss a word, “Check this out.”

His partner grunted, stuffed a half eaten donut back into the box and then rather than get up she humped the chair over to him. The racket she made in the process broke Pete’s concentration for a moment and he felt sorry for her that she would rather bounce across on the chair rather than risk waddling if she got up and walked.

“What is it?” she mumbled, pastry crumbs flying out of her mouth with the words. Pete was too busy wiping a blob of spat cream off his shirt to reply so she took the headphones and held them up to her ear much as he had done. A moment passed and Pete turned his attention back to the head phones. His partner seemed to be totally wrapped up in whatever she was hearing so he carefully took the other side and listened in as well.

It was still just the one voice, female and surprisingly fluid as it read out something scientific sounding. In fact it reminded Pete of being back at ‘tech, listening to the lecturer ramble on and on, but this was fascinating. Although he couldn’t seem to remember what had just been said, or what it was about, just that it was fascinating.

When the speaker concluded with “And that’s all for tonight, girls,” he and Kowaski joined in with the collective sigh of regret and put down the head phones unwillingly.

There were several moments of tense silence in the room, then Pete half turned and brushed his partner’s cheek with the back of his hand. “Y’know,” he commented in a husky voice, “You are so incredibly sexy.”

“You think so?” she replied, teasing rather than doubting as she took his hand, guided it past her mouth where she kissed it before lowering it to her breast.

“Mmm, Trish. So sexy. I love your big swollen tits ...”

Kowaski undid the buttons on her oversized maternity blouse, peeled it back to give him a better look. It was the first time in months she had exposed her body.

“Oh god! Your belly’s so big, so tight and firm and round.” Pete gasped and lowered his head down to it so he could kiss it. Trish stroked his hair, enjoying the sensation then undid the clip on the front of her brassiere, freeing her soft breasts. A inch long nipple pressed against Pete’s ear, drawing his attention up until he was suckling on it.

With a crash the chair unbalanced and they found themselves on the floor, laughing at their own clumsiness then crawling over to the foam squad they used for taking naps. Pete went wild over every part of Trish’s pregnant body, every bit of stretched skin and swollen flesh, kissing and licking until they spent themselves in the passion of a frenzied fuck.