The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Researching the Role

Part Four

Despite it being the middle of the afternoon and the campus being over crowded at the best of times, Garth was pretty much alone in the corridor where he was skulking. The reason for the lack of people, students or otherwise, was that this corridor was only of use to the rare breed of student who did classical studies and physics—connecting a small lecture theatre in the ancient languages section through an old section of the building to the physics laboratory.

Garth knew about it because he had done a semester of introduction to classical language last year. He had told his mates it was to pick up chicks, the truth was that he had ticked the wrong box on his enrolment. As it had turned out, it had been a good place to meet girls, he had even gone out with a cute blonde called Wendy several times. Now to bolster his ego, badly bruised by the mugging last week, he was intent on asking her out again.

A sudden clattering and babble of voices from the room announced the end of the lecture and Garth straightened up and made sure he was presentable. As it was an advanced class there wasn’t likely to be more than a dozen students and only Wendy, and some other girl who he couldn’t remember the name of, were likely to also be doing physics.

He waited a bit longer as the noise lessened. Wendy shouldn’t be long now, he thought, unless she’s decided to skip her lab today. A slight tremble told him he was getting too worked up, too nervous so he tried to quietly hum his favourite song in his head, and when that didn’t work he remembered what he had been reading when he had last heard the song. The poem came clearly to his mind and he began to recite it again, it had a soothing rhythm to it and he began to feel better.

Unheard by Garth, the back door to the lecture theatre opened and a bookish young woman stepped into the corridor only to come to an immediate halt when she saw someone standing there and her ears caught the first strains of what he was saying. It took Olwena only a moment to recognise Garth, she remembered him from the previous year and had actually been quite attracted to him. Ever since she had really regretted not having the courage to talk to him.

And he was reciting some Latin verse, with really good intonation and accent. She was impressed, she hadn’t thought he had taken the lectures too seriously but he had obviously been studying in his own time. She hoped that meant he would be taking the course again, maybe she could offer to tutor him. No. She wasn’t going to put it off, she was going to go right up to him and talk to him right now.

A strange, not unpleasant sensation was washing through Olwena as she summoned up her nerve. She felt a bit flushed, excited, almost ... well something she really didn’t understand. Her brassiere felt like it was chafing her nipples and she was getting a bit ... squeamy ... between her legs. For a moment she was terrified that she had become so agitated that she was in danger of pissing in her panties.

Then a set of tanned arms went around her waist from behind and pulled her back against the soft body behind her. Firm breasts pressed against her shoulder blades, lips nuzzled up against her ear, the tip of a tongue played with her ear lobe. Olwena gasped in surprise and was at once overcome with desire, twisting around so that she could face the woman.

It was Wendy, not a surprise, not a concern as their lips crashed together, a desperate yearning making the two women claw at each other, drive their bodies harder against each other, seeking release in each others passion.

They weren’t quiet about it and Garth was broken out of his reverie by their squeals of delight. He stood there for several moments in stunned disbelief, his mouth hanging open. He just could not believe it! Wendy and another girl kissing! No, scratch that, Wendy was up against the wall hiking up her skirt and the other girl had her face buried in her crotch even before she got the panties off.

Garth just could not believe it! Was every girl he fancied a lesbian? He was too upset to even stay and watch.

* * *

Rachel Balero, junior uniformed officer and now doing her first undercover sting. She was so happy that she had finally made her rite of passage, she had been so worried that they were going to treat her like a delicate flower for the rest of her career.

Of course she didn’t look like a flower now, she had had to give up her dresses for a grungy pair of jeans, a ripped tank top and Brenda Leery’s old trainers. They stunk and didn’t fit very well but Sgt Lawson has assured her that it was all part of the role and she wasn’t going to give him any excuse to assign someone else.

Lawson had also warned her that LC and her gang were likely to work her over even if they did decide to let her join them. She couldn’t honestly say that she was looking forward to that part of it.

Her point of contact was to be the local probation office as many of LC’s gang had to make regular visits there as part of their parole. Rachel had been set up with a cover story, she had been convicted of poisoning her step father and the courts had ordered her to move to another city. Lawson had chosen poisoning as her crime, it was a crime that was likely to make the gangers treat her with some respect. It doesn’t pay to piss off someone who can slip something into your food and make you die very slowly and painfully. At least that was what Lawson hoped.

So Rachel showed up to the probation office and hung around waiting for her interview. She shared the waiting room with a smelly old guy who muttered a lot, she was only too glad that he didn’t seem to know she was there. Time passed, then the inner door opened and a teenage girl strode out, gave Rachel a once over and left. Rachel had done her best to look staunch but really didn’t feel it.

It was a relief to go in to the semi-friendly atmosphere of the office where an initially bored looking young man went out of his way to be pleasant to her. It took Rachel a while to realise it was because she was so much nicer than what he normally had to deal with and she blanched as she wondered if she had already blown her chance to impress the gang.

However the girl she had seen earlier was waiting for her when she left. “So, new here?” she challenged.

Rachel did her best to be rude and aggressive. “Yeah, what’s it to ya?” She failed miserably but it didn’t matter.

“Think you can manage by yerself? Not really a good place to hang with nobody.”

“I can take care of myself,” Rachel shot back. The lack of conviction and tremble in her voice satisfied the other girl.

“Hold a mo, you may want to hang with us instead.” The girl pulled out a cell phone, hit the speed dial and got an answer almost at once. “LC, got a new girl. Met her at the prob. ... Yeah she’s pretty. ... ”

Rachel was surprised to realise she had already met one of LC’s gang, the girl looked nothing like the photographs of known members that Lawson had shown her. In the pictures all the women had been hard looking, unkempt hair, battered clothes, ugly. The girl with the cell phone had her luxuriant, dark hair french braided, her nails sculpted and polished in crimson, her face made up. And rather than denim and flannel she had a sleeveless satin top with a tight, knee length leather skirt and glossy mid-heel pumps.

“Okay,” the girl said closing up the phone, “LC wants to give you the once over. Come with me.”

A wiser woman would have been suspicious about how easy it had been, a wiser woman would have been wrong.

* * *

Michelle couldn’t think how she could get into a situation like this. Well actually, she could. It was almost entirely Sarah’s fault. With her new found confidence, Michelle’s lover had gone right up to the librarian and asked her if she had any reference works on female eroticism.

Well, Mz Trimble had been more than helpful. In fact as Michelle stood perched on her six inch heels, unable to move any part of her body because of the latex sheath she was strapped and buckled in to, dreading and anticipating the next time the finger vibrator in her ass would go off, she had to admit that Mz Trimble had gone out of her way to help the girls with their sexual experimentation.

A club patron looked her over on his way to the bar, appropriately dressed in a leather mesh vest, leather chaps and not a lot else. Michelle did her best to smile pleasantly at him, it would just take a touch to cause her to fall over and she was glad so far none of the small crowd in the night club had a cruel streak. The man gave her a somewhat bemused smile back but didn’t stop.

Looking around, difficult both because of the limited movement offered to her head by the sheath and her precarious balance, Michelle managed to spot Sarah in one of the night club booths. She was with Mz Trimble and Carol the library assistant. Despite appearances, neither Sarah or Carol were much more mobile than Michelle. Carol was wearing a beautiful full length white satin dress that was all flounces, lace and petticoats. These decorations concealed the fact that Carol’s ankles and knees were manacled together and that the elegant white gloves she was wearing were sewn to the bodice of her dress so that it appeared as if she had her hands demurely folded in front of her.

Sarah on the other hand, was clad in red leather. Thigh length boots with wicked heels, a studded leather corset, a matching choker and shoulder length gloves. What couldn’t be seen was that the boots and gloves were zipped together, effectively turning the dark haired girl into a mannequin. That and of course the chrome eggs that Mz Trimble had inserted into her hot little pussy. Michelle squirmed in frustrated arousal at the memory, of her lover’s cute little ass sticking up in the air as the librarian had inserted them one by one, teasing and tormenting both of them.

Mz Trimble attracted even more attention than the girls she was with. In amongst the leather, latex and rubber of the other patrons, only she dared wear a pale blue twin set and knee length skirt. It was what wasn’t seen that enticed so much, her hour glass figure could only come from the most constricting of corsets, the seamed stockings had to be gartered, if she was wearing a brassiere then the cups did not extend as far as her erect nipples.

The vibrator chose that moment to go off and Michelle almost collapsed to the ground as her knees weakened. She didn’t know how much longer she could last, nor did she want it to ever end.