The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Researching The Role

by Colleen Whyte

Conclusion

Even with the high ceilings in the library the red-hued, just barely humanoid figure was too large to emerge from the smoking crater in the floor. The violence of the creature’s arrival was such that nearby bookshelves had been toppled and both of the women who had been nearest had been sent sprawling. Prissy didn’t even try to get back to her feet, scuttling away as fast as she could manage in her tight dress. Mz Trimble however stood with a matchless calm and brushed the ash off her jacket before turning her attention to the immense figure.

“Young man, do you realise quite how much damage you are doing to my library?”

“Woman! I am Bezlebab! I am Lucifus! I am Asmod...”

“If I wanted to know that, I have a perfectly good thesaurus in my office.” Mz Trimble said, pushing her glasses back into place and noting with some concern that a few strands of hair had escaped from her bun.

“Woman! Do you quite comprehend the magnitude of the being you face! I was old before your weak, sycophantic race was created. And now my time has come! I will carry you all away into pits of torment! I will rule this pathetic planet for the remainder of eternity.”

“I should think not,” Mz Trimble’s voice remained calm, but inwardly she was more than a little concerned that the automatic sprinkler system hadn’t activated. She would have Carol ring maintenance as soon as the current situation had been dealt with.

“Woman! You cannot defy me!”

“And why not?”

“I am power incarnate!”

“No. You are just a sad reflection of people’s pettiness and insecurity. You serve a purpose only slightly more useful than low fat ice cream. Your only power is to inveigle the morally weak.”

“Like you, Woman! The levels of degradation you have subjected yourself and those around you to since becoming enthralled by my tome ...”

“You equate sexual pleasure with degradation? You are a truly sad individual. Now if you would be good enough to clean up your mess before you leave?”

“Bu... but ... but ...”

“Very well, just leave then. And consider any future library privileges revoked.”

* * *

The call had come in just as Lt Mason was driving home. Over half a dozen people had phoned almost simultaneously to say that there had been an explosion at the campus library and that a huge thing was threatening to kill everyone there. Bored by days of inactivity he decided to respond to the call himself and arrived at the campus before the patrol cars.

Seeing a young man fleeing in terror from the direction of the library he jumped out of his car, drew his revolver and intercepted him. “Hold up! Lt Mason, police! What’s the situation in the library?”

“Too late, man. Mz Trimble’s already dealt to him. The situation’s over.”

“Then why are you running?”

“I’ve got an overdue library book!”

Lieutenant Mason holstered his gun and wandered back to his car. Now seemed like a good time to pick up on his early retirement option, what with the sharp drop in crime locally and his wife being pregnant. God but she was so sexy, and so keen to screw any chance they got. No need to go back to the station, he decided, not with what he had waiting for him at home.

* * *

Garth was basically meandering around the flat, still a little sore from his session with F-Doll and more than a little bored. And lonely. Josh was away for the weekend with Brad. Just went to show, Garth thought, its true what they say about the more macho you are, the more likely you’re gay. Still it hadn’t freaked him out as much as he had thought it would when he had found out, if it made them happy then it was fine with him.

The knock came just as it occurred to Garth at that point that he seemed to be the only person not getting laid. With that wry thought he trudged over to the door, not having a clue who it might be. Somewhat lethargically he opened the door, and his jaw hit the ground.

Standing there were Wendy and Olwena in matching nurses uniforms. Garth’s eyes travelled up from their white high heeled sandals to white stockings to just a hint of garter under the hem of their skimpy tunics to the tightly belted waists and on past the deep cleavage to finish at the little white bonnet perched on their teased out hair. He was too stunned to resist as they pushed him back into the flat.

“Hi,” Wendy said brightly, “We heard that you were a bit unwell, and lonely.”

“So we’re here to take care of our delicate little patient.” Olwena cooed.

“And see to ALL his needs,” Wendy added as she closed and locked the door behind her.

THE END

* * *