The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RESORT

By Robotmaster

“I can’t believe it’s finally time to go!” said Lori excitedly, as she carefully put a few more items into her luggage. “Yeah,” said Amy, “seems like an eternity since we first decided to do this!” Amy absently picked up the well-worn brochure again. “Not that is was a hard decision, anyway!”

Lori laughed, “I can’t believe the only thing we have to do to get free travel and lodging for seven days is sit through a promotional event.” “Absolutely!” said Amy. “If they’re stupid enough to think we are actually going to buy a timeshare or whatever they are trying to sell, let them think it!” The two friends giggled smugly.

Amy gave a fake wolf whistle as Lori held up a tiny red string bikini, then dropped it into her bag. “How many suits are you bringing anyway?” said Amy. “Well, counting this, I’ve got four,” said Lori. “This is the sexiest of them all. There have to be some good looking guys that will be there, right?” “I can’t imagine why not,” said Amy. “Cindy and Trish said there were plenty of them when they went last year.”

“I swear, it seems like all they want to talk about is how much fun they had, and how we should go too!” said Lori. “But I’m still suspicious about the way they looked when they got back. I swear they both lost weight and gained a cup size and several inches to their bust, not to mention how much clearer and tan their skin was!”

“Oh…my…god,” said Amy. “Will you please give that a break? Why don’t you believe them when they say they had a few spa services the resort offered?” “I know, but I don’t see how they could change that much in a week. It just doesn’t seem possible…” “Will you please stop with the worrying!” said Amy, “I for one am looking forward to getting some of those spa services, particularly on these!” Amy framed her small breasts with her hands. “OK, OK, I’ll let it go,” Lori laughed. “I guess if Cindy and Trish had a great time, so will we!”

The giggling and chatting continued until the bags were all packed up. “We better get some rest, the cab to the airport will be here at 6am!” said Amy. “Yep, see you in the morning, babe!” Amy flipped her long blond hair at Lori playfully as she headed to her room.

* * *

“Ugghhh…this is too damn early!” said Amy, as the cab pulled away from the curb. Lori yawned in the seat beside her. “Well, we can sleep on the plane.” “Yeah, I intend to do that after a couple margaritas,” said Amy.

After a short connection to Atlanta, the girls headed to the gate on their boarding pass. The sign read, “Charter Flight – Relaxix Resort” over the door. As they settled into their seats to wait for the plane, Lori looked around, then whispered, “Amy! Why are there only women on this flight! I thought there would be guys there too!” Amy rolled her eyes, “Always suspicious! I know I told you that they have separate flights for the guys and the girls. They’ve had ‘problems’ in the past if they guys are on the same plane!”

“Oh, right, I forgot.” Lori continued to scan the room. “I hope there are lots of cute guys there. We have lots of pretty competition, by the looks of it.” Amy looked around briefly as well, “I wouldn’t worry about them, sweetie, none of them are as hot as you!” Lori playfully punched Amy in the arm. “Ow! That hurt! You are such a brat!” The two play slapped each other for a moment, then giggled as they put on their iPhone headsets.

An hour or so later, the two roommates sat gazing out the window into the Atlantic ocean. “We must be out around Bermuda by now,” said Lori. “Oooooo…are you scared? The Bermuda Triangle” Amy intoned in a scary voice. “Shut up, that’s not what I meant. It’s just that it isn’t really clear where the island is on the map. I’m trying to keep track.” “Who cares!” said Amy. “All I know is it is sunny, warm and has a great beach.” Lori sighed and settled back into her seat.

Suddenly, the stewardess appeared next to their seats. “I’ve got a couple complimentary pina coladas for you ladies, if you would like them!” “Are you kidding!” Amy said, grabbing both of them and handing one to Lori before she could even speak. Lori crooked an eyebrow as she looked at the stewardess’ attire. Her modest tank top and sarong were certainly tropical and appropriate for their destination, but the girl looked like a playboy bunny. Lori guessed she had about size 38D cups.

“Cheers!” said Amy, holding up her drink. Lori clinked her glass, then took a sip. The smooth, sweet coconut and rum were a welcome taste, and she settled back to enjoy it as she gazed out the window. After finishing the drink, she yawned and felt herself really wanting to take a nap. Amy was already fast asleep next to her. “Oh well, so much for figuring out where we are headed,” said Lori.

As she dozed off, Lori had the half-thought that the cabin had become awfully quiet. Had she been able to look around the cabin, she would have seen that all of the rest of the girls on the flight were also sleeping.

A short time later, the stewardesses began to walk up and down the aisles, plugging the girls’ headphones to the sockets in their seats. They gently placed headphones into the ears of the girls without them. After all the girls were connected, the head stewardess walked to the front with an odd, somewhat blank look on her face, then pressed a button on the media system. As she did, she knocked on the cockpit door.

“Is there anything I can get for you gentlemen?” she said. “Nothing but you and Alysha!” the co-pilot grinned. “Yes, sir,” she said, turning to snap her fingers at a lithe mocha colored stewardess sitting motionless in her jump seat. Alysha immediately stood and followed the head stewardess into the cockpit, pulling the door shut behind her. The last thing that could be seen as the door closed was Alysha grasping the bottom seam of her tank top and beginning to pull up.

Lori started awake as the plane’s wheels hit the runway. Amy was still out of it next to her, so she pushed her awake. “Hey, sleepyhead, look! We’re here!” “Oh my god, it’s beautiful!” said Amy, wiping the sleep from her eyes as she peered out the window. Palm trees and mountains met their gaze, along with the distant azure blue of the Caribbean.

The two friends chatted happily as the plane pulled up to the small terminal. A set of stairs was pulled up planeside, and the passengers disembarked one by one. As Amy and Lori reached the bottom of the steps, they were met by a resort employee dressed in the same tropical outfit as the stewardesses. “Hi, I’m Lyn. May I have your name,” said the attractive Asian. Lori pushed her elbow into her friend’s side and gestured toward Lyn’s chest as she found them on the clipboard she held. Amy mouthed the words “I know” to Lori.

Looking up, the buxom girl smiled and handed the girls each an envelope. “This has all your check in information. The shuttle will take you by your bungalow, I-18. Your bags will be delivered directly to you shortly” The girls took the envelopes and jumped onto the shuttle excitedly. The other girls around them were chatting and laughing noisily. Lori sat back and drank in the sights as the vehicle wound through groves of palm, pimento, and sugar cane. Suddenly, Amy gasped, “Look!”

Ahead, the girls could see a huge, Polynesian style roof rising above the treeline. “That must be the main lodge,” said Amy. “I can’t wait to see all the fun stuff there is to do in there.” A nearby redhead said, “Wow, me too! I think this stuff said we have to go through the promotional presentation before we can do anything else, though.” “Ugghhhh…” Lori and Amy sighed in unison.

The shuttle pulled up before a cluster of bungalows that seemed to be a ways off from the main lodge. “How surprising! It’s going to be a long walk to get over there,” said Amy. With a groan, the two friends got off, along with all the rest of the girls on the shuttle. The girls wandered off in groups until just Lori and Amy stood before a door labeled “I-18.” Putting the keycard in the slot, the girls walked in to a spartan room, not much furnishings other than a couch, a desk, two twin beds and a small TV.

“Oh well, should have expected this too. Anyway, free is free, right?” said Amy. Lori dropped wearily onto one of the beds. “I’m too tired to do anything.” “Well, you better not get too comfortable. That girl was right. We have to be at main building in this cluster in a half hour for the presentation.” Lori groaned, “I wish I could just take a nap. It’s strange, I should feel refreshed as long as I slept on the plane.” “Well, one bit of good news, it says we should put on our swimwear for a reception on the beach right after the presentation.”

Lori perked up. “That sounds fun!” Just then, a knock at the door brought their bags into the room. Lori rummaged around and found her modest floral bikini. “What, not going to put on the sexy red number?” said Amy. “Nah, I’ll save that for the right moment!” said Lori. Amy went into the bathroom to change as Lori did the same by the bed. Amy stepped out wearing a French cut white bikini that really accentuated her curves. She had never been well endowed, but had a fantastic ass to make up for it.

Lori twirled in her bikini. “You look beautiful, as always,” said Amy. Lori was a little more proportioned than Amy, but a little more out of shape. She self-consciously pulled a beach robe over herself. Amy did the same, then held the door as they both walked out into the sun and warmth.

Amy and Lori walked somewhat nervously toward the main building. The other girls were making their way in as well. Some were dressed more modestly, but many were already in string bikini thongs and no cover ups. Amy leaned into Lori’s ear, “Looks like we have some tough competition” she whispered. “Mmm hmm…” Lori intoned.

Walking into the meeting room, the girls saw rows of tables with chairs behind them. They made their way to a couple of chairs toward the back. Amy busied herself with the little plastic palm trees and snow globes that sat before her. Lori looked around bored, noting with dread the large projection screen at the front.

As the final girls took their seats, a cheery man in an open linen suit sauntered out. “Ladies! Ladies! Hello! Please, let’s get the presentation going. The sooner we can have some quiet and I can have your attention, the sooner you can get to the beach!” The room erupted into cheers and applause. “OK! I thought so. I am Mr. Jamison. I am the program director here at Relaxix Resort. We have prepared a short video to introduce you to our many amenities. After it is completed, I’ll have some more words to say about the offer we would like to make.”

Slouching back into their seats and folding their arms, the friends looked at each other with disgust, then looked with disinterest at the screen as the lights dimmed.

A video overview with scenes from around the resort began to roll, with a narrator describing the amenities. After several minutes of this, the video switched to a scene evidently from the spa. The spa seemed to have a set of colored lights in the walls that was pulsing in a regular sequence. The voice began to change somewhat, describing how “relaxing” and “renewing” the spa was. Lori found herself become more and more transfixed on the pulsing colors. Had she been able to take her eyes from the screen, she would have seen the rest of the girls in the room had become similarly entrapped by the colors.

Slowly, the colors on the screen began to transform into a swirl, each color spiraling in toward the center. The voice continued, but now had started to say things like “just relax” and “sleep” and “deeper and deeper.” Suddenly startling, Lori looked over at Amy. Amy’s eyes were wide and glassy, her head tipped slightly sideways. “Amy! Amy!” said Lori. “Wake up! Something’s wronnnggggg……”

The technician that had silently walked behind Lori finished injecting the sedative into Lori’s arm. As she slumped forward, Lori thought she heard the voice say “obey and serve”, but soon dropped into unconsciousness.

Some time later, Lori stirred awake. There was a bright light before her, and the sound of electronic equipment humming and beeping. She found her hands tied to the chair she was in, her mouth was gagged. She was clearly no longer in the presentation room. Looking to her side, her eyes opened in panic. A long row of chairs were next to her, each with a girl from the room sitting in it, straight up at attention and with their arms limp at their sides. The girls all stared straight ahead, glassy eyed and expressionless.

Looking down the line, Lori saw Amy sitting with the same blank expression. Amy was only in her bikini now, her beach dress gone. Lori realized she was only in her bikini as well.

Looking up, Lori saw a number of technicians sitting at consoles near the humming and beeping equipment. Had she been able to scream, she would have. In front of each console, a girl stood on an elevated stand, illuminated from below. Each was ramrod straight, arms tight to her side, completely nude, with a large helmet-like device covering her entire head. An armature extending from the ceiling held the helmet in place. A thick cable extended from the back of the helmet and disappeared into the ceiling. Other than an occasional twitch or random finger movement, the girls were motionless.

“Ah, I see you are awake! There always seems to be one or two that don’t respond to the video. Looks like it was you today.” Mr. Jamison stood before Lori, looking lewdly at her up and down. Lori glared at him. “Well, you have the privilege of seeing what the real cost of your ‘free’ vacation is. You are all being converted into programmable pleasure units.”

Jamison chortled slightly as he watched Lori’s face contort in fear and confusion. “You see, my dear, this resort is primarily an exclusive men’s retreat. Our high-powered clientele want to get away from the hustle and bustle of their regular lives, and frankly, get away from the women that constantly make their lives so stressful.”

“We came up with this concept a number of years ago. We knew we needed to have female service staff here to cater to our guests’ every desire, but most women are not willing to do everything they are told. Furthermore, those that are willing are expensive to employ and usually not very attractive. What we needed, we decided, was a way to make otherwise normal women do anything we wanted them to do”

“Relaxix Corporation has been developing self help and neuroplasticity software for a number of years. Our research revealed a fascinating fact: the human mind can be reprogrammed in a manner nearly identical to a computer. Thoughts, memories and personality can be removed or deleted, and replaced with thoughts and memories developed by our supercomputer systems.”

“As we developed the software, we also utilized research from a subsidiary into body modification through electrostimulation, chemistry and non-invasive laser surgery. This has allowed us to sculpt bodies in dramatic, and temporary, ways. As you can see from this unit here”

Jamison patted the ass of a somewhat plain looking brunette walking past him from one of the helmet devices. She was overweight, had poor complexion, and her overall body dimensions were unappealing. The brunette showed no reaction whatsoever to his touch as she continued to march up to a large boothlike structure on the opposite side of the room. A door slid upward on the booth, revealing a brightly lit interior chamber. The brunette walked briskly into the chamber and spun on her heels, standing straight at attention with a completely blank look on her face. The door slid back down and a humming ensued.

“The body conversion is surprisingly quick and easy. We document each unit’s shape before and after the process to ensure they leave looking how they arrived, mostly. There are some minor modifications that are left in place, that make the unit more attractive upon return, and help to recruit new candidates,” said Jamison. “That explains Cindy and Trish!” thought Lori, now in a full panic.

Her eyes darting about, Lori stopped and moaned as she saw her friend Amy walking toward the raised platform the brunette had just vacated. Lori tried to scream, but only a muffled tone emerged. Amy paused just slightly as her eyes made contact with Lori’s, but she quickly broke away, as if following a silent command. With minimal motion, Amy reached behind to undo her bikini top, then pulled off her bottoms. Dropping them into a nearby receptacle, she stepped up onto the platform, then faced the operator at the console before her, fully nude and at attention. Lori whimpered as the helmet dropped down to cover her head.

As Amy’s hands and fingers began to spasm and twitch as the others, Lori heard a whooshing sound. As the door lifted once again from the booth, she gasped as a vision of sexual beauty emerged. The brunette’s once plain features had been transformed. She now resembled Alyssa Milano in her prime. Her nearly flawless hourglass figure was highlighted by perfectly enlarged and enhanced breasts. They showed no evidence of implants. Her skin had been tanned evenly and completely over her entire body.

As the brunette turned toward a door leading from the room, Jamison said, “Oh, one last feature of our pleasure units…” He pulled a small remote from his pocket and punched something into it. The brunette froze, then swiveled neatly and walked toward him. As she reached Lori’s chair, Jamison punched another button and she stopped.

“As you can see, she is fully controlled by remote. Let me show you why.” Grabbing the brunette by the shoulders and spinning her around, he lifted the hair from her shoulders. Lori could see a small silver disk implanted in the back of her neck. “This unit’s control chip allows her to function in minimal mode when not programmed for a guest or service duty. She is interfaced with the mainframe at all times, and can be tracked and recalled at any time. Even though there are hundreds of units at the resort at any given time, we are able to coordinate their scheduling and assignments flawlessly.”

Pressing another button, the brunette proceeded toward her original destination. Lori noted with shock her smooth but oddly mechanical movements as she passed through the door.

“Ah, looks like your friend is done,” smiled Mr. Jamison. Lori looked with horror as Amy stepped down from the platform, her face now completely blank and empty, just like the brunette. Her eyes once again met Lori’s, but there was no hint of recognition or any pause as she marched toward the booth. Lori moaned again as the door to the chamber slid shut. Jamison smiled as Lori sobbed, bemusedly looking at his watch. After a short time, the door opened again, and out stepped Amy.

As with the brunette, Amy’s features had been sculpted and refined. Her breasts had been equally enhanced and enlarged. Her already nice ass appeared even more apple shaped and attractive. Lori ruefully noted how much Amy had wanted the tan she now had, but which she could not appreciate now that she was nothing more than a human robot. She caught a glint of metal from the back of Amy’s neck as she pivoted toward the door and mechanically walked toward it.

“Well, my dear. It appears you are the last one. I always save the resistant ones for last, as it is usually more of a struggle.” Waving his hand, two well-muscled women in skintight bodysuits walked up to Lori and untied her hands. As she vainly struggled against them, they pulled her from her seat. She felt her bikini top being removed from behind, then her bottoms.

Lori cursed and cried into her gag, bucking and straining against the much more powerful handlers. She screamed as they pulled her up onto the raised platform. Held in place, she began to hyperventilate as the helmet descended down over her head. As she tried to keep fighting, she began to feel an odd buzzing and warmth forming around her head. There was a strange tiredness, and a sense of detachment from the reality of her situation.

Jamison smiled as Lori’s arms slowly dropped to her side, her captors gently releasing her. Reaching up beneath the helmet, Jamison pulled down the gag and removed it from Lori’s neck. As he did so, he watched with satisfaction as her body became stiff and ridged, her hands and fingers showing the telltale spasmodic movements of the deprogramming process.

Inside the helmet, Lori felt oddly detached. Memories were rapidly flooding into her mind, and just as quickly seemed to vanish. It was as though she was watching a movie. As the scenes continued to play in her mind’s eye, she felt more and more fuzzy and diffused, until finally a blackness descended on the last of her consciousness.

As the helmet lifted away, Jamison smiled contentedly as Lori stared blankly ahead, her face expressionless. He enjoyed her unusual spiked hair. It was short, but it was somehow appropriate for her. Without a word, she stepped down from the stand, and proceeded toward the body modification booth.

A short time later, the door whooshed open, and Lori stepped out. Jamison laughed heartily at the sight. The nude, spiky haired drone walked forward and began to turn toward the door as programmed. He pulled the remote from his pocket and pressed some buttons. As with the brunette, Lori stopped, then pivoted and walked to him until he froze her with another press of a button. She stared forward, expressionless and emotionless.

Jamison squeezed Lori’s enhanced breasts and erect nipples, enjoying how her spiked hair went so well with her newly tanned and cleared skin. She had a perfectly toned hourglass figure. All traces of excess fat had been removed. As he walked around her, he admired her lovely pert ass. The silver control disk on her neck was quite evident with no hair to obscure it. He reached down and dipped his middle finger into her hot pussy, noting with satisfaction her slight wetness. All units were programmed to be constantly aroused and ready for sex, even in drone mode.

Lori’s expression did not change as he admired her. “Well, my dear, it seems you already have an assignment. I think you are going to be getting fucked almost constantly this week. Too bad you won’t be enjoying it, the only thoughts you will have will be to fulfill your user’s every wish and command.” With another press of a button, Lori spun and headed toward the door, walking the smooth, mechanical way of all the others.

As she passed through the doorway, Lori entered a gleaming stainless steel hallway. In alcoves all along the wall were her fellow converted pleasure units. Continuing toward the end of the hallway, Lori paid no attention as she passed the alcove containing Amy. Amy stood motionless and at attention, her eyes closed. Several tubes and wires extended from her nude body as was the case for all units in storage.

Upon reaching the end of the hallway, Lori turned sharply, then entered another room somewhat like the first, with elevated stands and programming consoles, but the helmets were much smaller. Moving toward a stand as directed by the mainframe computer controlling her every action, Lori stepped up and the helmet descended to fit tightly over her head.

Lori’s eyes widened slightly as programming began to flood her empty mind. The technician operating the console typed into the console from time to time, watching her expression as the programming was implanted. After a bit, Lori announced in a tinny voice, “Pro…gram…ming…com…plete….this…unit…is…a…sex…bot.”

Stepping down from the stand, the wide eyed pleasure bot stood at attention. The technician approached, pulled her eyelids back, and put large silver contact lenses in her eyes. Upon completion, Lori started toward a side room that appeared to be filled with cosmetics and costume props. She walked very mechanically now, stilted, with every movement like that of machine.

As she entered the room, another technician guided her toward an alcove. After he pulled her eyelids shut with his fingertips, a screen descended over the alcove and a hissing sound was heard. After a few moments, the screen lifted. Lori stepped out, now covered completely from head to toe in silver bodypaint. With a snap of the technician’s fingers, her emotionless, staring eyes opened wide.

Motioning her forward with his hand, Loribot moved in her mechanical fashion toward a workstation. The technician checked her over carefully, applying additional paint as needed to complete the work. She now looked like a completely silverized fembot. The technician turned her roughly around by the shoulders, then placed a box with a keypad and some unlit lights on the center of her back. With a suctioning sound, the box adhered tightly to the fembot’s silver skin.

The technician pulled a small silver wire from the top of the box, then fed it upward and pushed it into a port on the control disk on her neck. As the connection was made, the lights on the box came to life, blinking in a regular sequence. At the same moment, Lori’s body stiffened and shuddered, her feet going slightly up on her toes. As she settled back, she assumed a pose of complete attention, her eyes now unblinking and motionless. The technician continued to apply additional metallic accessories to the fembot’s frozen body. The final piece was a small LED light in the middle of her chest that glowed a steady orange.

Stepping behind the sexbot, the technician punched a sequence into the keypad. The unit’s arm snapped up and sideways, then back down with another keypunch. As he punched in additional sequences, her head tilted to the side and back, a leg was lifted and put back down. Another keypunch caused the unit to drop to her knees, her mouth opening in an “O” and pistoning back and forth. She next dropped to all fours and presented her ass for penetration. As a final test, the sexbot’s face contorted into a look of absolute ecstasy, as her body shuddered and twitched in the throes of orgasm. With one last keystroke, the sexbot snapped back to her feet at attention, her face immediately returning to her blank and emotionless default.

Pressing a button on the workstation, the two female handlers walked into the room pushing an oval shaped container on a dolly. Arriving at the workstation, they tilted the container forward, then lifted the door open. Inside, there was a foam impression roughly in the shape of a human body. The handlers each grasped one of the roboticized girl’s arms, then lifted her in. Lori’s body remained completely stiff and rigid as they did so, almost as though she was truly made of metal.

As the fembot was placed into the case, the technician picked up a small remote from the table. Pressing a button, her silverized eyes snapped shut. With another button press, the light on her chest went out. Loribot’s breathing slowed to a barely perceptible rising and falling of her chest. The technician placed the remote in a small recess next to the fembot’s head. He stepped back to take one last look at the newly created sexbot, admiring her large metallic breasts and erect nipples, and her flat, mirror-like stomach.

With a gesture to the handlers, they pulled the door shut to the case, then tilted it back and rolled it out of the room. The technician watched briefly as they departed, then turned his attention to a nude blond unit that had now entered the room, standing at attention and awaiting his direction.