The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Part 1) A Place to Rest

Sarah LaSilvas sighed softly, taking a moment to catch her breath. The scene between Nigel Grimalde and his young wife Patricia had taken a bit more out of her that she’d expected, emotionally as well as physically. Truth be told, she needed to return back home and rest a bit, take some doctor-specified ‘down time’... but she’d been told that her help was needed, and if there was one thing Sarah was, it was responsible. Besides, she thought with a smirk, it’s not very often that you get asked by a living breathing Goddess for help. Even if she’s not from my Pantheon... She had just barely turned a corner before she heard a familiar voice speaking, talking to someone else, coming up from the elevator hallway.

“...don’t know, Eva, it just seems like a waste to me. You two have been together for years. Are you really willing to let Melissa go so easily just because of things that happened during that ‘bimbo virus’ incident?”

The blonde psychic sighed softly, shaking her head, about to reply when she paused, frowning slightly, before smiling grandly. “You know, Lacie dear, I think this conversation can wait for another day. I believe we have a visitor... an old dear friend coming to see you.”

“You know I hate it when you psychic types cheat like that.” Sarah grinned a crooked grin as she approached, arms out wide, moving right for Lacie to pull both her and Eva into a hug without skipping a beat. She wasn’t about to quickly let go either, squeezing her friends tight and close to comfort them both. It sounded like a fair enough idea. “And don’t think you’re getting a pass on that conversation, Eva. Bimbo virus sounds . . . nasty. Still have pictures floating around the net from the last time I got all bimbo’d out...”

Eva laughed softly, smiling warmly... “Yeah, I know... I have some of those saved on my hard drive at home. And it’s NOT cheating... not really. I was just giving her a heads up so she didn’t have a heart attack and end up in a room next to her husband... oh? Have you had a chance to visit Eugene yet? His room is just down the way.” As she spoke, she sent Sarah a telepathic message «I read why you’re here, dear Sarah, and I’m so very grateful. She needs a friend, and I’m doing all I can but it’s not enough. However... I wonder if I could speak to you privately for a second or two first? I have... a problem of my own that I hope you can help me with»

Lacie, meanwhile, smiled softly.. her lip trembling a bit. “Sarah... it’s good to see you again... I... I’m sorry I didn’t contact you sooner, right after you returned.” She shrugged helplessly. “I’ve been... well... busy...”

It took Sarah a few moments to process all the words coming at her. She did a fairly good job of just smiling confidently, but a bit of a worried twinkle was still visible in her eyes. She couldn’t remember ever seeing Lacie look like this before, and Eva needing her help was simply disconcerting. Eva was a deprogrammer herself, better at the job than her own ally Mystic from what she’d heard. A psychic needing her help was not the kind of thing she wanted to hear. It usually meant bad things.

Very bad things.

She squeezed Lacie tighter to hide her own worry from the other woman, giving her a faint kiss to her cheek, instinctively slipping a bit of a spark. Not the variety that fuzzed, only strong enough to feel nice, warm, and special. “Hey, it’s... really okay. My own family hasn’t been exactly the most ‘reachy-outy’ lately. I’ve needed to settle in. Things were . . . a bit on the hellish side on my end.” Sarah smiled apologetically, giving Lacie another kiss to her other cheek, and one for Eva as well before pulling back. “As I told your husband earlier, I’m here for you as long as you need me... but I’m going to go help Eva reeeal quick first, okay? Then you’ve got me all day. Longer, in fact, since I know you’re probably going to want to stay here in Midas for a while. I thought perhaps we can be buddies and do that together, bunk at my house. Sound okay?”

Lacie nodded, the small sparks of pleasure taking the edge of her sorrow. It never ceased to amaze her how infectious the younger girl’s confidence and enthusiasm could be. Despite herself, she actually felt somewhat hopeful. “Don’t worry... I’ll be here.” She leaned forward and kissed her back gently, adding a small playful lick at the end. “I was going to grab a quick drink anyway, See ya in a bit.”

Eva waited until Lacie turned the corner before sighing heavily. “Thank you, Sarah. I’m sorry to impose... and I really hate to pull you away from Lacie like this, considering the reason you came out was to help her. Funny you were thinking of Mystic a moment ago... I actually paid her a visit a few hours ago myself, to check me out and make sure what I’m going through is really ME and not... something else... a leftover from the virus or something...” she added, biting her lip.

“It’s really no imposition.” Sarah smiled, even if it was a supportive smile that poorly attempted to hide worry and concern. She rested a hand on Eva’s shoulder before giving a faint little squeeze. “C’mon, spill. What’s going on...? You aren’t sick or anything... physically I mean? It didn’t mess with your powers anyway, clearly. Still readin’ minds like it’s going out of style...”

Eva laughed in response, before sliding back into melancholy. “Actually.. my powers were affected by the virus... or, maybe not my powers exactly, more of my ability to control them. Psychic control is all about focus and concentration—kind of hard when you’ve been turned into a sex crazed airheaded bimbo.” She shrugged. “Mostly it was ‘leakage’, picking up on other peoples thought and emotions without trying, or transmitting my own. Since recovering, I’ve got my control back, but... I’m a little concerned about some things that happened... during...“

Sarah slowly blinked, before pulling Eva into a tight hug the same as with Lacie. “I’m listenin’, hun. Just let it all out, okay, then we can figure out what to do. Figuring this all out backwards isn’t gonna work...”

“Oh, goddess...” Blushing furiously, she turned away, avoiding Sarah’s eyes. “I, um. I’m a lesbian, you know... heck, since way back when I first started noticing other girls. It’s very much a part of me, yanno? I know you can relate.” She sighed. “Well... um... during this incident, I was with Lacie... a lot. And, well, she kinda... swings both way? She’s married, happily, and loves her husband. They are good together... sorry... I’m getting off track.” She took a moment to compose herself again. “Sorry. I, um... last week... during the virus outbreak... I was with Lacie, feeling her lust... and I started picking up her thoughts as well... images... feelings.. bright and vivid... of the last time she was with Eugene... before he left to go after Duncan!”

The silver heroine nodded along, softly humming to herself. Understanding sparkled brightly in her eyes as she slowly gained a more playful, relaxed expression. “And now you’re feeling a little bi? Or did it all... shift? I can try brightening the inside of your head up, if it’s just that... But like... I mean, there isn’t exactly anything wrong with going both ways. Lacie does and she still makes Eugene pretty happy. But I can definitely try brightening up the inside of your head, if you’d like?“

Eva shook her head... “Yes... I mean no... I mean... yes, I want you to use your Light... please... but, ummm... it’s... it’s more than just... feelings.” She sighed, feeling equal parts fear and frustration... “Ah, hell... I had SEX with Eugene! And now... now I feel... I mean...”

She closed her eyes, and began again, slowly. “Lacie and I were having sex... I was getting her thoughts.. and I remembers her trick with pulling people’s threads, teleporting them to her or her to them... she was pretty out of it... so was I, actually, or I wouldn’t have done it... but I told her to bring Eugene to us so we could have him together—and she did! POOF! And there he was.. I don’t know what he’d been facing all this time alone... but he was out of it... drunk.. she’d pulled him out of a sound sleep, and his mind awash with nightmares and such... I am pretty sure neither he nor Lacie remember it all... but I do. Vividly.”

She paused, considering. “I could show you what happened. I have better control now, so I know I won’t affect you with my leakage... and even if I did, accidentally, you’re the Light Bearer, right? Even if I somehow screw up your mind like I did my own it will fade in a few seconds, right?” She laughed again, tears starting to run down her cheeks.

Silver fingers slowly slid along Eva’s cheek to brush away the tears from one eye as silver lips move to kiss away the ones from the other. Her lips shone with her silver light after they’d melted against the other woman’s skin. Unlike with Lacie, she didn’t give her just barely enough to feel, but a little more, more akin to the dose she’d give a trauma victim to take the edge off. It did, also happen to mean the intensity was sweeter, but that wasn’t the thought behind the touch. Eva moaned softly, her eyes fluttering deliciously.

“Shh, sweetie. It’s okay.” She smiled sweetly. “Sometime soon I’ll need to tell you about my daughter’s ‘empathic shadow’ problem, but for right now—here.”

Without another word Sarah drew back, and kissed Eva full on the lips. It wasn’t the only way she could share her cleansing Light, but she had found a kiss more intense, and Eva clearly needed it. She focused all of her thoughts on only one thing, so Eva’s gift would hear it: You’re a beautiful, loving woman. Don’t blame yourself for this. It wasn’t your fault Just relax, and let go of the guilt... Her light, blinding bright, flowed through the kiss, pulsing in from her lips to flow deep inside of the blonde psychic’s mind.

Eva shuddered helplessly, enticingly... her mind picking up her silver toned friend’s thoughts easily... in her state she had no choice but to accept them... to feel them push away the doubt and the guilt. Sarah... her Light... warm... gentle... loving... and she pulled Sarah tighter against her, kissing back in a fury. She’d always loved Silver Girl, had followed her even when she’d moved from Midas City to River City to stay, coming back to the city to visit now and again. She sighed deeply as she felt her body respond, her thighs starting to run slick.

Even as Sarah’s Light slowly faded, and the pleasure began to ebb, Eva held onto her a ,moment longer. Linked as they were currently, Eva couldn’t hold back her thoughts... she didn’t want to hold them back. Hr pleasure, her sorrow, her guilt, her love—for only the third time in her entire life, she opened herself up completely to another person, holding nothing back, exposing the small, scared girl she was on the inside, with all her insecurities... and felt Sarah’s understanding in return, feeling the younger woman’s her own pains and sorrow as well...

Sighing softly, reluctantly, Eva broke the kiss, and gently severed the link... taking a deep breath. “Well... I learned three important things just now. One... that I’m still attracted to women. VERY much so,” she added with a soft growl that made Sarah blush deeply and her toes curl slightly. “And aside from one specific man in particular, not to men at all! Two... your Light? It didn’t alter my feelings or attractions to Eugene at all.” She shook her head. “It’s not mind control or anything like that. It’s just... Gene himself, that I’m in love with.”

Sarah’s eyes were wet as the kiss ended, and her sniffley laugh caused her cheeks to burn such a dark rich silver as she shyly laughed. “Well, hey, you being psychic... Maybe you could use that with Lacie and Gene to make a little place you could be together where the whole paralyzed thing isn’t there, yanno?”

Eva nodded shyly, “Thanks. I’ll... have to talk to them both about it. Soon.” Then her smile faded, turning into a scowl. “Oh, and the third thing? Number three... Sarah, sweetie, from what I saw through our link just now, you’re much more remarkable a woman that I originally thought, baby... and my opinion of you was always high. Just say the word, and sister or not, I’ll fry Lia’s brains so crispy that she’ll spend the rest of her life drooling into a fucking cup!!”

At least this time she didn’t tense up at the word sister, if only for its varied intent and intonation. “I just want to leave Lia right where she is. Besides I... Even if she did that to me, I don’t want that to happen to her. Maybe someday she can realize what she did was wrong and become an all right person. It’s unlikely, but... I’ve BEEN a broken toy before. No one deserves that. Not that I think you’d actually go and do it... but uhm... thanks, Eva. For being sweet.”

Eva smiled softly, shaking her head. “I’m glad you think so, Sarah... but I meant it. If you asked, I would fry her, In an instant. You’re TOO good, you know that? Forgiving someone who did what she did...” She hugged her again, sighing. “Seeing all that... it kind of makes my own paltry little problems seem kinda small.” She glanced up at Sarah. “But I mean that in a good way, honey! It gives me clarity...to see that what I thought was so bleak really isn’t as bad as I thought. And... thanks to you, I know that what I feel isn’t just some leftover mishmash of brain altercations, like in poor Katie’s mind...“

She blinked... then laughed ruefully. “NOW I remember! You’re where that phrase came from... ‘like uprooting a tree from your mind?’ Mystic mentioned it years back, and I compared it to the mess inside Katie’s head not long ago.” She frowned slightly at that. The virus outbreak had my brains so scrambled that I completely forgot about helping Katie, and checking her over the way I did Jessica. Obviously, she was able to shrug off the effect of those subliminals if she is still able to function, but bits and pieces of all the mind control she’s suffered under this past year are still inside her head. That has to be affecting her at least in part. And with her grief over Jessica’s death, she doesn’t even want to talk to me let alone let me into her head.

Hmm.. maybe I can persuade her to let Sarah use her Light to burn it all away...

Sarah blushed, cheeks burning a dark silvery grey. “Um, yeah... I’ve definitely had my share of mindfucks over the years. And if Katie is as bad off as I was... maybe I should pay her a visit some time soon.”

“Wow... I was just thinking that. Are you sure YOU don’t have a bit of the psychic gift yourself?” she said with a small smile, hugging her again. “And anyway... as to Lacie and Eugene and I... I mostly wanted to be sure of what I was feeling before I talked to either of them about it... that it was REAL, and not some delusion. I don’t want to hurt her. Or Gene.” She shrugged. “This all... kind of snuck up on me, you know? Don’t get me wrong. I’ve known for years how he felt about me. And I’ve always admired and cared for him too! I just... never saw him that way until that night two weeks ago...“

“Well... let the dude heal up a bit before you drop this bombshell, okay?” Sarah smiled a little bit more as she returned the embrace. “He IS sort of recovering from, well, near-death. That’s a big deal. And Lacie is feeling so vulnerable... Just be careful with those two. I’m going to try to be here for her too, but y’know... I know you’re there way more so I shouldn’t worry about it.”

Sarah laughed, shaking her head before letting out a soft sigh. As much as the silver woman tried to hide it, every little mention of Lia, the tree of control in her mind, her looming now gone problems... was clearly still something she was working through. At least even Eva as a psychic could feel that the relieved smile and the happy emotions behind it were every bit genuine.

“And I’m here for you too, though,” she added. “Really. I mean, after all, you’re ‘Whitewash’, Eva Snow, world-class psychic. Savin’ the day with your unequaled mind powers!” Sarah grinned as she made a spark float out of the tip of her nose, one so small it could barely be felt as she moved it to dissolve into Eva right between her own eyes. “Us day-saving babes gotta stick together... right? And self discovery is tricky, even for women like us! So I’m here, however I can help.”

Eva blinked, shuddering slightly... then grinned, eyes falling half-lidded... “Mmmm.. you little minx! I felt that. If you’re trying to cheer me up, you’re doing a bang-up job.” Squints slightly, telekinetically goosing Sarah gently along her ass. “Still, better watch yourself if you decide to get playful. I always give as good as I get! My TK powers are pretty weak compared to my psionics, but sometimes a ‘light touch’ is preferred anyway.” She grinned, blushing slightly at her own bravado. “If you want to work together and see if we can... ‘cheer up’ Lacie the same way, I’m all for it.”

“We’ll see how it goes... Valerie wouldn’t really mind, I don’t think, but let’s play it by ear?” Sarah grinned all the same as she wiggled her hips, still feeling the effect of the telekinetic squeeze. “I’d hate to let my own need for a distraction drive me to take advantage of a vulnerable, curvaceous woman.” Her playful tone was almost as strong as her grin, and carried that same genuine depth. As much as she was good at shifting her facial expression, those bright somewhat fuzzy around the edges lights in her eyes screamed just how intriguing the concept sounded clear as day. “But let’s find her before she starts thinking we’re having more fun together and thinking how she’s a burden, or anything silly like that.”

Eva nodded. “I sense her just coming out of the bathroom... should be arriving any second... now...” she stated aloud, just as Lacie walked around the corner, pausing, wondering why everyone was staring at her.