The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Part 3) Recognition

Eva roused gently from her slumber, yawning as she stretched. She felt relatively well-rested, and only slight sore after yesterday’s ‘activities’. If nothing else, all the sex she’d had back in River City from the bimbo virus had increased her stamina. Still, she had to admit that having sex with dozens of lovely, beautiful, sexy, desperately horny young women paled in comparison to the simple act of joining with someone she knew and felt deeply for. In the week since she and Lacie had stayed with Sarah and Valerie, she’d regained the sense of balance that she felt she’d lost. She had come to accept that the image she’d had of herself all these years was flawed, a deception she’d accepted as a way of coping with the weakness within herself.

Lesbian. Mistress. Dominant... labels she’d clung to to define herself, to place Evangeline Snow in a box with a number and classification. But labels didn’t tell the whole story, didn’t present the complete picture of who she really was. She was a lesbian. She loved pussy, adored the female form, and utterly enjoyed having sex with a beautiful sexy finely curves woman. And she loved being in charge, liked holding sway over those lovely sexy young girls. Few things got her motor revving as high as the blissed out look in a deeply entranced girl’s eyes just before she succumbed to her control... or the soft breathy voice they used voiced their submission to her.

But that wasn’t the entire truth. She also really REALLY enjoyed being the one taken against her will, being forced to submit, to surrender herself to a strong, powerful, dominant individual, be it a sexy silver skinned Amazon... or a certain scruffy bearded Scotsman. It was strange in a way... that despite feeling not the slightest bit of attraction to any other man on the planet, the mere THOUGHT of being close to Eugene Frasier set her heart racing like a Formula One racer with the green light. And that was it. Her need, her desire... it was strange. Unusual. It didn’t fit into any special little box, or have a convenient little label. It simply was. And after a week of gentle loving and reassurance from these women she knew and trusted and loved so dearly, she’d come to accept this about herself. When all was said and done, she was simply Eva Snow. Simply... herself.

Now, if only Lacie and Sarah could achieve that same sense of peace and acceptance...

Shaking her head, she padded naked out of the guest bedroom over to the bathroom, entering the shower. Enough woolgathering, I have things to do. It’s time to get on with my day. I have to check in with my office back in River City, and make sure Dr. Sands is handling my clients, then make that call to River City University for Lacie, and speak with the board chairman on her behalf.

She sighed softly at that. Despite having retired five years earlier, ‘Professor Gilbertson-Frasier’ still had a lot of pull with the faculty. One of Nigel Grimalde’s young woman, Sioban MacMillan, was currently attempting to follow in Lacie’s footsteps and balance her role as a costumed heroine with her job and life as an academic professor. Unlike Lacie, however, she had not yet garnered enough seniority or tenure to earn even a teaching assistant, or someone to cover for her in case she needed to dash off to perform heroic deeds of daring do. Lacie was attempting to help her out a bit by pushing to have her contract renegotiated, to include a few special key clauses that she’d had added to HER contract years ago, giving the young heroine a bit more leeway and flexibility on her schedule.

“Of course, I’ll help if I can,” Lacie had said with a smile. “Believe me, I know only too well how hard it is in the beginning, just starting out. Young, smart, and beautiful, you’re also the low man on the totem pole and the Deans are always second-guessing you, always trying to find fault with you, thinking the only reason someone so young could be a professor would be by using her ‘womanly assets’ to gain their appointment. If I can help Sioban have an easier time of it than I had, then I’ll do anything I can.”

And, if nothing else, helping that darling little redhead get settled in will help keep Lacie’s mind off other things... things she can’t change or do anything about. She sighed softly, glancing back at the guest room, formerly the bedroom of Sarah’s oldest girl, Sylvia, currently occupied by Lacie. Lacie... the poor dear had her good days and her bad days. Yesterday had been a bad one despite starting off nice enough. The three of them simply enjoying a quiet day in, while Valerie leaving early to head to the hospital for surgery. Lacie and Sarah had decided to do a bit of gardening outside, taking advantage of the warm autumn weather. Things were fine until the trellis they were working next to fell over, knocking Sarah down and pinning her leg. Lacie had tried to lift the heavy wooden post by herself, straining for all her worth, but to no avail.

I’m just glad I was nearby, Eva thought glumly, remembering the overwhelming panic and desperation in Lacie’s mind voice when she’d called out to her. The two of them working together were able to easily lift the trellis and free Sarah, who, luckily, was completely unhurt. Indeed, the only real casualty of the day was Lacie’s confidence. The incident had once again reinforced how weak and helpless she had become since losing her powers, not even able to help a close and dear friend when she’d needed her.

“Useless,” she’d sighed in resignation after they’d helped Sarah back into the house and gotten her settled again. “I’m so pathetic... worse than useless. I couldn’t lift it... I couldn’t do anything but just stand there...”

“Lacie, love, it’s okay,” Sarah had tried to sooth her. “It’s not your fault. You didn’t make the trellis fall. And look at me... see? I’m fine. alive and well, not even a scratch! I wasn’t hurt—”

“But you COULD have been.” Lacie’d insisted, beginning to tear up. “Had it fallen any other way than it had, your leg might have been broken! And if Eva hadn’t been here to help...” She shook her head as the tears started to fall. “I used to be able to bench-press a tank, and I couldn’t even lift one stupid post—”

“Lacie, goddammit, will you give it a rest?!?” Sarah had shouted then, startling them both. “Your powers are gone. Big deal! I’ve been there too, you know. But you still can’t give in to pity and self doubt!” She softened her expression, looking at her friend. “Sweetie, you’re stronger than you believe. And you’re smart, a hell of a lot smarter than I am. Just... calm down and think for a minute. Say Eva hadn’t been there, that we’d been in the garden all alone, and I was hurt. What would you have done?”

It had worked. Drawn out of the downward spiral, Lacie had considered her words. “I.... I dunno... I guess I could have... found something to use as a lever?” she’d replied hesitantly, but then with more confidence. “Yes... a lever. Just a piece of strong sturdy wood... like the rake. Yes... that would have worked. The mechanical advantage gained from the force of a length of just three feet would have been more than sufficient to move the weight—”

“Yes, yes, okay, gotcha,” Sarah had interrupted with a soft smile. “You don’t have to break it down to the mathematics of it all.” She leaned forward then, kissing Lacie lightly. “There now... tell me you feel a little better about it now?”

Eva sighed softly. Indeed she had felt better from Silver Girl’s distraction. Still, the rest of the day she was quiet and withdrawn, her smiles and nods sad ones. She has so much on her mind... so much more than simple words of encouragement can banish. And as much as Sarah and I try, we can’t completely ease that burden. I mean... she went from being a literal Goddess back to a normal human woman within a day! She wasn’t JUST Omega Girl, a hero that protected her city. She was the protector of the entire world, of time itself. And worse... her family, her husband and her children, all of them hurt and scarred by her actions... it’s got to be tearing her apart.

Of course, Sarah was in much the same situation. She was such a sweetheart, so kind and loving, a true gentle soul. Few things were as important to her than family, and the bonds of friendship, and yet she’d found herself captured and tortured by a member of her own family. Lia LaSilvas, daughter of a Nesatealia named Yanuka, and Lida LaSilvas, Sarah’s own mother. A half-sister, so consumed with anger and jealousy and hatred towards her own sibling that she’d kept Sarah captive for nearly two years, torturing her daily, physically, emotionally, psychologically, trying to obtain her secrets, and barring that, break her mind and spirit and use her to conquer Sanctuary, and then the world. When that failed, she’d even brought Sarah’s daughters into the fray, very nearly destroying one, and completely unmaking the other, turning her into a twisted Nesatealia version of her former self.

And true, in the end, it all worked out. Aurora, or ‘Yancy’ as she was now known, had retained enough will to stay more or less herself despite Lia’s machinations, and together, the sisters had rescued their long lost mother, and grandmother, and freeing the rest of Sanctuary from ‘Auntie’ Lia’s control. But it had been a very close thing. Sarah had come so close to losing everything important to her, and at the hands of her own sister, a woman who SHOULD have been closer to her than anyone else! Eva sighed softly. The fact that she’d never even known she existed, that Lida had never mentioned her half-sister to her, stung nearly as much as the betrayal itself. Sarah’s entire world had been shattered, and even now that things were returning to normalcy, the poor woman felt it was only held in place by the most fragile of bonds.

Well, that’s it then, Eva decided firmly. Tonight is Silver Girl night. Lacie is doing okay for now. When I get back from running the rest of my errands, tonight will be all about Sarah. I talked it over with Valerie, and she suggested that we force our silver skinned hottie to give up the responsible role for a while, and let HER play the sweet obedient blissed-out submissive for a change. Let her experience succumbing to a ‘sinister mind controlling villainess’ without the sinister involved. She chuckled at the thought. It’ll be like old times...

Switching off the shower, toweling herself dry, she wrapped the towel around her head and made her way back towards the bedroom. She sighed inwardly, wishing for a moment that someone else was awake to enjoy the view, when the door to the master bedroom opened, and Sarah stepped out. “Aaahh!” they both said simultaneously, Even freezing with a deer in the headlights look. Then, again, simultaneously, both women burst into giggles. “Oh! Sorry... I didn’t think you were awake yet,” Eva said sheepishly.

“Yeah. Something of an early riser,” she replied, the telltale darkening of her chrome colored cheeks bespeaking her own embarrassment at catching her house guest this way. “So! What’s on the agenda for today?”

“Oh, nothing much. I have a few errands to run, a few matters back in River City that need taking care of... but nothing I can’t handle over the phone. What about you, sweetie? What do you have planned for today?”

“Well, I need to make a quick jaunt to River City myself later this afternoon,” she said with a deep sigh. “Your friend, Nigel Grimalde, asked me to pay him a house call to free the rest of his mind altered harem.” She shrugged. “I’m hoping it goes a bit smoother there than it did at the hospital.”

Eva nodded softly, thinking about her new blonde haired friend, Angela Prentiss. “Yes... me too. You know, I haven’t exactly been Nigel’s biggest fan over the years. He started off as a criminal, an underworld thug that wouldn’t think twice about shanking you in the back, and smiling as he did it if it would make him a buck. He was ruthless, cold, calculating... the kind of guy that even other super villains fear and respect.” She smirked, giving Sarah a crooked grin.

“But you know the old saying about how behind every good man there’s a good woman? In this case, it was several good women. I saw it myself, through Angela’s own eyes... having her, Delores, and Patricia, being their master, having to look after them... it changed him. Those three girls, and later on, the two younger ones as well, they taught him what it meant to actually care about someone besides himself. Suddenly, he wasn’t alone. Suddenly, he was a husband and a father, and a friend and confidant... And it took a while, nearly twenty years, but he changed into the kind of man that I think I could grow to admire...“

“Yeah, I kinda got that impression earlier,” Sarah mused, remembering Patty’s reaction to being freed from her Master’s control. Rather than respond in anger and hatred at the memory of serving as his slave, she’d instead responded in fear—fear that he was releasing her in order to send her away, that he didn’t want her with him anymore. “Blackfinger’s not a local or anything, so I don’t know how bad a bad guy he was, but however he treated Patricia, she was certainly dead set on not being separated from him again.”

“Yeah,” Eva nodded in agreement, her mind drifting on to other matters. For all his numerous faults, Nigel Grimalde was a remarkable man, and talking about him reminded her of another truly remarkable man, one of whom she’d steadfastly resolved NOT to think about these past several days, no matter how often he kept intruding into her thoughts.

Eugene...

Almost as if the thought of Him had summoned Him forth, she felt Him.... Eva’s mind instinctively seeking out and connecting to His now almost as a force of habit. He was... anxious? Eva frowned slightly at that. Eugene was never ‘anxious’, he was always calm, cool, and collected, even when things were at their worst. She peered deeper along their link, and felt her heart nearly rend—he was nearly overcome with shame and frustration, and anger at himself. Something as routine and simple as going to the bathroom to relieve one’s bladder was beyond him right now... the buzzer for the nurse had slid out of reach while asleep, and without aid he had pissed himself.

“Eva?”

Eva sighed deeply, feeling every bit of his shame and regret, as well as her own guilt at not being there to help him. Making up her mind then and there, she decided to rearrange her priorities for the day. She needed to go back to the hospital. Eugene needed someone there with him now. Lacie... she was in good hands, for the moment. Sarah could keep her sane and happy, and do more for her right now than Eva could. Likewise, having Lacie to look after gave Sarah something positive to focus on instead of her own problems. Gene, however... he had no one. He needed someone focused directly on Him, someone He could feel comfortable enough venting to, but not have to put on a strong face for, like Lacie. He knew well enough how she was faring, and would only hide his own pain in order to tend to make her feel better.

No... Lacie needed to stay with Sarah and rest. And SHE needed to go to her Mast... to Eugene.

“Eva? Hello? Earth to Evangeline?” Sarah’s voice brought her back to the present. “Anyone home over there?”

“Sorry. I was... just thinking...”

“Uh huh?” the silver skinned sweetheart said, stepping forward to peer into the blonde beauty’s face, silver eyes shining in amusement. “About what? Either I’m still half-asleep, or you look worried. What’s up?”

Eva smiled softly... nodding... “Are you SURE one of your abilities doesn’t include mind reading? You’re extremely perceptive... and I thought I’d hid my feelings well enough from my expression.”

“Really sure,” Sarah replied with a soft laugh. “Woulda been helpful.. more times than I can count. Now quit changing the subject. What’s on your mind?”

Eva sighed. “Not a what, but a who. It’s Ma... Eugene...” she amended, cursing silently for the slip. “I just felt him over at the Midas Touch—he’s having a bad time of it at the hospital right now. You know Gene. He’s a proud man. But right now he’s struggling with his paralysis, his loss of mobility, and being dependant on others. He’s... really hurting right now.” She blushed hotly. “I.. don’t wanna go into the details of exactly why...but I need to go to him.” She glanced over at Lacie’s door. “I’ll just take a taxi this time. I’ll be back later, though.... just look after her for me, okay?”

The silver woman gave a slow knowing nod, glancing at Lacie’s door as well, before delicately sliding her fingertips along Evangeline’s long golden hair. “Not a problem, You just let me worry about her for a little. I’ll keep an eye on her, and if she needs some other support, I’ll get more of the family over. I think Yancy was planning to come over to visit later anyway.” She leaned forward, giving her friend a soft gently sizzling kiss. “You take care of Gene. Tell him to focus all his worry about getting better or I’m keeping his wife.” The way Sarah yawned immediately after her words and the lazy half-grin that followed would make it hard to be certain if she was serious or kidding,; if she were almost anyone else, Eva might have been worried.

Eva, however, merely nodded... “I’ll tell him. And, thank you, sweetie... from both of us.” She took out her cell phone and dialed Midas City Taxi, then sighed, glancing down at her feet. “It’s kind of strange, isn’t it? He’s usually the one every else turns to for advice, for a plan or way to get out of some kind of mess... he’s the one with all the answers. So... what happens when the man with all the answers runs out of them?” Shaking her head, she walked to the door, then paused. “Oh... Sarah? Please don’t let her come to the hospital, okay? She’s going to want to go to him eventually.... but he needs to heal as much as she does... and he can’t if he’s worrying about her.”

Sarah gave a firm nod, following her. “I’ll keep her here even if I have to tie her up,” she said, then blinked, grinning in a way that told Eva she had just imagined it and was intensely enjoying the imagery. “Um, and if nothing else,” she added quickly, “you should be able to find Valerie to get ahold of me if needed. Don’t worry about us.” Her grin went playfully evil. “You just worry about what the Light bearer is going to do to you for tryin’ to ‘top from the bottom’ the other day. I still owe you for the raincheck, remember?” Silver lips delicately melted into Eva’s forehead, an instinctive gentle light coming to her lips as it did when she showed affection to those close to her.

Eva gasped, eyes momentarily rolling up and thighs clenching slightly at her tone as well as the kiss.... licking her lips slightly... “You’re a little bit of a tease, LaSilvas,” she said breathily, “knowing I’m about to leave now.” She chuckled darkly, wondering how the silver skinned vixen would react to knowledge of just what she and Valerie had prepared for her later tonight. “Ah well,” she said with a quick wink, opening the door, “at least that will give me something to keep my mind occupied on the ride back to the hospital.” Winking again, she slipped out of the house.

Silver fingers wiggled at Eva in that adorable little wave that had ever been Silver Girl’s trademark gesture before turning back from the window. A quick trip to the kitchen got the coffee pot armed and ready, and she headed back to her room to grab some clothes to change into after a quick shower. She paused at Lacie’s door, and on instinct, opened it, slipping in silently. The former Omega Girl lay there still asleep, though not peacefully, tossing and turning fitfully. Sarah’s heart went out to her, and she sat down on the side of the bed gently, not to wake her but to quiet her. She tried to stroke her hair as delicately as she could, as though to will good things into her dreams.

“The things I’d do to make you feel better if I could, Lace,” she whispered softly, as her touch caused the sleeping girl to settle down. “You’ll get through this. I promise. If I could get through losing my powers, you can too... and I’ll be here all I can. You just sleep all you need to...”

* * *

Eugene Frasier growled deep in his throat, the frustration within him threatening to overwhelm him. It had been more than two weeks now since he had woken up in the ICU of the Midas Touch, a new heart pumping away in his chest thanks to the talents and skills of Dr. Valerie Raine, Two weeks since his brother Duncan had stabbed him through the heart, ripping it beating and throbbing from his chest. Two weeks since he’d literally died in his wife’s arms...

And then revived, brought back to life by his wife, alive but not well, without a heart in his chest.

His hand moved to his chest, running a finger lightly along the scar. He was grateful, really, both to Dr. Raine as well as to Lacie. He’d gone into battle fully prepared to die, expecting to die, but in truth he hadn’t wished for it. He’d wanted to return to his wife and children once again, to live long enough to see them grow up, marry and have children of their own. Yes, he was very grateful to be alive...

He just wished he’d come back in a bit better shape.

“Dammit,” he cursed again as the call button slipped from his fingers, clattering loudly against the side of the bed, his nerve damaged hand unable to maintain its grip long enough to activate it. “Blast ye bloody, pish, hamshank hoore noobled right bloody...arrrrgghhhh!” he yelled, slamming his hand hard against the side of the bed in resignation. His breath came in deep raspy pants, and his new heart made its protest known, thudding powerfully in his chest. With an effort he forced himself to calm.

Ach... so this is my life now? he though glumly, barely managing to hold back the tears. The life of an invalid... spending the rest of mah days in a wheelchair or a bed, with a bloody catheter or adult diapers because I cannae even handle mah own toilet anymore? He closed his eyes in despair. How... how do I go on like this? How do I take care of mah Lacie girl...how do I help Jimmy and Katie... when I cannae even help mahself?

“Simple. You let US help YOU for a change.”

Gene opened his eyes, glancing at the door. Just inside the doorway stood Eva Snow, her expression unreadable. “Eugene. I... I’m sorry,” she said softly, taking a step towards him. “I’m sorry that I wasn’t here earlier. I’ve... um, we’ve been looking after Lacie. Sarah and I, we, um... she’s doing better, by the way. She has her good days and bad days, but she’s hanging in there.” She sighed. “And, well... I’ve been so concerned about looking after her that I neglected to come ad check on you as much as I should have. I’m sorry.”

Gene forced a smile on his face, instinctively putting up his mental barrier. “Ah, lass, it’s not that big of a deal. I’d doing well enough. It’s mostly just a matter of letting my body get used to the new heart. Dr. Raine says it’s just a matter of not overdoing things, and getting plenty of rest...”

“No, it’s not,” Eva insisted, her own tears starting to fall now as she rushed forward, moving to the bed to hug him tightly. “It’s not all right. You foolish, big hearted, man... you’re hurting just as much as the rest of us, you’re just trying to hide it.” She ran a hand along his cheek.“I felt you earlier... felt your anger and your fear, your sadness and your... your frustration...” she shook her head. “I felt what you felt, Gene,” she said quietly, reaching up and handing him the nurse call switch, placing it gently back into his hand. “You don’t have to put on a brave face for me. You don’t have to hold back, or shut me out. I’m sorry I wasn’t here earlier... but I’m here now. So please... just let it out...”

“Eva... ohh gaawd,” Gene groaned, finally letting his feelings show, merely clutching her to him, crying silently, no words, no sobs, just a quiet release of the pain he’d held back for so long. And Eva sat there with him, sobbing for them both, knowing without words exactly what he was feeling.

The pain. The embarrassment. The despair. The fight with his brother had cost him dearly. In the end, he’d had to sacrifice his body into order to save Lacie’s life and deliver the final blow against Duncan. Rerouting his body’s nanomachines, the only things allowing him to walk, into his damaged suit allowed him just enough mobility to take down his brother once and for all, but the feedback had decimated the nerves in his spine and his arm, as well as rendering him a paraplegic.

The end result left his paralyzed from the waist down, unable to feel or move anything, and damaged from the waist up, with the nerves in his right arm and hand so badly frayed he could barely control it, and giving him the grip of a two year old. Worse was the accompanying steady pain he felt, all the time, throbbing all the way up into the center of his brain whenever he used the arm at all. He’d hidden that fact from everyone at the Midas Touch except for Valerie herself, revealing the truth about his nanomachine and their role in his continued mobility. She’d change his prescription, adding a strong pain reliever as well as a antipsychotic given to epilepsy patients to help with the tremors, but the bottom line was that his body was damaged goods. And with the current level of modern medicine, it wouldn’t be getting any better any time soon.

“I’m sorry, Gene,” she murmured softly again and again, clutching him close. “I’m sorry... so so sorry...”

After a long moment, the Scotsman sighed and pulled back, looking the lovely blonde square in the eye. “Aye... well... I figured I coulnae hide it forever... especially not against ye, lass. So...now ye ken how bad off I really am.” He put on a fake smile. “Still, could be worse, I suppose. I’ve still got my mind, right? The old horse isn’t quite ready to be put out to pasture just yet. I’ve got a brand new heart beating in my chest, and I dinnae plan to let it go to waste! I’ve still got a few more years left to me, so I intend to make the best of them.”

“Yes, I know you will,” Eva replied, forcing a smile as well, even as her own heart broke. “And I intend to be there to help you along the way as much as I can...” she said, pausing to take a deep breath. “That is... if you’ll let me... Master?”

Eugene blinked, opening his mouth, then closing it slowly. He took a deep breath himself before responding. “I... see.” He stared at her for a long moment, until she turned away, avoiding his gaze, “So... not a dream then?” he asked after a moment. She shook her head no, not trusting her voice. “Ah. I did think what happened that night was a bit too vivid for a dream... even if the events that occurred were a bit.... unusual.” He grinned, a bit of his old humor returning. “Well, from your reaction, I would guess that I made something of an impression then?”

“Master, I—”

“It’s Eugene, Eva,” Gene insisted. “For the moment, at least,” he added in a less harsh tone, “until we talk this out. Now, I’ve heard quite a bit about what went on back home while I was gallivanting across the globe hunting my brother. This bimbo virus you and Lacie were exposed to... is it possible that what yer feeling is merely... lingering aftereffects?“

“No. I thought of that. I’ve been to several ‘specialists’ including Silver Girl herself, and what I feel and think is genuine. Something did change inside me that night, Eugene, but it wasn’t due to some drug or virus or mind control.” She swallowed, and finally lifted her face to meet his eyes again, speaking honestly from the heart. “I’ve... always loved you, Gene. Always. It started out as a friendly kind of love, of a genuine admiration... but other the years it grew to be more than that.”

She sighed, sitting down on the side of the bed with him, staring out the window. “It’s kind of funny that the Grimalde clan are our friends now, since this whole thing kind of started and ended with them. When Blackfinger kidnapped and brainwashed Avenging Angel and Seraph... kidnapped Patty and Angie, and turned them into his obedient sex slaves... when I found out and tried to help them only to end up shut down with a restraining order, I expected you and Lacie to help me... to rush to the aid of our friends and storm the gates to free them. When you insisted that we hold back, let things simply play out for now and just keep a close eye on Grimalde instead... I lost a lot of respect for you.”

She shook her head ruefully.“I thought you were just a coward, more concerned with your family and your own safety that helping those girls. It took me a long time to understand, to realize that you were looking at the big picture, of what going against Grimalde would have meant to all of us, not just you, me, Lacie, Parker, and Veronica... but for Angela and Patricia and Delores as well. You looked ahead and saw what would happen. and acted for the best interests of us all.”

Gene sighed, shrugging. “I dunno about that, lass. I think perhaps you give me too much credit there. I just ken that attacking him head on would be a lose-lose situation for all of us. But believe me, had he continued on with his evil ways, turning those girls to the side of evil and using them to attack the innocent then I would have lead the charge to take him down myself. I certainly didn’t know ahead of time that Nigel would turn out to be the kind of man he is now, or that he would make a loving husband, father, and master to his women. I’m just glad that he is.”

“And so are you, Gene,” Eva said softly, looking back at him, eyes wet and shining. “You always put everyone else’s needs and concerns above your own. Your company came under attack, and rather than circle the wagons and fight to protect the legacy you’d built from the ground up, you devoted all your time and resources into finding Jimmy and proving him innocent of murder. Even now, lying there in this bed, hurting, broken, in pain, you’re more concerned about your family’s well being, and about Lacie never finding out how badly damaged you are, to keep her from blaming herself for your condition.” She shook her head. “You’ve lost so much, Gene... so much...”

“Aye, but I still have what counts most,” he countered softly, reaching out with his good hand to caress her cheek. “Katie may hate me and might never speak to me again, but she’s alive and well. Jimmy... aye, I’m sure the lad is out there alive somewhere, and I have my people working with Nigel’s people to find him and rescue him. I’ve not given up hope just yet. And you, lass... you and darling Sarah are taking care of my Lacie girl, and helping her cope. So tell me... with all of that going for me, what have I actually truly lost?”

“Gene...” Eva said, unable to restrain herself anymore. Moving forward, she kissed him, softly, deeply, on the lips, her tongue seeking out his, playing, teasing for just a moment before withdrawing. Pulling back, she went cold at the look of stunned surprise on his face. “Gene.. I...” she began, blushing furiously, standing up from the bed, “I’m sorry, I just... I thought... I mean....” Mortified, heartbroken at his wordless rejection, she turned to flee.

Bade whaur yar, lass!” Eugene Frasier yelled, in a loud clear voice, causing Eva to stop cold. “For a blasted psychic, you don’t use your gifts nearly often enough. Now, turn around and face me, listen to me, and use yer blasted psychic gifts to confirm that what I tell ye is the bloody truth!” Gasping, Eva did as she was bid, and Eugene let out a small sigh.

“Evangeline. You know that I love you, I dinnae need say the words, but if you need to hear it then I’ll say so again. I’ve loved you, lass. for a verra long time, since the first day I saw you and Lacie chatting together in that restaurant. I was blown away, and as I recall, you were... less than impressed with me. As the years passed and Lacie and I continued to date, I also found myself feeling strongly about you as well. And I dinnae just mean physically. Yer a beauty, aye... but there was just something about you... your spirit, your kindness, your determination... your gentleness. The more I got to know the real you behind the facade, the more I grew enamored.”

He sighed. “I ken of yer predilection for women, and that there was no chance you’d feel the same way about me, but it didnae stop me from fantasizing about having you AND my wee Lacie girl together.” He chuckled softly at that. “If I’d had Nigel Grimalde’s technology back then, it might very well be HIM lying here in this hospital, and me back in River City with a harem of lovely young women... but that’s neither here nor there. In time I matured. I grew up. I accepted reality for what it was, and accepted you as a true and dear friend. Even after Lacie and I married, I granted her the freedom to be with ye as the two of you wished. I loved her and wouldnae hold her back from the other true love of her life..”

Eva nodded softly, sniffing. She knew all of this, of course. She’d asked Lacie once after a particularly intense night together whether or not Eugene ever felt jealousy for his wife being with another woman. She’d replied with a laugh, that yes, he had complained of being very jealous, but that he wasn’t sure which one he was jealous of, her or Eva! She’d laughed it off at the time, but now she realized that he’d only been half-joking.

“Eva... knowing that I care for you as I do... that I’ve always wanted you... is why I cannae accept yer love now. Not because that love has faded for you in the slightest,” he added quickly, holding out a hand towards her. “But... look at me lass! LOOK AT ME!” he gestured to himself. “I’m a wasted vessel, a shell of my former self. I cannae give ye what ye want... I am useless from the waist down. And all the love and desire in the world willnae change that. Why would you want to bind yerself to someone ye can never be with?” He laughed softly, bitterly. “I’m actually quite grateful that you and Sarah are taking such good care of Lacie for me. At least she has someone that can make her happy as well—”

“Stop that!” Eva yelled, cutting him off. “Just... just stop!” Closing her eyes, she focused her meager talents with as much precision as she could manage, wishing all the while that she’d trained more with her sister Ana when she’d had the chance. Taking a shaky breath, she walked back to the bed, and, intensely focused on the man before him, took her hand and lifted the bed sheet and ran it gently along his left leg.

“Eh? Wha...aaaatt!?” Eugene exclaimed, his leg jumping slightly at the sensation. He glanced down at his leg, then back up at Eva as she did it again, caressing his inner thigh with her nails. “Eva? I... I felt that! How... how are you doing that?”

“With a lot... of concentration,” she said with teeth gritted, and sweat appearing on her brow, “and a lot of focus.” She managed a small smile. “I linked us together. What you’re feeling is the feedback from me feeling your leg, translated and sent directly into your brain. It’s... a little complicated... and difficult. But it would be... infinitely easier if you released your mental barrier and let me into your mind freely.”

Eugene sighed softly, doing as she bade, relaxing his mental barrier, feeling her sweep into his mind. He felt... something... strange, a kind of momentary duality, as if he were lying in bed AND standing next to it, at the same time. Then, suddenly, the sensation shifted and normalized, and he was back in bed again.

“Okay, Gene,” Eva said softly, her hands returning to his thighs, and the large dangling member in between, “You had your say, and now I’m having mine. I love you, too. I know you’re married to my best friend. I know you love her with all your heart. I love her too. It doesn’t matter.” She began running her hands gently along his shaft, feeling it twitch in her hands, as Eugene let out a soft groan.

“I’m a lesbian. I love having sex with women. I’ve spent this past week having brain-melting, mind-blowing sex with three of the most beautiful sex women on the planet, and, barring any unforeseen circumstances, will continue to have sex with them for the foreseeable future. Again, that doesn’t matter. And you, Gene... you are hurt, paralyzed, unable to feel anything below the waist, unable to effectively use your hands anymore.” She leant forward then, licking the head of his cock, feeling it twitch and grow firm in her grasp. “Again... it doesn’t matter.”

Crawling up onto the bed, Eva knelt down between his legs, and gripping it firmly, began to lick and suckle it lovingly. “What matters is that night we shared in River City. That night... you owned me. You dominated me completely and utterly. All barriers and pretenses were stripped away, and I found out who I truly was at my core. And what I am... is your slave, Eugene.” She sucked on him deeply for a moment, and his legs twitched, shifting slightly. “It’s uncanny. I’ve had countless lovers over the years, in all kinds of settings, played the submissive as well as the dominant... but nothing has ever been as powerful and intense as that night.” She shuddered in remembrance. “You made me submit to you, Eugene, and now that I have, I want... I need to go on submitting to you.” With one last loving lick, she inhaled and sucked his cock deep into her mouth.

“Gaaahhhh...” Eugene breathed, feeling every single cell and bump and curve and curl of Eva’s tongue, so intensely that it felt as if she were fellating his very soul. It was simply incredible just being able to feel ANYTHING down there after so long that he felt himself rapidly approaching his peak. “Eva...” he managed through panting gasping breaths, to which she responded by humming slightly, eager to bring him off with the vibration.

«Let go, Master,» she thought at him, sighing in contentment, one hand slipping down between her own suddenly dripping thighs. «Let go and cum from me, Master,» she begged wordlessly, bobbing up and down on his cock, her fingers working furiously inside her pussy. «Let me please you! Let me serve you! Please... in this way... let go.. release all your pent up frustrations... all your pain.. your loneliness... let it all go... and cum for me... Master!!»

“BBRRRAAAAUUUGHHHH!!” Eugene growled, reaching up to grasp Eva tightly by the hair, pressing her head down hard as he lifted his hips, cumming deep and hard. Eva merely moaned, cumming in tandem with her Master, making sure to swallow every drop of his pleasure. After several minutes, Eva sighed, pulling away, letting him go with an audible ‘pop’., smiling like a kitten having just gotten a helping of cream.

“I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you more often, Gene,” she said once again. “But I’m here now. And I’ll do whatever I can to help you get through this. I love you Gene... you and Lacie. And, well, if my powers can be of some use for you and her, then I’ll give you my all. Eugene... Master...”

Gene sighed heavily, the connection fading, the sensations muting back to normal. “Ach. Verra well... if yer gonna twist my arm about it, I’ll accept ye as my loyal loving obedient servant.” He smiled crookedly at her. “As long as it’s okay with my wife, that is. I cannae imagine Lacie would have a problem with it, and if I pressed the issue, she would concede to my wishes, but HER wishes matter to me. So, well... I think we’ll need to talk to her about this together before it’s official. Is that an acceptable answer?”

“Oh, yes, Master,” Evangeline replied, moving up to kiss him deeply. “It’s more than I could have hoped for. Now then... let’s get you out of that bed, and into some better clothes...”