The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Part 4) Rejuvenation

“Here you go,” Sarah said brightly, passing a plate of waffles in front of her house guest. “Eat up!”

Lacie sighed softly, staring down at the plate before her. She didn’t want to offend her hostess, but she just wasn’t hungry. The nightmare from the night before had finally faded, but the lingering feelings of helplessness and sadness had lingered. She deeply appreciated everything Sarah and Valerie had done for her over the past several days, but she just couldn’t seem to shake off her depression. “How, Sarah?”

The silver haired beauty across from her paused, a forkful of waffled halfway to her mouth. “Hmm? How what, sweetie?”

“How did you manage... to endure this? Yanno, back when you lost your powers? The loss of.... of... such a deep part of yourself?”

“I didn’t.” Sarah gave a sad laugh, weakly sniffling as she struggled to hold back her own reaction to those memories. “I... didn’t cope very well at all. Buried myself in a bottle for a few days. Asked Mystic to fry my mind... You remember I lost everyone I’d had at the same time, too? Ended up in a fight with a street thug, turned down the surgery that was supposed to be the only way I’d have a chance to survive more than a few months, I was in a self-destructive spiral...” She sighed softly, pushing her own plate away. “But then I got ahold of my family, and they were there for me.” Sarah sighed, walking over to her, to gently kiss both of those still forming tear tracks. “It wasn’t easy, going from Silver to Sarah to Lucia Colloten... but I learned that my powers never defined me, but what I tried to do with them did...”

:Lacie opened her eyes, leaning back into her, forcing a smile. “Y-yeah... I remember now, back before we became close... back when I barely knew you. Still... I’d like to think I would have been there for you too, they way you are for me now, if I could.” She sniffed slightly. “This... isn’t’ the first time I’d had my powers taken away, yanno?” She laughed bitterly, glancing down. “It’s another thing we have in common I guess—having the memories of two completely different lives inside our heads?” She sighed. “There was this man... Jeremiah King. Insanely powerful... and just plain insane. He literally tore me out of this reality... sent me into a parallel world, kind of like this one, but a where there were no Supers... everyone was normal.”

She smiled a bit. “Yanno, I even met you in that world—you were a doctor, a physicist, actually. You were the one who helped me return to THIS world... we managed to crack a hole into time and space to get me back home.” The smile faded. “But... when I was there, I was home... it was my life I was living, with a family and friends, and a nice normal job...everything I’d always wanted...“

“But... it wasn’t real. It wasn’t MY life... it was hers, the OTHER Lacie... and in the end, even in paradise, I chose to come back to THIS world, this life... this existence... and now, well, I guess I would have been better off staying there, huh?”

Sarah twisted her face into a sad frown as she listened, slowly nodding along as she squeezed Lacie tighter in a warm embrace. “There are a lot of people who would be really sad to hear you say that. Even if one isn’t very happy with you, there’s the kids... Eugene... Eva... and me too, I’d be upset. It’s mean to see what life could be, but... Like you said, that life wasn’t really yours. It never was.”

Lacie clutched Sarah tighter. “I know...it’s just... I just... what now? I mean... I know your powers don’t define you.... but I’ve been Omega Girl for so long. When I lost Eugene after the Argentum Project... when I lost my f-f—first... child...” clenching even tighter “I... I threw myself into my role as a heroine. It was LITERALLY all I had! For three years, there was no Lacie Frasier... just Omega Girl, only the mask and the costume. And now I’ve lost even that, maybe forever..” She shook her head... she was babbling now... how could she possibly explain to Sarah... make her understand that Omega Girl was more of who she was than Lacie Frasier could possibly be? “I just... I don’t know... what I’m supposed to do... or who I am.... anymore...”

“Maybe you don’t worry about that quite yet?” Sarah frowned, scrunching up her face again as she pressed her lips to the other woman’s cheek. “Believe me, hon, I understand exactly what you mean. I rushed into being Patina, but if Olivia was still around... she’d tell you I was an angry, sad...” Sarah sighed deeply, nuzzling against her. “When I wasn’t out there, on the streets, I was... I was only barely able to stay even... barely sane, let alone keeping it together. It wasn’t really until after...” the words caught painfully in her throat, “after I l-lost her, and I finally let Mystic help me... because I had to, for Aurora, for Sylvia...”

Lacie nodded, sniffling... for a moment, she’d been so consumed in feelings of hopelessness and pain that she’d forgotten the woman comforting her had endured just as much, if not more, pain. Sighing softly, she brushed away her tears, forcing a smile she didn’t feel... and turned, kissing Sarah back, gently on the forehead. “You’re right. I’m... being a bitch. A whiny spoiled needful bitch. My life isn’t over. I still have Eugene...and Katie, and Jimmy... and you and Eva, and your girls, and the Albinns... I’m not alone. You had it much worse than me, sweetie... and you managed to survive and come through it. I’m sorry for sitting here... feeling sorry for myself. Again. I should be... taking care of YOU, not the other way around...“

Smirking slightly, she stood up, and stretched... “So.. ‘Mistress Sarah’... you have a very thankful and very loving, devoted woman before you... who wishes to thank you deeply for everything you’ve done for her. Is there anything you want her to do?” she asked, preening slightly. “Anything at all, Mistress, from cleaning, waxing the floor, vacuuming... or ‘other’ duties,” she added with a quaint curling of her lips. “It’s still breakfast time. Would you like me to feed you?“

Sarah slowly blinked, her cheeks flushing a deep dark silver as she looked down and away. “I... I really don’t think... I mean yes I’ve... had it hard... over a year with that... that woman... my sister... and I’ve lost people I love, but...” She laughed, slowly shaking her head as she fought to let the tears forming in her eyes be visible. “I guess just... being here, hugging me... letting me cheer you up...being useful again? That’s helping me more than anything. So, if I can help make you feel any better, then today’s a good day.”

Nodding as well, Lacie stood, reaching down to pull Sarah up into her arms..“Oh, sweetie, you have no earthly idea how much it means to me that you have me here, and that you are hugging me. Kissing me. Caring for me. All of it. You... know what I felt like the first day I got here... how I wanted to just... shut down.” She swallowed, pushing away that memory. “But you and Eva... you both brought me out of that. YOU did that.” She smiled softly, reaching out to caress her deep burning cheeks lightly with her fingertips. “If you truly wanted to make me feel better... truly better... then you’ll let me help you as well... let me be useful to you as well. Both of us helping each other... please?”

She kissed Sarah again, “I’m no psychiatrist like Eva... but I do know how to listen... and if gentle hugs and touches make me feel better I think they’ll help you relax a bit too?”

“Th...thank you...” Sarah sighed as she took a deep breath, and her smile slowly shifted to become a more genuine one as the lights in her eyes began to shine brighter. her cheek rubbed along Lacie’s fingertips as her eyes met Lacie’s again. “That... that sounds perfect. It... It felt liberating, to be dominant with the two of you, it... It was. But I think... maybe just being pampered and loving with an amazing woman like yourself might help.”

Lacie giggled softly, blushing hotly... “Well, sweetie, I get the distinct feeling that you’d probably like to experience a bit of what I did as well... I’m very much NOT the dominant type... but Eva does seem to switch back and forth depending on her moods. Maybe when she comes back, you can convince her to put on the ‘Mommy pants’ for a while... AFTER you’ve taught her a lesson about misbehaving, of course.” She sighed deeply, leaning into Silver Girl a little more, pulling the smaller girl against her, stroking her back gently... resisting the urge to go lower and tease and squeeze her sweet supple ass. For the moment, anyway. “In the meantime, I’m ALL about the pampering. And I’m pretty damn good at giving massages, if I say so myself.”

Sarah purred as her eyes fluttered half shut, softly nuzzling into Lacie’s neck in the process with the faintest hint of a kiss. “That might be something to consider... I’d be lying if having you at my beck and call isn’t a sexy notion... These curves of yours could kill, you know...” Sarah grinned as she allowed a hand to fall onto one of Lacie’s breasts, giving a slow and tender squeeze before releasing, allowing her hand to fall to the woman’s hip. “Always was weak to curves... My real weakness, you know. No kryptonite, no radiation, no special kind of rubber... curves. So, do with me as you will, my dear masseuse...!”

Lacie grinned wickedly, “Well, Sarah-love, if you’re giving me carte blanche...” Sweeping down, she quickly tipped Sarah slightly, surprising her by picking her up in her arms and carrying her giggling argent beauty bodily back into her bedroom... no longer superhuman, she was still in extremely good shape, lifting her tiny silver skinned friend easily. “Mmmm... I dunno about my curves. Frankly, I’ve always wished I were a bit thinner..But you, Sarah? Mmm... you’re so perfect... your soft tender beautiful silver skin, so like metal but soft and firm, and tender.” She gave the beauty another quick kiss. You know... I’m actually a little scared,” she murmured lovingly “scared that once I start rubbing and caressing and massaging you... that I won’t be able to stop...”

Giggling again, spinning her once before depositing Sarah gently on the bed, she glanced around. “Hmmm... I would normally use hot oil or lotion, but I wouldn’t want to make a mess... so maybe I’ll just have to warm you up a bit and let your sweat and mine serve as... lubrication?” She smiled again, sauntering her way over to the bed, sitting down demurely on the corner... “So,.. where would Madam prefer I start... front or back? Top or bottom?”

“Traditional, or honest?” Sarah wiggled down on her bed. Even if her silver skin wasn’t metal, it did take to glistening so quickly. The shining curves of her rear greedily reflected the light as Sarah rolled onto her back, resting her head down on her palms as a mischievous grin spread across her face. “I could make it so you HAD to do this, but there’s something about you offering... Let’s start with the front. Top. You’ve worked enough a bit lower already. You know having a sexy woman carry me back to a bed makes me feel sooo much younger already.“

Lacie merely rolled her eyes grinning.“Baby... you DO realize you’re like ten years younger than me anyway... and you have the body of a twenty-two year old?” she stated, lightly goosing Sarah on the sides. “If you felt any younger this would be all kinds of inappropriate and naughty...” she paused, grinning wider, “but then again, maybe you were going for just that kind of naughty?” She traced a hand lightly from the sole of Sarah’s right foot, making her gasp and twitch lightly, gently teasingly making her way up the calf to her thigh... then up to her tummy. “I’m almost selfish enough to provoke you into MAKING me do , this... I do so love that feeling of being compelled,” her nails tracing idly along the sides of Sarah’s breasts now, “but this is about YOU, baby... not me. So yeah... offered happily and freely.”

Moving with a seductive slink, she slid fully up onto the bed, crawling slowly, catlike, up the bed, to straddle her lovely metal sheened maiden gently, sighing at the contact of bare skin against bare skin as she began massaging and caressing Sarah... a legitimate massage for the moment, starting at her shoulders and neck. “Just let me know if something hurts or doesn’t feel good, okay? This is supposed to feel nothing but good...”

“Mmmm... don’t you worry about that,” she sighed in pleasure, “but you DO know that you’re implying to a mother that she barely even looks like her daughters’ older sister...” She tried, desperately, to muster up enough faux dissatisfaction with her own words but lost them the moment that she felt Lacie’s fingers move down to her breasts. Her dark silver nipples stiffened so quickly, and just for a moment the skin Lacie touched shimmered and pulsed with Sarah’s bright silver magic. “Mmm I don’t need to melt you much to compel a girl like you... Especially when you want it so much...”

Lacie sighed and purred, arching at the contact... her eyes closing to slits... it was almost like being sparked without the sparks... as if her body was urging them out of her... begging it forward... “Mmmm... yesss... want to please you.... mmm.... want to make you feel sooo good...” She groaned inwardly, sliding herself up and down, grinding her lower body lightly against Sarah’s before she could restrain herself... she needed to finish the massage before she surrendered to the heat and lust of the moment... massage first... help THEN pleasure, but her client was making if difficult. “Sarah, sweetie... you are the very definition of a MILF... and you’re right... I feel half melted as it is just rubbing and stroking your shoulders... mmmm... by the time I reach... lower... oohh goddess bless... I might be nothing more than a puddle..”

“Hmm, I don’t know, sweetie...speaking of ‘Mothers I’d Love to Fuck’... there’s something to be said for a woman who looks just a little older” she grinned, grinding her hips lightly against Lacie’s, “and I’m not exactly flat but...” Sarah closed her eyes, groaning as she marched up into the other woman’s touches as her skin illuminated again, light arching out to tease along Lacie’s arms, to sizzle that sweet current through her mind just enough to feel, before a half directed point of light from one of Sarah’s quivering hands made its way to one of Lacie’s nipples. “Carrying twins did nothing to hurt that yummy figure... Mmm... make me feel good Lacie... You can think a little more clearly later...”

Lacie moaned deeply, gushing slightly as that sweet silver current touched her in her most delicate and soft places... as well as deep within her mind. Goddess, this is what she loved... what she wanted... to drift away from herself just a little, and lose herself in the moment... and to serve, to pamper and please and arouse a beautiful and exotic lover like Sarah... mmmm... luscious, beautiful Sarah... quivering with need just beneath her...a need that she could fulfill! Moaning again, Lacie’s hands slid down, caressing and stroking her argent lover in a subtle mix of force and gentleness... teasing and caressing her gleaming silver breasts, sucking and nibbling deftly on one nipple, then the other, pressing her own diamond hard bits into her lover’s chest, stroking them against her tummy.

Deft and practiced fingers gripped and deftly spread silver thighs, feeling the heat from their inner core mirrored by her own. She longed to slide down further, to worship there at Sarah’s altar, and drink deep from her wellspring, but that would require releasing the bounty that was her hot silver breasts from her ravenous mouth... an image floated through her head for a moment: a picture from the web from years ago, ages past... Silver Girl, blitzed out of her mind, hooked to a milking machine, cumming endlessly while thick pink fluid was pumped steadily from her oversized and drug injected tits... Lacie moaned again, louder, imagining it now... pretending she could taste Sarah’s heavy swollen teets leaking against her tongue.

Without even thinking, Lacie’s insistent suckling drove Sarah to let her current flow from her breast, arcing that hot silver light through her lover’s mind as though she were suckling Sarah’s light directly from her core. Silver thighs were already shimmering as she twisted and writhed under Lacie’s body, trembling so helplessly to the pleasure her compelled lover was sharing with her. “D-don’t... Mmmm don’t stop... you feel so... so goood... Mmmm... make us b-both feel good, Lacie.. put every-nnnn- thing into it, and feel how.. how... Mmmmmm good you’re making us both feeel!”

Unable to think, or rationalize, Lacie merely obeyed, putting her all into it, giving everything to her lover... to her Mistress... sucking hard on Sarah’s breasts, pressing them together and alternating between them in quick succession, drawn to first one then another like a magnet, soft silver sparks dancing from her lips at each touch... filling her, even as the sparking drained her... her free hand positioned deftly between both of their pussies, flicking lightly between their clits with each wild hard thrust of her hips, grinding helplessly, mindlessly against her lover... her pleasure arcing ever higher... she needed... needed more... wanted more.. to give more, receive more, BE more... but it was sooo hard... couldn’t think how to make it more... only needing to do so... needing to please.

Lacie head went back, as she cried out,,, breaking her lip lock for her lover’s breasts for a moment... her eyes wide and sightless... for a moment her hair standing end on end, and brilliant gold, before fading again... then gasping, she stared down at Sarah... lust dripping off her like sweat... the thought trying so desperately to form finally clicking... and she pulled her lover into a powerful embrace, rolling her onto her side, legs scissoring, clenching, grinding... as she bit down lightly on Sarah’s earlobe, licking it deftly,.. whispering.. “Spark me, love... spark us both, now... clit to clit... arcing back and forth... do it now, baby... now... NOW!!”

Sarah’s lust glazed eyed widened at the sight as she put her all into it, grinding her dripping sex as tightly into her lover as she could, hands reaching for anywhere to grasp and squeeze as she pushed all that she had into it, all of her current, all of her power, voice lost amidst the sharp cry as she lost herself to the pleasure.

Lacie screamed, voice cracking, mind cracking... everything shattering from the sheer force of release... she and Sarah.. joined... one glowing silver the other gold... arcing from one to the other... but more than simple pleasure... love... real, deep... satisfying love... Lacie’s last coherent thought directed at her before she whited out, before her reserves bottomed out and she collapsed atop her beloved Sarah... the one thought first and foremost in her mind, even beyond the shining silver sparkles that even now seemed to fill her vision behind closed eyes... sister... this woman... is my sister...hers betrayed, mine deserted.. but here, now and forever... she and I.. sisters... family...

So many thoughts raced through Sarah’s mind, thoughts to ask about the gold, a desperate curiosity, a need to understand... but it was all too much, that pleasure, that feeling of their bodies, their selves merging in bliss... it was hard for her to do anything but moan and hold Lacie tight. Questions could wait. All she wanted was to savor having Lacie so close.

Lacie merely whimpered and sighed softly, clutching her close, still rubbing, still grinding, but gently now... the burning need having passed to a gentler yearning... for comfort and contact... and closeness... she sighed again... peppering soft silver flesh with gentle loving kissing... still not thinking yet... merely feeling... contentment resonating with every pore...

Lazily silver hands reached for Lacie’s cheeks, pulling her face so their lips could meet. White, healing light spread from the kiss, gently peeling and melting the effects of her silver light away. It wasn’t a cruel harsh reawakening to thought, but a slow, loving waking, like a kiss in a fairy tale. “Th-that was.... Mmm... Lacie...”

Moaning again in the kiss, grinding herself helplessly, Lacie’s eyes fluttered... fighting the light for a half-moment, not wanting to come back just yet... but relenting, basking in the gentler cleaning light almost as much as the fiery silver.. finally opening her eyes to stare deep into Sarah’s silver flashing eyes... “Wow... that.... Sarah... mmm... you know... a few more of those... and you’ll have me moving the family here to Midas City permanently...” she smiled a soft simple smile of pure happiness, this time without any sadness behind it.

“Might just need to take Yancy up on that offer of magic lessons,” Sarah replied with a sleepy smile. “Could poof back and forth with a thought, and always be just a call away...”

“Mmmm... well, if you don’t take her up on the offer, I just might,” Lacie replied, “After today, you can bet we’ll be visiting you guys a lot more often.”