The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Epilogue:

Valerie Raine sighed, breathing deeply, inhaling the deep aroma of the coffee mug in her hands. It had been a very long and interesting week, but things had finally settled down back to normal once more. The work at the hospital had tapered off again, and she finally had a day off, to rest and recuperate a bit. She smiled at that; last night’s return home had been anything BUT restful, thanks to her lovely wife and their house guests. Stretching a bit, she pulled her robe a bit tighter around herself and drank a bit more coffee to wake herself up.

“Oh! Mistress Valerie! I... I didn’t expect you to be up so early.”

“Surprised?” Valerie quipped, glancing over at her lovely blonde house guest. “And here I thought it was impossible to surprise a psychic. And anyway, it’s just ‘Valerie’, if you please. All that D/s stuff is fine in the bedroom, but I’m no one’s Mistress. Certainly not yours.”

Eva chuckled softly. “You’d be surprised how often everyone assumes we psychics know everything. But no, when I wake up in the morning, I’m as fuzzy headed as the next person.” She glanced at Valerie’s mug with envy. “Is there any more of that? I’d kill for some caffeine right about now.”

Valerie laughed. “No need to go postal or anything. I brewed an entire pot. Help yourself.”

“Thanks Mis... er, Valerie. Sorry. It takes a while to get my head back out of that space, particularly after such an intense night like last night.” She smiled as she poured herself a cup and drank deeply. “Aahhhh yes! That’s the ticket. Now I can begin to think again...” Sighing contentedly, she walked over to sit down at the table across from the doctor. “You’re up rather early this morning, considering how late you got in last night. Don’t tell me you have to go back in again?”

“Nope, not today,” Valerie replied with a shake of her head. “Day off. I just... it’s a force of habit, getting up this early. I was actually planning to have a nice quiet moment alone, to watch the sun rise, maybe do a little reading... you know, just enjoying the quiet of the moment.”

“Until I came and intruded in your quiet time,” Eva said with a small sigh of regret. “Sorry. I’ll head back to my room and give you some space—”

“Nonsense!” Valerie interrupted her, placing a hand on her arm. “Don’t go. Please. This is actually better than spending time alone.” At her smile, Eva settled back in her seat. “You know, I actually wanted to thank you for last night...”

“Oh? Which part?” Eva replied cheekily, wiggling slightly in her chair. “The part where ‘slavepet eva’ worshiped at ‘Divine’ Mistress Valerie’s ‘sacred altar’ for half an hour, or the part where—”

“Um, yes, well, all of it, actually,” Valerie cut in, blushing cutely, her toes curling inside her slippers at the memory. “But, um, I was actually referring mostly what you did for Sarah. And no, before you bring up any more sexual highlights,” she said giggling despite herself, “I mean helping her... giving her what she needed. I... I love Sarah, truly, with all my heart. When she disappeared those last two years, so suddenly... it was like a part of me died.” She sighed softly, staring down into her mug. “For a while, I was just as frantic as the girls were, wanting to beat every bush, check under every rock, not knowing what to do or where to look or who to call. It was...” she sighed, shaking her head as she tapered off. “I think... somewhere along the way I just... I just kind of accepted that she was gone. The girls... they wouldn’t accept it, and in the end they were right, but...”

“But a part of you still feels bad that you gave up on her?” Eva asked, placing a hand gently across Valerie’s own. She nodded softly. “Sweetie, don’t blame yourself. I understand exactly what you mean. There was nothing you could do, no way to know where she was, of what had happened to her, let alone know for a fact that she was still alive and well. Part of the trauma that you and Sarah have been helping Lacie deal with is her own guilt over that, over not being able to rescue Sarah and bring her back to you.” She stared Valerie in the eye. “You have nothing to feel ashamed for, sweetie. If a full-blooded Goddess couldn’t break through the barriers to save her—and you and Sarah and I all helped her understand that it wasn’t her fault—then you sure as hell can’t blame yourself for the same exact thing.“

“I know, but—”

“Shhh. No buts, sweetie,” Eva chided her gently, before giggling softly. “I guess it’s true what they say. Doctors really do make the worst patients, especially when it comes to taking their own advice!”

Valerie stared at Eva for a moment before bursting into laughter of her own. “Oh dear... I guess you’re right at that. Okay. Lesson learned. No more wallowing in guilt.” She sighed softly, glancing down the hallway. “Speaking of which... I’d say our girls are doing a lot better.”

“Both of them,” Eva nodded in agreement. “Lacie seems a lot more like her old self. Frankly, I was starting to wonder if we were getting through to her, but the other day, while I kept Sarah... um, occupied,” she said blushing slightly, “she and Yancy ran into Katie back home in River City, as well as her grandmother, one of the Goddesses of Destiny. There was a bit of an... altercation... but instead of breaking down or descending back into despair, she actually came through it okay.” She smiled a bit at that. “And Sarah? My specialty is psychology, as opposed to biology or physiology, like yours, but I am a doctor as well, and it just seems to me that her recovery is as much mental and emotional as it is physical. Simply having someone here to look after, to care for and play ‘mother hen’ for has done wonders for her,“

“Yes, that’s true,” Valerie agreed. “Sarah is never as happy as when she is being useful...whether its saving a young girl from getting mugged, taking down supervillains, or simply helping an old lady cross the street, nothing makes her feel better than being useful.”

“And with your daughters both grown and out of the nest, so to speak, having her stuck here at home on ‘medical leave’ has had to have been stifling, even if she is semi-retired.” Eva nodded thoughtfully. “I know you guys don’t really put too much stock into the whole ‘fated paths’ or destiny thing. Hell, my best friend is, or was, a Demigoddess with the power to control time and space, and even I have a hard time with it... but maybe it WAS fate that we all ended up here in Midas when we did.”

“You know, I was just thinking the same thing,” Lacie said quietly, stepping out of the hallway as both women turned to the sound of her voice. “About Fate. About a lot of things, actually.” Walking over to Valerie, she leant forward, and gave the violet haired beauty a deep but brief kiss, then gave one to Eva as well. “I can’t thank you and Sarah enough for having us here. And I will be forever in your debt for saving my husband’s life, Valerie. I wanted to apologize... for the way I just kind of swept in and dumped all our problems in your lap this way.”

“Now, now, enough of that,” Valerie said, blushing deeply, a bit of mist beginning to flow from her fingertips. “Sarah is not the only ‘helpy helperton’ around, you know. I’m glad, and frankly, honored, that in the middle of an emergency, of all the physicians in the world, you came to me.” She sighed, closing her eyes, grinning, remembering the procedure. “If anything, I should probably thank you and Eugene! That was certainly one experience I will never forget for the rest of my life—removing a damaged heart and replacing it with a brand new one on a patient that was fully conscious!” She shook her head in disbelief. “If I hadn’t performed the surgery myself, I never would have believed it.”

“I’m just sorry you can’t actually report what REALLY happened,” Lacie said, glancing down at her feet. “Something like that would no doubt get you in the Journal of American Medicine...”

“Maybe,” Valerie replied, opening her eyes again, still smiling, “but if I’d mentioned that a Goddess from Norse Mythology handled the assisting and anesthesia, they’d have quietly discarded my report and most likely forcibly suggested vacation leave for me. Besides, I don’t do it for the accolades, or the praise. I do it to help people live a long and happy life.”

“Yeah...” Lacie replied, her smile fading slightly. “Long and happy...” Sighing, she walked over to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup. “So, Val... how soon before Eugene is okay to return home?”

Valerie blinked, caught a bit off guard by the sudden change of subjects. “Ah, um... well, all his tests came back really good. He’s recovering his strength, and we’ve slowly tapered off the stronger narcotics, so, um...” she shrugged. “Another week, maybe? Why? Are you getting bored with Sarah and I already?” she asked, half-teasing.

“What? Bored? No, not at all!” Lacie replied seriously, pulling the younger woman into a deep embrace. “Nothing of the sort, hon. I just... I know a bit how Sarah feels, not being able to go out and prowl around on the rooftops. I’m feeling... I dunno. Restless? Anxious? I don’t know exactly... but I just have a feeling that I need to return to River City. And soon.”

That got Eva’s attention. “Soon? Why? What’s going on?”

“I... nothing, really,” she replied, frowning deeper, clutching her hands. “Nothing concrete. It’s just... a feeling.” She growled slightly in frustration. “It’s hard to explain. With my powers, with my Sight, I could sense when something bad was about to happen that might disrupt the Weave, could FEEL it coming, and then act, either in person or through another, to fix it. Stop the tragedy before it began. Well, my powers are gone... sealed away, effectively blocked, but I still have that... feeling... in my gut, just like before, that something important is about to happen back home.”

Eva nodded simply, accepting her words at face value. “Ana used to have visions like that all the time. Sometimes clear, sometimes indistinct, sometimes nothing more than a brief bunch of disjointed flashes. But they were always important. If you feel that you need to return home, then fine, we’ll head back to River City.”

“Okay, but, well, there’s no rush,” Lacie said, breathing a small sigh of relief. Just having the matter settled seemed to take away some of the urgency she felt. “You said Eugene would be ready to leave in a week? Then let’s enjoy this one last week...” she said, walking around Valerie, running a long slender nail along her the side of her neck in passing, “...unless our gracious hosts have tired of us already, that is?”

“N-n-no, not at all,” Valerie stuttered, blushing heavily, a bit more of her mist rising. “As far as Sarah and I are concerned, you could build on an addition to the house and move in permanently!” Lacie chuckled.

“Don’t tempt me,” she teased back. “Or maybe you just like the idea of having two adorable, submissive little slavepets at your beckoned call? Serving you breakfast in bed? Rubbing your feet for you after a long hard day?”

Valerie moaned softly caught up in the image. Last night, their houseguests had decided to repay their hosts by serving as their naked sexy servants for the entire day. The night before, Sarah had played the role of the family ‘pet’, much to Valerie’s surprise; she’d agreed wholeheartedly with Eva’s suggestion the day before, just doubting on whether or not Sarah would be able to let go enough after the trauma she’d suffered at her half-sister’s hands. Indeed, since getting her back, she’d treated her beloved wife with almost extra special care, perhaps a bit too delicately. Another reason to be grateful for our visitors, she thought thankfully.

Shaking off the momentary introspection, she grinned playfully, bringing up a line of deftly camouflaged mist from around her feet, keeping it low to the ground for the moment. “You know, dear,” she said lightly, sending tendrils slowly across the floor towards her guests’ legs, “keep teasing me like that and I might have to force you to follow through on a few of them.”

“Oh? Is that supposed to be a threat?” Eva replied with a knowing smirk. “Valerie, love, you should know by now that both of us would jump at the chance of serving your hot sexy self, and your equally sexy better half, again, for as long as you wanted, with just a word. So, love, your threat kind of loses its punch when your so-called ‘victims’ WANT to be punished!”

Valerie giggled. “You make a very good point, Eva. Still,” she replied, bringing her mist to bear, surrounding both women in its warm empathic pull, “never let it be said that I am opposed to giving my guests what they want...”

* * *

“Ughhhn...fifty-seven,” Eugene Frasier grunted, trembling slightly, the sweat pouring from his face like raindrops. “Fifty-eight. Ugghhnn... fifty-nine... sixty!”

Pausing to take a breath, he released his hold on the twenty pound weight, letting it slide down to the side of the bed. The nerve damage to his right hand and arm had not gotten any better, as he’d feared, but he’d found he could compensate for it somewhat by strengthening his muscles, and improving his grip. Thanks to Eva, he’d managed to get a few light weights slipped into his room, to help with that very thing, despite the nurses constant admonishments that he was supposed to ‘take it easy’. Besides, it wasn’t as if he were flat on his back, attempting to bench-press his body weight from his hospital bed, he was merely working the muscles in his arms a little. Certainly nothing overly strenuous.

But no, the blasted harpies act like I’m trying to kill myself, he thought with a grimace. Sighing, he rubbed along his arm, feeling the slight increase of muscle mass after only a week of practice. I think perhaps the lass overdid it a wee bit when she ‘instructed’ the nursing staff on how better to care for me. Ach well... on the good side, I havenae had any more ‘accidents’ from not being able to reach someone just because I couldnae reach the blasted call switch.

Shaking his wrist briskly to get the blood flowing again, he wheeled himself back towards the table next to the bedside. Hmm. A bit bulky, this chair. If I’m to spend an extended amount of time in this thing I might need to redesign the thing a wee bit... see if I can streamline it a mite. The thought brought a grin to his face; a redesigned wheelchair, with all the bells and whistles, with every technological accessory needed to make an invalid feel anything but handicapped. It should be much easier to build than my armor was. And if nothing else, it will give me something to do to occupy my free time.... of which I’ll have a lot of these days.

All things considered, losing Frasier Industries wasn’t as big a tragedy as he’d felt at the beginning. His employees were all provided with a more than generous severance plan, from the lowest dock worker up to the senior VPs. He’d done well by his people, to the point of knocking himself out of the top five spot of the world’s richest businessmen. Not that he cared in the slightest; that his family and friends were taken care of financially and wouldn’t have to face any hardships was all that mattered to him. True. he’d had fancy clothes and fast cars back in his youth, had played the part of a jet setting socialite, partially as a cover to hide his identity as Armor Man, and partly because it was expected of him. But deep down he was a simple man with simple needs—as long as he had the time and resources to tinker around and create, he was satisfied.

Aye! And speaking of tinkering... he thought with a scowl, staring at the mass of circuits, wires and soldering tools on table before him in disdain. The search for his missing son, Jimmy, was proceeding far too slowly for his tastes. That he’d been attacked and taken prisoner right underneath the noses of his private security force was troublesome, in and of itself. The fact that this ‘Serpentina’, an apparent big shot for the regional branch of the Syndicate, had yet to make it public, had chosen not to demand some kind of ransom, or even make a public statement about having taken out a high profile super like Darklight, was even more troublesome.

Most troublesome of all, however, was Nigel Grimalde’s lack of progress from his own underworld connections; far from gloating or proclaiming her triumph to increase her street cred, Serpentina’s entire enclave had gone dark, and the boss herself had vanished without a trace, disappearing with her ‘prize’. Of course, were he still in possession of his satellite system’s DNA scanner, tracing his son’s unique biosignature would have taken mere moments.

“But no,” he grumbled aloud, tracing the circuit lines in his head as he attempted to connect another diode to the patchwork collection of component cluttering up the area.“No, my dear departed brother Duncan needed that control panel and software as part of his plan to track down the few missing genetic codes he needed for his great grand undertaking. And I, great fool that I am, let him take it, as a means of tracking HIM down and finding his hiding place. All well and good, the hidden tracking circuits worked like a charm and led me right to him. The only problem was that the control unit blew up along with the rest of Duncan’s fortress during my raid... which means I now have to rebuild the bloody thing from scratch, from memory, and with the bunch of inferior makeshift components, here in this bloody hospital instead of at home in my bloody laboratory where I bloody well SHOULD BE!”

He glanced up as the door to his room opened, and a young dark skinned nurse walked in. “Anything I can do for you, Mr. Frasier?”

“Nae, lass,” Eugene said with a sigh, “not unless you happen to have a PhD in electrical engineering, biology, and physics, and a working knowledge of satellite communication systems that you could download into my brain. I’m afraid this little project of mine isn’t going nearly as well as I’d hoped. And please, Diane, I’ve told ye before, call me Gene.”

“Hmph,” the nurse replied noncommittally, glancing over at the mess. Truth be told, she wasn’t exactly happy with her patient’s little ‘projects’, or the special treatment he was being given. Wealthy investor or not, friend of Dr. Raine or not, she felt that patients were there to rest and recover from treatment, not to use as their personal work station. It was a bit strange actually... despite her misgivings about patients receiving special treatment, she had made herself and a few other nurses available to Mr. Frasier’s care pretty much twenty-four/seven, even spending time off shift to help provide coverage to accommodate his needs. Normally, she would have bitched and complained about all the overtime, and yet she’d accepted it without complaint. Strange...

“Well, as ye are here,” Gene continued, breaking through her introspection, “could ye be a dear and help me to the privy? The doctor advised me to try keeping as close to a regular schedule as possible, and even though I’m not in any distress, I might as well stick to the routine.” Gene managed to keep the grimace from his face. While he still wasn’t entirely comfortable with the idea of something physically aiding him in the bathroom, he was getting used to it.

“Very well,” Diane replied, wheeling the elderly gentleman towards the bathroom. She frowned slightly. She’d just been thinking about something... something irritating and unpleasant, hadn’t she? But she was a nurse, after all, used to helping a patient with their bodily functions. Shaking her head slightly, she shrugged inwardly. Whatever the concern, it must not have been too important, after all.

“Aye, thank ye kindly, lass,” Gene replied a few minutes later, settled back in his room again.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Frasier,” she said primly. “Is there anything else I can do for you? Would you perhaps like something to eat, or drink? It’s a bit early for breakfast, but...”

“Ach, no,” Gene replied dismissively. “I’m fine. All I require now is a bit of privacy to work,” he murmured, moving back to the table, “and a bit of luck in making the blasted thing work.”

“Hmm, yes,” Diane said with a frown, staring at the makeshift device as if seeing it for the first time. She sighed inwardly, thinking to herself that it was shameful the way some people were given ‘special treatment’. This was a hospital, dammit, not a work shop, after all. Perhaps I should mention this to the head charge nurse, she pondered, as she moved to the door. Something like this can hardly be considered hospital policy. Yes... I’ll definitely have to remember to mention it to her the next time I see her...

Eugene merely grunted as the door closed, glad to see the nurse go. Of all the nurses tending to him, Diane Greenbottom was the least pleasant, always with a dour expression about him ‘flaunting the rules’ with his ‘special projects’. Thankfully, Eva had taken care of THAT problem, and though she hadn’t mentioned exactly HOW he’d managed to gain the hospital administrator’s aid, he had a relatively good idea. Savoring the solitude, his mind already returning to the problem at hand, he let the matter of Nurse Greenbottom drop.

There now, he thought in anticipation, as he finished soldering the final connection several minutes later. That should do it. Now... just flip the switch, he thought, tapping a few keys on his remodeled computer laptop, holding his breath as the screen began to clear...

WARNING. SYSTEM ERROR! CODE 78B: HARDWARE FAULT—UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SYSTEM!

“Bloody hell!” Gene growled, barely resisting the urge to smash the entire array to pieces. Growling, he slowly unclenched his fists, forcing himself to calm down, to rationalize and think. Being emotional right now was the last thing he needed to do. He needed to focus on the task at hand. Focus, and think his way through. If it’s not connecting to the system, then logically its one of three things: One, the power is insufficient to send and receive signals from the satellite in orbit. Two, there is a defect in the redesign, the alterations I made from the original design to accommodate the components available. And, Three, there’s a bad component somewhere in this mess than needs to be replaced.

He tried very hard not to think about the fourth option... that the problem wasn’t in the design, or the components. That the problem was HIM, a defect in his brain, that the neurological damage he was dealing with was affecting his mind as well as his body. Despite every test the doctors had given him, all the assurances they’d given him that he was fine, he couldn’t help but fear that he was damaged in some way... that what should have been a relatively easy refit was becoming so arduous a task because of some failing, some shortcoming, in him.

“Stop it, Gene!” he growled at himself, unclenching his fists again. “Keep doubting yourself that way and you really WILL lose your mind!” Taking a deep breath, he reached for the portable multimeter from his bag and plugged it in. The third option was the easiest to disprove, even though it would take the longest to accomplish, so with a soft sight, he began testing the components one by one...

* * *

Sarah LaSilvas giggled softly, squirming in her sleep, as the most delicious sensations swept slowly over her body, starting at her toes, working its way gently and teasingly up her long slender silver legs, before delving deftly between soft tender twitching thighs. Her eyes fluttered open to find a large body-shaped lump underneath her covers, and giggling again, whipped them away to find her dear friend, Lacie Frasier, paused, tongue extended millimeters away from her pussy, a devilish grin and Sarah’s juices plastered on her lovely face. Taking one last lick, slow enough to cause Sarah’s toes to curl again, the brunette backed away, settling into a kneeling position before her.

“Good morning, Mistress,” she said sweetly, before sliding out of bed, walking the short distance over to the dresser to return with a serving tray and platter stacked with food. “I trust you slept well?”

“Yes, thank you,” Sarah replied with a long sensuous stretch, resting back with a grin. “I see you’re still playing the sexy serving maid today,” she noted, gesturing to the pale white lace choker around her houseguest’s neck—the only piece of clothing she currently wore. Lacie blushed, laughing softly.

“Let’s just call it getting caught in the crossfire between Valerie and Eva earlier this morning,” she replied with a roll of her eyes. “They were teasing each other about last night when I walked in, and well...” she gestured to the choker. “You’re not complaining about being pampered, are you? Besides, I even made the effort to wake you up the ‘nice way’ this morning.”

“Only because pouncing on me and tickling me silly like a crazed adolescent got you sparked into a gasping drooling puddle last time,” Sarah teased back, sitting up in bed as her ‘maid’ set the tray down gently in her lap. “And no, I don’t mind, though I’d prefer company while I eat breakfast. Sit,” she said, patting the side of the bed. “I insist.”

“And I, of course, obey,” Lacie replied demurely, sitting down next to her Mistress. “At least the part about the company. I’ve already eaten, thank you. I hope you enjoy everything. I worked really hard—” she stated as Sarah paused, the fork halfway to her mouth, as Lacie burst into giggles. “Hehehe... Sorry! Heheee... sorry, Mistress... I couldn’t resist... seeing the look on your face!” She sighed softly. “Actually, Eva cooked everything, so you don’t have to worry.” She lay back on the bed, kicking her feet idly a bit. “Though one of these days I’m going to get the knack for this cooking thing, and then everyone will be sorry for badmouthing my skills...”

“You brat!” Sarah replied, laughing as well. “Well, when that day comes, sweetie, I’ll be first in line to say ‘I’m sorry’,” Sarah managed through a mouthful of pancakes. “Seriously, though, Lace... you’re a wonderful friend, and an exceptional lover. And I mean exceptional... like you should teach classes or something...er, well, you know what I mean,” Sarah blushed, managing to stop herself before she said anything more embarrassing aloud. “My point? Cooking is not your strong suit. A lot of things are. But not that.” Knowing her friend well enough by now to know that the teasing wouldn’t offend her, she added, “I mean, I’m not exactly Gordon Ramsey or anything myself, but even I can’t mess up a salad!”

Lacie sat up rolling her eyes. “It was the thought that counts, you know?” she grumbled, moving to take away the empty plate, and top off Sarah’s coffee. “Be nice, Mistress Sarah, or you’ll make your loving maid reconsider the gift she got you.”

“Just teasing you sweetie, you know that,” Sarah replied, extending a hand, running it lightly along Lacie’s chin, with just the barest bit of a spark to relay the truth of her words. “And you know you don’t have to give me anything. Not that I’m opposed to gifts, mind... you just don’t need to go out of your way or anything.”

“Well, that’s good to know,” Lacie said sweetly, smiling again as she walked over to the dresser, retrieving a large manila envelope, “because this gift only required me to as far as the guest room to get my cell phone and make a few calls.” Grinning, barely able to hold back her own excitement, she knelt down beside the bed, and held the envelope out to her, head bowed, eyes down, but a huge smile splitting her face. “Dearest Sarah,” she said softly, “Mistress. Friend. Slave. Lover. And so many more things that it would take me hours to name them all. This... is just a small token of thanks for all you’ve done for me.” Curious, Sarah took the envelope and opened it, blinking in surprise as she saw what was inside.

“I really, truly, don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t taken me back here to your home,” Lacie said gently, letting the tears she’s been fighting fall freely now. “If you hadn’t been there to hug me, and kiss me, and just... just hold me when I needed to be held. To love me when I needed to be loved.” She moved back to the bed, pushing the nearly empty tray aside to hug her friend. “And all the while, you yourself were still hurting, still recovering from your own trauma. And yes, before you even start, I know Eva and I have also helped you in some small way too, that being here is helping with your recovery as much as ours. But I still say that you and Valerie have done the lion’s share of caregiving these past few weeks. So this... little, small, insignificant gift, is my way of saying thanks.“

“It’s not a contest, baby,” Sarah replied, shaking her head in amazement, pulling Lacie into a deep hug, kissing her lightly. “And this gift? Small? A two-week, all-expenses-paid vacation at a private Caribbean island resort?” She laughed, kissing Lacie again. “Sun, sea, and sand on an exotic island atmosphere... might be interesting getting Valerie into a bikini, but other than that... oh, sweetie, this is wonderful! Thank you!”

Lacie sighed in contentment. “Glad you liked it. And, anyway, it’s kind of small, nothing too fancy, but it’s private. The resort staff will cater to your every want and need, but will otherwise be pretty much invisible. So feel free to go ‘au natural’ if you like—I have!” She giggled. “I’d ask if you planned to work on your tan, but with that lovely silver skin of yours, I somehow doubt you’ll end up golden brown.”

“Hmm... dunno. Never actually thought about it before,” Sarah replied, amused, letting her fingers run lightly along her lover’s cheeks, aimlessly caressing her as the mood took. “Maybe I’d be the same burnished color I turn when I blush, except all over...” She sighed, leaning into Lacie. “And what about you, Omega Girl? Will you darken now that you’re body’s not completely invulnerable anymore?“

“Hmm... probably,” Lacie admitted, kissing Sarah on the forehead. “I actually got a bit of a light sunburn the other day when we were working outside in the garden. But, this vacation is just for you and Valerie, sweetie... just a private trip for the two of you, alone.” She sighed softly, pulling away. “I’ll be heading back home to River City soon... at the end of the week, or possibly sooner, if Valerie decides Eugene is cleared to leave the hospital.”

“Oh... that soon, huh?” Sarah replied, glancing away. “I guess they’re right... time really does fly, yanno?” She sniffed slightly, before turning back to face her friend, a smile back in place as if it had never left. “Well, that’s good news, isn’t it? Getting your hubby back in good health again, and getting on with your lives. It’s definitely a good thing.” She shrugged. “It’s just... well, you know... I’ll miss you guys.”

“Yeah, me too, sis” Lacie replied softly, pulling her back close again. “So very much. But, I really do have to go. As I told Eva and Valerie earlier, something is coming... something bad. And soon. I don’t know what it is for sure, but my gut feeling is telling me that I need to go home to deal with it. Maybe it’s something left over from before my Goddess powers were taken away... some kind of sixth sense. Or maybe I’m just paranoid.” She shook her head. “At any rate, I feel that I have to face it, whatever it is, head on.”

“Okay then,” Sarah replied, lightly with a nod. “That gives us a week left together,” she said, rolling over suddenly, pinning the larger woman to the bed, “and I for one intend to make the most of it.” She sent a small spark directly between Lacie’s eyes, making them cross as it slid gently into her. “And when you head off to face your big bad, um.. whatever-it-is,” she added, kissing and nibbling her way along her softly moaning squirming maidservant, “you give us a call. Not sure how much help we might be, but we’ll certainly stand with you through it. You, Eugene, Eva... you’re family. And family sticks together.”

“R-r-r-eally... k-kinky f-family, sis,” Lacie managed shuddering, grinding herself helplessly against her Mistress’ clever and knowledgeable fingers. Sarah giggled.

“Yes, we are that,” she murmured in agreement, seeking out and finding Lacie’s left nipple, sucking hard and sending a strong brilliant spark through it along her tongue as she suckled. “Mmmm... we are definitely that,” she acknowledged as they both descended once more into bliss...

((end))