The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resurrection

Chapter Three

William sat in his wheel chair, hidden by the shadows, observing his new tandem of hookers at work. It had been a slow start, but over the past few days they had become adept at plying the world’s oldest profession. He nodded to himself as he watched the two of them standing on the corner, waving at passing cars. The women were dressed in identical outfits, each wearing a mid-thigh length red leather skirt, matching red leather halter tops and knee high red boots with three inch stiletto heels. Neither of them was wearing any underwear, so when they bent over, the whole world could see everything they owned. He watched as a man in a shabby looking suit walked up to them.

“Hey, ladies,” he began in a low voice. “What’s happening?” Tiffany looked at him, sizing the man up before she answered.

“You a cop?” She asked. “You know you gotta tell us if you’re a fuckin’ cop.” She stood there, hands on her hips. The man shook his head vigorously.

“I ain’t no cop, baby,” he answered. “Just a guy lookin’ for a little fun.” He straightened up slightly as he spoke. “What about you two? This ain’t some kind of sting operation, is it? I heard about them lady cops that dress out like hookers and bust guys.” Valerie walked up behind Tiffany and laughed at the man.

“Hell, no, sweetheart!” she exclaimed when she stopped laughing. “My dear sister and I are just two working girls out here tryin’ to make a livin.” She licked her red painted lips and reached to cup her tits. “Now tell me, honey, do you see anything you like?”

The man looked from one of the women to the other. “You really sisters?” He swallowed hard. “I mean, you sure fucking look like sisters.”

Valerie looked at Tiffany and then back at the man. “Why the fuck would I lie about something stupid like that?”

“Yeah, man,” Tiffany chimed in. “We’re like really sisters.”

The man smiled broadly. “Outstanding!” he declared, moving between the two. He put his arms around both women. “And how much would it take to spend a little time with both of you?”

Valerie carefully removed the man’s arm and looked at him. “That depends on just what it is you’re lookin’ for, stud.” She looked him over again. “We’ll do a double team blow job for forty bucks, and you can fuck us both for a hundred.”

The man whistled and shook his head. “That’s a bit steep, ladies.”

Tiffany carefully removed the man’s arm from her and stepped away. “Well,” she almost sneered at him. “If you can’t afford the merchandise, then you shouldn’t be touching it. Come on sis, this guy’s just a window shopper lookin’ for free samples.” She was about to walk away when he stopped her.

“Hey,” he interjected. “I didn’t say I wasn’t interested. I was just commenting on the price list, that’s all.”

Valerie moved closer, standing directly in front of him. She reached down and groped his crotch obscenely. “Well, then, big boy, what’ll it be?” She could feel his cock twitch and begin to stiffen through the material of his trousers. “Oooh,” she cooed. “What a big cock you have.”

The man groaned as she continued to stroke him. “All, all I got is thirty bucks, babe.” He moaned a Valerie squeezed his cock. “Ooh,” he groaned.

“Well, big guy, for thirty, you can have either me or my sister suck you off, but not both of us.” She whispered in his ear. The man looked at Valerie then at Tiffany, and then back at Valerie. Indecision was written on his face. “Come on, stud,” Valerie said impatiently. “We ain’t got all fuckin’ night just for you.”

The man gulped and spoke in a hoarse voice. “I want her,” he nodded at Tiffany. Tiffany smiled broadly and walked up to the man as Valerie stepped away. She reached down and took his hand.

“Come with me, honey,” she crooned as she led him into the alley nearby and behind a dumpster. She let go of his hand and held hers out to him. “That’s payment in advance, sweetie,” she said flatly. The man fumbled in his pocket and took out several crumpled bills. Tiffany counted the money and slid it into her halter top. “Here we go,” she smiled as she dropped down to squat in front of him. She unzipped his fly and took out his already stiff cock. Pre-cum was already leaking from the slit, and she licked at it, looking up into his half closed eyes. “Enjoy!” she said and she took him into her mouth. The man gasped as he felt her hot mouth engulfing him, her tongue teasing his cock mercilessly. Slurping noises wafted from the alley and out onto the street.

A satisfied smile spread across William’s face as he heard to young socialite at work on the stranger’s cock. He knew that inside every prim and proper stock up bitch was a slut, just waiting to be unleashed, and his goal in life was to turn as many of them loose as he could. This mother and daughter were two more fine examples of his craft.

“Aah Fuck!” came a loud shout from the alley as the man felt himself cumming. He grabbed the back of Tiffany’s head and shoved his cock down her throat as his balls pumped out his heavy load. She gagged as his cum erupted from his cock and surged down her throat like a creamy tidal wave. Instinctively, she swallowed until his orgasm subsided, and she felt him beginning to deflate. He was almost flaccid when he pulled his wet cock from her mouth, a string of cum trailing from her ruby lips.

Wiping her mouth with a tissue, Tiffany stood up, leaving the man standing there, his shriveled cock hanging out of his open fly. She tossed the sticky tissue onto the ground, adding to the clutter of used tissues already there. “Cum again sometime, buddy,” she smirked as she walked away to rejoin Valerie. When she got out to the street, she walked over to where William sat and took the money from her halter top. She looked down at him and smiled. “Here you go, William,” she said lovingly as she gave it to him. She blew him a kiss as she turned and rejoined her “sister” at the curb.

William took the money and added it to the growing wad of bills he pulled from his pocket. He looked at the money and nodded to himself. “Not too bad for just the third night out.” As he stuffed the bills back into his pocket, a BMW Z-4 pulled up at the curb. The driver opened his door and got out.

“Tiffany!” the man exclaimed. “Tiffany, is that you?” An alarm went off in William’s head as he watched the situation develop before him. “Tiffany, it’s me, James!” Tiffany’s fiancee came around the car and put his hands on her shoulders, looking into her face. “My God, Tiffany,” he cried out. “What has happened to you?” He looked over at Valerie. “Mrs Smythe?” he asked in disbelief. “Is that you?” He looked from one woman to the other and back again. “What is going on here?” He asked.

“Glad you asked that, sonny boy,” came a man’s reply from behind him. James turned to look at William, who had quietly rolled up from his place in the shadows. “Ole Val and Tiff are pullin’ tricks for their fuckin’ daddy here.” He smiled up at James, making eye contact. James immediately found himself unable to move or speak. “And I ain’t about to let you screw it up for me, if you know what I mean.” He looked at the two women. “Come here girls, I got to make sure you understand what we have here.” The two women came closer, looking at William. “Now neither one of you has ever seen this young stud before, have you?”

“He’s my fiancée,” Tiffany answered slowly.

“That’s right,” Valerie confirmed. William shook his head.

“No, ladies, he’s not. He’s just some horny young fuck that’s lookin’ for a cheap piece of ass for the night.” He looked back at James for a moment, then continued. “You never saw this skinny fuck before he pulled up at the curb. All he is to you is another chance to make me some more money.”

The women looked at each other then back at William. “Never seen this guy before?” Tiffany asked.

“That’s right,” William reaffirmed. “You never seen him before now. The only thing that appeals to you about him is his money.” He turned back to James. “And you, sonny, ain’t never seen these two broads before tonight.” He paused. “You’re just out crusin’ around, lookin’ to get laid, cuz you ain’t got no serious girlfriend.”

“Looking to get laid,” James repeated. “No serious girlfriend.”

“That’s right,” William went on. “You’ve never seen these two sluts before, and don’t find them particularly attractive. You have a thing for older women, and you really need to get laid right now.” He paused before continuing. “Which one of these hookers you gonna want to bone, Jimmy, boy?” William smiled as he watched James studying the two women.

“Her,” he answered firmly, pointing to Valerie. “I want to fuck that one.”

Valerie smiled seductively at James. “That’ll cost you, hon.”

“How much, bitch?” James asked her, reaching into his pocket and took out a roll of bills. She reached over and peeled a fifty off, stuffing it into her top.

“That’ll get you a quickie,” her smile turned wicked and she took his hand. She led him to the BMW and she bent forward, laying on the hood and presenting her ass toward him. “Come and get it,” she teased. “Just make sure you don’t cum in me, you gotta pull out before you blow your load. I’ll even let you cum on my face, but not in me!”

“You got it, bitch!” he answered roughly. Like an animal in heat, James stepped up behind her and lifted her skirt over her ass with one hand while unzipping his fly with the other. He pulled his stiffening cock out and rubbed it up and down the lips of her pussy, teasing her clit and smearing her juices over the head. Then, in a single motion, he thrust forward, impaling her on his cock, burying himself to the hilt in her wet heat. He stood there, enjoying the feeling of his cock deep inside, then began to fuck her with long, slow strokes, his hands resting on her ass cheeks.

“Oh, yeah, honey,” Valerie moaned loudly. “Fuck me with that big hard cock. It feels so good!”

James sawed in and out of her sopping pussy, his balls audibly slapping against her with each forward stroke. He pounded into her, grunting with each stroke, while Valerie continued to moan and encourage him. The sports car rocked under the force of their fucking. William called Tiffany over to him and whispered in her ear. An evil grin spread across her features and she walked up behind James. Carefully she positioned her finger and when he thrust forward the next time, she rammed her finger into his asshole and stroked his prostate.

With a loud roar, James exploded inside Valerie’s clenching pussy, unable to control himself. His orgasm was so intense, he almost passed out. He had never had an orgasm like this, and with every pulsing spurt of his cock, he could feel his hot load being delivered deep into Valerie’s waiting womb. With his eyes rolling back into his head, he collapsed on top of her, twitching and nearly unconscious.

“Son of a bitch!” Valerie shrieked and tried to push him off of her. “Son of a bitch! The mother fucker came inside of me!” She finally succeeded in getting out from under James and stood up, spreading her legs. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she kept repeating as she strained to expel his sticky load from her pussy, tightened her internal muscles. Slowly his cum began to ooze out of her, dripping down onto the pavement. Finally a large dollop appeared, clung to her for a moment, then fell with an audible splat. Valerie straightened up and quickly reached into James’ pocket. “That shit’s gonna cost you extra, you fuckin’ prick,” she commented as she extricated another fifty dollar bill. She backed away, straightening her skirt and wiping away some cum that had run down the inside of her leg.

James straightened up and tucked his cock back into his pants. He looked back at William. “Jimmy, boy,” William said in a flat voice. “You don’t want anything to do with either of these bitches ever again. In fact, you find yourself attracted to grossly fat older women. You can’t even get aroused unless the woman you are with is at least twenty years older than you and weighs more than two hundred pounds. You find fat bitches incredibly sexy, and skinny broads repulsive.”

“Love fat old broads,” James mumbled.

“Fat broads who drink lots of beer and smoke,” William added. “And you can’t stand the sight of young, skinny bitches.”

“Hate skinny bitches,” James confirmed.

William turned to Tiffany. “Go ahead and offer to suck his dick, Baby. Offer him a freebie.” Tiffany seductively walked up to James and smiled at him.

“Hey, there, honey,” she said in a low breathy voice. “How about I suck your cock until your eyes pop out?” She licked her lips. “I won’t even charge you for it.”

James looked at in disgust her and pushed her away. “Get the fuck away from me, you skank!” He shook his head. “I wouldn’t let you suck my cock if you were the last woman on earth.!”

William was almost laughing when he called out. “Jennifer, get your drunk ass over here.” A bulky figure got up from where it sat on a bench in the shadows. As the figure came out into the light, it resolved itself into the form of a woman. She was a little over five feet tall, was almost as wide as she was tall, and had greasy long blonde hair. She was carrying a can of Old Milwaukee in one hand and a cigarette in the other. As she approached William, she drained the beer and threw the can over her shoulder, taking a deep drag on the cigarette.

Whaddya want, ya old crip,” she slurred at him. William looked at her and spoke slowly.

“Jennifer, standing by that car is the love of your life. His name is James, and you have never seen a man as gorgeous as him. You can’t think of anything but spending the rest of your decrepit days with him, fuckin his brains out and suckin’ the cum out of his balls.” She looked at James and took another drag on her cigarette.

“He’s fuckin’ beautiful,” she said dreamily. She smiled and exposed the gap where she had two front teeth missing.

“James, come over here,” William called to him. “I want you to meet Jennifer.” James walked over slowly, eyeing the large woman standing by William. He looked down at William as if for guidance. “James, this is Jennifer. She is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in your entire fuckin’ life. You dick gets hard just thinkin’ about her.” William smiled as he saw the bulge appear in James’ pants. “You’re so fuckin’ in love with her that you just have to spend the rest of your life with her.”

James took one of Jennifer’s chubby hands in his and looked deep into her bloodshot brown eyes. His heart was racing uncontrollably and his mouth was dry as he tried to speak. Failing speech, he leaned forward and kissed her. She parted her puffy lips and let his tongue slide into her mouth to intertwine with hers. The taste of stale cigarettes and beer and something he couldn’t place greeted him, and he thought it was wonderful. She reached around and pulled him close, her arms encircling him, her massive breasts threatening to engulf him.

Off to one side, Valerie and Tiffany looked at the scene and then at each other. Tiffany made a gesture with her finger down her throat and the two women giggled and turned away to resume their business.

James and Jennifer finally finished their kiss and separated from their passionate embrace. “Jennifer, my lovely,” James gasped, trying to get his breath back. “Would you do me the honor of marrying me?”

Jennifer nodded her head as she answered. “Oh, Hell yeah, man. I’ll fuckin’ marry you in a heartbeat.” Another embrace and a long, passionate kiss followed. Then James, ever the gentleman, helped Jennifer stuff herself into the passenger door of his sports car before he climbed into the driver’s side. The car started up and drove down the street, leaning noticeably to the passenger side.

When the car had disappeared from sight, William checked his watch and then called out to the women. “C’mon, girls,” he said with a yawn. “That’s enough fun for tonight. Besides, you all need to clean up and get some fuckin’ sleep. You’re gonna be a might busy for a while workin’ nights.” The woman took turns pushing his wheel chair back to the hotel. As he sat and watched the night world go by, William felt a grim feeling of satisfaction.

He was pretty sure he had managed to completely fuck up at least one more life tonight. Given his current physical state, that was about the only gratification he looked forward to these days. William longed for the days when he could ram his own magnificent cock into some prissy society cunt and take it for his his own. The look of passion on the wives faces as he planted his own seed deep in their oh so proper bellies. Now he had to be satisfied knowing he had the ability to twist people and pervert their lives like his personal toys. Watching them perform like his own sexual puppets.

But what he really looked forward to was that day when he would get the chance to put the finishing touches on the life of that bitch who had done this to him. Oh, how he looked forward to that day.