The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Retirement pt 4

Copyright © 1995 by Jafar

It was ten thirty in the evening, and Daphne was lying in bed, trying to read, but finding herself unable to concentrate. Davy was in bed—he had a long day tomorrow, preparing for finals. Daddy was still out, probably screwing someone—probably one of her friends, she thought bleakly.

She couldn’t seem to put her finger on exactly what was bothering her tonight, but she felt terribly bleak.

Perhaps some milk would help, she thought. She laid her book on her nightstand and walked over to the closet. She automatically ignored her bedroom shoes—they seemed to be wearing corns on her feet lately—and put on her red high-heeled shoes instead. Then she took a carrot out of the bowl she had on the nightstand and headed for the kitchen.

As she passed Davy’s room, she glanced in at him sleeping. Her boy was growing up. Thank God he wasn’t turning out like Daddy, she thought as she stuck the tip of the carrot in her mouth and ran her tongue around it.

She walked down the stairs, but stopped in the living room. She found herself picking up the phone and dialing her husband’s number at work.

“Hello?” a voice asked after several rings.

“Clark.”

“Daphne? Are you all right? Nothing’s wrong is it?”

“No, nothing’s wrong. It’s just—yes, there is something wrong, Clark. You’re not here.”

“I’m sorry, dear. I told you, I’d need to work late tonight.”

“But you’re always working late anymore.”

“It won’t be for much longer, Daphne. This new account is just taking so many extra hours. But I should be wrapping up the initial phase soon, and then we’ll have more time to spend together.”

“Do you promise, Clark?”

“I promise.”

“Because I’m missing you. I’m—I don’t know. Things are strange. I’m lonely without you. Please come home.”

“I will. I promise. As soon as I get this project at a maintenance level. We’ll take a vacation—just you and me. How does that sound?”

“Right now that sounds like heaven, Clark! Soon. Let’s do it very soon!”

“You’ve got it, sweetheart.”

“Thank you, Clark. Thanks. When do you think you’ll be getting home tonight?”

“In a few hours. I’ll just nap on the couch again so I don’t wake you.”

“You won’t wake me. Please come to bed when you get home. I miss you.”

“I miss you too, sweetheart. And you’re sweet, but I’ll probably just sleep on the couch. I won’t want to disturb your sleep.”

“Okay,” she said, her voice disappointed. She began to rub her lower lip with the carrot.

“Okay. I’ll be home in a few hours, then, and we’ll start making plans for that vacation soon. Good night.”

“Good night.”

Clark hung up, and Daphne stood with the receiver at her ear for several seconds, then also hung up.

She wandered back up to her bedroom. She didn’t feel like a glass of milk anymore.

* * *

“Hurry up, lad,” Grant called to Davy upstairs.

“Daddy, I still don’t like this. He has his finals tomorrow.”

“It’s just one final, Daffy. He exempted himself out of the others with those fantastic grades of his. A true Blaine, he is.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that he has a final tomorrow.”

“He’s studied for two weeks. Any more studying tonight won’t help. He’ll ace it. Trust me. I just want to reward him for the classes he got A’s in and promise him a present when he aces the one he does have to take.”

“Ready, Grandpa,” David said, coming down the stairs two at a time.

“Great! We’ll see you later tonight, Daffy.” He winked at her. “Now, you be a good girl and don’t do anything naughty while we’re gone.”

“Don’t worry about me. Just don’t you get him into trouble, Daddy.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Grant grinned, leading David out the door.

Daphne watched them drive off, then sat down to watch some television. Lately, she was having difficulty keeping her attention focussed enough for reading. Watching TV was something she could do mindlessly. In fact, she soon drifted off to sleep on the sofa, until she was awakened by the doorbell.

Shaking her head to clear the sleep out of it, she walked over to answer the door.

Amy smiled at her. “Hi!” she said, stepping inside with two full paper bags. “I’ve been shopping, and you just wait until you see what I bought! Come on, let’s go up to the bedroom, and I’ll try them on for you.”

Daphne fixed them two colas while Amy went up to begin changing. “I brought you up a soda,” she called into the master bedroom’s adjacent bathroom as she sat on the bed.

“Good. I’ll be right out,” Amy called back.

Daphne became more depressed as she drank from her soda. Amy seemed to have her life all together. She, on the other hand, hadn’t even slept with her husband in weeks.

“How do you like it?” Amy asked, stepping out. She had on a sheer, powder blue nightie and similar panties. “What do you think?” she asked, spinning around.

“You look ... you look ... wonderful.” She brought her hands up to cover her face.

“Daphne, what’s wrong?” Amy asked, stepping up to her and setting a hand on her shoulder.

“I don’t ... I don’t know, Amy. My life just seems ... I just don’t know.”

“Easy, easy,” she soothed, sitting down beside Daphne and pulling her head to her breast. “It’s okay. Everything is going to be just fine.”

“But I—it’s just so hard to—”

“Huussshhh.” She rocked Daphne’s cheek back and forth across her breast. “Hush, baby. It’s all going to work out fine.”

“Do you think?”

“Yes, yes, now hush.”

Daphne wrapped her arms around her friend and let herself be held for a while. Maybe everything would work out. Maybe she was just in the dark before dawn. Maybe.

She was starting to actually feel better when she suddenly became aware how erect Amy’s nipples were—they were poking out through the sheer material better than a quarter inch. “Uhm,” Daphne said, pulling herself away. “Thank you. I do feel better.”

“That’s my baby,” Amy said, brushing a strand of hair back out of Daphne’s face. Daphne glanced down and could see Amy’s nipples poking out the sheer fabric of the nightie.

“Hey, I got you a gift!” Amy said.

“Really?”

“Here,” she said, pushing the other paper bag to Daphne.

Daphne opened it up and pulled out another blue nightie. “This—this is the same as yours.”

“Yeah, I thought you’d look good in it. You can be my little pet,” she chuckled.

“I don’t ....”

“Oh, go try it on. Or you’ll hurt my feelings.”

“I ... uhm ....”

“Go on!”

“O-okay.” She took the bag with her to the bathroom.

“How’s the old fart doing?” Amy asked from the bedroom.

Daphne sighed. “Daddy is getting worse. He’s more arrogant than ever. I—hey, there’s no panties with this nightie.”

“I know. I didn’t think you’d need them.” Daphne looked up to see Amy standing in the bathroom doorway, the door pushed open. “We are old friends, after all. Wow, do you look cute in that nightie!”

“Thank ... thank you.”

Amy could see Daphne’s pussy clearly through the fabric. “Hey, you forgot your high heels.”

“Oh, you’re right.” Daphne bent over to put them on, but immediately felt Amy’s gaze on her ass. She looked over her shoulder, and, sure enough, her friend was staring at her behind.

Amy realized she was caught and moved her gaze to meet Daphne’s eyes, then grinned. “You have a cute butt, girlfriend! I can see why you get your way with men all the time.”

Daphne blushed bright red and sat on the toilet seat to finish putting her shoes on.

Amy led her back to the bedroom and goosed her on the rear. “Yessir, a bitchin’ little ass.”

“Uhm, Amy, I—”

“You just sit down on the bed there and relax. I know you’re feeling depressed, and Amy is going to take good care of her little Daffy.”

“Amy—”

“Ssshhh.” She walked around behind Daphne, then began massaging her shoulders. “Doesn’t this feel good?”

“Yes, but—”

“No buts. You just relax. Tonight is your night.”

The massage did feel good. Daphne shut her eyes and felt the tension start to release out of her shoulders. Amy removed her hands from Daphne’s shoulders for a moment, but then put them back and continued the massage.

“Mmmmmm, you’re right. That does feel good.”

“I knew it would. I know just how to make you feel good.”

“You sure do. In fact—” Daphne opened her eyes and looked around to speak to her friend, but gasped. “Amy! Where’s your nightie?! You—you’re naked!”

“Just my boobs. I still have my panties on. See?”

“You can’t—this isn’t—”

Amy shut her up with a kiss.

Daphne broke away and jumped up, snatching a carrot from the bowl on the nightstand and sticking it into her mouth. She stood there stiffly, her eyes wide. After a moment, she pulled the carrot back out. “This isn’t—we can’t—”

“Easy, darling. I’m going easy with you, aren’t I? Why, I didn’t even stick my tongue in your mouth just now.”

Daphne’s eyes grew wider, then she stuck the carrot back in her mouth and began running her tongue around it furiously.

“There, there,” Amy said, walking around to her. “Everything’s going to be all right. Just leave everything up to Amy-dear.”

She put her hands on Daphne’s shoulders, and Daphne allowed herself to be pushed back down to sit on the bed.

“Now you just lean back,” Amy said, pushing Daphne into a reclining position. “There, comfy?”

Daphne just stared at her, tonguing her carrot.

“Now, I’m going to take this,” Amy said, pulling the carrot out of Daphne’s mouth.

“Wait—”

“And I’m going to show you something much better to do with it.”

“But—”

“Hush. Lie still. Now slide this leg over here. And, there,” she said, running the carrot along the insides of Daphne’s thighs. “I’m glad you’re pantiless. You have a pretty little pussy.”

“Amy, please!”

“Mmmmmm, and this will feel real good.” She ran the tip of the carrot up Daphne’s gash.

“Oh!”

“Yeah, Amy will take care of her little Daffy.”

“Oh!”

“And then ....” She slowly pushed the carrot into Daphne’s cunt.

“Ah ... oh ... ah ....”

“And out again.”

“Ohsweetgeez ... fuck ... oh! ....”

“And in ....”

“Aaaaahhhh! OH! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Daphne squeezed her legs together and began crying out in orgasm.

“Wow!” Amy said when Daphne subsided a little. “That was quick. How long have you been without?”

“I ... uhm ... there’s been a lot of work at Clark’s office,” she said, her whole body blushing red again.

Amy pulled the carrot out of Daphne’s pussy and stuck the glistening end into her own mouth. “Mmmmm, you’ve got sweet juices. Want to taste?”

Daphne openend her mouth. Amy touched Daphne’s tongue with the tip of the carrot, and Daphne wrapped her lips around the vegetable and sucked.

Amy smiled and pulled it out of her mouth.

“I love you,” Daphne sighed.

“And I love my little Daffy-Bear. Now you need to use those lips for something more productive than a carrot tip,” she said, spreading her knees apart.

* * *

“So what restaurant are we going to tonight, Grandpa?”

“Chez Milsford.”

“I haven’t heard of that one.”

Grant signalled to make a left hand turn. “It isn’t a restaurant. A friend is preparing dinner for us tonight.”

“Milsford? Miss Milsford is cooking us dinner?”

“Bingo.”

“But, Grandpa, why would she do that? I mean, she’s Mom’s friend, not ours.”

“Davy, do you remember when I got Caroline out of her bikini that day?”

David shook his head enthusiastically. “Boy, do I.”

“A lot of women just want a man to tell them what to do. They need that to make them happy, and that’s all it takes to make them happy—the opportunity to serve their man.”

“But how, Grandpa? I mean, I gotten to necking a few times, but I always strike out when I push it much farther. You just seem to ... I don’t know. It just seems so easy for you.”

“That’s because I have a sixth sense about these ladies, Davy. I can tell which ones are ripe and ready to bloom. I’ll teach you some day. Anyway, this Caroline was just so ripe she was ready to fall off the vine. I just satisfied her by giving her a few orders, and she was delighted to obey.”

“You’re really something, Grandpa.”

Grant raised his chin and puffed his chest out. “Well, thank you, Grandson. You make me proud too.”

They drove a few more minutes, then pulled into Sarah Milsford’s driveway. Grant led David to the front door, then opened it with a key.

“Hi, honey, I’m home!” he called.

“Where’d you get the key, Grandpa?”

“I asked pretty miss schoolteacher for it, of course.”

“And she gave you one?”

Grant just held the key up for David to see.

“Grant, no. This is absurd,” Sarah said, coming out of the kitchen with a spatula in hand and wearing a beautiful black evening dress.

“How’s my little tart?” Grand asked loudly, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

“Phltt! Stop that!” she said, pulling back. “This is all just out of the question. You will need to take David and leave! I won’t put up with this.”

“But, dear, you’ve already prepared a sumptuous feast for us.”

Sarah looked down at the spatula in her hand, then back up at Grant. “Well, it will just have to go to waste. I will not put up with this.”

“Has Caroline arrived yet?”

“Yes, and I think it’s disgusting. You just talked about cooking dinner. That’s all.”

“Caroline!” Grant called. “Get that pretty little ass of yours out here!”

“I won’t stand for it,” Sarah said.

“Oh, Grant, I’m here!” Caroline said, throwing her arms up and pirouetting as she entered the room.

David swallowed hard. Caroline McLure had on a thin, black silk teddy. It wasn’t transparent, but it clung to her figure so close that David’s breath was taken away by the way her erect nipples poked the garment out.

“Davy ... hi!”

David swallowed hard again. “Uhm, hi, Miss McLure.”

“Oh, call me Caroline,” she breathed.

“Hi ... hi, Caroline.”

“Caroline’s your date tonight, David. Sort of my way of saying how proud I am of your schoolwork.”

“My ... my date?”

“Mmmmm-hmmmm,” Caroline said sweetly, nodding her head.

“Sarah, go run me a bath.”

“Grant,” she growled, “I said I was not going to put up with—”

“And I said to run me a bath! Now!”

Sarah glared at him a moment, then skulked to the back of the house.

“David, have a seat,” Grant said, indicating the sofa. David sat down, still staring at Caroline. Grant sat beside him. “Dance for us, Caroline.”

Caroline smiled, then began undulating her body, spinning slowly, shaking her ass for them.

“Fine piece of meat, wouldn’t you say, David?”

“She is pretty, Grandpa.”

“Tell her to take the strap off of one shoulder.”

“Hungh?”

“These women aren’t happy unless they are following our orders. Make the lady happy, give her a command.”

“Uhm, could you ... would you please ... remove one strap, Miss McLure?”

“Davy,” she sighed, pulling one strap off her shoulder and partway down her arm without breaking her dancing rhythm, “Anything.”

“Wooowww ....”

“That was good, David. But you need to use a little more force. Make it a command, not a plea.”

“I’m sorry, Grandpa.”

“It’s all right. It was your first time. But other ladies want to be really dominated. They’re feisty and will put up a brief fight. You need to be strong enough to handle them or they’ll be frustrated and get bitchy.”

“Have to be strong,” David repeated to himself.

“That’s right. Now try it with the other strap.”

“Caroline! Take the strap off the other arm. Now.”

“Oooooh, Davy. Of course.” She lowered the strap, then the only thing holding the teddy up was her breasts.

“Better, better,” Grant commented.

“Caroline, slowly, slowly pull the top of the teddy down.”

Grant nudged David with his elbow. “Good job. You learn quickly.”

Caroline stopped dancing and smiled sweetly. She gripped the teddy at her navel and very slowly pulled it down. First one hard little nipple popped into view, then the other.

David heard a gasp and turned his head to see Sarah standing at the end of the hall, frowning angrilly.

“You!” Grant said, pointing to her as he stood. “Back to the bathroom now.”

“But—!” she started, her fists balled up in anger.

“Go! We are going to give Davy a few minutes of privacy to practice what he’s learned.

“With Mrs McLure?!” David asked, his stomach ready to burst with excitement.

“Enjoy, Davy,” Grant said, “And remember to call her a whore when you’re done with her. It will make her feel loved.” Then he followed Sarah back up the hall.

“I guess I’m yours for the evening,” Caroline said, pinching her nipples. “Oh, Davy, you don’t know how hard I’ve longed for you.”

“For me?!”

“Mmmmmm, yeah. Haven’t you ever noticed how I prance and strut around to tease you? But I never thought this would happen. I never had the courage to ... to ask you to take me. And you never seemed interested enough.”

“Interested?! Caroline, I’ve had fantasies about you for years!”

“Really?! Oh, that makes me so hot!! Make me do something, Davy, something nasty! Just give me an order!”

“Turn around and bend over.”

“Oooooooh, I am so hot for you,” she said as she complied and looked back over her shoulder at him.

“Now, slowly slide the teddy down off your butt.”

She ran her tongue around her lips as she followed his order. “Don’t you want to see my red pussy?” she asked innocently when she was done. “It surely wants to see you ....”

“Show me ...” David swallowed. “Show me your red pussy.”

Caroline grinned nastily, stood, and turned around, tugging gently on her pubic hair. “See? Real red hair.”

“You have such ... such a pretty pussy, Caroline.” His eyes were glued there.

“Oh, thank you!” she giggled. “Make me do something. Make me shove my fingers up my cunt.”

“Shove ... your fingers up your cunt, Caroline.”

“Oh, very well,” she sighed. “I’d rather it be your enourmous prick, but these will have to do ....” She lightly fingered her clit, then inserted three fingers into herself. Soon, she began moaning. “Oh, please, let me cum. I am getting so horny, Davy.”

“Get on your knees and crawl over here, Caroline.”

Caroline looked up and slowly focussed her eyes, then grinned. “Oh, yeah!” She sank to her hands and knees and crawled toward David, maintaining eye contact.

David was breathing deeply. “Now stand up.” When she had, he reached up with both hands and cupped her tits, then began kneading them.

“Oh, yeah ...,” she sighed.

David slowly lowered his hands down to her waist, then behind her to cup her buttocks. He pulled her pelvis forward and leaned over to kiss her cunt.

“Oh, Master, yes, do me,” Caroline sighed.

“’Master’?”

“Oh, Davy, just fuck me! Just fuck me now! You’ve got me so hot I can’t take it anymore. I’ve gotta cum!”

“Then cum,” he said and leaned in to lick her clitoris.

“Oooohhhh!!!”

David licked her clit again.

“Ahgahd! Oh!!!”

He her felt her hands on the back of his head, pulling his face into her groin.

“Aaaghhh! I’m cuuuummmmmiing!!!”

Her hips began bucking back and forth, mashing and rubbing David’s face in her soaking pussy.

David managed to keep his tongue up her slit most of the time, drinking the juices that gushed out of her. Finally, she calmed down, sinking to the floor in exhaustion.

“Oh, fuck!” she said. “Davy, that was the best goddam lay of my life!”

David remembered what his grandfather had told him. “You are one nasty fucking whore, Caroline.”

“Oh! Baby! I am. Just for you, I’ll be anything. But you haven’t gotten off yet! Let me suck you off. Let me drink from you like you drank from me!” She reached up in Davy’s lap and unzipped him, then pulled his pants down. His prick sprang up tall at her. “Ooooohhhh ... that looks scrumptious!” She wrapped her lips around it and ran her tongue about the hood.

“Oh, fuck!” Davy gasped, his ass rising up off the pillow.

“Mmmmmm,” Caroline moaned as her head began bobbing up and down.

Within moments, David was gasping and bucking as he spurted semen into Caroline’s mouth. As finished the orgasm and sank back into the pillows of the sofa, Caroline opened her mouth to show him his cum all over her tongue. She shut her mouth and swallowed, smiling, then opened her mouth again to show it was all gone.

“Any time you want to stick it in me, I’ll spread my legs for you, baby,” she offered.

David just smiled. A movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention, and he looked over at the hall to see Grandpa and Sarah walk out and stand. “That sounded like a good one,” Grant said.

David stared at Sarah. Instead of her evening gown, she was now wearing a man’s long sleeve shirt, her cunt just visible below the tails. Her hair was slightly mussed, and suddenly David knew what was meant by the expression “that just-fucked look.”

“Grant, the boy is staring at me!” she whined as she fidgetted.

“As is his right. Now go get dinner on the table.”

Sarah ground her teeth, but headed off towards the kitchen.

David stood and walked over to his grandfather. “You ... and her ... you two just ....”

“Of course! I’m a Blaine, aren’t I?”

“But she was so ... hostile to you earlier.”

“That filly just has a little more spirit than girls like Caroline, that’s all. It takes a real man to tame her. But you show trememdous promise, lad. Soon, you’ll be riding her, too.”

“Miss Milsford?!”

“You saw how Caroline reacted, didn’t you?”

David looked over at the redhead, laying on the sofa, stroking her cunt slowly. “Could ... could I try a little tonight, Grandpa?”

Grant threw his arm about the boy’s shoulder and playfully shook him. “That’s my boy! A true Blaine! You go right ahead!”

“Sarah, get out here now!” David barked.

“What the hell?!” Sarah demanded, emerging from the kitchen.

“Get over here.”

“Now, see here!” she said as she approached him.

“Take off the shirt.”

“David Blaine! You behave yourself!”

“I told you to take off the shirt, woman.”

“David! No!” But her hands moved up and began unbuttoning the top buttons.

“That’s my girl.”

“David! Stop it!”

“Sway your hips around as you do it.”

“David!” But she did as she was told. After a moment, she had all the buttons unfastened.

“Let the shirt fall to the floor,” he whispered.

“David! You behave yourself!” she insisted as she pushed the shirt back off her shoulders and let it drop. “Now see what you’ve done?! You’re my best friend’s son, and you’ve got me standing here naked in front of you! David, stop staring at my pussy!!”

David stepped towards her hand put his hands on her hips.

Her eyes grew wide. “David! Don’t do this! You behave yourself!” She looked down and saw his prick stiff at attention for her. “David!” she screeched. “You behave yourself!”

He touched the tip of his cock against her slit.

“Dooooooon’t.”

He moved his hips slightly side to side to gently rub his cockhead against her outer lips.

“Oh, please dooooon’t ....” She shut her eyes and leaned her head back. “Oh, please don’t tease me.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“Oh, you nasty boy. I want you to stop.”

“Very well.” He started to take a step back.

Her eyes sprung open. “No! No, don’t. Do it, please, David. Do me. Poke me. Pleeeeaaase?”

David smiled widely. “Okay. Here I go, and here you cum!” He pushed forward into her snatch.

“Oh, fuck, not agaaaiiinn!!!!” She wrapped her arms around his neck and began wriggling her hips, gasping and groaning loudly.

David found himself cumming too, the gyrations of her hips just too much for him.

Grant slapped David lightly on the back when both David’s and Sarah’s orgasms had subsided. “Good job!”

Sarah pulled off David’s prick and harumphed. “You two are assholes. Do you know that?” Then she stormed off, still naked, into the kitchen to finish getting dinner on the table.

* * *

It was later that same night, about ten thirty, and Daphne was soaking in the bathtub, humming softly to herself, when she heard the doorknob turn, and Grant stepped in.

“Daddy,” she said, smiling and not bothering to cover herself at all, “Not even you can ruin my mood this evening.”

“Really? And what in the world could have put you in such a wonderful mood?”

“Oh, nothing much. I’m just feeling happy tonight.”

“Well, I’m glad for you, Daffy. You’ve been moping around the house much to much lately. It’s about time you cheered up. Now stand up and hand me the soap.”

“Oh, Daddy,” she said as she did so, “What are you going to do with the soap?”

Grant leered at his daughter’s naked body as she stood before him in the bathtub. “Baby, I’m just going to massage parts of you, like the other night. You remember how good that felt, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she admitted, casting her eyes down and blushing, “It felt wonderful.”

“Good,” he said, rubbing the bar of soap around on her breasts. “Tell me about whatever it was that cheered you up so much.”

“Oh, nothing ....”

“It looks like Amy left a note downstairs,” he said as he kneaded and pulled on her tits.

“Daddy! You didn’t read it or anything?!”

“No, Daffy-Bear. Of course not. I’d never read your mail without your permission.”

“Oh, good ...” she sighed. “Thank you, Daddy.”

“You’re welcome, Daffy-Bear.”

“Daddy, I think you’ve got those parts as clean as they’ll get,” she said finally.

Grant supported her breasts from underneath and studied them. “I believe you’re right, Daffy. These are some gleaming-nice titties.”

Daphne giggled as Grant dipped a sponge and rinsed the soap off them.

Then he sank to his knees and began soaping her pussy. “What did you two girls do tonight?”

“Oh, nothing, Daddy.”

“I guess you probably ate potato chips and gossiped about boys.”

“Oh, something like that.”

Grant continued to rub the soap around her labia and clit.

“Daddy,” she said finally, “You’re not going to get any response there. I’ve just cum too many times tonight.” When she realized what she had said, she clapped her hand to her mouth.

“Oh-ho! So you were naughty tonight, Daffy?!”

“No, Daddy. And you need to leave now.”

“You were naughty! Admit it!”

“No, and you shouldn’t be running your hands all over my cunt anyway, Daddy. Now, please leave.”

Grant smiled tolerantly. “As you wish.” He leaned forward and whispered, “It’s a very soft, pretty pussy, Daffy-Bear.”

“Daddy!”

“I’m going. I’m going.”

She waited until he had left, then sat back in the bathwater and rinsed the soap off her cunt.