The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RETRAINING.

BY THE SLAVER.

Three men were kneeling in front of three naked men hanging from the beams of a ceiling of a room. The three kneeling men were sucking hard on the dicks of the men hanging from the roof. The three men hanging from the beams were screaming for the sucking to stop. The three men sucking just kept sucking. There were other people in the room, most of who were from somewhere in South America they had links with drugs. They were the ones who were flooding America with cheap drugs. The three men having their dicks sucked were local police officer part of a task force set up to catch the drug dealers. The three men sucking dicks were addicts who had been offered drugs to suck the officers off.

The final person in the room was a well-built local guy called Dave, who was an under-cover police officer working with the task force. He was watching the three officers, praying that none of them would crack and tell the dealers what they wanted to know. The dealers were using doses of drugs and gay sex on the police officers as a form of brainwashing, to take control of the officer’s minds. The three police officers were close to braking point. The three addicts felt the dicks they were sucking on start throbbing, their owners let out loud cries, thrust their dicks deeper into addict’s mouths and shot their loads down the addict’s throats.

The police officers just hung from the roof, pleading. Dave tried to hear if they were going to say his name. Suddenly the door burst open and armed police officers poured into the room. As the police poured into the room Dave thought he saw one of the officers hanging from the ceiling say something. But Dave could not by sure or hear what was said. Dave was then hit on the back of his head with the butt of a gun; he fell to the ground.

Dave wake to find that he was in a hospital room under armed guard. His head hurt, and he had an I.V in his arm apart from that he seemed unhurt. After some time the door opened, and another tall well-built men just like Dave entered the room. This was Captain Ericson and he was Dave’s boss, and head of the task force. Ericson told Dave that most of the drug runners had been caught but one or two were still at large. For his own wellbeing Dave was going to stay in the hospital, a cover story was that he was one of the drug gang and under guard in the hospital till he was well and able to travel. Neither Dave nor his boss knew it but the gang knew all about Dave and had planted a doctor on their pay roll in the hospital to take care of Dave. In fact the I.V was part of the doctor’s plan.

A week later and Dave was still in hospital. He was still under armed guard. He had not seen any one else apart from the doctors and the guards for nearly a week. The guard standing by the door nodded his head as a doctor entered. The guard left the room. The doctor stood by the door he reached behind his back and locked the room’s door. Dave looked up from the book he was reading, as he heard the click of the lock, the doctor moved quickly over to the bed. He ruffle pulled Dave out of his bed, and forced him onto his knees, with his back up agonised the bed. The doctor ripped off Dave’s hospital gown. All the time he was doing this the doctor made sure that the I.V drip stayed in Dave’s arm. Dave opened his mouth to cry out, but found he could not cry out. The doctor stripped off his clothes and tossed them aside, with a few strokes of his hand, the doctor’s dick was fully hard. “That’s right, just look at my dick. Look at my large, significant, commanding dick. You want to lose yourself to it, don’t you?” said the doctor.

The programming that Dave had been given by the doctor over the last week that was hidden beneath the surface of Dave’s consciousness began to assert control over Dave’s mind. The sight of the doctor’s dick began to fill an increasing part of Dave’s mind, soon all there was left beyond it was the doctor’s voice, which would tell Dave what the dick wanted him to do. “It was not hard to hypnotise you. Just watch the beautiful dick.” Said the doctor. “...Beautiful cock...” murmured Dave; his eyes were riveted on the guard’s dick. “...Beautiful cock...”

“That’s right, look at the beautiful cock, the beautiful and powerful cock.” Ordered the doctor. Dave was nearly under his power. The doctor continued swinging his cock. “...Powerful cock...” moaned Dave. Dave could not break his eyes away from the doctor’s dick; Dave stared at the doctor’s dick like a deer staring at car headlights. That dick looked incredible, so large, so controlling. “Good, good. Your resistance is gone, you are feeling weaker... weaker. You will obey. The dick is all powerful, you will obey.” The doctor moved his hips slightly, again, his dick moved from side, to side. “You DO want to OBEY it, don’t you. You must OBEY.” Taunted the doctor. “...OBEY it...powerful...” Dave groaned weakly. “Yesssss...” The doctor stopped swinging his hips, and stepped away from Dave. He grabbed his hard dick, and started to jerk himself off. Faster and faster his hand went. Finally the doctor through his head back, let out a loud cry, and shot his cum all over Dave’s face. After the doctor had finished cuming, he told Dave to lick the cum off his face. Dave did as he was told. When he was finished Dave looked once more at the doctor’s dick.

“You will only have dick, if you do as you are told. You must OBEY, do you understand?” asked the doctor. Dave nodded his head. “Now, I think you should humiliate yourself, stick your head up my butt and lick out the shit.” Said the doctor, as he bent over the bed, showing his butt to Dave. “...Humiliate myself... lick your butt-hole...obey.” Drawled Dave as he approached the doctor’s butt. Dave could feel his dick start to throb. “Fuck, my butt-hole is irresistible, that’s right stick your head up my shit-hole. Tongue fuck my butt.” Stated the doctor. “...Irresistible... Tongue Fuck...” Dave repeated as he fell to his knees behind the doctor’s arse.

The doctor farted right in Dave’s face. “Lick and sniff my arse-hole, Fucker. Tongue fuck my hole, you arse sucker.” Dave obediently stuck his nose into the doctor’s butt crack, and took a big whiff; the doctor farted a second time. Dave took a second big whiff, then he stuck out his tongue and began licking the doctor’s arse-hole the doctor moved his butt in and out of Dave’s face the doctor farted three more times while Dave tongue fucked his arse. “Oh yeah.. fuck me.. stick that tongue in deeper.” Moaned the doctor. Dave licked deeper, and deeper. In his mind’s eye Dave was fixated with obeying, he had to do what he was told to do. There was nothing unusual going, it was normal for him to have his tongue up some guy’s arse.

The doctor farted again, Dave took another whiff. The doctor pushed his arse hard into Dave’s face, the doctor cried out and then shot his load a second time. The doctor’s cum landed on the floor under the bed. The doctor gasped for breath as Dave carried on tongue fucking his arse. The doctor gasped to Dave to stop tongue fucking his arse, Dave stopped licking the doctor out. Dave let out a loud cry thrust his hips forwards, and cum all over the floor.

The doctor told Dave to lick his cum and his own up off the floor, while Dave licked the floor clean of cum, the doctor got dressed. Dave was given a new gown to put on and was told to get back into his bed. Before Dave got dressed and back into bed the doctor put a tight metal ring behind Dave’s balls he then slid a thick bent metal tube onto Dave’s soft spent cock. The tube was then joined to the metal ring behind Dave’s balls. When Dave was back in bed, the doctor ejected Dave with more drugs and changed the I.V. Dave was then told to watch a D.V.D that the doctor had put in the D.V.D player. The disk started to play images of men flashed across the screen, images of men having their dicks sucked also flashed across the screen more and more images flashed onto the screen. Dave stared at the screen blankly his mind mush.

The guard walked back into Dave’s room. The guard turned and nodded a greeting to the doctor; a D.V.D had just stopped playing. Dave was lying asleep in his bed. The guard thought there was a smell cum in the air he looked at Dave laying on his bed no that could not be. Thought the guard as he let the doctor out of the room.

The doctor went back to his office just as he entered it the phone rung. The doctor picked it up and listened for a few seconds, then he spoke. “It’s to early I can’t finish so soon. You said that we would have two months at lest. This is the re of a state witness turning him from a straight under cover officer into a sex whore and creating.” The doctor listened to the reply. “The best that can be done is that he has another dose tonight and then you come and remove him. I’ll have to finish the job in hiding.” Replied the doctor he replaced the phone. Outside the office window the sun was about to start setting.

Later that night the doctor slipped back into the hospital, the night guard was sitting outside Dave’s room. As the doctor walked nearer to the guard he looked up and smiled at the doctor. He was about to ask the doctor why he was here so late. The doctor sprung forwards and covered the guard’s mouth with a Chloroformed soaked cloth the guard put up a fight, but slowly he felt his legs go limp and he lost consciousness. The doctor lowered the guard down into his chair. The doctor walked down to his office and then returned with his Doctor’s bag. He then entered Dave’s room.

The doctor stood looking at Dave laying in bed the doctor opened his bag and took out an I.V The doctor pushed the needle of the I.V into Dave’s arm, he wasn’t sure this would work. Dave didn’t have two doses of the mind changing drugs in the same, the doctor wasn’t even sure that this would work Dave could easily become a brain-dead vegetable. The doctor watched as the I.V slowly dripped into Dave’s blood stream. At last the I.V was empty Dave’s expression had gone completely slack, the doctor carefully removed the needle from Dave’s arm then he removed Dave’s hospital gown. Dave’s dick was still encased in the metal device that had been placed on it earlier. Dave was then rolled onto his front and then pulled onto all fours, pillows were placed under Dave too keep him on his hands and knees Dave’s arse was sticking up into the air.

From his bag the doctor took out a pair of chrome forceps, which had a circular base. He walked back to Dave, “I’m going to have to increase your muscular flexibility much quicker than was planned. So, just push down with you arse, just like you are trying to pass a really, really hard and large shit, O.K” A sleepy ‘Yes’ come from Dave his eyes still shut, and the slack expression on his face. The doctor nodded, he then thrust a couple of his large fingers deep into Dave’s are, and then pried it open enough to slip in the chrome forceps. Then, he pulled out his fingers Dave’s arse clamped shut on the circular base of the forceps.

“You’re not pushing. Now push.” Said the doctor. With that said, the doctor started prying the forceps apart; Dave’s arse stretched wide open. All thou Dave was now grunting with pain he managed to push down this allowed his arse to widen even more. Grinning happily the doctor change his grip on the forceps giving him greater leverage. The pulling started again Dave’s arse was stretched, and stretch, by now it was at lest a 5-6 inch diameter circle the doctor push harder still. Finally, this was too much for Dave to take his eyes snapped open and he screamed. “WHAT THE FUCK...GET THIS THING OUT OF ME..”

The doctor was just about to say something to the screaming Dave when he was grabbed from the behind. The doctor fought free of he attacker and turned round to see who it was. Standing there was the night guard he had regained consciousness and came into Dave’s room to see if everything was all right. He was shocked to see what the doctor was doing to Dave and tried to stop it. The doctor had fought the guard off and before the guard could attack again, the doctor thrust the Chloroformed socked cloth over the guard’s mouth again. The guard’s eyes sagged, then some more, they sagged even more, and finally they shut. The doctor let the unconscious guard drop to the floor Dave was still screaming the doctor pulled a large evil looking fist shaped dildo from his bag. He walked over to Dave and thrust the dildo into Dave’s stretched hole he then closed the forceps and pulled them out. Dave’s arse closed around the base of the dildo.

Captain Ericson was woken at 3.A.M, and told to report to the hospital. When he arrived, he went to Dave’s room. When he entered the room, he was shocked by what he saw. The night guard was naked, he was gagged with his own jock strap; which had been forced into his mouth, the straps of which were tied tightly behind his head stopping the guard from crying out for help. A strip of sheet was tied tightly around the base of the guard’s dick, his balls looked decidedly painful. The guard was tied to the bed in a very uncomfortable position. He was lying on his back but his legs were lifted over his body, so his feet were next to his head. A double strip of cloth went from his wrists, around the bedstead, and then connected to his ankles, keeping the guard tied firmly in place. Tied to the bed in this way, the man’s arse was exposed and tilted up into the air. Everyone in the room was embarrassed, and tried not to stare. The guard’s dick showed sighs that it had been heavenly sucked and milked, it’s head a deep purple cum could be seen on the foreskin. The guard had been humped, as there were drops of blood, and cum on the sheet around his arse. The guard’s uniforms was missing.

Two hours later, Ericson arrived home. He looked at his watch, and saw that it was late. There was a sound behind him, suddenly Ericson felt a blow to the back of his head, and everything went black.

Ericson woke to find that he was naked, and bound to his bed just like the way the guard had been in the hospital. Ericson tried to cry out, but his jock strap had been forced into his mouth. Ericson looked between his spread legs, he saw Dave, naked but for the metal device on his cock standing at the bottom of the bed. Dave had a look like a zombie or Frankenstein’s monster on his face. Ericson was horrified by what he saw. Dave lent forward, he run his tongue up, and down Ericson’s butt crack. Dave’s conditioning wouldn’t let him stop. Dave began rimming Ericson in earnest, his tongue sought out all the nooks and crannies of Ericson’s butt-hole. Soon Dave’s tongue comes away clean, he then started on the rest of Ericson’s naked bound body, armpits, balls, legs, tits, arms, hands, and even Ericson’s eyebrows. It wasn’t pleasant but the conditioning Dave had been given gave him no choice.

After Dave had finished licking Ericson clean, he took the Ericson’s dick into one of his hands, and started to jerk Ericson off. Ericson cried into the jock strap strapped in his mouth, but no sound could be heard. Faster and faster moved Dave’s hand on Ericson’s hardening dick. Just as Ericson’s dick was going to cum, Dave stopped his jerk. Dave let go of Ericson’s dick, and stepped nearer to the bed. Dave lent forewords and opened his mouth. Dave’s mouth engulfed Ericson’s throbbing erect cock; his mouth started work on the throbbing cock. Ericson thrashed about on the bed, but the way he was bound did not give him much room. Dave worked on the cock for a while then he lifted up his head. Cum could be seen round his mouth. Ericson lay on the bed breathing hard into the jock-strap gag. Dave moved nearer Ericson’s raised arse then without warning Dave thrust two of his fingers into Ericson’s arse and worked then roughly in. More and more fingers followed, then after tucking in his thumb Dave forced his whole fist into Ericson’s virgin arse. Tears run down Ericson’s face as Dave started a steady thrusting fuck in his butt. To Ericson’s horror his dick was starting to become erect again.

“You see, we have complete control over Dave. We knew before the raid that he was an under-cover cop. That blow to the head was just what we needed. Our doctor was on hand to retain him.” Said a voice from the dark edges of the room. “We thought that the training might not have worked because we had to move him sooner than we had hoped. But as you can see and no doubt feel, Dave is now totally ours.” Dave speeded up his thrusting Ericson’s dick erupted again. “Good, good everything that has happened tonight in this room has been shown live on the Net. I doubt that after tonight you two will be working for the police again.” Continued the voice. Dave started his second lick cleaning of Ericson.

THE END: