The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Retroactive Continuity

Categories: mc md fd hm gt ft

Note: This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individuals. There is sex, humiliation, incest, vulgur language and a little bit of bondage. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this. All of the people in this story are over the age of eighteen. Please treat people with respect in real life. Also, thanks for the overwhelming support i’ve gotten for these stories.— Voltaire

This story was heavily inspired by The Practice, a wonderful three part story by Marlissa. I would highly recommend you check it out.

Description: A reality-warping entity changes the past, present and future of his unfortunate quarry.

* * *
ret·connoun
  1. (In a film, television series, or other fictional work) a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events, typically used to facilitate a dramatic plot shift or account for an inconsistency.

The Wayfarer picked the girl at random. She was cute, in a girl-next-door kind of way, but by no means a perfect 10. She was about five foot eight with B-cup breasts, short brown hair and glasses. She was dressed modestly in jeans and a white t-shirt and sneakers. Wayfarer read her mind and found out that her name was Samantha. The Wayfarer, who could not be seen, heard or felt unless he wanted to be, followed her home to her modest apartment.

When the girl, Samantha, closed the door front door to her apartment he casually phased through the door like a Hollywood ghost and analyzed her apartment. Samantha was a co-ed studying the violin at a nearby college. She was above average in nearly every way. She was cute, charismatic and highly intelligent. Without any malevolent intervention she would go on to be a famous musician and inspire many more girls and boys to reach their full potential. Unfortunately for her the Wayfarer was indeed malevolent, and was planning to make some alterations to her destiny.

The first thing the Wayfarer did was alter Samantha’s personal wealth. Her modest but high-end clothes became Goodwill purchases, her plasma screen TV became a small portable TV and her car went from a new flashy car to a beat up sedan. Although her apartment was still in the same geographical location it became smaller and less high-end. Reading Samantha’s mind, the Wayfarer knew that Samantha understood that something was wrong. All of her memories of eating steak and drinking red wine was replaced with memories of hamburger dinners and Dr. Pepper, the large house she grew up in was replaced in her memories with a much smaller house. Samantha was still going to college to be a musician but instead of having her parents pay for it she was now scrubbing toilets at a movie theater part-time to pay the tuition.

The Wayfarer knew that if he was to stop right now, he would actually be doing Samantha a favor in more ways than one. Instead of a well-to-do woman becomeing a famous violinist she would be a young middle class woman working her way through college, which would actually make her even more inspirational to people. Unfortunately for Samantha, the Wayfarer was not even remotely done altering her life.

Next he altered her looks. The Wayfarer made it so that all of the females in both sides of Samanthas family were very well endowed with large beasts. Samanthas B-cups were replaced with natural F-cups that completly dominated her chest and prevented anyone from taking her seriously. Again there were far reaching alterations to her past. The original Samantha had done volleyball and cross-country running in highschool but the new Samantha was unable to preform sports due to her massive udders, and focused on music and art more instead. All of her memories of winning trophies and making friends with the other athletes was completly erased from her mind.

Samantha’s body was changed in more subtle ways as well, her green eyes became deep brown, makig her resemble a cow even more, and her short hair was now in two long, black pigtails. Samantha was covered in tattoos that she did not remember getting, of genitals and profanity and other explicit things. Her frame was shrunk down to that of a teenager, making her massive breasts stand out even more, and her nipples and clit were pierced as well.

The Wayfarer’s third change was to Samantha’s personality. While the original Samantha was outgoing and driven the new Samantha was extremely shy and fragile. Her desire to be a famous musician was completely absent from her new life, as the new Samantha was far too shy to play music in front of people.

Her memories of being in clubs and making friends was replaced with new memories of sitting in the back of the class avoiding eye contact. Her teachers learned quickly to avoid asking her for answers to questions, as she would freeze up and almost have a panic attack every time attention was brought on to her. Consequently the new Samantha had no friends in school and got bad grades, and her reality of going to college to be a musician was no more, now she worked at the movie theater full time.

The Wayfarer had done quite a number on poor Samantha, the outgoing, intelligent, modest girl was now a painfully shy self-sabotaging ditz with hilariously large tits. Next the Wayfarer decided to give Samantha an abusive boyfriend, just to further her humiliation. The man was named Eric, he was tall, buff and had a large penis, and he worked at the movie theater with Samantha. In this new reality he was the first person to ever show Samantha any affection and despite her introversion she quickly became smitten with him.

When they started dating Eric quickly figured out how obsessed Samantha was with him and took advantage of it to turn her into his loyal slave. He loved to make her dress in humiliating costumes and serve him hand and foot. The new Samantha understood how unhealthy their relationship was, but was terrified that if she did not keep Eric happy he would leave her for another slut and she would truly be alone forever.

Currently Eric had his big-titted slave dressed in a fetish-maid costume, complete with stockings and heels, scrubbing the bathroom floor with a toothbrush (her toothbrush, as Eric didnt think it was necessary to waste money on an extra one just for cleaning.) Samantha knew that if she didn’t have the floor spotless by the time Eric got home from drinking with his friends he would force her to sleep in the alley behind their apartment again, and the vagrants there could be very... aggressive.

The Wayfarer again altered Samantha, this time giving her a highly unnatural libido. She now needed to masturbate every hour or she would feel a powerful urge to fuck the first person she saw. Her nipples where highly sensitive, so she could no longer wear a bra, causing her massive tits to bounce around whenever she moved. Her vagina was almost always wet, and her butt was so sensitive she couldn’t even wipe herself on the toilet without driving herself to orgasm.

Feeling that his work was not done, the Wayfarer decided to alter Samantha even more. Where is the original Samantha was an only child, the new Samantha had a little sister named Jessica. While Jessica looked similar to Samantha she lacked the ridiculous boobs and libido her older sister had, and she was much more dominant and charismatic. She quickly established herself as Samantha’s superior when they were teenagers, and bullied and humiliated Samantha throughout middle school. In this reality, Samantha’s parents adored Jessica and turned a blind eye to the abuse. The new Samantha was forced to sleep in the garage by her parents, with their other dogs.

When Jessica turned sixteen Jessica began taking advantage of Samantha’s unnatural libido by forcing her to pleasure her. From oral sex to rim jobs to sodomy with a dildo, Jessica molested her pathetic older sister in every way that was physically possible. In this newer reality Eric was not even Samantha’s boyfriend, he was Jessica’s. The two kept Samantha around as a pathetic slave and sex toy that they could humiliate to their heart’s content.

When Eric and Jessica came home they found their sex slave molesting herself with one of their dildos. As punishment Eric forced her to pleasure his two Saint Benards. After sucking both of their eight-inch penises and coating herself in their cum Eric finally allowed Samantha to orgasm.For his coup de grace the Wayfarer adjusted Samantha’s mind so that whenever she orgasmed she would understand what she had became. Her pupils widened in terror when the memories of how wonderful her life had been came flooding back into her brain, the formerly bright musician was now dressed as a slutty maid fingering herself on a bathroom floor, desperately craving another orgasm.

Jessica then dressed in a leather corset and six inch heels and spent some time whipping her sister as Samantha preformed fellatio on Eric’s massive member. They thought nothing of abusing their slave, because to them she was less than nothing, just a tool to be used for their pleasure like a dildo or a bottle of lube.

The Wayfarer was content with his work. It was not his magnum opus, but it would satisfy him for a few more weeks. He made a few minor adjustments to assure that the new reality he created would function smoothly without him needing to intervene and left to go amuse himself in other ways.

The End