The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return

Part 2

By CSGWD

They walked out of the train station. Hannah’s arm was entwined with the man’s as they crossed the street. When she had asked him how come the part of the train they had been in had remained empty all that time, he had just smiled knowingly and winked.

“To think, I haven’t been here in close to twenty years...” the man said shaking his head and chuckling. He stopped when he felt the girl stiffen. He looked at her and noticed she was staring at a small alley next to her house.

“What is it, baby?” he asked, feeling her trembling body.

Hannah didn’t answer. The man carefully turned her head towards him and kissed her...

2 years before...

Hannah walked out of the train station and walked towards her house. It was late and she was sure that her parents were going to get on her case for hours, but there was little else to do about it.

As she walked into the council estate, she heard a noise.

A bit curious she slowly made her way to the edge of the houses and looked into the alley in between. Brian, one of her father’s old boxing friends leaned against the wall of her house. Kneeling in front of him, someone was obviously giving him a blowjob, and Brian had a good grip on whoever it was, his massive hand steadily guiding his partner.

Hannah stifled a gasp, pressing her body against the wall as much as she could. She should just go into her house, she knew, but she wanted to know who it was that was kneeling there. And so she remained quiet, watching Brian get blown and feeling slightly horny herself, more because of the situation than the body-builder being on the receiving end of anything other than a fist.

Finally, Brian patted his partner’s head. The person stood up. Hannah observed the contour, trying to make out a face or some other indication of who it was. Other than having a big belly and seemed to favor the left arm, she couldn’t make it out. Maybe it was a pregnant neighbor?

Brian looked around, and Hannah quickly hid. When he seemed satisfied that he was still alone he walked around the other person, who dropped their pants. With a push from Brian, his partner leaned against the wall, ass raised, ready to receive whatever the body-builder was willing to give.

With a groan, Brian slid his cock into his partner’s pussy. Hannah watched, entranced as the cock went in and out, in and out.

She was getting really horny watching this. The farthest she had gotten with her own boyfriend had been a blowjob and him eating her out. She had seen porn movies, but never had she imagined she would be spying on one of her father’s friends doing it. It was then that Brian’s partner turned around, facing her direction. This time, Hannah could not quiet down her gasp.

Her father! Brian was fucking her father! Up the ass! Her mind went into shock. She could barely believe what her eyes were seeing.

Her father’s eyes snapped open and he ceased pushing back against Brian. “Ethan, what the fuck?” the body-builder asked, not having seen or heard Hannah. Pushing himself from the wall, Ethan had rushed up to her and grabbed Hannah before she could react. His hand clamped over her mouth.

She looked at him with horror, with his hand pressed tightly so she couldn’t scream she could smell cigarettes and alcohol on his breath as he leaned forward, his cock bouncing against her stomach.

“What have we here?” Ethan drawled, leering at his daughter. “You should be in bed by now uppet.”

Hannah’s eyes widened as she felt his hand lift her skirt, and his fingers stroke her pussy through her panties.

Wild eyed she struggled against his grasp as Brian stepped next to them. “Don’t.” he said and for a moment Hannah felt grateful, but his next words brought her world down. “This is too close to the street, let’s go into the alley.”

Before she could think of kicking, Brian had grabbed her legs while her father slid his arm under her armpits. As much as she tried she was still weak compared to Brian, the only friend of her father’s who kept in good shape and the man that had been part of her birth, who although weaker physically than Brian, was still more than strong enough to subdue her by himself. Both men dragged the struggling girl into the dark.

Present day

Hannah shuddered and leaned back against the man she had met in the train. Every time she walked back home her eyes drifted past her house to the alley. Her mind replayed every touch felt, every smell around her, every tear shed two years before: the day her own father and a man she had seen as an uncle had raped her. She hadn’t told anyone then. Her mother had seen the leers and glances Ethan had thrown her way but instead of blaming him she had slapped her daughter on more than one occasion for being a harlot and teasing her own father. That pretty much killed any trust she could still have had for the drunken bitch.

“Your mother was always like that.” the man said suddenly. “Since she was young she lived in her own little world of lies. Sadly enough, what you suffered in there was her big fantasy when we were young.”

Hannah spat. “Just my luck she would marry a fucking rapist.”

The man pulled her into a hug and she felt comforted. He knew the truth. He had seen it as clearly as she had seen his past. There was no lie there to hide behind; no shifted blame. As they had made love on the way to her house he had promised to make her own revenge part of his.

She slowly opened the door. Most of the lights were off, on the far end of the hall, lighting it slightly past a door left askew, she could see the shifting glow of the television inside the living room.

She guided her guest up to it and pushed the door open wholly. Peering inside she saw her mother, laying on a sofa. She was drinking wine from a tetra-pack and watching a fashion show. A new batch of Glamour, Vanity and other magazines rested on the floor.

“I’m home mom.” She announced.

Her mother jumped and turned to glare at her. “About bloody time you twit. Your father will be here soon!” she took a deep gulp of wine and glared at the door behind Hannah. “I know someone is there, who did you bring you little shit? A boyfriend? Throw him out to the street you pikey!”

“You know, Sandra, you never had any manners. Is that a way to treat a guest at your house? Your grandmother would be livid.” When the man stepped in she looked more than surprised. She looked terrified, self-conscious, regretful, ashamed and oddly enough a bit pleased at the same time. “Why did I waste my time getting you to sample good wines if you were going to end drinking them from the box?”

“Dave.” she tried to put the box on the floor, but her hand was shaking so much she dropped it at the last minute. There wasn’t much left, but a puddle of red wine formed around the box and seeped unheeded onto the stacks of magazines.

She stood up carefully and almost fell. Dave was at her side in an instant, holding her arm as she got her bearings. “What are you doing here? Ethan will be really angry if he sees you here!”

Dave laughed. “He’ll be a while, Sandy.” He cleared the sofa of old magazines and sat down. Hannah was immediately sitting next to him.

“Get up you idiot.” Sandra hissed. “Bring us some tea or something!”

Hannah sighed, but followed orders, exchanging a quick glance with Dave. He gave her an encouraging smile as she walked away, which was not lost on Sandra.

“She has grown up, hasn’t she?” the elder red-head asked.

Dave nodded. “She’s quite a young lady.”

Sandra looked at the door nervously. “If Ethan comes...”

“He won’t. And if he does and makes a scene I could always break his other arm.” Sandra took a sharp breath. “Don’t you dare you bastard, he lost his career because of that!”

“He should have thought before attacking me then.” he snapped back.

Sandra knelt in front of him. “If you hadn’t provoked him...”

“I said hello to him. That’s not provocation.” Dave said, leaning back, still looking down at her. “I don’t give a fuck about him. I would be part of the rest of the world and not even know of his existence if it wasn’t for you.”

“He was a rising star!” she hissed, her hands sliding up his thighs to his waist. She started unbuckling his belt.

“He was only that in his own and your mind my dear.” Dave whispered. “Real life is different.”

When she had pulled down his pants all the way down his knees, she started stroking his cock. “Why are you here?”

“You will find out soon.” he said. Seeming to forget the conversation, he started looking around as her lips encircled his erection. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and slowly licked his cock from the base to the top. Saliva glistened as her hand worked up and down, slowly getting him harder. “You’ve really messed this place up.”

“She has?” Hannah asked, walking into the room with two steaming tea-cups. “She always told me that Ethan had bought this house himself about 13 years ago, how could you know it?.”

Sandra suddenly realized that she was in front of her daughter, on her knees, in her own living room, waiting for her husband to arrive while sucking a man she hadn’t seen for twenty odd years. She was about to stand up when his hand kept her head in place. Feeling the cock in her mouth and holding it in her hands she started sucking again, hating every second of it even more so because she was liking it even if she was doing it in front of her daughter.

Dave laughed, accepting the cup of tea and patting the sofa so that Hannah sat next to him. To Sandra’s infuriation, while she sucked his cock and felt her juices running down her thighs, he kissed her daughter full in the mouth, she could see their tongues struggling with each other.

“This belonged to her grandmother.” Dave said after they had stopped kissing. Putting down his tea, he wrapped his arm across Hannah’s shoulders and let his hand start stroking the young girl’s breast through her shirt. “About the same time she was getting kicked out of Uni because she decided that hanging out with that loser Ethan and getting high on the drugs he used was more important than her future, she had told me that she was planning to move out and get her own place.” he shook his head and patted Sandra’s. “You can see how well that turned out.”

Hannah moaned as he pinched her nipple. “I think I should get out of this shirt...” Dave smiled. “Not to mention everything else.”

Sandra was shocked, despite her own situation, as her daughter simply stood up and took her clothes off. She was assaulted with the familiar feeling she had every time she read her magazines or caught her husband looking at her daughter. Her whole life she had felt she was ugly, not until Dave had she believed anyone that told her otherwise.

“Ah, so you remember!” Dave smiled. She looked at his eyes in fear. How did he know what she was thinking?

Shaking his head, Dave pushed her off. “Let’s see how the years have treated you.” She stood back and started by throwing off her old pink sweater. She glanced at it as the wine she had spilled earlier also stained it. It was the last one she had bought a long time ago. Once they had married, Ethan would tell her off saying that it was a stupid color to wear, although it never seemed to be a problem before. While she mused, her hands had already pulled her shirt over her head. She looked away from Dave. He seemed amused and she couldn’t bear looking him in the eye. She hadn’t been able to face him for twenty years...

She heard a slurping sound and turned her head back to him. Her daughter had taken her place at his lap. She was laying on the sofa, curled up next to him. Dave’s left hand softly stroked Hannah’s hair as his right hand fingers slid up and down her back.

Sandra’s hands struggled around her girth to undo her bra’s clasp, Hannah’s mouth was already at work taking in as much as it could of Dave’s cock. As she let the bra drop to the floor and unbuttoned her pants, Hannah’s hand cupped his balls. As she pushed the pants down to reveal a mismatched pair of panties, Dave’s fingers slipped deliciously into Hannah’s wet pussy.

Sandra almost moaned at the same time as her daughter did. She started pulling down the panties as unwanted memories of how his fingers, hands and tongue had felt so many years ago... memories that still haunted her the few times Ethan felt like bedding her.

That little wanker had been after her men and now she was getting them!

Dave laughed. “Is that really what you think? You’re really fucked up Sandra. I knew it when I was dating you but it never really showed until that last month... do you remember?” And remember she did. She remembered how she had convinced herself of so many lies as an excuse to go fuck around with whoever she wanted. She remembered plotting and scheming to make Dave hate his friends so she could have him only to herself. She remembered the pain she caused because she had felt that she needed to hurt him to be free. She remembered how she had enjoyed him suffering, knowing that he was having trouble moving on... she remembered laughing at his attempts to remain in contact. She remembered so many things... things she had not thought about in years: evils she was sure were done to her twenty years ago, and now she knew were all in her head.

She watched as Hannah straddled her old flame, facing her way. She could see the young pussy lips around the cock she had missed so much, her daughter’s juices coating it so it looked almost polished. Hannah moaned as she slid up almost letting the cock out and then slowly, almost painfully, deliciously slowly, she descended impaling herself once again. Dave’s eyes stayed on her and Sandra almost felt like crying. She could see, behind the lust, anger and cold... she could see that he still felt something for her.

“And what would you do to get it back?” Dave asked.

Sandra was aware of her body. She was... chubby... the years had stripped the copper-like tones from her hair, leaving it a dull gray. Drinking, smoking and inhaling had left her with a perpetual look of despondency. Her life was at best mediocre, with a young daughter looking so much better than she ever had, a drunk husband that was nothing more than a fat shadow of his former self who was as likely to hit her as hump her until he came alone then demand dinner while leering at his own daughter.

She had somehow crawled up between Dave’s legs and her face was inches away from the young pussy milking his cock for all it was worth.

She had left dreams and a career for this life. What could she give Dave? Almost reluctantly her tongue slipped out as she neared the cock. There was only the slightest of hesitations until the tip touched the base. And suddenly her whole tongue came out, licking the base of his cock, tasting her own daughter’s juices as her tongue went up to meet with Hannah’s pussy.

“You’re disgusting, mom.” Hannah groaned as Sandra kept licking. She looked down at her mother, humbled, on her knees, doing her best to pleasure her and Dave... and she felt slightly vindicated. “Dad would love to see this.”

Sandra didn’t say a thing. Her left hand had gone between her legs and was working furiously while her right hand cradled and caressed Dave’s balls.

Hannah shuddered as Dave’s fingers pinched her nipples and he kissed her neck. “Dave... Dave... fuck me... I’m soooo close...”

She felt Dave’s hot breath against her ear. “I’m close too, baby... work that pussy for me...”

Hannah drove his cock all the way in, until her mother could only lick his balls and her clit, and then started gyrating. “Fill me up with cum Dave... come on... fuck me... cum inside me...” she chanted as her momentum increased.

Sandra saw both of them suddenly stiffen and her tongue tasted the godly cream she had missed the moment she knew she would never have it again. Dave’s cum.

She was so far from cumming herself! It wasn’t fair her stupid daughter felt that fiery liquid inside of her and she couldn’t!

She was about to protest when she heard the front door open and close.

To Be Continued...