The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return

Part 3

By CSGWD

When he finally reached his house, Ethan’s smile grew. By this time, that bitch Sandra should be passed out on the couch in the telly room. Which was fine by him. He didn’t care about her fat ass... no, there was younger, tighter cunt to take and make his again.

He chuckled, fumbling for the keys. He would fuck Hannah again tonight. The worse she did was scream and a sock in the mouth would put an end to that... it was tough explaining bruises, after all.

He walked into the house and slammed the door behind him. He grunted and ran into the kitchen. Too much alcohol and fish n’chips. He walked out of the kitchen a full minute later. He would tell Sandra to clean up tomorrow.

Tumbling on the way and hitting his knee painfully against the door frame, Ethan pushed the door open. He could see the lights and had heard his wife’s and daughter’s voices. He burped loudly, running his hand over his mouth to clear off the saliva and cleaning it against his dirty white shirt.

He noticed his wife, naked on the floor between the legs of a man that was fucking his daughter. The first thing that crossed his mind was the thought that those two whores were probably getting paid for this and were not giving him any money. He shook his head, cursing when everything became blurry. His eyes trailed from the cock buried inside his daughter’s cunt to the man’s face. He stopped as his eyes cleared.

25 Years Ago

She shuddered as she pressed the syringe and the contents seeped into her veins. Sliding it out almost regretfully, she used an alcohol swab to clean the point where it had gone in.

Ethan smiled at her as her grin grew and she slid forward, kissing his legs until she was right at his crotch.

Sandra’s mouth enveloped his cock and started swallowing it as she went down until her chin rested against his balls. Then, slurping, she came up and went down again. She had cum running down her legs from the others who had gone before. For some reason, Ethan always liked to fuck her even more when she had been used and pumped full of some other guy’s cum. These thoughts didn’t help him last long, in a few seconds he was shooting into her mouth for all he was worth.

Gasping he leaned back and slid out of her mouth. “Get ready, we’re going to the Pub with the others...”

The Pub was named Hampton’s Brass Flute. It was there that the group had gathered together after a fight-night. It was their place. There were other people in the Pub, of course, but they were the regulars. The whole gang was there, Brian, Tom, Ryan. Sandra had been going to the fights and had joined him and his friends here a few times. He knew that she was dating someone, but the guy had had to go out of the country to work, presumably to get her a good house and start a family. But him not being there, little Sandra had gone out to have some fun. Already the two of them had fucked like rabbits laughing as they read a letter from her husband-to-be.

The girl was a whore, no doubt. She had said her “husband’s” dick was so much smaller than his every time that sucked him off in front of Brian on more than one occasion at the lockers, and he had been gracious enough to let her suck and fuck the others from time to time, light tonight. Best friends shared whores on occasion.

“Hey, are you alone?”

His head turned around as he spotted the guy that was hitting on Sandra. It was a lanky guy in a red sweater.

“Sorry, but I’m with them.” Sandra said, pointing at the gang with her thumb.

“Oh, you’re a fan-girl. Figures.” As the man turned around to leave, Ethan grabbed him by the shoulder, twisted him around and punched him in the face. The defenseless man was knocked unconscious and landed in a heap a couple of feet away from them.

“Ethan! My hero!” Sandra laughed jumping to hang from his neck as she kissed him. His hands moved from her waist up to her back, then slid down under her pants, she opened her legs a bit as she continued kissing him and grind her but against his hand as his fingers slid into her wet pussy.

“So. That’s how it is then.” a new voice stopped them.

Sandra’s arms slowly slid of his neck and he felt her pull away from him. Who was this dickhead? Did he know who he was messing with?

“Dave...” he heard Sandra say suddenly.

She was trying to walk towards him. A tall guy, not lanky like the unconscious fudge-packer on the floor, but not on his level of bodybuilding.

“Dave, I... I thought you wouldn’t be back for another week...” she tried to touch him, but David stepped back.

“I had heard from some of our friends but...” he shook his head. “Sandra, what the fuck? I... we were going to get married in a few months...”

“Were?” Sandra asked. For a silly tart she was quick when it came to money or gifts or getting what she wanted.

“I’m sorry Sandra, it’s over, what the hell were you thinking? I know this has been going on almost since I left!”

“No! It hasn’t!” she wailed. “It was just a slip up! I promise! That guy on the floor was trying to put a move on me and...” she said grabbing him by the arm.

“I was here. I saw.” Dave answered. “He left you alone after you said you were with them.” he motioned with his head. “Didn’t do him much good though.”

“Fuck this, wanker.” Ethan walked up to them and pushed them apart. “Fact is mate, this bird is mine because you are not man enough to fuck her as she should be fucked.”

“And you are?” Dave asked, backing a bit.

“Ethan ‘The Ruttweiler’ Acton” he said before a quick jab sent Dave sprawling. “And your worst nightmare, jaffa!”

Dave slowly stood up, using the back of his hand to clear the blood from his mouth. Sandra was staring at him, but her eyes turned to Ethan with such lust that he already had a boner thinking of how he was going to fuck her tonight while little Dave cried himself to sleep in the hospital.

“Finish him off, Ethan!” Brian shouted from the bar. “I just got you another beer!” Ethan smiled at Brian and frowned as Tom and Ryan walked out. The cowards. “Give me a minute, mate! I’ll break his face, then we can both fuck this tart!” he laughed spanking Sandra, who giggled despite being afraid.

Ethan started jumping on his feet. Dave wasn’t much of a challenge. Clearly not a fighter, but he had actually stood up from a punch that had downed a lot of other people. When he saw Dave steady himself and open his feet a bit wider, he attacked. No matter if he could get up from a quick jab, a full out punch would either kill him or leave him unconscious for a couple of days.

It was thus a surprise when Dave wasn’t receiving his punch, but grabbing his wrist and twisting outside of his attack. He didn’t even register the pain until after he heard the two cracks.

Howling in pain he fell to his knees, his left hand holding his right arm. He couldn’t move his wrist anymore, and he had a broken bone jutting out of his biceps like in a bad movie.

He heard Brian shout his name, but his vision was cloudy... he heard many footsteps and screams, he looked up to see various police officers. What was happening?

It had taken several days for him to be able to get out of the hospital. And then it had only been to be taken to the police station. He had argued self-defense, but the majority of the patrons had pointed him as the instigator of not just that fight, but several other fights. Dave had been backed up by a Private Detective he had hired to keep an eye on Sandra after he had heard some nasty rumors about her. It didn’t take long for him to be sent to prison for a year.

Dave had broken his arm in three places, his wrist, elbow and the humerus. The humerus would heal fine, and although the muscle damage was severe it wasn’t as bad as his elbow and wrist. He would never be able to box again.

Present Day

“You!” He felt rage. He felt confused. What was happening here? Why was Dave back? And why was he fucking his property?

Dave laughed. “You call them property?” he patted Sandra’s head. “See? That’s the asshole you ended up with my dear.”

“Get out of here, Dave!” Ethan said stepping fully into the room.

Dave frowned. “Fucking hell, Ethan, when was the last time you had a shower?!”

“None of your goddamned business you asshole!” Ethan shouted.

Hannah slowly slid up Dave’s cock and Ethan slapped Sandra. “You fucking bitch! You said his cock was smaller than mine!”

“You’re drunk you useless git!” Hannah said, standing up and dripping cum. Sandra climbed to her knees and started licking her daughter’s pussy clean of cum, surprised at herself and looking fearfully at Ethan.

“You fucking whore!” Ethan shouted, and was about to slap her when he stopped. He couldn’t move. He looked fearfully at Dave, who smiled.

“Sit down on the floor, Ethan. It’s time to talk.” Dave said.

Ethan made his way to the middle of the room and sat down, looking like a whipped pig. “How many times did you rape your daughter?” Dave asked.

Sandra stopped licking. The shock of what she had heard made her whip her head around to stare at her husband. “What?”

She looked up at her daughter, who stared steadily at her. “Who told you to stop licking?”

Blinking she leaned into her daughter’s crotch again. Her tongue snaked out and slid into her young cunt. She could taste Dave’s sweet cum inside of her and the creamy-like sweet tasting nectar of her daughter’s natural lubricant and cum.

“Yeah, dad. Tell us. Tell mom. How many times while she was drunk and snoring did you cup a feel?”

Hannah smiled sweetly at her father, playing with her tits. Her eyes glinted as she saw her father staring at Dave “Or are you after Dave’s cock as you were with Brian’s?” Her mother again stopped licking in surprise. “Damn you you bitch! Damn you to hell! I am going to fucking kill you! I said I would if you ever mentioned it to anyone!”

“Ethan... you...” Sandra was appalled. “You sucked Brian’s cock?”

“And fucked his ass and got his fucked!” Hannah pointed out.

“And raped your daughter!” Dave stated, glaring at her. “Keep your priorities straight!”

Sandra looked down, but her anger made her look back at her husband. “Why the hell didn’t you tell me you faggot!”

“Fuck off!” Ethan snarled back. “I know you would have loved to join us!” Sandra bit back a remark. It was true.

“I can’t believe the time it took me to realize just how selfish you truly were...” Dave said, shaking his head. “But to think of your own sexual pleasures over the fact that your husband raped your daughter... never mind sleeping around behind my back when I was trying to do the best I could for both of us... you are beyond hope, Sandra.”

The elder woman looked at the floor, but the frown on her face clearly said that she had not repented, and that she didn’t think it mattered.

Ethan looked up as Dave walked up to him. “As for you... don’t think you get to join in the fun. I have the perfect punishment for both of you...” he looked at the three. “But not tonight. Tonight, Ethan, you sleep right where you are. Sandra, go get a bath and meet us in your daughter’s room. Make sure you scrub yourself thoroughly.”

“But... my bed is bigger...” Sandra said, standing up.

Dave pointedly looked at Ethan. “I’d rather sleep on the floor than in the bed you shared with that... creature.”

Hannah gasped. Dave’s tongue felt cool against her burning pussy. She leaned forward, lifting her ass a bit more so he could continue licking her.

On a chair, next to them Sandra sat, watching, but unable to move.

Hannah started whimpering after a bit, and Dave’s hand moved to cup her mound, pressing the palm of hand against her clitoris, and sliding his thumb into her pussy. He slowly moved it inside of her, and he could feel the muscles inside pull and suck his thumb. He stole a glance at Sandra and smiled at the small puddle of juices slowly dripping from the chair onto the floor.

Looking down at Hannah’s ass, he slowly started massaging her asshole. “Have you ever taken it in the ass Sandra?” he asked as the younger girl moaned and started trembling as a small orgasm hit her.

Sandra shook her head. She couldn’t speak.

Dave laughed. “You were always scared of it. Well, just for tonight you will know what it feels like.”

Sandra suddenly felt a finger tracing her asshole. She looked at Dave doing it to her daughter. When he pressed, she felt the stimulus on her own asshole. When he slid the first finger in she shuddered. It felt good... the second finger felt even better. Dave took his time. He wanted the experience for Hannah to be the best possible. He worked her asshole with his fingers to relax it, he could feel her shudder and hear her moan. He bent and kissed her back as he slid a third finger. His right hand, covered in her juices slid up to pinch her nipples and caress her tits.

“Dave...” she whispered as she had another mini orgasm. “I want you to fuck me now...” she could hear her mother groan in agreement behind her.

Dave leaned back and slowly entered her pussy, fucking her slowly for a couple of times. “Are you ready, Hannah?”

The young redhead nodded and trembled as she felt his cock slide ever so calmly out of her. She was drenched and she knew that his cock was properly lubricated for the job. When she felt the tip against her asshole she prepared to feel a bit of pain, having never done this before.

“Just relax...” Dave said as he carefully pushed forward.

On the chair, Sandra felt her ass part to allow entrance to Dave’s engorged member. She couldn’t believe how smooth it felt inside her ass, although she knew she was somehow feeling what her daughter was the feeling of his cock inside of her... she had wanted so much to feel it in her pussy, but for that one moment she hadn’t been unable to feel what Hannah felt... now she felt that cock pushing inside her ass, pulsating in tune with his heartbeat...

Hannah let herself be lost in the feeling, her face rested sideways on the pillow, her hand slid down her body to play with her pussy... she could feel Dave’s strong hands holding her waist as he slid completely inside of her. She closed her eyes, imagining this continuing for a long time.

She could feel him getting ready to cum... his breath came out faster, his pulse also quickening... she glanced at her mother, sitting naked on the chair. She was twitching, she had cum so many times just from watching them, but now... her head was back, mouth agape, drooling as her body twitched with each thrust of Dave’s into her. It wasn’t fair though... that that bitch would feel him like she did.

“Don’t worry...” Dave whispered as he slid completely inside her, his hands roaming her breasts as he leaned in to kiss her neck. “She will not feel this...”

She felt him bite her on the shoulder. It wasn’t rough... it was sexy... then she felt him flooding her inside. She came, she couldn’t help it... she screamed in ecstasy... she didn’t know or care if Dave was somehow making her cum... it was amazing!

She collapsed under him and looked at her mother who was looking at them with tears of frustration running down her cheeks. And she knew... she was the only one to have cum with him.

Closing her eyes, she cuddled against him as Dave wrapped his arms around her.

“Dave... fuck my ass... please fuck my ass...” Sandra pleaded, naked and kneeling right next to her husband, who was also naked. They were watching Hannah, completely dressed up sucking Dave’s cock.

“Patience, Sandra.” Dave smiled. “Let me explain what is going to happen. First you two will sign the documents that transfer ownership of all you have to Hannah.” he threw the paperwork in front of them and then tossed them a pen.

Both parents didn’t look so happy but couldn’t help doing it.

“I’ll sign as a witness, and Hannah, you sign here.” Dave said as both he and Hannah stood up. After it was done, he gave it to her. “We will have a trusted friend sell the house and everything and put the money into an account under her name.” Dave explained. “Hannah will move in with me for now, until she is admitted into a good University, she can study whatever she wants, and will have her own place. I will ensure she gets everything she needs, no strings attached.” he kissed Hannah’s head. “She can stay with me, or if she feels she needs to go... she can. It’s her choice.”

“What about us?” Ethan asked, glaring at Dave.

“Well, I will administer your wife’s punishment first. So, shush now.” Dave nodded to Hannah, who sat back.

He walked to stand in front of Sandra. His cock inches from her face, still glistening with the saliva of her own daughter. “Suck me.”

In an instant she was relishing the feeling of his cock in her mouth, she licked it, sucked it, bathed it saliva and made sure it was slick and ready.

“Turn around, doggy style.” Dave ordered. In an instant she was lifting her ass, pussy dripping and ready to be taken.

Dave kneeled behind her, ignoring Ethan as he tried to get a look. “I know you have wanted to feel me cum inside you for the last 25 years... well you will feel it now...” Sandra squeeled in delight.

“However...” Dave said as he slid inside of her. “When I cum inside you, you will forget what it feels like. You will want it even more than ever but you will not remember it. You will forgo sex. You will never even be inclined to masturbate. But you will want it. You will leave this place after showering and cleaning up. You will join a convent.” Dave smiled as she whimpered and cried out in denial as her body smashed back against his wanting him to cum. “No drugs... no sex. You will remember how you once loved it... want it... need it, but you will not even try to get it. This is my payback to you, for all the time I dreamed about you only to be betrayed.”

“No... Dave... please I beg you... noooo!” She climaxed the moment she felt his cum splashing inside of her, warm, wonderful cum. She climaxed again as he slid out... and she couldn’t remember... her body was still having an orgasm... probably the last in her life... and she couldn’t remember why!

“Go.” Dave said. “Take a shower and get out of here.”

All three watched her stumble out of the room. Dave turned around to look in disgust at Ethan. “Really Ethan, cumming just by watching your wife being fucked? You are pathetic.”

“Y-you made me do it somehow! Like you are doing all of this!” Ethan cried. Laughing Dave shook his head. “Other than to prevent you from moving I wouldn’t touch your pathetic mind.” he sighed. “I had planned to erase your memories, but I promised Hannah her revenge.”

After seeing her nodding at him, Dave looked back to Ethan. “Think back on every time you raped your own daughter, every time you bullied someone because you could beat them, every single person you have raped, women, men...” Dave looked surprised and disgusted. “All of them. I can’t even say it. Ethan! Think of them! You will remember their pain! Their horror! Feel it! It is yours now! You will relive every single second of pain and suffering you have caused!”

Already Ethan was shaking as his eyes opened up in horror. He couldn’t scream he couldn’t move. He felt everything they felt.

Hannah stood up as Dave finished dressing up. “Are you ready. Hannah?”

She looked at her quivering father, then took out a box and placed it in front of him. “Are you sure?” Dave asked.

Hannah didn’t nod or speak. She just looked at him, her eyes shimmering with tears. Dave nodded. “Let’s go.”

Together, hand in hand they walked out of the door.

A few minutes later, Sandra came down the stairs. She took a horrified glance at her husband, naked and spasming before also walking out.

The house was silent except for the grunts emitted from Ethan’s throat until, with a gasp he fell forward, barely able to move his hands in front before he hit the floor face first.

His throat was dry, tears had covered his face and neck and fallen on his chest. He still trembled. A whine escaped his lips.

When one of his hands touched the box he opened his eyes. It had a post it on it. “For Father” it said.

With shaking hands he opened the top of the box and looked inside. There was only one bullet and a revolver.

He stared at them dully, his mind going a thousand miles an hour.

Finally, he decided.

The End