The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Return of the Armored Warrior

by J. Darksong

Ch. 11)

My head was fuzzy when I came to some time later. My entire body ached, like I’d been working out down in the slave driver’s underground basement too long... a realization that brought me back aware of my situation. Leopard Moth! I’d tracked him to the University Physics lab, then... got ambushed by... something? Then a lot of pain and sparking... and then waking up here in...

Uh. Honestly, I had no idea where I was currently. Only that I was AGAIN stripped out of my armor, wearing only my dark colored bodysuit, and that my hands were tied and chained up above my head, hanging from a hook on the ceiling.

“Good! You’re awake,” a tall dark haired man stated as he stepped into view. My eyes narrowed, however, as I noticed the familiar grey and white suit, and wings. He’d removed his mask, but he was obviously Leopard Moth. “About time. I was beginning to worry that I’d fried you a bit too much.”

“What did you do to me?” I asked, struggling. My armor... there’s no way he should have been able to strip me out of it! The thing had triple redundant security protocols in effect, even if it was damaged. Hell, it had taken an inhumanly strong vampire to peel me out of my previous suit, and it was already shredded to pieces from the battle.

“If you’re referring to your armor,” he replied with a scowl, “that was simple enough. The physics lab recently acquired a portable EMP generator,” I groaned inwardly. Of course. Goddammit. No wonder I got lit up like a Christmas tree. “Very effective, obviously,” he continued, holding up my belt and bracelets, which I now noticed were missing. “Unfortunately, the blast seems to have shorted out your mechanical suit beyond repair. It’s a real pity... I’d hoped to utilize that technology myself. Oh well...” he said, tossing the objects onto the ground, and turned back to me. “There’s always Plan B.”

I didn’t like the way that sounded. “Um... what’s Plan B?”

He grinned wickedly, and I blinked, frowning, my vision starting to get cloudy. There was... I could smell something strange... something... in the air. It was...like fine little... grains of... dust? In the air? I blinked, and the world seemed to tilt and twist... or really my view, it was my head lolling idly. Either or. It was... his... powder... I realized belatedly. Damned.. poison powder... mind-controlling... properties...

It was hard to think... and getting harder by the second. I felt slightly itchy... like I was covered in powder... I giggled drunkenly. He had... dandruff... hypnotic dandruff. It was funny...

Wait... wasn’t there... some girl or something... Midas City or something... with hypnotic dandruff too? Dirt... or something... like that?

Dirt... I giggled again, my eyes crossing. So hard to think now... had a feeling... that was bad... for some reason...

Uhhhhnnnn... needed to... do... something...

What... was I... just...

...

* * *

Leopard Moth chuckled evilly. “YES! Perfect! Now, my lovely, you are completely under my control. I am your Master, and you will obey me.” I nodded vacantly at that. It made sense. I was his slave. And slaves obey. So... I would obey him. Of course. “Now... let’s start with your identity. Tell me, slave, what is your name?”

My name? That was easy enough. Erika Patrick. A vague feeling of wrongness fluttered briefly in the back of my mind, that that was a bad thing. But... well, I was a slave. I had to obey. So I opened my mouth and answered.

“Access Denied.”

Master blinked, then scowled. “Wh... what did you say?” he demanded.

“I spoke my name, Master,” I replied blankly. “My name is—Access Denied.” I frowned slightly. Weird. The words in my head seemed to change as they left my mouth. But I had no control over it. Master commanded me to speak my name. and I was TRYING to, I really was. The words just kept getting switched out at the last minute.

“Hmmm. So there is still a bit of resistance left in you yet?” he mused, moving over to where I was dangling from the ceiling. “Listen and obey, slave,” he said, reaching down to caress me lightly between my legs. I gasped, involuntarily, and he chuckled, noting how wet I already was. If I’d been fully aware, I would have been mortified at my reaction to being caught, hypnotized, and dominated. “Feel your pleasure building, slut. Feel it continue to build and build, but never quite to the point of release!” He watched for several seconds as I moaned and groaned, grinding myself helplessly against his hand, feeling ungodly amounts of pleasure, eyes fluttering, fingers and toes clenching and unclenching.

Gaaaawwwdd... it was just like my dream, my fantasy, only much much better... and much much worse.

“Yes, slave... feel your need push you to your breaking point. And know that I will only allow you to cum when you answer me truthfully! Now then... what is your name!”

“Aaaahah... oohhnn... please Ma-Master... my name... is... Access Denied... gaawwddd... Access Denied! Aaaaahh...ACCEESSSS! DEEEEENNIIIIIEEEDD!!!” I screamed out, humping myself shamelessly against his hand... until he pulled away in anger and disgust.

“Okay, fine! FINE! Then tell me the name of your boss. Who is the REAL Armor Man?”

Eugene Frasier. Fine. I’d tell. I HAD to tell! I again opened my mouth to speak his name. “Access Denied!” Fuck! I guess not that either. Shit! Needed to cum. Was going crazy!

Master growled again, furious. “Are you my slave or not? Why the HELL won’t you tell me your blasted name?”

“Yes, Master! I am your obedient slave!” I answered, pleadingly. “I am trying... uuuuhnnnn... But I... have been brainwashed extensively... gaawwdddd! so I am... fuccckkk! unable to reveal my true name... in case I am captured or... abducted,” I said, panting, “in case someone tries to interrogate me as you are now!”

He blinked, then cursed loudly. “Arrrggghhh!! I should have known!” he grumbled, turning away. “Clever bastard. I should have known it wouldn’t be this easy.” He scowled, turning to glare at me. Still writhing helplessly in the state he’d left me in. “You’re of no use to me,” he muttered, shaking his head, turning to walk away. “Or rather... you do still have ONE use—As bait.” He chuckled darkly. “I’m quite sure that the one who supplied you with your armor will come looking for you now that he’s lost contact with you. And when he does, we will be waiting for him... won’t we, slave?”

I’d thought Master was referring to me, at first... but his head was turned to the side. And as I followed his gaze with my own, I finally noticed the third person in the room, standing quietly against the wall, her brilliant blue eyes wide, vacant, and as glassy as my own. Shield Maiden said nothing, merely staring off into space, not even reacting as Master reached up to caress her face.

“Quite a little treasure here,” he commented idly, drawing back again. “And definitely a fighter. You succumbed to my powder after about fifteen seconds. It took her nearly five minutes of breathing in my poisoned dust to break her down.” He chuckled ruefully. “And, just between you and me, I’m still not sure she’s fully subdued. I’m still dusting her up every few minutes, just to keep her docile. Not that it matters much,” he replied with a shrug. “I have no plans to keep her permanently... just long enough to send her after anyone who comes looking for you!” He laughed aloud at that. “A shield-bearing, sword-wielding warrior from the past, versus a high tech, fully armored warrior of the future! Should be quite a show, don’t you think?”

I couldn’t really respond with anything more than a helpless moan. I was still cresting, riding the edge of delicious torment. All it would take was a single word from him, from Master, to send me over the edge. I needed it so bad! And from his smile, he was obviously enjoying my torment. And just when I thought I couldn’t take it for a second longer, he finally spoke the word I so longed to hear—

“SLEEP!”

* * *

Goddamit. That wasn’t the word I was hoping for. On the positive side, getting hypnotically zonked into la-la land basically reset my brain, and canceled out the overwhelming need driving me crazy when I woke up again. On the negative side, I was still pretty fucking turned on, and still chained up helplessly. Which, vis a vis, was turning me on.

Stupid fucking fetish.

Taking a quick glance around at my surroundings, I noticed that Mas... gggrrr! I noticed that the goddamn lousy piece of shit, Leopard Moth, was no longer there. Neither was Shield Maiden. And even though I had no idea how long I’d been unconscious, I was pretty sure that wasn’t a good thing. Struggling again, uselessly, I took a moment to check out my surroundings. Apparently, Moth had dragged my unconscious self out of the Physics lab after the EMP blast and carried me to on-campus automotive center across the street. From all the equipment and racks of tools around, I was apparently inside the main garage. Kind of a good thing. There was plenty of stuff here I could use to get free... if I could only reach it.

Shit.

And, just about that time, the telltale sounds of battle rang out from somewhere outside. I wasn’t in my armor, without my high tech scanners, but I was pretty sure I recognized the sounds of pulse weapon fire... and the eerie and unmistakable sounds of a magic-enhanced metal sword slashing against reinforced metallic alloys. My need to escape had just gone up dramatically, and I began searching around frantically for some way to get free. I noticed the heavy metal belt and bracers that I’d worn earlier were still there, on the ground at my feet. They were all shorted out, but the metal belt was strong and stiff enough to serve as a prybar against the chains binding my wrists. Provided I could reach it, and somehow get it up to my hands, of course.

They say necessity is the mother of invention. Most likely, Eugene Frasier was the father of invention. But given the current situation, I was going to claim the redheaded bastard stepchild position. After a few desperate minutes of stretching and pulling, and damn near dislocation both my shoulders and my ankle, I managed to snag the edge of the belt with my bare left foot, inching it back towards me with my toes. And with a bit of pedal dexterity, I managed to wedge it between my feet, lift it up and snatch it between my thighs, and slowly inchworm and lift it higher and higher, until the thin edge was high enough for me to snag it with my mouth. Taking a moment to catch my breath, and relax my aching muscles, I actually whispered a quick thank you to the slavedriver for forcing me to work out so much and increase my strength, stamina, and flexibility.

Not that I’d EVER thank him to his face. I’d take this secret revelation with me to my grave.

Okay. Now for the tricky part. Taking a moment to psych myself up, I tilted my head down, bracing the edge of the belt against my chest. Then, again, moving slowly, I began inching it upwards, little by little, bit by bit, even as I strained with my fingers to try and grab the buckle. It wasn’t easy. Hell, it was a metal belt, yes, but it was still a belt, flexible and bendable. It would only stand straight up so far before it bent, twisting back down towards the ground. And I only had so much wiggle room to work with! But after several agonizing minutes, whipping my head and the belt back and forth... I managed to catch the loop of the buckle around my right pinky!

I seriously wept in relief as I wrapped my hands around the blasted thing. After that, it was remarkably easy to wedge the belt in between the links of the chain, and pull, twisting them bit by bit, gritting my teeth a bit as it tightened the pressure in my wrists even as the chain began to groan in the beginnings of metal fatigue—

CRACK!

“MOTHERFUCKER!!” I screamed in denial as the goddamn belt snapped instead, falling loose and clattering down to the floor once more. The edges where it was broken showing burn and scorch marks from the EMP blast. FUCK!! All that work! All that effort! And for what?!? I was still trapped... still held helpless, without a way out. All the while, my boss was fighting a two-on-one battle against a magical brainwashed berserker and an insane psychotic moth man with a recently upgraded stealth suit!

Even if I could somehow get free, I had no suit, no way to fight back. It was over. We were done like dinner. It would take a miracle for us to get out of this mess—

“Oh! Hey! There you are!”

I glanced up in surprise as a perky looking blonde poked her head in through the side door. I did a double take as Luminaire, the Light of Justice, walked into the garage, nodding to herself. “Looks like you’ve had a rough time of it. Well, let’s start by getting you down from there,” she said, pointing a glowing hand at the chains, cutting through with a flash of soft yellow light. I sighed, finally able to lower my arms after what felt like hours. I was finally free... though my dignity might have been saved if she’d arrived about ten minutes earlier...

“Thanks,” I said sincerely, rubbing my wrists. “I appreciate the save. But you have to head back out there. Armor Man—”

“Oh, I know,” Luminaire replied, reaching around behind her. “He’s outside right now, facing off against Leopard Moth and Shield Maiden. He told me to come find and rescue you while he holds them off, but even he can’t keep them at bay forever. I’ll head back out to join them shortly, but when you’re suited up, you can join the party.” I opened my mouth to protest about my suit when she handed me what she’d had behind her back.

A small plastic water bottle. Filled with a shining silver liquid.

“My dad said to tell you ‘Not to drink it...’ and that you’d know what to do with it,” she added with a grin, as she headed back to the exit. “Oh, and Armor Girl? Sooner rather than later would be good!” With that, she headed back out, leaving me to pick my jaw back up from the floor at the minor miracle I’d somehow conjured.