The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Return of the Armored Warrior

by J. Darksong

Ch. 12)

Okay. Back in the game!

I winced slightly as I dipped my toes in the lukewarm slimy ooze that was my power suit, letting it react to my DNA and body’s electromagnetic signature. After a few seconds, it began to flow up my body, covering me like a second skin before hardening, reforming and configuring itself into its normal armor form. I blinked, a moment of darkness as it covered my face, before resolving, becoming a digital heads-up display, as my sensors formed and came online. Lastly, my power cells formed, thousands of tiny crystals channeling and amplifying electrical energy, powering up my weapon and defensive systems. Armor Girl was back!

Armor Girl, hmm? Actually... the name was growing on me. Kind of liked the way it sounded.

Making my way outside, I glanced around, a bit perturbed by what I was seeing. It was pretty much a two-on-two battle, with Armor Man engaged in an aerial battle with Leopard Moth, and Luminaire facing off with Shield Maiden. Not that big a deal under normal circumstances, maybe, but the situation was anything BUT normal. For one thing, it was all taking place in the middle of my college campus! Half the battle was in avoiding innocents and keeping property damage to a minimum. Secondly, Shield Maiden was... (sigh) magical, and apparently, that was able to hold her own against River City’s prettiest lucky charm. My boss wasn’t faring much better against HIS opponent, Moth’s new stealth modifications making it nearly impossible to lock on and hit with any of Frasier’s weapons. At least the non-lethal ones. Heck, his suit was nearly as advanced as mine, and my arsenal had nearly two dozen ways to put him down for good—IF you didn’t mind the collateral damage.

Therein lay the caveat. Frasier was trying very hard to stop Moth WITHOUT resorting to destroying the area around them. His opponent, however, wasn’t under the same restrictions and had likely chosen the University for this battle specifically because of this outcome. Hell, half the time his efforts went to block and prevent Leopard Moth’s attacks from getting free and striking any of the innocents or University property. So he was pretty much tanking all Leopard Moth’s attacks but unable to really land any of his own. And as good as his gear was, he wouldn’t be able to keep it up forever.

“Hey, Boss,” I yelled out, streaking across the area to deliver flying tackle at the unsuspecting Moth Man, sending him flying. “Looks like you’re having some problems. Wanna tag-team this guy? If you keep playing defense and let me handle offense, I bet we can take him down!”

“Aye,” he replied, nodding his head. “Much appreciated. Sounds like a plan to me.”

Mr. Moth wasn’t happy about the change in plans. “Y-you?!?” he yelled out, hovering next to us. “It can’t be! Your armor was destroyed! You were chained up! You... this... how... arrrgghhh!”

“You’ll have plenty of time to figure it out once you’re locked up with the rest of your Society in jail!” I said confidently. “With both of us working together, you don’t stand a chance!”

Growling, the villain glanced around desperately. It was two-on-one now, and his would-be helper was occupied with Luminaire. She would be of no help. “Grrrrrr! You think you’re so smart, don’t you?” he hissed furiously. “Well, you’re right! I can’t beat the both of you together.” He chuckled darkly, enough that I got literal goosebumps. “Then again, if one of you were occupied,” he said, just as a loud explosion sounded over near Park Towers, the main on-campus women’s dormitory, “then I’d imagine the fight would get a lot easier, wouldn’t it?”

“NOOOO!” Armor Man cried out. turning towards the building, scanning. “That bloody bastard... he bombed the central supports of the right side foundation! The whole things going to collapse if we don’t stop it!” He flew off towards the smoking, shaking building, which, I kid you not, began to tilt like the freaking Tower of Pisa. I was stunned, too shocked to react for a moment, as he flew up to the edge of the building and took hold, anchoring himself in place, acting like a human brace... physically holding the damn building upright!

“Yes! And now that you’re occupied,” Leopard Moth cheered gleefully, taking aim at the helpless Armor Man, “now you die!”

“Oh no you don’t!” I growled, firing at him, missing... (damned stealth tech) trying to distract him, or at least trying to get off a lucky...

Shot.

“Luminaire!” I yelled out, turning towards her. “Let’s switch! Blast this guy, then go help your dad! I’ll hold off Shield Maiden for a bit, and maybe see if I can snap her out of it!”

“Deal!” the blonde heroine agreed, firing off a light blast... right at me! Yelping, I dodged out of the way, wondering briefly if she’d lost her damn mind—only to chuckle in surprise as the blast hit Leopard Moth, who had been coming up behind me to attack. And, of course, doing what neither her dad nor I could do, scoring a direct hit, shorting out his suit, and sending him down for the count! Talk about a Lucky Strike!

As she flew off to help keep the five-story dorm building from crumbling apart, I moved to face off with my ‘new friend’. Shield Maiden seemed completely out of it... not that I knew her from before or anything. But compared to our encounter at the paper mill, she was on a whole other level. Maybe it was an effect of the poison powder controlling her mind, or simply getting angry and frustrated trying to fight Luminaire... or maybe it was simply a part of the whole Viking thing. Whatever the reason, she was in a full-on berserker rage, the kind of thing comic book writers have been attempting to convey with Wolverine but never really quite hit the mark.

Shield Maiden, however, was doing the phrase real justice.

“RRRAAARRGGGHH!” she bellowed, taking a swing at me, sword ripping through the air hard enough that pressure wave struck me with a physical impact. Which made me doubly sure that I didn’t want the actual blade making contact with me! I activated my boot jets, hovering a bit, trying to keep distance between us the way Luminaire had, peppering her with blasts that... did exactly diddly squat!

“Oh, come on now!” I yelled in frustration as she literally deflected my null energy laser with her shield. Her wooden shield! “What is this, freaking Breath of the Wild?!? That’s physically impossible!” I yelled as she charged at me, shield in front of her, forcing me to gain some altitude to keep from being grabbed—

Except that I ended up being grabbed anyway. Forget Air Jordan. Air Maiden somehow managed a nifty little twenty-five foot leap to snatch me by my boots and drag me back down to the ground. I shoved her back, again trying to keep my distance, but she spun with the blow, countering with a savage punch of her own that moved me back several feet as well. And let’s face it. I was not a martial artist. My training with Frasier had improved my physique and stamina, but all of my training had focused on learning the ins and outs of my new tech! In a hand-to-hand brawl, I was seriously outmatched, and I knew it.

* * *

“Dad! How are we doing?” Katie Frasier asked her dad as he continued to hold the side of the damaged building aloft. “How can I help? What do you need me to do?”

“Uggghh... perfect timing,” the Scotsman grunted, activating several small caches in his suit, ejecting several black rectangular objects at the side of the damaged building. “Slide those... uunnhh... into the open broken areas on the brickwork along the bottom.” He switched on a red light, illuminating the requested areas. “Once you slid them in, I need you to blast them with yer light.”

“Wait... you want me to shoot the already damaged building?!?” she asked, confused.

“Aye, but only at the packs you placed,” he cautioned. “They’re a special allow I came up with a while back, good for making emergency repairs and patches for situations like this. If ye can heat them up enough to melt them down, they’ll drip and slip into the damaged areas, and when they harden again once they cool, it’ll be stronger than the original concrete and steel.”

“Gotcha!” she nodded, amping up her light, and firing a brilliant blast with both hands. “Uhhn... this is... harder than I thought! They’re turning red, but not actually... melting!”

“Aye, sorry lass, but ye need to put a bit more juice into it,” he said, grunting again. “The melting point is a wee bit high. Try... try focusing yer beams... narrowing and compacting th’ energy... like a laser...” Nodding, she did so, panting a bit from the effort, but making it work. Eugene sighed inwardly. His daughter had been through so much over the past several months; she’d barely had a chance to recover from the damage she’d done to herself over the infamous ‘Supernova Incident’ when she had her encounter with her former schoolmate Whitney Meyers, and ended up nearly poisoned to death. Had there been anyone else he could have contacted to back him up, he would certainly have called them. Alas, most of his old friends were unavailable, and time had been a factor.

As it stood, he was very lucky, pun intended, that she’d been available.

“There! Finally!” she exclaimed as the pocket of metal she’d been heating up finally melted and seeped into the foundation. “Whew! I did it, Dad...” she said panting heavily.

“Great job, lass,” he said, panting as well. “It’s a start. But there are three more to go.” Katie let out an audible moan. “Aye, I ken... take a moment to catch yer breath, then right back at it. We have to hurry so we can help Erika. She won’t be able to hold her off much longer...”

* * *

Ugh! I can’t keep this up much longer.

“Um, Boss,” I called out over my communicator. “Kinda getting my ass handed to me, here. Any chance one of your guys could lend me a hand?”

«Sorry... both of us have our hands full at the moment.» he replied back. «Don’t worry, we’re hurrying as fast as we can! Here’s an idea though. Try activating shield configuration thirty-five D before yer next sortie.»

Hmm? Thirty-five D? No idea what that meant, but hell, any port in the storm. “Shields, configuration thirty-five D,” I called out, as the command registered on my heads-up display. I felt a slight tingle as my suit adjusted itself slightly. I blinked as my display showed an outward view of myself, my gleaming silver armor covered in glowing red symbols that I recognized as... Nordic runes?!? Before I could question the idea of trying to ‘shield myself’ with ancient era graffiti, Shield Maiden recovered, charging in once more, swinging her sword at me with an overhead slash that, by all rights, should have sliced me in half, armor or not!

Yet even as the sidewalk around my feet cracked from the impact, my armor, and by extension, me, were none the worse for the wear. Unperturbed, she followed up with a horizontal slash, intended no doubt to decapitate me, yet again, the blade merely skimmed across the surface of my shield, doing almost no damage at all!

Nordic runes, huh? Kinda wish I’d known about number thirty-five D when I first met her back at the old paper mill... or hell, ten minutes ago when I this fight first began! I really need to commit the instruction manual on this thing to memory...

Confident, for the moment, in my defense, I turned my attention to dealing out some offense. I went for a quick stun blast from my palms, but the agile Amazon merely dodged, countering with a brutal kick that sent me back several feet. Berserk or not, she was still smart enough to recognize that her punches and kicks were doing more damage than her sword, and began a physical assault on me instead. Those I felt, even with the armor’s shielding, and inertial dampening.

Grrrrr! It was so aggravating! I was hitting her with both barrels, tossing out everything but the kitchen sink! But she continued to dodge and block, and even those that managed to hit, she merely shrugged them all off and came back for more.

“Maiden! C’mon!” I tried, calling out to her, as she tackled me yet again, pinning me down, raining down blows with her fists, trying to pound me into the ground. “Fight the programming, not me! Remember Leopard Moth? He did this to you! He’s the bad guy!” I channeled my suits power through its shielding, electrifying it, shocking and sending the Maiden flying back, as I regained my feet. “C’mon... don’t let him control you!” I pleaded with her as she too regained her feet, seemingly as affected by the electrical zap as a cascade of feathers. Pulling her sword again, she readied for another charge, and I sighed inwardly.

It was becoming a war of attrition... and I honestly wasn’t sure who was winning. As much as I hated to give full credence to her being magical, she’d been fighting Frasier and his daughter before I joined the fray, and now was going full steam against me. And she didn’t seem the slightest bit winded or tired at all! It was going to take something a hell of a lot stronger than a few zaps to put her out, but all my heavy duty ordinance was off the table...

Huh. Wait. Maybe... I was going about this the wrong way. Instead of trying to subdue her, beat her with physical brawn, I needed to attack the REAL problem here. Her brain! Scrolling through my weapons available list, I let out a silent cheer as I found it, and reconfigured it just as Shield Maiden struck. Knowing that my runes were protecting me from the worst of her damage, she instead settled for battering me into the ground, letting stone and asphalt accomplish what her enchanted blade and shield could not. Staggered, I flopped back, dazed from the blow, toppling over to the ground yet again, wide open. And, as I anticipated, Maiden went for the coup de grace, leaping high into the air, sword raised, preparing to gut me like a fish.

Just as I’d hoped.

An instant before she could finish me, I activated my chest piece, channeling my new weapon through it, and fired, point blank, right at the Maiden’s unprotected body. Her eyes widened as a blast of silver sparkly energy ran through her, lighting her up. As she landed atop me, hard, her sword slipped from nerveless hands, as her arms curled around me. The fury and anger melted from her expression, going to something more akin to confusion, before morphing again this time into a heated passionate fervor. Grunting, she began grinding herself against me, to my embarrassment, her loud raucous moans leaving no doubt as to what was happening.

She was....

Well, fuck... she was getting off and using me to do so. Definitely NOT what I was going for when I’d used the Silver gun, but it was still better than getting punched in the face.

“We’re here!” Luminaire said as she and Armor Man landed next to us. “The building is patched up and secured! Now, let’s get her... off... you... um...” the young blonde tapered off, going red in the face as she realized exactly what was happening. “Oh. Um. Well... I guess we should leave you two alone, and give you your, ahem... privacy,” she said with a smirk.

“H-hey! Wait!” I protested as they both turned to walk away. “C’mon guys! You’re not really going to leave me like this, are you?”

“Eh, you’re fine,” Armor Man replied with a chuckle. “Seems to me that you have the situation firmly in hand. Just head back to the lab after ye’ve had yer fun. And don’t worry. The effects of Moth’s powder will wear off in a few hours. By the time yer friend’s done, she’ll have exhausted herself, and by the time she wakes back up, she’ll be her old self again.”

“By the... time she’s done?!?” I yelled, grunting as Maiden slid her brassiere down, grinding her heavy naked bust against my own armor clad one, as she continued to cry out. “Have you SEEN this girl fight?? She’s a goddamn dynamo! She might just be at this for hours!” I grunted as her legs scissored, wrapping around my thigh, causing a deeply satisfied moan as my knee connected with something pleasurable. “C’mon! I’m begging you!”

“Tch... fine,” he said, as he mercifully took her down with a stun blast, sending her to dreamland, and helping me back to my feet. Glancing back down, however, we both stared in surprise to find her gone. Disappeared into thin air. “Hmmm. Fascinating,” Frasier muttered aloud. “I’d actually hoped to have the chance to talk with her, or at least take a few intensive scans of her after all the fighting was over. Oh well... I’m sure there will be other chances to solve the enigma of Shield Maiden. For now, let’s all head back...”