The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RETURN OF WANDA,THE SADISTIC HYPNOTIST

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy. Needless to say, hypnosis does not work this way. Also there are elements of bondage, and rape included in this story. Anyone who condones this kind of activity is sick and should seek help.

CHAPTER 3.. Paul’s Departure

The pain crashed within Paul’s brain like lightning bolts. It has been the night from hell and this morning was fast approaching it. The images of Wanda’s eyes burned deep within his mind. She had not commanded him to forget what had happened and the nightmares of the nights proceedings were all that he could think about. He knew that she had hypnotized him but how the person he knew as Wanda was able to do this was beyond him. Wanda had never shown any interest in hypnosis and was indeed passive to say the least. And what had happened in bed staggered Paul’s imagination. The leather cuffs, the hypnosis, but most of all, what Wanda did after she had entranced him. The hours of being fucked by Wanda and not allowed to cum. Even now, his balls ached from the experience. Her strokes on his cock with her pussy as she would bring him up to the point of climax only to not allow him to cum. Paul opened his eyes as he lie next to the bed and nearly screamed. His gaze fell upon the poster above the bed. Wanda, the Sadistic Hypnotist stared down at him from the poster. But strangely enough, the picture of Wanda in the poster almost now resembled the Wanda that he thought he had knew. The Wanda in the poster had more reddish hair but the Wanda he had encountered last night was more darkish. Paul could not fathom what these thoughts meant but knew somehow there was a connection. Right now, he had to get out of here. He could face Wanda and initiate a Encounter but after last night, he sensed he would just fall victim to Wanda’s power and those eyes again. As he started to lift himself to his feet, he gasped again at the poster on the wall. One of the people who was kneeling in front of Wanda in the poster and the only male in the poster strangely looked like him. This is nonsense, Paul though, but I have to get out of here quick.

Paul staggered towards the closed bedroom door and opened it slightly to peek out into the hallway and towards the front door. Just as he was to make a break for the door, Paul’s heart sank. He heard a key enter the front door lock and the knob slowly open to reveal Wanda entering. She carried bags in her hands and had apparently done some shopping. Paul clinged to the wall not wanting Wanda to discover that he had awakened. Paul was taken back again by Wanda’s appearance. He could not believe what she was wearing. She was wearing a white leather vest with a matching white leather vest. She looked like a million dollars and as much as it appalled Paul, he could feel his cock starten to harden even in it’s painful form. Wanda had topped her outfit with a pair of white 6 1/2 inch platforms heels with 1 1/2 inch platforms. They had long sexy laces that she had wrapped around and up her legs. Paul cock grew harder and harder as he gazed at Wanda. He cursed his reaction to this temptress and fear started to overcome his sexual desire as Wanda started to move down the hallway towards the bedroom apparently to check on Paul. Paul moved downward to the floor as fear poured through his body. He had to get away from her. He couldn’t imagine falling under her spell again. Paul hid behind the door as Wanda approached. He had to use the element of surprise if he was going to get out of here. As he waited for the door to open, he gazed up from the ground to the poster on the wall once again. Damn that poster. Yet, he didn’t know why or how it had affected what had happened last night. He thought of ripping it to pieces but his thoughts came to a stop as the door started to open and he knelt down as far as he could to the ground. As Wanda seductive feet enclosed in those white platforms moved into view and was about to start across the room, Paul surprised even himself with his next move. He reached out his hand and gripped the unsuspecting Wanda’s ankle and pulled her feet out from under her. Wanda’s body came crashing down with a thud upon the wooden floor and Paul saw Wanda’s head bounce off the floor. For what seemed an eternity, Paul waited for a angry and deadly Wanda to lift herself off the floor to punish him in ways he could not even conceive of. Yet nothing happened. Relief rushed through Paul’s body. Wanda had been knocked out by the fall.

Paul moved quickly to his feet. He turned to head for the door and get the heck out of this hell. Yet, Paul stopped. He looked down at the unconscious female form on the floor and much to Paul’s surprise, he smiled. For reasons he could not even fathom, he decided it was time to get a little revenge on this bitch and show her who was indeed boss.

He moved quickly and lifted Wanda up and placed her face down across the bed. Paul refused to look up at the poster. He didn’t want anything interfering with this sense of power he felt at this moment. He took the white leather restraint cuffs that Wanda had used on him the night before and fastened them around Wanda’s wrist. He then took the chain and connected them to the bedpost at the foot of the bed to each of the cuffs to restraint Wanda’s hands. He then moved over to the dresser and opened up a couple of drawers till he found what he desired. He felt his cock harden again as certain possibilities went through his head. Wanda groaned from the bed and Paul came back to his senses. Time was short and he had to move quickly. He grepped two silk scarves and moved to the bed. He took a black silk scarf and quickly blindfolded the dazed Wanda. He knew he had to get those hypnotic eyes covered or any idea of revenge would quickly vanish. Once he had it tied tightly and she could not see, he took the second one and placed around her mouth, gagging her. She started to groan more from the silk scarf being placed around her mouth preventing her to speak. He tied it off behind her head and moved back to appreciate his work. Wanda was slowly coming back to consciousness becoming aware that she had been cuffed by leather restraints to the bed, blindfolded, and gagged. She was helpless at Paul’s mercy and as the realization came crashing in on the dazed Wanda, her unhappiness became apparent. She moaned and pulled helplessly at her bonds but to no avail. Anger raged from the moans as she thrashed back and forth to free herself.

Paul looked down at the struggling woman that he thought he had loved and slowly started to undress. Soon he stood naked over the bed, his cock throbbing from the sight in front of him. He reached down and unbuttoned the leather skirt revealing Wanda naked pussy, He could only smile at the realization that she had not even wore a pair of panties when going out.

“Now I”m going to teach you a thing or two, Bitch.”

Paul pulled Wanda’s struggling form towards him and promptly slapped Wanda ass. The sound of the smack only excited Paul more and he slapped it again and again. Wanda could only groan from behind the gag as the pain from his slaps went through her body. Paul now moved down and inserted his cock into Wanda’s pussy. He moved in and out at a frantic pace ramming his body into her reddened ass. He soon felt his orgasm cumming and explored inside her. Wanda groans were now more frantic but to no avail. Paul was in control of this situation and she could only grin and bear it until her opportunity came and then he would pay dearly for this.

Paul decided he was not done and needed to finish this off with the ultimate conquest. He pulled his cock out and moved it up towards her anal opening. He slapped her ass a couple of more times and separated the cheeks of her ass to reveal her opening. Paul moved in and started to insert it into the struggling Wanda who now came to the realization of where she was about to get violated. At this point, Paul decided he wanted to hear Wanda beg him not to do it. That would be the ultimate victory to hear this begging for mercy especially after the night before. Paul reached down and slowly untied the gag. He then plunged his cock deep into Wanda’s asshole. Yet, as he looked and down and saw the gag slowly fall out of her mouth, his body felt fear again similar to when he woke up. For no scream or groan came from Wanda. Instead, Wanda’s blindfolded face slowly turned towards Paul and the most wicked smile he had ever seen came from the just released lips. Paul pulled out of Wanda quickly as his fear mounted. He didn’t know why but he had made a major mistake. He stood up beside the bed looking down at the smiling Wanda contemplating running for the door.

But before he could bolt for the door, Wanda uttered one word.

“FROZEN.”

From this simple word, a force surged through Paul’s body. His muscles stiffened and he found he could no longer move. Every part of his body was stiff and almost robot like. With the saying of just one word, Paul had become Wanda’s again to do with as she liked.

Wanda moved her teeth down and started to undo the wrist restraints that binded her hands. Soon her hands were free of the white cuff restraints and they moved up and removed the blindfold that covered those eyes of Wanda.

Paul could stare down in horror as Wanda slowly rose up front the bed. She gripped her skirt and slowly dressed herself again, buttoning the leather skirt slowly up her thigh. She moved up to Paul and stared down at him. With her platforms, she towered over the frozen naked body before her.

“You fool,” Wanda said, “I decided to give you a chance to serve me as a slave and you instead decided to violate me. Since I did not know whether you would knowingly become my slave, I gave you a post hypnotic suggestion last night that upon hearing it would trigger you to become frozen, unable to move until I allow you too.”

Wanda moved closer to Paul’s face, her eyes burning into his mind.

“Now, Paul, I am going to send your spirit and soul into a place you never knew existed. You will become my prisoner in another world, unable to ever escape.” And as she had said, Paul was about to enter a world he could not have ever imagined existed.

Wanda moved in closer to Paul and stared deeply into his eyes. Paul stood frozen unable to move feeling completely helpless.

“Look deeply into my eyes, Paul, you cannot move, you cannot resist my eyes. Look deeper than ever before. As you look deeper, you will start to become unfrozen. More relaxed as you gaze into my eyes. Deeper, Paul, deeper. Your body is relaxed and you can move now. So relaxed, that your eyes are getting heavier and heavier.”

Paul body began to relax and his robotlike body began to move again and become unstiff. But as his body returned to normal, he became more and more entranced under Wanda’s hypnotic spell. His eyes grew heavier and heavier as Wanda spoke to him. All will to resist was gone as his eyes slowly shut upon her instructions.

“You are completely under my control now. Say it. Tell me who your mistress is?”

“You are in control of my mind and body. You are my mistress,” was the words that slowly came from Paul’s voice.

Wanda smiled as her victim was back where she wanted him to be.

“Paul, I want you to open your eyes and turn and look deeply into the poster. Deep into the poster where I am at in the poster. Do not take your eyes off of my image in the poster. Do it now, Paul.”

Paul slowly turned and looked at the poster. At the image of Wanda, the Sadistic Hypnotist in the poster looking out at the person looking at it. As he stared deeply at the picture of Wanda in the poster, he started to feel a tingling through his body.

“That’s it, Paul, look deeply upon my image in the poster. You cannot and will not take your eyes off of it.”

The tingling sensation continued to increase and a greenish beam started to form between the eyes of Wanda in the poster and the body of Paul staring at it. The greenish beam increased and Paul started to feel his spirit and soul being pulled out of his body towards the poster. He sensed he was entering the world within the poster and yet his body stayed in the room. His spirit was being sucked into the poster by the green beam coming from Wanda’s eyes. As his spirit entered the world of the poster and into the image of the male bowing in front of Wanda in the poster, the last thing he remembered was the sound of Wanda laughing. Laughing as he became a prisoner inside the poster of Wanda, the Sadistic Hypnotist.

Paul’s mind and spirit was now enprisoned within the poster. In Paul’s body was an almost lifeless form that would obey Wanda’s commands and do exactly what he was ordered.