The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Chapter 3

It’s not happening! Forget it!“ she had said. Yet here she was three hours later, securing the leather cuff around one of her arms. Her legs were already chained. There was literally nothing else she could do apart from sitting. She couldn’t leave, she couldn’t attack him due to the hypnotic block he had placed in her mind, and yelling at him did absolutely nothing but make her voice hoarse. All she could do was sit there. It was either cater to this man’s whims or sit there. Sitting there didn’t sound so bad, until about a couple hours into it when the boerdom sank in. She couldn’t wait him out anymore. Finally she found herself complying just out of sheer boerdom. At least now he would do something, then they could move on to whatever sick thing he had planned for her next.

He secured her other arm. She heard him reaching into his pocket, then felt the buckle on the panties unclasp. Her eyes widened and she quickly inhailed as the sex toys were pulled out of her. He freed her legs long enough to remove the panties. Once he finished re chaining her legs, he went to get something. A blindfold was placed over her eyes.

“NO! I don’t wanna be blindfolded! TAKE THIS OFF! Anything but a blindfold! Pleas—Mmmm!” A gag was placed into her mouth and quickly buckled into place.”

“I’ve now removed your ability to see, and your ability to speak. You must be very scared right now. I can see you trembling...”

She heard him walking in front of her.

“You are very vulnerable right now, and you don’t like that. I could do anything I wanted to you right now, and that frightens you. Yet under all that fear, you’re a little excited.”

There was an angry muffled cry from her.

“I take it that that was a denial, a pretty vigorous denial at that. Most girls display that reaction at first. Usually the more angry it is the more true my observation is.”

Several muffled angry cries came from her. She tugged at the restraints. There was no give. She soon gave up on it.

“Maya has some very strong submissive tendencies. She was actually pretty well broken when I got ahold of her. She would do anything for a dose of heroin. She obeyed, and she got her reward. Her training went very well. Now she obeys, but her reward is not drugs. Instead it’s safety, security, and love. All things she wanted from the beginning that her foster parents didn’t provide enough of. She’s been happier and more stable these past 5 months then she’s been in years.”

Chelsea felt his hands gently cupping her breasts. She cried out in protest, for what little good it did.

“Your breasts are very nice. I can feel your nipples hardening. You’re enjoying this...”

She cried somemore as his hands made their way down her stomach.

“Maya was in very bad shape when I acquired her. She was very close to death. For whatever kind of monster you have judged me to be, I am the reason your sister is still alive, and why you will be able to meet her.”

The next thing she felt was his tongue probing around the edge of her pussy. His hands held her hips steady.

“You’re very moist down here, and your pussy is red and puffy. I think it misses having something inside it...”

She let out another muffled cry as his tongue entered her vagina. She didn’t want it to feel good, but it did anyway. She writhed and tried to move her hips away, but she couldn’t escape the sensations. There was no stopping it, she came.

“You did very well Chelsea. I think that’s enough for you today.”

She felt the blindfold being removed, followed by the gag.

“You bastard...” was all she could manage.

A door opened. He turned and went through it. It then closed behind him. Her restraints unlocked, and another door opened. It led to a room much like the one she had woken up in, even complete with an adjacent bathroom. Once she entered, the door slid closed. She was now trapped in here.

“What, you’re just gonna keep me here when you’re not playing with me?”

No response.

“Can you even hear me?!”

See you tomorrow Chelsea. Enjoy the reading material I’ve left for you.

It was then when she noticed the bed with a small table next to it. On the table was a booklet. She had no interest in that. She headed into the bathroom, turned on the shower, then sat under it and started crying. She had been violated by this man, first with his toys, then with his fingers and tongue. She felt unclean. She started washing her vagina. The sensations of the warm water combined with her fingers manipulating the sensitive flesh felt rather pleasant, but it also made her feel even more unclean. Then she remembered that even now he was probably watching her.

“Don’t look at me you pervert!”

No response. In a way that was worse then if he had responded. She had no way of knowing if he was looking at her or not. He probably was, and she could do nothing about it. He held all the cards, unless she could escape.

She finished showering then started inspecting every square inch of her “cell”, and the bathroom. The walls and floor were solid, made of some kind of smooth polished stone. The room was windowless, lit by recessed lights in the ceiling, too high for her to reach. Standing on the bed and reaching up, she found that she could barely touch the ceiling. It too was made of stone. The lights were all sealed behind thick glass panels.

Apart from several closed doors, none of which had any give to them, there was a hatch. she guessed it was for delivering food to her. That hunch was correct. Eventually she heard kind of a clunking noise and the hatch opened. Sitting there was a plate of food. She looked into the hatch and found another hatch behind the plate. It wouldn’t budge. She wasn’t leaving that cell, not until he let her out again. The hatch was too small anyway, just big enough for a plate of food to be slipped through.

Dinner was a hamburger, fries, and a small bowl of applesauce. Not her favorite food, but she was too hungry to say no to it. At least he had the decency to feed her.

After dinner, there was nothing for her to do except sit on the bed. She kept eying the booklet. It had no title. Finally she opened it and started reading.

What drives someone to want to submit? The answer is different for every person, but not all of them do it because they have something wrong with them. Some may view a submissive as a weak willed individual, a doormat, or a battered spouse who obeys under fear of possible harm. These circumstances are only true for a small number of subs. Many others derive pleasure from subm—

She threw the booklet across the room. She wasn’t reading that crap. She sat on the bed, arms folded, staring defiantly at where she thought a camera might be.

Time passed. Boerdom began to sink in. She found herself eying the booklet. She could read it, it’d be something to do. Maybe reading it would give her a clue into how his mind worked. Maybe she could start playing with his mind just as he was playing with hers.

Many others derive pleasure from submission. Some like to please their lovers. Others are actively rewarded. Still others feel a sense of safety when they’re with a dom or domme that they trust. It’s not all fun and games for the dominant in a relationship. A healthy D/s relationship requires just as much comittment from the dominant as it does for the submissive.

She put the booklet down on the table.

“What are you trying to accomplish by making me read this shit?!”

No response.

“Hello, are you there?”

No response.

“Fuck you! Fuck you you sick creepy fucker! Bastard! I hope the cops find me and arrest you!”

No repsonse.

“When I get out of here I will tell everybody about what you did to me! They’ll find you then you’ll be the one whose imprisoned! What goes around comes around!”

Still no response. She gave up and sat back down on the bed. Eventually she picked up the booklet and resumed reading.

Usually the more difficult a submissive is to train, the stronger the relationship between them and their dominant will be when they’re finally trained. Dominants who expect quick results often fail in their goals. The more patience and tolerance a dominant has, the more likely it is that their goals will be achieved.

Well that basiclly laid out his game plan for her. He was training her, and already expected her to rebel against him. 13 more days. All she had to do was resist him for 13 more days. Assuming he kept his word, she’d meet Maya then be let go. However much he had fucked with Maya’s mind, she hoped that she could get through to her. He expected her to give in and want to stay. She’d prove him wrong. Yes. In the end, she would prove him wrong.