The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Chapter 4

Morning came, or at least the lights in her cell turned on. Chelsea stirred, then opened her eyes. She got up and looked around. It was the same room as last night. The remenants of her dinner lay on the floor next to her bed. Sitting in the small hatch was a couple yougurt containers and a small bowl of fruit, same as yesterday morning. Wordlessly she grabbed her breakfast and started eating. At least the food wasn’t bad.

She used the bathroom and showered. The panties she had been forced to wear were once again sitting on a small counter.

“Let me guess. I can’t leave here until I put these on again?”

Yes.“ came his voice from a speaker.

She sighed, then decided to just get it over with. She lubed up the integrated sex toys and pushed them inside her. It was easier this time. A few moments passed, then she buckled them closed. It was much less resistance then she had offered yesterday and she knew it. She figured that it would be wiser to pick and choose her battles, save her energy. As soon as she buckled them, a door slid open.

Now she was in the psuedo kitchen with the dirty floor. A fresh bucket full of soapy water and a sponge awaited her.

“You’re kidding me, you want me to do this again?”

No response.

She sighed again then grabbed the bucket, got down on her hands and knees and started scrubbing. She began to feel those familiar senations in her ass and pussy again. They came on quicker this time. She stopped scrubbing and they faded, though this time they took a bit longer to fade. She resumed her scrubbing and she gasped as they came back almost instantly. Her face was starting to flush and her nipples were hardening. She stopped scrubbing and ever so slowly the sensations faded.

Like yesterday she was trying to avoid cumming. It would be a victory for him if she came. Though today she found it harder to stop. Soon she was panting, and her love juices were already starting to leak out of the panties. She was less then halfway finished when an orgasm hit. She cried out and fell to the floor, gripping the sponge tightly in her hand. He had done it... he had made her cum again. She looked at the sponge, then looked up at where she thought the camera was. She half expected the next door to open, but it didn’t. She opened her mouth to ask him if he seriously wanted her to finish cleaning, but already knew the answer. After a few moments to collect herself, she went back to scrubbing. The sensations returned. She was able to tolerate them a bit more now.

She finished scrubbing the floor. The door opened. It led to the camera room. She mimicked the same three poses as before. While her face was angry, it wasn’t as angry as it had been yesterday. She barely noticed this and just wanted to move on to the next room. The shutter clicked for a third time, and a new door opened. Just like yesterday there he was.

“You seem to be having more fun today then you were yesterday.”

‘Fuck you. I just want to get through your little game as quick as possible.” she replied.

“Then follow me.”

He led her to the dungeon room again. She saw the restraining device and started to head for it.

“Nope. This time I’d like you over there.” he pointed to a different restraining device, that looked like it was meant to rotate.

“I don’t wanna get in that thing!” she replied.

He just stood there.

“...What’s it going to do to me?” she asked.

“There’s one way for you to find out.” he replied.

She walked around the device looking at it. Whatever it was it didn’t look to be an instrument of torture. She had no intention of getting in it though. She got an idea to football tackle him. Maybe if she did it fast enough, the hypnotic block wouldn’t kick in. she looked at him and began to charge. She barely made it five steps before she lost all desire to attack him.

“I hate you... You’re evil!” she said.

No response from him. He stood there almost impossibly still. She wandered around the dungeon room a bit more. She looked at the device again and sighed. Might as well get it over with. She got inside it and secured her legs inside the leather cuffs. She then secured one arm. He then came over and secured her other arm. The blindfold came next. She then felt the gag against her lips.

“No—Mmmmm!” he buckled the gag in place. She then felt something against the top of her head. Oh shit! He was going to fuck with her mind somemore! She began to struggle. Muffled screams came from the gag.

“Relax, this is just to keep your head from moving around. That’s all it does.”

She calmed down a bit after hearing that. Of course she didn’t know if it was true, but... no she didn’t want to start thinking that she could trust him. She felt the device start to rotate. It was a slow rotation, not enough to make her outright dizzy, but enough to disorient her a bit. She started feeling that pleasant tingle generated by the toys embedded inside her.

“You look very nice Chelsea. It’s pleasing to see your body reacting to the pleasure. Those toys inside you have been perfected over the years. They emit electrical pulses combined with very fine vibrations to sexually stimulate the wearer. For some girls, they become their best hidden little friend.”

She felt the sensations increase a bit.

“I think even now you’re becoming friends with them. You were much less hesitant to put them on this morning.”

There was a muffled noise of protest from her, followed by heavier breathing and soft moaning. She heard him stepping onto the rotating platform. There was another cry of protest as she felt his hands cupping and fondling her breasts. They didn’t stop there though. They ran down her stomach, over her hips, and down her legs. She felt him gently squeezing her ass. Then she felt him pressing on the base of the sex toy in her pussy. She let out a loud moan.

“Oh, do you like that?”

He began pushing and pulling on the base of the dildo. She moaned and cried. The dildo moved with ease. The movement combined with the pulsing was too much. Her body tensed up, and another orgasm hit.

“After awhile, most girls start to temporarily lose sensation down there from the constant stimulation. The lube you’ve been using contains a special drug that keeps the nerve endings nice and sensitive. I could make you cum again and again and again until you pass out from exhaustion.”

She started writhing and moaning. She was disoriented from the rotating platform, the sensations weren’t letting up and now he had just revealed that she had been drugging her pussy to keep it sensitive. Another orgasm hit. She gave up and just hung there. The sensations faded.

She felt him undoing the cuffs around her ankles, followed by the blindfold and the gag. She said nothing and hung her head. She didn’t want to look at him. She felt him removing the panties next. He guided her off the platform and into the next room where he had her lay on a padded table with a hole in it for her face to rest in. She felt him strapping down her arms and legs, but did nothing about it. She just had no energy at the moment.

“What are you going to do to me now?” she asked in a tired voice.

“Thought I’d give you a break for a bit. I’m going to give you a massage, then we’ll have some lunch.” he replied.

That came as a surprise to her, but she found that she was okay with it. He had already done far worse to her. At least her poor pussy would be getting somewhat of a break, she hoped. She felt something warm and slippery being rubbed onto her back. She guessed that it was an oil of some sort. A pleasant scent drifted from the oil. She felt him gently kneading and stroking her skin. It actually felt pretty good. She felt him working the muscles in her arms, neck, shoulders, and back. There was no desire to tell him to stop, in spite of his hands moving all over her body. Noticably he avoided her breasts and genitals. She hadn’t expected that. Still, what he was doing felt pretty good.

She didn’t know how long the massage went on for. It seemed like he had only done it for a few minutes, but it could have just as well been a few hours. When he finished, she found herself feeling very calm, and rather hungry now. He wiped the oil off of her with a soft towel and undid her restraints. Wordlessly she followed him to the next room.

As she sat there quietly eating her lunch, she thought about the sea change that was occuring inside her. She was already having doubts about her wanting to leave at the end of all this. Was she experiencing Stockholm syndrome? Probably. She glanced over at him. She didn’t even know this man’s name, but whoever he was, he was a professional. Professional slave trainer? Did those exist? Yes... they had to. This guy didn’t get this good on his own...Had he?

What if what he had been saying about her was true? What if she was enjoying it? Was she enjoying it? It was only day 2 and already she was resisting him much less. Was she that weak? Already a part of her wanted to have those toys inside her again. She quickly glanced at him again, then remembered his hands playing with her breasts and moving all around her body.

“Oh my god! I’m just a filthy little slut!!” She started crying loudly.

The next thing she knew, he was sitting in front of her. He looked right into her eyes with an intensity that almost frightened her.

“Listen to me.” the firmness of his voice was something she hadn’t heard before, and it startled her enough to stop her crying. She looked at him, holding back her sobs as well as she could.

“You are not filthy at all Chelsea. You are not dirty and you are not impure. What you are is a healthy young woman with a healthy young sex drive that’s being fed in ways you didn’t expect. Some part of you likes this, and that too is natural. The sensations you’ve felt, and your body’s reactions to them are perfectly natural.”

“But this is wrong! What you’re doing to me is wrong!” she replied.

“It is different from what you know, but that does not make it wrong.”

“But it IS wrong!”

‘Why is it wrong?”

“You’re forcing me to do these things!”

“Am I?”

Chelsea suddenly wanted to change the subject. “Will you really let me go after the two weeks is up?”

“That will be your decision to make.”