The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Chapter 5

The next few days went by quickly for Chelsea. The morning routine was more or less the same. Eat, shower, and put on the panties. Scrubbing the floor was next, which was usually accompanied by an orgasm. She’d then pose for pictures. He was having her make different poses now. By the fourth day the anger was gone from her face. By the sixth day she was starting to smile. Something was becoming appealing about showing off her body.

What followed next was a trip to the dungeon room and the trying out of another bondage device. By the 6th day she found herself getting aroused as she strapped or cuffed herself in. More orgasms followed.

A new task had been added to her training. One of the new rooms was a greenhouse, complete with plants and a few weeds. Gardening was a bit of a hobby for Chelsea already, and it didn’t take her long to complete the tasks. She noticed among the plants was a peach tree, with some very edible looking peaches. She looked at the tree, looked at him and wondered if she could get away with trying one. She was about to walk over to the tree when she thought better and decided to ask.

“Are those peaches any good?”

“Try one.”

She did just that, and it was indeed quite good. Very sweet, very edible.

“We grow a lot of our own food here.” he said.

“It’s really good.” she said as she grabbed another peach.

Before she knew it, she was on her seventh day. She finished scrubbing the floor, panting, her face flushed. The door opened and there he stood. Her desire to attack him was just about gone now.

“You’ve been doing very well. I’m willing to cut a deal with you. I will let you see Maya. You will not meet her, rather you will see a video with her in it. However, you will have to watch the entire video. If you agree, I will provide you with better accommodations tonight.

“Yeah. I’ll watch the video.”

He led her to a small room. There was a chair and a large screen in front of it. Chelsea noticed the restraints on the chair.

“Wait, you want to restrain me? Why?”

No response.

“Why?!”

No response.

She sighed then sat down in the chair. “Okay, let’s get this over with.”

He secured the restraints, then she felt something being pressed against her temples.

“What are you doi—Mmmm!” he slipped a gag into her mouth.

“I am preventing you from speaking and closing your eyes while you watch this video.”

“As if by themselves, her eyes blinked. She made a confused noise.”

“The device I’ve placed on your head has taken control of your eye movements. It will make you blink to keep your eyes from becoming irritated, but it will not let you close them.”

Chelsea willed all her concentration into trying to shut her eyes. She couldn’t though. Then they blinked without expecting it. The video began to play.

She saw Maya and him. They were, oh god, they were fucking on a bed! She was on top of him. His hands were grabbing her waist, raising her up and down. Chelsea couldn’t see it, but she clearly imagined her being impaled on his cock. Maya was panting and moaning while he was grunting. Finally she threw her head back and cried out. Chelsea was forced to watch her sister cum.

The video continued. They separated then cuddled up together. She laid her head on his chest. She was smiling. Chelsea’s mood swung from anger to puzzlement, then understanding. Maya looked pretty healthy, and she seemed happy with this man, though she could just be brainwashed. Still, she was alive and at least being taken care of on some level. All in all, it could have been worse. A sort of relaxing calm came over Chelsea. Her sister was being taken care of, and apparently getting some good sex out of the deal. The video ended.

The gag was removed followed by the device that had prevented her from closing her eyes.

“...When are you going to fuck me like that?”

He paused. She thought he wasn’t going to respond, but then he said “I’m not.”

“You’re not?”

“I will train you. I will let some of my toys, as well as my fingers and tongue pleasure you. I will give you a taste of what it’s like to be in a master-slave relationship. However I will not have actual intercourse with you.”

“Why not?”

“Wouldn’t be fair to Maya.”

That answer came out of left field for her. She said nothing as he undid the rest of her restraints. Wordlessly she followed him to the next room.

“You really do love her...” she said as he led her into the dungeon room again.

“What are you going to do with me if I choose to stay?”

“I’m friends with another master whose looking for a long term slave. I would hypnotically condition you a bit more then introduce you two.”

“You mean fuck with my mind some more?”

“I wouldn’t put it that way. Hypnosis is essentially a tool. It can be used to harm or help the mind. I certainly haven’t been harming your mind... too much.” he replied.

She opened her mouth to tell him how full of it he was, but decided to save her energy. She still had a week to go and she knew by now that yelling at him would get her nowhere.

He offered her a latex catsuit to put on. It too had two pre lubricated dildo’s integrated into it, along with a large number of electrodes embedded into the breast cups.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked as she examined the catsuit.

“One way to find out.” he replied.

She tried to read his face but got nothing. She examined the suit again, then unzipped the back and started putting it on. There was some residual embarrassment from inserting the sex toys right in front of him, but this didn’t stop her. She zipped up the back and looked at her latex clad body in a mirror. She had to admit, if only to herself that she did like the look of her body. The latex hugged every curve tightly. The toys were hidden pretty discreetly inside her. She expected them to start stimulating her with their vibrations and electric pulses, but nothing happened.

“Now what?”

‘Step into that.” He pointed to what almost looked like an upright bed. It was two large frames both with a shiny rubber like material stretched over them. She noticed they were hinged. Were they meant to close around her? She got no answer from him. Only one way to find out.

They did indeed close around her. There was a hole in them for her neck to fit through. Now she stood in between two sheets of rubber.

“Find a comfortable position for your arms.” he said.

She left them at her sides. He flipped a switch, and she heard what sounded like a pump of some type. The frame was sealed, and all the air was being evacuated. Slowly the rubber began to encase her latex clad body.

“Oh my go—Mmmm Mmm Mmmmm!” Another gag went into her mouth, followed by a blindfold. She then felt something encasing her head. She soon found that she could breathe through this gag. She tried to struggle, but soon she found herself unable to move at all.

Much to her surprise, the frame she was encased in began rotating. It slowly rotated up and down, left and right, and various diagonal motions. She soon felt very disoriented. That’s when the toys came to life. She couldn’t see, couldn’t hear, couldn’t move, and couldn’t even determine which way was up. All she could do was feel the pleasure of the toys vibrating and pulsing away inside her, and the electrical sensations moving around her breasts. The first orgasm came quickly.

She thought it was over, but it had only just begun. The intensity increased. She tried to struggle, to move her hips, to move at all, but the only thing she could control was her breathing, and she needed every last breath of air she could get. Somewhere after the second or third orgasm, she became very calm. She continued to climax, but it was like a large part of her mind had just turned itself off. It was like she was... floating... The pleasure was wonderful... She didn’t want it to end. She could have stayed there for the rest of her life and would have been more contented then she had ever been before.

It did eventually end though. The stimulation stopped, followed by the rotation. Slowly almost unwillingly her mind began to wake back up. The thing encasing her head was removed, followed by the gag and blindfold. She saw him holding a glass of water to her lips. It was then that she realized just how thirsty she was, and started drinking it. For several minutes she basked in the warmth of the most powerful afterglow she had ever felt. The vacuum chamber refilled with air and separated. When the catsuit was peeled off of her, she suddenly felt very vulnerable.

She had no energy left. He had to carry her to the next room. She didn’t pay any attention to where she was. She felt him placing her on a soft surface, probably a bed. She wondered what he was going to do to her now, but didn’t have the energy to ask. She felt a warm blanket being draped over her. Sleep? Yes, sleeeeep....