The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge Chip: Episode 2

Copyright © 2005 twoeyes

[BEGIN]

We arrived at Tricia’s home in her Escalade and she fastened a collar around my neck and attached a leash to lead me out of the car and into the house. A few neighbors were out and about, and they turned their attention onto me quite noticeably. My whole body blushed. Tricia could care less however.

Once inside the door I was quite impressed with her house. It looked much bigger than it had on the outside, and it was quite well decorated. It had a very nice family atmosphere.

“This house has two floors,” she explained. “This used to be a duplex before I bought it, so both floors are fully equipped room-wise. Upstairs is my domain. When I’m home you will stay up here with me. You will wait on me hand and foot, and service any need I may call upon you to take care of. Do you understand?”

I looked up at her and nodded.

“But I have a job, and a life. So when I am not home, you will stay downstairs.”

For a second I was almost excited. I thought I would have my own little home down there, to do as I pleased during the day. There was a silver lining to this cloud after all. My hope was short lived as she continued.

“Downstairs is Bomber’s territory.”

“Bomber?”

“How about I show you?” She pulled my leash and led me down the stairs, which was no small production on all fours. Her impatience didn’t help.

Once at the bottom I was again impressed. The bottom floor was as roomy and well decorated as the top. This floor had a guest though. A large black dog was laying across the living floor behind the couch. He perked up when he saw us and let out an elaborate growl to Tricia. She smiled back at him.

“Yes, boy.” She answered enthusiastically. The dog’s attention turned to me.

“That’s Bomber?”

“In all his splendor. He’s a German Shepard/Rottweiler mix; very aggressive. Don’t piss him off.”

“You want me to take care of him for you while you’re gone?”

She smirked. “That’s not up to me. Like I said, this is Bomber’s domain. Down here, he’s in charge.”

I registered only confusion.

“The technology that brought you here, that keeps you here, is extremely advanced, I don’t have to tell you. I developed it myself, but not alone. Several of my friends helped, all from different backgrounds. One of them was an animal trainer.” She walked over to Bomber and knelt down beside him, rubbing his head affectionately.

“You see Bomber isn’t just any dog, he’s very well educated. They taught him to talk, in growls. He has a large vocabulary and has never failed to express any thought or idea he has had. Of course, he doesn’t talk much, he’s more of the strong silent type. But he is capable.”

“So?”

She winced as she pulled something from behind her ear and held it up to show me. “This is a control chip. There are four of them, but I don’t like wearing one at the same time as Bomber, it can lead to some confusion with the way he uses it, so we share one.” She reached behind the dogs ear. I heard a familiar beep in my ear.

“You see, the chip also works as a neural interface, it’ll translate for Bomber when he talks. You’ll learn the language without it, eventually, like I have. But you won’t need to. While you’re down here, you belong to Bomber, and you’ll wait on him. Get him food, water, brush his fur, whatever he requires; whatever he tells you to do.”

“I don’t understand,” I admitted.

“Say something, Bomber,” she coaxed the dog.

The dog let out another complex growl. A voice in my head translated like I was watching a foreign dignitary on the national news network. “You didn’t tell him the rules yet.”

“That’s right. Bomber is very strict, this is his territory and he is very protective of it. He will have a lot of rules for you over time, I’m sure. But to start there is just one with a few details. Bomber and I both agree that you are less than human. He is the alpha male, and you are the obedient, loving bitch; to both of us. When you are down here, you are not to act in any way human. You are not to speak at all, unless one of us requires you to. You will remain on your hands and knees at all times. And very importantly, no clothes. Take them off now.”

I stripped for the pair, trying to stay on my hands and knees the whole time. It was less than easy.

“Don’t be shy, Bomber, he’s yours now.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to take him upstairs?” Bomber growled.

“I’ll let him get used to you tonight. Tomorrow will be a busy day. I’ll come get him in the morning.”

“Good, It took you longer to find him than you said it would. I’ve been getting frustrated down here since you took Kelly away.”

“Kelly was his bitch before you.” Tricia explained.

“She was terrible. I had to chase her down to fuck her. You’ll make a much better bitch. You can understand me, and do more than just whimper while I mount you.”

It suddenly hit me just what Bomber was going to use me for. It was more than just feeding him and brushing his fur.

“Yes, he’ll be much better than Kelly. You should have seen him today. He’s very malleable.”

“Is that what that smell is?”

Tricia laughed. “Do you want him to wash up?”

“No, I like that he smells like a bitch. But I want to mark him now.”

“Mind if I watch for a little while?”

“Just this once.”

“Thank you, Bomber.”

The dog barked at me, then more growling. “Come here, bitch.”

I watched Bomber’s eyes as I walked toward him. He opened his legs but I didn’t lose my focus.

“Looking me in the eyes is a challenge, bitch. Do you think you can take me?”

I looked away instinctively.

“Good. Look at my sheath.”

My eyes wandered between his legs. He was a lean dog, and very muscular. There was no doubt he could rip me to shreds if he wanted. Even his sheath looked hard. At one end his doggy cock was starting to poke out, at the others his balls held tight to his frame. They looked powerful in their own right.

“Inside there is the cock you will serve. I could make you bitch right now by mounting you, and tying myself to your ass. Then I’ll drag you around this house as I go about my business. But you’re going to give yourself willing to me. You will respect me, you will obey me. You will fear me if you do not. Now lick my balls and rub my sheath and we’ll see if you’re a worthy bitch.”

I brought my lips to his balls, and my right hand to his sheath and did my best impression of the girls in the porno movies. One at a time I washed his balls with my tongue, lovingly stroking them up and down. His cock grew in my hand and extended out of its hiding place.

It was much harder than Peter’s had been, and much hotter. I moved my hand from Bomber’s sheath to his shaft, pumping his purple cock as I buried my lips in his sac.

“Good, bitch. Now trade places with your hand.”

I was hesitant this time. .His cock was leaking precum quickly and veins bulged out of his majestic manhood. I got over it, as I knew I had to, and kissed my way up his shaft, ending my journey at his bulbous glans.

:”Take it in your mouth,” Bomber ordered.

I pushed the head past my lips and the taste overwhelmed me. The precum was much thinner than Peter’s but more plentiful. I swallowed a gulp of it, and Bomber seemed please. He pushed his hips into my face and rammed the back of my throat. I knew what he wanted, I didn’t fight it. I wrapped my lips over my teeth and fucked his cock with my throat. It grew to an impossible circumference, stretching my jaw and plugging my throat.

Bomber grunted and his cock spurted in my mouth. Like a fire hose thick cum shot directly down my throat. I felt it land in my stomach with force. For over a minute the pulse waves came, shooting more and more into my rapidly filling stomach. I didn’t move, I just squeezed his staff with my throat and let him empty his balls into me.

The dog jerked his hips back and the last splash of cum hit me in the face.

“No bitch has ever made me cum that fast. My knot didn’t even swell.” He moaned.

“I told you he would do well. He’s one of a kind.”

“I didn’t think he would have what it takes. He deserves to be my bitch after all.”

“You should be honored, Matt.”

Strangely, I was proud of myself.

“Now put your head down and your ass up, bitch. We’ll make it official.”

The pride wore off.

I got in the position he asked, and he walked in a circle around me twice, his heavy cock swaying beneath him. Then he disappeared behind me. For a second I thought he left, but I should have known better. His weight landed on top of me. It wasn’t like the beastiality movies, he didn’t stab aimlessly with his cock. He lined himself up perfectly. I could feel the warmth of his cock awaiting the first thrust.

“Tell me you love me.”

“I love you, Bomber.” I whimpered.

“You will address me as master from now on. Try again.”

“I love you, Master.”

“Good.” With that he thrust his massive purple rod entirely inside me. I yelped. I had no lube, but I didn’t need it. My saliva and his surplus of precum allowed him to slide in effortlessly. It hurt, but not as much as Bill had. I was becoming worn in.

“This is where you belong,” Bomber began. “beneath me. When I tie with you, and I will, you will become my bitch. You will serve me for the rest of your days. I have a big appetite, and you will satisfy it. Remember this position. You will spend a lot of your time like this. Get used to the taste in your mouth, it will become a familiar one. Before every meal down here you will suck my cock, and direct my load into your food dish. Your obedience, and my generosity will be the gravy on everything you eat.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” Tricia chimed in, “I think we can arrange for you to have all your meals down here.”

Bomber growled. “Leave us now Tricia. We need privacy.”

“Sorry, Bomb. Later, bitch.”

Bomber turned back to me, and his hips started to move, fucking me slowly. “I’ve always wanted to see a human bowing down to me. I am a king, and you are my beaten queen. Tell me again you love me.”

“I love you, my Master.”

“And you worship me. I am better than you in every way. That’s why you raise your ass for me. That’s why you’ll crawl to me and suck my cock dry when I don’t feel like sharing my pleasure with you.”

His pace quickened dramatically, I winced as a pressure started to build inside my rectum. Bomber noticed.

“You must be feeling my knot. That’ll tie us together and make sure you absorb all my cum. Its going to hurt a lot next time, but you’ll learn to like it. You’ll learn to love it, even. You’ll savor the feeling of my juices coating your insides. Is your stomach full? Can you feel my sperm swimming around in there?”

I whimpered painfully.

“When we’re done, you’ll clean my cock and get me hard again. I’ll let you take your time, and savor the taste of my cock and balls. You’ll worship them with your tongue like you did before, until I churn up another batch of food for you, then you’ll gulp it down again.”

“Kelly wouldn’t eat my cum, but you will. You’ll lick it off the floor if I ask you to.”

Bomber was getting very worked up, he fucked me at a feverish pace. His knot stretched me out, and I didn’t like it at all; worst of all his words were scaring me. He had plans for me- serious plans.

“I’m going to fill you bitch.”

His words haunted me.

“I’m going to tie you, and break you.”

I shuddered.

“Soon, you will beg me for this privilege.”

True to his words, he let out a violent bark, and his cock surged within me. The pressure in my abdomen increased dramatically as he filled me with his seed. After all he had pumped into my mouth I wouldn’t have thought it possible he had so much left, but he did. He spurted for several minutes, until I was dying inside, and then it stopped, and he hung there. I tested the bond- I moved my hips forward, pain and Bomber followed. We were tied tight.

“Get used to this,” he growled.

I whimpered, and closed my eyes. Another one of his promises fulfilled, I was tied.

We were tied together for 45 minutes that time, and when he finally pulled out of me, a wave of cum came out with him. I felt like my bowels had been released all over the floor, but it was all Bomber’s cum.

I didn’t wait for him to ask, I knew what he was going to ask me to do. I returned my mouth to his fading erection and worked my way up it, from base to head, cleaning the evidence of my bestial rape. When I finished I swallowed him again, and fucked him with my throat.

He didn’t say a word this time, he just watched, and let me do my work. He loved my throat, his erection was full in no time, and as I massaged his tight, muscular balls I felt them mixing up a fresh batch of cum inside. When the time came for him to release them, I didn’t want him down my throat again, I would rather have him in my mouth, so I can swallow at my own pace, but he had other plans. When the moment drew near he thrust his hips forward, catching me off guard and forcing him deep into my throat. My esophagus burned.

His eyes warned me to swallow.

And I did, as he pumped another giant load of his lust into my belly. It felt disgusting, like my stomach was being pumped up by an air compressor, but it wasn’t air, it was dug cum. Hot, thick, salty dog cum. And as it filled me, I realized he hadn’t spoken a single command since he tied me. I sucked him off and swallowed his load all on my own. Maybe this was his next promise fulfilled. He had broken me.

Only one left- Would I ever beg him for his cock?

He’d been right so far.

Let’s face it; I was doomed either way.

[END]