The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge Is Sweet

MD, BD, Be, MF, MM,

Summary: The Attorney General put him away over 20 years ago, now he was out and ready to take his revenge in a unique way. Kelli, the innocent daughter, becomes the key to a madman’s plot.

He had plotted his revenge on her for years. He had nothing but time behind bars, thinking about the woman who put him there and how he would make her pay when he got out. Robert McLain was nothing but patient; he had a goal in mind and nothing and no one would keep him from it.

Prison taught McLain some good skills—skills that would be useful when he got out. In many ways, he learned more in prison about chemistry, psychology and human behavior then he ever learned in college. His contacts grew large over the years behind bars and he now had a personal network that he could enlist anytime for his personal use.

Although they took away years of his life in prison, they did not take away his empire or his fortunes. Although it took some doing, within a year behind bars, he was controlling his empire almost as effectively as if he were on the street. One thing he knew about: human greed. Prison guards were the perfect target for bribes and turning the other cheek, and soon McBride had many in his hip pocket.

The target of McLain’s wrath was Laura Brighton. Mrs. Brighton was the District Attorney who at the young age of 26, put McLain behind bars for almost 20 years. At his sentencing hearing, he swore to her that she would live to regret the day she put him behind bars. The day of Laura’s regret was now at hand.

Laura now 46 had a 21 year old daughter fresh out of Law School. Kelli, was the spitting image of her mother. Tall, almost 5′10″, and a trim 125 lbs, Kelli sported an athletic body honed by years of competitive swimming to include 4 yrs on an NCAA Division 1 swim team. Even now after law school, Kelli made an almost daily trek to the pool for laps. It was her ritual and relaxed her prior to a stress filled day.

Upon graduation, Kelli immediately passed the bar and was soon a young Assistant District Attorney following in her mother’s footsteps. Her days were busy putting away petty criminals. She yearned for something bigger and when a confidential informant tipped off one of her investigators to a large drug buy in the city. She thought she had her first break.

Kelli knew nothing of McLain as her mother had never spoken of the case. As she sat in the front of her state issued sedan, he was the last thing on her mind. Around her was a swirl of activity, city and state police and an assortment of officers from federal agencies all here to take part in the drug seizure. David, her lead investigator reminded her to stay in the car until everyone was out and the “all clear” was given. Kelli paid attention as she sat there watching the agents disappear. She never saw the two men who jumped into her sedan. The first held a chloroformed cloth over her face, while the second pushed her across the seat into the passenger side as he took control of the wheel. It was over in 30 seconds. No one suspected that the clean cut driver of the state sedan was a kidnapper. McLain got the call he wanted....a voice just said “we got her.”

Kelli had no idea where she was or what had happened. One minute, she was sitting in her car, and the next, she woke up here. She tried to move, but found she was unable to move her bound hands. The same was true with her legs. She almost screamed when she finally realized she had been stripped to bra and panties. “Help,” she cried out, there was no answer.

McLain turned to his staff. You may contact the attorney general’s office at anytime and please be sure Kelli’s mother gets my message. He looked to the medical staff and Dr Joseph Fedor with a nod. Dr Fedor had been in prison with McLain and had educated him on what could be done to the human body and mind. Now here they were working together. “I will enjoy this,” remarked to McLain.

Laura was sitting at her desk when the familiar ding of an incoming email alerted her to a new message. The title of the message “Mr McLain sends” sent a chill down her spine. She knew that McLain had been released from prison, but until now, there had been no issue with him. When she opened the file, she almost cried out. In it she saw pictures of her daughter clearly in distress, bound, gagged and hung by a chain from a ceiling. At the end of the picture file was a note that simply said, remember me and payback with a phone number to call. There was an implicit warning.....no cops, or she dies.

Laura felt tears running down her cheek. Her only daughter was now in the hands of a monster. She picked up the phone and dialed two numbers: the first was to Danny, her son, and a lead detective on the city’s police force. The second call was to Casey Wright, a 28 year old lead investigator in the DA’s office. Casey was tall, blonde and tough as nails. Harvard educated, she finished law school but was drawn to investigations. Laura now awaited their arrival.

When Danny and Laura viewed the pictures, they were shocked. They had never seen Kelli’s expression reflect the terror they saw on her face. Both knew this was real and no hoax. However, there was no ransom demand. Absent any demands, they could not determine McLain’s end game. That is until Laura spoke and relayed the last words McLain spoke to her......his threat to get revenge.

They immediately left Laura and quietly pulled information together. Within a few days, they narrowed down McLain’s location and found out he had a warehouse down by the docks. Focusing on that location, they set up surveillance and waited....night after night, until they caught a break....they spotted McLain’s driver going into the building.

Realizing it was now or never, both ran from the car with 9mm pistols drawn in an attempt to enter the warehouse before the doors slid shut. In their haste and exertion, they barely felt the sting in their shoulders as the tranquilizer darts found their mark. Suddenly both could hardly move and felt groggy. As they fell to their knees, McLain stepped out of the shadow with some of his men. “So predictable,” he said, “welcome to the party.” With that, blackness enveloped Danny and Casey.

Laura was sitting by her computer when another message came in. This one showed both Danny and Casey bound and gagged. As she looked at the file, her phone rang. It was McLain. “Mrs. Attorney General, so nice to speak to you. I have followed your career with interest knowing we would meet again. It now seems I have something you want. If you ever want to see them again, you will be at the Capital Grille tomorrow at 8pm, if you do not show, you will never see them again.” Laura was stunned, he now had her only son and daughter and her very best investigative agent.

Casey slowly came around and took stock of her surroundings. She knew that she was no longer in the warehouse as the room was lighter and seemed modern, almost like a medical exam room. As that thought flashed through her mind, Dr. Fedor entered the room and without saying a word began to cut Casey’s clothing from her body. Casey tried to struggle, but she was bound to the sides of the gurney. When she was totally naked, Fedor walked into her eyesight holding a syringe. He leaned in close and as her plunged the needle into a waiting vein, he whispered, “I am so much going to enjoy this and our time together.” With that, Casey’s world became an explosion of colors and sensations. Once she was somewhat sedated, Fedor’s assistants placed a visor over Casey’s eyes and ear buds into her ears. She was now assaulted with Fedor’s programming which she was helpless to fight.

Within minutes of Casey being swept under, Danny faced a similar fate. With almost military precision, his clothes were cut away, he was injected with the initial dose of the drug and the visor and earbuds began their work reprogramming his mind. Additional, Danny was hooked to an IV bag where a special genetic cocktail created by Dr Fedor began dripping into his veins. Danny, like Casey, was helpless to fight what was happening.

McLain took pictures of his new captives and enjoyed the look on Kelli’s face as she saw what happened to her rescuers. He had no trouble convincing Kelli that there would be no dramatic last minute rescue. With a nod to Dr. Fedor, he looked at Kelli and laughingly said, “I wonder what the good doctor has in store for you today?” With that, Kelli shared the same fate as Danny and Casey. She was drugged and an IV bag was attached to her wrist. She could almost feel the coolness of the solution running into her veins. One of the last things she did before passing out was to call for her mother. McLain laughed, “not now Kelli, but soon.”

Dr. Fedor met with McLain for over an hour. While they had initially planned for only one captive, they now had three. Things were going better than expected. Dr. Fedor had already begun genetic modifications on Kelli and Danny. For her part, Casey would not be modified in any way, she would just have some unusual tastes and desires that would dictate her life. Leaning forward. Fedor listened as McLain discussed the personalities he wanted to see and could not help but think that McLain was one sick bastard.

The next 24 hrs were filled with reprogramming, conditioning and physical changes for the three captives. By the time McLain left for dinner with Laura, all three were ready for display.

The Capital Grille was crowded with businessman as the Attorney General walked in to meet McLain. Even though he had aged, she recognized him the minute she laid eyes on him. He greeted her with a smirk and ordered them both a drink. Finally, after a moment he simply said, “you don’t know how long I have waited for this moment.” He then explained that if she followed his rules, obeyed his instructions, by the end of the evening all three captives may be free to go. He warned that if she fought, caused a scene, had the police intervene, or he was harmed in any way, then all three would never see another sunrise. Laura hung her head in disparity and defeat. McLain, held up his glass in a mock toast; “here’s to a productive evening.”

As Laura sat there, she felt odd, almost floating above the scene. She was confused as the drug that was slipped into her drink began to take effect. McLain leaned in and told her not to fight it. She could not if she wanted too and when McLain told her it was time to leave, she got up, allowed him to take her arm and was hustled away in a waiting limo. As she sat in the car in a stupor, McLain poured himself a drink and chuckled. All these years of planning has come down to this night and things could not be going better.

When Laura awoke, she was sitting in a leather chair in front of a roaring fireplace. She had no idea where she was nor how she got here. The last thing she remembered was a drink with McLain. Almost on que, she was joined by the host for the evenings activities. As he entered, McLain looked down at the attorney general and commented, “you don’t seem sure of yourself anymore, do you?”

With that, he went on to explain that he was going to return her family and friends to her with some slight modifications—modifications that will remain a constant reminder of the punishment she deserved for sending him away to jail. McLain waved his hand and Casey was brought into the room. At first blush, she seemed ok and the attorney general almost let out a sigh of relief. Casey was dressed only in a silk robe and she kept her eyes on the floor and said nothing.

Dr Fedor joined the crowd and began explaining Casey’s modifications which included an enhanced sex drive, and a love of kink and fetish. Basically, she has been modified to love the extreme. With that, he ordered Casey to assume the position at which she stripped off her robe and knelt on all fours in front of McLain’s chair. Laura was aghast at the sight and had no idea what they had done to her. Before she could say anything else, the door opened and a handler with a large Mastiff entered. Upon seeing Casey on all fours, the huge dog whined and pulled at his leash. “You see,” Fedor explained, “we have genetically altered Casey’s makeup and cycle. To our Mastiff here, she is a bitch in heat as her body releases the same scent a female dog would release.”

Laura looked down at Casey and saw the terror in her eyes as her fogged mind understood what was about to happen. Without warning the Mastiff was released and soon had its cold nose poked up against Casey’s pussy. She almost cried out as the Mastiff placed its huge paws on her bare skin and then after some initial misplaced thrusts, finally struck pay dirt sliding his enlarged penis into Casey’s body. The Mastiff was well over 7 inches erect and Casey could feel herself filled with dog cock. As the Mastiff began to fuck her, Casey felt pleasure and although she tried to fight it, her conditioning was too deep. She was soon moaning, pushing back and wanting more. As the Mastiff exploded deep in her, an orgasm ripped through her young body. She was further humiliated as the Mastiff’s knot swelled sealing his cock to her pussy until the swelling came down. Laura felt ill. She saw tears rolling down Casey’s face at the same time a Great Dane was led into the room.

“Enough,“Laura screamed, “you are a madman”. “We are just getting started,” McLain remarked. At that moment he took Laura’s arm and lead her into a second room where her darling son Danny was standing naked against the wall. His eyes were glazed and he did not seem to recognize her. " Danny has changed some too,” Fedor explained. “Where before he was a hard bodied, fit, confident Alpha male cop, now shall we say, we have a softer Danny.” With that he was brought forward and Laura gasped at the changes. His body was no longer muscled and toned, it was now softer and he almost had curves. His body was absent any hair except for the top of his head. Finally, he looked down at the floor like a true submissive.

With that Danny was brought close to his mother as another male was brought into the room. The new male stood close to Danny and Laura could see his penis was erect. Without a word, Danny turned his head and began sucking the hard cock. Laura almost screamed, not only did he suck the cock like a pro, but his own cock started to grow signaling his growing excitement. As Danny sucked, the man started to moan and it was not long before he came hard in Danny’s mouth. Danny did not waste a drop. The first man was replaced by a second and then a third as Danny’s appetite seemed to grow with each encounter. Laura was broken and had seen enough when Danny sucked a 4th man while his ass was penetrated by the 5th of the evening. McLain, just laughed, " you have a talented son.”

Finally, Laura was led into a third room. By this time, she was almost catatonic and her mind was on the brink of shutting down. McLain enjoyed introducing Laura to her new daughter, Kelli. Laura cried out “no,” as before her was someone Laura’s size, but with enormous breasts, wide hips, bleached blonde hair, multiple tattoos, and body piercings to include nipples, clit and tongue. Tears rolled down Kelli’s face as she cried out “mommy” driving the last bit of sanity out of Laura’s body. As Laura sat there, Kelli was forced to service multiple men until her body was covered with cum and drying cum. McLain, commented, “this girl has talent too.”

As Laura sat there Dr Fedor walked over and checked her signs. “She couldn’t take it anymore, she’s a mere shell of herself and will cause no problems.” McLain, was almost giddy as he shook Fedor’s hand. Immediately, Laura was placed on a gurney where her thigh was exposed. A tattoo artist named Sammy went to work and before long the Attorney General was sporting a new tattoo.....the face of McLain with the phrase, “revenge is sweet.” Fedor then injected a powerful drug into the attorney general that enhanced her catatonic state. She was then put in a limo and released on a downtown street where the police found her and transported her to a hospital for medical care. After a week with no response, Laura was moved to a State Psych Hospital where she remains today unable to speak or communicate with the outside world.

McLain, quickly found buyers for Danny and Casey. When he last head about them, both had been transported to the Far East where Casey was the headliner in a Tokyo Underground Men’s Club and Danny was servicing clients in Bangkok, Thailand. For her part, Kelli was never heard from again. She was hiding in plane sight from the very policeman who tried to save her. Kelli was the star entertainer at McLain’s new Men’s Club in the central downtown area. An upscale bar with dancers, it was a favorite of off-duty cops. None of them suspected that the tall blonde with the huge breasts, was the former assistant district attorney. As she surveyed the crowd, she wanted to scream for help, but she could not. She was a prisoner in her own body. Kelli wanted to run, but as the music started, she knew what she had to do...she danced and danced to the hollers and catcalls. By the time her set was over, she had orgasmed multiple times.

McLain observed the set and whistled for Kelli to come over. She did and with a smile, sat on his lap while his hand stroked her smooth skin. “Great set,” he commented, “the crowd loves you.” Kelli giggled, kissed McLain on the cheek, and wiggled her ass into McLain’s lap finding his hardness. As two off-duty policeman got up to leave, Kelli looked over and blew them a kiss, “goodnight officers, hurry back.” As she giggled stupidly, she asked McLain if she was sweet. He simply nodded and added, “revenge is too” Kelli laughed and asked “who is revenge?” McLain simply stated, “you’ll have to ask your mother.”