The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 4

Test

The next morning, I was up early waiting to see if my first test would be a success. I had decided to start small, and sort of work my way into larger tests, and I had decided to use Tracey as the subject of the first test. The waiting was getting to me a little, and I was beginning to wonder if I shouldn’t just ask if my dad knew a good psychiatrist, when Alice came down stairs with a slightly worried expression.

“Tracey seems to have come down with something Mike” she said. (Mike was my dad’s name.) “The poor dear has completely lost her voice!”

All of the worry I had been feeling disappeared. That was just what I had ordered!

A few minutes later, my dad came down from checking on her I heard him say “The poor girl can’t make a sound! Well if things don’t get better by tomorrow, we’ll take her in to the clinic.”

I won’t detail all of the various other tests I made that morning. They mostly involved improving things around my dad’s farm. Things like eliminating all of the pests from Alice’s garden, and bringing water into an old well that had been dry for over a decade. One thing I did establish was that once I made a change, it was permanent. I had to be within 20 feet to effect the change, but once done, It remained no matter where I was.

“Well,” I thought “If this power isn’t real then I’m so far around the bend that I won’t be able to tell when they lock me up in a padded room. In any case, I might as well enjoy it!”

That thought brought my mind back to Tracey. She was still mute, and the silence had been quite pleasant. I did wonder exactly what had been done to her.

The part of her brain that translates words into commands for her vocal chords, tongue, and mouth has been inhibited.

I was beginning to get used to the power answering my questions like that, though it still startled me every so often. It wasn’t a voice that I heard, and there was no sound associated with it. The words just appeared in my head. It really wasn’t like anything else I had ever heard of.

What was more interesting was the way my order had been carried out. I had wanted her to be unable to talk at all, and this ensured that she could not even whisper! The delicacy of manipulation required to inhibit her ability to vocalize, without damaging any of her other mental or physical abilities was amazing!

This ability to modify her brain function also brought up other interesting possibilities. I ensured that my dad, and Alice would enjoy a quiet afternoon down stairs, while I went back up stairs to have some fun.

First, I should be able to get a view of Tracey in her room. . . .

Tracey

I decided to get out of bed, and at least get myself presentable. Mom had told me to stay in bed, but she would just have to learn that I made my own decisions, though I might not stay long enough for her to get used to that.

I looked at myself in the vanity mirror, and smiled. I was good looking and I knew it. Not only that, I knew how to use my looks to get what I wanted. It’s amazing how easy most men are to manipulate. That twerp Roger would certainly be mine any time I wanted to make the effort. His reaction to my outfit at dinner had made that obvious. His father was proving to be a little more resistant though.

The idea of staying with my mom to make dad see reason had turned out horribly. For heaven’s sake this was California, home of beach boys, and movie stars, but this dump was hundreds of miles from anything! In addition, this new husband of mom’s was practically living in poverty. This place was certainly not MY idea of a home.

All in all I had decided to cut this visit short, when my voice disappeared. This is the most frustrating situation I have ever been in! This is even worse than when dad refused to send me to France. At least then I had been able to talk and try to reason with him! But now, I can’t even whisper! The only way I can communicate is by writing and sign language. Using hand signs is undignified, and writing notes is a very unsatisfactory way of telling people what’s wrong with them.

I looked at myself in the mirror, absently assuming my “hurt puppy” look. I looked fine, and I certainly don’t feel sick. My throat doesn’t even hurt, but I still can’t make a sound. It was going to be tough to go anywhere else, even back to my dad. I can’t even call the airline to order tickets without help, and mom might get stubborn about letting me go before my voice clears up.

Maybe I can entertain myself with Roger. A few hurt looks, and a little extra cleavage and I can probably have him waiting on me hand and foot. He isn’t much, but it’s good practice, and it will keep me from getting too bored.

As I brushed my hair and planned the first step in bringing Roger under control, I noticed an unexpected sensation. I looked down, and could easily make out thru the thin material of my nightie that my nipples were suddenly standing erect. In fact they felt harder then I had ever felt before! They quickly became so hard that it was mildly painful!

I know that I have great looking breasts. I smiled again at how that jerk Roger had reacted to the little I had let him see at dinner. My nipples are small and pink, and while they are fairly sensitive, they usually don’t get erect easily. But now they had extended to their full half inch length, for no apparent reason!

I looked at them in wonder, put down the brush I was using, and touched them. The sensation my light touch caused was incredible! If I had still had my voice, the whole house would have heard me yelp!

“Maybe I SHOULD go back to bed.” I thought. “This might be a new symptom of the disease that made my voice go away!”

I got up, and went back to the dinky twin bed they had given me, pausing briefly to remove my panties, and nightie. Then I got into bed and relaxed on my back with my legs spread.

“This is probably some icky disease from one of the animals that infested this back woods area.” I decided. “Maybe I should force that guy mom married to take me to a hospital.”

Wait a second. Why did I strip before getting in bed? And why was I laying here, on my back, with my legs spread?

“This is embarrassing!” I thought “I look like I’m posing for some cheap skin magazine! What if someone walks in!”

I felt a small tingle of fear as I tried to bring my legs together, and couldn’t. My legs moved just fine, but no mater how hard I tried, they stayed spread far enough that my feet dangled off the mattress.

My fear began to grow as I discovered that my hands and arms weren’t working right either. Like my legs, I could move them normally, but they simply would NOT do anything that covered any part of my body!

“I have to get help!” I thought my fright growing quickly. “There has to be something I can do!”

I began struggling more and more violently, my fright growing as I discovered that I couldn’t leave the bed, or change the revealing pose I was in.

“Enough!” I practically screamed to myself. “I can’t panic. I must stay calm!”

I pushed my fear down until It was no worse than I felt on a thrill ride. I was rather proud at how quickly I had been able to gain control of myself.

“This is very strange.” I thought. “I’m not paralyzed, I can still move around. There has to be something I can do about this”

I continued trying to figure out how to get out of this, or at least get help, when a new sensation intruded on my thoughts.

“What now?!” I thought.

With a little effort I lifted my shoulders and head enough to look at my pussy. I couldn’t see much, but the ache at the top of my pussy, and the little I could see was enough.

“My clit has gotten hard! Am I turning into a nymphomaniac? What is happening to me?”

The erotic ache from my nipples, and now my clit was beginning to affect me. I was definitely getting turned on by this, and I was in no position to relieve myself!

“Take it easy Tracey,” I said to myself. “Your only options around here are mom’s new husband, who’s older than dad, and that jerk Roger. It would help if I could masturbate, but I can’t get my hands anywhere near my pussy or boobs! God, I wonder what will happen next?”

I didn’t have too long to wait for an answer. After about a minute of laying there, shifting occasionally when the stimulation became too much, I felt something new happening. A strange stretching sensation appeared in my nipples and clit. I looked down, and saw my nipples swelling! Even more incredible, my clit was poking its tip out from between my cunt lips, and swelling along with my nipples! The swelling continued until both of my nipples and my clit were as long and thick as my thumb!

My nipples and clit must have become even more sensitive as they grew, because soon I was feeling erotic tingles each time one of them jiggled, or even when a draft of air caressed them.

“Oh God!” I thought. “I’m getting too hot to sit still!”

The erotic tingles, and aches from my nipples and clit forced me to squirm, trying to relieve them, and each movement caused them to jiggle, and caused drafts to caress them, causing even more erotic tingles! Within a few minutes I was writhing on the bed, filled with a mixture of desire, pleasure, and frustration!

Then suddenly, something changed, and my legs came together. I quickly jumped up from the bed, afraid that If I waited I would be stuck again.

“I have to get help!” I thought. “Dam! My hands still won’t cover any part of my body, but at least I can walk again!”

My excitement was short lived. I tried to get my robe, before going down stairs and getting help, but instead I found myself walking out the door to my room stark naked! Even worse, instead of going down stairs for help, I found myself turning right, walking into Roger’s room, and closing the door behind me!

Roger was leaning back in a chair by the window, as I walked in. He had a slightly vacant look to his eyes at first, but that disappeared and he looked right at me. I blushed with embarrassment, and frustration as he slowly looked me over, but my body kept moving on its own. Soon I was standing a couple of feet in front of him, legs spread. My hands STILL refused to move anywhere in front of my body, so he had a clear frontal view of me, naked, and he was taking advantage of it!

“What’s going on?” I thought. “I’m presenting myself naked to this jerk! Even worse, I’m getting so hot that fucking him is actually beginning to seem attractive.”

I heard a soft moan, and wondered where it had come from Then I realized that it was me!

“My voice is back!” I said, but much more softly than I intended. I could speak, but only very softly.

“Roger!” I said as earnestly as I could. “Please help me. Something really weird is going on! I think I need to go to the hospital.”

“That isn’t what it looks like you need.” Said Roger. “You look like you need to screw!”

As he said this, Roger reached out with his right index finger.

I tried to back away, and cover myself as he reached for me, but my hands still refused to approach my pussy or boobs, and my feet seemed stuck to the floor! By the time I thought to protest verbally, Roger was touching me.

He brushed each of my enormous nipples once. Then he ran the tip of his finger from the bottom of my wet pussy up to the top. He finished by running the tip of his finger along the entire length of my swollen clit.

I completely lost track of what I was going to say as the sensations from Roger’s touch filled me. Each touch on my enlarged nipples brought me to the edge of orgasm, and when he reached my pussy I thought I would go insane!

“Oh God!” I thought. “I don’t care what he’s like, I need to get screwed NOW!”

“Please!” I begged. “You’re right! I need to screw, right now! Please help me, Please!”

My weakness humiliated me. Before this, the guys had always been begging me for sex!

“All right.” Roger said as he began to undress. “I guess I can help you, but get down on your hands and knees. I’ve always wanted to try it doggy style!”

I tried to protest, I don’t do doggy style, it’s too degrading, but my need was still growing, and I couldn’t wait. I got down on all fours, and presented my pussy to him blushing furiously with desire and embarrassment.

“Please hurry!” I said, ready to cry with frustration. “I need you so badly!”

Always before this, I had tended to relax and let the guy do most of the work. I enjoyed the fact that I was in control while the big strong men were enslaved by their needs.

This time was different. This time I had no control over the passion I was feeling. The moment I felt his dick touch my pussy, I was consumed by the need to impale myself on it. I began pumping myself on his shaft, frantic to satisfy the need that seemed to fill me. As I began pumping Roger reached around and began to fondle my left nipple, and play with my clit.

I was practically insane with delicious frustration. Each thrust of his dick in my pussy pushed me to the edge of orgasm. Each touch of his hand on my nipple or clit, was doing the same. He was arousing me to the point of climax, over and over again. But somehow I couldn’t quite cum!

I squeezed my pussy, and pumped hard and fast trying to make myself cum, but without success. Each thrust just made me need the next one more.

Then to my horror I felt him start to cum.

“No!” I screamed, though it came out nearly a whisper. If he stopped before I climaxed I would go mad! I pumped on him and squeezed with my pussy as hard as I could, all the while begging him to help me cum.

I felt his climax finish, and I was about to promise anything if he would just help me cum, when I felt him pinch my nipple and clit, and say into my ear, “Cum now!”

The orgasm I had then was beyond anything I ever imagined possible. My world exploded as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Each time I thought it was about to end, a new wave of pleasure would crash through me!

I had no idea how long the continuous climaxes lasted, and I was in no condition to count them, but eventually they did end.