The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rhonda Rings a “Belle” II

MC FT FD FF NC

Rhonda deepens her control of her Belle De Jour and shows her off around her upscale beach town.

Rhonda was satisfied with how well Alicia had taken to the hypnosis. Alicia had always said she was ‘un-hypnotizable’ and thought it didn’t work ,a feeble attempt to hide her susceptibility. In fact, she was in the top 5% of super-suggestible people, as Rhonda James came to discover.

While Rhonda enjoyed a much deserved foot rub from the tall, slender red-haired woman, she grabbed her phone and called me to show me her handiwork.

Eager to see how things turned out, I sprinted across the apartment complex to Rhonda’s door and knocked. Behind the door I could hear Rhonda say “store window,” followed by ‘enter.’

I walked in and saw the long auburn hair of Alicia hanging down on either side of her lovely face, her mouth agape and her eyes blank. She was still on her hands and knees, motionless, her tongue out slightly, pressed against the sole of one of Rhonda’s feet. Rhonda turned to me with a smirk, and retracted her foot, slipping it into a flip flop, well worn with the pattern of her foot. Alicia didn’t move. Rhonda walked past her to me and gave me a hug.

“Nick, she’s fantastic.” She said. “The bright green eyes, the almost burgundy hair, those long, long legs, and firm strong arms.” She continued. “I can have her do all sorts of labor…and pleasure for me until she has her flight.” She purred. “I thought you might want to watch and video tape per our usual arrangement, and we can get another tape in the can.” She continued. I had to admit, seeing this tall beauty, totally under Rhonda’s power had me pretty excited.

Rhonda grabbed my package playfully. “I see you’re excited about the project too, you twisted fuck, you know I mean that in the nicest way possible.” She laughed.

“Watch this” she said, with the excitement of a kid with a new toy they HAD to show off. She placed one flip flopped foot on Alicia’s lower back, and with one hand grabbed a fist full of that deep red hair, and straightened Alicia from kneeling over to on her knees straight up. She then grabbed a wrist and straightened Alicia’s arm then posed it in front of her body, as well as the other arm.

On her knees now, her arms in front of her like a sleep walker, Alicia’s expression was still unchanged. Rhonda gently moved Alicia’s tongue back into her mouth and closed it.

She straightened Alicia’s head from the angle it was, And reached under the redhead’s arms, lifting her, while Placing her own foot on top of Alicia’s feet, straightening the woman’s legs, into a standing position. Without moving a muscle, Alicia was being posed like a life sized Amazon Barbie, her lovely body accepting the pose Rhonda put her in. Once Rhonda got her standing, she stood back, admiring her handiwork.

“Look at her, like a big doll.” She said. “A big, hot, obedient doll.” Rhonda placed an index finger on each of Alicia’s temples. “Everything in here now belongs to me, and that’s so fucking hot.”

She leaned in as if she was going to kiss Alicia, but stopped. She looked at me. “You know I don’t kiss these chicks, they’re not worthy and I won’t do it. The only way they taste the mouth they crave to kiss is like this.” She pushed her thumb on Alicia’s chin and opened her mouth, then spit into it, a couple times, then closed it.

“Snap out of it” she said directly to Alicia who blinked and awoke, then swallowed. “Oh, hello Ma’am, was there anything else you wanted me to do? Did you want me to foot finish your foot massage?”

Before Alicia had time to turn and see me in the room, Rhonda placed her palms on either side of Alicia’s face and held her gaze. “Deep trance” she said. Alicia was back in trance, no longer oblivious or stiff like a mannequin but deep, deep asleep, aware only of her sole operator, the woman was convinced she always had a crush on, Rhonda James.

“Alicia, you can only hear my voice now, and will notice only me in this room, do you accept and understand? “Yes Ma’am,” said Alicia is a sweet southern drawl.

Rhonda winked at me. “Alicia, you are increasingly finding that the only thoughts in your pretty little head are all in my voice, and that turns you on incredibly. In fact, you’d rather hear the thoughts in your head in MY voice, and not be bothered with any little thoughts of your own. The more you allow me to have control the better you feel physically, and your physical strength actually increases as you surrender to my guidance. You feel free to be a little more of a giggly bimbo when you are not in trance, But at a moment’s notice I can place you in other modes that serve me best, which is after all what you want isn’t it? “yes Ma’am, serving you best is all I want.” Said Alicia.

The turn on was incredible, Rhonda had this woman, several years younger, a bit taller, and truthfully hotter than her, totally under her power, and I was witnessing her take more control. I was light headed, as none of the blood was in my head, but all throbbing in my loins.

“Alicia, being a mannequin for me gives you great pleasure, as does being an obedient servant, especially when I take you out in public, where you feel even more free to be a bimbo. When I desire I can even turn you into a mechanical woman, or a piece of furniture if it so suits me, do you understand? “Yes Ma’am.” Alicia responded. Rhonda had deepened her trance and acceptance to the point where even the most outlandish suggestion was taken in stride.

“You are not bothered by hot or cold when I say so, as in right now.” Rhonda walked over to her freezer and removed an ice cube. She walked over to Alicia clad in only her underwear and bra and placed the ice cube on her flat tummy. Alicia didn’t flinch.

Rhonda looked at me and smiled. “This body responds to all my commands without question, do you understand?” she asked the now helpless southern belle. “Yes Ma’am” Alicia replied.

“Nick,” Rhonda said, “you know we can’t have dogs in this building, but what if I have a pet of another kind?

Rhonda patted Alicia on top of her head. She leaned into the tall woman’s face. “When I snap you out of trance, you will behave as the old Alicia who first met me, but with all your commands and programming intact, waiting for me to bring them to the surface. You will ignore the fact you’re only in a bra and panties. You will find yourself drawn to my feet, and begin to untie my sneaks without me saying a word. I’ll act nonchalant as you begin sniffing my sneakers lustfully, and you’ll be very embarrassed when I confront you on it. And yet, as I chastise you the desire will increase, and you’ll retrieve the basket of pumps and sandals from my closet and bring them in here. With each gratifying sniff, you’ll become more and more like a begging dog, lustful for her master’s scent. And snap awake!

Alicia snapped awake, and blinked. “Oh, hey Rhonda, can I get you some tea or anything? Thanks for getting rid of my headaches.” Said Alicia, staring at Rhonda’s powerful calves and sneaker clad feet. Rhonda looked at me, then plopped on the couch, feet up on the coffee table.

“Tell me about you house in Atlanta.” Said Rhonda Alicia felt more comfortable kneeling at Rhonda’s feet And began to speak, eyeing Rhonda’s tan lower legs. She quietly untied Rhonda’s sneaks and plucked them off, Bringing them to her ample chest.

“I got the house in the divorce, and even though it’s a bit big for one person, I think I made it cozy.” She said as she inhaled from Rhonda’s sneaker. She grabbed the other and did the same. “You should come out and visit, I’d love to have you in my home.” She said, now eyeing the bedroom door.

Rhonda snapped her fingers. “Fetch the basket of pumps from My closet.” Alicia jumper to her feet and ran to the closet And back with a laundry basket overflowing with well worn Pumps and sandals.

“You seem to have a thing for feet, Alicia, my pet.” Said Rhonda. Alicia blushed deeply. “I, I,” she stammered As she pulled a pump with toe prints ground in and stuck her button nose in as far as it would go, inhaling deeply.

Rhonda snatched the pump away and tossed it at my feet. Alicia ran to me, not noticing I was there, dropped to

all fours and began to sniff the pump and lick at the interior. Her backside began to sway from side to side as she did. Rhonda grabbed a Birkenstock sandal from the basket. “Here girl, go get it,” she said as she tossed it to the other side of the room. “Why am I doing this? What’s happening, said Alicia, confused” as she moved quickly on all fours to the other side of the apartment, to lick the sole of the aged Birkenstock while lustfully eyeing Rhonda. She took long, deliberate licks, picking up the salt, flavor, and Rhonda’s DNA from the sandal.

Rhonda wiggled her polished toes. “Here girl, here, come lick the real thing like a good pet.” She said wickedly. Alicia briskly made it across the room on all fours to Rhonda’s waiting soles. Rhonda placed her feet side by side tightly, forming a cozy place for Alicia to shove her face into. Alicia placed her pretty face into the soles of Rhonda’s feet and moved it side to side kissing and licking the scent right off Rhonda’s feet.

“My My, you are a kinky little puppy aren’t you? And you love the scent of my feet, don’t you?” said Rhonda.

Still embarrassed but overwhelmed by her programmed need to be Rhonda’s pet, Alicia probed between Rhonda’s toes with her tongue. “I can’t help myself, I have to have this, I have to be…here.”

Rhonda reached under a pillow and grabbed a leash and collar, placing it on Alicia who offered no resistance.

“I expect when you are done with my feet, you’ll be sniffing my ass and letting me lead you with this. That’s a great idea isn’t it, my pet? Once you get a whiff you’ll be interested in being simply my puppy.”

Alicia’s ingrained programming, combined with her extreme susceptibility made Rhonda’s mere suggestions commands. Rhonda stood, and Alicia, now deprived of the bottoms, lapped eagerly at the tops of her master’s feet. Watching the hot redhead on all fours licking the tops of Rhonda’s feet was amazing.

Rhonda dropped the spandex shorts and revealed her ass. She turned her backside for me to see and looked at me over her shoulder. Alicia now only had the heels of her master in front of her and licked them until Rhonda smacked a hand onto her own ass. Startled, Alicia looked up. She sniffed behind Rhonda’s knees, up the back of her strong thighs and nuzzled her pretty face in Rhonda’s ass. Alicia’s whole body trembled like a dog in heat, and she basked in her master’s scent. Rhonda grabbed a fistful of the red hair and turned around giving Alicia her Vagina. Alicia pushed her nose into it with abandon and sniffed at the musky patch of paradise with glee. Rhonda tugged on the leash. “Heel girl.” She said as Alicia rested in a begging pose.

Rhonda led her to the kitchen with the leash and pulled a bowl from the cupboard. She opened the fridge and grabbed some cold dog food, and dumped it into the bowl.

She placed the bowl on the floor as Alicia eagerly eyed it. She tugged at the leash toward the bowl. Rhonda released the leash, and Alicia buried her face in the bowl eating the contents as her master watched. Alicia was her puppy now, and Rhonda was pleased.

Rhonda walked over to a small table at the end of the couch And pulled out a huge dildo. Alicia was focused on her meal. Rhonda wedged the dildo onto a corner or her ornate coffee table so it jutted out at an angle. Satisfied with the position of the dildo, she went back to the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth, then ran it under very hot water.

“Alicia” she commanded. “Sit” The tall auburn haired woman sat up like a dog, motionless and obedient, looking at Rhonda with pure loyalty. “This will feel comfortable as I clean your face, after which my puppy, you’ll be in full Heat, needing to relieve yourself on that dildo over there.” Rhonda smirked and used the uncomfortably hot towel On the woman’s face, cleaning it. Once clean an expression of intense need came over Alicia’s pretty face. On all fours she raced over to the dildo and began backing up to it, but as a dog she didn’t realize she had to lower her panties. Rhonda laughed at the poor girl’s dilemma, then told her to ‘stay’. Alicia ceased movement as Rhonda pulled the panties down a few inches revealing the fantastic ass of Alicia, and her dripping pussy, red hot in heat.

Rhonda spit into her palm, then offered it to Alicia, who gently lapped at it. “Good girl,” she said, now you’re deep in heat!” Alicia backed into the dildo and accepted it’s ridiculous length, her expression one of pleasure spiced by minor pain and the device filled her.

“You will forever associate that filled pleasure with serving and obeying ME Alicia, regardless of what state I place you in, accept it.” Said Rhonda staring into the awe filled eyes of Alicia, now filled to capacity with the large rubbery prosthesis.

Rhonda watched as the helpless woman, now reduced to a dog in heat accepted the sensation of being gorged with her One true operator and controller Rhonda James. Alicia’s eyes rolled back in her head. Rhonda sat on the couch, used Alicia as a foot rest, “Deep trance” she said.

Alicia, still on all fours, still filled with the mammoth Dildo, obeyed. Her eyes glazed over and she was motionless. Rhonda wiped her feet off on the woman’s face, and then stood herself.

“Crawl forward.” Said Rhonda. Alicia complied, as the sound of the dildo sliding out of her slurped. When Alica was free of the dildo, Rhonda said: “Stop, now stand up, arms at your sides, full body flex. Alicia did and her body looked amazing as she tightened every muscle.

“When I touch your temples now, you will awake, but your body will feel different, heavier, stiffer. You will move mechanically, in a jerky motion. When you try to talk you will only be able to say the phrase: “Rhonda James is my master, I belong to and obey Rhonda James.” I can command your limbs individually if I choose as well. Said Rhonda.

Rhonda then touched Alicia on the temples, she stirred awake, blinking her eyes, she smiled at Rhonda. Rhonda walked across the room to sit at her dining room table, and looked over to me with a smirk.

“Alicia, walk over here and tell me the date on this calendar.” Stiffly, mechanically Alicia began to move. She looked like a mechanical woman, as her lean body worked it’s way across the room. “Alicia, what day is it today? Rhonda asked. “Rhonda James is my master, I belong to and obey Rhonda James.” Was all Alicia could reply. “Nick, be a dear and stand in the way, watch this.” Said Rhonda. I stood in the path between Rhonda and Alicia. Alicia walked right into me, looking at me and yet not seeing me. She kept trying to move forward, but for her I was an invisible obstacle. I was getting quite turned on, this amazing body, totally under Rhonda’s power, bumping into me like a toy, wound up and moving.

Rhonda nodded and I stepped aside. Alicia made it to Rhonda’s side at the table. Rhonda pointed to a calendar. “What day does this say? “Rhonda James is my master, I belong to and obey Rhonda James.” Was all she could speak.

Rhonda touched her temples again, “deep trance.” She turned to me. “You know, before I send her home at the end of the week, I want to test her in public. How about I take her shopping with me, and have her carry my bags, go down on me in dressing rooms, and really bimbo-ize her? I’d love to see the looks on some of these stuck-up boutique owners as I have my adoring little bimbo follow me around the store, falling all over herself to please me. Don’t you think their expressions would be priceless?

She could be my “personal assistant” with a really obvious Fetish for me, and really make for some amusement. I’d like to walk down to the beach with her, and have her oil me up while we both get a tan. She loves the way my skin smells after a day of sunning myself at the beach.”

“Sure, why not” I replied. Nobody knows her here, they’ll just assume she’s your bimbo assistant. But what if another chick who finds her hot approaches her?” I inquired.

‘Oh, she’s got no interest in other women, she just has an overwhelming desire to worship and obey me, and is addicted to my every scent. The only way she’d find other women attractive is if I told her to see them as she sees me. When I release her to you tomorrow for the evening, she’ll still be interested sexually, but she’ll orgasm imagining me humiliating and controlling her, from now on.

That way she’ll reinforce her training, as well as whenever she sleeps, though the dreams I’ve installed, until I go to Atlanta to fully use her there.

Rhonda turned to Alicia. “Alicia, imagine there is a knob on a box with the label ‘bimbo’ on it. You look inside the box and see yourself in it. You’re standing at attention, smiling. You happily turn the knob up higher and higher, knowing that it will please Rhonda James. Now when I touch Your temples to awaken you, you will be my personal assistant, Alicia, and will remember having come out her to California to assist me. Your job is to do everything I tell you, and carry all my things. When I try on clothes you put them on and take them off me. Your crush on me and fetish for my every scent is obvious, and you’re not so great at hiding it. You don’t hide it at all from Nick, who you’re grateful to for giving you the honor and privilege of coming out here to serve me. You’re beside yourself with glee that you’ve finally met me, like meeting a celebrity.”

And…awake.

Alicia awoke, a little giggly. Rhonda walked toward her bedroom and turned to us. “I’m going to change into my shopping clothes, Alicia get dressed, then give Nick a cup of coffee, and bring my pumps in here.

“Yes Ma’am, tee-hee,” said Alicia, giddily as she quickly put her clothes back on, not even questioning why she was in panties and a bra mid-day.“Ohmygodshe’ssofreakinAWESOME! Said Alicia. This is so great, being her personal assistant.” She finished putting her clothes on and went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Her walk was noticeably different, and she did something with her hair when she got dressed, that made her look more ditzy. She then spotted Rhonda’s well worn pumps on the floor, with stockings crumpled in them.

She looked over to me and smiled innocently, then held the pumps up to her nose, inhaling deeply and reverently. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as she took out the stockings and pushed the toe ends into her face, inhaling deeply. “Mygodshe’s so awesome!” sighed Alicia, as she practically skipped into the next room with the stockings and pumps.

Inside Rhonda’s bedroom. Rhonda changed from her work out Sweats to some dressier ones she’d wear to go shopping and get a pedicure. Alicia stood before her at attention, smiling ear to ear, holding the pumps and stockings.

“You get the extreme honor of wearing those today, so that my scent will rub off on you, which as you know is an honor and an improvement isn’t it?” Said Rhonda.

“Yes ma’am, thank you ma’am,” blurted Alicia. She quickly undressed again, and put on Rhonda’s pantyhose, and pumps. The excitement was almost unbearable for her.

“Just think Alicia, you are wearing MY, pantyhose, and MY pumps, they’ve touched my body, picked up my scent, and now they are on YOU.” Alicia trembled with pleasure, wearing clothes that were worn by Rhonda James only hours before, she was extremely turned on.

“Alicia, if a strange woman approached you while we were shopping and wanted to kiss you, would you want her to? Would you want her tongue in your mouth?

Alicia answered easily and quickly. “No Ma’am, not at all, I’m not attracted to strange women.” “Excellent” Rhonda said. “Open your mouth.” She demanded, and Alicia obeyed. Rhonda spit directly into her mouth, several times then With only her thumb under Alicia’s chin pushed her mouth closed. “Swallow.” She commanded. Alicia swallowed the saliva of Rhonda James and felt a wave of intense pleasure run from the bottom of her feet along her long legs, up her through her crotch, up her back, explode into her nipples and through her head. She shook like she had chills, then dropped to her knees, automatically.

“Thank you Rhonda James, thank you.” She whimpered, and instinctively kissed the tops of Rhonda’s feet as Rhonda stood there smiling in conquest.

“Get up now and go tell Nick you are accompanying me shopping, and will be back tonight.” Alicia stood up, looked at the most beautiful woman her eyes had ever beheld, and did as she was told, because it felt good to obey Rhonda James.

Shopping, Tanning, Pedicure

The Village was a trendy shopping area with great spas, Food, and clothes. Rhonda wanted to get in a tanning session, get a pedicure, and buy some outfits.

Rhonda and Alicia walked into the tanning salon. Alicia kept a few paces behind Rhonda, and was always attentive to open any door, move any chair, and carry her bags. It raised a few eyebrows, but the salon personnel had seen bitchy rich women with assistants before. They hadn’t seen an assistant so dedicated, though.

Rhonda booked a session and Alicia followed her into the Room with the booth. Rhonda held her arms out. “Undress me and fold my clothes.” Alicia complied, thrilled to be able to remove the clothes from Rhonda. “Apply the tanning accelerator.” Rhonda ordered. Alicia was beside herself with pleasure as she massaged tanning accelerator into the skin of her adored Rhonda James, she was dripping wet, being given this privilege. Rhonda thought for a moment before she put on her safety goggles…should Alicia be given the privilege of sniffing her clothing in obedient submission for 20 minutes while Rhonda tanned, or should she go into store window mode while Rhonda tanned, then be allowed to lick the tanning bed clean of her perspiration?

Rhonda opted for both. After all, as suggestible and trained as Alicia was just since this morning, she might as well take complete possession.

“You may quietly sniff my clothing, memorizing my scents and worshipping them while I tan, keeping your eyes on the clock counting backward. When my 30 minute session is half over, that’s 15 minutes bimbo, you will automatically go into ‘store window pose’ holding my clothes up for me.

Rhonda, slathered in tanning accelerator, reclined in the tanning bed. As the UV rays tanned her body to a golden brown, she turned off the interior fan to work up a good sweat and take a nap. Meanwhile Alicia deeply inhaled all the heavier scented parts of Rhonda’s sweatsuit, loving it.

As the clock ticked from 15:59 down to 15:00, Alicia assumed her pose, a human clothes valet, with pants and panties in one hand and top, bra, and sneakers in the other. Her expression blank, but for a smile, and her body Rigid like a mannequin. Her brain echoed not with her own voice, but with Rhonda’s, constantly reinforcing her role as Rhonda’s obedient, worshipping servant, as Rhonda’s property, as an extension of Rhonda’s will.

00:00-The lights on the tanning bed went dark, and Rhonda stirred awake. Her already dark tan was deeper, her skin bronzed by the accelerator. The glistened slightly with perspiration, but the majority of her sweat was on the tanning bed itself. Normally an attendant would come in and sanitize the wet, hot plastic, but Rhonda had other plans before that happened.

Rhonda sniffed under her own arm, then raised her eyebrows. She took the palm of her hand and wiped it under each arm, Then held it to Alicia’s face. She rubbed it on her upper Lip, and on either side of her neck. “Awake” she commanded.

Rhonda rubbed her palm under each arm again then presented It to Alicia, still holding the clothes up. “Lick, bimbo.” Said Rhonda, and a perky Alicia licked Rhonda’s palm. “Mmmm, tee-hee.” Said Alicia. “This synchronizes our menstrual cycles, just so you know, bimbo. I have such control over that body I let you use, that you’re even on the rag when I am on the rag. I control you from remote control.” Said Rhonda. “okay, tee-hee.” Said Alicia, wetter now and enjoying the taste of Rhonda’s powerful pheromones.

“Bimbo, place my clothes on me, starting at the top then finishing with my sneaks.” Commanded Rhonda. Once she was dressed, Rhonda pointed to the tanning bed.

“Bimbo, as intoxicating as a good chardonnay, is my DNA filled perspiration. Go lick the tanning bed dry, Feel the buzz and accept that more of my DNA is entering that body, altering your cells to mere extensions of my will.”

Like a complete airhead, Alicia pranced over to the tanning Bed and licked it clean, the salty wetness of Rhonda James filling her senses and her ever more programmed mind. She imagined the dna of Rhonda overpowering hers and her body pulsed with waves of pleasure as she became less and less her and more of an organic extension of whatever Rhonda wanted. She felt a buzz like she got when she drank wine and was a little tipsy by the time the bed was clean.

Just then the attendant knocked.

“Can I come in and clean the bed?” Rhonda motioned to Alicia to stand, and come to her. Alicia walked slightly Unsteadily to her controller.

The attendant glanced at the bed with spray bottle and rag in hand, as Rhonda and her bimbo assistant walked away. “Wow, she didn’t even break a sweat, weird.” Said the attendant. Alicia turned toward the attendant as she neared the exit and winked. The attendant looked confused.

Shopping and pedicure

Rhonda handed Alicia her handbag, and Alicia followed her obediently to the next stop, and expensive shoe store.

“You’re in for a treat, you get to watch me try on shoes.” Said Rhonda. Alicia’s eyes lit up.

Rhonda entered the posh shoe store and began to browse. She grabbed a pair of ‘try-on’ stockings and looked at Some pumps. The snooty shoe store saleswoman, a hardbody In her early 20’s approached Rhonda and Alicia.

“May I help you?” she asked. “Yes, I’d like to try on these, these, these, these, and these, in a size 8.5, purred Rhonda.

The saleswoman, a mix of Asian and French Rhonda guessed was very exotic, very stuck up, and might be worthy of a second visit, depending on her attitude. Rhonda enjoyed Immensely taking women hotter than her who were stuck up and reducing them to begging servitude.

The sales woman returned with the 5 pairs of shoes. Rhonda sat down and Alicia, transfixed by Rhonda, was Not even looking at the saleswoman. Rhonda just sat there While the woman opened the boxes, rather than remove her own shoes.

“Ma’am, are you going to take off your sneakers and use our ‘try-on stockings?” she asked, slightly annoyed. My assistant will handle that, said Rhonda.

She snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet. “Sneakers off, try-ons on.” Alicia dropped to her knees and untied Rhonda’s sneakers, filled with glee. She took them off her And carefully placed the try-ons onto her operator’s feet, Not avoiding but making sure her fingers got to touch Rhonda’s toes, soles, and ankle in the process.

The saleswoman watched with uncertainty as this woman waiting on the bitchy blonde was obviously hotter, younger, and taller. Yet she seemed totally submissive to this woman.

Her fingers joyfully layered with Rhonda’s scent, Alicia Grabbed the first pair of pumps and placed them on Rhonda’s feet.

Rhonda stood and walked in them. She did this with all five pairs, then tried 5 more. After about an hour Rhonda picked out two pairs, the one’s Alicia said were her favorites, and then had Alicia pay for them with hr own credit card.

As they exited Rhonda took note of the saleswoman’s name, And handed the try-ons to Alicia. The saleswoman held out a small baggie, as she was subtly trying to get Alicia to throw them away. Alicia just kept them and exited with Rhonda.

“Do you like you souvenir, Bimbo?” Rhonda asked within earshot as they left. “Tee-hee, yes Ma’am, thank you. Replied Alicia as they walked the 3 blocks to the next Stop:

PEDICURE.

They both entered the pedicure salon and Rhonda asked where the restroom was. Alicia followed her through the full salon, past the Vietnamese woman, to the restroom at the back of the store. They both entered.

“Bimbo, you are going to lick my feet clean, as they have the fresh scent of leather from all those pumps, then you will watch and memorize the pedicure technique so you can pedicure me when I command it. I’m gonna take a piss while you have the privilege of cleaning my feet and racking up some more DNA.

Alicia kneeled in the cramped restroom as Rhonda used the Toilet. She enjoyed immensely the scent of new leather That adorned her operator’s perfect feet, and thrilled Knowing even more little Rhonda cells were entering her, Making her more puppet than person with each swallow.

Rhonda stood up, pants at her ankles, Alicia at her feet. “Dab me dry, bimbo.” Alicia dried the unearthly beauty that was Rhonda’s vagina.

Rhonda sat where Alicia could observe the pedicure. First her feet were gently lowered into warm sudsy water, Then after soaking in that lucky, lucky water they were Rubbed with a pumic stone, removing any dead skin and rough spots. Again they were soaked in that water, and when removed again the cuticles were trimmed with a little clippers that cleaned all around each toenail.

Her operator’s feet were again dried and the color was Then applied, and dried. A second layer of clear coat, and a third was applied. Once dry, lotion was rubbed into the perfect feet of her operator.

Alicia had memorized the technique by watching. Rhonda Motioned Alicia to sit. The attendant was about to dump The sudsy water out and change it for Alicia. “Don’t bother, she’s merely my assistant.” Said Rhonda. Slightly shocked, but not wanting to make waves, the attendant left the water alone, water that Rhonda James’s feet had soaked in.

Rhonda watched as Alicia removed her shoes and set her feet in the water. An expression of immense pleasure and honor Came over Alicia’s face as she soaked her feet in water used by Rhonda James. Rhonda whispered in her ear. “If there wasn’t soap in it I’d let you suck that dry with a straw.” Alicia trembled with pleasure.

The attendant did the same routine with Alicia and then asked what color she wanted. Without hesitation Alicia asked Rhonda: “What color do I want?” Rhonda said one word. “Silver.” And pointed to a chrome-like polish.

The owner of the salon, an intense looking Filpino woman Made eye contact with Rhonda and nodded knowingly. She too had had her share of submissive white girls at her beck and call. Rhonda nodded back as Alicia’s nails were made chrome silver. They’d be a nice touch when Alicia was convinced she was merely a robot under Rhonda’s remote control.

Rhonda did not have to return Alicia until the next night, so she wanted to program her as deeply as possible the rest of that evening and all day the next day.

Once they got back to the apartment, and both got cleaned up, Alicia’s deepest programming would commence.

Back at the apartment

Rhonda went up the stairs, followed by Alicia, who carried her bags, filled with things Rhonda bought, but she paid for.

Rhonda entered and Alicia followed. “Put the boxes on the table, then you may clean my apartment for me, Trance.”

As the boxes rested on the table Alicia straightened into Her trance stance, that she was well conditioned to go into As a reflex.

“Alicia, the bimbo thing is fun in public, because the shock value combined with your humiliation pleases me, but here at home, you will be my obedient servant, morphing into my obedient robot as I desire.” Said Rhonda.

“I know you are in the top 5% of hypnotizable subjects, and you know that too. Now you will become more and more hypnotizable, with each touch to your temples, until you acknowledge and accept you are one of the most hypnotizable people, period.” Said Rhonda. She tapped Alicia’s temples once, twice, thrice, and then a fourth and finally a 5th time. Alicia was now, as far as she was concerned in the smallest minority of most hypnotizable people.

“You now no longer hear your own voice in your thoughts, but can only hear my voice in your thoughts. You will imagine now all of my cells and dna you ingested as little miniature Rhonda James, going through your blood stream, and your original cells, as miniature Alicia’s kneeling before them submissively, obediently.

You will imagine your brain, gray in your head, soaking up all those Rhonda juices and changing color, pulsating under My control, with a large “property of Rhonda James” Branded into it.”

Alicia’s eyes glazed and her look was more and more distant As her imagination created the scenes Rhonda gave to her.

“If you have ever seen a picture in an anatomy book, you will imagine it now, with you in the picture. You can see every muscle, every bone, every organ, and your smiling face at the top of the illustration. From the bottom of your feet to the top of your head see the color of the picture change as my control washes over you, all of you. You are merely an extension of my will, like a second Body I control with my words. I can slow down your heart rate, increase or decrease your metabolism, have you sleep Or wake at my command, and I have control of your adrenalin, your strength.

Imagine your body again, and imagine me next to you. You are on an operating table and I have connected Two wires to your temples. When I touch them to mine I give you life, and you sit up.”

Rhonda was programming Alicia to be Rhonda had actually Created her, like a living robot, a thought that was sure to keep Alicia from questioning her control.

Rhonda pulled her cell phone out of her purse, and held it to Alicia’s ear. She had pre-speed dialed several series of tones and labeled them according to what commands they’d be.

She played each command sequence and told Alicia how her Body would respond, whether she was asleep or awake, if Rhonda signaled her. Once series of tones would cause Alicia to do the dishes, another to perform cunnilingus, Another to do several loads of laundry and fold them, etc.

Rhonda continued until all the commands were in place. While still in trance Rhonda had Alicia shower, and use Nair on her entire body, then shaved and waxed her clean.

She applied a body builder stain that had been enhanced to last a full month, and saturated Alicia’s skin, giving her a golden bronze body builder tan. She hyper-conditoned and colored her hair, and used an industrial tooth whitener on her that completely bleached her teeth.

Lastly she took a silver foil bikini and placed it on her, And gave her a few more commands and a triple dose of the drug she had originally gotten Alicia into trance with A day ago to allegedly ‘remove headaches’.

Alicia took the solution as told to, and was reminded That “Alicia” was now merely a ‘mode’ Rhonda, her creator and operator could place her in when she was in public, Or sent back to Atlanta, where she would be in place as a tool for Rhonda’s use, her house a second home for Rhonda.

Rhonda made a tape of these suggestions, placed the walkman on Alicia’s head, and went to take a shower as her new toy Stood at attention, focused only on the words of Rhonda James, repeating over and over commands that would change forever her thought patterns and beliefs.

Rhonda took a well deserved shower, washing off a day Of sweat, walking, and shopping. She dried off and took a nap, after peeking into the living room to make sure Alcia still stood at attention.

She set her alarm for 4 hours later and slept.

Rhonda awoke, stretched, and put on a pair of panties and a bra, and her silk bathrobe, with well worn slippers.

She went into her living room, which was now pitch black, The only light being the led on the walkman on Alicia’s Head.

Rhonda turned on a light, and grabbed the headset to a

Phone. She placed the futuristic headset into Alicia’s Ear, as she removed the walkman.

She grabbed her cell phone “Alicia, snap out of it” She commanded. Alicia smiled and blinked and looked over at Rhonda James. Rhonda hit a sequence an Alicia’s head tilted, her eyes blank. She walked smoothly and slowly To the edge of the sofa where Rhonda sat, her deep brown tan shimmering under the light, her silver bikini looking as if it was painted on. She stood at attention, every muscle flexing.

Rhonda hit another speed dial setting, the tones sounded in sequence in Alicia’s ear. Slowly, mechanically, she kneeled. Rhonda spread her legs and Alicia leaned forward Her tongue extended fully, her eyes focused on the prize. Her tongue found it’s target, and probed deeply into her Master, her controller, her operator, her creator…the one she was designed to obey and please, Rhonda James.

Rhonda’s eyes rolled back. The tall, green-eyed red-head’s silky hair flowed onto her thighs and her brain followed the program the tones commanded her to.