The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rick Summer, Ace Detective

by Angelique Bouchette

Chapter 6: The Dragon’s Lair

Rick peered around, and finally spotted a sign, that read:

Final Assembly, Inspection

Andretti worked in ‘Final Assembly’! Rick hurried along the corridor, in the direction indicated by the arrow, and walked through the door marked ‘Final Assembly, Inspection’, then came to a sudden halt. He was in a huge room, that looked a little like a hospital ward.

Rows of what looked like operating tables, but on wheels, lined both sides of the room, and stretched into the distance, with a bank of electronic test equipment attached to the wall, behind and above each table, with various hanging attachments. There must have been twenty or more of the tables in the room, but what was even more amazing was the naked blonde female, strapped down to each of them (or should that have been naked ‘droid?). Each girl was an exact duplicate of her neighbors! “Hell, each of them is an exact duplicate of Jayne Morgan!” Rick realized, with a start.

“Hey, who the hell are you?” growled a guy in a pristine white lab coat, walking over to him, and eyeing him, suspiciously. He was carrying a clipboard, containing a pile of check lists, and had a marker pen tucked behind his right ear.

“Who the hell do you think I am?” Rick snapped, deciding to try to bluff it out. “I’m Andretti’s replacement, of course!”

“Wha’ d’ ya mean, replacement?” the guy asked, still suspicious.

“Ain’t you heard? He got run down by an out of control hover this morning!”

“He all right?”

“Yeah, but he won’t be back at work for a week or two!”

“Who’re you?”

“Summer, Rick Summer, but I ain’t done this job before! You’ll have to show me the ropes?”

“Jesus!” The man looked up to the heavens. “Production is up by fifty percent, and they send me a rookie! Okay, Rick, grab one of those labcoats over there, then tag along with me, as I start with SD-0402 over here!”

Rick pulled on a white labcoat, and hurried back to the other inspector.

“My name’s Bill Meyer, by the way! Our job is to run through a final check list, to ensure every ‘droid is fully functioning, as per specification!”

“Uh huh!”

“Open your eyes!” Bill said to the beautiful female ‘droid stretched out in front of them. Both eyes snapped open. They were big, blue and limpid, just as Rick remembered them. “You will obey my every command!” Bill added.

“Yes, Master!” It was the same, familiar voice. It was also the same face, same breasts, same legs, same delicious pussy, with its soft triangle of blonde pubic curls. Rick felt his penis start to twitch and grow.

“Raise your right eyebrow!” She did so.

“Wiggle your toes!” Her toes wriggled, as she smiled up at them both, sexily.

“What is the cube root of 729, SD-0402?”

“Nine, Master!”

“Good girl!” He lent forward and kissed her on her lovely red lips.

“Is that a sort of a reward?” Rick asked, curiously.

“Nah! Just a fringe benefit!” Bill replied, with a smirk. “And these girls doesn’t mind a bit! They love any show of affection!”

“Why is she strapped down?” Rick asked, a little perplexed.

“‘Cause, amongst other things, we have to check out their automatic erogenous zone, reflexes!”

“Huh?”

“Watch!” Bill reached out and savagely twisted the girl’s prominent left nipple.

“Aaaahhh!” The girl gasped with pleasure, arching her back up off the table. Only her legs and arms were strapped down. “Please fuck me, Master?” she pleaded, her eyes suddenly filled with unrequited lust. “Screw your little slut bitch... pleaassee!”

“Do they all give the same response, when you do that?” asked Rick, goggle-eyed, feeling his cock growing even harder.

“More or less!” Bill replied, grinning, as he spotted the tent in the front of Rick’s pants.

He did the same with the other breast, producing a similar reaction. “You can see why we have to keep them strapped down!” Bill added, as the android girl shuddered with pleasure, and pleaded with him to make love to her.

“Don’t you ever feel tempted to get astride one of them, and give them what they’re asking for?” asked Rick, licking his lips.

“Nah, not anymore! Maybe occasionally, during the early days!”

“How long have they been producing this model then?”

“Four months now!”

Bill then slipped a finger into her exposed sex, and the girl went mad with lust, straining against her bonds, and pleading with him to release her, so she could pleasure her Master!

He just chuckled, as he ticked the relevant box on his check list, then slipped a finger into her anus. Again the girl moaned and screamed, desperately struggling against the leather restraining straps, in an attempt to get at the object of her desire!

Rick had become quite turned on by all this, but he kept his voice calm. “The, ah, girl thinks of you as her Master!” he said. “How does her eventual owner, overcome this programming?”

“She’s reprogrammed for her new master, immediately before leaving the facility, or so I’m led to believe?” Bill replied, with a shrug of his shoulders. “That’s not our responsibility!”

“Uh huh!”

Bill continued with the check list, going through another dozen or so mental and physical co-ordination checks, and ticking off each on the check list, as it was successfully completed. Finally, he took out a sonic screwdriver that opened up a panel in her chest, and checked out a row of dip switches against a diagram on his clip-board. “Hmm, seems okay!” he muttered. He replaced the panel and re-sealed it. “That’s all there is too it, Summer!” he said, as he finished the last check, and straightened up. “Do you think you’ll be okay?”

“Sure, but what if the ‘droid fails one of the tests?”

“Unlikely! We haven’t had a failure since the very earliest models, then they were only minor glitches. If it happens though, just give me a yell! Okay?”

“Yeah, sure! Hey, thanks, buddy!”

“No problem! Here’s your check lists!” He handed Rick a clipboard and a pen. “You finish the left hand side of the room, and I’ll do the right!”

* * *

Rick stared down at the delectable, naked creature, strapped down to the table. She was identical in every way to the other five androids he’d already checked out, right down to the small mole on her left breast, and she had reacted in a similar manner, when he had carried out the standard checks, straining to make love to him, whenever he had touched a key erogenous zone! They were all carbon copies of the Jayne he knew, right down to the...

With a thrill of shock, he realized that they all differed in one significant aspect from Jayne Morgan. None of them wore the black choker around their slim necks! None of them were, as yet, a potential walking bomb! If he couldn’t discover the manufacturing secrets that made these androids so lifelike, then perhaps he could smuggle one of the ‘droids out of there, before they got around to fitting her collar?

“Hey Bill, when do they fit the collars to the girls?” he asked, innocently, turning to talk to the other technician, who was on the opposite side of the room.

Bill glanced up from the ‘droid he was checking. “What collars?” he asked, suspiciously.

“Oh nothing! I just caught sight of the finished product once, and she was wearing this sort of black choker. Perhaps it was just a bit of personalization, for her new owner?”

“Yeah, maybe?” Bill started to turn back toward his current ‘droid.

“Say, Bill, just how do they make these girl ‘droids so lifelike? They seem amazingly intelligent too?”

Bill frowned. “I wouldn’t know, Summer, I know nothing about how they’re put together, prior to their arriving here for inspection? I would quit asking damn-fool questions, if I wuz you, if you don’t want to end up in deep trouble! This project is top secret, and they don’t take kindly to blabber-mouths ‘round here!”

“Oh, yeah, sorry ‘bout that!” Rick quickly moved on to the next girl, afraid that he may have aroused the man’s suspicions sufficiently for him to report him!

* * *

Rick had noticed what he assumed to be a large central heating duct, running along, behind the wall, on his side of the room (he continued to think of the room as more of a hospital ward), with large vents, set in it, at regular intervals, about two and a half meters off the ground. With a bit of luck, this same heating system, supplied all the other areas in the facility, and the vents looked just about big enough for someone to crawl through them? It looked an ideal method of getting about the plant, without being observed.

At lunchtime, Rick excused himself, saying he needed to visit the john, and hurried out. He quickly located the Men’s Toilets, that he’d previously used, and slipped inside. “Good!” he muttered. There was a similar vent in the wall, conveniently positioned above one of the toilet cubicles that lined that wall. “This is my lucky day!” he said, chuckling to himself.

Entering the cubicle, he slipped a small screwdriver out of the hollowed out heel of his shoe, and standing on the toilet seat, began to unscrew the wire-mesh cover. Removing the last screw, he slipped the cover inside the large metal duct, and, with a grunt of effort, managed to haul himself up into the opening, with some difficulty, and not a little noise. Luckily, the Men’s Room was otherwise deserted.

Once inside, he managed to wedge the mesh cover back into position. “Unless someone looks closely, no-one should notice the missing screws!” he told himself, hopefully.

* * *

An eagle-eyed security guard, had been the first to spot that something was amiss, when he noticed Rick exiting the Men’s Room, on one of the numerous security monitors. The clothes were the same, but the guy who’d entered the toilets, now had a completely different face. This guy looked much younger, maybe no more than twenty-five, with one of those Mexican bandit type moustaches, and several days growth of beard. The guard hadn’t noticed anything strange going on in the Men’s Room, but then the lone Vid-camera in there, only covered part of the room!

“Hey, Hans,” he called out to his Chief, who was also in the control room, “take a look at this guy!”

Hans Smuts, head of BioRobotics Inc. security, sauntered over. “Well, what about him?” he asked, frowning, as he peered at Rick’s image.

“He just changed faces in the washroom, Chief!”

“What? Hey, now you come to mention it, he is acting kinda shifty, as if he doesn’t know his way around the joint. Track him, and see where he goes! I’ll go contact the boss, and alert the other guards!”

The guard watched Rick enter ‘Final Inspection’ and made notes of his conversations with Bill Meyer. By the time that the suspect knocked off for lunch, Miles Canterbury had arrived at the facility, and hurried to the control booth.

“What have you got for me, Hans?” he asked, grimly.

“We may have an illegal intruder on the premises, Boss,” Hans replied pointing to a Vid-monitor, showing Rick sauntering down a corridor, “but how the hell the guy got into the place, heaven only knows?”

* * *

The fat-jowled, slightly-balding, portly, middle-aged man, watched the small image of the private eye clambering into the central heating duct, on the monitor screen, one of dozens, lined up above his head, then turned back to his head of security. “Have we got any security cameras in there, Hans?” he growled.

Hans Smuts, blinked twice, before replying. “Er, no Boss, we, er, we didn’t think it was necessary, not with all the Mini-Vid cameras we’ve got installed in the various sectors!”

“Well, I don’t think there’s much doubt that we’ve got ourselves an industrial spy here, gentlemen?” Miles Canterbury growled. “And I don’t think there’s much doubt about what he’s after, either! The question is, what are we going to do about him?”

* * *

Rick had already seen departments where the various limbs and the torso were grown in organic nutriment tanks, and the painstaking assembly and insertion of the neural networks, when he paused, as he was passing what looked like a hospital operating theatre? He’d already been surprised at the amount of labor-intensive activities that seemed to be involved in the production of these new ‘droids. There was certainly no equivalent of the standard, robotically-controlled, production line yet?

He was just about to move on, when the theatre doors banged open, and two operating tables were wheeled in, surrounded by what looked like masked doctors and nursing staff. A sheet was pulled back from a human body on the first table, and from the hoar-frost covering it, Rick figured it must have come straight out of deep freeze?

It was the body of a fairly young, obese female, he realized. She was rather plain-looking, with short, auburn hair. There was something strangely familiar about her face, and with a gasp, the penny finally dropped. It was Donna Powers, the missing girl he’d seen on the Vid news!

A ‘nurse’ cut away the hair from her forehead, and with a loud ‘thrump’ a powerful laser scalpel hummed into life. The ‘surgeon’ swiftly cut into the scalp, and removed the whole top of the girl’s skull.

The nurse’s gloved hands eased the brain out of the cranium and all attachments to the rest of the body, were swiftly severed by the surgeon, and the blood vessel cauterized. Meanwhile, another ‘nurse’ had pulled back the covers from the second operating table, revealing an SD model ‘droid, with the top of its head already removed, revealing a near empty, cranial cavity.

Rick suddenly felt physically sick! He’d just discovered why the BioRobotic’s androids seemed so much more intelligent than there rivals. Somehow, they’d managed to successfully transfer a human brain into a robot, producing a hybrid biological and electronic brain, to control the thoughts and actions of their sex ‘droids!

“I gotta get outta here, right away!” he gasped, starting to back up to the intersection that he’d recently passed, where he could at least turn around. He scurried along the dusty, grimy duct, ignoring the pain from his hands and knees. His priorities had changed, now he’d discovered the gruesome truth! He had to get out of there, fast!

He gasped with relief, when he finally reached the loose panel leading into the john. He just hoped the Men’s Room was empty. “It’s dark out there?” he realized, as he eased the panel loose, and moved it inside. “Some dumb jerk must’ve switched off the lights when they left? So much the better!”

He turned around and eased himself out of the hole, carefully lowering himself down, until his trainers touched the toilet seat. As he place all his weight on it, and turned around, the lights suddenly came on, temporarily blinding him.

“Welcome back, Mr. Andretti,” murmured Miles Canterbury, with a superior smile on his bloated face, “or should I say, Rick Summer, P.I.?” He could afford to smile; he was accompanied by a half-dozen security guards, all pointing lethal-looking automatic pistols at Rick’s belly.

With a sick smile, Rick raised his hands above his head. “I guess the jig’s up, huh?” he said, with a sickly smile.

* * *

Rick sat facing the head of BioRobotics, who was lounging back in an executive chair, behind a large desk, in some sort of office. Rick’s arms and legs were firmly tied to the polycarbonate chair, with lengths of supronylon cord, leaving him helpless.

“Who are you working for, Mr. Summer?” the fat man asked, quietly. “Please answer truthfully, or it will prove most painful for you!”

Rick quickly weighed up his situation. It didn’t look too good. “Hey man, I never could stand pain!” Rick blurted out, deciding that torture wasn’t his scene. “I’m working for ‘Droids ‘R’ Us’! I was personally recruited for this job, by old man Scrooge himself!”

An oily smirk spread over the fat man’s face. “Very good, Mr. Summer! I believe you are telling me the truth!”

“I am, I am, believe me, I am!” Rick gasped, nervously. “Tell me, Mr. Canterbury... how... how do you manage to subdue the personality of your, ah, victim, when you transfer their brain into one of your love dolls?”

Miles Canterbury chuckled. “I like a man with a keen sense of curiosity! Quite simple, really, Mr. Summer! We give them the ultimate brainwash, using a little known invention called a ‘Cerebrum Scrubber’, before we transfer the brain to its new host, and link everything up! We then re-educate the blank mind, with a concentrated input of data, hard-wired straight into the cerebral cortex! This gives the brain a complete set of moral and intellectual beliefs, anything we care to make them! The final product will have been complete molded to our own image! We then add an overriding computer program, that negates her personal desires or compulsions, under specific sets of conditions, forcing her to follow its edicts to the letter. Oh, then there is the heightened sense of pain and pleasure, and the erogenous zone triggers!” he added, grinning, evilly.

“W-Why always girls of twenty to twenty-five?” Rick asked, still curious in spite of his desperate circumstances.

“The donor brain should be approximately the same age, as the pre-programmed age of the ‘droid, for best compatibility, and of course it should be that of a female! We do not know what sort of trauma might result from attempting to transfer a man’s brain into one of our female ‘droids. Until now, that is!”

A cold thrill of naked fear, ran down Rick’s spine. “Wha… what do you mean by that?” he gasped, going a deathly pale.

“Well Mr. Summer, we can’t let you live, to tell your tale, now can we? But we thought we might as well make use of your brain! It is the right age, after all?”

tbc