The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rigid

Chapter 2

Heidi called in a little after nine. “Sorry, I couldn’t call earlier but dad was pissed about something.”

“Don’t worry,” Dori assured her friend. “It’s cool. I know how your dad can be. He’s so ... rigid.”

Dori missed the next few words her friend was saying because just saying the word rigid made her so hot. God, she needed something rigid between her legs.

“Dori,” she heard Heidi saying. “Dori, are you there?”

“What? Oh yeah. Sure. I’m here. What did you say?”

“I was asking if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. My mom and dad are taking Billy to a soccer game, so we can pretty much get together any time after ten.”

“That sounds cool,” Dori said. “I’m up for it. Want me to be there at ten?”

“Sure. Sounds good. I’ll see you then.”

The girls ended the conversation soon after that and while Heidi quietly went off to bed, Dori laid in her room and imagined what it would be like to have something nice and hard and rigid between her legs. She came three more times that night before her body finally slipped off to sleep.

Dori woke up the next morning feeling horny. What was wrong with her, the girl wondered. She never woke up horny and yet, that was exactly what she was. She slipped off her panties and she slid a hand between her legs. Mmm, that was better. Her fingers played with her clit. Mmm yeah, that was a lot better, a lot better but ... but shit, not good enough, but fuck, at least she was able to get herself off. It was just that she felt like she she wanted something more.

If her parents had let her, she would have come out to breakfast undressed just the way she was now but while her parents were open, they weren’t that open. She paused in front of her closet. She just didn’t know what she wanted to wear and it wasn’t that she didn’t have anything cute to wear. It was just that she couldn’t decide.

Why was she being so damned indecisive, she wondered. Too many choices. That’s what it was. She needed less choices and more structure. She needed some rigidity in her life.

Oh fuck, there it was again. That word. Rigid. She even liked the way that word sounded in her mind. Rigid. Fuck, the word even sounded like what it was. Rigid. That’s what she needed. She needed something rigid and ridged between her legs.

Just thinking about that word was enough to make her so hot and that led to the inevitable, the stripping off of her panties and her fingers once more working themselves between her legs. Rigid, she kept telling herself. Rigid. She needed something rigid.

Once again, she got herself off and this time at least, it felt a little better. It felt more complete. She felt more functional.

Once again, she was standing at her closet only this time, she was able to make a decision. A cute top and a cute, little skirt. Yeah, those would do just fine.

Breakfast was nothing special. Just some cereal and some juice and then she was turning on the TV while she waited around until it was time to go get Heidi.

Her mind seemed to dance around one certain word. Her mind would float in and almost touch it like a boxer in the ring and then she danced away but she knew the power of that word. Get too close and that word could knock her down.

Dori suddenly looked at the clock. Shit, where had all the time gone. It was nearly ten. She was going to be late. It was that damned word but she couldn’t keep her mind off of it.

She dialed Heidi up from the car. “Hey, girl,” she told her friend when Heidi answered. “It’s me and I’m running late.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Heidi said. “You’re not the only one. Mom and dad are running late, too.”

In any other household, that might not have been a shocker but in the Wecht household, it was. “What happened?”

“Dad was working on something in the study and he lost track of time.”

And that was an even greater shocker. The Wechts were late and it was Heidi’s dad’s fault. That was weird. “Anyway, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Cool. I’ll be waiting.”

True to her word, Dori was there a few minutes later and Heidi let her in.

“Mom and dad just left,” Heidi said.

“You ready to go then?”

“Not quite. I just gotta check some emails.”

“You always gotta check emails.”

“Well, maybe some of us are just more popular than others,” she said teasingly.

“Well, if you were more organized, maybe you wouldn’t have to do it at the last minute,” Dori fired back.

“Ouch,” Heidi said in a feint of mock pain. “That hurt.”

The two girls both laughed. They both knew how Heidi’s dad felt about people waiting to the last minute to get things done. “How long you going to be,” Dori asked.

“I don’t know. I got a lot of them but I can do a quick scan.”

“Nah. Take your time and do it right.”

Heidi gave Dori a funny look.

“What,” her friend asked.

“When you said that, you sounded just like my dad.”

“Now that’s a scary thought,” Dori said with a laugh.

Again, both girls laughed. “You mind if I look around the house,” Dori asked.

“No, you know the rules.”

“I know. Stay out of the study.”

Both girls laughed. It really was the only rule of the house.

It only took a moment from the moment her friend disappeared into her room before Dori was going into the study. There was just something about it but Dori felt compelled to enter the study.

It was the helmet. She knew it from the moment she entered the study. It was the helmet. That was what she needed to see.

It was in exactly the same place as Dori had seen it before. Dori wasn’t sure why but she felt like she had to pick it up.

There was nothing different about the helmet as far as Dori could see. She lifted it up and she placed the helmet on her head. She never saw the “Program beginning” message on the computer screen. She felt the tingle in her mind but she never saw her face go blank, and she never saw the words “Programming complete,” on the computer screen.

Dori put the helmet back where she found it and she walked back to her friend’s room.

“I’m just finishing up here,” Heidi said.

“No problem,” Dori said as she hopped up on her friend’s bed. Take your time and do it right.”

Heidi laughed.

“What?”

“I just can’t believe how much you sound like my dad when you say that,” she said.

“If you’re going to be insulting—”

Heidi giggled. “Sorry about that,” she said.

Dori grabbed a pillow off her friend’s bed and wadded up it up before sitting on it. “Yeah right,” she said in a hurt voice.

“Almost done,” Heidi said.

Dori hardly heard the girl. She was thinking about the pillow she had between her legs. She squelched the urge to rub herself against the pillow. It was nice but what she really needed was something a little more ... rigid.

Just the thought of that word was enough to elicit a small, whimpering moan from the girl.

Heidi looked at her friend. “Are you okay?”

That snapped Dori back to reality. “Yeah, sure,” she said. “I’m fine. I just swallowed something wrong.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“Hey, um, I got a question.”

“Sure, shoot.”

“You, um, you got any, um, you got any toys around here?”

“Toys? What do you mean, toys?”

“You know,” Dori said shyly. Her voice dropped a little. Why was she being so circumspect. There was no one here to hear them. “You know,” Dori said. “Dildos.”

Heidi was shocked. She laughed just a little. “I couldn’t do that. Daddy would kill me if he ever found me with one of those,” she said jokingly.

“But how would he ever find out?”

“I don’t know but I don’t want to find out.”

“So what do you do to take care of ... you know ... to take care of your needs?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know. What do you do to get yourself off?” Dori could tell the conversation was making her friend nervous but for some reason, she couldn’t stop herself. She just had to know.

“Why are you asking me this,” Heidi wanted to know.

“I just wanted to know,” Dori said with pretended nonchalance.

“Why?”

Dori couldn’t help but moan as she stroked her pussy over the pillow between her legs. It was good, but it wasn’t—

“Dori?”

Heidi’s cry pulled Dori back to reality. “What?”

“What is wrong with you?”

Dori shook her head. “I don’t know. I’m just so ... so ... I don’t know. I guess I’m kind of horny.”

“Dori!”

“What?”

“You’re not supposed to use words like that in this house.”

“I know, but—”

“But what if my dad ever found out.”

Dori snorted. “Your dad. Geez, you got to loosen up, girl, otherwise you’re going to end up just as rigid as your dad.”

There was that word again. Rigid. Dori stifled the urge to moan but damn, she felt as if she were about to cum and she almost wished she would. She wished she’d cum all over her friend’s pillow that was still wedged between her thighs.

“Dori? ... Dori?”

“What?”

“You seemed to just sort of fade out there. You seemed unfocused. What is the matter with you, girl?”

“Nothing,” Dori said irritably.

“You sure about that?”

“There’s nothing wrong with me. You just need to loosen up, okay, and stop being so rigid.”

Oh fuck. There it was again. That word. Rigid.

“I know what you need,” Dori said.

“Yeah? What do I need.”

“You done looking at those emails.”

“Yeah, finished up a few minutes ago. Why?”

“Come over here and join me on the bed?”

“Why?”

“Because I said so. Geez, Heidi, stop being so ... uptight.”

“I’m not uptight.”

“Then come over here.”

Heidi came over to the bed. “Okay, fine. Now what?”

Dori ran a hand over her friend’s stomach. “So you don’t have any toys,” she said, “and you never answered my question. You never said how you got yourself off.”

“That’s none of your business.”

“But I think it is,” Dori said, even as she pulled at her friend’s top. “You’re my friend and I want to make sure you’re happy.”

“I’m happy,” Heidi said. “Hey, what are you doing?”

Dori had already pulled the shirt out of Heidi’s skirt and now she ran her hand over her friend’s taut, little stomach. “Just helping you loosen up,” she said.

“I’m loose enough already,” Heidi said.

“I don’t know. Seems like you’re kind of tight to me.”

“Because of what you’re doing.”

Colonel Wecht had always insisted that his daughter should wear a skirt. Wearing pants, he had decreed, was not lady-like. Dori had always thought this silly but now, this was working out just fine for her. She slipped a hand up under Heidi’s skirt.

“What are you doing,” the girl cried.

Dori’s hand had already found its way all the way up Heidi’s skirt and now she was gently rubbing it against Heidi’s panties.

“No,” Heidi whimpered. “No, this is wrong.”

“Wrong,” Dori said. “Wrong? What’s wrong is for my friend to be so uptight.”

“No,” Heidi said again. “No. You shouldn’t be doing this.”

Even Dori was wondering why she was doing it but somehow, it seemed right.

“No,” Heidi said even as she pushed her skirt down again. “No, don’t.”

Dori was undeterred. Once again, she was sliding a hand up under Heidi’s skirt and once again, she was rubbing her fingers up against Heidi’s panties but she didn’t stop there. Her fingers pried the panties to one side and then she was rubbing her fingers against her friend’s pussy.

Dori’s fingers stroked her friend’s pussy. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you?”

“No,” Heidi moaned.

“No,” Dori asked. “You know, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you loved this.”

“No,” Heidi whimpered and then she let out a low moan.

“You can’t tell me you don’t like this,” Dori said, “because I can feel your pussy getting wetter.”

“Yes, but—”

“No buts,” Dori said. “Tell me you like it.”

Heidi didn’t respond.

“Tell me you like it,” Dori said again.

Heidi moaned again. “But what if my parents come home early,” she said.

“They won’t come home early. You told me yourself. They’re at a soccer game with Billy so tell me you like this because I know you do.”

Still, Heidi didn’t respond right away. “I ... I ...” she began finally. “Oh fuck, it feels good. Oh fuck, you’re right. I like it. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh geez. It feels so good.”

“You like that, huh?”

“Oh yeah,” Heidi moaned. “Oh yeah.”

“So you want it now? You want me to fuck you with my fingers.”

Heidi moaned again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. Fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me.”

Heidi moaned as her cunt took her friend’s fingers and then she moaned again and from that moment onward, she really wasn’t good for much else more than moaning as she continued to take those fingers.

Dori wished it were her getting those fingers but she knew that wasn’t likely to happen and besides, what she really needed between her legs was something rigid. She moaned softly to herself. Besides, as hard as a finger was, it wasn’t nearly big enough for what she needed. It wasn’t rigid enough.

Dori moaned again. She loved the word rigid.

Moaning was just what her friend was doing, too, and if her moans weren’t enough to tell Dori how much her friend liked what was happening to her, the wetness of Heidi’s pussy and the way her finger sloshed inside her pussy was more than enough to let her know.

“Oh my God,” Heidi moaned. “Oh my God. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Her voice was getting frantic and Dori knew what that meant. Her finger fucked her harder.

“Fuck me,” Heidi moaned again and again, her voice getting more and more frantic. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Dori leaned in and kissed her friend on the cheek. “Are you going to cum for me,” she asked.

Heidi didn’t answer right away. She just moaned and then she moaned again. “Yes,” she moaned.

Dori continued to finger fuck her friend’s pussy even as she kissed her again. “Yes, what,” she asked.

Heidi moaned again. “Oh geez, yes. Yes, I’m going to cum for you. Yes.”

Dori kissed her friend again. “Are you going to cum for me. Are you going to cum right now?”

Heidi moaned. “Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s.”

Dori could feel it, the feel of her friend’s cunt as it bore down on her finger. “Oh yeah,” she cooed. “That’s it. Cum for me. Let it all out.”

Heidi couldn’t have stopped herself even if she’d wanted to. She just kept cumming and cumming until her pussy was finally done and idly, Dori wondered if this maybe were the first time her friend had ever cum but one thing was certain.

Her friend needed something nice and rigid, just like her.