The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rigid

Chapter 3

The girls didn’t go to the mall that day. Instead, they stayed at Heidi’s house. There was some licking and kissing, some more use of fingers, but they were never able to reproduce the magic of that first time.

Dori went home early.

She was embarrassed over what they had done. She’d just finger fucked her friend, and sure, they’d done more to one another, but she’d started the whole thing off, and she wasn’t even sure why she’d done it. She’d just done it.

She hoped Heidi would call but there was no call, not that night or the night after. At school, they talked but not one word was said about what had happened. Dori wondered why.

And then there was that word. Rigid. It seemed to keep rolling around in her head and every time she thought about it, it made her pussy hot. It made her want to rip off her clothes. It made her want to find some cock and it made her want to get fucked. Sometimes, the only thing that kept her in her clothes was the fact that she didn’t think she could find a cock that was rigid enough. She needed something that could teach her pussy a lesson. Damn, she needed something rigid. She needed something rigid between her legs.

The next day at school, Heidi pulled her friend aside. “We, um, we have to talk.”

“Sure,” said Dori, both glad that they were talking and worried about the tone that her friend’s voice was taking.

The two girls went off by themselves. “I don’t know what happened the other day,” Heidi began.

“I know what you mean,” Dori said.

“But I have to know something.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I have to know. Was the other day really just a fluke or are you really into girls?”

“I don’t know,” Dori answered. “I mean, I still like boys. I think I like them more than ever but the other day, that was fun, too. I mean, I’d never done anything like that. You know me. I would have told you if I did, but I did like it. I liked it a lot.”

Heidi let out a long breath of hair and then she laughed just a little. “I think I must have liked it more than you did. I mean, it’s all I can think of. I mean, daddy would be so mad if he found out what we did and yet, I just know I want to do it again.”

Dori could see the way her friend was looking at her. She hadn’t asked the question but she didn’t have to. Her eyes said it all. “You want to go over to your place and do it again?”

Heidi’s eyes lit up. “Can we,” she asked. “You wouldn’t mind?”

Dori sighed inwardly. She knew what it was that she really needed but if her friend wanted her to give her something between her legs, she knew she was going to let her friend give it to her. “Sure,” she told her friend. “No problem.”

Heidi laughed just a little and she stroked a hand over her friend’s arm. “How about we go over to my house after school.”

That sounded great, Dori told her friend, and there was something inside her that made it sound so right. She wanted to go to Heidi’s house.

“I got something for you,” Heidi said.

“What?”

Heidi grinned. “It’s a surprise, but you’re going to have to make sure you come over to my house to get it.”

“I already said I was going to come,” Dori said.

Heidi grinned. “I know, but I want to surprise you with it anyway.”

Dori grumbled something about not liking surprises but what the truth was was she hated waiting to get them. For the rest of the day, she found herself wondering just what it was her friend had gotten for her and the more she thought about it, the harder she found it to concentrate on her schoolwork.

Minutes after school let out, the two girls were at Heidi’s front door. Heidi turned the key in the lock. “Come on,” she said.

Dori looked wistfully at the door to Heidi’s dad’s office as the two girls walked down the hall. She hadn’t realized it until that very moment, but she really wanted to go in there and take a look at that helmet thing again. Only thing was, she was pretty sure that this time around, Heidi wasn’t all that likely to be distracted by a few emails so if she was going to get to see the helmet again, it was going to have to wait.

“Come on,” Heidi said again as she led the way into her room. “Now, you sit on the bed and you close your eyes.”

Dori sighed but she did what was asked and sat on the bed.

“Close your eyes,” Heidi reminded her.

Dori closed her eyes.

“Are you sure they’re closed.”

“They’re closed,” her friend assured her.

“Good. Then keep them that way.”

Dori felt someone tugging on her shirt. “Come on, Heidi. What are you doing?”

“Never mind what I’m doing,” Heidi said. “Just keep your eyes closed.”

“They’re closed,” Dori said.

Dori heard a humming sound and then she felt a something between her tits. Her eyes flew open and there between her tits was a big vibrator.

“What the hell is that,” she asked.

“You asked if I had a vibrator,” Heidi said.

“And you said no,” Dori pouted. Somehow, she felt the tables had suddenly been turned on her. How had her friend suddenly become the more aggressive one?

“I didn’t have a vibrator,” Heidi said. “Not then, but I got this yesterday and I want to try it out with you.”

“You want to try it out with me? Who are you and what did you do to my friend?”

Heidi laughed. “Come on,” she said. “I know you want to do it. Come on, let me stick something hard between your legs.”

Rigid, Dori thought. That was what she needed. Not hard, but rigid and just that thought made her moan.

Her friend caught Dori’s moan and the girl smiled. “Come on,” she said. “I know you want it. Let me fuck you with this.”

Dori was getting wetter. She really did need something rigid between her legs.

Her legs were quivering. She wanted to open them up for her friend but something was stopping her.

Heidi was rubbing that vibrator between her legs. “How about it,” she asked. “Should we take your panties off so I can get at your pussy?”

Dori could feel the vibrator buzzing between her tits. Fuck, that’s what she wanted. Dori nodded and then she moaned. She needed something rigid between her legs.

It was Heidi who was reaching up under her skirt and then it was Heidi who was pulling down her panties and then it was her thumb that was back and was rubbing its way against her clit. “What do you say we get something nice and hard down here,” she said.

Rigid, Dori was thinking even as she moaned and nodded, but she wasn’t going to correct her friend. She opened her legs for her friend. She was so wet.

Heidi didn’t miss a beat. She was right there with her vibrator and then she was pressing it up against Dori’s pussy.

Dori moaned. She knew her friend had to know how wet she was. There was just no disguising that and besides, as wet as she was and even as tight as she was, her pussy just seemed to love taking the vibrator between her legs. Mmm fuck, that was good. It was so hard and it was so ... so rigid.

Dori moaned again.

Heidi smiled. “So you like that, do you?”

Dori moaned again. “You know I do. Oh geez, it feels so good.”

Heidi’s thumb stroked her friend’s clit even as she worked the vibrator between her legs. “So, are you going to cum,” she asked.

Dori moaned.

“What’s that,” Heidi asked. “I don’t think I got that. Are you going to cum for me?”

“Oh fuck,” Dori moaned. “Oh fuck. Where’d you learn to do stuff like that?”

Heidi grinned. “I’m not as naive as everyone thinks I am but I asked you a question. Are you going to cum for me?”

Dori moaned. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. I’m going to cum.”

“You are,” Heidi purred almost as if this was completely unexpected. “You mean it? You’re going to cum all over my vibrator? Really?”

Dori moaned. As if her friend didn’t know what she was doing to her. Dori moaned again. Fuck, she was going to cum. She was going to cum so fucking hard.

“Oooh,” Heidi moaned. “Somebody sure does like my little toy.”

Dori moaned again. She didn’t care anymore. Hell, Heidi could do whatever she wanted with that thing. “When you ... when you ... when you going to l-l-let me use that thing?”

Heidi just laughed. “I don’t know,” she said impishly. “To tell the truth, I’m having way too much fun with it to ever give it up.”

“B-b-but—”

Dori’s words were lost in yet another moan as the vibrator raced inside her. “Did you know I tried this out on me first,” Heidi asked.

Dori shook her head.

“Well, I did, but I never did have the courage to get it up to its highest setting but if you give me any more guff, I’ll definitely try it out on you.”

Dori moaned. This wasn’t the highest setting, she asked herself. What the fuck was the highest setting. All Dori knew was that there was a part of her that wanted to find out and there was a part of her that was hoping she didn’t.

Heidi made Dori lie face down on her bed. In a moment, she was straddling Dori’s body and then she was grabbing her ass. “Did I ever tell you how hot I thought your ass was.”

Dori shook her head and then she realized Heidi wasn’t looking at her head.

“Well, I did,” Heidi thought, “and I still do. I wish my butt was as cute as yours but in lieu of that, I guess I’ll just have to settle for this.

Dori moaned as that synthetic cock once more buried itself between her legs. She yelled. She screamed, but it was all to no avail. If anything, her tormented cry’s merely brought a harder fucking with the vibrating cock.

Her breaths were coming in ragged pants. She knew she was going to come. She couldn’t help herself.

She knew she was going to cum and she wanted to. She wanted to so badly.

She could feel Heidi squeezing one of her cheeks with her free hand. “You ever wonder what it would be like if someone ate your pussy?”

“What? No way.”

“Way,” Heidi said even as she slid a finger between her friend’s cheeks. “I think you’re just the kind of girl who might appreciate a good pussy licking and I know I’m just the kind of girl who’d appreciate giving it to you.”

“You can’t be serious,” Dori said and yet even as she said it, she felt her friend bending down over her body.

Dori could feel her friend sliding the vibrator from between her legs and all of the sudden, she wasn’t sure if that was a good thing of a bad thing.

She could feel her friend leaning in over her and she could feel Heidi’s hands as they pulled her cheeks apart and instinctively, she clenched.

Heidi laughed. “Take it easy. I’m not going to bite, unless of course, that’s what you want me to do.”

What, Dori thought. Who said anything about biting and yet in that one little moment, she relaxed just a little.

Heidi’s tongue was tentative at first, probing then pulling back, then probing again but it didn’t take her long to realize that Dori wasn’t going to object and after that, well, after that, it was anything goes.

But the tongue, it seemed, was only a respite for what was really needed between her legs. Once again, Heidi was back with that synthetic cock and this time, Dori knew she wasn’t going to stop.

Dori screamed as the cock overtook her and then she screamed again. Fuck, that was good. She was still breathing hard. Fuck that was good, and Heidi was still playing with the cock between her legs but Dori knew her turn would come soon enough and when it did, well all she could say was when it did, Heidi had better watch out.