The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rigid

Chapter 6

Heidi knew what the problem was but knowing what the problem was and having a solution were two entirely different things.

Heidi thrashed in her bed, as if switching positions would somehow cure what ailed her. The girl groaned into her pillow. This was insane, she told herself. This was insane. She had school tomorrow. She had to get some rest.

The girl thrashed yet again. Stop it, she told herself. Stop it!

What would it hurt, she asked herself. Just a few minutes between her legs. What would it hurt?

Shut up, the girl told herself for the umpteenth time. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. You know what the problem is. You can’t do it.

Yeah, but the way things are going, she answered back, you’re going to be up all night long if you don’t do something.

Aargh, she growled at herself. Just be quiet and go to sleep.

Heidi thrashed yet again. She knew what the problem was. It was that damned helmet.

Heidi gave into her needs, letting her fingers push their way down inside her panties. Oh yeah, she told herself. Oh yeah. That was more like it, only ... she moaned softly in frustration ... only she knew what she needed. She needed something more ... something more rigid.

Heidi wasn’t sure how she finally managed it but somehow, she managed to fall asleep but the sleep was not restful ... well, except for that one dream, the one where the two guys were sharing her back and forth between one another, well, she might not have been all that restful but at least she was at peace.

Morning came and Heidi found herself spectacularly unrefreshed from the past night’s sleep. The high school senior groaned as she pulled herself out of bed. I can’t go to school like this, she told herself. I just can’t.

The shower at least afforded her the opportunity to take advantage of herself. She loved the way her soapy fingers felt as they glided over her body and slipped between her legs but while her fingers gave her a momentary reprieve, it was still only just a momentary reprieve.

Heidi dressed herself for school but she couldn’t help thinking about the helmet she knew was in her father’s study. More than anything, she wanted to go in there and put it on but she didn’t dare. What if her father came in and caught her. It would be too risky.

But when she came into the kitchen, she found her father wasn’t there. “Where’s dad,” she asked.

“He had to go into work early,” her mother said.

Her father wasn’t there, Heidi realized. That meant ...

Breakfast couldn’t go fast enough. Did she have enough time before school, she wondered. Hell, did she really care? The first chance she had, she let herself into her father’s study.

The helmet was right where it was supposed to be, almost as if it were waiting for her. Heidi sat down in the chair and she slipped the helmet on her head. She didn’t see the computer screen light up because her mind had already gone blank and she never noticed the words “Programming complete” when she took the helmet off and put it back.

Heidi felt much better now. Well, there was something else she wanted, but now that the helmet had done its work, that could wait for the moment, as long as she didn’t have to wait too long.

She arrived at school with barely enough time. She didn’t bother circling the lot for a place to park. If she didn’t find a place quickly, she knew she was going to have to park on the street and she knew they weren’t supposed to do that but some things just couldn’t be helped.

She found a spot real near the gate. Good enough, she told herself. Just park the car and go.

The first bell rang while she was still in the parking lot and Heidi scrambled even faster. She was going to be late if she didn’t hurry.

Only why didn’t that worry her, she wondered. It should but it didn’t. If she were more than a couple minutes late, she’d probably be sent to the vice principal’s office and Mr. Robie wasn’t a man you wanted to toy with. He was so inflexible, so rigid.

Rigid, Heidi thought. There was that word. Rigid. In spite of herself, her pace slowed. Maybe she did want that.

What was she doing, she thought as she once again picked up her pace. She didn’t want to be late.

No time to stop at the lockers, she thought. She’d just have to lug her stuff around until she finally had time to drop it off later. Fortunately, she had everything she needed for first period in her book bag.

Second bell rang just as she got to her classroom.

“Where were you,” Dori hissed.

“I was running late,” Heidi said.

“Yes, I can see that, but you’re never late.”

Heidi’s voice dropped to a near whisper. “It was the helmet,” she said.

“Oh.” That was all that had to be said because once the helmet was mentioned, Dori understood completely.

The helmet didn’t really calm her down. It just allowed her to focus on what was important and as Heidi sat there in class, there was only one thing that was important to her.

She needed something rigid.

Her mind toyed with that word. Rigid. She loved that word. She loved the way it sounded. She loved what it meant, and most of all, she loved the way it made her feel between her legs.

But as much as the helmet allowed her to focus, Heidi found it nearly impossible to focus on what her teacher was saying. Oh sure, she had her notebook out but instead of taking notes, she was making little doodles on the page, doodles that looked suspiciously like ...

Heidi quickly crossed those out. She hoped no one had seen what she’d drawn.

She started taking notes again but it was only a matter of minutes before she was making her little drawings again. She almost drew an arrow from the tip of one of them to the words “Heidi’s pussy” but she caught herself just in time.

She quickly crossed that out, too, and then she slammed her pen down just a little harder than she’d intended. She saw Dori glance her way but it didn’t matter.

Heidi looked at her pen but she knew she couldn’t trust her hands so she just sat there and listened, or at least, that was what she told herself she was doing but what she was really doing was looking and watching.

Heidi had no idea what Mr. Lewin was talking about, something about the works of contemporary American authors she supposed, because that was what the class was supposed to be about, but what Heidi was thinking about was was what Mr. Lewin had in his pants. She wondered if he had something rigid in there, something rigid that she could have, something rigid that she needed.

This time, Heidi didn’t see her friend look at her, but it wouldn’t have mattered if she had. She didn’t care what other people thought. All she cared about was just how rigid her teacher was and just how wet thinking about how rigid he was was making her tight, little pussy.

The bell rang and the students quickly gathered up their things. Dori caught up with Heidi just outside of class and she pulled her friend to one side. “You were thinking about Mr. Lewin,” she accused in a hushed voice.

“What if I was?”

“You got to stop it,” her friend said. “You got to get it under control?”

“You mean under control ... like you?”

“Yeah, under control, like me.”

Heidi snorted. “Yeah right. You can’t fool me. I know you want it, too.”

“Well, maybe so,” Dori admitted, “but at least I don’t go around drawing cocks in my notebook.”

“Yeah well, I crossed it out.”

“That’s not the point. The point is you got to get yourself under control.”

“I know,” Heidi said. “I know.”

She might have known, she told herself, but knowing and actually doing anything about it were two different things altogether and it wasn’t just the male teachers that were a problem to her. Heidi found herself imagining what the diminutive Ms. Mickelson would look like with a huge strap on between her legs. Just the thought of it was enough to make Heidi wet with pleasure, Ms. Mickelson telling her to take her jeans down, Ms. Mickelson telling her to bend over desk, Ms. taking down her panties.

Heidi couldn’t help but moan at the thought of her Asian Studies teacher coming up behind her and shoving her cock between her legs. Heck, she’d probably have to stand on a stool to do it, but that didn’t matter just so long as her cock was long enough and hard enough and ... and rigid enough to give her what she needed.

By the end of the day, Heidi was a wreck. Her pussy seemed to be on a near constant overload and she knew the only thing that was going to help her was if she got something nice and hard and ... and rigid.

With the last bell of the day, the kids all surged towards their lockers. Lockers were opened and items were inserted even as others were withdrawn. Book bags were filled and kids chatted noisily even as they flung their now fully prepped book bags onto their shoulders and prepared to go wherever it was that they were going next. All of them but one, that is.

Heidi just stood there. The last period had been the hardest of the day. She had Mr. Giles as a teacher and all the girls kept saying how he was such a total cutie, and some of the girls, behind his back, of course, were wondering how he’d do in bed.

Heidi had never engaged in that speculation. It was disrespectful, she’d told herself. It was disrespectful, except ... except now that she was looking at him, she was beginning to wonder. Just how hard was he, she wondered. Just how rigid.

So there she was at her locker, almost incapable of moving. Her pussy was so wet and it was all because of Mr. Giles.

With a start, Heidi realized that everyone else had gone. Guiltily, she took one last look into her book bag and then she slammed her locker shut. It was time to go.

As much of a hurry as she was in, she almost literally ran into Mr. Blalock when she rounded the corner.

“Whoa there, Missy. You need to watch where you’re going.”

“Yes, sir,” Heidi said. “Sorry, sir.”

“Well no harm done,” the man said. “Continue on.”

And that would have been it except that Mr. Blalock was the coach of the varsity football team. He was a big man and Heidi seemed to recall that he’d played football somewhere before. The boys all called him Bad Ass Blalock but what Heidi was thinking was as big as he was, he must have a nice, hard cock. In fact, he was probably pretty rigid. “Um, Mr. Blalock?”

“Yeah,”

“I was wondering if I could talk to you.”

“You want to talk to me,” the coach asked in surprise.

Heidi nodded.

The coach looked at the girl. “You’re not trying to get more playing time for a boyfriend of yours, are you,” and Heidi shook her head. “Okay then, what are you trying to get?”

“Can we, um, can we go somewhere more private.”

The man looked at the girl but he came to a decision quickly. “Sure,” he said. “We can go back to my office.”

What was she doing, Heidi wondered even as she followed the man back to his office. What was she doing, and yet even as she asked herself that, she was asking herself something else. I wonder how rigid his cock is, she asked herself. I wonder how I can get a look at it?

The man led Heidi back to the athletic offices and then he led her into a little room. He motioned her to a chair even as he took a seat behind his desk. “Okay,” he said. “What’d you want to talk about?”

What did she want to talk about. Heck, she couldn’t just come right out and say it, could she. She had to have a reason. She had to have a strategy. She had to ...

“Can I see your cock,” she blurted out suddenly.

“What’d you say?”

Oh my God, Heidi thought. She couldn’t believe it. She sounded like such a fucking slut but she knew she had to say it. “I want to see your cock,” she said. “Can I see it?”

“So, you’re one of those girls,” the man said. “I didn’t have you figured that way, but tell me, how old are you?”

“I’m eighteen.”

“You sure about that?”

“Of course, I’m sure. I’m eighteen.”

“All right then, because we can’t have any underage girls in here.”

“I’m not underage. I’m eighteen.”

The man got up and he came around the desk. He pushed the door shut and then he opened his jeans and pushed them down past his hips. “I’ll let you take it out,” the man told her, “because I know that’s what girls like you like to do.”

Heidi wasn’t sure what he meant about that crack about ‘girls like you’ but she just didn’t care. She reached inside his underwear and she pulled his cock out and she moaned as she did it. Oh yeah, this was good. Oh yeah, his cock was so hard. Oh yeah. He was so fucking rigid.

“Can I suck it,” she asked.

“Go ahead,” the man told her. “Knock yourself out.”

Heidi opened her mouth and she let her mouth slide down around his cock. “Mmm yeah,” she moaned. “Mmm, that was good.”

“Do you like that,” the man asked.

Heidi nodded even as she continued to suck on that cock.

“Yeah. Girls like you like sucking on a cock like this, but I know what girls like you really want.”

Heidi wasn’t about to stop to ask him what he meant.

“Do you want to know what girls like you want? Huh?” The man pushed her off of his cock. “Do you want to know?”

“Yeah.”

“Stand up then.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Stand up. Let me see your body.”

Heidi did as she was told to do.

“Take your jeans down.”

Again, Heidi did as she was told to do.

“Now the panties. Take them down, too.”

Heidi pulled her panties down.

“turn around and face the desk.”

Again, Heidi did as she was told to do. She knew the man was watching her and then she could feel his hand on her ass and she could feel his fingers sliding down between her legs.”

“You like this?”

“Yeah, I like it.”

The man entered her without warning and Heidi moaned. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “So big. So hard. So ...” She moaned again. “So rigid.”

The man just grunted as his cock worked between her legs.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez, yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me just like that.”

“Don’t you worry, honey. Vic Blalock knows just what girls like you really want.”

Heidi moaned. This was what she needed.

“You’re going to dum for me, aren’t you.” It was a statement, not a question. “Girls like you are always ready to cum for me.”

She was going to cum. She was going to cum so hard and that’s when she felt it, the feel of his cock as it surged between her legs and Heidi moaned to herself. Daddy was going to be so mad at her but she couldn’t help herself. She knew what she needed. She needed to feel something rigid between her legs.