The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the usual disclaimer on those who are under the age of eighteen and/or mentally ill, sick, or other wise have difficulty accepting that these stories are exactly just stories. This story is only to posted and published as free through the ‘Erotic MCStories’ web site.

Ring of Gold

By the Shank.

CHAPTER I

Another day had passed with nothing but gray skies and accompanying rain blowing through the area. I reflected on the dull day, the boring, less than exciting job that I had landed for the government.

I work at a transportation office for the military. The unfortunate job that I had was to occasionally inspect the goods, household goods and other shipping items that came to this remote area of the world for the military soldiers, sailors, and air force personnel of the U.S. forces. I never had to worry about Marines because they were not stationed in this part of Europe. The benefits were that the government paid for me to live here in Germany and afforded me the same basic benefits as the military. I could go almost anywhere on the base and use all the facilities that were available. That meant a free gym, free pool, and cheap booze if I chose to drink.

The sad part was that I had arrived here in the country about three months ago and I still didn’t have many friends or a girlfriend. I was lonely, living in a three bedroom house, complete with a European full size bed that had to be covered by queen size sheets in two different rooms, just in case I had company, and all the comforts of a well thought out bachelor. Me.

Subsequently, when I come home to this old, but well taken care of, old farmhouse converted into a home, I change and leave, going straight for the gym for arduous two hour workouts that leave me tired and aching, but relatively less stressed. Then I would come home, get cleaned up, and watch movies and German tv to the best of my ability. As you can guess, after three months of this, I got really bored.

I finally got off my ass and decided to see the world. I drove to Heidelburg, and viewed the Heidelburg Castle. I went to Kaiserslaughtern, the largest American base in Germany. I drove to Nuremburg, where the great, war crime trials were held. I saw Austria and walked where Julie Andrews sang her songs. I even went to Belgium, where the world’s greatest chocolate is made, and ate a bunch of it for pure sugar enjoyment. I still didn’t meet any women worth speaking of, however I saw quite a few.

After two months of beating my car up and going all these places with no one to share with, I began to get discouraged. I beautiful desirable women everywhere. They would look back at me, sometimes say hello to me, which would normally require a response from a normal person. Unfortunately I am also kind of shy and as a result, not very approachable either.

Before I got the job with the government, I worked as a freelance bouncer through the state of Arizona and New Mexico. Being medium to heavily built always landed me a good job at the bars. It also developed some nasty habits in social looking that I have not been able to get rid of since. Looking cold, competent and ready to tear some ones arm off helps a lot when trouble starts to brew. If you look fierce and mean enough, sometimes you wouldn’t have to demonstrate the other more brutal skills that are also required for the bouncing job. I still maintained the face for it and that normally got me nil when attempting to talk to a pretty girl. Add the size of 225 pounds onto a 5′11″ frame, most women don’t want to talk to you for fear you might be a psycho woman beater. A female friend of mine did tell me that I was attractive and had a great sense of humor. She also told me that I looked vicious and hard. Many women liked me in her circle of friends, but were afraid to talk to me. The ones that did and found out that I was a teddy bear inside had a tendency to get snobbish and pushy, seeing where the limitations where. Then they would snub me.

Now I have an active imagination and a wild sexual streak that just flows through me. Sometimes my fantasies go off the deep end. Specially when I have been snubbed by a woman. I have a tendency to think up all kinds of wild things and get carried away. I have several things that I like in women and I try to indulge myself in the looking portion of it whenever possible. Women that have great legs and nad great asses. Women who aren’t afraid to show their legs and dress them up in the usual nylons and stockings and stuff. I like that kind of stuff and find it a turn on.

Well, things began to finally change for the better for me one fine afternoon while taking a walk through one of these famous castle like church areas in Germany.

I was looking at the grave markers in this old out of the way small town that had been here for centuries. As I was walking through the this area, the grass had hidden a small stone border around this old mound with a large obsidian appearing capping on it. I tripped and fell on the capping with all my weight. As I fell I threw my hand out to catch myself and ended up breaking a small seal like engraving on the stone. Looking around quickly, I saw that I was still unobserved by anyone else there and had not lost any cool points to anyone who might have watched the spectacle of me falling. I quickly checked to see if I could repair the small hole when I saw a faint gleam under the small cap.

I quickly pulled the rest of the cap out of the way and stuck my pinky finger inside to see if I could pull out what the object was. It turned out to be a small golden ring, curiously made and designed. I didn’t recognize the cyrillic writing on the edges, but I could see the design was old and unique indeed.

I again looked around one more time to check if anyone saw me. No one did, so I placed the ring on my little finger and then replaced the cap as best I could, then covered the small cap with some moss. After some more sight seeing, I took the long drive home and then crashed, sleeping the sleep of the exhausted.

The next day was Monday. Another day of playing around doing the transportation stuff. I went into the office and began looking through the agenda for the day, checking for appointments on incoming housing goods. There none, so I sat back, drank some coffee, and began working on verifying shipments for the next week. As I was working, I saw my co-worker come in from a staff meeting, going to her desk and setting up for the day. As usual I admired her from afar, covertly.

Her name was Loes Grumman. She was a beautiful lady, in her mid twenties, with long blonde hair that she always kept in a pony tail or in a bun. She had awesome legs from years of riding a bicycle here in Germany, she also had an extremely trim figure with nice breasts that were not oversized but matched her figure perfectly. Today she was wearing a dress, that had a full skirt, which ended at the knee. A narrow bodice that came up to two straps which went over her shoulders, under which she wore a white blouse. The dress was a blue with light red plaid, to which she wore low red pumps and dark smoke colored hose. I was impressed. She was also married.

Fortunately for me, her desk was positioned so that I could watch her at an angle as she came and went, and as she sat behind her desk. Her desk was before mine and to the right, which gave me a great view of her legs. This is where things got interesting.

As I watched her, I wished like I had done a thousand times before, that she would unconsciously pull her dress up over her thighs more so that she would be more ‘comfortable’. This time as I wished this thought, the ring I was wearing got warm. Then Loes’ hand came down from her desk and absently pulled her skirt up to just over mid thigh and then resumed typing on her computer. I gaped in shock as I looked at more of her leg than I had ever seen before. They were sensational. The lights shone softly on a light shimmer off the hose she was wearing. From what I could tell, there wasn’t a blemish on those legs. After staring for about five minutes, I then absently thought, wishfully, that she would raise the skirt just a little higher so I could see if she was wearing shear or reinforced nylons. I was curious.

The ring again got warm. A moment later, she again reached down, obviously without thinking, and pulled the skirt up to almost her waist and then resumed typing on the computer. I was again in shock, only this time, I was putting two and two together. I was hoping beyond hope, that what I was thinking was right. I looked at the ring and looked and Loes and thought about what I wanted. Curious, I thought about Loes kicking off her shoes while working, something I had never seen her do. Sure enough, she kicked both shoes off her feet and rubbed them on the carpet for a second. Then she went back to typing.

This was getting interesting. I didn’t know how far I could go with this thing, but I was going to test it to the max. I then urged a growing need to use the bathroom on her. Loes stood up and started to head for the john. I then thought about Loes forgetting to button the dress back up all the way before coming back to her desk. I was glad it was a slow day for both of us. I was starting to have fun at work for the first time.

Loes returned from the john, still shoeless, and low and behold. Her dress was unbuttoned nearly to the top. The dress just parted and billowed back showing her blouse, which was tucked into her nylons, the sheer nylons themselves, and the lace white underwear underneath. I was really impressed. It was only nine-fifteen and all was well.

As Loes sat back down, I decided I wanted to see her in orgasm. I thought about her being in sexual need. Loes started to type again, but it got noticeably slower as I pushed more sexual heat on her. I saw her start to wiggle in her chair. Another thought and she stopped typing. I had her close her eyes and slowly turn her chair around for me to watch. I then wished her conscious mind to slowly be suppressed as her need grew even greater.

Loes started to respond very well. She put her hand lightly over the nylons covering her crotch and began rubbing. I saw her panties get darker with dampness as she opened her mouth and started to breathe harder with soft moans. She then pulled her nylons up with her left hand as she thrust her right under the nylons, still rubbing outside the panties. Finally Loes took the big plunge and thrust her hand under the panties as well. I watched as her hand moved frantically in and out under the nylons and underwear.

Loes moved her legs wider in the seat as she thrust her hand in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were still closed as she got more frantic. I smelled her sweet scent in the air and heard the wetness as she thrashed her pussy with her hand. Finally Loes achieved her orgasm. Her legs opened even wider as she took herself over the edge. Her toes pointed out straight and she let out a soft cry, her whole body trembling and jerking as she went through the spasms of orgasmic bliss.

When she got done, I had her take her hands back out and resume working as if nothing had happened. I also figured that she should button back up and straighten up a bit while she was at it. I left her hand smelling like it did and left her wondering why she felt like she had an orgasm and why her hand kept smelling like her sex. I figured wishing her memory of the incident to be clean would trip her out a little. A few minutes later, Loes stood up, smelled her hand with a confused look and then went to the bathroom. She came back out later with a paper towel still in her hand as she was drying it.

I thought what had just happened and what I had just witnessed/did. I figured that I had better explore this ring thing a little more before I started doing stupid things. I then smiled to myself. What better way to explore than with Loes? She is here and so am I. The office we work in is isolated from the other offices. We have a warehouse in the back, but no shipments coming today. I figured what the hell. I needed some fun to.

I figured that I would give it a rest for today and start fresh tomorrow, but I could set them up right before we left from work.

When the end of the workday finally arrived, the boss told us to go on ahead and leave. Before Loes could bundle up and head for the door, I implanted the thoughts of wearing another button up front style dress tomorrow, along with a garter and stockings this time. I wanted the high heeled pumps also but I wanted her to carry them separate in a bag and wear normal shoes. This would cut down on herr husband asking questions. I also figured that when she got to work, I wanted the underwear off. I watched her as she wandered down the walkway to the bike shack. Tomorrow would be fun.