The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

THE QUEEN GOES HOME

A mile away and hidden half by a cloud, the Queen of Hearts would appear as just a speck to the construction workers. However, her eyes could zoom in on them as if she were ten feet away. She’d come to watch Joe for awhile now. She’d found out where he was working from his parents. He had a construction job and was currently on the roof of their current project, hammering away at the shingles. He looked good. Very fit, not much different at 23 then he had at 18 when they were together.

She’d followed him for awhile now like an unseen spy satellite in the sky. She followed him home, a nice condo, good for a bachelor. There was no sign of any woman’s things in his apartment, he never called anyone or got calls from anyone other then a work mate and his parents. He mostly just sat in his chair, watched TV or played video games. He had a golden retriever to keep him company. Socializing was a few beers with the work crew during happy hour every Friday.

Today was the day she made contact. Olivia flew over to a building near the work site and slowly lowered herself down to an alley. She opened her travel bag and got changed.

* * *

“Holy shit! I’m in love,” said a construction worker, holding his hand over his heart and beating it.

“Dayumn! I got dis,” said the crew’s boss, a handsome black man that fancied himself a ladies man.

“Come on Joe, check this chick out. She looks like a fucking porn star.”

Joe Hart hammered a nail into the shingle and looked up. His eyes going wide. The woman marching up to the site did indeed look like a porn star. She had on a tight white blouse, stretched out by her large bosom and showing impressive cleavage. She had on a short black skirt that showed off legs accentuated by high heels. Her blonde hair was tied back on her head and she wore dark rimmed glasses over her face. She was the secretary or business executive that would walk into the room and at her bosses insistence, let her hair down, take her glasses off and start undoing her blouse while the male porn star pulled his cock out. “Jesus,” muttered Joe.

“Told ya. I never seen a finer looking piece of ass.”

“That’s my ex-girlfriend,” said Joe still staring.

“That is your ex! Now I see why you never got over her. You didn’t tell me she was into porn.”

“She’s not,” said Joe. “She’s just well developed.”

“I don’t think she looks like a porn star, she looks like the Queen of Hearts to me,” said another crewman.

“All those meteor freaks look like porn stars.”

Joe glanced at his colleagues wryly. He turned back and watched his black boss chatting up his ex-girlfriend. His boss looked up at him and then at the blonde and then back up at the roof. Joe stood up. “Hey Hart,” yelled the boss. “Someone to see ya.”

Joe’s heart was beating fast as he climbed down the ladder. Technically he hadn’t seen Olivia since she dumped him. He had driven by her parents house dozens of times on major holidays and caught the occasional glimpse of her visiting and of course he kept up on her exploits. He came around the side of the house and approached her. Her lips curled up, the grin spreading across her beautiful face until she was smiling broadly at him. She seemed very pleased to see him. “Hello Joe,” she said.

“Olive,” he nodded. “Good to see you.”

“You too.” She opened her arms to give him a hug. He held his arms out, then they fell. Both took a step towards each other then backed off in awkwardness. “You look good.”

“So do you,” replied Joe. “The same as you did in high school. Well not everything.” It was hard meeting the gaze of a buxom woman like Olivia Queen. Every instinct in his brain was trying to pull his eyes down to stare at her cleavage instead. That’s where all his coworkers eyes were. Olivia had virtually stopped all work on the house. He’d loved her firm average breasts in high school, but he had to admit the swollen globes of her new breasts were magnificent. He regretted that he hadn’t gotten to see them before she dumped him. “What are you doing here?” he asked, both curious and suspicious.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately,” she said after taking a deep breath. “I’ve missed you a lot since we broke up.”

“You dumped me remember.”

“I remember, but Joe, I never wanted to hurt you.”

“Well you did. It still hurts. It hurts seeing you now and on the news every night.”

“That’s not what I meant. I didn’t want to hurt you, physically. Joe, I’ve flown into an active volcano and bored new lava tunnels to keep it from destroying a city. I can pick up a M1A1 battle tank and toss it two miles without breaking a sweat. Back then I wasn’t used to my powers. I was scared. Scared, I might hurt someone especially someone I loved. I was scared I’d kill you.

“That’s why you broke up with me?” Joe looked stunned. “I wish you’d told me. I’ve spent the last five years going over and over in my head what went wrong. I thought the super hero thing had gone to your head and you thought you were better then me. I was too normal for you.”

“Normal is all I ever wanted.”

“So why are you here? Why come to see me now? We could have stayed friends.”

“Joe,” said Olivia staring into her ex’s eyes, looking for a reaction. “I’ve gotten used to my powers. I’m not scared any more.”

Joe’s eyebrows shot up and his forehead wrinkled as it hit him. “You want to get back together?”

“Yes,” said Olivia. “I want to try at least.”

“Jesus, Olive,” moaned Joe. He was actually shaking a little. He’d dreamed this would happen someday. “You broke my heart. I’m not sure I could take being dumped again.”

“Breaking up with you broke my heart to. All I ever wanted was to cheerlead, go to college with you, get married and start a family. I wish I’d never gone on that stupid cruise.“

“Me too,“ said Joe.

“Can we at least have coffee then?” she asked. “We can talk it over.”

“Sure, that sounds good,” he replied. “I’m off in an hour. There’s a coffee shop a block away. We can talk things over. Take it slow.”

“Slow is good,” said Olivia.

Coffee turned to dinner. Dinner turned to Olivia going home with Joe where he finally got to see her new enhanced breasts as well as the rest of her. A clearly emotionally overwhelmed Joe didn’t last long when she mounted him. Despite his lack of staying power and having a penis only half the size of Betty‘s, Olivia was surprised to find herself cumming as he shot his small wad of sperm into her pussy. It wasn’t a sexually overwhelmed orgasm, it was a love orgasm and she hadn’t had one of those in five years.

They were married a month later. Both their families were overjoyed to see the two high school lovebirds back together. The wedding and reception was a joyous occasion. Joe’s coworkers were awed by the sheer number of gorgeous women that showed up on the bride’s side. Most of the Wildcats were there and some other friends who served the Hall of Righteousness from time to time. Betty was the standout absentee. She would have been maid of honor, had already been told she would be maid of honor at Olivia and Joe’s planned wedding five years ago. Olivia just looked sad and explained that as second most powerful hero at the Hall, Betty had to stay and monitor the global computers for signs of trouble. Joe nodded, suspecting there was something more to the story, but never suspecting the truth.

The reception party lasted four hours. Everyone had a great time and got drunk, laughing and dancing. As often happens at weddings, some of the bride’s maids got overly emotional, drunk, and they hooked up with some of the male guests. Joe’s boss and another coworker ended up sleeping with Dream Shadow and Sister Sponge. Both men had the best nights of their lives.

Taking it slow was already out the door. Olivia went off birth control immediately and within a year, she was pregnant even as she took her real estate exam. Joe with the help of his coworkers built them a private house near the woods, so the Queen of Hearts could come and go as needed and she was needed, often, but she only took the big jobs that the rest of the Hall couldn’t handle without her.

When Emma was born, they shared time raising her. Joe worked part time while Olivia showed houses and she stayed home when he worked on jobs. Everything had turned out exactly as they had both always wanted it to be.

Olivia, Joe, and Emma were a happy family.