The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

I WANT THIS COCK

“Tell me you don’t want this cock.”

“I do,” she whispered, staring at it. The Queen licked her lips with lust for it. Don’t do this Olivia. Don’t do this. She fell to her knees and reached out for that hard thirteen inch black cock.

It was their fourth battle. He pulled his penis out at every time they fought trying to get her to service him. The first time she saw it, it was like he took it out and slapped her in the face with it. She’d heard stories about it’s affect on women. She resisted and gave him a big uppercut to the skeletal jaw.

At thirteen inches, Samedi’s was the biggest penis on record to come out of the golden shower event. That wasn’t quite true as when the Yakuza crime lord, Yamashita Kazuko turned into his alter ego, the giant red rage monster Mr. Oni. His huge crimson penis was over three feet long, but that didn’t quite count. Olivia’s hand was shaking as she spit on Samedi’s swollen black cock head and began to stroke it with her hand.

Confronting him on a mini-sub was probably a bad idea. The confined space trapped his pheromones and made him hard to resist. Navy sonar had detected the sub trying to run the blockade. Samedi and Shango were trying to run a load of the super marijuana to the states when the Queen of Hearts showed up. She flew into the water, lifted the minisub out and flew it straight to the penitentiary for super powered individuals.

The Queen of Hearts stepped back and watched the main hatch slowly open. The first to emerge was Shango. “Je vais te tuer, salope!” he shouted, pulling an Emperor Palpatine and shooting lightning from his hands. The Queen calmly walked into the lightning. She felt it and there was a slight sting, but other then that, there was little effect. On her body that is, her specially made suit didn’t quite fare so well. The bottom front burned away exposing her belly, burn holes appeared in her heart and one side of the top burned away completely exposing her right breast, pure white and unaffected. She hurried up before her entire suit burned away and gave all the watching prison guards a show. Olivia grabbed Shango’s wrist and threw him off the sub and to the prison yard. Guards quickly surrounded him and dragged him off to the specially made cell that dampened his electrical powers. He’d been there twice before.

“Come out Baron,” said the Queen, looking down the hatch.

“Come and get me, my amour,” he replied.

The Queen of Hearts jumped down, her heart skipping a beat when she saw him sitting in the sub’s command chair, buck naked. The pheromones were so strong in the mini-sub that it was worse then the first time she saw his cock. This time it was like he was slapping her in the face with it over and over, her mouth watering as she tried to taste him. “Lets have at it, Baron,” she said, raising her fists, but staring at his cock.

“I don’t want to fight you, Queen.”

“That’s because you lose every time, Baron. I‘m tired of this.”

“Tired! You need a vacation. Fly me back to my palace in Port Au Baron and I will give you the most pleasurable vacation of you life. They say the female orgasm is a great way to relieve stress you know.”

“Knock it off, Baron.”

“I’d rather knock you up instead,” he replied. “Think about it, mon cherie. We are the most powerful beings to come out of the golden shower. We belong together. You and I, side by side, ruling the world.”

“Damn!” she whispered, still staring at his cock. It continued to give off pheromones, filling the tight confines of the sub.

“Gets in your head doesn’t it,” he said.

She nodded.

“Tell me you don’t want this cock.”

“I do,” she whispered, and that was how Olivia found herself kneeling before her most hated foe and spitting on his cock head while she began stroking it.

“I’m sure your pussy is quite wet for it my dear. You don’t need to lubricate it any more, unless of course you’d like to suck it. Why don’t you strip off that uniform and let me see you in all your enhanced beauty?”

Olivia’s hand was shaking as she jerked off his cock. Sweat was pouring down her forehead and it wasn’t just from the heat inside the sub. His cock was so hot and powerful. She could feel it throbbing in her hand. I bet his cum does taste good. I bet it would feel good stuffing my pussy. I bet our son would be magnificent. Damn it! I wish I wasn’t on the pill so that he could put a baby in my belly. She pictured him kneeling beside her, putting a hand on her swollen belly and feeling their baby kick as they stood on the balcony of his palace overlooking the blue Caribbean.

“Whoa there! Slow down a little,” said the Baron.

Her hand had started moving rapidly up and down the long shaft while she fantasized about it. There was her solution. She grinned in triumph. Her hand went into super speed, turning into a blur as she masturbated the huge cock as fast as her super strength allowed.

“Yeah, um, that’s good baby, but wouldn’t you rather do that with your pus… OH MERDE!”

Those huge coconut sized balls under the Baron’s cock suddenly emptied their load. The Baron’s first wad of ejaculate covered her big red heart. The second splattered all over her face. The third her chest, soaking the exposed breast and leaving his thick sperm dripping off her erect nipple. The fourth wad splattered on her lower face, a good deal of his hot sperm entering her mouth. It was as good as she imagined! She bent the hard spurting cock back down so that the remaining three wads hit her breasts and chest again. Each and every squirt of his hot seed was like getting a soda can’s worth of fluid splattered on you. She was soaked by the time his balls kicked into overdrive, producing more and more sperm. The Queen now looked like she’d taken a swim in a pool filled with vanilla pudding.

‘Umm, getting a little sensitive,” moaned the Baron, the sperm flying from his swollen cock head like water from a hose with a finger over the nozzle making it spray out.

Olivia quit stroking the big black cock and pulled back from it in horror. The monster blasted a few final wads before it finally began to soften. She grabbed the Baron by the neck and pulled him towards her. The black bastard leaned into her and kissed her full on the lips. She launched into the sky, flying up through the sub’s hatch while he continued kissing her before she pushed him away tossing the Baron into the yard as she kept flying up. She couldn’t let the guards see her like this. She flew up into the clouds and paused hovering, Her hand was still trembling as she reached out and pinched her sperm covered nipple. Her other hand found her crotch, her fingers pushing into her suit, feeling her heat and dampness. She pushed the suit’s crotch aside and moaned as her fingers entered her needy pussy. Her hand left her nipple, scooping up some of the Baron’s seed and shoving it into her mouth.

God, she was a fool. Why hadn’t she fucked him? It wasn’t too late. She could swoop down and rescue her lover before the guards hauled him off.

The Queen of Hearts fought to pull herself together. She felt like she was going mad with lust for her greatest enemy’s cock. She rose higher until she found a storm system and flew through the rain cloud to rinse his cum off her body. She then aimed herself towards Washington DC and The Hall Of Righteousness. She desperately needed someone to talk to.