The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

BLACK COCK BETTY

Betty watched her nude best friend fly off to go rescue more of their squad from the island of madness. Her windows rattled as Olivia broke the sound barrier. She lived with her parents in a good neighborhood and they usually left the back door unlocked. It was cold and drizzling, Washington state being a world away from the Caribbean. She went to check the door, the ugly black penis slapping on her thighs as she walked. The hideous tip almost reaching her knee.

The door was unlocked, thankfully. Olive hadn’t seemed bothered by the weather, but she’d nearly froze to death on the flight here. Her parents would be at work so she was safe. Still half frozen, Betty snuck up the stairs to her room. Her bed was made, the curtains and bedspread all in pink. A teddy bear, a stuffed unicorn, and some other stuffed animals were seated on her bed, patiently awaiting her return home. She hurried to the upstairs shower and let the water get as hot as she could stand before stepping under it, finally starting to feel warm. Betty wondered if she might be able to scrub off the nasty golden fluid that had turned her into a monster. She grabbed a bar of soap and ran it all over her new body, scrubbing all around the hideous male sex organ between her legs. It didn’t work and Betty slowly slid down into the tub, crying under the shower.

She stayed under the shower until the hot water ran out. Freezing again was worse then feeling sorry for herself, so she turned the water off and dried her nude body off. Her breasts weren’t so bad at all. She would have loved them and so would her boyfriend or he would have if she didn’t have a black penis dangling between her legs. Her boyfriend wasn’t of much concern to her. She was planning on dumping him anyway before college where she intended to play the field. He was always a little insecure about his penis anyway and wouldn’t be able to take having a girlfriend with a penis twice his size. Betty laughed at that, a little hysterically. The thing between her legs was hideous. She was as pale white as any red head of Irish decent could be and the penis was as black as coal, African black, the color her Nigerian lover’s cock had been. They’d looked so hot together, the contrast between their skins being the sexiest thing she’d ever seen. He wasn’t going to be her last black man. Then the ceiling of his cabin had started melting away and she got rained on. She’d never forget the look on his face as he dissolved beneath her still bouncing hips. He died and she stole his cock. Only it wasn’t his cock. His cock had only been half the size of hers and half as thick too. The thing between her legs was a true monster and would have looked normal on a horse, not a man.

Betty felt pressure on her bladder. She sat down on the toilet, jumping off as soon as her penis touched the cold water in the toilet bowl. She crinkled her nose in distaste as she reluctantly wiped her penis off with the wash cloth from the tub. She then stood beside the toilet, grabbed the base of the thick penis and relaxed her bladder. The big black cock jerked and then it sprayed some urine all over the toilet seat. She got it under control, aiming the stream in the bowl, watching the steady stream of urine from her penis turn the bowl yellow. She pictured all the times, she’d been forced to sit in a nasty port-a-potty or squat in the woods when hiking. Well at least she wouldn’t have that problem anymore.

She heard a car pull up in the driveway and quickly ran to her room to get dressed. The television came on downstairs. The news coverage was all about the meteor explosion on the island. Betty tiptoed downstairs. Her mother and dad were huddled together on the couch looking worried at the news of the disaster. They didn’t know much yet, but some helicopters were taking long distance pictures of the island and the half sunk cruise ship. Her fourteen year old brother was sitting beside them. He was fidgetting. “I’m sure she’s fine,” said her dad, reassuring her mother.

“I am fine,” said Betty, stepping off the stairs. Her parents and brother sprang to their feet looking shocked, but relieved to see her. “Ah.. We didn’t go. Tina got caught with a joint and we got kicked off the trip.” Her dad was staring at her bosom, frowning as was her little brother, though his jaw was hanging open and his eyes were wide open. She’d thrown on a tank top. One that had fit, yesterday, now her big boobs were holding it up so high, her belly was bared and the bottom of her tits were showing. The longer nipples and outline of her areola were on display too. If Betty could turn any paler, she would have as she realized, that she’d just thrown some sweats on and it wouldn’t be hard to notice a big swinging banana cock under the material. She was suddenly grateful for the boobs as their eyes never left them.

The spell was broken and her mom flew into her arms, hugging her tight, but Betty held her crotch back from pressing against her mom. Luckily, no one noticed her bulge.

“You must be famished,” said her mother, who’s answer to every problem was to feed it.

“No mom, but I’m thirsty.

“I’ll get you some iced tea.” Her mom ran off to the kitchen.

Her dad forced his eyes off her chest though her brother’s were still glued on it. Her dad looked up into her green eyes. “Are you okay, Bidi?”

“No daddy,” she whimpered, starting to cry and flying into her dad’s arms, keeping her hips back so that she didn’t push her penis into him either.

“There there Bidi,” he whispered, patting her back. “Everything will be alright. Everything will be fine. Do you want to talk about it?”

No,” she pushed off him. “Not yet.” Her brother had finally peeled his eyes off her breasts and was staring suspiciously at her crotch. She turned away from him just as her mom sat a glass of iced tea down on the dining room table. “Thanks mom,” she said. Betty walked over to the table, held her hand out reaching for the glass. It slid several inches into her hand.

Everyone saw it. Her dad gulped. “How are the others?”

“I don’t know. Olive is fine. She… she flew me here.”

“I see. Call her as soon as you can. You need to get your stories straight. You were here all weekend. All the girls were. We’ll talk with the parents. We don’t want the authorities to know you were on that island.”

“Thanks Dad,” she said, gratefully.

That night, she sat in her desk chair at her computer. Olivia had just agreed to the plan. No one would know. Her television was on. The news stories were getting weirder. One news copter caughter a buxom nude woman with brightly colored macaw wings flying past it. A coast guard copter had been destroyed by a water spout caused by a naked black cheerleader whose lower end was a twirling tornado, just like the Tazmanian devil on the cartoons. The tornado girl had hit the water, sucking it up in a waterspout that rose to hit the copter. It probably wasn’t intentional. The waterspout flew off to the mainland. Everyone had large breasts or penises. The news videos blurred them out. Beisde her TV screen, the stuffed animals on the bed were doing a waltz, leaping over each other, playing.

Betty turned back to her computer and looked at the wikipedia entry for telekinesis.

The next morning, Betty awoke slowly, stretching luxuriously. She reached under the covers to grab her penis, stroking it once before coming to her senses. She threw the covers back and looked at the erect monster. She had morning wood! She still felt disgusted when she grabbed the base and held it up, but she didn’t look away from it either. It was hideous, springing out erect from her pale feminine body, but truthfully, it was a lovely penis. The thing was steel hard and so firm it was unbendable. It gave off heat and she could feel the pulse inside it where she gripped it. The head was as big as a golf ball with a large flare. She figured it was a foot long, and later when she got more used to it, she did measure it as 12.75″ from the base above her large-each bigger then a tennis ball- black testicals, 12.5″ from the base in the front. She wasn’t sure what was the proper way to measure an erect cock. Thankfully, it was circumcised like the Nigerian’s had been. She hadn’t liked the looks of the two uncircumcised men, she’d slept with, but their cocks had felt plenty good inside her. She started to cry again when she realized, she’d never feel another cock inside her ever again.

When she finished crying, her penis was still hard. It ached even and several times, she caught herself reaching out to touch it, even stroking it a little. She pictured herself riding her black lover, looking down in horror as he melted beneath her and she vowed never to masturbate her ugly cock ever.

A week later, Betty held a crying Olivia to her bosum. She stroked Olivia’s blonde hair soothingly. Breaking up with her boyfriend hadn’t been hard. She’d just been with him because he was fun and was pretty good in the sack. Olivia on the other hand was devastated breaking up with Joe. She loved him and had planned on marrying him. He was equally devastated and crushed when she wouldn’t tell him why she had dumped him. Olivia was scared of her new found strength. She feared she might hurt him unless she got her strength under control. If she ever got it under control. She’d already pulled the door off her car and nearly fried a neighborhood cat with her eyes.

After the NSA paid them a visit, the girls decided it was time to leave home. The government was snooping around. Everyone was suspicious, a little scared of the big breasted cheerleaders. Olivia was their leader. She had them train and practice, saying that they needed to use their powers for good. Gain the trust of the people and you gain their acceptence. It was a good speech. They practiced just as they had as a cheerleading squad, learning to work together. Tina experimented with size changes, Olivia tested her strength. She could lift an elephant with one hand. Betty could lift one with her mind. Betty lifted boulders and threw them hard and fast at Olivia, who punched them into dust.

After several months of practicing, twelve girls in cheerleading uniforms calling themselves The Wild Cats appeared on the scene. They all wore masks around their eyes. Their uniforms were plan cheerleading outfits, not related to their school as they didn’t want to be linked back to their hometown. Their skirts were short, their bellys were bare. Betty wore biker shorts under her skirt to hold her cock down and to help hide it.

They began fighting crime. A nude masked blonde woman would fly in at supersonic speed to throw her body over a bomb, absorbing all the energy when it went off. Children trapped on the roof of a burning building found themselves magically lifted into the air and slowly lowered to the ground as a red headed woman in a cheerleading uniform hovered nearby. Terrorists plotting their attacks never noticed the half inch tall woman listening in on their plans. And so on. And so on. Soon they went from fighting crime to fighting off super villains almost as strong as themselves. Other cheerleading squads formed their own teams, like Femme Force, and some of the girls turned their powers to evil.

A year after the golden shower, Betty stood on the roof of the newly designed Hall Of Righteousness. Her eyes roamed the skys for any sign of the Queen of Hearts. Olivia had left thirty minutes ago to circle the globe. There, up in the sky, a streak at first, then a woman’s body appearing as she slowed down. Soon a grinning Olivia was landing beside her on the roof. “It worked,” she shouted.

“Obviously,” answered Bettikinetic. This was the first time Olivia had ever flown at super speed and come back with clothes on. The new form fitted white swimsuit with the red blazened heart on the chest had held up. “Congratulations.”

“No more nudity,” cried Olivia, throwing her fist in the air.

The others had new uniforms too. Betty was the only one left that still looked like a cheerleader. “It’s time,” said Betty. “Lets head downstairs.”

“… and so, to counteract this growing threat, I give you America’s secret weapon against the threats that the meteor shower produced, The Righteous Squad! Parrot girl, Brobdinagia, Tiny Tina,…” As the man said each woman’s name, they stepped forward to applause from the crowd. The streets of Washington DC were as filled with citizens looking to catch a glimpse of America’s protectors. “Bettikinetic, the Queen’s sidekick, and the Queen of Hearts, leader of The Righteous Squad.

Betty smiled and applauded. “Why do they always call me your sidekick?” she whispered.

“I don’t know,” said Olivia, waving to the crowd. She stepped up to the podium. “Thank you, Mr. President,” she told the speaker before turning to address the crowd. “And thank you for coming and thank you for putting your faith in us.”

“WE LOVE YOU QUEEN,” shouted multiple members of the audience.

Betty applauded and smiled with the rest. She always remembered that day as one of the best in her life. Washington treated founding day like it did inauguration day. There were parties and balls all over the city. The girls traveled from party to party meeting and greeting the Capitol’s rich, powerful, and famous.

They arrived back at the Hall of Righteousness late and drunk, except for Olivia who had a much higher metabolism. They were all tired and quickly retired to their rooms after saying their goodnights. Betty pulled her top off as she entered her room. She quickly dropped her skirt and wiggled out of her biker shorts. Looking at herself in the mirror. Her cock was already rising with anticipation.

Betty leaped onto the bed and opened the nearby drawer, taking out some lubrication and a box of tissues. She reached over to a nearby table and pressed a button on her laptop. The porn came on right where she wanted it. The white actress was on her knees sucking a black cock that would have impressed the hell out of Betty before the shower, now she saw it as small. Betty squirted lube in her palm and began stroking her cock.

Her vow against masturbation had only lasted three months. Her cock was getting hard all the time and her balls ached for release swelling bigger and bigger with each passing week. One morning, she laid in bed at her parents and stared at the posters of boy bands and a male pop singer on her wall. She started jerking her cock. At first, she thought she’d just jerk it off for a bit, but she quickly passed the point of no return, her hand moving faster and faster along her giant shaft. She couldn’t believe how good it felt. And it got even better. The first time she ejaculated, a long stream of white seed shot up from the dark black tip of her cock, rising nearly four feet in the air before falling to splatter on her belly and breasts. “UNHHH!” grunted Betty, falling several feet down to her bed. She’d been so engrossed in jerking off, she hadn’t realized she was levitating off her bed.

Instead of wiping up the spermy mess, she’d tried lifting all the semen off her body with her mind, but she had trouble with liquids. Instead, she levitated a roll of toilet paper from the bathroom and broke off wads of paper, wiping herself clean. She thought about jerking off a lot that day and her cock much to her consternation kept getting hard. She was an eighteen year old girl with an eighteen year old boy’s sex drive, doubled because she’d gotten peed on by an exploding meteor. The cat was out of the bag and masturbation became a daily routine.

It didn’t take long for her posters of boy bands to lose her interest. She turned to porn on the internet and she found she liked it. She read sex stories and downloaded movies everyday. Her crime fighting activities were mostly long periods of boredom interspersed with short incidents of adrenaline pumping action. She had plenty of time to play with herself.

Betty tried to find movies with good looking studs in them, quickly deciding that the female actresses should be hot too as good looking people fucking was better then one or no attractive people having sex. Something clicked in her, the first time a black male porn star appeared on the screen. She jerked her cock off while staring at the black stud taking the white actress doggy style. Her tastes went all interracial from that point. Black and white porn was the only kind she read or watched. One day, without even realizing it, Betty fired up the computer and started jerking off to an interracial blowjob. The man was standing, holding a camcorder straight down his fit black body and at a lovely red headed actress sucking his cock which was impressive for a normal human‘s. She was looking up into the camera as she sucked him. Betty found her black cock superimposed over the one on the screen as she jerked it. Suddenly, instead of pretending she was the female actress like she always did, she was now the male feeding his cock to a horny slut. From then on, she was always the male in her fantasies.

Six months after the Hall had been founded, Betty found herself in her bed, preparing to masturbate when she noticed a package sitting on her desk. She picked it up with a smile. The Righteous Squad swimsuit calendar had come out. There was Olivia on the cover in a skimpy bikini, fists on her hips like the hero she was. The others were arranged behind her. They were all wearing identical, American flag bikinis. Betty was the only one different, adding a flag patterned pair of low hanging sweats to hide her penis. Her eyes roamed the picture, it was good as were all the pictures in it. All the proceeds went to a fund to build new housing facilities for powered individuals at maximum security prisons. It had been a fun day, posing for photographers. Modeling had been a profession she considered.

The first picture was one of Parrot Girl. She was in the flag bikini, perched on a branch, her brightly colored wings spread open behind her. Parrot Girl was wearing her Macaw headed helmet, the beak curved down to protect her nose. Her head was turned looking off in the distance. Bettikinetic was laying on a beach set, hovering over her chair, a mixed drink hovering beside her. Betty thought she looked great and if she hadn’t ended up with a huge cock, she might have pursued a modeling career. Brobdinagia was posed on a giant fake beanstalk.

And then there was Olivia.

The Queen had her mask on and the patriotic bikini. She was posed as any swimsuit model would, on her knees, magnificent body fully on display. Her hands were in her hair, holding it up. Normally, the pose was one women did in the breakers, small waves rolling over their legs, their skin glistening in the sun. Olivia was on the moon. The caption on the calendar page explained how The Queen had flown the tripod mounted camera to the moon and the photographers had remotely controlled it from earth. She could hold her breath for a long time and had brought a portable oxygen tank along with her.

Already semi-stiff from anticipating getting off, her cock started hardening as she looked at the sexy picture of her best friend. Betty grabbed the hand lotion from beside her bed, squirted a generous dollop into her palm and began stroking her cock looking at the sexy picture of Olivia. She felt a little guilty jerking off to a picture of her BFF, but it also made her feel a little naughty and she liked feeling naughty. Her hand started moving faster up and down her thick shaft. Betty used her telekinetic power to strip the bikini off her best friend. Olivia gasped in surprise, her nipples hardening in the presence of Betty’s manly cock. The Queen of Hearts kneeled and took Betty’s cock in her hand. “I love your big black cock, Betty. I want to suck on it and then I want you to fuck me!” Betty’s hot seed blew from the tip of her cock covering Olivia in sperm or more precisely, the calendar picture of Olivia. Betty panted heavily as she came down from her orgasm. The calendar page was dripping with cum. She was going to need a new calendar.

After that, Olivia became a favorite source for Betty’s masturbatory fantasies, not the sole one, but the most common. She jerked off to pictures of all her fellow heroes, some actresses, and models, and even some female villains. One day, she was slowly jerking off to a nude picture of Olivia on her tablet. There were many on the internet captured back before she’d gotten a suit that would stay on her. She was pretending Olivia was sucking her cock. In her fantasies, the Queen could always deep throat her and absolutely loved sucking her cock even though she knew that Olivia hadn’t particularly cared for doing oral on a guy back when she was with Joe. Betty had rather enjoyed it, not because she liked choking on a piece of man meat, but she liked it when men became putty in her hands and a good blow job could get a guy to do anything for you. Betty wanted to know what it felt like having her cock sucked. It felt amazing jerking it off and the way men reacted to a blow job must mean it felt even better.

Betty quickly sat up in the bed when something dawned on her. Her cock was a foot long! She sat on the edge of the bed and put the tablet on the floor between her pretty little white feet with her nails painted green. Her cock head scraped across her cheek, leaving a slimy trail as she bent to put the tablet down. She grabbed the base of her cock and looked at the picture of Olivia nude. The Queen was flying, coming in for a landing and the camera angle was aimed upwards. Betty bent down just a little and let her tongue twirl around the head of her cock. The pleasure was electrifying!

Betty took her cock head in her mouth and licked all around it. She began sucking her cock while her eyes stared down her shaft and the big full testicles splayed out over her mattress down to the nude picture of her best friend. She decided one thing pretty fast. Getting a blow job felt good! Real Good!. She could only bend her back enough to take maybe half of her cock another inch or two if she strained her back muscles, but that wasn’t really necessary. Her jaw was straining too. She’d deep throated plenty of guys and that was about the length of half her cock, but the added thickness really stretched her jaw and throat out. It didn’t feel quite right, but then it should be some slut on her knees sucking Betty’s cock and taking it down her throat balls deep too, not Betty herself doing it.

The sperm welled up in her balls. Betty bobbed her head faster. She relaxed her throat just as the cum shout out across her tonsils. It was as hot as she remembered male semen tasting. Betty pulled back, letting her cum fill her mouth. She’d never cared for the taste of her boyfriend’s ejaculate, but hers was different. Her cum tasted good and she’d heard the same from girls that had hooked up with male superheroes. Not only did it taste good, but you could apparently live off one of the showered’s seed. She kept the head in her mouth, stroking her mighty shaft with her hands, gulping her cum down as fast as it flew from her cock head. She’d keep cumming as long as she stroked her cock, but eventually her belly filled and she released it, keeping her lips pursed over her pee slit to get the last few wads. Betty looked down at the picture of Olivia. It had faded out now, so she tapped it with her toe to make it bright again. “You don’t know what you are missing,” she told the picture of her friend.

Betty’s cum became a regular part of her diet after that. She’d lean over and blow herself at least once a week, often more. Mostly, she’d just masturbate like normal, but while arching her back and aiming her cock head at her mouth instead of pointing it straight up. Her hot seed would blast all over her face, most of it flying into her mouth. Sometimes, she wanted more scooping it up off her cheeks or breasts and into her hungry mouth. But what she really wanted was to be feeding it to someone else.

“Someday, baby,” she promised her cock while kissing the head. She was getting hornier and hornier for some physical contact. The problem was who could she hook up with? Lets face it, she was hot. A guy would be easy to bring home, but what kind of guy would stay with her after finding out she had a penis more then likely twice as big as his own? No, she wanted a woman. Preferably a white woman. Yeah, she wanted a white woman sucking her black African cock. One who’d willingly suck her cock and then beg to have Betty shove it balls deep in her white pussy too. She’d just cum, but her cock reversed course and started hardening again. The kiss on the head quickly turned into a blow job as she fantasized about the first time she’d take a white woman. Betty was unaware at that time, but she was about to get her wish in just a few weeks when the Queen of Hearts, in a moment of weakness gave Baron Samedi a hand job.

* * *

Betty stretched out like a cat before she threw herself down on her bed. She was topless, her heavy breasts were so proud and full, there was no sag and she didn’t need to wear a bra. She enjoyed being mostly nude in the privacy of her own room. She was wearing baggy shorts that did a semi good job of hiding the large bulge under them. She was thinking about Olivia or maybe Parrot Girl, but her mood was for something a little more xxx rated then staring at bikini pictures of her friends. She reached out towards her laptop to bring it out of sleep so she could check out some new interracial porn she’d recently downloaded. The female star was a big breasted blue eyed blonde that reminded her of a slutty version of Olivia and the black stud had a dick bigger then any she’d seen on a regular man. Her cock was already hardening in anticipation.

Before her finger came down on the button, there was a loud thump upstairs. Betty paused. There was another thump and another. Only the Queen of Hearts made those noises. Olivia always landed on the roof and usually just jumped down the stairwell, going from landing to landing. Betty suspected something was up, she slipped her hand out of her shorts and pulled her hand away from her computer. Sure enough, there was a loud knock on her door a few seconds later. “Come in,” she called, sitting up immediately when she saw the state of The Queen’s suit. “Oh my god, Olive! Are you alright?”

“No,” Olivia sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she came into Betty’s room.

Betty stood up. Her eyes fell on the full beautiful DD exposed breast with a fully erect nipple. The Queen’s suits were nearly impervious, but the fabric surrounding her breast was blackened. Her belly and navel were exposed too with burn holes in her big red heart. “Shango?”

Olivia nodded. “And the Baron.” She stared into Betty’s green eyes, tears still rolling down her cheeks. “Betts?” The Queen looked so ashamed right then and there. Her cheeks turned red.

Betty’s senses took in some other less obvious signs on her best friend. There were flaky stains on the Queen’s heart. Dried flakes covered her breast too, the erect nipple, her chin, and the Queen’s tears were cutting rivulets through more splattered flakes. Bits of Olivia’s hair were clumped together by the sticky material. Betty knew instantly what it was. Her own body had looked like that this morning when she let her cock cum all over her face and chest. “What happened?”

“Oh Betts, I jerked him off,” cried the Queen, throwing herself into her best friend’s arms.

Betty hugged her best friend tight, slowly caressing her silky blonde hair. “It’s alright Olive,” she whispered. Betty felt her nipples harden. Her naked pale white breast was pressed hard against Olivia’s bare breast that had been exposed when Shango’s lightning burned her power suit. Bettikinetic’s paler pinkish nipple was hard and poking against the Queen’s rosier nipple. Olivia’s nipple was hard too, but not from their contact, she was still aroused after her encounter with Baron Samedi. Something else was stirring too. Betty broke their embrace even as her cock swelled up with blood from pressing against the Queen’s crotch. “You’re a mess. Lets get you washed up.”

“Ok,” mumbled Olivia, still in shock over the afternoon’s events.

Betty took her hand and led her over to her bathroom. The knobs turned themselves on and the shower door slid open at a thought from Bettikinetic. Betty felt the water, to make sure the temperature was right. She turned to look at her best friend. The Queen of Hearts was pulling her suit out and down. The burn marks were gone and Olivia’s belly was no longer visible. The self healing suit was busy repairing itself. Soon, if she hadn’t been stripping, the suit would be covering her breast again. It was an impressive piece of tech, self repairing, it clung to her body tight enough that it didn’t fly off when she went supersonic, and it’s colors never faded.

Betty gulped watching Olivia strip. Her cock extended an inch when both the Queen’s breasts appeared. They were truly magnificent. Strange, but Betty had always hated big breasts before the golden shower. She and Olivia had even been mean to one of the girls in junior high school that had developed boobs early. Now, she was very fond of her DD bosom. Her nipples had grown particularly sensitive and she often pinched one while jerking herself off.

Olivia sat on the toilet and pulled her red boots off leaving her finally naked. She put her head in her hands and cried.

“Come on, honey. It couldn’t have been that bad,” said Betty, feeling a little impatient. Geez, it was just a hand job! Betty had jerked off a chubby Poindexter back in high school in exchange for him writing a research paper for her. He hadn’t been the least bit attractive and whacking his little prick hadn’t been any trouble at all.

“That’s the problem, Betts. It wasn’t bad! I liked it. I like his cock. It gets in your mind. I wish I had sucked him off. I wanna go bust him out of prison and take him back to Haiti so that.. so that… so that we can fuck!”

Betty’s cock plumped up hard at that. Olivia wasn’t one for dirty talk. Betty couldn’t even remember the last time she’d said fuck let alone talked about it. As far as Betty was concerned, Olivia was borderline asexual. She hadn’t even been with a man since Joe and that was three years ago. “It’s not your fault, Olive. The men on the island all have that effect on women and the Baron’s the strongest of all. That you were able to resist him at all, shows just what an amazing woman you truly are.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. He’s nailed at least five heroes. He even posted that video of him taking two members of Phoenix Rising last year.” Phoenix Rising was a rival super hero team group to the Hall of Righteous. The former cheerleading rivals to the Wildcats, the Phoenix Flames had formed the own team. Their leader, Flame Phoenix, a woman with the ability to grown flaming wings and fly. She could set anything on fire that she touched and often wielded a flaming sword. Like Ignition, the flames burned off her clothing, but unlike Ignition, Flame Phoenix couldn’t generate a flame bikini and her body heat burned off all her body hair. She was forced to fight nude. She was one sexy bald headed bitch and the image of her clearly in ecstasy riding the Baron’s huge cock with smoke rising from her erect nipples while her teammate Echo kneeled and licked the Baron’s balls had been a favorite jerking off video of Betty’s since. Echo was a tanned, dark skinned Native American girl with Apache blood and sonic powers. The video started with both girls kneeling and sharing the Baron’s cock while he winked at an obviously hidden camera.

Embarrassment over the video had broken Phoenix Rising apart and both Flame and Echo had been quiet this last year. “Get in the shower,” ordered Betty.

Olivia forced herself up off the toilet and listlessly stepped into the shower. She moved herself under the shower spray and just stood there letting the warm water hit her. It didn’t look like she would be washing herself, so Betty bent over and slid her sweats down, stepping out of them. Her cock sprang free and up, in it’s semi plump, semi erect state. It stuck out, but it’s size and heaviness had it bending down. A little stimulation and it would swell with blood sticking a foot out from her pubes. A little more stimulation and it would be angling up, rampant, swollen, hot, and ready for action.

Betty stepped into the shower behind Olivia, her cock sliding along Olivia’s hip as she moved behind the distraught blonde. Showering together was not that unusual for the two women. The entire Washington Wildcats spirit and cheer squad had showered together after practice. Betty, Olivia, Tina, and some of the others had showered together after gym class from ninth grade on. Betty and Olivia often sunbathed topless outside Betty’s parents, even frolicking in her pool topless until they realized that they had been giving Betty’s old man neighbor a show probably weekly for several summers. Nudity was nothing new to the two friends, but they hadn’t been nude together since the shower.

“Let me get the gunk out of your hair,” said Betty, bending to grab her shampoo. She squirted a dollop in her hand and started washing Olivia’s blonde hair. Olivia moaned softly and bent her head back as Betty massaged her head, concentrating on getting the dried sperm out of the front of her hair. The tip of her cock pressed hard into Olivia’s beautiful round ass cheek. Betty pulled her hips back, but the shower was too small or her cock was too long or both. The skin on skin contact with her nude friend wasn’t helping her cock go down any. The head continued to slide along Olivia’s ass cheek. Betty gulped as she looked down at her foot long black cock. It was sticking straight out now and was only a few inches away from Olivia’s pussy.

Betty let the shower rinse the blonde beauty’s hair of all the shampoo. She grabbed a bar of soap and ran it down Olivia’s back to the crack of her ass, up and down, watching the spray of water rinse the suds down her long back. “Turn around,” ordered Betty. “Let me get your front.”

“Thanks Betts,” mumbled Olivia. “You’ve always been there for me.” She inched her way sideways to turn around and face the voluptuous redhead.

“Hey girlfriend, you’ve always been there for me too.” Betty grabbed the washcloth and ran it over the soap. She daintily scrubbed Olivia’s neck, chin, and cheeks before deciding they was no more trace of dried sperm. Betty took the soap and ran it over Olivia’s chest, then down over the breast that had been exposed. Dried flakes of sperm coated the breast, turning stringy as the water hit it, though most of the stream was blocked by Betty’s body. “Besides, that’s what sidekicks are for,” she added. Her hand holding the soap slid across Olivia’s nipple. The plump long nipple bent, then sprang back. Olivia closed her eyes and sucked her lower lip into her mouth. The Baron’s pheromones stayed in your nostrils for awhile after encountering him. Olivia would stay aroused and horny for some time yet, maybe days. The thought of her best friend’s pussy being wet and eager sent another surge of blood flowing into Betty’s cock. Betty looked into Olivia’s eyes as she ran the end of the bar of soap in a circle around the rip of Olivia’s areola. Olivia’s face scrunched up harder at the additional stimulation, her lip came out of her mouth and her lips parted slightly as if she were about to moan. Betty dropped the soap. She reached out and touched her friend’s breast, using her hands and the water from the shower to rinse the suds off Olivia’s nipple. This time her fingers flickered over the Queen of Hearts’ distended nipple.

Olivia’s eyes were open now. She looked down at Betty’s hand on her breast and then down between their bodies. Betty’s eyes followed her gaze. They were a foot apart with Betty’s hard black cock sticking straight out between them. The fat bulbous head of her cock was pushing into Olivia’s thick blonde pubes. “I don’t remember it being so big,” she whispered, hard to hear under the shower, but Betty made out her words. “It’s nearly as big as the Baron’s.”

Olivia stepped back to get her crotch away from Betty’s cock head. She stooped, reaching out for the soap and freezing when she saw Betty’s big black cock bobbing before her face. “Sorry,” apologized Betty. She was trying not to tremble at seeing her best friend’s mouth so close to the tip of her cock. “It gets like this all the time. I can’t control it.”

“It’s so big!” Olivia reached out for it then paused holding her hand back. “Can I touch it?”

Betty watched her cock leap in anticipation. “Sure,” she said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Olivia’s hand moved the final inch or two. She grabbed the golf ball sized cock head then pulled her hand back like she was afraid it might bite. Her fingers came back to squeeze the head, then grip the shaft, running down it’s length to the root. She released it for a moment, noticing that it had grown even more swollen and was now angled upward. “What’s it like, having a penis?” she asked, her eyes running down the length of the shaft, the dark black pure African skin color merging into Betty’s pale white skin. Betty’s pubic hair was curly and black, turning redder the higher up it went. “Do you still hate it?”

“No,” said Betty. “I don’t hate it anymore.” She watched her friend’s hand return to the shaft. Olivia was examining every inch of it, the big blue black veins, the ridges and bumps, the large flare around the head. Betty was the only person who had ever examined her cock so closely. “This may sound weird, Olive, but I love it. I love my big black cock. I can pee standing up and just about anywhere I want. I don’t have woman problems anymore. I.. I actually like this better then I was before. My only regret is seeing that Kenyan die… I can’t even remember his name.” Betty sobbed once as she remembered seeing the handsome black man dissolve beneath her as the golden rain melted through the decks to strike the two lovers. He’d ejaculated as he died and as a horrified Betty had sprung up off him, her new penis had swung up, hard and swollen like it always got right after coming.

“I’m sorry Betts.”

“It’s alright.” Betty looked down at Olivia still holding it with fascination. She wasn’t stroking it anymore. Olivia still had the bar of soap in her other hand. “Why don’t you clean it for me?” Olivia looked slightly startled and looked up at Betty. “It needs to be washed regularly,” added Betty by way of explanation.

Olivia shrugged. She brought the soap over to Betty’s shaft and began running it along the huge black cock. She used her other hand to work the suds into the flesh, pumping the thick black sausage with her soapy hand. Much more and she’d be jerking it off, her second black cock hand job of the day. She shrugged in horror/lust as she remembered masturbating the Baron’s magnificent cock earlier. “Do you play with it?” she asked, hoping she wasn’t being to forward. The two long time best friends were sharing a very intimate moment after all.

“All the time. It’s so hard not to touch it when it gets like this. If I were alone I’d be playing with it now.”

“Is it really that different?”

“I don’t know really,” said Betty thinking about it. I loved orgasming as a woman… before I changed that is. Now when I cum, it feels a lot better, but I don’t know if that’s because I’m gifted or that’s how a normal man feels when he cums.”

“All clean,” said Olivia, taking her hands from the blood engorged shaft. She stayed on her knees staring at it.

“It feels good jerking off too.” Betty was disappointed that Olivia had stopped. “It felt good fingering myself as a woman too, but not this good.

“Are you going to finish it off?” asked Olivia.

“Yes,” said Betty. “It’s almost impossible for me not to at this point. I so understand why men are such pigs now.”

“Should I leave then?” Olivia looked up at her. “Or could I stay and watch?” Too weird? Too forward? She wondered. “Sorry, I’m just curious is all.”

“Alright,” said Betty. She let the shower wet her hand. Her pubes were still sudsy, so she added some suds to the mix and started slowly stroking her cock. Olivia stared at it with fascination. “Stay like that and you’re going to get messy again.”

“Just aim it away before you blow.” She leaned closer, watching Betty’s white fist rise to the end of her black cock before falling back to the base.

Betty was feeling bolder. Olivia appeared almost mesmerized watching her jerk herself off. She decided that she wouldn’t turn away, but would cum all over the real Olivia’s face and nude body just like she’d cum all over the calendar picture of Olivia. She’d just claim it was an accident. Then she had another idea. “It even feels good when I touch it. Did it feel good touching the Baron’s cock?”

“A little. It felt right for some reason. Like it was my purpose to be on my knees stroking his huge cock. I wanted to put it in my mouth and then leave with him to do other things with it.” Olivia frowned then winced. “I still feel that way.”

“Show me how you stroked off the Baron,” ordered Betty. She released her cock and thrust it closer to Olivia’s mouth.

Olivia pulled back her head in surprise. She reached out to grab Betty’s cock almost like she was going to push it away, but then she didn’t let go and her hand started stroking it.

“I started slow,” she whispered, her hand gliding up and down the smooth shaft of Betty’s foot long cock. “Then I started going faster.” Her hand picked up speed. “God Betts, yours is so much like his,” she gasped, staring at the cock. “I wanted to do anything for him. I had no will of my own. There was just me and the COCK. I wanted to service his cock. I wanted to suck it.”

“Did you?”

“No, I figured a way to beat him. I used my super speed.”

Betty jerked in shock when Olivia’s fist went supersonic on her dick. “Alright, alright. Slow down girlfriend.”

“Sorry,” apologized Olivia. She slowed to normal speed, but didn’t stop jerking off her friend.

“Smart.”

“Yes. If I hadn’t used my super speed to jerk him, I would have sucked him or worse. Should I stop now?”

“Soon,” said Betty. “One last question, did any get in your mouth?” She watched the lovely blonde tremble as she kept staring at her hand gliding up and down the mighty shaft. Olivia didn’t respond, but she could tell that she had. “I only ask because one time when I was jerking off, my semen accidentally flew into my mouth,” she lied. There was nothing accidental about it. “It was good. So good. I never tasted anything like it. Nothing like any of the boys I’d sucked off before I changed. This was something special. Addictive almost.”

“You taste like the Baron?”

Betty smiled. “I guess so. You can stop now.”

Olivia let her hand pump up and down another half dozen times before she let it go. She seemed almost reluctant to release it. The blonde superhero stared at Betty’s cock. It was as swollen and rampant as it ever got at this point. “I like your cock,” she told her friend.

Betty trembled now. She told many a boy those same words, but had never had someone else tell her that. Her cock was fucking aching with it’s need. “Do you still want to suck off the Baron?”

“Yes,” whispered Olivia. She still yearned for the Baron’s cock, but there was something almost as good right before her eyes. Betty gave off pheromones too, hell they all did, not as strong as the Baron’s, but everyone that came out of the shower event was incredibly attractive to members of the opposite sex. Betty’s pheromones were starting to effect her, replacing the Baron’s in her nostrils. “I still want to suck off his… your cock.” She grabbed the shaft again and pressed her lips hard against the black cock head, kissing it. She hoped and prayed that Betty wouldn’t hate her for doing it. Betty just grabbed the sides of her wet hair and held Olivia’s head against her cock. Olivia’s tongue came out and twirled around the cock head.

“Do it Olive. Do it! Suck that black cock,” she ordered, the same words the Kenyan sailor had said to Betty when she had kneeled before him. He’d called her Red, probably didn’t remember her name. Betty’s eyes nearly rolled up in her head when she felt her best friends mouth engulf her giant cock head. This was better then she imagined. “It’s ok Olive. I got just what you need, baby. Together we can beat the Baron. Suck that cock deeper baby. UGGHH!” Betty threw back her head and moaned. She quickly lowered her head, not wanting to miss the sight of watching her best friend in the whole world sucking the thick black cock down her tight throat.

For someone with next to no practice sucking dick, Olivia was doing a good job. She’d given in to her lust and pent up frustrations, practically jamming Betty’s cock down her throat. Olivia had the base in her hand and was bobbing her head rapidly while Betty’s hands on her head helped guide her along swallowing more and more. The cock head was pushing deeper and deeper, past the uvula, tonsils, and as far down as the esophagus.

“Oh my god Olive, it’s so good. I can’t believe it.” Betty laughed with joy. This was the happiest moment of her life. “I can’t hold back. Here it cums.”

Olivia had the taste of the Baron’s seed in her mouth. She had no intention of letting any of Betty’s go to waste. She pulled back until just the swollen head was in her mouth. Her fist took over pumping the big shaft. She fought the urge to use her speed on it. She thought she was prepared, but the first blast caught her off guard. Betty’s hot seed struck the back of her throat, filling her mouth and bulging out her cheeks before she could even think to swallow. She pulled back, gagging, sperm flying from her mouth and catching Betty’s second load in her face. She clamped her lips back over the tip, this time gulping as the black cock exploded. She moaned in pure pleasure when she tasted her friend’s cum on her tongue. Betty’s seed did taste as good as the Baron’s. It was the best thing she’d ever tasted. She pumped Betty’s cock, swallowing every load. She didn’t want to stop, but she knew Betty would continued cumming as long as she stroked her shaft. The Queen of Hearts didn’t want a belly so bloated with sperm, she’d throw it all back up. She forced herself to release it, keeping her lips around the head as she let go with her fist. She got another mouthful and pulled back. Another wave of hot sperm fell down upon her face. It splattered on her chin, her chest, her breasts, and pointy erect nipples. Betty’s cock was out of control. Her eyes were closed from all the sperm on her face and still striking her occasionally so she couldn’t see that Betty had grabbed her cock and was jerking it off so that she thoroughly covered Olivia’s nude body with her seed.

Finally, the sperm shower ceased. Olivia wiped her eyes and opened them. She trembled again when she saw Betty’s mighty black cock sticking out in front of her. It was bending down now, spent and depleted, but still gigantic. “Sorry,” she apologized. “I don’t know what came over me.”

“Oh honey,” said Betty smiling and obviously not upset. She pulled the Queen up to her feet and kissed her on the lips. Olivia was a little surprised. They had kissed before, often even, but always on the cheek. “Olivia that was wonderful, the best thing I ever felt. Next time the Baron gets in your nose, feel free to suck my cock anytime.”

Olivia blushed. “I can’t believe we just did that. I don’t want things weird between us.”

“Don’t worry,” said Betty, taking the washcloth and cleaning the sperm off Olivia all over again. This time it was wet and messy not dried flakes. “Best friends forever, right?”

“Right.”

“It was good right?” asked Betty.

“So good,” agreed Olivia, smacking her lips, still tasting her friend’s delicious cum on her tongue.

“There, all clean. Lets go dry off.”

They exited the shower. Both girls dried off. Betty took a towel and dried Olivia’s blonde hair. Olivia tensed up at her touch. She wasn’t quite as into this as Betty was. Betty smirked and moved the towel down to Olivia’s shoulders. She rubbed them. The Queen of Hearts couldn’t help herself and moaned. “Feels good.”

“You’re really tense,” said Betty. “Go lay down on the bed and I’ll rub the stress out of you.”

“I should probably get going. But hey, thanks for being there for me.”

“Nonsense. Get your ass over there and lay down on your stomach. My bed was made for you anyway.”

Olivia’s eyes looked over at Betty’s bed. The sheets hadn’t changed much from the old Betty. They were soft pink and feminine, several teddy bears and a stuffed penguin sat on the pillows. Betty had always liked penguins. She’d slept side by side with Betty many nights in a similarly decorated bed. “What do you mean it was made for me?” she asked, eyes going back to stare into Betty’s green ones before moving back to the bed and then on to the door exiting the room.

“It’s queen sized,” said Betty, smacking her ass. “Now get over there.”

Olivia Queen looked back at the door before heading over to her friend’s bed. She climbed on it kneeling. “Lose the towel,” ordered Betty. Olivia had wrapped a towel around her nude body when they left the bathroom. She loosened it in the front and pulled it off before lying down on her stomach. “You won’t regret this,’ said Betty. “I’m great at relieving stress.”

Betty straddled Olivia’s legs. The blonde tensed up again. Especially when Betty’s cock fell between the crack of her luscious ass cheeks. The big black cock was so long the head rested in the small of Olivia’s back. Betty leaned down so that the long nipples on her breasts nearly touched Olive’s back. She reached out and started rubbing the blonde’s shoulders. Olivia tensed up at her touch again, but quickly relaxed and let out a soft moan of pure pleasure.

Betty worked Olivia’s shoulder muscles and did her neck. The stress fled Olivia’s body and the Queen completely relaxed under the massaging hands of her best friend. She leaned further down, this time her nipples and tips of her breasts pushed into Olivia’s back. “You think that’s good. Wait until you feel this,” she whispered in Olivia’s ear. Betty sat back up and leaned back. She took her hands off the Queen’s body. She stared down at her cock, resting against the flawless skin of the Queen of Hearts. The Queen’s ass cheeks indented. The pushed down flesh moved around in circles, the depression moving out, squeezing her hips. A wave of depressed flesh moved from the small of her back up her entire back to her shoulders again. Olivia’s hair moved as her scalp got rubbed by invisible hands. The Queen couldn’t help moaning this time. It was a loud exhale of pure pleasure. There was only one person in the world that could give a massage with their mind and that was Bettikinetic. Olivia moaned again, this time it sounded almost orgasmic. It felt as if her entire back from the tip of her head to her toes was getting rubbed by dozens of strong hands. Her feet, calves, thighs, ass, hips, back, shoulders, arms, elbows, neck, head, and forehead were all getting rubbed. Betty watched Olivia completely relax as all the tension left her body. She was half asleep, she was so relaxed. Betty lifted herself up and pushed herself back. “Now roll over,” she told Olivia.

Olivia grunted a complaint. She was ready to go straight to sleep. She did reluctantly roll over though. Betty didn’t straddle her this time. She just hit her again with her mind. Olivia jumped as this time her feet, calves, knees, thighs, hips, stomach, breasts, chest, and forehead, felt the firm massaging hands of invisible ghosts.

Betty smirked in delight. Olivia’s half lidded eyes were rolling up in the back of her head. Normally, she would have been happy to do this for her best friend or any of her former cheerleading teammates and best friends. This time, she had an ulterior motive.

The pressure on Olivia’s knees grew. Instead of just rubbing them, the pressure was pushing outwards. Slowly, Olivia began opening her legs. At the same time her legs were opening and her breasts were getting rubbed, invisible fingers began softly pinching and tugging on the Queen’s nipples. They’d softened in her relaxed state, but the teasing pressures had them hardening again. Her nipples pulled out, her entire areola puffing up as her arousal came back.

Betty looked down between her friend’s open legs. Moisture was appearing on her pussy lips. Her clit was swollen and engorged too. The invisible pressure was now applied to Olivia’ clitoris. It hardened even more as her pussy lips depressed. “Ohhhhh!” groaned Olivia. She was writhing on the bed now. Her labia spread open almost as if an invisible cock were pushing into it. “OOHH!! AAHH!!” Olivia’s hand flew between her legs and she started teasing her clit. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be dreaming, having forgotten Betty was with her or that it was Betty doing this to her.

“Noooo,” whispered Olivia as her hand was pulled away from her needy pussy. “Yyeesssss!!” she hissed as Betty pushed her face between her friends legs. Olivia’s hands came and grabbed Betty’s red hair, pulling her head deeper into her pussy. She raised her crotch into Betty’s thrusting tongue, humping her like crazy. Not only was Betty’s tongue rapidly lapping up Olivia’s pussy lips, but she was sucking her swollen clit between her lips. Her mind was now massaging the inside of Olivia’s pussy too while still pinching and tugging on the Queen’s swollen nipples and squeezing both her breasts. Olivia’s body jerked and jerked again. The Queen sat up, her eyes flying open to look down her body. She stared in amazement at her nipples being pulled on and at her undulating belly. Her bright blue eyes met Betty equally bright green ones above her blonde pubic hair. “I’m cumming,” she gasped, nearly wheezing. “I’m cumming. I’m… I’m… CCUUMMIINNGGGGG!!!” Her hips bucked up into Betty’s mouth and she fell back again, eyes closed, head slamming from side to side. Olive’s hands grasped the bed sheets, squeezing them tight as she writhed all over. Betty lapped up her friend’s orgasmic fluid as fast as Olivia squirted it out.

The orgasm wiped the Queen of Hearts out. Betty took advantage of her friends near comatose state. She sucked Olivia’s clit into her mouth one last time before sliding her tongue up along the side of the Queen’s blonde bush. Betty kissed up her abdomen, planting one on Olivia’s sexy navel before letting her tongue slip inside her belly button. Olivia moaned softly and writhed a little as the tongue left her navel and moved up her ribs. The tongue slid up the bottoms of her breasts. It found her nipple, twirling around the areola before flicking the hard red nub back and forth. Betty gently bit down on Olivia’s hard pointy nipple before sucking her entire areola into her mouth. She kissed over to Olivia’s other breast and did the same to that nipple. Her cock slid along the blonde’s thigh working it’s way upwards as Betty wiggled higher up on Olivia’s body. Her kisses and tongue passed over Olivia’s shoulder bone and found her neck. The Queen of Hearts squirmed and opened her legs wider. The thick knob at the end of her hard black cock pressed against Olivia’s slick labia. Betty trembled as her cock felt the heat emanating from Olivia’s wet pussy. This was the moment she’d been waiting for. She thrust forward, her cock slid up along Olivia’s clit and thrust up above her blonde pubes. Betty paused and wiggled her hips, not sure if she were in or not. Realizing she wasn’t, she pulled her hips back and probed forward again, her cock sliding along Olive’s thigh to slap across the side of her pussy.

Betty closed her eyes in concentration. She fought the urge to just jab her cock forwards and hope for the best. She’d had some of her lovers do that to her in the past and it had hurt at first. Betty the slutty cheerleader usually had to reach down and grab the boy’s prick, guiding into her warm pussy. Olivia still appeared mostly out of it and wasn’t going to do that. Betty was essentially a born again virgin from a penis owner’s perspective. She could sit back and try to guide her cock into Olivia’s pussy, but she was BETTIKINETIC, master of telekinesis.

Betty felt outwards with her mind. She could feel objects with her brain as easily as she could with her fingers. She felt her cock and Olivia’s soaked pussy lips. She pushed between the lips, feeling her sliding inside Olivia’s pussy. Her best friend raised her hips slightly up into the invisible finger, moaning and writhing with arousal. Olivia’s pussy lips spread open as Betty’s cock was pulled down, the head pressing up against the opening of Olivia’s pussy. She could feel even more heat on the tip of her cock. She held her cock there, poised to enter Olivia’s pussy. Betty pushed down on the bed with her hands and pushed forwards with her hips. Her cock head slipped into Olivia’s pussy.

Betty’s eyes opened wide, her mouth hung open in surprise. She stared down at Olivia’s beautiful face. Her friend’s eyes were closed and her head was tossing back and forth. Betty had no idea it would feel this good. There was so much heat and wetness and the fit was so snug. Olive’s pussy was gripping her cock like a vice, a tight fit, yet still easy to work her cock around inside it. She pushed deeper, feeling Olivia open for her. Every instinct told her to jab her cock in as deep as it would go and pump it in and out as fast as she could until she came. It took all her self control to take it slow. Betty so understood now what it had felt like to be one of her inexperienced male lovers. The first time with her high school boyfriend, he’d gotten about half his penis in her before he yanked it out and came all over her red bush. Each time thereafter he was a little better. The nerd had cum in her mouth after about twenty seconds. He recovered quickly and lasted about five minutes inside her pussy. She’d been most impressed with the stoner. He’d had a stupid grin on his face, but he’d paced himself and managed to last a good fifteen minutes. Then there was the black man, older then her by about ten years, very experienced and skilled at lovemaking. She wouldn’t have been surprised if he hadn’t fucked at least one female passenger on every cruise. Betty had his cock, a bigger version of it, but still his cock and she vowed to do him justice by becoming as skilled a lover as he was. Now that her cock had found it’s way into it’s first pussy, there was no way in hell she would be giving up this feeling.

Olivia finally opened her eyes and Betty was disappointed by the expression on her friend’s face. There was both lust and horror in that expression. “Betts! Your thingy is in my…”

“Pussy,” whispered Betty, pushing another inch inside Olivia. She may look like this was bothering her, but her crotch still lifted up to receive that extra inch. “My cock is in your pussy.” Betty leaned down to kiss Olivia, but the Queen turned her head away.

“This is so weird,” gasped Olivia.

“But it feels good right?” Betty was still shocked by how good it felt. Olive’s pussy was so hot. She realized that it would be body temperature, 98-99 degrees, but it felt even hotter. She wondered what it felt like to Olivia. Joe was only a thin six inches. Betty knew, she’d fucked him once before Olivia and Joe had decided to go steady. The biggest Betty had even taken was a hard seven and she had at least that much buried in Olivia at that moment. Plus, the added thickness must feel even better. Despite her curiosity, Betty wouldn’t have changed places with her for any reason whatsoever.

“Yes, but it’s just so weird. We’re best friends and you’re a woman.”

“Not entirely a woman, Olive,” she reminded her oldest friend. “And we’ll always be best friends and now lovers too.” Betty could never understand why Olivia was so different from her when it came to sex. The blonde was uptight and quite content with just Joe as her lover. She never masturbated at least not the Betty ever knew and the girls had discussed it once at one sleepover and discussed which boys they thought of when they did touch themselves. Olivia had remained out of that conversation. “Just relax and give in to the pleasure.”

Olivia didn’t look entirely convinced, but her hips were now constantly lifting up into Betty’s crotch, essentially humping her dick. Betty decided to cheat a little. She reached out with her mind, pinching and tugging Olivia’s nipples and clit even as her erect nub slid along the top of Betty’s shaft. Olivia started thrashing her head again, her humping increased. Betty’s telekinesis grabbed her chin and held it still so that they were looking in each other’s eyes. She brought her lips back down. This time Olivia couldn’t turn her head. Betty kissed her lips and slipped her tongue into Olive’s mouth. Olivia half closed her eyes and moaned. Her tongue flickered back to tentatively touch Betty’s, then their tongues were dueling. Olivia opened her legs wide and wrapped them around Betty’s hips, pulling her friend down on her, their bodies held apart by two pairs of large DD breasts now mashed together, nipple on nipple. Betty’s cock slid in balls deep and Olivia trembled beneath her as she came again.

Feeling Olivia’s pussy spasming all around her cock and a fresh wave of her cum running down her cock had Betty finally losing it. Betty’s hips bucked as fast as she could move. Olivia broke their kiss so that she could scream out in pleasure. Betty buried her face in Olive’s neck as she slammed her cock in and out of the blonde’s hot pussy. “Cumming! Cumming!” gasped Olivia, digging her fingers into the red heads pale white back. “CCUUMMINGG!!”

“FUCK!” grunted Betty. “Me too. Your pussy just feels so damn good.”

“YYEESS!! AAAaaahhhHHH! Ohmygod!” Olivia clutched her friend as she came all over the foot long black cock still thrusting in and out of her. Betty suddenly stopped bucking and stabbed it deep. Her cock jerked. “No,” gasped Olivia. “Not in me.”

“UUGGHH!” The first spurts of her hot seed shot into Olivia’s womb. Her cock bucked again, sperm striking the walls of Olivia’s womb and splashing around until the pressure had it shooting down out her stretched cervix. “UUNNHH! AARRGH!”

“Not in me,” whispered Olivia again. Then everything changed. Betty’s spurting black cock had Olivia cumming again, right on the heels of the previous big one. This one was even bigger or she’d just had one long continuous orgasm filled with peaks and ebbs of extreme pleasure. She was being seeded by her best friend’s big black cock and it was the best thing she’d ever felt.

Betty wanted to keep cumming, but her sperm really had nowhere to go other then to squirt out between their conjoined crotches. She had another masculine urge. This one she gave in to. She continued working her cock in and out of Olivia’s pussy while sitting back up on her knees. She yanked her spurting cock out grabbing her black shaft in her dainty white hand and jerking it as fast as she could. Her balls worked overtime, sending wave after wave of semen to splash down on Olivia, covering her from head to belly button. The blonde arched her back, lost in the moment and letting her friend cum all over her. She even had her tongue out catching more of the delicious sperm in her mouth. Betty aimed for the tongue. She wanted Olivia to drink more. She wanted to mark Olivia as her territory. She wanted to cover every inch of the Queen of Hearts’ body in her seed, but if she didn’t stop, she’d probably drown the blonde in cum. Reluctantly, Betty released her cock which gave two final jerks shooting more sperm out to fall on Olivia’s soaked body.

Olivia was moaning licking her lips. She appeared to have no objection to being saturated with cum. She’d given in to the pleasure like Betty had wished. Olive’s hands were even busy playing with her own nipples, rubbing cum all over them, pinching and tweaking them. It was the most sluttish, Betty had ever seen Olivia act and she liked it. There was hope for her yet.

“Oh my god! What happened?” asked Olivia. She looked down at her body like she didn’t recognize it.

“We happened Olive,” replied Betty smiling.

“That was so nasty.” Olivia looked down at her body. The situation had turned from erotic to messy and disgusting. It had been hot having Betty cum all over her, but now she was a sticky wet mess. “I’m covered in cum!”

“Better mine, then the Baron’s,” said Betty. “Why don’t you go shower again.”

Betty watched Olivia slide off the bed. The gorgeous blonde stood up, shivering. Sperm dripped down her body, leaving a trail on the floor. Betty watched her walk away, her sexy bare back and round ass were free of sperm. Betty wished she had cum all over her backside too. It was a strange desire and Betty didn’t understand it, but she had enjoyed covering her new lover with her seed.

Betty jumped off the bed and stretched. Her bed and sheets were a mess from their combined orgasms. She tried to lift the sperm off the bed, but she knew from previous experience that she couldn’t move liquids. Instead, the covers rose off the bed and bunched up into a ball. She put the balled up covers down in the corner of the room. They were so soaked, she didn’t even think it would be worth washing them. Betty turned and made her way to the bathroom to join Olivia.

Olivia jumped when Betty pulled the curtain open. The Queen stared wide eyed at her and held her arm across her luscious breasts, suddenly shy that Betty was seeing her naked. “Why so shy all of a sudden?” asked Betty to which Olivia responded by slowly lowering her arms. The Queen went back to scrubbing her front with body wash.

Betty sidled behind her in the shower. She touched Olivia’s shoulders making the blonde jump a little. She was still so tense. Betty rubbed the tension out of her shoulders, and ran her hands down the long fit back of the Queen. Her cock began to rise, the head sliding up the Queen’s ass as it hardened again. Olivia jumped again when she felt the hardening cock. Betty pushed her away forcing the Queen to place her hands on the sides of the stall as Betty bent her cock down and guided it back into Olivia’s pussy. Betty grabbed her hips and pulled Olivia’s ass back into her thrusting cock as they fucked in the shower. The Queen of Hearts moaned, cumming hard all over Betty’s cock several times before Betty flooded her womb with seed. With a grin, Betty yanked her still spurting cock out of the Queen’s well fucked pussy and shot hot sperm all over Olivia’s back and ass, making sure she got everything she’d missed the first time she’d cum all over the Queen.

Betty watched with pleasure as the shower rinsed all her sperm of her friend.

Afterwards, Olivia dried off and snuck naked down the hall to her room. Betty followed. She slipped in behind the Queen as Olivia was getting into her bed. “Good idea,” said Betty. “My bed’s a mess.” Olivia turned her back to her and Betty slipped in behind her, pressing her cock against Olivia’s ass and snuggling against her friend. Betty hugged her tight noticing how tense she still felt. Looking back, she could tell that the signs were all there that Olivia was bothered by the fact that they became lovers, but at that moment, Betty was too blinded by her own happiness to tell. She was in love! They were in love. Betty looked back at their long friendship and convinced herself that her feeling weren’t new. She’d always loved Olivia even before the golden shower and from here on out, they’d be together always.

The next morning, Betty woke up to the delightful feeling of her hard cock pressing against Olivia’s ass. Olivia had woken her up by trying to sneak out of the bed. “Where are you going?” asked Betty teasingly. She grabbed Olive’s hips and pulled her back into bed, kissing her back and neck.

“I really need to get on patrol,” said Olivia.

“Not without breakfast, you don’t.” Betty grabbed Olivia’s arm and brought her hand down to her cock. Olivia grabbed it, her instincts starting to stroke it. Betty pushed her so that Olivia finally gave in and moved her head down to Betty’s crotch the loud growl emanating from Olivia’s belly telling Betty that she was indeed hungry for more of Betty’s seed.

Olivia leaned across Betty and started sucking her cock. She was slow at first, but then began sucking it with more gusto as both her lust for it and desire for more of the delicious cum grew. Betty grabbed Olivia’s legs and pulled it towards her head. The Queen moved too slowly for her and she lifted Olivia’s lower body up with her mind and had her friend straddled her face. Betty’s tongue found Olivia’s pussy and the two best friends jointly went down on each other.

Betty tongued her friend’s labia and found herself staring at the Queen’s puckered little rosebud. Her sphincter was tight and pretty. God, was everything about Olivia attractive! She stared at it and the desire grew to shove her cock through that tight little puckered aperture. Betty had asked her boyfriend to do it to her once. He had happily fucked her ass, but she hadn’t really enjoyed it. She wondered if Olivia would enjoy it and knew that some day, she would shove her big black cock down the Queen’s poop shoot. For now, she just decided to play with it.

Betty started by reaching out with her mind. At first, she grabbed Olivia’s nipples, tugging and teasing them the same way she had last night. Olivia moaned, her moans going louder as Betty’s mind opened up her pussy. Olivia had been focused more on making Betty cum so that she could drink her semen, but now her own arousal was growing. Next, Betty began a mental rim job. Olivia jerked forwards away from the probing force of Betty’s mind. Betty watched Olive’s asshole push down, circling around the rim as if it were being touched by an invisible finger. Olivia was still pulling forward as if to get away from it, but even as she was denying that it felt pleasant, her pussy was leaking so much fresh lubrication, Betty’s chin was soaking in it. The invisible finger pushed down and Betty watched the tight sphincter slowly open. Olivia jumped again. She never quit sucking Betty’s cock, but she leaned on one arm while the other came back, slapping at her ass, trying to push Betty’s finger away from her asshole to get her to stop, but there was nothing actually in her asshole to slap away. Betty pushed in and released her power on Olive’s ass, watching the tight rosebud open and close as if it were being fucked by an invisible finger. Olivia quit slapping at the her ass and brought her hand back to brace on the bed. Now, her ass was lifting into the probing tendril from Betty’s mind, her pussy pressing into Betty’s face. She came hard all over Betty’s mouth and tongue, a violent burst of fluid soaking Betty’s face. The dick girl lapped it up as fast as Olivia’s pussy contractions shot it out. It was too much for Betty, she bucked her hips, jabbing her cock down Olivia’s throat. Betty’s hot seed began pumping into Olivia’s belly. The Queen of Hearts moaned in delight as her belly filled with Betty’s deliciously addictive cum and the pleasure of her own orgasm washed over her body.

Olivia released Betty’s cock and got a blast of semen on her face. She rolled off the hung woman and jumped off the bed. “Where’s the fire?” asked Betty.

“Australia. Gotta go.” Olivia hit the shower, scrubbing as fast as she could. She didn’t even bother drying her hair. She could always take a quick spin down to the equator to dry off. Olivia retrieved her now healed uniform from Betty’s room and flew up the stairwell to the roof. She was supersonic in seconds.

Betty took it easy that day. She showered and stepped out for a quick brunch. On her way back to the Hall of Righteousness, she passed a tobacco store and paused at the window, looking at the cigar display. Betty didn’t smoke, but seeing the cigars triggered something inside her. Something told her that she would enjoy them and she went ahead and bought a box, lighting one up when she hit the street. She did like it.

Betty returned to the Hall. It was a slow day, villain-wise. She found most of the team in the basement pool. Betty sat down beside the pool to watch them. The lighting was an amazing design that reflected sunlight from the roof with mirrors and lit the Olympic sized pool. You could actually get a tan in the basement pool and Betty usually avoided it with her fair skin. Subsequently, most of the team went around down here completely nude or with skimpy bikinis or topless with tiny panties. Betty sat down and sipped a coffee watching the girls. Lady Dash, the world’s fastest woman, was swimming super laps. Betty didn’t know why she bothered, none of the showered had ever showed signs of weight gain. Probably, she just swam to let out some stress.

Betty watched the girls, sitting alone. Dream Shadow swam over to her and climbed up the ladder out of the pool. The lovely Korean-American was nude. Sun Sha Do had the ability to enter and manipulate one’s dreams. She could discover your deepest secrets. She was tall for an Asian at 5′10″, but still had the trim Oriental figure with the enhanced breasts of a showered. They made her look top heavy. Betty watched Dream Shadow climb the ladder, the water cascading off her straight dark hair, running down her DD breasts. Her nipples were erect from the pool and nearly an inch long. Betty had never seen her nude before and felt her cock extend an inch. “Nice to see you, Betty,” said Sun. “Why don’t you join us?”

“I don’t… well alright,” said Betty. She was out of uniform, wearing a green pull over dress that showed off her legs and ample cleavage. She was just another pretty girl in the dress. She’d gotten the usual stares from men and a few odd ones from women when she was smoking the cigar. The dress and briefs she wore under it, hid her cock well. She pulled the dress off over her head. Betty unhooked her bra, letting her breasts spring free. Lastly, she held her breath as she pulled her briefs down. There were eight other women in the pool area. Every eye was on the huge bulge under her briefs.

Freed, her cock sprang up, heavy and angled down. Betty looked out at her teammates. Only one, Sister Sponge, had ever seen her cock before, though they all knew about it. Sister Sponge had drunkenly asked to see it. Betty showed it to her in the rest room. “Wow! That is one big dick,” said Sister Sponge back then. Sister Sponge could absorb other heroes powers for a short period of time usually about an hour. The person she absorbed lost their powers for that period of time. She was particularly useful making villains harmless while they were taken into custody. She was curious if she would grow Betty’s cock and asked to touch her. Betty consented, hope springing in her breasts that maybe just maybe, she’d be a normal woman again even if it were just for a little while. It didn’t work, Sister Sponge just gained Betty’s telekinesis power for the next hour leaving Betty powerless.

“That is one big dick,” said Sponge again.

“Holy crap, Betts,” muttered Brobdinagia.

“I had no idea,” said Dream Shadow, staring at it in awe.

Much to Betty’s embarrassment, all the sexy women staring at her cock started making it grow.

“HA! She’s getting a semi,” said Tiny Tina, normal sized and wearing only skimpy bikini pantys.

“Sorry,” said Betty. “This was a bad idea.” She turned around and pulled the dress back on over her head. The front of the dress now had a prominent bulge under it.

“Hey, don’t go,” said Dream Shadow. “We’re sorry. I just wasn’t prepared for how big it was.

“Sorry Betts,” apologized Tina. “I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

Betty turned and glanced back at them over her shoulder. “It’s my problem not yours.” She walked back to the stairs, leaving her teammates behind her.

Betty went to the common room and greeted a couple of the girls that were there. The news was on, but the two girls in the room were busy gossiping among themselves. The incident downstairs had Betty depressed. She didn’t fit in anymore, with women or men.

Her depression melted when she thought about the lovely evening she’d had with Olivia last night. Her BFF would cheer her up when she got back and then they’d make love again, several times if Betty had her way.

The news did their “Queen” report. The Queen of Hearts had been sighted helping firefighters in Australia put out wildfires in the bush. The Queen had flown off to rescue victims of an overcrowded ferry collapse in the Philippines. She found a missing boater off the Canary islands. And on and on. A typical day for the world’s greatest hero when there wasn’t a threat from a super villain.

Betty headed upstairs and took a nap. She dreamed about last night when she had first entered her friend’s tight pussy. She woke up with a huge aching erection and jerked off picturing Olivia on her knees in the shower, sucking her cock again. Later, she walked up to the roof and smoked a cigar waiting for her lover to come back, but the Queen stayed out late.

Betty fell asleep waiting for Olivia. She was sure the Queen would wake her, slipping into bed beside her. She woke up around 2:00 in the morning needing to go to the bathroom. She grabbed her plump shaft and peed into the toilet bowl, wondering wear her lover was. She reached out with her mind and felt Olivia. The Queen was sleeping in her own bed. She must have come home late and not wanted to wake Betty up. Betty reached out to the sleeping woman. Betty’s mind probed her pussy lips and tugged on her nipples. Olivia stirred in her sleep. She arched her back and moaned. Her hips raising into the invisible tongue.

Betty pretended to be asleep when Olivia snuck into her room, fifteen minutes later. The Queen was panting heavily and Betty could make out the shadowy outline of Olivia’s hard nipples framed in the light from the doorway. She feigned waking when Olivia slipped in bed beside her. “Sorry Betts,” said Olivia, reaching down to stroked Betty’s fully hard cock. “I don’t think the Baron’s out of my system yet.”

“Don’t apologize,” said Betty, reaching out to caress one of Olivia’s big beautiful breasts.

“Mount that big thing and ride em cowgirl.”

Olivia straddled Betty’s legs and slid her pussy along the thick shaft of Betty’s black cock. She lifted herself up and pushed her pussy down around the head. Both women moaned as Betty’s cock penetrated Olivia’s pussy again. Olivia’s moan turned to a scream of pleasure as she slid down Betty’s shaft and came again. Betty grabbed Olivia’s ass with her mind and raised the Queen up and down her entire twelve inches. Olivia’s entire body left the bed as she rode up so that just the head of Betty’s cock was in her pussy. Olivia flew up and down Betty’s shaft, cumming several more times and one final huge orgasm when Betty’s cock once again erupted in her pussy.

Afterwards, Olivia went to shower and snuck back to her own room. Betty rationalized that she’d had a long day and needed her sleep. Betty slipped into bed beside her friend shortly after dawn so that Olive could drink her morning breakfast when she woke up. Olivia seemed shocked to wake up with Betty snuggling her, but she gave little resistance to going down between her legs and sucking her friend’s cock again.

Their affair lasted eight days. Betty began to worry when she realized that she was the one always initiating sex. Olivia never turned it down, but Betty always made the first move. Olivia tensed up when Betty mentioned maybe they should get a place together so that they wouldn’t have to sneak around. Olivia declined, saying she was happy at the Hall. Betty thought that maybe it turned Olivia on, to sneak around without their teammates knowing, but deep down she knew something was wrong. Olive wasn’t as in to her as she was in to Olive.

Olivia broke up with her in the dining hall surrounded by their friends. “I think I’m finally over what happened with the Baron,” she whispered so that none of the others could hear. “I appreciate what you’ve done for me.”

“I see,” said Betty. She was stunned, but knew she shouldn’t have been surprised. “I thought things were going really well between us. What happened?”

Olivia sat back. She was shaking with nervousness. The last thing she had ever wanted to do was hurt Betty. “It’s not you, it’s me,” she said.

“Olivia…” Betty froze. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach and her heart was beating fast. She wanted to tell her friend that she wanted to share a bed with her every night, that she wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, that she wanted to raise a child with Olivia. She wanted to tell Olivia that she loved her. Instead, she just said, “I know it’s you, not me. I was happy for the last week. For the first time since the fucking shower I didn’t feel like a freak. What about the sex?”

“That was amazing,” confessed Olivia. “You know that was good, but it’s not always about sex. I want to come home from work, cook dinner for my husband and child. I want to be normal.”

“Look at us. We aren’t normal. You can fly around the world in minutes and I have a fucking COCK!” The last was said, loud enough that some of the other girls glanced their way. “Who do you want to be normal with anyway? A regular guy will never satisfy you. There aren’t that many showered males to choose from. You want a normal life with the Baron? Is that it? You want the Baron’s black cock or would you rather have mine?”

“Yours…” The Queen shook her head. “I mean neither. Listen Betts, the truth is that it is about the sex. You know you’re good. I’m worried that if I don’t give it up now, I’d get addicted to it. I can’t say no to you. If we keep this up, our relationship would just be about fucking. You’re my best friend and I’ll always love you, but I could never love you as a woman loves a man. We’d just be together for the sex.”

“I can live with that,” said Betty, her emotions a weird mix of pride and sorrow.

“I want more,” said the Queen. Olivia jumped in her seat. Invisible fingers had just pinched and tugged on her nipples. They hardened under her uniform. A probing tendril from Betty’s mind teased her clit and labia. She immediately started dripping with arousal. Betty was holding her head down so that her red hair hung down. She was looking upwards at Olivia testing her reaction. “Enough Betty. You’re invading my privacy.” She felt Betty’s mental touch fade away, but not before one penis sized probe pushed into her pussy and disappeared. “No more Betty,” said the Queen, standing. “I hope we can get past this and remain friends. You’ve always meant a lot to me and I don’t want to lose you.” The Queen straightened up. “I need to be alone for awhile. I’ll see you when I get back.”

The other heroes in the hall saw the Queen of Hearts head off to the roof and Betty stand up from her chair and run off in the other direction. Betty was clearly crying, but none of them knew why and Betty refused to let anyone into her room for several days afterward.

Olivia spent a week on a desert island in the Pacific trying to find herself and didn’t see Betty’s press conference. Betty stood behind the podium addressing the press. “Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, thank you for coming. I’ve called you here to announce my coming out.” She paused as the chatter grew. She heard the word lesbian whispered. Betty grinned wryly. “No I’m not gay nor am I straight. I was with a man when the golden shower hit.”

“Bettikinetic, are you saying that you’re a dick-girl?” yelled a reporter.

“I am. Furthermore, the man I was with was a black African from Kenya, a good man, an officer on the cruise ship.”

“Does that mean your penis is black?”

“Yes it is. I want it known that not all the dick-girls are crazy like Mad Maxine or suicidal like some of the others. Some can be heroes and I am a hero. I’m not somebody’s sidekick. Bettikinetic was a sidekick.” Betty pulled her cheerleading style top off revealing her tight sports bra top. The dark black rooster head on her chest between her DD bosom. She walked out from behind the podium. Her belly button was pierced and had a black rooster head pin in it. Betty was always known for wearing her cheerleading skirt and tight biker shorts. Now they knew why. She pushed the skirt down. There were gasps from the audience at the sight of the plump bulge running down one leg of the shorts. “From now on, I am BLACK COCK BETTY!”

The heroes lined up behind Betty to show their support, applauded and clapped her on the back. Betty answered a few more questions and then exited the press room at the Hall if Righteousness.

Coming out was the right thing to do for Betty. Sure, she got plenty of hate mail and her fan club lost about 60% of it’s members. Teenage boys ripped her posters off their wall. She posed nude for Playgirl a month later getting paid well for both the cover and the spread of nude photos. It was the highest selling issue of the magazine ever selling a year’s worth of the magazine in just that one month. People were curious what she looked like. Her fan club regained 25% of it’s membership. She still got hate mail, but she also got new fan mail too from men and women. Betty also started getting laid a lot. There was no shortage of women (or men, but she turned them down) curious what her shower enhanced cock felt like. Some may have been bisexual and some liked men, but had bad relationships with men. Betty satisfied them all. Some of the finer pieces of ass, she kept dangling in case she wanted another go. Others, she left satisfied and never called them again. It left her feeling a little empty inside. She loved fucking, but deep down she wanted to love and be loved by only one woman and that one woman had rejected her.