The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Cat Women

Chapter 3: Amy Joins the Pride

Keith drove down the street, not exactly knowing what to do about his conflicting thoughts. He wanted to be with Hope and Grace, but he was dating Sandra. She didn’t mind him fucking them, but Keith wanted to remain loyal to Sandra. He couldn’t understand why he was so conflicted, if she was allowing him to sleep around. He supposed it was his upbringing that made him like that, or perhaps he thought Sandra was testing him and would leave him if he failed the test.

Down the road, Keith noticed a bar called “The Hammer.” Keith hardly ever drunk alcohol since he graduated college, but he figured maybe for once it would ease his stress a little and help think things out. He walked inside and immediately saw his friend, Amy behind the bar cleaning one of the glasses with a handkerchief. She looked up and beamed at him, waving him over.

Keith sat on a bar stool in front of her. “I didn’t know you were a bartender, Amy!”

She smiled. “You never asked really. So, what can I get you?”

“Ummm…a whiskey sour I suppose,” he answered.

“Coming right up,” she replied. Keith always thought Amy had a pretty face and loved her hair and how she braided it. He looked around at the other patrons, then back towards Amy as she slid him his drink.

“So, what have you been up to, Keith? I haven’t seen much of you these last couple of weeks,” she inquired.

“Oh, not much,” he answered. “Just been job hunting mostly.”

Her eyes widened slightly. “You lost your job? I’m sorry to hear that, Keith! I hope you find a new one soon.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“So what brings you here tonight? I’ve never seen you here before.”

He laughed. “If I had known you worked here I probably would have!” She blushed slightly at this. “I guess you could say that I’m having troubles at home. My new girlfriend and her sisters are staying with me right now and they are driving me insane!”

At the word ‘girlfriend’, Keith noticed Amy became slightly depressed. She smiled and looked up from the glass she was now holding in her hand. “Does Ms. Harris know about them? If she knows they are living with you, she’ll kick you out.”

He frowned. “I know. Do you think you could keep them a secret for now?”

“I guess. Was your girlfriend the one in the car a few days ago? She was pretty.”

Keith thought of her for a moment and heard her voice. Come home, master. We already miss you.

He looked up to see her studying his features. “Anyhow, none of us have a job, and the girls only brought the clothes on their backs when they moved in. It’s costing me a fortune to buy them clothes. I just hope I can spare enough for next month’s rent,” he said while taking a sip of his drink. It was cold and bittersweet just the way he liked it.

“Well, I know a place that gives out a lot of free clothes. You can get some there for them.” Amy took a scrap of paper and begun writing an address down. She looked at him for a moment and bit her lower lip. She then scribbled a phone number on it. “This is my number. Call me if you get lost…or just want to hang out sometime.” The two smiled again. Keith could smell her arousal over the smell of beer. Was it from him?

Keith’s thoughts were interrupted when a hand slapped him on the back. “How’s things going for you, son?” Keith opened his mouth in surprise to see Mr. Peterson. He looked much older than the last time they had met and his hair was beginning to recede off his grey hair.

“Ummm…good,” he stuttered.

“You two know each other?” Amy asked. “James here is one of our regulars actually.”

Keith looked at her and grinned. “He was my old boss before we both got fired. He’s a pretty nice man.” He turned to Mr. Peterson. “So have you been able to find a new job yet?”

“Fraid not. No one seems to want an old scientist around. I may just have to retire early, even though I don’t want to yet. Wanted to wait another ten years for my premium to raise, but sometimes things don’t turn out they way we want them to.”

Mr. Peterson took a swig of his beer. “So how about you, son? Find anything worthwhile?”

“Not yet, Mr. Peterson. Nowhere seems to be hiring, though I do have a job interview Thursday. Hopefully it’ll work out.”

“Good for you, Keith. Think you’ll be able to hold out until then?”

“I don’t know. I got three girls staying with me right now. Its costing me a bundle to support them.” He looked up to see Amy dealing with one of her other customers.

“Damn!” the old man exclaimed. “You got three girls at your house right now, and you’re here?! You don’t got E.D., do you?”

“E.D.? What? No! And it’s just the one I am sleeping with. Her sisters are trying to sleep with me as well but I want to remain faithful to my girlfriend.”

Mr. Peterson looked at him strangely. “Hoot dog! Three hot girls after your bones and you’re hiding here! Does your girlfriend know what her sisters are doing?”

He sighed and dragged his thumb across the glass. “Yeah, she does. I think she’s been encouraging them to, actually. She keeps saying that she wants me to sleep with them as well.”

Keith took a sip of his drink and looked at Amy. Her eyes quickly darted away and she picked up another glass. The old man nudged him and whispered in his ear, “I think Amy up there may have a crush on you too! As for your current problem, I say fuck them all! And if your girl is trying to trap you, then the hell with her! You can kick them out and fuck her instead!” he motioned with his eyes to Amy, whose face was somewhat red now as she cleaned another shot glass.

Keith smiled and raised the straw of his drink to his lips. He drank the rest of his liquor and then stood up. “Thanks for the advice, old man.” He turned to Amy. “Hey, did you want to hang out with the girls and I sometime? I’m sure they could use another friend.” Keith then glanced away from her and said quieter, “And I wouldn’t mind actually hanging with you for once instead of just waving to each other to and from work.”

Amy blushed slightly and stammered, “Yeah! I’d love to hang out with you some time! I work the night shift here, but I’m usually available from noon to eight each day.”

Keith picked up the napkin and stuffed it in his pocket. “Good. I’ll talk to the girls and see when they would like to meet. How much do I owe you?” He began to rifle through his pockets.

She waved her hands back and forth at him. “Oh no! It’s on the house, Keith! You don’t need to pay!”

“Ah ok. Thanks Amy! That means a lot to me!” Keith walked out and began his trek back home.

I’m on my way back. Tell the girls they don’t have to worry any more.

Oh master! We can’t wait!

When he got home all three girls pounced on top of him, licking him all over. Keith couldn’t help but laugh. It was late by the time he got back, so after the girls got up and once again expressed how glad they were that he had decided to come back, Keith retired to his room with Sandra.

He left the door slightly ajar. If they want to watch, they can watch. Sandra purred gently as she took off his clothes. The two made love several times that night. He could feel Hope and Grace’s eyes on them as he pumped in and out of her.

When the two were done for the third time, Keith told Sandra how he had met Amy that night and she wanted to meet them all sometime. “Oh! I like her, Master Keith! She has those twin cats, doesn’t she?”

“I don’t know if they are twins or not. They are both Siamese cats though,” he responded.

“And she wants to meet us, Master Keith?”

“Yeah, of course if she does show up here, you guys will have to wear a hat and wind up your tails like I saw you do before. People think your tail is a furry belt.” They both laughed at this and fell asleep staring at each other’s eyes in the dark.

An hour later he heard the two girls walk into their room. He heard the shuffling of their clothing being taken off and they slowly got into the bed with them. Grace pressed her large tits against Keith’s back, while Hope cuddled on the other side of Sandra. Her hand caressed his chest and remained there until morning.

Keith got up the next day, smiling at the three nude bodies in his bed. He got out, making sure he didn’t wake any of them, and ran the shower. He dried off and got dressed. The three girls were fully dressed when he got out of the bathroom, even Sandra, who expressed how much she abhorred clothing. He smiled at them. “I’m gonna check out some place to get you guys some free clothes. I’ll be back. Promise.” The girls smiled and hugged him as he prepared to go.

Keith got to the address without getting lost. It was about thirty miles out of town. He went into the large structure where Amy said they gave away clothes at. They made him fill out an application and give ID to them. He told them roughly their sizes (Mentioning that two of them wore XXL shirts, to compensate for their breast sizes.) and was given several sets of clothes for them. He was also allowed to gather clothes out of another section of the building to equal up to $75 in credit for the place for the month. He found some skirts and dresses he thought they may like, then came across a white terry cloth robe. He figured maybe Sandra would wear that, so he got it too.

Keith got back home, after stopping to pick the girls up something to eat, and some milk. The girls were on the couch once again. Hope and Grace were in their shirts and skirts, while Sandra was once again naked. The three looked up from their resting place and smiled as he brought in two large garbage bags full of clothing just for them.

“Go head, ladies. Pick up what you want.” Though they weren’t the most adamant about clothing, the three were curious to see what new apparel their master got them. They ruffled through some of the clothing. Grace seemed to admire a lot of the dresses. Out of all of them, she was the one who minded getting dressed the least.

As they shifted through the clothing, trying to see what they wouldn’t mind wearing, Keith pulled out the robe and threw it at Sandra. She caught it and then sniffed it. “I got this especially for you, pretty lady. Try it on for me.”

“OK, master.” Sandra wrapped the cloth around herself. Keith walked in front of her and tied the cotton rope in the midsection closed, so that her giant breasts were not seen. She looked at herself in it and did a turn for him. She rubbed it against her skin and purred gently.

“It feels like a second fur coat around me, master! I love it!” The two leaned forward and kissed deeply. After breaking the kiss the four of them settled in and watched TV together, assuming the same positions they had the two nights before. Sandra stripped off the robe as she leaned against Keith and began grinding against his hard cock once more.

How would you like to sit on it?

Sandra purred in delight and got off of him for a moment. Keith unzipped his zipper and pulled out his cock. Hope and Grace stared at it, licking their lips. Sandra then began to sit back down, her back against him. She slid his cock deep into her and began grinding against him, moaning in ecstasy. Keith reached forward with both hands around to her chest and began groping and squeezing her breasts.

“Ah God. Squeeze my tits, Master Keith! I love your giant cock inside of me, master!” She moaned loudly and orgasmed over top of him. Keith looked at the other two, watching them in silence. Their hands slowly reached under their skirts as they began to masturbate themselves, stroking their clits, just like Sandra had probably taught them.

Sandra began watching them too as she rode his cock. His hands began to twist and squeeze her nipples lightly, making small beadlets of milk drip down between them. He felt her hands place themselves over top of his and help knead her large breasts.

“Look at them, master! They are fingering themselves watching us! They wish they were the ones bouncing on that huge cock of yours, master!” Keith leaned forward and bit Sandra’s neck sending her into another orgasm. The two girls moaned deeper when they saw him do that. Grace was the first of the two to orgasm as she watched them. Hope followed a minute later, screaming her master’s name.

“Look how much you turn them on, master.” Sandra moaned deeply as yet another orgasm took her. Keith could feel his own cock ready to burst. He groaned and shot his seed deep into Sandra’s womb. Sandra leaned against him, his softening cock still inside her. Keith kissed her neck gently and she turned her head and kissed him. “That was great, lover. You’re really starting to open up now.” He leaned forward and kissed her again, letting his tongue dart into her mouth.

“Thanks,” he said before kissing her again. Grace and Hope leaned back against the couch, mewing softly while looking at Keith with lust and admiration. He smiled and leaned back, placing an arm around each of the girls. They cuddled against him once more. He allowed his cock to remain inside of Sandra, and when it grew hard inside her again, the two once more fucked in front of Hope and Grace. Keith did not touch them, though Sandra reached up and stroked their breasts a number of times. After the second time the came, Keith led Sandra to the bedroom, where he finally took off the rest of his clothing and let her ride him on the bed before they went to sleep. This time he didn’t bother with the door.

Two hours later he heard Hope and Grace once more sneak into their room to be with him. This time it was Hope that settled in next to him. Keith turned over and stared into her eyes. His hand moved down and squeezed her ass gently. “mmmm…master,” she purred. Hope and Keith both then leaned forward and had their first kiss, their tongues slowly sliding into one another. Hope reached down and grasped his cock, squeezing it lightly. Keith wouldn’t let her go further than that at the moment, so she held onto it with his hand on her ass. They remained like that until morning.

* * *

Sandra woke up and smiled at the sight of Keith squeezing Hope’s ass while she held his now soft cock in her hand, both of them still asleep. Her master did not have his interview until noon that day, so he had slept in this morning. Sandra looked at him sleeping, and knew that this was going to be the day he finally fucked Hope and Grace. She wanted to make the event extra special for him though. She had one idea.

Keith got ready for his appointment, taking a shower and getting dressed. His beard still had not grown in since she became a human and he liked it that way. She joined him for his shower and gave him a tit fuck with her G cup breasts, promising she wouldn’t drink his milk this time. He agreed and in the shower she squeezed her tits between his cook and rubbed them until he moaned, cumming into her chest and neck. She got up and let the water wash it off, pleasing her master even more. The kittens wanted to join her, however, the shower was not big enough for all of them. She told them they would have their chance soon enough.

Master Keith kissed her as he prepared to leave, slipping in his tongue. He also kissed Grace and Hope on the cheek. He squeezed each of their asses while he did so. The three wished him luck and after he shut the door, she turned to the two. “Master is planning on having sex with the two of you today. But, we want to make it special for him, right kittens?” The two girls nodded, overjoyed that they would finally be able to fuck their master.

Sandra lead them into the bathroom and told them to strip naked. They did so and Sandra looked at Hope’s silver bush and Grace’s pure black one. “Now this may feel strange, but it’s for the master.” She pulled out Master Keith’s electric razor and delicately began to trim the hairs of her pussy. Once her red hair was down to a peach fuzz growth, she moved to Hope and began to shave off her silver bush. Hope did her best to sit still, only squirming a little bit. She then moved to Grace, who was a bit nervous about it. “It’s ok, kitten,” she purred as she stroked her cheek. Grace mewed lightly and nuzzled against her hand. She calmed down and Sandra then began to shave her pubes till there was little left.

She then pulled out another razor and a can of shaving cream. “Now for the hard part.” She put the cream on her and spread her legs completely open on the bathroom floor to give her space to shave it. She slowly began to shave herself. She cut herself only once at the time and hissed at herself, before continuing. The two others watched on, nervously, knowing they would be next. After shaving herself, she turned to the other two and shaved them as well. Thankfully both of them were just as limber as she was, and were able to split their legs open just as she had done.

She shaved them both, then the three washed themselves down and dried themselves off. Each of them stared at their now bald pussies and smiled at themselves. They knew that their master would appreciate it the next time he was going down on them or watching them naked.

All three girls then got dressed. Sandra donned the only clothing she liked, her white robe, tying it lightly around the middle to slip open easily. Grace decided on a flower dress with a large plunge line that showed off her 38F cups quite well. Hope decided on a small shirt which accentuated her 36DDs and a pink skirt, which was the smallest she could find. The skirt was made more for a child than an adult and exposed half her ass as well as her, now shaven, pussy lips. The girls looked at each other and purred in delight.

Keith came several hours later. When he did, all three girls jumped up and hugged him, Hope pressing her lips against his own briefly, then winking at him as she turned around for him to notice her large ass cheeks. “How have you girls been today?” he asked.

Sandra replied. “We were good, but we missed you, Master Keith! How did your interview go?”

He sighed deeply. “They said they would call if I got the job. Usually that means ‘no’.” Sandra pouted and gave her master another hug. She knew he really wanted that job.

“Guess its up to me to cheer you up then,” she purred, kissing him. Their mouths opened, letting their tongues slide across one another. She reached down, grabbing and squeezing his cock. “Let’s sit on the couch,” she said looking deep into her eyes.

Her master followed her lead and he sat in the middle of the couch. Hope quickly cuddled to the right of him, while Grace pressed her large breasts against his left. She leaned forward, giving him a good view of her large cleavage and kissed him deeply on the lips. Hope and Grace then began to rub his pants leg.

Sandra then stood up straight and disrobed, letting it fall to the floor. Keith’s eyes quickly found themselves staring at her now bald snatch. “What do you think?” she asked.

“You’re perfect,” he said, admiring it. She leaned in once more and kissed him deeply while grabbing the hem of his shirt. Keith raised his arms and she pulled it off of him. Grace and Hope began running their hands across his muscular chest and he stared at them both. He then leaned in and kissed Hope deeply. She returned the kiss, rubbing her palm across his cheek. She broke the kiss and turned his head towards Grace. Keith leaned in to kiss her next, both their tongues swirling over one another.

Meanwhile, Sandra had begun unbuckling his pants. She then pulled down the zipper and Keith raised his hips so that she could remove them and his boxers. Hope and Grace looked at his large cock and began to stroke it slowly. Sandra smiled and maneuvered herself above him. She slid down his shaft and began to rock back and forth against him, moaning. Keith reached forward and took one of her large breasts in his hands and, pulling it to his mouth, began to swirl his tongue around it. He sucked it into his mouth and began to drink the milk from her as her moans got louder.

Keith then looked over to Hope and leaned over to pull off her shirt. She let him and her large DD cup breasts sprung out in front of him. He began licking and sucking on her nipple as Hope softly said, “master,” over and over again.

He stopped for a moment and looked at her. “You guys don’t lactate?”

She pouted. “No, master. Only our mistress seems to be able to.”

Keith nodded, then reached for her other breast. He popped it into his mouth and began to lick and suck it as well. He heard as Sandra bucked against him screaming through her first orgasm. Keith moaned and sucked harder on Hope’s breast when she did that. Grace, feeling a little left out, began to kiss her master’s neck, planting kisses down his spine.

Master Keith turned towards her and reached forward, grabbing and squeezing her large tit through her dress. He then reached up and moved one of her dress straps off her shoulder. She smiled and removed the other one. Her master then took the sides of her dress and pulled it down past her breasts allowing her large F cups to breathe.

Master immediately began to suckle on her nipple as she moaned in delight. Grace’s moans quickly turned to a deep howl as she orgasmed from his tit play. “That felt really good, master. You are great with your tongue.”

“Thanks,” he replied before switching to her other nipple. Hope leaned forward and kissed Grace fully on her mouth, letting their tongues swirl. Sandra began moaning loudly again and Master Keith once more turned to her and sucked her nipple while his hands reached out to paw and squeeze the other two girls breasts. She screamed one final time and her pussy exploded onto his cock.

Not wanting to be selfish, Sandra got off of him. She looked at Grace and pulled her over top of him. Grace smiled and, after removing the rest of her dress, slowly lowered herself on his shaft, moaning as each inch filled her. Sandra took Grace’s position and Master Keith grabbed and squeezed her breast as his tongue licked across Grace’s nipples. Grace began moaning loudly and placed her hands against master’s midsection, rocking her cunt up and down his shaft quickly. It only took her three minutes before she came again around his shaft.

Sandra figured that she must be the type that can orgasm easily from a man’s touch. It took her much longer the time she ate her out. I guess the master just has that lucky charm to him. She looked up to see Grace already scream out in a third orgasm, pressing her large breast into his mouth. Master Keith decided to switch back to Hope’s breasts after Grace recovered from her third orgasm and continued. Hope moaned loudly along with Sandra and Grace as he sucked on her tit. He released it and leaned up, kissing her full on the mouth.

Grace’s next orgasm didn’t come for another ten minutes, but when it did, she came hard, thrashing wildly against her master. As her pussy pressed against him, Keith groaned and sprayed his seed deep inside her. Grace’s orgasm subsided and she climbed off of her master’s now limp dick. Hope looked at it and moaned. “He still hasn’t put it in me!“ she complained.

Sandra laughed at her. “Don’t worry, kitten. Master recovers very quickly.” She then knelt down and took Master Keith’s cock in her mouth. She began to hum and purr around it, while licking the shaft. Within a couple minutes Keith was hard as a rock once more. Hope giggled and walked to him as Sandra made out with him again.

He then stood and took Hope by the hand to the edge of the couch. She smiled and leaned over. Keith grabbed and squeezed her ass underneath her skirt, before lifting it up, and taking her by the hips and plunging deep into her pussy. Hope moaned in delight as master’s huge cock entered in and out of her, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks each time. He began to pull all the way out before slamming hard into her pussy. Hope moaned against him and orgasmed. Her master then took his cock out and placed it at the entrance to her ass.

Hope looked back and said, “Do it, master. Our bodies all belong to you. You can have any of my holes, master. They are all yours.”

Master Keith smiled and replied, “I’ve been wanting to take this all week!” Sandra had to laugh at that. Keith smiled and pushed against her. The head of his cock slipped into her asshole and he began pushing it in, inch by inch. Sandra decided at that point to knell between them. She licked his cock as it began to go into her ass. Once all seven inches when inside her, Sandra bent around and began to lick Hope’s pussy as Master Keith stroked in and out of her tight ass.

Hope moaned deeply and within moments orgasmed again. The two continued to attack her ass and pussy through two more orgasms. At one point Sandra noticed that Hope was now licking Grace’s cunt. Sandra began to plunge her fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit. She began to hear the sweet sound of all four of them moaning, each on the verge of their own orgasms. Grace came first, howling at the ceiling. Master Keith followed, which triggered Hope’s final orgasm, then Sandra’s own.

The four of them laid in a heap, giving one another the occasional kiss. Hope said, “Wow. I never thought sex could feel so good. The four of them laughed and just rested against each other. Sandra began rubbing her master’s cock. It slowly grew to its seven inch hardness, then continued growing another full inch.

They all looked at Keith’s now erect eight inch cock jutting in the air. Keith looked at it and scratched his head. “Well, that’s new,” he said. Sandra noticed her kittens licking their lips, eager to test out her master’s larger cock. She was eager too, she had to admit.

This is going to be a looong night.

* * *

Dr. Thurston picked up the phone. “Do you have anything, Mr. Clint, or are you calling me just to waste my time?”

“I have a few things that may perk your interest, Dr. Thurston. One of my guys have been trailing them. First of which, a young female has been dating him recently. The girl must be rich or something. I’m pretty sure she had surgery. Anyways, every time she’s out she’s been dressed in cat ears, and what appears to be a tail around her midsection.”

“And that’s supposed to intrigue me?”

“Well, it is a bit strange, sir. A few days ago they took two cats to the animal clinic. Neither of these was the cat you described. What is interesting though is that the two cats disappeared several hours after being held at the hospital. Police are still investigating the matter. Nothing else has been stolen and the fingerprints aren’t matching in their directories so far.”

Dr. Thurston leaned forward. “Was any type of blood work taken of them?”

He could hear him snicker on the other end. “I thought you may have asked. I’m having a copy of their blood work faxed to you right now.” Dr. Thurston’s fax machine lit up and two papers appeared. He looked over the blood work for the cats. Everything seemed normal for a couple of cats, though the lab results did not cover very much aside from the basic glucose amounts and blood levels.

He threw the work into the shredder. “There is one more thing you may want to know, Dr. Thurston.”

“What?” he asked, annoyed at the results that he received.

“My contacts watching them reported two nude women arriving at his place of residence the night the cats disappeared. Both of these women had cat tails and ears, exactly like the guy’s girlfriend. Thought all of it together was too much of a coincidence to let slide.”

Dr. Thurston scratched his brow in deep thought. “Can you bug their room, Mr. Clint? Get Mr. Sheers bugged too if you could. I want to hear what’s going on in there. I want to know if those girls are role-playing…or if it is something else.”

Mr. Clint replied, “Yes, sir.” and hung up the phone. Once again Dr. Thurston reviewed the list of chemicals lost in the fire. Could something in here possibly create a human/cat hybrid? If this hybrid exists, it could be worth millions to the military.

* * *

After the last night’s sex marathon, Keith was prepared to sleep in all day the next day. But, when he felt the familiar sensation of a slick tongue against the side of his cock, it was very difficult very him to stay in dreamland. Then he felt a long, course tongue lick the side of his cock, followed by a third tongue licking his balls. He lifted his eyes to see Sandra, Hope, and Dawn, all knelt in front of the bed, completely naked, licking his cock. They looked at him and smiled, before continuing their cock sucking skills on him.

Keith began to moan from the sensations against him. “I think I’m gonna cum!” he exclaimed. The three girls stopped suddenly and looked up at him while sitting on their knees. His cock was begging for relief. He knew what game they were playing with him. He reached up and pointed at Sandra. The other two girls pouted, while Sandra smiled and engulfed his cock in her warm mouth.

Keith did not last long and almost immediately came into Sandra’s waiting mouth. She swallowed it all and purred delightfully as she licked the remaining semen from his head. You are teasing them, aren’t you master?

Are you saying that you’d rather have one of them finish me and drink my cum?

Sandra mewed lightly. You know I’ll drink your milk every opportunity I can. If you want to use me to tease them, I won’t complain, Master Keith.

The two smiled a secret smile while the other two began to cuddle against Keith’s sides. He kissed each one of them. “I suppose we should wait. You guys haven’t seen her breasts grow yet.” The girls uttered their excitement at seeing what his cum can do. The four waited a half hour while kissing and cuddling.

Sandra then smiled and touched her breasts. “It’s starting.” They all watched as her breasts expanded outward, continuing in the teardrop shape they seemed to maintain. They still remained perky in their growth. Her nipples and areola expanded somewhat as well. When they settled, she was at a full H cup, her breasts jutting out over half a foot.

Keith’s eyes wondered down and he realized that her changes were not done yet. Her hips grew out another half an inch at that point and her round ass grew another inch outward. When the changes subsided, Hope and Grace felt all over her body, squeezing her butt and tits, measuring them with their hands. Sandra giggled at the attention.

Keith decided to finally take a shower. His body was covered in sweat and juices, and he really needed to clean himself off. He stepped into the shower and began washing himself off. Hope then opened the shower curtain and walked in. “Mistress said I can shower with you today. Is that alright, master?”

He smiled down at her 5′4″ frame. “Sure.” He then leaned down and kissed her deeply, his loins beginning to stir. He reached down and groped and squeezed her DD cup breast. He broke the kiss and looked down between them. “Did you want to suck me off? I heard you wanted to taste it.”

She beamed at him in glee. “Really? Can I, master? Thank you!” She immediately dropped to her knees in the shower, and, taking his cock in her hands, she began to lick and suck it all over. She was in a hurry to get him off, to taste his cum, and she began to bob up and down on his eight inch cock like a piston. At the speed she was going, he didn’t last long. Keith pushed her head down and came deep into her throat.

She swallowed it all and then licked her lips. “Mistress was right. Your milk is the best, master!”

Keith thought about something that he had asked Sandra before and decided to ask her about it. “I’ve been wondering for a while now, Hope. Why do you all call me master?”

She looked at him strangely. “Master is master. That’s why we call you that.”

“Well, if I’m your master, wouldn’t that make you all my slaves?”

Hope laughed at that. “Oh master! You’re so funny! Us cats are free to do what we please. We just feel compelled to keep you happy because you are the master.”

Keith rubbed his eyes. “What exactly does being the master entail then?”

She pondered for a moment. “You are our leader, the alpha male. It’s the pride’s job to follow the master.”

Keith thought for a moment. He remembered the name ‘pride’ to be connected to groups of lions and that lions also had something like an alpha male. Is that what we are? A pride?

Yes, master. I’m sorry if I didn’t explain things well. You are the alpha male, charged with leading us and helping the pride thrive and grow.

Keith looked at Hope as he continued to listen to Sandra’s voice in my head. So what does that make you?

They consider me a mother and bearer of cubs. They are the huntresses. The cub bearers are considered nearly as important as the alpha, for they help continue the species. That’s why they call me mistress.

Wow. This is crazy.

“Umm…master, are you alright? My chest is feeling warm.” Keith noticed her just as Hope’s breasts expanded outward, settling as a large E cup. She shook her new breasts and smiled at him. “Thank you again master!” she exclaimed, shaking them back and forth.

The two finished their, now cold, shower together, and after drying off, Keith put on his clothes, while Hope displayed her new assets to everyone. That day Keith lounged around for the most part. He talked to Sandra about his new penis growth. She surmised that perhaps it only grew every time he “marked” himself on new territory. Keith did not want to think of any of the girls as territory though, but he got what she was saying.

The police ended up calling him later that afternoon. They asked him various questions about the two cats that had gone missing as well as if he had any type of enemy like a spurned lover, or someone with a grudge, that may take them. He said he didn’t and they thanked him and told him that they would call if they found anything new. The officer on the phone then reassured that they would do their best to find his cats, and said goodbye. Once again, Keith felt bad that he had to lie to someone, but he couldn’t reveal the identities of the members of his pride. It was his job to protect them and he would.

* * *

Amy Kaye fidgeted in front of Keith Sheers door. A few days ago he told her that she should come by to visit him any time she wanted. Now, she stood outside of his apartment, a few feet from her own, hoping to hang out with him right now. Before leaving her apartment, she put on her best lipstick and perfume. She wanted to look her best for him, even if it was just for a friendly visit. He probably won’t care either way, she thought to herself. Amy had a crush on Keith since he had moved across from her, two years ago, but usually it seemed as if he didn’t even recognize her presence, much less think of her in a romantic sense.

She raised her hand to the door, and after looking at it for a few moments, she gathered her courage and knocked softly. She then heard several feminine voices talking on the other end. After waiting there for over a minute, one of the voices called out, “Give us a minute!”

She waited at the door, and just as she was about to give up and go back into her room, a young female with long red hair opened the door. One her head was a large baseball cap. She wore a short plaid skirt, and a large decorated yellow shirt with half a foot of cleavage showing from it. Her breasts are huge! No wonder Keith likes her so much!

“Hi!” the lady said, cheerfully. Amy noticed then the furry belt wrapped around her waist. It almost looked like a tail.

“Ummmm…is Keith here?” she asked, meekly, trying not to stare at her large globes.

The red head pouted. “ma…Keith is out looking for a job right now. You’re Amy from across the hall, right? Keith told me all about you! Would you like to come in?”

“Oh no, I probably shouldn’t.”

“Don’t be shy! Come on in!” The red head took her hand and dragged her into the apartment. Two other girls with ball caps on their heads, stood up from the couch. Both of them had large breasts too. Amy looked down at her own chest. All that was there was a couple of nipples. She was never blessed with tits like these girls were. One of the girls had black and white hair in streaks. At the moment she was wearing yellow cat eye contacts. The other girl had silver hair. Her eyes were blue and brown. She shyly waved at the two of them. They smiled and walked over to join her and the red head.

The red head said, “These are my…sisters, Hope and Grace. My name is Sandra.”

Amy looked back at Sandra. “Keith said he had a cat named Sandra. That’s pretty weird you two share the same name.”

Sandra fidgeted for a bit, her eyes on the floor. “Sandra ran away a few weeks ago. Ma…Keith, said he loved her very much.”

“Ahhh! That’s a shame. Did he tell you I have two cats myself? Their my babies.”

Sandra nodded. “Keith told me about them too. Did you know he once had a crush on you?” Amy blushed a bright beat red.

“Nnnn…no, I didn’t,” she muttered. Was she teasing me because she is with him instead of me?

“You know, sometimes the…Keith would smell aroused when he looked at your door.”

She arched an eyebrow. “How can you tell?”

She scratched her head over the cap. Amy wondered why they were all wearing them. “It’s just something I can sense I guess,” she replied, looking nervously at Hope and Grace.

Amy looked at Hope and Grace who were standing next to them now. “I like your hair,” Amy said, pointing at Grace’s silver hair. “Did you have it dyed somewhere?”

Grace looked at Sandra, then at her. “My sisters did it.”

Sandra motioned to the refrigerator. “Would you like something to drink, Amy? We have plenty of milk.”

“Ahhh, no thanks,” she said with a wave of her hand. “I really only came to see Keith. Can you tell him I stopped by?”

“Sure!” Sandra exclaimed, overtly giddy. Before Amy could turn to leave, the three girls wrapped her in a large hug. She found it awkward. They released her and she walked quickly to the door before they stopped her again.

She turned around and said, “Bye,” politely before shutting the door behind her and returning to her apartment, locking the door behind her. Those girls were so weird! They were pretty though. I can see why he would date her over someone like me. She walked to her twin Siamese cats, Alice and Wendy, and patted their heads. They purred and rubbed themselves against her non-existent hips. “Well, at least I tried, right Wendy?” Wendy looked up with her brown eyes and mewed softly. Amy wondered if they could even understand her. They did.

* * *

Keith returned later on that evening, exhausted from job hunting all day long. He really had hoped that company would call him back, but they hadn’t, so he had to keep searching. He returned home and the three girls greeted him, each giving him a lingering kiss.

They ate while Sandra and the others told him about Amy’s visit. “She asked a lot of questions, master,” Grace said. “We didn’t know what to say half the time.”

“You guys wore your caps around her?” They all nodded in agreement. “You didn’t say anything weird, did you?” The three looked at each other and shrugged. They didn’t know.

Keith sighed, and after finishing his meal, decided he better do some damage control. He pulled out his cell phone and called Amy. “Hello, who is this?” the voice on the other end replied.

“Hey, this is Keith. I heard you came by today. Sorry I wasn’t around.”

“It’s ok, Keith. I met your girlfriend and her sisters today. They all are very pretty.” Keith glanced at them curled up together on the couch.

“Yes, she is something. Of course the three of them can be a handful sometimes.”

Amy laughed on the other end. “They seem to be pretty happy living with you though. Just make sure you’re not busted with them there.”

“I won’t.” He looked at the girls once more and said, “Hey! Did you want to eat dinner with us tomorrow evening? I’m sure the girls would love to hang out with you again.”

There was a brief pause on the phone. “OK,” she said finally.

“How does six sound to you?” he asked.

“That sounds good,” she said.

“OK, well, see ya tomorrow then.”

“Bye.” Keith hung up and sat down next to Sandra. She cuddled next to him.

“So was that Amy, Master Keith?” She began to unbutton his dress shirt and undo his tie. Keith knew what she wanted.

“Yeah. She’ll be here tomorrow for dinner. You guys will have to be on your best behavior, ok?” The girls nodded, excited about seeing her again. Sandra took off his tie and threw it over the couch. He had another idea for the evening then what she wanted though.

“Hold on a second.” He went to his closet and pulled out a small book. He sat down next to the girls and opened it to a big letter “A”. “I think it’s time I teach you girls your ABCs.” The girls all squealed in excitement. They sure do excite easily.

The next day, Keith had all three girls dress up for Amy’s appearance. They groaned when he forced them to actually wear bras and panties with their clothing. They did not like it all. While Keith began cooking some pasta for all of them, the girls put on their caps and waited on the couch. Keith owned no table for them to sit on, so they would have to make do with his couch and desk chair.

* * *

Amy knocked on Keith’s door and he answered, flashing his pearly whites at her. She smiled back and followed him into the living room. “How are you today?” Keith asked her.

She looked down nervously. “I’m fine, how are you?”

“I’m good.” The two stared at each other in awkward silence for a moment. “Ummm…thanks for coming,” he said to her.

Amy sat at the end of the couch while next to Hope, while Keith continued to fix dinner. She studied him for a moment. He had changed a lot in the last few weeks. He seemed more confident now. His arms and chest also seemed more muscular, and his face was now leaner, making him much more handsome in her opinion.

“I heard you own two cats,” Hope said to her. She turned around and smiled.

“They’re my babies! I love them to death.”

Grace said, “Master Keith likes cats a lot! And they seem to love him too!” Sandra elbowed her in the ribs and hissed softly.

Did she just call him ‘master’?

Sandra spoke up quickly, “Keith says you’re a bar tender. Do you like your job?”

“It’s nice,” she replied, leaning forward to see more than her giant breasts. “I meet a lot of interesting people there. Keith’s old boss is a regular there, actually!”

The girls all looked back at Keith. “Can I ask you three something?” she said, turning back to the girls.

“Sure!” Sandra said cheerily.

“Why are you three wearing caps all the time?” The three girls looked at each other in discomfort.

“They have a hair condition,” Keith piped in from behind her. Amy turned and looked at him. “They all have some genetic disease which makes parts of their hair thinner than others.”

Amy looked at the three girls, curiously. So the perfect girls actually have a flaw! “That’s so sad!” she said, looking up at their heads. She figured all three must be wearing wigs. Keith came into the living room and handed each of them a plate of pasta before taking one for himself.

“Sorry for the lack of table, Amy,” Keith said.

“It’s ok. I don’t mind.” The five of them began to eat. Amy noticed how the four of them barely ate and were all done within minutes. “Did you guys already eat before I got here?”

Sandra smiled and said, “We don’t eat very much. But, you eat all you want to, Amy.” She had eaten twice as much as them already and was still hungry. She suddenly felt subconscious about herself. Even though she was stick thin, and knew she wasn’t fat in the least bit, eating over twice the amount they did made her feel like she was a glutton. She stopped eating and wiped her face with a napkin. She didn’t want to look like a pig in front of Keith and embarrass herself.

“It was very good. Thank you, Keith.”

“No problem.” The three girls finished their meal with a glass of milk each. Keith and Amy had tea, however. Keith told her that while he loved the caffeine rush from tea, the girls would drink nothing but milk all the time.

No wonder their chests are so big!

She looked at their large chests for a moment, jutting out obscenely. She turned back to Keith and asked, “Were you able to find the free clothing outlet for them? I remember you saying they needed more clothes.”

Keith looked at Sandra, then at her. “Yeah, thanks for giving me that address. Hey! Do you think you could take the girls out shopping tomorrow? I’m no good at picking out clothes, and they haven’t seen the stores around here since they moved in with me. Do you think you could show them around?”

Amy looked at them, than back at Keith. She would rather not show them around; she hated shopping, herself. But, she didn’t want to say no to Keith. She didn’t think she could. “Ummm…sure, Keith.” she fidgeted a moment, looking at Keith’s brown couch cushions. “You can come too if you want.”

Keith laughed. “No thank you! I’ll be fine right here! Besides I need to go job hunting again, and it would be nice for them to hang out with someone besides me all the time.” Amy frowned a bit at that. It would have been nice if he had gone to the store with her. Maybe even get him alone while they were elsewhere.

Amy put on her best smile, however, and told him, “Yeah, I’d love to go shopping with them! We’ll have fun, right girls?” The three girls smiled and nodded, obviously in love with Keith’s idea. They made small talk for another hour and then Keith walked her to his door.

He looked at her and blushed slightly. His eyes wondered across her body quickly before returning to her face. “Well, guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Was he checking me out?! Of course not, Amy. I‘m nothing compared to those three! I wish he would look at me like that though! “OK. I’ll pick them up around 10. See ya.” Keith leaned forward and hugged her. She nervously hugged him back, and then, before she could think about it, kissed his cheek. Both of them were red faced now. She turned and hurried back into his apartment, her face flushed. I can’t believe I just did that! Amy barely slept that night, thinking about him.

* * *

Keith woke up once again to the sensation of three tongues on his cock. He moaned and opened his eyes to see the three of them licking his shaft up and down with their long tongues. Keith wanted to stop them, but by then he was to far gone to do that. He leaned forward and kissed Grace deeply before pulling her head to his cock.

She expressed her glee by bobbing her head up and down on it, until he exploded inside her mouth. Grace smiled and purred at him. Keith, however, was not happy. “That felt good, but you girls know that you’re supposed to go with Amy today!” All three pouted in his direction.

“It’ll be alright, Master Keith,” Sandra said. “I’m sure she’ll not notice.” Keith doubted that. Keith got up and dressed, before he began picking out the girls’ outfits for their day, handing a G cup bra for Grace to wear after her tits grew larger and rounder. She cupped her new tits encased in the half bra, and lifted them up and down.

“Stop that!” Keith said to her. “You guys got to get ready to see Amy.” He finished getting them dressed and placed the caps on each of their heads.

Amy knocked on the door a little later. Keith opened it to see her slim body in a floral pattern dress. “Are they ready?” she asked him.

She looked pretty from where Keith stood. He could also smell her arousal for him. He stuttered out, “Yeah, hold on.” He stepped back and the three girls rushed forward, hugging her. Keith handed Sandra $200 in twenties. They all then walked off with her, leaving him alone. If anything happens, Sandra, you know how to reach me.

Yes, Master Keith. I love you!

I love you too, pretty kitty.

She liked that name and purred deeply in his head. Keith just hoped she wasn’t doing that physically as well. If Amy found out what Sandra was, he had no idea how she would react.

* * *

Amy looked at Grace‘s large chest once more. She was certain it was bigger than it was yesterday. But how is that possible? No one’s chest grows that large overnight! Amy noticed Grace’s larger chest right away. She did not say anything, however, which was probably for the best, mainly because she was too shy to point it out. She did, however, tend to stare at her chest a lot.

Amy decided to drive them to the mall. It was only five miles out of town, and it was the only place nearby that had multiple clothing stores. She showed the girls the various stores around. Sandra picked up a silk shirt and rubbed her chin against it. She told Amy that she liked the feel of it, and bought it in it’s largest size. Grace picked out a few dresses that showed of her ample cleavage. And Hope picked up a few shirts and skirts for herself.

She showed them the shoe store next. The girls looked at most of the shoes with distaste, and told her that they didn’t need any shoes. They went to various other stores as well. When Sandra picked up and bought a large tan dildo at a novelty shop, Amy blushed furiously. “It looks almost as big as Keith’s cock!” she exclaimed, wiggling the eight inch penis back and forth.

Amy took hold of it and placed it in one of their bags. “Aren’t you embarrassed by waving that around?”

She looked at her strangely. “Why would I be?”

She stammered, “Just…that…I don’t know!” She blushed furiously and walked to another store, the three girls behind her. As she entered the jewelry store (Amy rather liked jewelry, but could hardly afford any), she saw Sandra sniff the air like a dog.

She looked up at Amy and said, “I’ll be back,” before walking off.

Why was she sniffing around? Weird.

* * *

Jamie Adams stood inside the Victoria’s Secret store looking once again at Keith’s number. She flipped the phone shut and sighed. Why can’t I just call him? Am I that afraid of rejection? I’ve never been like this before.

Jamie looked around at the different bra sets, admiring one black corset about her size. She looked around and saw a gorgeous red haired girl staring at her. Her eyes wandered down to her chest and widened in shock. Her tits were huge! They had to be an H cup at least, she thought. The girl continued to stare at Jamie and she looked away.

The girl then walked to her and said, “Hello.”

Jamie looked back and forth. “Sorry, I don’t work here.”

The strange woman laughed. “I know, silly! I saw you at the factory a few weeks ago! You’re the pretty girl my boyfriend saved, right?”

Jamie looked deep into the woman’s large green eyes. “You…mean…Keith?” she barely got out, dreading her answer.

“Yes, that’s him!”

She took a deep breath, her heart beating faster than its ever been. “And you two are going out?”

“Yes, we live together. You should see him in bed!” Jamie pushed back the tears that were forming and swallowed hard.

“Tell him I said hi,” she croaked out before turning and quickly walking away on her high heels. As she left, three other girls joined her, two of them with tits almost as big as the redhead’s.

Jamie rushed to her car and as soon as she got inside, she broke out crying, her head resting on the steering wheel. “Keith! I love you so much!” she cried out. She didn’t know how strongly she felt for her savior until that bimbo told her she was his girlfriend. She wanted him so badly. She already pictured living a life married to Keith, but now, that would never happen. Her tears flowed down her face and into her lap. Right now, Jamie felt like crap. “I love you, Keith Sheers,” she once again spoke into her car steering wheel. She knew there was no one she could love as much as she did for him.

* * *

Amy walked back to her car with the three ladies in tow, each one carrying a large bag. Amy had asked Sandra who the blonde haired beauty was. She told her that she was a friend of Keith’s that he saved in a fire a few weeks ago. Amy had heard there was a fire at Inutech, but didn’t know Keith saved a girl there. He really is like a knight in shining armor, she thought to herself.

The girls put their belongings into her trunk, before they got into the car, with Sandra next to her in the passenger seat. Before too long, the three women in her car fell asleep. She heard something from them and turned down the radio. They were purring! Amy never heard of someone purring in their sleep before.

She then looked down at the red fur belt around Sandra’s waist. It almost looked like it moved for a brief moment. While keeping her eyes on the road, Amy stretched out her hand and slowly touched and grasped it. The tail then twitched in her hand. She has a real tail! What the hell are these three?

She rode back to the apartments in silence, wondering what these three girls were and what to say to Keith. She stopped the car and the three girls woke up and yawned. Sandra smiled at Amy. She smiled back, though she was anxious to get away from them. They unpacked their stuff and walked into Keith’s apartment. He was sitting on the couch waiting for them when they arrived.

When he saw them, he got up and took the bag out of Amy’s hand, placing it on the floor and smiling. “Did they behave for you?” he asked her. She looked at the girls, then back to him.

“Keith, can I talk to you in the hall?” Keith’s eyes darted to Sandra then back to her.

“Sure, I guess.” The two walked out to the hall, Keith shutting his door behind him. “So, what’s up?”

Amy fidgeted for a moment then quietly said, “What are those girls, Keith? They have tails!”

Now it was his turn to glance at the floor nervously. “They’re just normal girls, Amy. I don’t know what you saw, but they don’t have tails.” Amy searched his eyes silently to see if he was lying. The two remained silent for the longest moment staring at one another. His eyes melted her anger, and before she could chicken out, Amy leaned forward and kissed Keith on the lips. Their kiss lingered for several seconds before Keith took a step back.

“Sorry,” she said to him, blushing. She quickly turned around and went into her apartment locking the door behind her. She was so embarrassed. She touched her lips gently where she had just kissed him. She couldn’t believe she did that! She hoped he wouldn’t be upset at her for doing that. Amy decided that she would confront Sandra about it tomorrow. Maybe she would tell her why she had a tail, just like a cat.

* * *

Sandra woke up and stretched next to her master. She looked down at his sleeping body and frowned. They did not have sex last night and Master Keith was once again too depressed to talk to her. She tried to read him but his thoughts and images were too jumbled for her to get anything. She decided to put on her new silk shirt in an attempt to cheer her master up. She added a small green skirt to it and waited for him to get up. He did, immediately going to the bathroom for a shower. She waited for him on the couch. Hope and Grace joined her after getting dressed. Grace turned on the television and began flicking through the channels. Keith then got out, fully dressed. Sandra got up and walked to him, kissing him gently.

“Are you ok, master?”

He looked up at her and smiled. “Sure. Just been thinking, that’s all.” They then heard a knock on the door. Keith opened it and Amy stood there smiling.

“Ummm…Amy!” he exclaimed. “How are you?”

She looked past him straight at her. “Do you mind if Sandra and I go out for a little while? I want to show her something.” Sandra looked at Master Keith, then at her.

She smiled. “Sure. That sounds fun.”

Be careful, Sandra. She may know what you are.

Sandra looked up at the concerned look on Keith’s face then back at Amy’s stern one. She followed her to the car and got in. Amy began driving down the road. After a long silence, Amy finally said, “Are Hope and Grace sleeping with your boyfriend too? I saw how they look at him.”

This question threw her off balance. Sandra looked at her and said, “Yes, they are. Sorry we hid our relationship with him to you.”

“And you don’t mind him screwing other girls?”

“No, as long as Keith is happy, I am happy to share. I know both of you are attracted to one another. You can fuck him if you want. I won’t mind.”

Amy blushed a deep red. “I mind! I don’t want a guy that’s going to be sleeping with a dozen girls!”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Amy. Master would have been very happy to be with you.” Amy pulled into a parking lot near a small park and got out. Sandra got out of the car too, curious as to where they were going. Amy walked to a pavilion and turned and faced her.

“And why do you keep calling Keith ‘master’? It’s not right!”

Amy realized what she had said earlier and blushed, trying to find an excuse to give her. “We tend to role-play at home a lot. I call him master when we have sex.” She figured that might work. It did not.

“Oh? Is that why you’re walking around with a tail around your waist?”

“It’s not a tail, silly,” she laughed nervously. “It’s just a belt I like to wear.”

“Liar! I saw it move yesterday! What the hell are you three and what did you do to Keith?!”

Sandra hissed softly. This girl was starting to upset her, saying that she would ever hurt her master. She said back to her, not noticing her rising voice, “We never did anything to Master Keith! I would never hurt my master, ever! And we’re just normal girls!”

Now, what happened immediately afterwards, Sandra could not remember. She would spend the rest of her life wondering if what happened was anger or instinct. In the end though, the cause didn’t matter, only the results and consequences. She was told some time later that Amy’s hand snatched her cap, Amy exclaiming something along the line of, “then what’s these?!” Sandra honestly didn’t remember. Nor did she remember her teeth sinking into Amy’s forearm, or the scream of pain she had after. The first thing she did remember after yelling at Amy was her teeth still stuck deeply in Amy’s arm.

Sandra immediately retracted her teeth from her arm and, realizing what she must have just done, exclaimed, “I’m sorry, Amy. I’m so, so sorry!” She looked at Amy holding her bleeding arm in pain. Sandra then tore part of her skirt off, and wrapped it the best she could around Amy’s arm.

She continued whispering, “I’m sorry,” over and over again as she sat her against a tree, then sat next to her, licking her wound through the wrapping. At the time, Amy was completely out of it, in shock of what had just happened. Luckily no one was at the park that day, to see what had happened. It did not help Amy’s situation though.

In time though, she came out of her trance like state, and patted Sandra’s head slowly, looking at her ears that she had uncovered. “You really are part cat, aren’t you?”

She looked up and hugged Amy tightly, causing her to wince in pain. “I’m sorry we lied to you Amy! Master was afraid that if people found out what we are they might get scared or hurt us.”

She laughed and looked through blurry eyes at Sandra’s ears and tail, now swishing back and forth behind her. “Are you Keith’s old cat?”

“Yes. There was an accident, and I became like this.”

Amy nodded slowly. “I don’t blame you or Keith from hiding it from me.” Her hand reached up and scratched behind Sandra’s ear. “Your ears are pretty cute,” she said, slowly regaining her strength.

Sandra laughed nervously. “Thanks,” she replied. “Do you think you need to go to a hospital?”

Amy looked at her arm. “I’ll be fine. I don’t like hospitals much anyways. Help me up. I think I’ll be alright getting us back home.” Sandra lifted Amy to her feet and helped her into her car. She winced in pain as she turned the ignition, then pulled out. Miraculously, she was able to drive her car all the way back to the apartment without a hitch.

Amy slowly got out of the car. Sandra offered to help, but she refused. “Do you want Master Keith to check your wounds, Amy?”

She smiled. “No thanks. I just need some rest. I’ll be fine, Sandra.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” The two girls walked to their respective doors. Amy turned around before she walked inside. “It’s ok, Sandra. I shouldn’t have grabbed your hat like that. I’m sorry too.” Amy’s face looked pale now, but if she didn’t want to go to the hospital, Sandra could not force her, especially not after what she did to her. Amy then unlocked her door and went inside her place, closing it behind her.

Sandra walked into her own apartment and, before Keith could ask how their trip was, Sandra rushed into his arms and buried her head in his chest, crying. “I bit Amy, Master Keith! I didn’t mean to! I don’t know what happened!”

Keith just lowered his head and kissed her temple. “Shhhh,” he said lightly. “Everything’s going to be alright. I’m sure Amy will be fine.”

She sniffed and looked at him. Keith reached up and wiped her tears before kissing her lightly. “I’m not upset, Sandra. Whatever happens next we’ll get through it,”

“Together,” she finished for him. “What if she ends up telling people about us, Master Keith? What will we do?”

He smiled and kissed her nose. “We’ll survive, no matter what happens.” Keith took Sandra in his arms and carried her to bed, where she slept for the rest of the day and the night curled in a ball. It was the first night she ever didn’t want sex.

Sandra woke up in the morning, feeling somewhat better, yet still depressed over what she had done to her new friend. She looked over to see Keith staring at her. He reached over and stroked her hair gently. “I have a surprise for you, pretty lady. I was saving it for a special occasion, but this time seems best.”

Her eyes stared down at him, trying to read him. “What is it, master?” she asked.

He smiled, then lowered himself down until his head was level with her pussy. She spread her legs slightly and he began to eat her out, licking her clit. Sandra closed her eyes and began to moan. Then her master did something incredible; his tongue began to vibrate against her clit as he purred deeply inside her. Sandra immediately orgasmed.

Seventeen orgasms later, Keith laid next to her. “How did you learn that trick?” she asked in the afterglow of it all.

“I learned it from you of course!” He said before kissing her deeply. Sandra smiled. She truly loved this man.

* * *

It was two full days before Sandra heard from Amy again. Keith had called her several times during that time but she had not answer. He called the bar where she worked at as well and they told him that she called in two days ago telling them that she was sick and wouldn’t be able to return for a while.

The evening of the second day, she called Keith. “Amy?! Is that you? Are you ok?” She told him she was doing better than ever, then asked to talk to Sandra.

Sandra, not used to using cell phones turned the phone around a few times before she answered. “Can you come over? I need to show you something and don’t want Keith to see yet.”

“Sure, Amy. I’ll be there in a second.” She hung up and turned to Master Keith. “Amy wants me to see her. Is that ok, Master Keith?”

“Of course! Tell her we were all worried for her.” He walked to her and hugged her deeply. “You must be nervous to face her after what happened, but no matter what becomes of you two, you’ll still have me.”

“OK.” She kissed his cheek, then left the apartment and walked over to her door, knocking twice before Amy opened it slowly. She quickly pulled Sandra inside and stood three feet in front of her. Sandra was shocked at what she saw.

“What do you think, mistress?” Amy said. Sandra looked at her brown cat ears over her head, then at her long, brown tail, swishing back and forth. Small bumps stuck out of her chest that she did not have before. Even her hips and ass was slightly larger. “I guess your bite made me like you, mistress!”

“I’m sorry, Amy. I don’t know if there’s ever any way I can make this up to you.”

Amy laughed. “It’s ok, Sandra, or mistress. Whatever. Just tell me what to expect now.” Sandra began to explain everything to her about her own abilities as well as Keith’s. Amy sat in rapt attention, soaking it all in.

When she finished, Amy asked, “So am I like you, or like Hope and Grace? Or will I grow a penis and be like master, er, Keith?”

Sandra looked at her and shrugged. “I’ve never turned a human before. You may be completely different than all of us for all we know. There is one thing we can check.” She pointed at her chest. “Would you mind?”

She looked down and smiled before lifting her shirt to reveal her small A cup breasts. “My body is yours to do with, mistress.” Sandra smiled and began to suck and pull on her nipple. No milk came out of it though. She pouted.

“You’re most likely like Hope and Grace. It’s still too soon to tell though.”

“So now what?” she asked.

Sandra purred. “Now I show you to master and let him fuck you till morning! After that, master will figure out something.”

Amy blushed beet red. “I want to have sex with Keith…but I want to look perfect for him when we do it. I want to be like you.”

Sandra looked at her bare breasts and slim hips, then at her own body. She bit her lower lip. “I suppose I do owe you for biting you. To get like me though, it’ll probably take all night.”

Amy beamed. “Can you spend the night?”

Sandra looked at the door, where beyond it Keith was waiting for her. “I’ve never spent the night away from Master Keith. I’ll have to ask him.” Amy clapped before hugging Sandra.

“Thanks, Sandra!” Amy then leaned in and kissed Sandra full on the mouth. Sandra broke the kiss and smiled.

“I’ll be back, ok?”

“OK.” Sandra walked back next door and walked up to Master Keith.

“So how is she?” he asked, apparently concerned.

“She’s doing very well, Master Keith. Amy wants me to spend the night with her. Would that be alright with you?” she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

“Yeah, that’s cool. I’ll miss you, though.”

She pouted a little then kissed him deeply. “You’ll just have to keep yourself occupied, master.” She walked over to Hope and Grace and whispered in their ears. They both giggled. She kissed Master Keith again, and told him she loved him.

He said, “I love you too,” and she walked out the door. She shut the door behind her and giggled to herself. She could hear Hope and Grace ripping his clothes off, getting ready to pull an all-nighter with their master, just as she told them to.

She walked back into Amy’s place and began to peel off her shirt and skirt. “Are you sure about this?” she asked her.

“Oh, yeah,” Amy said, before her tongue latched onto Sandra’s nipple and began sucking.

Twelve hours later, the new Amy was born. Her hips and ass were now the about the same size as her own, maybe an inch bigger. Amy said she thought her ass was perfect, as she licked her pussy through another orgasm. She also told her how she never thought she would be doing this to a girl, but now that she was, she rather enjoyed it. Several times she decided to go down on her in a 69 position, so that she would not feel left out. Amy told her she licked pussy like a pro.

Amy would switch between Sandra’s breasts multiple times throughout the evening, only stopping when her breasts grew warm and began to grow. Amy reached the size of Sandra’s H cups, but wanted to continue on. Even though during the time Amy licked her she had gone through several orgasms, Sandra frowned a little when she begged to keep going, but she reluctantly allowed her to continue. Amy sucked Sandra through two more growths, before settling down with her new J cup tits.

Amy shook her J cups, then lifted one of her nipples to her mouth and licked it. “I always wanted huge breasts, mistress,” she explained. “As I grew up I watched everyone else’s breasts grow. I wanted to not only be like them; I wanted to be bigger than them all!” She looked at her teardrop tits with the large brown areolas and nipples which jutted out nearly an inch now. They did not sag at all and Amy was ecstatic.

“To be honest, I thought of going bigger, but if what you said is true, then I want Keith to be the one to take me the rest of the way.”

Sandra laughed. “Hopefully he’ll let you. He doesn’t let me suck him nearly as much as I’d like. So, you don’t mind sharing Master Keith now?”

She hugged Sandra tightly, pressing their tits together. “Of course not, mistress. I wouldn’t want to have it any other way!”

Sandra kissed her and she allowed her tongue to snake into her own mouth. The two made out for a minute before Sandra broke the kiss and looked down at Amy, who was a few inches shorter than her, making her huge tits look even more huge on her frame. “I think I have an idea to get master to fuck you.” She then laid out her plan. It was simple and to the point. Amy said she loved it.

* * *

Sandra got back the next morning and Keith was happy to see her, asking her how Amy was faring. Sandra told him that she wanted all three of them to spend the night that night. Keith pouted when she said that and she laughed. “You’ll be fine, Master Keith!” she told him.

Keith arched an eyebrow. “What are you girls planning?”

Sandra grinned a grin that somehow reminded him of the Cheshire cat. “Nothing,” she said, innocently. He tried to read her mind, but she was good at hiding her thoughts from him. The only image he could see was one of him sucking her tits which were J cups in the fantasy. He had to admit, she looked pretty damn good with breasts that size.

Evening came, and Sandra, Hope, and Grace each kissed him deeply before going over to Amy’s place. Sandra gave his eight inch cock one final squeeze before she winked at him and walked out. For the first time in over a month, Keith had the house to himself. He began to watch TV, but everything on bored him now it seemed. Compared to sex with three hot looking cat women, television just did not seem all that great any more.

Already he missed his three cat vixens. He shut off his living room light and walked into his bedroom to retire early. Even in the darkness, Keith could clearly see the gorgeous lady wearing Sandra’s robe. “Amy?”

It looked like her in the face, but everything else about her seemed completely different. What shocked him more were the brown cat ears on her head, and the tail dangling between her legs. Amy shirked off her robe, revealing her nude body and gigantic tits to Keith’s pleasure. She began to walk to him. “What do you think of the new me, master?”

“How?” before he could say more, Amy reached him and kissed him deeply, shoving her now long, slick tongue into his mouth. Keith forgot about all the questions he wanted to ask Amy and went with it, his tongue swirling against her own. Amy pulled off Keith’s t-shirt and lowered herself to his chest, licking his nipples, making goosebumps run up and down his body.

Keith enjoyed it greatly, but wanted to taste her nipples more. He raised her up, then lowered his head to her nipple, rolling it across his tongue before nipping it softly with his teeth. Amy moaned deeply and Keith sucked her nipple into his mouth, trying to take as much of her giant breasts into his mouth as possible.

Amy purred and pressed his head into her J cups. “Sandra was right! You are good at this, Keith.” She began to moan deeply now, and Keith switched to her other nipple, while fondling her other large tit. Amy began moaning loudly as her orgasm approached. She then spasmed, pressing his face as deep into her breast as possible.

Amy then tore off Keith’s belt while staring at his eyes. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off of him to reveal his erection. She purred in delight at the sight of it and stroked it in her hand. She looked up at Keith once more and began to lick the head, making him groan from it. Amy had those eyes that just burned with lust, as she continued to stare at it, licking it up and down.

She then stopped and patted it. “Maybe later, baby. Right now I want you inside me!” She batted her eyelashes at him and laid on his bed, her feet spread. Keith climbed on top of her and positioned his cock at her entrance. She looked down and her sultry look softened to that of the Amy he was used to.

She then said softly to him, “Keith, you should know that I’m still a virgin. I can put on a good face, but the truth is you’ll be my first.”

Keith looked up at her. “OK, babe. We’ll take it nice and slow then.” He kissed her deeply, and while doing it, pushed his cock into her. Amy moaned and he felt the resistance from her hymen. He pressed hard into her and felt it shatter as her virginity was lost. Amy gasped at the pain, and Keith broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

“Tell me when you are ready.” Amy winced and nodded. After a couple of minutes she began to push up into him. Keith took that as his cue to continue and began sliding his cock into her, inch after inch, until all eight inches were inside her. He began pumping in and out of her very tight pussy. Amy began to moan in response. Her now sharp fingernails drove across Keith’s back, leaving red scratch marks, as he grinded against her. Her moans grew and she dug her nails deeper into his back, causing it to bleed somewhat as she began to orgasm against him. Her sharp nails were painful to him, and yet erotic somehow and he continued to pump into her.

She began to moan loudly once more. “Go faster, baby,” she moaned. Keith began pumping into her faster and faster, as her moans grew louder and louder. Amy then leaned forward and bit and pulled on his earlobe, while her pussy pulled on his cock. He felt her orgasm coming, and began to cum at that moment as well. She felt it and bit his ear more, causing pain and pleasure to flow through him together.

Amy released his earlobe with her teeth, than began to kiss him again. Keith looked down to see that he was still hard and began pumping in and out of her again. She rolled and he rolled with her, the two toppling onto the floor in passion. It didn’t stop the two though and they continued, now with her on top grinding wildly against his cock. Keith reached up and fondled her large tits as she tilted her head back and moaned. Keith’s mouth made it’s way for her nipple and he began to suck on it.

“That feels so good, baby. Keep doing that,” she said into his ear. Her moans grew louder and she screamed as another orgasm took her. Keith then began to stand, holding her in his arms. Amy smiled and wrapped her legs against him, pressing him deep into her. He walked with her on him until they reached the wall. He pushed her against the wall and began to pump in and out of her while continuing to hold onto her thighs. She moaned and began to scratch her nails up his back once more.

Keith leaned down and bit her neck gently. He then looked up at her. “I’ve wanted you since I first moved here!”

Amy pressed his head back into his neck and he bit it again, “I always wanted you too, baby!” she said, as they continued to grind against each other. She lifted his head with her hands and kissed him passionately. As they kissed Amy moaned into his mouth as another orgasm came over her.

As she began to come off of her orgasm, another orgasm shot through her, making her moan even louder against him. She broke the kiss and panted. “Hold on, baby. It felt like you just got larger inside of me.”

“Really? Are you ok?” Keith pulled her off of him and stared down at his cock. She was right; it had grown another half an inch while inside of her.

She looked at it too while panting. “Yeah, I’m ok. It just surprised me a little.” She looked at his larger cock and licked her lips. “You know what I said about later? Well, I think it’s later now.” Keith moaned as her head lowered onto his cock. Keith had learned over the last few days that cat ladies seemed to have no gag reflex. Amy was no exception. Her mouth slowly lowered until it was all the way to his base. Keith wasn’t sure if she was really good at cock sucking or if his larger cock was more sensitive now, but he found himself cumming inside of her mouth within moments.

Amy licked her lips and swallowed it whole. “That was great, Keith.”

The two lay on his bed, naked, caressing each other’s cheek. “So, how did this happen?” Keith asked her.

“Sandra’s bite turned me. It’s weird, kind of. I’ve known you as Keith for so long and yet feel compelled to call you ‘master’.”

“Keith’s just fine.” He kissed her deeply. “Did Sandra make your body change like this?”

“Yeah. Do you like it?” she said, biting her lower lip.

“Of course I do, but I liked you before too. I like you no matter what you look like.”

She smiled and kissed him. “You really know how to turn a girl on again!”

A thought then occurred to Keith. “What about your job, Amy? Will they let you keep working there now that you appear this way?”

She frowned for a moment, then smiled again. “I probably won’t be able to. But, don’t worry about me, baby. I’ve been saving since college actually. I have a nest egg of a few thousand dollars that I was saving for breast implants one day. Looks like I won’t need it for that any more though.

Her hands went down to her chest. “Speaking of which, I think these babies are getting ready to grow again!” Keith watched as her large breasts, spread out across her chest, spread up and out more, settling on the largest breasts he had seen yet. He stroked the nipple of her new K cup gently and she purred.

He looked at her beautiful face and smiled. But he couldn’t help but worry about what would happen when her nest egg ran out. Who would hire a person with cat ears and a tail? This thought continued to cross his mind as the two of them slowly drifted to sleep together.