The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Cat Women

Epilogue: Six Months Later

Keith gathered all of his women in the two buses, heading towards the airport, and the private jet he had rented. Keith was going to miss living here, but he knew that he no longer could do it, while keeping his girls straight. About a month ago, two viral videos were released. One of them was a blurred video of him and Jamie bounding across fences, escaping the forces of Inutech. Keith figured that someone must have spotted him and recorded it.

The other video was actually one of the security videos from the night he was captured. It showed several cat women attacking guards, biting them, and pinning them to the ground. More and more people noticed the video feeds, and soon enough, people began sending anonymous notes to his house, to leave. Keith had a funny feeling that the person who released that one was Mr. Clint, somehow.

Before Dr. Thurston’s mind went caput, he told him about his wetworks specialist, Mr. Clint. It was bad that he was still loose somewhere, with the knowledge of him and the other cat ladies. He wasn’t too worried about him, though. That was, until the videos were released. When he thought of Mr. Clint acting against him, Keith began to make his plans to move away.

There was also the little problem with the police surveiling them, now. After The Cat’s Meow had burned down, the cops took more of an interest in Keith and the others. The people in the area would complain to them from time to time, about the head of a cult of women who worshipped cats, and had sex all the time. Their cult theories were backed by the fact that many of the cat ladies with him had sold their properties and belongings, and moved in with all those women wearing cat ears and tails. The cops had yet to search his three homes, but he knew it would be a matter of time before the found a reason for a search warrant against them.

Not only that, but, several females had showed up at his doorstep, accusing him and his other cat ‘whores’ of kidnapping their loved ones, or eating them. After the last one, he figured they would have to leave, and hide somewhere else, where they may fit in better.

In the end, they had decided to move to a small town, in Japan. The people there kept to themselves, and, he had heard that a lot of people there tended to dress up like cats, so, they might fit in there, perfectly. He hoped so. He didn’t want to think of living a life on the run.

Ms. Harris complained the entire time he tried to goad her into moving. Being rather old, and taking care of the apartments most of her life, she didn’t know of any life outside of the apartments. In the end, Keith could not get her to come with them. He warned her again and again of the dangers of continuing to live here, but she wouldn’t listen, and in the end, Keith let her make up her own mind, while he continued his plans with the rest of the ladies. He just hoped she would be safe, here.

He hoped that this environment would be good for his future children, as well. He found out, about a month ago, that Sandra was pregnant. Alexis had also got pregnant, a couple of months ago. After Alexis first became pregnant, Jamie began running tests on her, as well as several of the other cat women. Much to some of the women’s disappointment, it seemed that only the mistresses could bear his children. The others just weren’t built for it. Keith still wondered why there weren’t more pregnant, since they never used protection. He did hear once that a lion only got a female pregnant once out of every thousand times. He figured the same must be true of him, as well.

He was also a bit worried. None of them had ever dealt with a cat woman pregnancy before, so they did not know what kinds of changes they should expect, or what their children will end up like.

A few days ago, Alexis pulled him to a corner, as all of them were busy, packing their things. “What is it, Alexis? Are you, ok?”

She smiled and nodded. “There was something I wanted to show you. I thought this might interest you.”

Alexis then took off her large shirt, followed by her gigantic bra which supported her large R cup tits. Keith laughed and said, “You wanted to show me your tits? You didn’t have to pull me aside for that!”

She laughed a little, then her face became stern, once more. “I didn’t want to show you these. I wanted to show you, this.” Alexis lifted her large orb, until her tit was pressed against her face. Keith gasped. Underneath her large breasts, he saw a nipple sticking out of her ribcage.

Keith didn’t know what to say, so she did it for him. “I think my pregnancy is making me grow a second pair of breasts, Keith.”

Keith reached forward and felt her eraser tip nipple, which grew hard from his touch. “Is it sensitive? Do you think sucking me off will make them bigger, too?”

“I don’t know, but I’d rather not have two sets of giant breasts. One’s good enough for me.” Keith smiled and nodded. He knew that if Alexis wouldn’t, Sandra would, the moment she found her second pair of tits growing. She was always a little too curious for her own good, sometimes. Keith was curious, as well, about the second set of tits, but decided he could wait for Sandra to find out on her own, to experiment with them.

Mr. Peterson walked up to Keith and patted him on the back. “Ready to go, son?” he asked. Keith looked at him and smiled. Mr. Peterson was the first, and only, cat male that he had created. After allowing Sapphire to be with him, the two began having sex. Mr. Peterson ended up transforming to keep up with her active sex drive.

He looked at the young man with black cat ears and said, “Yeah. Just double checking before we leave.”

He looked around and sighed. “I know how much it sucks to move. I’ve been living here for almost forty years, now. I have no idea what life is like in Japan!”

“I hope you’ve been brushing up on your Japanese,” Keith responded.

He laughed. “Don’t even get me started on that! My brain was just not meant to learn more than one language!” Keith smiled at him, and counted the heads of all the girls, before getting onto the bus and riding towards the airport. The girls talked among themselves about their coming trip, and were excited to visit a strange, new land.

Keith smiled, as he rode down the street with thirty beautiful girls behind him. People dreamed of being with this many girls. For him, it was reality, and he couldn’t feel any better about it.

It’s good to be king!

END