The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Rise of the Veritas

Part 11

Earth Date: 26th Dec 2242

Log: Agent Amanda Forrester

Location: Planet Verius VI

I have never enjoyed Christmas like I did this year.

Soon after I had sent the last dispatch, Glenn said that he had signed up both Jennifer and I for a Veritas training camp. He had mentioned it a few months back that advance members of the group had to undergo a training course before they are allowed in the upper echelons of the group.

I didn’t think Jennifer and I had to undergo the training as well but Glenn said that the whole family, not just him, must undergo the training. We also sign an agreement form that state that we agree to any treatment given to us during our training. As my aim was to get Glenn deeper and higher into the group, I agreed heartily to the training.

The training was to last 3 months and Jennifer and I were to attend it at the brand new Veritas compound on the edge of the city. Glenn was to attend a separate training camp outside the city with the Mind-Runners. As I had expected, the training was spilt between the males and the females.

Jennifer and I were dropped at the Veritas compound and I recognized it as the area I helped cleared while I was imprisoned. Outside Jennifer and myself, there were six other women with us. We were all in our uniform; peak bonnet, veil, collars, long sleeves blouse and a long skirt.

The moment the men said their goodbyes, we were ushered into the compound by the guards. I saw that we were in a big courtyard and there was only one sole building in the compound. It was huge, easily one of the biggest buildings in Restart.

We were ordered to stand in a straight line and to look ahead while the gates of the compound closed behind us with a loud clag.

Once it was closed, the guards ran and screamed towards us. We were called names; they screamed that we were useless, that we were whores, sluts, bitches and animals. In between the name-calling, we were ordered to look ahead and not to move from our position.

As the treatment continued, one of the women must have moved. I heard a scream and saw one of the women dropped to the ground. All the women looked at the woman who fell and I saw that one of the guards was holding an old-fashion cattle rod. A moment later, all of us joined the woman on the ground.

As I was struggling to clear my head, the guards screamed that we women belong there on the ground, not standing upright like normal humans. We were ordered to take off everything we were wearing. I complied immediately but a few of the other women were slow in their movements and suffered under the cattle rod again. Eventually, all eight of us were naked.

A door was open and we were ordered to crawl to the building on our hands and knees. Knowing that it was useless to resist, I immediately did so. This time, none of the other women were slow in obeying.

Once inside the building, we were ordered to knee against the wall and ordered not to move. We were all handed a green mask and ordered to use it to cover our head. The mask only has an opening for the mouth, with 2 tiny meshes for our eyes.

We were then given a new type of bonnet and ordered to put it on. This bonnet has a peak that went from one cheek to the other cheek, but instead of going over the forehead like a regular bonnet, it instead cut across the forehead. I later learn that this new bonnet was called a poke bonnet.

It was well named. The peak was rigid, heavy and protrudes out much further than the normal peak bonnet, at least 40cm from out face. This means that once we put on the bonnet, we could not look to the sides unless we turned our head. The peak also cut across the forehead so our view above us was blocked as well. The only sight we have is straight forward or downwards. Leather straps below our chin locked the poke bonnet in place.

We were also given collars and ball-gags to put on. Once we put on these items, the guards scream out orders for us to start crawling on our hands and knees. We were still naked with only our mask, bonnet, ball-gag and collar. As we were crawling, we were almost looking straight at the ground as the poke bonnet cast a visual illusion on our sight.

At this point I understood what the Veritas training was about; it was to turn human women into female Mind-Runners, mindless, faceless, and voiceless.

To add insult to injury, the guards were screaming insults at us the whole time we were crawling. After a while, we were directed to crawl outside the building into another part of the compound.

The Veritas had built a running track in the compound and we were ordered to crawl a lap around the track. We quickly obeyed and once we finished the lap, we were ordered to get up and to start running.

This was done over and over; crawl a lap, run a lap, crawl a lap, run a lap. After awhile, some of the other women began slowing down and the guards were using the cattle rod again. Running and crawling around the track naked but for the mask and bonnet, it was mindless exercise designed to break the women.

I was the fittest of the 8 women there but even I was feeling the strain. The guards never explained anything and with the ball-gag on, we were in no position to ask questions. It must have been hours later before we were finally allowed to crawl back into the building.

All the women were led to our individual cells and I crawled into a cell with white walls on all sides. Even the door to my cell was white. I found that I could release the ball-gag but I did not have the key to the lock of my poke bonnet or collar. Soon after, a small door was opened and a plate of food was placed inside my cell. There were no utensils and I had to use my hands. I ate the food hungrily.

After the meal, the small door opened again and I was ordered to shove the plate out. After obeying, the small door was shut and I was left in my soundproof cell. I began to feel woozy, and that’s when I discovered that the food was drugged.

The drug wasn’t enough to knock me out and I soon discovered why. An image came on all sides of the room showing the exercise today at the running track. Everywhere I turned, I saw an image of my humiliation today. Voices came on in the room; it was the voice of the guards screaming at us today. Soon the guards’ voices were replaced by laughter of men who were laughing at how stupid we looked and how useless women in general were.

The drugs were used to lower our habitations while the images and voices were designed to enforce messages that women were inferior to men. Even with my training, I could feel tears in my eyes so I could guess that it would be extremely effective against the rest of the women.

This was the routine day after day. Mindless humiliating exercise followed by nights of images of our humiliation. After a few days, I could see the rest of the women being physically broken down by the training but I held on, taking comfort in the fact that I only had to last 3 months before the training is finished.

When the 3 months was up, nothing happened. The training continued and I feared that I had miscalculated the time we had spent in the compound. However as time passed, we were still there. The rest of the women knew as I did that we were well beyond the 3 months training limit and it began having a greater effect on them. Their body language became more listless and they moved as if on automation. Whatever the guards ordered the women would do, immediately and without question. In hindsight, this was another method to break the women and it was very effective. Even with my training, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get out of the compound.

Then one day out of the blue, we were given our cloths back. I was never a fan of the Veritas uniform but I fell in love with the long sleeves blouse and long skirt right there. The mask, poke bonnet, collar and ball-gag stayed on but none of us minded because we were all finally wearing clothes.

The ominous main gate open and we were allowed to walk, no more crawling, out of the compound. A group of men was standing there waiting for us and among them as Glenn Lively. Jennifer gave a muffled cry and ran forward to hug him.

At first I thought Jennifer was just overcome with emotions but when she reached Glenn, Jennifer went down on her knees, grabbed one of Glenn’s legs and started crying. I thought she was crying in relief but then I noticed the slightly smug smile on Glenn’s face and I knew something was wrong.

Glenn Lively was a good man who respected his wife enormously but something had changed in him. I looked around and noticed that all the other women who came out of the compound were all on their knees crying at the feet of their men. I was the only woman still standing.

Glenn looked at me and for the first time since this mission began I felt fear. Glenn pointed at his other leg and for the first time ever I saw and felt a mind-picture. It was a picture of me crying my eyes out beside Jennifer.

For the first time I understood what the men meant by they ‘knowing’ the mind-picture came from the Mind-Runners. I knew immediately that this mind-picture came from Glenn and this picture was what he wanted me to do. I couldn’t stop myself and worse, I felt compelled to do it. I ‘needed’ to make that picture come true.

Before I knew it, I was walking towards Glenn. I tried to stop myself but it was like I was in a dream and was powerless to do anything. I went to my knees; grabbed Glenn’s leg and tears came to my eyes.

Despite my best efforts, I couldn’t help but feel happy that I was crying at the feet of Glenn. It felt right because I knew this was what Glenn wanted, and I was happy to make his…dream come true. Deep down I knew this was wrong but I was unable to do anything to stop myself. I didn’t want to do anything to stop myself. This was what Glenn wanted me to do.

They let us out yesterday because it was Christmas and Jennifer and I spent the whole day resting. Whatever training Glenn underwent, he now has the powers of telepathy and empathy. He can make me feel and see things.

The Veritas of Verius VI has found some way to gain the Mind-Runners powers and human telepathy is now possible. I will now endeavor to discover how they did it.