The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Rise of the Veritas

Part 6

Earth Date: 7th Nov 2239

Log: Agent Amanda Forrester

Location: Planet Verius VI

I have mentioned earlier in my dispatch that there are certain discriminations against women in Restart. Some of the discriminations are due to fears of a female agent in the city; others are due to cultural interaction with the Mind-Runners.

There have been several small groups in Restart who have complained on many occasions about unfair treatment and I had managed to join them into one group. The group is still pretty fragmented at the moment but they are united in their displeasure against the council and the discrimination faced by women in the city. The women called the group "Equality Is Our Right" (EOR), and while everything is civil at the moment, I believe it’s a matter of time before I get things to come to a head.

Some of the new female colonists had staged the first protest of any sort in the history of Verius VI in front of the Government Capsule. I joined the protest and I am happy to report that not all the protestors are new arrivals. It seems that a lot of women in Restart support the protest. Some of the women have been unable to get high-level jobs in the civil service despite their qualifications and they have had enough.

Andrea De Cruz came out to talk on behalf of the council and although the protest ended peacefully, this could be the start of major unrest in the city. The council is still very suspicious of new female arrivals and their paranoid will make it very hard for them to give in to the protestor’s demands. From what I see, they don’t even trust women who had been on Verius VI for years all that much, so it’s hard to imagine them agreeing to end the discriminations against new arrivals.

I also have another report on the Veritas group. Some women had joined them since they were first set up and while they are still small, the group seems to have growing support in the council. Unlike the men of Veritas who sometimes go around shirtless, the women of the group are fully covered up.

The women of the group are easily identified as they all wear a long sleeves blouse that cover their arms and a skirt that reach all the way to their ankles. They also wear a strange bonnet that has a peak on it. The peak is a brim on the front of the bonnet that covered the entire front of the bonnet, from one chin over the forehead and down the other side of the face. There had been bonnets with brims before in Restart but the women of the Veritas wear bonnets with brims that are at least 20cm long, far longer than that of normal bonnets you see in Restart. If you still have a problem envisioning it, just read a Jane Austen novel and you’ll get the picture.

The women of the group look like idiots and a throwback to a time when women were nothing but doormats. I’m not sure why and how these women are willing to stand the humiliation of their dress but strangely enough the Veritas group is growing in size.

To me, this is another disturbing sign that the humans in Earth Return are starting to lose their human heritage.