The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rita Moves to Paradise

This work of fiction bears no resemblance to anybody, living or dead. The mind control powers depicted exist only in fantasy. The activities depicted should only be attempted by trained professionals ;—)

This is the story of how Rita’s life changed forever.

It was another quiet Friday night for Rita. Jerri, her roommate had gone on a date with her new boyfriend. Rita hated bars, the smoke, the noise, the men staring at her. Rita had a body that couldn’t be covered up. No matter what she wore, it was evident she was beautiful. Baggy clothes, no makeup, didn’t matter. She was a babe.

Jerri was not quite a pretty as Rita, but still very desirable. She was trying to get serious with Mike, and had put on extra sexy clothes and makeup for the night. Rita knew that Jerri would not be having breakfast alone in the morning. That didn’t bother Rita, as long as they were quiet.

Rita watched some TV, then went to bed with her book. She had only read a few pages when she drifted off to sleep, forgetting to turn off the light.

When Rita woke up her hand was in her pajamas rubbing her clit. This surprised her, because she never masturbated. Not that she thought it was evil or dirty. She just didn’t do it. It felt good tonight, so she kept it up for a while. Her clitty was quite firm, and her mound swelled with extra blood. She brought her hand to her face and smelled her own juices. This surprised her. She knew she never did that before. She smeared the wetness all across her upper lip and began to get grossed out at her own actions. She tried to stop and found she could not. Her body was acting out of her conscious control. She got out of bed and stood in the center of her bedroom. She began a slow, undulating dance and gently peeled her pajamas off. She unbuttoned her top and let it fall partway from her shoulders. She cupped her breasts and held them up, as if presenting them for inspection.

Her forced dance became even more lewd. She pulled her pajama bottoms and panties down across her ass and partway down her legs. She let go of her right tit and slid her hand down the crack of her butt. She rubbed her anus with her finger tips. She brought her hand up to her face and spit several times onto her palm and fingers. Rita reached behind and rubbed her wet saliva up and down her crack. She began rigorously scrubbing her ass hole with her fingers, occasionally inserting her long, middle finger inside. She let go of her other tit and spit on that hand several times. She switched hands, rubbing more spit in the crack of her ass and rubbing the stinking slime of her right hand all across her lips and nose. This definitely repulsed her, and she tried with all her will to stop. But she could not help herself. Instead, she switched hands several more times, rubbing the stink of her own ass hole under her nose and licking it off her fingers.

After this went on for a number of minutes, Rita’s disobedient hands stopped their anal masturbation. But rather than return themselves to her control, they peeled her pajamas the rest of the way off. Rita’s mind watched helplessly from within as her now nude body got on all fours in the middle of the room. She crawled forward a few feet, raised her head up, and began licking the thin air with her tongue. From somewhere, the taste and smell of pussy filled her nose and mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, working her tongue around as if she was really licking another woman between the legs. Having never really done that before, the very thought began to fill her mind with a measure of fear and horror. But stop her bodily actions she could not. The smell and taste of pussy kept getting more intense.

Suddenly she felt the feeling of a head of a cock pressed up against her anus. She strained to look around, and could tell she was still alone in the room. She felt her sphincter stretch as the phantom cock slipped on into her butt. It started a rhythmic thrusting at her brown hole. She felt a man’s hips slapping her ass. She formed a point with the tip of her tongue and flicked it up and down across what would be a clitoris for a minute. Suddenly she felt an orgasm forced onto her. It was quite different than having an orgasm herself. It was as if she was feeling, or observing someone else have an orgasm. Her mind reeled as if she was coming, but her body was not sharing the experience. She also felt the ghost maleness in her ass jerk forward hard, pulsing and squirting.

Finally, the feelings subsided. Rita regained control of most of her body. She sat on the floor and leaned against her bed. The overpowering smell and taste of pussy lingered with her. She just could not shake it. She still could not control her hands. She sucked and licked the fingers of one hand as she played with her pussy with the other hand. Occasionally she switched hands. She decided she needed a drink of apple juice, to wash out the awful taste in her mouth. She left her room and headed for the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, she discovered she couldn’t get a drink. Her hands would not cooperate. They kept collecting pussy lubricating juices and bringing them to her mouth.

She left the kitchen and in the living room she saw Jerri and Mike with a strange woman, all of them were naked. Jerri sat on the floor, leaning against the couch, also rubbing her pussy and licking her hand. Mike was kneeling in the middle of the room, his cock was hard as he thrust his hips forward, humping the thin air. The other woman was lying back on the couch. She held a hand mirror between her legs and seemed to be admiring her own pussy.

She looked up at Rita, who was still rubbing herself and licking her hand. She smiled broadly and said, “Well, well. What have we here?”

* * *

Shawna first developed her ability to control other people as soon as she began menstruating. It took quite a while for her to realize that she actually had this power and that it just wasn’t a fantasy. It wasn’t until she was twenty before she was fully able to control her power over the minds and bodies of others.

For the longest time she just thought that she was lucky and her wishes were coming true. She always got good grades even though she never did any homework. She always got to sit next to good looking guys. Her parents always did things the way she wanted. Shawna was well on her way to becoming a spoiled brat.

The first time she realized that her thoughts were actually controlling the people around her happened at school. Some cute blondie big chested cheerleader type made a stupid remark to her about some boy Shawna liked. Shawna had never liked the self centered bitch and was jealous of her golden mane. She wished that she had the girl’s hair in a bag. The girl left rather abruptly, and Shawna dreamed up a few other harsh things she would like her to do. Fifteen minutes later the girl showed up holding a paper sack. Her hair had been crudely hacked off, as close as one could get with just scissors. The poor girl had a frantic expression on her face as she handed over the bag. Shawna realized her good fortune at that moment. She held the girls gaze for a moment, and formed another cruel wish. The girl’s eyes got wide with fear, and she ran from the building as all the other kids laughed at her.

The next day the girl came directly to Shawna at her locker. Her head was shaved completely bald and shined bright with baby oil. She was wearing a tight see-through tank top with no bra and a tiny little stretch fit micro skirt. Her overdone makeup was streaked and smeared from tears. Shawna could see the girl struggling with herself as she held out a small plastic bag. She offered it to Shawna in full view of the other kids gathered about. Shawna held it up like a trophy and everyone saw its contents, a small handful of blonde, curly pubic hair. The other girls gasped, and the boys snorted as they laughed.

The girl leaned against the lockers and lifted her tank top up above her well oiled tits. Her rock hard nipples popped out for all to see. She coiled her skirt up until it formed a compact rope gathered at her waist. She was wearing no underwear and everyone stared at her now hairless pussy that was dripping with baby oil and all puckered, swollen, and inflamed from hours of non-stop, severely abusive masturbation. Shawna’s power over the girl had changed her reaction to pain into stimulating another orgasm every few minutes, unable to stop herself, unable to calm down from a crazed sexual frenzy. About one inch of the neck of a beer bottle protruded from her pussy. The girl was walking around with an empty beer bottle lodged upside down in her cunt. Her labia and vaginal muscles contracted tightly at its tapered shape and kept it’s domed bottom pressed uncomfortably against her cervix.

The girl snaked a hand down, pinched her clitoris painfully hard, and pulled on it, stretching it out from her body. She advertised her self torture with a loud moan that rose in pitch and ended in a series of short grunts. Her body jerked and writhed as she endured yet another pain induced orgasm, this one in full view of her friends. Her face showed her terror and disgust as she looked about at the dumbfounded crowd.

Shawna was supremely satisfied with the torment she had forced upon the girl. She and her victim looked at each other without blinking as Shawna thought up some further humiliating thing for this girl to do.

“Noooo, no no please no!” the girl wailed as she turned and pushed through the crowd. The bottle stuck in her cunt caused her to walk with an awkward waddle. She left her tits and ass exposed and they bounced invitingly. She turned to face every boy she passed and, cupping her generous tits with her hands, pushing them up and out, arching her back and pulling her shoulders back to make them seem even bigger, offered him a feel. Each boy (aided by a wish from Shawna) gleefully squeezed her assets and gave her erect nipples a hard pinch, making her wince with both pain and pleasure. As the girl turned toward the next boy, the arching of her back pressed her ass out toward the last one. She wiggled her butt invitingly for him, and he would reach between her legs from behind, grab the bottle and shove it sharply up against her cervix, gyrating it in large circles, further stretching her sore pussy, poking fingers in her ass hole while the next boy mistreated her oily tits and swollen nipples.

Shawna watched on and wished for three boys to follow her victim out of the building to partake in and photograph her upcoming adventures. The hapless slut would be spending the next several weeks masturbating with an upside down champagne bottle, even sleeping with it in her. Eventually she would become accustomed to its large girth. Her vagina would become too slack to keep it in and she would wear a girdle to keep it pressed as far in as it would go. She would move on to a succession of incrementally larger objects, alternating between shoving them violently in and out of her gaping cunt, raping herself for several hours and then using the girdle to keep the invaders pressed completly into her and resting for a few days. The savage abuse of her pussy would tear and damage the fibers, tissues, and muscles of her vaginal walls and labia. Then, as she slept and recovered with these objects still in her, her bruised and bloody cunt would heal from the self inflicted injuries, permanently molding itself to larger and larger capacities. After more than a year of this forced reshaping of the girl’s adolescent pussy she would be so irreparably stretched out and grossly distended that she would never again be satisfied with a human cock. Not even the largest, most well endowed of men would enjoy her, for even if he were to ignore her grotesquely enlarged outer lips, she could not grip him tight and it would not be a pleasurable experience for either of them. When she grew into an independent adult she would buy a collection of billy goats and horses and train them to service her unrelenting hunger to be fucked by something unnaturally large.

Shawna wished for copies of the video tapes to be spread all over the school.

* * *

Something about that first experience stuck with Shawna. She found from then on that she had an aversion to pubic hair. She kept herself shaven between her legs. Most of her sex partners ended up as life long shavers too.

At first Shawna could only express her power over others when she was angry, frightened, or embarrassed. It seemed to be linked with states of heightened emotion. As such, many of her early manipulations of other minds had cruel outcomes to them. As she matured, she learned to use it more at will, and in subtler, kinder ways. She found it quite easy to get any boy she wanted. Since she was quite beautiful, she found she could get boys without hardly even using her special gift. She had only to tweak them a little and soon they would do anything she asked. When she fucked some toy boy, she would give him an erection that would stay up as long as Shawna wanted.

Satisfaction always centered around her own desires. Since Shawna had a gift for getting what she wanted, her desires continued to expand into new areas. Boys would give her whatever she asked. Girls became sexual puppets with her holding the strings. Luckily for her, Shawna did not have an addictive personality. Her experiments with drugs and alcohol were short lived. Besides, she didn’t need artificial stimulation to have any pleasure she wished.

The pleasures she derived from controlling the sexual activities of her classmates began to dominate her fantasies. Answering to no one, she indulged her fantasies at will. In time she became a bi-sexual, mind controlling nymphomaniac who enjoyed watching her puppets screw each other almost as much as having them screw her. She would orchestrate bizarre, ritualized orgies in which she would sometimes participate. Her captives would throw themselves recklessly at whatever strange script she would dream up. The next night the same people would go through the same motions, fine tuned by Shawna to be weirder and more extreme each time.

Eventually Shawna became bored with high school kids. They were fun to play with, but never had the resources to take her to places she wanted to go. Her middle income parents could not provide for her ever expanding lust for material things. Word was getting around the small city she lived in that she should be avoided. By the middle of her senior year of high school, she split.

Shawna traveled a lot at first. She spent a lot of time with the glamorous crowds in resorts like Aspen, Cannes, Acapulco, Tahiti. Soon she tired of moving about with no base of her own. She ‘convinced’ some of her wealthy toys to give her large chunks of their property. Without hesitating, people signed over to her their homes, money, jewelry, whatever she wanted. By the time she was twenty years old she had five, six beautiful homes in exotic places, filled with nice things and staffed with loyal servants and caretakers.

One day Shawna was confronted with a problem she hadn’t anticipated. Two men and a woman who identified them selves as IRS agents caught up with her at her Aspen home. They asked questions she didn’t have answers to. She got frustrated with her predicament, and annoyed with the attitudes of the three agents interviewing her. She decided to produce a video tape for distribution with them as the stars.

Shawna had her servants set up some extra lights and video equipment in one of the bedrooms. Then, personally controlling the actions of the three, she forced the two men to drag the woman, kicking and screaming into the room. They threw her onto the bed. While one man pinned her down, the other lashed her wrists to the headboard. The two men peeled the clothes from the woman agent. Then they lashed her ankles to the upper corners of the headboard so her nude body was entirely exposed. The men took off their clothes and proceeded to rape the helpless woman. They slapped her, punched her, and whipped her with belts. They fucked her pussy and ass hole over and over with erections that were enhanced by Shawna’s mental powers. For two full days the men brutalized their coworker. Shawna collected multiple tapes full of this action before she allowed it to stop.

She then inserted some new instructions into the minds of the two male agents. They returned to their hotel and started to fuck each other, unable to stop, unable to soften their erections. Shawna had the female agent delivered to the local hospital and the tapes delivered to the local police, along with instructions on where to find the men in the video. Knowing the men would end up charged with rape, Shawna placed a new mind set in them. In court they would be belligerent and unrepentant, ensuring long sentences. Then once behind bars they would become willing prison prostitutes, eager to please all customers in any way in the big house.

* * *

Shawna knew it was only a matter of time before more of the same troubles came to her. She released the servants she had captured at her Aspen home and walked away from it. She decided to start over, being more careful this time. She ‘enlisted’ the services of a top notch accounting firm. Through them and some lawyers she found, she set up a shadow corporation. She burned loyalty, trust, and discretion into the minds of the people who managed her wealth for her.

Shawna enters into a stealth mode of existence. All the public details of her physical properties are handled by her lawyers and accountants. She stops stealing things, although she occasionally steps in to bend a few wills so certain business deals are favorable to her. If she wants some material thing, she gives instructions to one of her personal attendants, who sees to the details.

She arranges for the purchase of an entire island in the Caribbean. It has independent power, fresh water, a posh mansion, and a small air strip. She had to use some special persuasions on the corporate group that owned it. In the end, they let her have it for a song (as if they had any choice.) She also arranges some face to face meetings with the corrupt government that holds jurisdiction over the island. They wind up being quite cooperative, guaranteeing Shawna that she can do whatever she wants on her personal paradise. No one will question or interfere with her activities...

She staffs it with beautiful men and women, hand picked and mentally enslaved by Shawna. She sets up a simple management structure to ensure the smooth running of the place, even when she is gone from the island. Food, maintenance, and other details are attended to without Shawna’s personal intervention. Like bees in a hive, everyone does their job without question or hesitation. Shawna’s control over her slaves is so complete, disobedience is inconcievable.

Shawna uses several different criteria when selecting a new slave to take to her island. To avoid scrutiny, she never picks people from wealthy families. Instead, she seizes men and women who can vanish from sight without making waves. For variety, she chooses people from all races. For practical reasons, she takes some people from various professions, whose skills may be useful. For pleasure, she always chooses healthy, attractive, and athletically fit slaves. She keeps the ratio of men to women roughly equal.

Above all, every one of Shawna’s slaves has one job: make Shawna happy, do her bidding, entertain her every whim. By now, Shawna’s obsession with sex is the defining theme in her life. Each of her slaves on the island has been brain washed into fuck androids. An insatiable craving for sex possesses each one. These are some of the rules they follow:

Possessions: Upon arrival on the island, all slaves are stripped of all possessions, including the clothes they wear. Most slaves leave their old home and life with only the clothes on their backs. There is no transfer of their property to Shawna. That would attract attention. They don’t need their stuff now, and Shawna certainly has no use for their stuff.

Sex: All genitalia are the property Shawna. No one hides their sex organs. In fact, hard nipples, swollen pussies, and erect cocks are encouraged, paraded, and rewarded. Masturbation is publicly displayed and considered as normal and acceptable as breathing and eating. Sex is freely shared and no distinction is made toward the gender of sex partners. All slaves are expected to screw all other slaves. Not on any particular schedule, just eventually everyone fucks everyone. To facilitate this, Shawna instills into each slave a distinct slackening of desire for another slave after the two are involved in sex with each other. It’s not really a revulsion that is felt, but more of a lack of attraction for the person a slave just fucked. This deadening of desire does not go away until each slave has screwed dozens of other slaves.

Hair: Each man and woman is kept totally shaven of hair, from head to toe. No slave shaves his/her self. Each one is carefully and sensually shaved by a member of the same sex each and every morning. Special stainless steel barber chairs are set up in the communal shower room. A slave lies back on the minimal seat and back support. Their legs and arms are restrained in a comfortable lifted and spread position. Then another slave carefully lathers and shaves the seated slave from head to toe. When the body shave is done, a quick episode of oral sex is given to the seated slave, men give men blow jobs and women give women cunnilingus. Sometimes a slave is gang fucked while strapped to one of the barber chairs.

Orgasm: Having another orgasm as soon as possible is the focus of each slave’s existence. Shawna alters all male and female slave’s perceptions so that his/her most sensitive erogenous zones are the mouth and the anus. A female slave’s best orgasms come from giving oral sex while receiving anal sex (A cock up her ass is considered only marginally better than some sort of dildo.) Women often lick each other’s ass holes as a favorite way to bring about simultaneous orgasms. A male slave’s most rewarding orgasms occur while licking his own shit off of another man’s cock while it is thrust as far in his mouth as it will go, his swollen head pressed against the back of his pallete, throbbing, squirting, coating his tonsils with thick, warm, wonderful come. Shawna works her mental magic on each new arrival to inject him or her with a hyperactive libido. To keep things active, women are given more than twice the sexual appetite of the men and can be brought to multiple orgasms with only a small amount of stimulation. Men are a different story. They are surrounded by naked horny women having lots of orgasms. Shawna has enhanced their ability to stay erect. Yet Shawna has suppressed their ability to attain an orgasm, limiting them to at best one orgasm a day. A male slave will normally share sex with numerous women and men between orgasms. For every slave, having a man come inside of him or her is considered a special accomplishment and fills the recipient with a sense of pride and joy.

Love: All of the slaves are deeply in love with the entire community of slaves. Jealousy does not exist. Individual partnerships do not form, except when forced by Shawna. Sometimes on a whim she takes two or three slaves and molds them into inseparable lovers. Such couples are usually shackled together to enforce their mental bond and to advertise their relationship to the others. These partnerships are not exclusive, however. Other slaves are welcome to join any sexual activities that these couples are involved in. Some couples (or wedded groups) express their love for each other by forcably restraining some other slave while their partner abuses him.

Privacy: All interior doors except for one have been removed from the mansion. Only Shawna’s private suite has a door. It needs no lock because every slave knows and obeys the rule. If the door is closed, and it almost always is, no slave may open the door without the direct permission of Shawna. She keeps her favorite selection of men and women behind the door. They are both her intimate entertainment prisoners and her private satisfaction attendants. The rest of the mansion is communal living quarters. Bedrooms and bathrooms have no doors. Males and females alike piss and shit without regard to who might be watching. The bedrooms have no beds. Instead, they have large padded sleeping areas that are occupied by eight or ten slaves at night. Since sex and masturbation are openly practiced and there is no place to hide, everywhere one goes one sees a mixed collection of men and women licking, fucking, and fingering themselves and each other.

Personal hygien: There is no toilet paper on the island. Instead, Shawna captured a pair of stunningly beautiful north European twin girls and remolded their attitudes toward feces. They are now compulsively addicted to the smell and taste of shit. When ever a slave shits, the feces clinging to their anus is licked clean by one of the two identical cleaners, who are rewarded with a thundering orgasm for every ass hole they clean. If a cleaner is not available after a slave shits, he or she stands in the hall outside the bathroom, leaning forward against the wall, legs wide, ass pushed well out, cheaks spread, waiting their turn for one of the cleaners to lick them. Sometimes the cleaners cannot work fast enough and there is whole line of men and women standing in a hallway with their butts sticking out. There they wait until either the cleaners get caught up on their work or some male slave takes advantage of one of the offered tails and butt fucks one of the filthy ass holes. When this happens, some of the shit is smeared onto the male’s hardon. The one he fucked is released and he then joins the line of waiting slaves, facing away from the wall with his shit covered cock presented, until the cleaners come along and lick the shit from his cock. Shawna has every new slave fully screened and immunized for communicable deseases before they are taken to the island. That way cleanliness is pretty much a non-issue. She also dictates a diet that is very high in fiber so that each slave usually defecates four to seven times a day. With sixty or seventy slaves on the island, the cleaners end up licking hundreds of ass holes each and every day. Shawna notices that they cannot seem to keep up and decides that she should assign a third slave to shit lick duty. But who?

Dress: Slaves remain entirely nude at all times. Clothes are not allowed on Shawna’s tropical paridise. Upon arrival, each slave is permanently fitted with leather lined steel wrist and ankle bands that have a large D-ring attached. Men wear one additional item. Each man is issued a testicle pouch made of a special leather that relaxes when wet and shrinks considerably when dry. During his morning shower and shave, each male slave’s testicle pouch is soaked with warm water and taken off. After his scrotum is shaved and licked, the leather pouch is replaced on his balls. It has a special band that fits over the base of his penis. Within a half an hour it shrinks snugly over his balls and around the base of his cock. Shawna places a persistent mental image in each man’s mind. As he feels the leather pouch gripping his cock and balls, he fantasizes that it actually is Shawna’s hands squeezing his balls, and that it is Shawna’s lips clasped firmly about the base of his cock, sucking like a New Orleans whore. It keeps the men horny and stiff. Shawna gains a perverted thrill from the knowledge that her male slaves are fantasizing about fucking her face all through the day. The pouch has an additional function. It serves as a constant reminder to the male slaves that someone else has them by the balls. The only time he is not wearing his pouch is when he is strapped spread eagle to a stainless steel shaving chair. Even though he is surrounded by and immersed in pleasure, every man knows he is a prisoner.

Jewelry: Each slave has various parts of his/her body pierced. When a slave brings another slave to orgasm, they choose some bit of jewelry from the other’s body and wear it until another slave chooses to take it. There is one piece of jewelry that has a special effect on it’s wearer. It is large gold nose ring that hangs down to the chin. Access to all food, drink, cock, and pussy is through the ring. Wearing the ring nearly eliminates a slaves ability to have an orgasm while greatly intensifying the slaves desire for one. The slave wearing this ring franticly screws every body and every thing in sight, trying to get off. The slave who possesses the ring may not remove the ring until he or she achieves an orgasm, which might not happen for weeks and weeks. Which ever slave is unfortunate enough to be screwing the ring bearer when s/he finally comes, must place it in their own nose and become the resident sex maniac. It is generally considered a dishonor to wear the ring and other slaves tend to shun and avoid the wearer, finding them ugly, rude, and disgusting. The poor sop who is stuck with it is reduced to constant public masturbation while groveling and begging for the sex she is so desparate to have. Sometimes a ring bearer will spend all of his time in the showers, raping the other slaves who are restrained for their shave. While this adds to the repulsive image of the ring bearer, no one does anything to stop them. In fact, out of pity for the ring bearer, they sometimes will leave a slave of the same sex as the ring bearer strapped to one of the barber chairs for a few days. At least this way the ring bearer is not bothering the rest of the community.

Menstruation: There are no tampons or sanitary napkins on the island. When bleeding, a female slaves hangs a small bell from her pierced clitoris. The soft tinkling makes the woman seem especially attractive to the male slaves, who only seem interested in anal sex. Menstruating women spend much of their time sitting on the laps of eager men who take turns fucking them in the ass. While the bleeders are anally impailed, they lie back with their legs lifted and their pussies exposed, so that other women, acting on Shawna’s irresistable commands, are drawn inexorably to the sound of the little bell, orally cleaning the bloody discharge draining from her pussy and leaking onto the hardon pumping her ass. The taste of a bleeding pussy is a powerful aphrodesiac, and the pussy lickers reel continuously with intensly fulfilling orgasms.

Rape: Slaves sometimes say no to having sex with another slave that approaches him or her. Saying no inevitably gets you raped on Shawna’s island. Hearing another slave say no to a sexual advancement they might be initiating flips an embedded switch in a slaves head. They suddenly become very aggressive in their persuit of sex with that slave who said no. If a slave is neither the aggressor nor the victim, but mearly close enough to hear the resistor say no, they automatically lend an assisting hand to the attacker, helping them subdue the unwilling recipient. Special gated hooks are mounted all over the mansion. The D-ring on a slave’s cuffs can be attached to one of the hooks with a flick of a wrist. The spring loaded gate is so designed that it takes two hands to detach a ring from the hook, and within moments a slave can be inescapably restrained. These hooks are located everywhere, doorways, chairs, couches, stairs, hallways, toilets, walls, floors, and ceilings. At any one time, there are as many as a dozen slaves scattered around the mansion with their legs bound high and spread, their genitals conveniently exposed, either being raped or patiently waiting to be repeatedly raped by a succession of other slaves until someone decides to let them go. Whenever a slave is raped, he or she struggles against the attacker with all the might they can muster. Shawna has adjusted each slaves response to rape so that when it is over, the victim completely forgets that the sex he or she just recieved was forced upon them. All they seem to remember is all the great orgasms they just had. Since men spend much of the day uncontrolably erect, quite often several women will gang up on a man and take turns riding him against his will. Shawna has adjusted them so that all slaves, men and women, say no once in a while, so everybody get raped occasionally. During one of Shawna’s short absences from the island, one particularly strong, aggressive male slave (who happened to be wearing the nose ring at the time) systematically captured the entire population until every other slave was either tethered to a wall somewhere or wearing chains while attending to the physical needs of the others. When Shawna returned, she had him flown to a clinic in Mexico surgically turned into a woman. She also changed him into a woman on the inside who hated sex and always said no to any sexual advance made toward her.

Food and health: Keeping the island stocked with food and other supplies is a task assigned to an entire crew of men. They fly once or twice a week to Mexico for supplies. All the physical needs of the slaves are taken care of. If a slave needs medical attention that the doctor/slave cannot handle, they are flown to a clinic for care. All slaves keep up a regime of exercise to both ensure their good health and keep them slim and attractive to Shawna and the others.

Duties: Some slaves are assigned specific tasks that support the infrastructure of the island. When doing these tasks, a slave’s libido diminishes in proportion to the importance of the task. When involved in something of vital need to the island, a slave has no interest in sex at all. No slave may rape another slave who is performing an important job. Other slaves, chosen only for their outstanding physical beauty, have no particular job. These slaves spend their entire days absorbed in a never ending frenzy of fucking, sucking, licking, and masturbating.

* * *

The capacity of Shawna’s paradise is something less than seventy people. More than that, things are just too crowded. Every once in a while she gets the urge to rotate the stock. She will take a few slaves with her as she flies somewhere in the world to hunt down some new toys. The slaves she takes with her will be turned loose somewhere. Their memory will be completely wiped clean of any identity or memory of who they are or where they have been. They will always remember the kind of life they lived on the island and will always keep that horny, fuck-anybody-anytime-either-gender attitude with them.

On one of these trips she visits a trendy singles bar. There she meets Mike and Jerri, an attractive couple of kids. Rather than taking them to her hotel suite, as she normally would, she has them take her to Jerri’s apartment. First she makes Jerri do a sexy anal masturbation dance. Shawna broadcasts her mind control instructions to Jerri and unknowingly takes over the mind and body of Jerri’s sleeping roommate. She makes Jerri lick her pussy while Mike fucks Jerri in the ass. Shawna picks up on the feelings of Jerri’s ass being fucked, and rebroadcasts them to Mike. Mike experiences the feeling of his own cock sliding in and out of his own anus. Jerri’s roommate also feels Mikes cock in her ass. After Shawna comes, she has Jerri sit on the floor and masturbate while Mike continues to hump the air where Jerri’s ass used to be. Shawna sits on the couch and smugly admires her own pussy with a mirror. She looks up and is pleasantly surprised to see another woman in the room with them, this one excedingly well endowed.

* * *

Rita, Jerri, and Mike are already as naked and bald as the day they were born as they step from the private jet on the simple air strip surrounded by tropical trees. They are greeted by a naked woman with a shaved head. A crew of naked men begin unloading crates of food and supplies from the plane. They are driven a short distance to a large mansion. They are lead into the main front hall of the mansion, where some forty or fifty naked hairless men and women greet them. Some of them are activly engaged in sexual intercouse. They briefly look over to see the newcomers and then continue screwing without regard.

The woman who greeted them at the plane speaks. “Mistress has business to attend to and won’t be back for another couple of weeks. You are to be properly introduced to the staff until she arrives.” She doesn’t speak with an air of authority. Rather her tone of voice conveys a simple statement of fact.

Mike, Rita, and Jerry are all fitted with close fitting bands on their wrists and ankles. They are taken to a row of solid looking posts in the middle of the room. Each post has several hooks attached by short chains to the top of it. Two women whose ankle bands had been attached to the posts are released and the three new arrivals are each made to lie down on thick molded body pads between a pair of posts, with Rita in the middle. Their ankles are clipped to separate posts so that their legs are now held high and wide. The body pads are wedge shaped so their hips are thrust way up and their ass holes, pussies, and Mike’s cock and balls are all nicely presented. Removable head pads cradle their neck and head comfortably. Their wrists are clipped to floor rings that keep their arms stretched out on the floor. Special internal bits are placed between their back teeth that hold their teeth several inches apart but do not have visible straps and do not obstruct access. Unable to remove the bit, they can move their lips and tounge freely, but cannot speak intelligibly or stop any one from shoving anything they choose in their mouth and down their throat. They are quite unable bite a cock that might be fucking their throat, but are fully able to kiss, lick, and pleasure it. All three new arrivals are give fresh shaves. A man licks Mike’s balls and he is fitted with a special leather pouch over his cock and balls that is cool, wet, and loose fitting.

The woman speaks again “You will remain just as you are, shackled and spread, your genitals on display, until Mistress returns, which should be two or three more weeks. Until then your bodies will be available to service any member of the staff that wants, which currently numbers sixty three. You will eat, you will piss, you will shit, you will be multiply pierced and adorned with jewelry. But mostly, we will fuck you, and you will fuck us back.”

Two huge men, a small man, and a lively looking oriental girl step forward. The oriental girl has a large gold ring in her nose. The little guy stands right in front of one of the big men. He is a small man and the big guy is over a foot taller and like a hundred and fifty pounds heavier. Their ankles are chained together, left to left and right to right. The two have to walk in lock step wherever they go. The smaller man’s wrists are clipped to a locked collar at his neck with leads just long enough that he can hold onto, carress, and guide things that are being thrust in his mouth. The big guy bends his knees and lifts his lover up to sit on his lap, spreading his lovers’s legs wide outside of his own. Shawna has rewired part of his autonomous nervous system, and his hips spend over two thirds of every day incessantly humping and his hardon never goes down, ever. Even when soundly asleep he can fuck a hole for hours. His huge hardon rubs up and down the crack of his lover’s ass a couple of times, then slips easily up his butt. The small guy lets out a long gratified sigh, “Aaaahhhyyaaa...", and squirms his hips around until he feels his anal sphincter kiss the leather ring at the base. For months he has been shackled to the massive, horny hunk, and now his ass hole is just a loose, gaping cavity. The big man’s arms reach around to the front of his smaller lover, hugging him close. One big hand grabs aholds of the erect cock, squeezing firmly, making the polished purple head bulge even larger. The other clutches the scrotal leather pouch, squeezing and kneading just hard enough to be painful but not injurious. His tongue is as unnaturally large as his cock and he constantly licks at the small guy’s neck, shoulders, ears and face. His drooling saliva runs down the man’s chest. He whispers a stream of crude sexual prattle into the ear of his captive partner.

The smaller man holds a look of supreme satisfaction on his face and says “My lover has the biggest fucking cock on this island, as you will soon find out.” The big guy lets go and he climbs down off the big man’s lap and kneels down. The uncircumcised erection shines with a thick slippery oil. It bobs up and down as the relentless rolling of his hips continues. The little guy twists his body around, reaches up, and peels back the loose shroud of skin back, exposing the swollen purple head that is nearly as big as a small apple. He places a few open mouthed kisses on the very tip, savoring the smell of his own shit. He opens his mouth as wide as he can and accepts a few thrusts deep into his throat. There is really only enough room for the spongy head in his mouth. He clasps his lips down and lets go of the foreskin, which forms a wrinkled pile against his face. The big man scoots a leg close and the little man humps at it like a yappy little dog. After only a few moments, his eyes bulge, and he deposits a pathetic little squirt of come on the bony shin. He smiles up at his lover and finally lets go, saying “I think you should lick his tight ass hole before you fuck it.”

The big man steps over the top of his lover, kneels down, and spends a few moments licking Mikes anus, scrubbing it thoroughly, spitting on it for lubrication. He crawls forward and places the tip of his cock up against Mike’s sphincter, saying “Fresh virgin meat, I’m gonna fuck your ass good!” He presses his full weight behind his cock and forces it far up Mike’s ass in one sharp thrust. Mike grunts loudly as his ass hole stretches painfully, but yields to the inevitable. He starts reaming Mike out with long powerful strokes. By the third stroke he has shoved his entire erection to the hilt and Mike can feel the leather pouch bouncing against his tailbone. Mike’s whole body lurches as it recoils from the rhythmic pounding. He licks Mike’s neck and ears and sticks his tongue in Mikes open mouth, grunting profanity at Mike, degrading him, calling him a worthless piece of shit, telling him how tight his ass hole feels and how good his ass hole tasted and what other painful, humiliating things he is going to do to his helpless body over the next few weeks.

The little guy climbs on top of his lover’s back and expertly guides his cock between the muscular buttocks and up his lover’s ass. The big guy slips one arm and then the other through the loops formed by the little guys shackled arms, effectively pinning him to his back. The little guy winds his legs around and holds on like a monkey and rides him. Another man comes forward and kneels over Mikes head. At first the big man licks the offered cock in front of his face, not missing a stroke up Mikes butt. The third man removes the headrest from Mike’s body pad. As Mike’s head drapes down his throat straightens out. The man kneeling over Mike’s head pushes his cock past Mike’s waiting lips and presses his full length into Mike. Mike purses his lips and tries to hold onto the leather ring around the base of the erection in his mouth. The guy presses forward even further and begins undulating his hips from left to right. As Mike’s body lurches away from the furious butt pounding he is receiving, his nose smears past the leather clad scrotum and nudges up against the filthy stinking anus in front of his face, one side, the other, one side, the other, ... Mike feels a pleasure he has never known in his entire life and the combined feelings of one cock sliding side to side against his tongue, the tip of his nose nudging at a wrinkly shit hole, and another cock filling his rectum brings Mike to his first orgasm on the island. The big guy feels Mike’s cock throbbing against his stomach. He withdraws, scoots down, and lapps up Mike’s come, holding it in his mouth. As soon as he has it all, he scoots forward, presses his big cock back up Mike’s ass, and starts butt fucking harder than ever. He and the man fucking Mike’s face french kiss, sharing the salty come. With the taste of sperm and the feeling of tongues in each other’s mouth the two men orgasm at the same time. Mike feels both of their cocks pumping inside him, squirting, filling him up from both ends simultaneously.

The other big man unceremoniously lays down on top of Jerri and starts immediately fucking her. He reaches behind her, gripping her shoulders, and pulls hard as he lunges forward, shoving his cock deep in her pussy. Several other men line up to wait their turn.

On the entire flight to the island Jerry had been licking Mike and Rita’s ass holes continuously. She found the taste, feel, and smell to be intensly rewarding. Since arriving at the island she finds her gaze drawn magneticlly to the butt end of every one she sees. She realizes that every time she looks at someone she feels consumed with an overwelming desire to lick that person’s ass hole. She knows if she were to hang around the bathrooms, she might get a chance to lick ass holes that were still smeared with fresh shit. Her desire gets stronger and stronger and gradually transforms itself into an undeniable sense of duty. She sticks her tounge out and begins to pull against her bonds, not because she doesn’t want to be raped. Hell, the other men and women can do whatever they want to her pussy. She just knows she needs some warm smelly shit on her lips and tounge, right now! She tries to talk, asking for someone to squat down over her face so she can taste their anus, but the fellow fucking her stuffs her mouth with a sticky smelly rag that reeks of spent semen and fucked pussy. “Just shut up and fuck, bitch!” he grunts. To his great delight, she starts to stuggle wildly, writhing beneath him, bringing him even greater pleasure. Being new to the island, Jerry’s pussy is able to grip onto his big erection much more tightly than the other overused pussies on the island. It feels great and he presses his torso down on hers, feeling her hard nipples against his chest, and increases both the pace and strength of his pelvic thrusts. He interprets her body thrashing and muffled screams as passionate encouragement and assumes she must be enjoying his rough treatment. Suddenly his whole body stiffens and spasms while he savors the thrill of coming inside her defenseless body. After resting a moment he withdraws and the next rapist immediately takes his place.

The little oriental girl has been holding the palm of her hand firmly over the opening of her pussy with a finger plugging her anus. The community started preparing the young girl for Rita’s arrival a few hours before the plane was due. She lie on her back with her butt elevated on pillows while every available man on the island shot his load of come into her. Since the plane was late, some of the men had used her luscious sixteen year old body two or three times. Her young pussy quickly filled to the brim, and all of the later fucks were in her ass.

She squats down over Rita’s face, removes her hand and presses her crotch down. She completely envelops Rita’s nose, burying it inside her well used pussy. Her anus is over Rita’s wedged open mouth. The spent sperm of some thirty men is bottled up in her, some in her pussy, mostly in her rectum. Showing excellent control over her body the girl squeezes her stomach muscles slightly and some of the come in her bowels squirts out, filling Rita’s mouth. Rita swallows it and licks the anus at her lips, signaling for more. The girl squirts a little more and it is swallowed. As Rita attempts to breath, she sucks spoo directly from the cunt into her nose, completely packing her sinuses with the thick stuff. Only a small portion of the come will fit up Rita’s nose. Rita involuntarily starts to panic, as she cannot breath. The girl lifts up and the come remaining in her cunt spills out onto Rita’s face and tits. Rita coughs and sneezes, splattering come about.

Rita licks hungrily at whatever she can get her tongue on as the young girl works her hips about, using her pussy lips like a paint brush, spreading the slime all over Rita’s face and neck and across her fabulous chest. The girl gently licks the come from Rita’s eyes so she can open them and watch what is happening to her and to the other new arrivals.

Again showing her superb control over her body, the girl hovers over Rita’s face with her ass hole aimed at Rita’s open mouth. She squirts more of the come she is holding in her bowels into Rita’s mouth. Rita drinks it in. As Rita licks at the presented anus, the little oriental girl orgasms, her first in weeks. Loosing control she quickly expels the rest of the held come. It is more than Rita can swallow, and much of it spills to the floor. As soon as she is done with her orgasm, the oriental girl removes the ring from her nose. A small lance is brought over. Rita’s nose is quickly pierced and the large gold ring is threaded into the new hole.

The young girl stands up over Rita for a moment as she straps on a dildo that has two large pink penises protruding forward. She dances about and laughs, gushing with excitement at being the first slave to fuck this big titted new recruit, ugly and disgusting as she now seems to be. Free at last of that infernal come suppressing ring, she gets down on her hands and knees over Rita, maneuvers the double phallus into Rita’s ass and pussy, and begins to double fuck her with irregular, energetic strokes. She rubs against Rita’s chest, neck and face, wallowing in the slick come. Rita’s mind has already been altered by Shawna into a conforming, integrated slave. The ring in her nose makes her hornier than ever. Rita does not yet know that the ring will keep her from coming for weeks and that the other slaves will not touch her, much less fuck her. Restrained like this, she won’t even be able to masturbate. She will only be able to watch as her friends lying on either side of her get raped over and over, wondering why no one will heed her plees for help. Unable to sleep for the next few weeks, the unsatified lust will inch her slowly into an insane sexual delerium. In her ignorance Rita smiles as she thinks to herself “Two or three weeks! Sixty three staff members! Yyyesss...”