The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bubble Gum Dreams And Pink Minds

(mc, fd, ff, cb)

Synopsis: Josie Cade travels to River City in pursuit of the people responsible for the death of her lover five years earlier, but instead uncovers a criminal plot so sinister that she is forced to enlist the help of one of River City’s “Supers” to stop it.

* * *

In one fluid motion, she pulled and twisted the arm, yanked it over her shoulder, rotated her hips and jerked downward, tossing the man’s body over hers. She heard it land with a Ka-Thump!

Josie Cade, the vigilante crimefighter, looked down at the beaten man and smiled.

“Had enough?”

The man huffed out a laugh. “Not bad.”

Josie reached down and pulled him up. “That brown belt is looking kinda frayed to me.”

There was a snicker as Jerry Herman tugged down his shirt and flexed his sore left hand. “We’re not in my dojo now, but if we were I’d have to teach you some respect.”

Josie nodded broadly as she reached for her water bottle and squirted in her mouth. It had been a tough workout and her left knee ached. A constant reminder of the downside of being a crimefighter. But, other than that, Josie was in tip-top shape—Jerry had always made sure of that.

“Oh, I made something for you,” he said, reaching into his duffle. He pulled out a small white device, about the size of an extra-large thumb with a raised, flat top. “I know how much you hate Tasers, so I rigged this little jewel.” He looked it over. “Not sure how well it works. I blew out a couple fuses in my garage first time I turned it on. But I think I’ve got it toned down enough to still give someone a hell of a shock.”

He handed it to Josie, who looked at it warily. “Seems too small to pack the kind of wallop I’d be looking for. But thanks. I just need to figure out where to put it.”

“Your boot?”

“I think I’d have to have it somewhere I could get to it fast. Anyway, let’s try it out.”

She handed the device back to Jerry and moved behind the heavy bag she had pounded for 20 minutes, noticing the shallow dent was still evident. She took another quick swig of water and held the bottle in her right hand as it gripped the side strap.

Jerry stepped back about 15 feet away and pointed. “Here goes.”

He pressed down on the top, which clicked. From the small hole at the end shot out a thin, red beam, jagged like a lightning bolt. But instead of hitting the bag straight on, it curved around the bag and connected to water bottle. Josie’s hand flew up, the bottle dropped.

She shook her hand in pain. “Dammit, Jerry!”

“Sorry! That shouldn’t have happened. I aimed right for the center of the bag.”

They both looked down at the bottle. The plastic water bottle was complete dry. Only a singed hole about the size of a penny had appeared.

“Well,” Josie said, “maybe you just leave that home.”

“Here,” she said, sticking it in front of her. “You never know. It may come in handy.”

* * *

The sirens could be heard in the distance.

Josie had caught the report on one of the half-dozen police scanners she had placed on rooftops around the city, but she was six blocks away and had to run down back streets to get to the scene.

She had sewn a compartment inside the waistband of her black, two-piece lycra costume to conceal Jerry’s ‘ray gun’. She figured she was never going to use it, but she owed it to Jerry to take it with her since he had worked so hard on it for her.

The police had already arrived, and as she peeked around a corner she let out a heavy sigh.

Dunsen.

Det. Marvin Dunsen was on the scene with a group of uniforms, checking out an armored truck with its back doors wide open. Josie gritted her teeth as she approached.

Dunsen turned. The rumples and wrinkles hiding what could have been a handsome man. “Well, if it isn’t the Makeup Marauder. The Vigilante Vixen. As you can see, you’re late again.”

She hated those names. And Dunsen could never resist throwing them at her every chance he got. Dunsen’s partner had caught a bullet in a shootout with drug dealers a month ago. He was fine, but Dunsen still blamed Josie for it. She had gotten there after the shooting started and, even though she had helped apprehend one of the dealers, the shooter had gotten away.

“Mind if I have a look?”

“Go right ahead,” Dunsen said with a dramatic wave. “The captain’s gonna let you see my report anyway.”

There wasn’t much to see. The back had been cleared out, every scrap. One back tire was blown, but there was no sign of a struggle ... or the guards.

“They were carrying a full truckload. Millions. On the way to 3rd National. The doors were closed when we got here. They left their last stop at ...” He checked his notepad. “... 4:45. It’s 11:30 now.”

“The guards?”

“Long-timers. Not a trace. Everything was fine until they got a flat. Could be an inside job. We have units heading to their homes.”

Josie opened the cab and looked inside. She caught a whiff of something sweet, but everything seemed to be in its place. She sniffed again and ran her finger along the seat back. It was oily, wet. It was sticky wet all over the inside. She sniffed her finger. Sugary.

“You may want to have someone check out whatever it is that’s covering, well, everything.”

Josie suddenly felt woozy, light-headed. She blinked hard. She had a momentary feeling of not knowing where she was.

Dunsen was at her shoulder. “Smells like cotton candy. Rudy? Take some samples in here, would ya?”

Then Josie felt a hand slide slowly up and down her ass. And a grab and squeeze. She let out a soft “mmmm”.

“Jesus! Hell!” Dunsen backed up. “I have no idea why I did that.”

Josie knew somewhere inside her that she should have been outraged. Instead, she slowly turned away, breathing deeply to regain her senses. She gave the outside of the truck a meaningless once-over as she headed toward the alley around the corner trying to shake the cobwebs. She didn’t bother saying good-bye to Dunsen, but she had the passing thought of returning to the truck if only so he could touch her there again.

Then she heard something.

A moan. Coming from a large garbage bin beside a dimly lit alley doorway. She moved to it and flipped up the lid.

“What the hell?”

Inside the bin were two men lying in opposite directions in the trash. Guard uniforms. Or partly in uniform. Their pants were down and each man had the other in his mouth as they sucked. The multiple orgasms splashed across their faces.

“Hey!” Josie reached down and pushed a shoulder. “HEY!”

The men stopped and slowly looked up at her in a daze. She could see, even in the dim light, that the whites of their eyes were pink. Then they faded back to white. The older of the two men let out a yell: “Oh my God! What the fuck am I doing?”

“Dunsen!”

“My wife! Oh my God, my wife! What did I do! Fuck, Gordie, what did you make me do?”

* * *

The judge had made his ruling and rose.

The court reporter, Josie Cade, typed out his final instructions to the jury and court was adjourned. She began packing up when the bailiff tapped her shoulder. She nodded, finished loading her arms and headed out.

The courthouse lobby was full, everyone was breaking for lunch at the same time, but she spotted the wave by the stairwell and hurried to it.

Capt. Deke Smithers tried to be casual as he stepped back behind the stairs.

“Captain, what are you doing here? You should have called me.”

“I know, but I thought it was best if I told you this in person. Besides, they’re putting in a new ventilation system at headquarters and I couldn’t stand the banging. At least they’re putting some decent AC in the place before summer ends. Hopefully.”

“What’s up?”

“Well, it’s about that armored car heist last week. Here’s a list of where all the money had come from. Complete with the numbers on the bills. We’ve spread it around across the state. The Feds will check across state lines for us.”

He handed her a folder. She stuck it in the briefcase she propped on her knee.

“We don’t have much. And the two guards ... well, they don’t remember a thing. Which may be a good thing for them, but it doesn’t do a damn for us.”

“Okay. So? You could have gotten this to me at our regular meeting.” She could see Smithers was having a hard time spitting it out, which wasn’t like him.

He took in a long, wheezed breath. “One of the pickups came from a finance company in River City. It was a lot. $12.6 million. It seemed odd to me that a finance company would be peddling that much cash, even if they were putting it in a bank. So I looked into it.”

“And?”

“The numbers on $750,000 of that money .. matched those ... that were part of a bank robbery five years ago. Community Bank of Century.”

Josie’s face flushed. She felt the heat rising up her neck. Five years ago. The bank robbery gone bad. The day her lover, Audrey, had been shot and killed. The crime Josie Cade, the masked vigilante, had never been able to solve.

“Now, I know what you’re thinking. But money moves all over the country in the blink of an eye. There’s not a shred of evidence that this finance company had anything to do with what happened. But, I owe it to you to tell you. And you can do with it whatever you want.”

Josie instinctively took a step, but Smithers put out his hand.

“But Josie? We have another crime to solve here. Let’s make that your first priority. Do you hear me?”

She didn’t hear him but nodded.

Then she hurried to her car and home ... to pack for River City.

* * *

All night long, Josie researched First Federal Financial—all its dealings, all its conglomerates, all its clients.

It wasn’t until after midnight that she discovered a trail. Again, River City. Artemis Manufacturing. The cash transactions. The dealings with multiple sub-companies—a perfumery, a distillery, etc. The apparent cozy business relationship. At least she had a starting point. She finally dragged herself to bed to catch a few hours of shut-eye.

By 6, she was dressed and ready to go. She looked down at the sleeping man she had shared her bed with, how he had helped her sleep, how wonderful the sex had been. As usual.

She leaned down and kissed his cheek and his eyes opened.

“I have to run, babe. It’s a long drive to River City.”

He sat up in bed and watched her grab her suitcase before turning as she reached the door.

“And don’t forget to make the bed.”

And she smiled.

“Good luck. And Jo?” She smiled again, but he shook his head. “Never mind. Go get ’em.”

As she walked out, Jerry Herman’s eyes hung on the doorway, trying to hold the image of that smile as long as he could. Suddenly worried, deep down, that he would never see it again.

* * *

River City.

The city of skyscrapers. And the home of so many “Supers” that Josie half-expected to see one of them leaping one of the tall buildings in a single bound as she looked at the skyline on her drive in.

She remembered a time from her youth when Omega Girl had come to Century to track down a lab experiment gone awry—the wreckage of the robotic beast’s final resting place left untouched at the edge of Dominion Park in her honor.

Josie didn’t even consider enlisting the help of a “Cape” this time, even though it was only her second trip to River City. This was her case. She had an armored truck heist to solve and, if she was lucky, find the people responsible for Audrey’s death.

It was after 2 a.m. by the time she was able to slip on her suit and mask in her car, a quarter-mile from the warehouse.

It seemed a logical place to start. It was Artemis Manufacturing’s largest and the most remote, nearly five miles outside the city limits. The perfect spot for criminal activity to go unnoticed. She got inside easily, forcing one of the rusted window locks on sheer strength alone.

She looked around. Sections walled off, there were quite a few rooms inside. And hundreds of boxes of all sizes strewn about. It was quiet. Possibly deserted. Then she heard the heavy clang of one of the huge doors opening and a truck backing in.

Josie ducked down behind a large box. A group of men was unloading wooden crates, large ones, and stacking them with similar crates along the wall closest to her. She moved nearer to the action, finding a better vantage point behind another cluster of boxes.

Then she noticed someone out of the corner of her eye—a young woman in a silver bodysuit. She was crouched down, observing the men. She was slightly younger than Josie, a brunette too, wearing a belt rounded by small compartments with tiny lights. On her face, which looked very pretty, were a pair of goggles. And looking down, Josie’s eye fixed on the roundest, loveliest breasts she had seen in a very long time.

Then the girl turned toward Josie.

“Hi!”

* * *

Hi? Josie almost waved self-consciously but nodded instead. They were about 30 yards from the truck, easily out of sight, but still ... hi?

Then the girl appeared to blink hard in concentration and her silver suit shimmered, then turned black as ink. She leaned toward Josie, her voice far above a whisper. “You don’t look familiar. Not from around here?”

Josie’s eyes darted from the girl to the men and back again, nervously. “Century,” she answered as quietly as she could. “I’m from Century.”

“Oh, don’t worry, they can’t hear us. I’ve got a decibel-muffler.” The girl pointed to one of the packs on her belt, its green light now flashing. “It’s like a sound-dampening field. They can’t hear us unless we yell.”

Josie nodded. Then the girl smiled, brightly, and Josie nearly sucked in a breath. She was gorgeous.

“I know you!” The girl beamed at the realization. “You’re the one who nabbed those four escaped convicts last year. Took out all four of them bam-bam in a motel room. That was impressive.”

Josie couldn’t fight the blush. “Yeah.”

The girl looked her over, nodding and smiling. “You’ve got a great body if you don’t mind me saying so. All muscley. Tell me, is that all you or are you ... enhanced?”

“Uh, all me. Five years in the gym, every day.”

“Nice. I’ve been training myself for almost three years, but I’m not nearly as cut as you are.”

Josie jerked her head toward the truck. “Shouldn’t we ...?”

“Oh. Right,” the girl said, her face turning serious. “Well, it looks like we’re here for the same reason. I’ve been tracking these deliveries for about two weeks. I suspect it’s all hot, but I don’t have anything to pin on them yet. Or what’s all in these boxes.”

“I was just checking out the warehouse. The company that owns it may be linked to an armored car robbery last week. I haven’t got much either.”

A few minutes later, the men finished unloading and the truck pulled out. The heavy door closing behind them.

Josie started for the window.

“Hey! Where are you going?”

“After that truck. I want to know where it’s heading.”

The girl laughed. “Don’t worry about the truck. We’ll catch up.”

“I parked my car down the road, it’ll be long gone if we don’t—”

“Hey. We’ve got three minutes. And my bike is just outside,” she said. “Do you wanna know what’s in these boxes or not?”

“The warehouse will still be here. The truck—”

“Let me worry about the truck.”

Josie shrugged, then tugged at one of the box covers. She pulled with all her might, finally loosening the nails and with a c-c-c-crack pried it open.

“Boy. That was ...”

“Yeah, I know. Impressive.”

Josie pushed back the straw and saw what was inside. Machine parts. All the same, but nothing she could identify. She moved to the next one. She felt a hand on her arm.

“Let me.”

The girl pulled out a small penlight and aimed it at one of the nails. A small white beam shot out of it, instantly melting the nail. She did that three more times, then effortlessly lifted the top off.

“I don’t get to use this much. Kinda works.”

“You’re Techna.”

“That’s me. What have we got here ...”

Another pile of parts. Then another. It was hard to tell if any of them even went together.

Techna looked around at the seemingly endless number of boxes. “Okay, well, not much to go on here yet. Time to get moving. I’ll give you a ride.”

* * *

Outside, Josie didn’t even notice when Techna stopped, blinked hard and her suit turned silver again. Another hard blink, and from the darkness rolled up a motorcycle—its engine running on its own—the likes of which Josie had never seen. Sleek, aerodynamic and decked out with dozens of tubes and lights. Josie couldn’t even imagine their uses.

“Well, we do need to hurry. I rigged up a carbon-dioxide reader on this baby and the signature only lasts about three minutes. As long as there isn’t too much traffic we should be able to follow their exhaust trail right to where they’re going. Hop on.”

Josie wrapped her arms around Techna, who adjusted her goggles. “Sorry, I don’t have a helmet for you. You’re just gonna have to hold on tight.”

And in a flash, they were off—zero to 80 in less than ten seconds. Josie found herself clinging to Techna a little tighter than she needed to, but this might turn out to be a wild ride so she wanted to be ready. Besides, she told herself, there were worse things to cling to.

Techna explained some of the gadgets along the way, but Josie was back to focusing what those machine parts might be for. It was nearly 4 a.m. by the time they sped into River City, so it was easy to catch up with the truck. There was hardly anyone else on the road.

Techna pulled her bike up to a curb and sighed, “How it blows, no one knows.”

“What?”

“The sign.”

Josie looked up. The truck had entered the loading dock of the building in front of them. Foggina Air Conditioning. With the company slogan spread across its side—Foggina Air! How It Blows, No One Knows!

“I must have seen that sign 20 times this week,” Techna said, checking out the building. “They’ve had their trucks all over town.”

Josie’s head snapped. “Putting in air conditioning? Where?”

“Oh ... the university, my work, a couple of office buildings, a bank ..”

“That is weird.”

“I have an idea. Tomorrow, why don’t we pay these guys a visit. I can mock up some official government IDs. Maybe like the Department of Air Quality or something. Get us inside anyway.”

“Sounds good.” Josie stretched. “I’m beat.”

“Got a place to stay?”

“Yeah, I checked in this afternoon.”

“Well, why don’t you just come home with me now. It’s not far and I can find something for you to wear. We can pick up your car tomorrow. We should rest up. I got a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a long day.”

Josie nodded okay.

* * *

In her apartment, Techna—the technopathic “Super”—was just Megan Tanner, age 22. Josie wasn’t sure if Megan was normally this shy out of costume or if it was just having Josie around that made her that way. She was sweet to the point of deference. But she still had a quick wit and agile mind. And Josie couldn’t help but notice Megan was even prettier at home in only baggy sweatpants, a tee and horn-rimmed glasses.

They planned their strategy for the next day. Megan had made some very realistic-looking government badges for them to flash and found a sharp suit that actually fit Josie, although she was at least two sizes smaller on top than Megan.

It was fun playing dress-up, sharing snacks, laughing—just being girls—despite the fact that there was serious work ahead.

Josie liked her.

They were both reading from the computer screen intently, their cheeks almost touching, when Megan turned to Josie.

“You need a name.”

Josie turned, suddenly embarrassed that their lips and eyes were so close. “Ummm ... I don’t really want one.”

“It doesn’t matter what you want, Josie. You’re a superheroine now. It’s what the people want, right? And they want a name to go with the hero.”

A superheroine? Josie never thought of herself that way. But as she looked into Megan’s eyes, she couldn’t disagree.

The sun was coming up by the time Josie lied down. As Josie rested in Megan’s guest bedroom, still trying to anticipate every move and counter move that lay ahead, she found herself worrying. Not about what awaited her, but what may await Megan.

Josie had a job to do and it wouldn’t end until those responsible for the truck heist—those responsible for Audrey’s death—came to justice. But now, she had a partner ... and, like it or not, her concern for Megan was gently tugging at her focus.

* * *

Josie and Megan had their stories down pat by the time they returned to Foggina Air Conditioning that afternoon.

They were allowed in graciously and given a tour of the facility under the guise of two government officials doing a routine inspection—albeit two stunningly attractive officials. Everything went smoothly, almost too smoothly. Megan couldn’t resist a quick poke to Josie’s arm as they were ushered around.

They had asked for a meeting with the company president, Miranda Foggina, but were told she was busy and had to settle for a vice president, Chadmar Brill, who escorted them personally, although his answers to their questions didn’t tell them anything they didn’t already know after a night of research.

“I hope you ladies have found everything to be satisfactory?” Brill asked, the polite smile never leaving his face.

“Yes, thank you. It’s a shame we couldn’t have a few moments with Mrs. Foggina,” Josie said, for the third time.

Another young, handsome man approached Brill and whispered in his ear. He nodded and then looked at Megan. “My assistant, Mr. Piper, would be happy to show you how our units produce the high-quality ventilation that we at Foggina are noted for, Ms. Tanner? I noticed your interest in the more technical aspects of our products.”

“Yes, I would, thank you. I’ll catch up with you, Ms. Cade.”

Josie nodded as Piper led Megan away.

“Now, I may be stepping on some toes here,” Brill said, smiling again, “but I may be able to get you a few minutes with our company president. That is if you have the time?”

“Certainly. That’s why I’m here.”

* * *

After a ten-minute wait in one of the interior lounges, Brill waved Josie inside the president’s office and bowed his good-bye.

Miranda Foggina did not look like her picture on the company website anymore. The picture was at least 15 years old, since the woman who stood before her—not behind her desk—was clearly in her 50s, trying desperately to still look 30.

She had an inappropriately short navy skirt on, a flowing pink blouse that did nothing to hide her massive cleavage and enough makeup on her face to last Josie a month. Her thick, curled raven-black hair was clearly dyed. And it was all set off with gobs of ruby-red lipstick.

“Ms. Cade, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she said, extending her hand daintily, forcing Josie to cross the room to take it. “I only have a few minutes, but it is our policy here at Foggina to adhere to government regulations very strictly, as I hope you have discovered for yourself.”

“Thank you for seeing me. And, yes, everything appears to be in order.” Josie almost stressed the word ‘appears’, but thought better of it.

Foggina leaned back on her desk casually. “Frankly, I’m a little surprised you’re here, Ms. Cade.”

“Oh? Why’s that?”

Foggina reached behind her and picked up a small spray bottle of perfume.

“Because ... the DAQ inspectors were here just last month.”

Foggina leaned forward and sprayed Josie in the face. It was sticky wet with the smell of bubble gum. Josie stepped back, rubbing her eyes. She recognized the smell from the armored truck, but as quickly as she thought about it, the recollection faded from her mind. Everything began to fade.

She tried to blink out the substance in her eyes, in her nose. The woman in front of her was unfamiliar. But she could see her smile widening.

“What’s happening?”

“There’s really no point in bothering to tell you, Ms. Cade. In about four hours, you won’t remember a thing.”

Josie felt her knees give way and she collapsed to the floor. Her last thought was of the sharp yank on her hair as Foggina pulled her toward her.

Foggina sat back on the edge of her desk and opened her legs. She drew Josie in. She wasn’t wearing panties, and her pussy was shaved so smoothly and opened so widely that it looked like the inside of a succulent peach.

Josie’s mind was empty, but her body was filled. With lusty need. She was horny. Another tug on her hair brought Josie’s mouth in contact with the womanly wetness between Foggina’s legs and Josie instinctively and wantonly began to lick.

The door opened and Brill entered. He didn’t even react as he observed Josie eating out his boss. It was a familiar sight.

“All set, Madame. The other one is in the truck. What do we do with this one?”

Foggina looked down, sighing contentedly at the stimulation.

“I’m not sure. One missing superheroine may not be noticed if she’s presumed to be on a case. But two? The last thing we need is to have someone like Luminaire and her friends snooping around before we’re ready for them. All we need is one more week to have the units installed all over the city. Then we can take over. But until then ...”

Foggina moaned from the sudden climax, grinding Josie’s nose deeply between her folds. Josie’s lapping mouth caught the pungent juice of the older woman as she tumbled into sticky-sweet, sex-soaked oblivion. Brill stood by patiently until the climactic bliss left his boss’ face.

“I’d have her killed but that may be an even bigger problem. No, put this one in her car and follow her. See what she’s up to and if anyone else is being meddlesome. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing this brat again very soon.”

Foggina pushed Josie’s head roughly and she fell back on the carpet. The only thing Josie felt was the burning need between her own legs as she drifted into a pink-laced stupor.

* * *

The car horn honked.

Josie’s head had hit the steering wheel as she awoke. She was in an outdoor parking lot. How had her car gotten here? What had happened? She checked her phone. No messages. And she had lost nearly four hours.

She searched her memory, but the last thing she remembered was Megan being led away to ... see something. It was all a fog—a thick, hazy, cotton candy fog. She checked her eyes in the rearview. Green on white. She felt a dampness between her legs and touched her panties. Drenched.

She ran her tongue across her lips and tasted ... pussy. Oh, God.

She realized what had happened, at least what she assumed had happened. She had had this sensation before. Four months ago, under the hypnotic control of Mistress Mynd. The mindless hours of servicing the evil villainess she had been powerless to prevent. But ... who did this? And where was Megan?

She thought about going back to Foggina’s to search for Megan but quickly killed that idea. She had been overpowered, used, and she could only assume the same thing would happen again if she marched back in there unprepared.

She considered contacting Techna’s best friend, Robotica, another “Super,” but thought better of that too. It wasn’t ego or bravado. The fewer people who got involved in this the better. She needed the advantage of being the one in control. Besides, she had gotten Megan into this and she was determined to get her out by herself.

She started the car and headed back to Megan’s. Unaware that following close behind was Chadmar Brill.

* * *

Josie called Smithers as soon as she got back to Megan’s apartment. She asked if there had been any reports of stolen machine parts in Century, specifically for air-conditioning units.

It would take time to check, he said. She knew that. Too much time. But she mostly needed to ask him who was putting in the new ventilation system at police headquarters. When he told her Acme Vents, she let out a sigh of relief. It wasn’t a name that had come up in her research of Artemis. At least, Foggina’s plan hadn’t extended outside of River City. Yet.

Foggina. It had to be Miranda Foggina. She checked up on the woman on Megan’s computer. Her husband had died under mysterious circumstances three years earlier, leaving Miranda to run the company. It had doubled in size in the last year.

Josie’s thinking was still cloudy. She couldn’t prevent her nipples from being continually on high-beam. Was it because of Megan? She couldn’t be sure. But Josie was starting to add up the pieces. The cotton candy smell from the armored truck cab. The guards, both straight family men, engaging in sexual activity under its influence. She knew she had been blanked out. The plan was to blank out an entire air-conditioned city in the middle of summer, leaving it helpless ... mentally empty and preoccupied with nothing but sexual urges. Easy to control. Easy to manipulate.

She only had one option. Return to that warehouse. There was proof there. And, more than that, she knew even in her still-fuzzy mind that Megan was there too.

* * *

Josie loaded up the thin belt around her waist—pepper spray, a Swiss army knife, wire cutters. All she had. She wasn’t the gadgeteer Techna was. And, in her waistband, she placed Jerry’s who-knows-what device.

She arrived at the warehouse just after dark. The window lock hadn’t been fixed, so she slid it open easily. Then she had a moment of bizarre inspiration.

If she were caught, she’d be searched. Josie took the device out and reaching into her pants she pushed the giant thumb ‘ray gun’ up inside her pussy.

Once inside the warehouse, Josie noticed there were more crates. The place was empty, but she could definitely hear stirring from inside one of the rooms. As she headed toward it, she heard a laugh and a voice.

“Good evening, Ms. Cade.”

Josie spun around. Standing behind her was a woman she recognized. Miranda Foggina, looking much older than the woman in the images she had seen on the Internet. She was flanked by Brill and two other burly men. Both armed.

“I didn’t expect to see you so soon. Well, perhaps I should have.”

The woman walked over to a computer screen that had been set up since Josie’s last time there. Miranda Foggina tapped a few button and on the screen was the image of Josie and Techna, crouched behind boxes the night before.

Snap. Security cameras. No wonder their entry into Foggina Air Conditioning had been so easy. They had been expected ... and recognized.

“Search her.”

One of the burly men removed Josie’s belt and roughly frisked her body. She had the impulse to fight, but by then Brill had armed himself too.

Miranda Foggina stepped close to Josie. Appraising her.

“Very cute outfit. Here to find your comrade? She’s been well taken care of. You’ll join her shortly. But, I must ask ... what is a sweet girl like you doing in River City?”

Josie knew she was caught. The only way to get to the bottom of what was going on was to play along.

“I was following a money trail from an armored truck hijacking last week in Century. First Federal Financial had a load of cash stolen. That led me to Artemis Manufacturing. Then to you.”

Foggina looked puzzled. “FFF? That’s just business. And the armored truck? That was merely a way to bankroll my ... plan. You stumbled onto something far more involved than you realize, silly brat.”

Josie’s heart sank. There was no connection. No lead to finding out who had robbed that bank five years earlier. She was no closer to finding Audrey’s killers. But she was in the thick of something much worse now.

“You’re out of your league in this town, Ms. Cade. If you hadn’t gotten in my way, I may have even let you crawl back home. But now, you get to be the white mouse in my pet project. It will take awhile to set up, but I’m sure I can find something to occupy your time.”

Foggina had the sprayer in her hand before Josie could even duck, and the mist hit her directly in the face.

“Take her to the cell to join her girlfriend. I imagine they will have plenty to do while we continue with our operation.”

The two henchmen led Josie away in a pink-bubble haze. Every step toward one of the closed doors ahead of her made her pussy drip from the friction. She had no thoughts, no concerns, other than satisfying the lustful cravings that were building inside her.

* * *

Josie was pushed inside a room, a cell, faintly hearing the door lock before lips were on her.

The naked body was smooth, sticky wet. Josie pulled it in, not even thinking why or who. It was a woman. And as she forced her eyes—tinted pink—to focus, she could see a face that was vaguely familiar, yet not one she could recall in her misty, saturated thoughts.

Josie’s top and bra were pulled up and they locked in a brain-numbed embrace, their nipples connected by sticky strands of pinkness. Josie’s hand reached between the woman’s legs and found it oozing with cum from hours of mindless masturbation.

They collapsed to the hard floor, not even breaking the tight kiss, as they groped each other. In heated, mind-wiped horniness. Then Josie felt her own hands squeezing breasts so round and so perfect, that she could almost see in the empty void of her mind the memory of them. But the surge of lust was too strong—a bubbly pinkness so pervasive that all that mattered in that moment was satisfying her sexual needs.

Josie sucked on those magnificent nipples, covered in wet, sweet stickiness. She felt fingers snaking into her pants, rubbing against her clit and she came immediately. And in the throes of ecstasy, she looked down at the young woman beneath her. There was a moment, a flash in her mind of another girl, another moment when she felt this way. So long ago. But this was a different girl.

Megan.

This wasn’t a nameless body to share a blank, sugar-soaked sexcapade with. This was someone she cared about. Didn’t she? The girl of her past had faded from her mind, but the feeling—this feeling—of caring and concern forced its way to the front of Josie’s cottony mind.

Megan.

Fingers had moved inside her and she moaned. She felt something else deep in her own pussy. The girl wiggled her fingers and Josie lurched into them. Then the girl slid something out. They broke the kiss and both looked at what it was. A device. Shaped like a large thumb.

Josie pulled back. There was clarity, from somewhere in the back of her memory. She had been this way before—controlled, manipulated, sexually clouded out. The girl whose body she ground against had absently touched something deep inside her, something she remembered from her past. Fight!

Josie grabbed the device and aimed it at the girl’s left forearm. And pressed.

There was a click ... and a thin beam of jagged red light found its mark.

Megan’s body was pushed back by the force of the beam, collapsing in the corner of the room. Josie’s concentration was broken, and still intoxicated by the poisonous cotton candy of the mist she began to crawl toward Megan in primal need. The girl was shuddering.

Her body was bone dry.

“Stop! Josie! Stop!”

Josie whimpered.

Megan pressed her hand over the burn in her arm. Her eyes, a moment before full of pink, returned to normal. And the mad lust that had driven her into Josie’s arms was gone.

“Don’t move, Josie. I don’t want you getting any of that shit on my body again. Okay?”

Josie just looked at her blankly.

“I don’t remember anything after I got sprayed with that shit,” Megan growled. “What the hell is going on?”

Josie searched her memory. Megan. Audrey. Mistress Mynd. But she couldn’t fit anything together. Her mind was weakening again. Megan took the device from Josie and aimed at her thigh. She pressed down. Click.

Nothing.

“Hang on, I can get this working a flash.”

Josie reached out with her hand.

“No.”

“Come on, Josie. Tell me!”

Josie tried to concentrate. Tried to summon all her mental strength. She could see the worried, pleading look on Megan’s face. On Megan’s face.

“No. I can’t. They’re ... going to do ... something ... to me. You have to do this, Megan.”

At that moment, the door opened. It was Brill and the henchmen. They tugged at Josie and pulled her out of the room.

“Your turn is next, Techna,” Brill said with a sinister smile, then he walked out and closed the door.

Megan could hear the automatic door lock click. She quickly grabbed her clothes piled in the corner and dressed. Then she looked at the electronic door lock. She concentrated on it, her technopathic skills in overdrive.

And blinked hard.

* * *

Josie’s wrists were rope-tied to metal hoops in the wall of a small box, like a miniature sauna. She was still fogged but was slowly regaining her senses.

Miranda Foggina smiled as she approached. She ran her fingers between Josie’s legs, feeling the dampness there.

“I see you are coming out of it, brat,” she said. “I’m surprised. My mist usually lasts hours. My air-conditioning units are being placed all over River City. A constant exposure should last 12 to 15 hours. Keeping everyone who is subjected to it easily under its influence until they return to work or home and get an all-day dose of it again. A lovely, vicious cycle.

“But this time ...”

Foggina ran her hand along the door to the box, shaped like a large phone booth. “This is the next step. The effect of the kind of deep exposure you will face ... is permanent. I plan on having all the “Supers” of River City try it out. Then I will have complete control of this city and boundless power.

“I’ve only tried it out on two of my minions, but as you know weak minds are so easily manipulated. Emptied to only the base instinct of sex. Someone with a strong mind, like yourself, should be the final test.”

Foggina slammed the door closed.

Josie could hear a hum from the vent beneath her feet, then the feel of the cold, wet, insidious mist as it snaked upward.

The mist had risen above her knees, and they shook uncontrollably. Boxed in. Trapped. Josie yanked on the ropes furiously, but even with her strength, there was no give. As the mist rose, covering her hips, Josie let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure as she felt the stimulating wisps of pink enveloping her sex.

She only had a matter of seconds now, concentrating on the memories she desperately needed to hold onto—Smithers and Jerry, Audrey and Megan. Megan!

The pink gas had reached her nipples and they flared out in sexual want. Josie’s body was betraying her. The only thing left ... was her mind...

Suddenly the humming stopped. The power shut off. A moment later, she could hear yelling and loud bangs outside her box. Josie summoned all her remaining strength and willpower—her mind was beginning to soften—and lifted her legs and kicked out savagely, nearly tearing the door from its hinges as it flew open.

The warehouse was pitch black, but she could see shadows moving, the sounds of fists against flesh.

The red emergency lights popped on, and Josie saw Megan in heavy combat with a group of Foggina’s henchmen. Foggina herself stood back aghast.

Josie tried her bonds again, but it was useless. Megan, even with all her skill in martial arts, was being overpowered by sheer numbers. She had been taken down and straddled and punched. Her hand reached out ...

“Josie! Duck!”

Josie could see it coming—a jagged beam of red headed right for her. She flinched and heard the blast of impact! The sound of shattering wood and shearing metal.

The box holding her captive had been obliterated, the ropes shredded. She was free.

Josie wasted no time. In an instant she was on the men, using all of her skills to take out one, two, three in a blur. Megan was loose, and the two dynamic women subdued each man in turn. Fists and feet and fury. The six men lied in a crumpled heap at their feet.

Foggina hadn’t moved.

Surrounded by broken and unconscious bodies, Megan aimed her suped-up weapon at the villainess. Foggina raised her hands meekly.

Josie assessed the carnage. Brill had gotten away, but she knew it was only a matter of time before he was caught. She took in a deep breath and looked at Megan.

“Well,” Megan said with a smile. “That was ...”

Josie joined her smile as they said in unison—“Impressive!”

* * *

“I’m all right, Jerry! How many times do I have to say it?” Josie was talking into her phone, but her eyes were following Megan as she crossed the room. Her suitcase was at her feet. “I know. I’ll see you when I get home.” There was a long pause, and it made Megan turn. “I do too.”

As Josie hung up, Megan leaned toward her. “Boyfriend?”

Josie smiled. “A friend.”

“You know,” Megan said, twirling slightly. “You can always stay here for the night. It is a long drive back to Century.” Josie, as habitually as ever, nodded. “One problem though.”

Josie looked at Megan hard. She wasn’t sure how she felt. Was it just the leftover effects of the pink mist she had been subjected to? Or was it something else?

“Someone made the bed,” Megan teased. “Cleaned and straightened up the guest bedroom so well, it’d be a shame to mess it all up again. Don’t you think?”

Josie took a deep breath and reached ...

* * *