The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OTHER SIDE

This is a short story taking place in River City. A criminal who has an interesting invention is having a great time with his constantly changing gang of thugs and evil doers who he recruits from the ranks of the law abiding. Everyone sometimes wonders how the ‘other side’ lives, even super heroes. And thanks to this evil doer, they get a chance to try it out.

* * *

1st NATIONAL BANK JUST AFTER CLOSING

“Don’t fucking move you shit bag or I’ll blow your cocksucking head clean off!”

The criminal known as “The Temp”, or just Temp to his gang, smiled as the man waved his pistol in the face of the bank President. The President was bleeding already from being pistol-whipped twice for not giving up the vault key and was sobbing. The other tellers and a couple of customers who were finishing business when he had busted in were all sitting against the wall in terror.

“Of course, they are likely more terrified of the fact that the man doing this was the head guard until I flipped his mind.” Temp thought with a grin. He looked over his shoulder as two other gang members stuffed bags with cash from the vault. The fourth member stood guard by the door.

While bank robberies are a crime that happens occasionally this one was very different and the looks of confusion and bewilderment on the bank employees and the few customers showed it. Aside from the head guard now acting like a violent nutcase, the robber at the door was the bank president’s secretary who was now laughing at the guard and egging him on while she waved a sawed off shotgun. In the vault, a young and upcoming bank executive and a pretty young teller who was working her way through college were gleefully loading bags of cash.

“Shit, we are going to be fucking rich with this job Debs! What are you going to blow your cut on?” the young man said.

“I’m gonna get a makeover and head to Vegas to party my ass off! Get some prime drugs, drink, fuck some guys, and gamble this money like it’s fucking free!” the young woman said.

“Hell, it IS free!” the secretary said and everyone in the gang laughed.

The Temp smiled. While he loved the banter, it was the confused looks that he enjoyed best.

The Temp called himself that due to his great invention. He had been a graduate Chemistry student in college and had accidentally discovered a chemical that completely reversed a person’s moral compass and personality. A law abiding citizen would turn into a criminal, a calm person would turn violent and crazy, and so on. But the problem was that it was a short duration, 24 hours only and then they would turn back.

It had a couple of interesting twists to its effects. One, the person had no memory of what happened at all. They would pass out for a few moments and then wake up with no idea of what happened. That made it very easy to ditch people after the crime. Two, the chemical had a bonding effect. Whoever administered the chemical would be viewed as the boss or leader or Alpha, whatever, of whoever got treated. That made it easy as hell to control the people while under its influence. With those side effects, The Temp had quickly found out that a life of crime was much more entertaining than boring old Master’s Degree work. He had made a huge amount of the chemical and headed out into the world.

He had started small to test his chemical and how he could administer it. He had developed a gas, a liquid that could be drunk or ingested, and a powder that could be touched, inhaled, or eaten. He had worked out how long it lasted, but despite his best efforts, he couldn’t make it permanent. His attempts had nearly resulted in disaster when the 24-hour timeline was thrown off and one of his gang members had reverted in the middle of a heist. Fortunately, it had been at night and while the man was trying to figure out what was going on The Temp had simply knocked him out and left him at the site.

By the time he had arrived at River City, he had his pattern down and he was still completely unknown. He had a string of successful heists of safes in businesses and a night break in of a bank which had been very lucrative (over a million cash), and he was a complete unknown. He always wore a mask, he always knew the security systems so he never was recorded and he had left behind a group of criminals who had taken the fall for every crime.

This was his first daylight attempt. He had tried to set it for a night job, but the security system was too good, so he had come up with this idea. He had gassed the executive early in the morning and had him come in and then gassed the head guard. They proceeded to disable all the security systems and cameras and smuggled the guns in. The Temp had then been let through the door after closing and had gassed the teller, who took him back to the President’s office where he had gassed the Secretary. The two transformed women had burst through the door and knocked the old man down while the other men took control of the bank.

The young teller strutted out dragging a large bag while waving a mini-Uzi. “Boss! We got the vault cleaned the fuck out! $8 million at least! We’re fucking rich!”

The Temp moved over and grabbed her and gave her a sloppy kiss and she returned it with passion. The personality change was also pretty fun. The young teller had been a very religious girl who was going to a local religious college and sang in the church choir. Now she was violent, swore like a sailor, and was randy as fuck. Her hand groped his cock and he pulled away.

“Later bitch. Let’s get the haul back to the hideout first.”

The teller nodded and dragged the money to the door. The exec pulled two more out and nodded to The Temp. “That’s it, Boss, we got the vault, drawers and some of the safe deposit boxes. Ready to go.”

The Temp nodded and then pulled out a canister. He walked up to the President and sprayed him. The man sputtered and then slumped with a snore onto the ground. The Temp nodded and then sprayed all the people on the floor and they all slumped down asleep.

The Temp walked over to the door and nodded to his gang. He picked up a bag of cash, pulled off his mask and then walked out the door like he was simply being let out by the head guard. He marched down a few parking places and then got into his car. In a few moments, the teller joined him with another bag. In a few more moments, the executive joined him with a grin.

“Done Boss. I gassed the guard and the secretary. They are asleep right inside the door. Three way split for us!”

The Temp smiled at the teller who turned around towards the back seat with a smile and then gassed the young man. He coughed and then slid down on the back seat. The Temp pulled out into traffic, drove several blocks, turned into an alleyway and then had her dump the guy behind a dumpster. The teller turned back to the car and got a blast of the gas in the face and she joined her partner in crime on the ground.

“Much cleaner than killing them. And now I don’t need to split anything.” The Temp said and got into his car.

It was now just after 6 pm. He was hitting the rush hour traffic badly and it took him a bit to get to the beltway. While he was on the way, his police scanner alerted him that someone had reported something at the bank he had robbed. Police were going to check it out.

The Temp frowned at that. The police were not supposed to be involved until the next morning. “I had better get going. I need to be out of the city for a few days.” He thought as he pulled onto a side street. He pulled over and pulled out his smart phone to check his navigation app.

He blinked at the cracked screen. “What the…oh crap. When I banged against the desk in the office! Damn it!” The Temp had slipped and banged against the corner of the President’s desk hard. His phone was in his pocket screen out and had apparently taken the brunt of the blow. And it was now not working.

“Shit, figures. I knew I should have done a driving rehearsal.” The Temp thought for a moment and then with a sigh pulled out onto the side street and started looking for signs to the interstate.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Officer Diana McAllen hitched her skirt again and growled to herself.

“Hey now, you won’t get any customers with that look.” Another woman’s voice whispered and several voices laughed.

Officer McAllen was undercover. She and three other female officers were doing red light duty, trolling for solicitors of prostitution in the River City East Bayside area Red Light District. Given all the super heroes in town, most of the major crimes were taken care of by them, which allowed the police to focus on other crimes.

McAllen didn’t really mind the duty, it was the clothes that bugged the shit out of her. She was dolled up with heavy makeup, wearing a Bleach Blonde wig over her normally short black hair, a faux leather black micro skirt, stockings and platform heels, and a wet look bikini top. Cheap plastic bracelets and hoops earrings topped it off. She had to admit she looked the part. But the damn stockings itched like crazy.

She shot a look at her partners for tonight; Officers Judy Smith, Sandra Williams, and Alice Johnson.

Judy was a natural blonde, with a very petite figure that was very athletic. Sandra was a tall black officer who had a much-muscled body from lifting weights. Alice was a Korean American who was the shortest, but also the station champ at hand to hand combat. Tonight they were “Juicy, Sandy, and Asia” who worked with “Dee-Dee” on the street. The set up was easy. They had two rooms in an hourly rate hotel around the corner and an unmarked van for holding Johns. They had 3 male cops along, the sergeant in charge of the sting operation and his assistant who would make the arrests, and one other who sat in the van to watch the arrested. So far the night had been a total bust, no one had been even slightly interested and the sergeant was getting ready to call it.

Diana sighed and strutted slowly down the street underneath the lamppost and noticed a car moving slowly towards her. She muttered quietly “I think we have one. Get ready.” Into her mike and smiled at the car as it approached.

The car stopped and the window rolled down. A fairly normal young man looked at her a bit nervously. “Hi.” He said and looked around a bit.

“Hey there, you looking for a good time? I can help you out, I have a room around the corner, $100 for an hour of my time and I promise you a time you won’t forget.” Diana said with a sly smile. She actually loved saying that line considering that most people never forgot getting tossed in the clink.

“Sounds fine. How much for the whole night?” the man said.

Diana arched her brow at that and thought fast. “Well, normally my pimp doesn’t like me off the street that long but a $1000 would get me until dawn. What do you say?”

The man nodded and she hopped into the other car door. She pointed to the alleyway that led to the back parking lot for the seedy motel. She noticed that the man wasn’t really checking her out at all, he seemed very distracted and parked in front of the room she had. She also noticed he hadn’t even asked her what her name was. It was right next to the stakeout room and was connected by a walk-through door that was unlocked. She just had to get the money and then say the magic words and another perv in the clink.

The man got out and took a large bag with him. He locked the car and let her lead. She marched in and sat on the bed and leaned back with her leg crossed over her other one with a smile on her ruby lips. “Well, before we go any further, I need to see this money.”

The man pulled out a wad of hundreds and counted off a thousand. He then reached into his bag again and started to speak, but Diana said very loudly “OK, FUN TIME!”

The man was near the little table by the door which he had locked when the other door burst open and Sergeant Samuel burst in. He shouted “Police! Don’t move!” and showed his badge, while the other officer moved around behind him with cuffs.

The man moved fast and pulled out a canister and sprayed wildly. Sgt. Samuel closed his eyes fearing pepper spray or worse while the other officer threw up his arms. Officer Diana rolled off the bed and tried to stay out of the way of the other two. The green gas seemed to jell around the three people and they all stiffened and stopped moving for a few moments.

The Temp looked at his hand with a look of bemusement. “Oops, I was reaching for the knockout gas but grabbed the wrong one. Well now, how are you thugs feeling?”

Sergeant Samuel shook his head and looked at The Temp with a confused look. “I’m, uh, feeling strange. I suddenly want to toss my badge.”

The Temp nodded and looked at the three police officers who all looked at him with a mix of confusion and expectation. The Temp smiled and said, “You guys up for pimping some chicks?”

The Sergeant and the other male officer looked unsure for just a second and then both started smiling. “Yeah, that sounds exactly what I want to do. Damn, why didn’t I ever think of that before? Yeah, pimping sounds PERFECT!” the Sergeant said and the other cop nodded with a big smile.

The Temp turned to the female cop who looked confused. “Uh, I’m not sure I can really be a pimp. And don’t madams need a brothel to run?”

“Who said you are going to be a pimp? Pimps need hookers, you look like a hooker to me. So you are a hooker as of now. How’s that sound bitch?”

The female cop blinked and then a big smile slid across her face. “Yeah! That’s exactly it! I need to be a hooker! And I’m already dressed for it.” The cop smiled a slutty smile and strutted around the bed with a very nice sway to her ass. She stopped and put a hand on her hip and ran the other one from her lips down between her tits. She blew The Temp a kiss and said “Like what you see, boss? For you, it’s on the house.”

The Temp smiled. One of the other side effects of his spray was the focus. People sprayed tended to be focused on the place in terms of crime. If he walked into a stock broker’s office and sprayed him, the guy would become a criminal with a heavy focus on White Collar Crime. He could make him into a violent criminal but it would take some work. It was much easier to just get people to focus on what they were dealing with or what they worked with. And in this case, prostitution and pimping were obviously perfect fits.

The Temp reached out and wrapped his left arm around the blonde cop’s waist and pulled her close. He pawed her ass and she giggled and ground back into it. The Temp looked at the other two cops who were grinning at them and said, “Okay, who else is part of this operation and how long until someone notices we are in business versus trying to put hookers out of business.”

Sgt Samuel spoke up. “I was the head officer. I have permission to operate until 8 am without having to check in unless I need to empty the holding van out back. I have three more females out front trolling for Johns and one more cop in that large van in the back.”

“Okay. Get that other male cop in here so we can fix him. Then call in the bitches one at a time. But first, have you had any info on the bank robbery earlier today?”

The Sergeant nodded. “Yeah, a bit. Four of the five perps are already under arrest. They have a very general description of the fifth one, height and build, nothing else. But someone did notice a car driving away from where two perps were found in an alleyway. Got a couple digits of a plate, color and make.”

The Temp sighed. “Okay, well, I’m going to need a new car then, but we’ll get to that later. How about the roads out of the city? Checkpoints, random stops?”

“Yeah, with the construction the belt way is closed for parts of it so they got a cordon up real quick. Last we heard was that he was still likely in the city and hiding out.”

The Temp growled a bit at that but decided to get on with the business at hand. He had the cop bring in the other officer and gassed him. The Temp had him be the driver and lookout for the gang.

The Temp than had the Sergeant call in the other three women at once. He waited in the seat with Dee-Dee standing behind him and they came in looking a bit confused.

The Temp blasted them and they froze and then blinked and looked around confused for a minute. He then smiled and said “Okay bitches, as of now you are full-time whores working for me. I expect maximum effort from my whores and I want to see the cash flow. But I want to test the merchandise first. So Dee-Dee here is going to fuck me, then you Juicy, then you Sandy, then you Asia. I expect you to pull out all the stops for your boss. Get into being hookers, forget that cop shit, toss your badges over there in the garbage can and wait next door until I call you.”

The Temp snapped his fingers and the three women turned as one, tossed their badges, and strutted through the door into the next room. The Temp noticed right away they had a much more pronounced sway in their walk. He motioned for Dee-Dee to come around and get on her knees. She knelt down and smiled at him as her hands moved up to his pants.

“Mmmmmmm, Dee is feeling hot baby. Let’s have some fun!” the former cop said and undid his pants. She bobbed down and gave his cock a nice lick and began to finger his balls. The Temp leaned back and let the cop do her thing. She obviously had some experience with blow jobs, but he could tell she was not a pro like a regular hooker would be.

He guided her a bit and feed her commands to be a better law breaker and she absorbed it with glee. She soon had him completely down her throat and was doing great. He started getting close to climaxing and told her to swallow every drop. He came in her mouth and she guzzled it all down with a slurp and a moan.

The Temp looked down at the grinning blonde and said “On the fucking bed. Now. You are a hooker, talk like it, act like it, be it. Be the dirtiest tramp you can be.”

Dee nodded and The Temp swore he saw her eyes go dull. She grinned and slid back on the bed. “Hey there, stud! Come on over and fuck this hot pussy! Dee is the best fuck you’ll ever have, so come to heaven!”

The Temp jumped on her and she wrapped her long legs around him and pushed up onto his cock. She was bucking with force and growling in his ear. “FUCK!!! Yes! Fuck this whore! Fucking ruin me! Fuck me so I can’t strut straight on the street! Fuck your fucking whore of a bitch! FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!”

She hadn’t even bothered to take off her g-string panties and The Temp had just shoved them over to the side. He shoved the skirt up over her waist and fucked her hard as he could.

“God damn! I just love making you a bad girl! Yeah, you fucking hooker! Take it like the whore you have always wanted to be!” The Temp shouted as he came hard in her again.

He rolled off Dee who was giggling and chewing a red nail. “Oh, that was like sooooo nice baby! I feel so fucking bad right now, why the fuck did I want to be a cop?”

The Temp rolled off and shoved her roughly off the bed. She landed with a loud thump and a giggle. The Temp walked over to the door and spoke to her as he opened it. “Get your ass straightened up and get out on that street. You got money to make tonight. If you want to be a hooker you gotta earn.”

Dee straightened up her skirt and did a quick touch up in the mirror and then strutted past him and Juicy who were kissed deeply. Dee nodded to the muscle by the door and strutted her ass out in front of the hotel. She trolled up and down for a few minutes and then was able to flag a car. She leaned in and talked to a middle aged man who looked nervous. In a few moments, she had closed the deal and led him around back. Her former Sergeant handed her a key and she led the John inside. He ended up being some manager in some store whose wife was out of town and she made quick work of him. She gave him a blow job that nearly caused him to pass out and then fucked him until he DID pass out. She cleaned out his wallet and got him partially dressed and with the lookouts help she was able to dump him in his car and send him on his way very happy and very broke. She handed her money over to Samuel, who now called himself Sam, who counted it and slapped her on the ass and sent her back out.

She was soon joined by Juicy who stumbled a bit and giggled a lot. “The boss has a taste for anal. And after he explained it to me, turns out I do too.” She said as she rubbed her ass with a dopey grin. She lit up a joint and took a puff and let Dee smoke some. Soon another car pulled up and Juicy reeled him in.

The Temp meanwhile was thoroughly enjoying his time with his new stable of cops turned hookers. Juicy had the best ass and he had torn it up. Sandy had come in and she had quite the set of tits on her, so The Temp had enjoyed his first titty fuck and then a regular fuck. Asia was the most fun though. The Temp had instructed her and had turned her from an educated officer into a “Me want fucky fucky!” little Asian whore.

“Mmmmm, you fuck good boss! Me wikey! Me suck boss’s cock untiw boss come in Asia’s mouth!” the little whore babbled as The Temp gasped and came one last time after blowing a load in her pussy, her ass and lastly her mouth. He flopped backward and felt like passing out for a bit as his Almond eyed hooker licked him clean. But after a minute he sat up and focused.

“Okay Asia, get that moneymaker out on the street and get to it. Have Dee wiggle her ass back in here, I want some company tonight.”

A giggling Asia strutted off and The Temp took a quick shower. He was drying himself off when Dee strutted back in with a big grin. “What’s up boss? You want to fuck some more?” she said licking her cherry red lips.

“Nope. I need a car, and I need someone who knows the city. Aside from running whores, I also rob banks. But I need to get out of the city and I need someone who can help me.” He slipped his hand around her waist and rubbed her ass. “You’re a hot piece of tail, and you know the city. How about you come along with me and have some fun and we leave these losers on the street?”

Dee gave him a really nasty grin. “Fuck, that is so fucking hot! Shit yeah, baby! I’m your bitch!”

“Good. First I need a car. You got one?”

Dee nodded. “Yeah. But mine’s at the station. But your assistant pimp’s car is parked out back. His keys are next door.”

“Get them. You move the money over. Tell them I told you to if they ask. Come on back and give me a blow job, then let’s get some sleep and we’ll leave these losers in the morning and hit the road. Here, keep this handy.”

Dee looked at the little mace like canister he handed to her. “What’s this?”

“Knockout Gas. If we run into trouble act like a babe in the woods until they lower their guard and then spray ’em. Now get to work.”

A SHORT TIME LATER ON A ROOFTOP NEARBY

Wyldcard scanned the street below and frowned. Something was off.

The redheaded superheroine had been out on patrol when she had cut through the Red Light District and had noticed something strange. She had heard from Techna that the police were running an anti-prostitution sting in the area. Techna had also mentioned that most of the hookers and pimps had gotten the word from a leak and were laying low this evening.

Which made this even odder. There were four hookers working a street corner near an hour rate hotel with a back parking lot. She had thought for a moment that they were the police, but they pulled in a John and had him back to the hotel fast. He went into a room with the girl and came out about 45 minutes later with a slight stagger.

The traffic was not nearly what it was for a normal night, but since these girls were apparently the only show in town they were still pretty busy and blatant. They hooked like there were no cops anywhere in the city and the tricks were turning fast. One of the girls, a long haired blonde bimbo who had been in and out of the hotel with at least two Johns answered her cell phone and headed back to the hotel and didn’t come out.

Wyldcard normally didn’t bother with this type of crime, but the whole thing seemed off to her. After a moment she blinked and looked closer at one of the hookers.

“That can’t be. I need to get closer.”

Wyldcard had several powers but they shifted back and forth without control. Fortunately for her, the current power was her Shadow Meld and her ability to teleport through them. She concentrated and seemed to fold into herself and then when she opened her eyes she was standing in the shadows by the Hotel’s front arch. She knew her ability would make her completely invisible to anyone looking but the two remaining hookers only had eyes for the street.

Wyldcard was now able to confirm what she had thought earlier. One of the hookers was actually a cop. She couldn’t quite remember the blonde haired officer’s name, but she had been involved in a fight with Lodestone several months back. Wyldcard had given her statement to this officer afterward. While she was all dolled up, Wyldcard remembered her and how good she looked. Now all whored up she looked even better.

Wyldcard shook her head a bit. “No time for that. What they hell is she doing? She looks like she is actually whoring herself.” She thought to herself as the officer strutted out to a slow moving car. She leaned over and Wyldcard got a lovely view of her nice firm ass barely hidden under the Metallic Gold Micro-skirt and sans underwear. The officer talked a bit and then giggled and nodded back to the hotel. She got in the car and the man drove around to park.

Using her Shadow abilities made it easy to follow them. Wyldcard watched as they parked, got out, and then the officer got a key from a big guy standing in front of a room in the corner. The blonde led the man into another room a few doors down. Wyldcard slipped up next to the door and listened. Being a cheap hotel, the door was flimsy as hell and she could hear what they were saying. Wyldcard kept expecting cops to show up and bust the guy, but the conversation was all vice business; what the man wanted, how he wanted it, the limits, and the time. The officer was to the point and in a couple of minutes, Wyldcard heard the unmistakable sounds of nasty sex and flesh slapping into flesh. When the officer started talking dirty, she moved back with a bit of disgust and a small bit of jealousy.

She looked around again and then really frowned. Aside from the cop obviously fucking a John for money (she had heard them talk prices and the officer counting the money when paid), she now saw the obvious unmarked police van and a couple of unmarked cop cars. She looked hard at the man standing in front of the door and noted that when he turned a bit he was wearing a concealed holster with what appeared to be a Glock. Standard police issue for River City.

She slipped neared to the door the man was standing in front of. Another door opened and a little Asian whore led a grinning man out to his car and gave him a nice sloppy kiss and a wave as he drove off with a big smile. She strutted over to the man and handed him a big roll of bills.

“He pay double for ass fuck! Dis job easy money, why me be cop before now?” she said in a textbook stereotype accent.

The man laughed. “Got me, Asia, the boss just made it clear to us I guess. Well, head on back out front, just after midnight and the vice trade goes till at least 2 am. You can knock out at least 4 more Johns if you work ’em.”

The girl nodded and with a big grin and a sexy strut that screamed “Wanna Fuck?” she click-clacked her way back out front.

“The boss, huh? Sounds like we have a new villain in town.” Wyldcard quietly said with a grim look. “And that’s where he is I am betting.” She thought as she looked at the door the man was guarding. She could hear some loud sex sounds now as she moved closer.

Wishing she could have better control over her abilities, she slid up behind the man, took a deep breath, and punched him in the back of his head with a small piece of brick she had picked up. The man dropped like a rock and was out before he hit the ground. She quickly looked around as she searched him. He had cuffs, zip ties, a police issue pistol, and his wallet showed he was a police officer, but she found no badge. She cuffed him to the rearview mirror of a car and moved up to the door. She listened and heard a man and a woman talking about leaving the city, and something about a bank job.

“The bank robbery! The police said it had five members but they only have four. This guy must be behind it! Alright, time to bust some perps!” Wyldcard said to herself as she steeled herself. She began to focus and then felt her powers suddenly shift. She was now fully exposed but she grinned as she felt her ability to expel crystals took hold.

“Much better. Time to get to work!” she said and transformed into her crystal form. She then kicked the door with all her might.

The flimsy door blasted back like it had been blown up and she strode in. A long haired topless bimbo was on her knees holding a man’s cock in her hands. The man looked rather stunned. They both were gaping at the heroine and she concentrated and crystals grew up around the man’s feet. He yelped and tried to move back but could only sit down on the bed he was backed against as his feet were fully encased. The bimbo squealed and flopped back on her ass and scooted back against the wall.

“I’m Wyldcard and you are under arrest for armed robbery, assault, pimping, and whatever else I can think up while we wait for the cops to show up! I suggest you simply sit and wait for your lawyer.” The heroine said as she struck a pose.

SMASH!!!

Wyldcard blinked as parts of a cheap wooden chair flew past her head. She turned to see another man holding the remains of a hotel chair in his hands and a startled expression. She punched him square in the face and he dropped like a log. Another man appeared and the black hooker was behind him squealing and pointing.

The man pulled a gun and he aimed it at her and then swore as he dropped it and held his now bleeding hand. The gun had sprouted multiple shards of razor sharp crystals on the grip. Wyldcard stepped forward over the unconscious man at her feet and cracked the other man across his jaw. He spun three times before he finally stopped spinning enough to drop to the ground.

The black hooker looked about ready to run and Elise froze her with a stern look and the words

“Don’t try it.” The woman froze and after a moment nodded and stood still.

“Where are the others?”

The black woman pointed to a door and Wyldcard kicked it in. The Asian girl was in there blowing a large man who looked like a construction worker. Wyldcard gave him a sharp look and said “Leave. Now.” The man grabbed his pants and shoes and was out the door.

She then kicked the door down of the blonde officer and did the same. It took a bit longer as the man was getting ridden reverse cowgirl and was completely naked, but he only delayed long enough to put on underwear and then he was gone.

Wyldcard zip tied the two men to a parking sign and herded the girls back to the room where the man was sitting looking slightly pissed off and the blonde had put on her black halter and micro skirt. Ordered all the girls into the next room and dragged the men inside the first room and dumped them in a heap.

“You make one sound and you’ll regret it. I’m going to get to the bottom of this.” Wyldcard turned and noticed something shiny in the trash can. She looked closer and gasped as she saw a bunch of badges. She fished them out and stalked into the next room where the girls were cowering.

“What the fuck is going on? You! You’re a cop. You took my statement after that fight with Lodestone. What the hell are you going turning tricks?”

The blonde shifted a bit. “I, uh, well, I just figured out after talking to the boss that being a cop is stupid. Hooking is much more fun and I make a lot more money! I had more sex tonight than I have had in six months and made more money than I could make in a week! What’s not to like?”

The other girls nodded. The Asian girl said “Me wisten to bossman and he hewp me tawk wike good ho! Me made tons cash with fucky fucky! Being cop no fun!”

Wyldcard was now very confused and she looked at the other blonde. She looked closer and recognized her as another cop she had worked with.

“You’re Officer Diana McAllen. You were on special detail during the last Labor Day fair and you were my liaison officer for the security detail. Can you explain what the hell is going on?”

“I’m Dee-Dee, or just Dee if you want. I’m not a fucking cop anymore! I’m a whore and I love it! Sex, money, and a fucking stud of a boss who showed me how to really enjoy life!”

Wyldcard was now very confused. She looked back at the man sitting on the bed and he just shrugged.

“All of you, sit on that bed and don’t move. I’m getting to the bottom of this.” Wyldcard strode into the other room and looked down at the young man. He looked a bit nervous but not very nervous.

Wyldcard struck a pose in front of him and the man actually snickered a bit. She backhanded him lightly and he yelled as the crystals holding his legs cut into his skin as he was knocked to his right.

“Damn it! That hurt!”

“Be glad that is all I do to you. You will explain to me what you have done and will tell me how to reverse it.”

The man looked at her and said, “I just explained to them that crime was more fun and they agreed.”

SMACK!

The man yelled again. “Fuck!!! Stop that! You are abusing a suspect! I have rights!”

“You’re not under arrest, so this doesn’t count. Also, I would have to actually care about that to be worried about it. Now, are you going to tell me or do I see if the crystals tear out first or your feet?”

The man blinked and looked Wyldcard in the eyes for a moment. She noticed he was beginning to sweat a bit and after a moment he nodded.

“Okay. Figures, I move to the big city and by bad luck, I run into a freakin’ superheroine. I used a gas on them. It, well, hard to explain. It makes the person want to be a criminal. It doesn’t make them evil really, just that they want to do crime. They zone out and I give them some pointers and poof I have an instant partner in crime. Use it on a banker and he will help you rob the bank or want to commit fraud or something like that. I spray some guy on the street, and he’ll do something like snatch a purse, car jack someone, or mug a random person. I can usually guide them into doing what I want.”

“You are the one who robbed the bank today?” Wyldcard asked. The man shifted a bit and she nodded. “I thought so. Explain how I can restore these people to normal.”

“You can’t.”

Wyldcard lowered her head and looked him square in the eye. “I said, tell me how to return them to normal. You will not like it when I ask again.”

The man hesitated and Wyldcard drew back to hit him when suddenly her powers shifted. She grunted as she returned to her normal human body. She smiled at the man.

“My powers tend to shift randomly. Lucky me, my psychic power just manifested. You don’t look too tough, so let me reach into your mind and let’s get an…”

SPPPPPSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wyldcard jerked as a blast of some spray hit her from her back left side. She started to spin and got a blast in the face and she jerked to a stop. After a moment she blinked and looked at the blonde hooker in front of her.

“Hey there. You a hooker? Looks fun.” Wyldcard said.

«Oh fuck yeah! I gave the wrong canister to Dee Dee and now I’ve got myself a super villainess!» the thought popped into her head and she blinked again.

“Oh yeah, I’m reading someone’s mind. Yeah, I AM a super villainess! That sounds exactly like what I want to be.” Wyldcard said with an evil grin and the blonde hooker giggled and chewed her nail as she winked at her.

Wyldcard turned around and looked at the man, no, her boss sitting on the bed with a big grin on his face.

“I was not expecting that, but I am not complaining. Get me out of these crystals and let’s talk.” The man said.

“You got it, boss.” She focused and used her psychic power to crack the crystals and then she bent down and broke them off enough so the man could get his feet out.

“I’ll get my shoes later I guess. So Wyldcard, looking to join my gang?”

The redhead nodded eagerly. “Shit yeah! I heard all about that bank job and thought that the man who pulled that off is the man I want to work for! So you got room on your crew for a criminal with some hot superpowers?”

The man grinned and snapped his fingers. He slid back on the bed and leaned against the headboard. The four hookers strutted over to him and the two blondes slid up next his while the Asian and Black girls lay down by his feet. All had evil grins and the blonde named Dee licked her lips and ran her hand down the man’s chest to his crotch.

“Mmmmm, she’s hot baby! How about you have her put on a nice show for us? Maybe a nice slow slutty striptease and then let’s see what she can do in bed—”

Wyldcard straightened and with a thought reached into the bimbo’s mind. The woman cut off in mid-giggle and froze. Wyldcard concentrated and the woman jerkily moved up off the bed and into the other room.

The man looked interested and the other three hookers looked surprised. Wyldcard knew this was the time to strike while the metal was hot.

“You bitches. Out. Now. The boss needs a REAL woman, not some cheap whores who are good only for fucking. Get the fuck out and stay out until we say you can come in.”

Wyldcard said it in a level tone and she stared down the other three with no issues. She internally scoffed at the idea they would stand up to HER. She was the fucking super villain after all.

The girls looked at each other and then quickly scooted off the bed and out the door. Wyldcard used her telekinesis and dragged the supine men into the next room and dumped them again in another heap. She looked at the cheap whores and said “No one said you bitches were off the clock. Grab a room key, hit the corner, and turn some tricks. You can knock off at 2 am if there is no traffic. Now get your skanky asses to work.”

Wyldcard shut the door and looked at her boss. She smiled evilly at him and he returned it.

“Nice. You took charge of those whores really well. I need a woman with strength in my crew to keep the other bitches in line. But there is only one boss, and that’s me. So show some respect to your boss.” The man said.

Wyldcard slowly strutted over to the bed and crawled up from the foot of the bed. When she reached his crotch she slowly unzipped it and smiled up at him. She concentrated and inserted some thoughts into his mind. She lightly touched his cock as she pulled it out and he gasped.

“Holy shit! What the fuck are you doing? Oh My God! That...oh fuckkkkkkkkkk.” The man said as she slowly worked her fingers up and down. She focused on his mind and putting horny little thoughts into it and he hardened fast. With a smile, she lowered her head and gave his member a nice long slow lick.

She slid her tongue up and down his shaft and began to play with his balls. She tweaked his thoughts and he moaned as she worked her magic. She was getting wet from how her boss was reacting. She liked being a sub sometimes, but right now it seemed so awesome to have this man as a boss that she was losing herself in the pleasure of it.

She got more turned on as she read his mind and found out what he liked. She laughed to herself. It turns out she would get the best of both worlds; she was her boss’s loyal bitch and would eagerly serve him in his criminal undertakings, but she could also manipulate him to enjoy certain aspects and could be the dominant one in bed.

She slid her hands down her chest and pushed down her top for him to see her awesome tits. She crawled up and held them for him to lick and kiss. She carefully inserted thoughts to move him along and he licked and fondled her while she moaned and stroked him.

She slowly pulled down her costume and let it hit the floor. The man liked boots, so she kept hers on along with her mask and gloves. She lowered herself onto his rock hard cock and gasped as her pussy wrapped around it. She began to raise and lower herself up and down and her boss reacted and began to pump harder. Soon they were slapping flesh hard and Wyldcard was screaming in pleasure. She felt so fucking evil and nasty and it was so fucking good!

They both came at the same time and the man nearly passed out. Wyldcard was still horny and revived him with her tongue. The man got a bit annoyed and slapped her. She liked that and she liked it more when the man threw her against the wall and fucked her hard from behind. Her tits were rubbed raw on the nipples as he slammed her against the cheap wallpaper and then bent her over the bed to shove his cock in her ass. She squealed at that and finally, they both slumped to the ground.

LATER THAT MORNING

Wyldcard woke up to the sound of a thump. She looked over and saw her boss smiling down at the black hooker who was now lying in a heap on the floor. The long haired blonde hooker strutted in the door and said, “Got Asia, that’s all of them, boss.”

“Good. No need to split the money with a bunch of losers.” He turned to Wyldcard. “Glad you’re up. Time to hit the road. I’ve got a bank four counties over that will launder the bank money for us.”

Wyldcard nodded and looked around for her costume. She started dressing and looked at her boss.

“Boss, uh, I don’t even know your name. What do I call you?”

“The Temp. Don’t ask why, but you can just call me boss or Temp.” The Temp got close to Wyldcard and ran his hand over her ass as she bent over. He looked back at the door to where the bimbo was leaning looking out into the parking lot.

In a whisper, he said “We’re going to have the bimbo get us out of the city and then we’ll dump her ass. Super villains like us don’t need the baggage.”

Wyldcard grinned and pulled up her uniform over her tits. She giggled a bit to settle them and said “Right, okay boss, ready to go.”

The Temp took her arm and led her out the door. He shut it and tossed the key in a sewer grate. They got into an SUV with The Temp driving. Wyldcard got in the back and Dee Dee got in the front. She turned on a police scanner and started listening.

“We missed checking in a few minutes ago. They’ll call again in a couple of minutes and then dispatch a car to check. We have about 20 minutes.”

She gave The Temp some directions and they were soon clear of the red light district and into a more industrial part of the city. Dee Dee had him use several side streets and although the drive was much slower, they were making good time and had passed several checkpoints the police had set up. He frowned when the report of officers down came in from the hotel, but they put out no other information or APBs.

They drove past a mall, and Dee Dee pointed to an interstate on-ramp. “There, Boss, that’s it. Takes us out of the city heading south and no more checkpoints! We did it!” The Temp grinned as the blonde cop licked her cherry red lips and ran her fingers up his legs.

“I think my boss deserves a reward…”

The blonde lowered her head and soon The Temp was working hard to focus on the road. He didn’t do a good enough job though. Just as his whore was finishing up, he passed a cop car hidden by a sign.

“Shit! I just blew a speed trap! Fuck!”

Wyldcard looked back and noticed it was a county sheriff’s car. Crap, if only I could use my crystal powers right about now, she thought and suddenly gasped as her powers shifted.

“What the hell? Talk about timing!” She focused and several rows of sharp crystals sprung up behind the SUV.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The Temp twitched as he heard the police car’s tires blow out. He watched in the mirror as the car jerked right and left, and then watched as the car swerved off the road and smashed into a tree.

“Uh oh. That might be a problem.” He said as he started to slow down.

“He didn’t get out a call on his radio boss! Keep going! We can get another car easily.” Wyldcard said

The Temp thought a bit and nodded. He looked at Wyldcard in the mirror. “So you just probably injured a cop. How’d it feel?”

Wyldcard grinned. “I liked it, boss. It was FUN! I think I’m going to like being a criminal a hell of a lot!”

The Temp drove on through several towns. At a small gas station, he knocked out Dee Dee and left her behind a dumpster. He had Wyldcard strip her and change into her clothes which while still being slutty as hell would attract less attention than her superhero costume.

They came to the town The Temp had identified at about 10:30am and he ducked into a small boutique clothes shop first to get some stuff for Wyldcard. After getting her dressed into something more normal he took her arm and led her into the bank. He asked to see the bank manager and when they sat down he sprayed him.

In a few minutes, the manager had agreed to launder the money and move it to an overseas account immediately. The Temp also gassed a couple of clerks to make sure no one got suspicious of what they were doing. They then unloaded the car and The Temp and Wyldcard sat back to have a cup of coffee while their white collar crew went to work.

“So that spray stuff makes criminals? You used it on me and now I want to be evil and do crimes?” Wyldcard asked as she looked at the canister.

“Yep. But the thing is it’s only temporary. These people will wake up in 24 hours and not remember anything about what they did. Same with all those cops.” The Temp said.

“I’m surprised you are telling me this. Aren’t you worried about me getting mad or turning on you?”

“Nope. The chemical mix is pushing your, uh, well let’s call it your “bad center” to extreme limits and simply put, turning on the person who made being a bad guy happen isn’t in the cards. I tried it early on some of my first victims and they wouldn’t turn on me no matter what I said or did. Good thing too, I pushed some limits with my first test cases.” The Temp said.

“Damn, so I only have 24 hours as a villain? That sucks. I’m enjoying this.” Wyldcard said. She looked at the canister. “Why don’t you just keep your gang around and spray them again when the time is up?”

“I thought about that, but I had a better idea. You see, if I did it right, most of the time the authorities didn’t even know I was there. Most of the crimes I did before here were night break ins or white collar stuff on a small scale. I left the rest of them to take the fall and I get the money, no splitting or sharing, and I’m scot free. The bank job though was my first big one and I needed to be in on it. Really a rush.”

Wyldcard nodded. She had felt a major rush when she had blasted the cop car with the crystals and when she had tinkered with the police hookers minds. There was something damn exciting about breaking the law and she actually felt sad she would go back to being a good guy in a bit.

The office door opened and the manager and one of the clerks walked in with sinister smiles. “Okay boss, it’s done. 8.3 million cash has been deposited and I’ve already wire transferred equal bank assets to several overseas accounts. I’ve moved it around, here is the final account number. You let it sit for a bit and then transfer it again and it’s clean. We need to blow the town though, this is going to make some waves when the Friday review hits.”

The Temp nodded and said, “Okay, give me some time alone here with my partner and we’ll get outta town.” They left and The Temp pulled out a new smartphone he had lifted from a customer back in River City. He pulled up the Internet and after several minutes smiled and then smashed the phone on the table.

“Done. I just moved the money to another offshore account I already had set up.” He pulled out the Sim card and broke it. “Now I’m the only one who knows where the money is. I’m tempted to retire, with what I already had in there I have nearly 10 million, enough to live nice on.”

Wyldcard stood up to him and wrapped her arm around his waist. She licked his ear and said “But there’s no fun in that boss. I’m liking this life a lot. Keep me with you, spray me whenever you need to. I want to be bad. And I know you like me when I’m bad.” Her hand massaged his cock in his pants and The Temp smiled a bit.

Damn it, I wish I had my telepathy power right now. Wyldcard thought. Then suddenly she felt a shift in her abilities and she gasped. She DID have her telepathy powers.

Holy shit! I just controlled my power change! Hold on. Wyldcard stepped back and thought for a moment as The Temp looked at her oddly.

“My powers! They shift randomly and I can’t control which ones I get. But I can now! I’ve been able to control which ones ever since you sprayed me…”

Wyldcard looked at The Temp with a huge grin on her face. “Boss, you HAVE to keep me with you! With this, I can control my powers and be incredibly powerful! We can be one of the most powerful super villain teams on the planet!”

Wyldcard used her mind reading abilities to read him. She couldn’t dig deeply and he was fully in control of his thoughts unlike the sex crazed hookers from last night, but she was able to read that he was interested but also scared of what might happen if she switched back.

The Temp frowned and said “If you are probing me, knock it off. We need to blow town, so we’ll talk it later.”

He headed to the door and she followed. The Temp and Wyldcard were both focused on this new development that neither noticed that their crew was not out by the door, or in the main area, or in the lobby as they headed out the front doors.

The Temp was halfway to the car when a loud voice shouted “FREEZE!!! POLICE!!!”

The Temp jerked and looked up at the police officer aiming a pistol at him from behind a car. He looked around and saw six officers with guns drawn on him and Wyldcard. Wyldcard was looking around with a frown and The Temp could see she was thinking about doing something.

Oh, Shit! This is NOT what I want to deal with! The Temp thought.

One of the officers moved forward and yelled at him to raise his hands and get on his knees. The Temp hesitated and the officer aimed directly at his chest. He was so focused on that he didn’t notice Wyldcard had shifted abilities.

Suddenly a column of crystals shot up in front of the nearest officer and blocked him from view. The Temp staggered back and spun. “No! Don’t!!!!” he yelled at Wyldcard as she turned into a crystal clad villain and turned towards the next cop.

Suddenly he was violently spun around and knocked to the ground. He felt horrible pain in his right shoulder. He heard shouting and then felt a rush of heat and everything went black...

IN A DOCTOR’S OFFICE IN RIVER CITY A DAY LATER

The Temp opened his eyes to a fluorescent light. He blinked and then moaned a bit as he felt some rather bad pain. He took a breath and realized that he had an oxygen tube under his nose and was lying on an examination table. He turned his head and saw Wyldcard in her costume, a middle aged doctor in a white coat, and a very pretty nurse in a white nurse’s uniform.

“Ah, our patient awakes! Told you he would come around Wyldcard. Now about that money…”

Wyldcard smiled at The Temp and pulled out several stacks of bills and handed them over to the doctor and the nurse. The nurse grinned at the doctor who reached behind her and rubbed her ass. She leaned against the older man and said in an evil voice “Told you crime pays. I just knew you’d enjoy making some real money by helping out these guys. Now, let’s go talk about how we can attract some other underworld types in your office. And when we’re done, I’ll show you a good time.”

The doctor leered at the brunette and squeezed her ass. “Yeah. Sounds good baby. Hmmmmm, you like getting fucked from behind? My wife hates it, but I think an evil little tramp like you will enjoy getting bent over a desk.”

The doctor led the giggling nurse out of the room and The Temp looked at Wyldcard.

“You have been out for nearly 24 hours. The police had been tipped off by one of the bank employees who had a scanner and heard about us blowing the speed trap. They ambushed us. You got hit by a bullet in the right shoulder and knocked out when you hit the pavement.”

“Well, that makes sense given how I feel. But... you said 24 hours? You are, well, you should be a good guy now. Why are you helping me? Don’t tell me I’m under arrest or something, I know the look of people gassed by my criminal gas. Those two are as bad as me and will be for a while. But what’s going on?” The Temp said.

Wyldcard strutted over to him. It was a power strut, she was being sexy but also showing off that she felt she was in charge and powerful. Wyldcard leaned over and kissed him hard on his mouth.

“I don’t know boss. I never passed out like you talked about. I changed my powers to flame and fought off the cops. I may have gone overboard a bit, reports are saying that 2 are critical condition and might die, and the others were hurt too. I was then able to fly us out of town, steal a car and made it back to River City. I have a hideout ready in the Red Light District and I’m taking you there in a bit. We can let you get better and then plan some more crimes.” Wyldcard said as she reached down and started to slowly stroke his cock through his boxers.

“You didn’t change back? How? How the hell did that happen? I’m gonna need to run some tests on you and figure this out. You could pop back to normal at any time and that would be a bad day for me.” The Temp said as he tried to focus but found himself enjoying his partner’s attentions too much.

“Okay! Do that definitely. I LIKE being bad. The sex, the rush, the money, the fear in their eyes, and the evil glint in the eyes of someone when they get the gas turns me the fuck on! FUCK! I’m wet right now. Hold on boss, let me do the work.” Wyldcard said as she stood back and slid her costume to the floor.

The Temp could only smile as the green eyed redhead went to work. She slid his boxers down and then levitated up over him and lowered herself onto his member. She positioned herself and began to pump. She leaned over to let him lick her awesome tits and The Temp was soon grunting away as his evil villainess rode him like a cowgirl.

“YES!!!! YES!!!! FUCK ME!!!! Fuck me like you fucked my mind!!!! Flip me over and turn me inside out!!! I LOVE BEING BAD!!!!” Wyld card screamed out as they built to a climax and then they both shuddered. The Temp went limp and nearly passed out from the combination of sex and the painkillers in his system. He kept awake though and ordered Wyldcard off of him.

“Don’t wash off, I want you to smell like cheap sex for a while. That’s the smell of a villain’s bitch, you can touch up your make up a bit but leave the mussed hair. I want people to know I just fucked you like the whore you are, so show it proudly.” The Temp said as he laid back.

Wyldcard grinned and said, “You got it, Boss.” She went over to the exam mirror and touched up her cherry red lipstick and pulled up her costume. Her mussed hair, the somewhat glassy look in her eyes, the sweaty skin, and the smell completed the look perfectly.

Wyldcard turned around and smiled at her boss. “You know, I think the fact that I’m so susceptible to mind control might have something to do with my current state. I get messed with a lot, maybe that has something to do with it.”

The Temp slowly sat up and pulled out the oxygen tube and reached for his shirt. As he eased it on he said “Who knows? Could be, we’ll figure it out at the hideout. But you’re right about the rush. We could go right now and have a fun life on an island somewhere. But I think with you as a partner, I’ll enjoy the bad life a bit longer.”

He stood and Wyldcard slinked over and wrapped her arms around his neck. She cooed “I’m sooooo glad to hear that baby. We’ll have a blast being bad together.”

The door opened and the nurse stepped in. She was grinning and also had a somewhat glassy look to her eyes as she buttoned the top buttons on her white coat. “Uh, the doctor said you can have his car for the trip to the hide out like you talked about. Mmmmm, thanks for making us bad. The sex is great and the money rocks!”

The Temp smiled and strode from the room with Wyldcard hanging on his arm.

“I don’t know how long this will last, but I’m going to enjoy every second of it.” The Temp thought to himself as he strode down the hall feeling very much the proper super villain.

((the end.. for now!))