The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Woman For The Job?

Editor’s note: The lovely Merry Brooks was generous enough to provide a second story, bringing back another original character of hers, Ms. Roberta Bayport, otherwise known as Robotica. Since her inception, she has appeared in a number of regular stories within the ‘Omegaverse’, and her presence, when used, is always felt. I even ‘borrowed’ her for a bit in my OWN anthology story. Here, however, is the originator of the chrome skinned heroine doing what she does best. Enjoy!

* * *

“Oh agreed, Robbie’s talents make her perfect for this job, in every sense but one. She has a built in firewall, which strictly means that she can’t be brainwashed.” a male voice commented.

“Actually, more strictly, she can’t be brainwashed by a machine unless she shuts down her firewall, and permits it to happen.” a second voice clarified.

“So, she wouldn’t let that happen, right?” a third male voice inquired.

The first man looked at the other guy, and laughed, “Oh fine, you haven’t met Robbie, clearly!”

“Not personally, I haven’t, why?”

“Ach, let’s just say she’s a wee kinky little robot, when it comes to submission, and stuff!” the second man stated with a slight Scottish accent.

“So she would actually...?”

“Eh... Probably not,” the first man considered after a moment, “if it’s part of her mission, but, well...?”

* * *

Hi, and yes, it’s me they’re talking about! Roberta Bayport, better known to her friends as Robbie, the Super, who only became a Super when some crazy scientist turned me into a robot. To give him credit, he made me a highly intelligent one, and since then, Mr. Frasier, and Mr. Grimalde have turned me into a really smart robot with their amazing inventions.

Oh, and on top of that, and the fact that my natural look is pure chrome, I have one of those neuro weave skins that makes me look like a very famous 30’s actress. And no, not the Bride of Frankenstein, either!

But yes, as a, err, human, I had a strong submissive streak, with a love of bondage, and stuff, and being turned into a robot didn’t change that in the slightest! Let’s just say there have been a ‘couple of times’ when I’ve let villains think they’d brainwashed me, before turning the tables on them, and dragging them off to jail. Delightful element of surprise created by looking like a woman, generally, and having an in built firewall provided by Eugene Frasier!

It can be switched off if I fancy it... and regrettably I’ve been hacked once or twice (by my best gal pal, by the way, but it wasn’t her fault, she was herself brainwashed at the time) but unless it’s someone I know, and trust, generally I don’t let it happen. Alright, officially I don’t let it happen, but yes, once or twice, I might have got a bit ‘excited’ by the machinery I was connected up to, wondered what it would be like, and...Yeah, Mr. Frasier has had to sort me out again afterward, oops!

Oh, right, this story.

Well, just when we thought we’d cleared out all the slavers from River City, up pops a new one. Don’t tell him I said it, but from all I’ve heard, this guy is actually good at his job. And the enslavement technology he has, very impressive, so I’m told. Yes, leaves a girl like me wondering just how good it is, and what it would be like if he captured me, and...

Bonus for me, this guy, Professor Twyst, or whatever he calls himself, has a hankering for catching Supers and turning them into his obedient, submissive slaves. Fine, trying to turn me submissive might prove a pointless exercise, but besides that...

So yeah, when a couple of our girls disappeared, I got this call, asking me if I fancied the mission. Seriously, is the Pope Catholic? It was made very clear to me that if I managed to get captured, as was, in fact, the plan, I was NOT to drop my firewall, as no one really knew just how intense his equipment might be. Seemed a waste to me, but yeah, when they promised me that once they’d checked it out afterward, they might just let me, I went along with the deal.

In truth, getting captured wasn’t hard. All I needed to do was go out on the street, in my Super’s outfit, looking like a sexy woman, and the bait was taken, quickly. Fine, I resisted capture, just a little bit, but only for show, in more ways than one.

Yes, struck gold, in more senses than one. I soon found what had happened to our two missing ladies, our friendly Professor had complete control over them, his obedient slaves. Struck even more gold when the dear man locked me into one of his more delightful machines and set out to brainwash me. No, I was a good girl, firewall stayed up, though it did tingle a bit, he really WAS good at his stuff!

So yes, when released, I pretended it had worked, thankfully Mr. Grimalde had set me up with a suitable download file, and was his obedient slave. Well, until he grabbed hold of my head, planning to have me suck him off, and I bit his cock hard. Very hard! Well.. not enough to do actually damage, mind, but enough that he would definitely be gunshy about BJ’s for a long time to come! To give him his due, he tried to set his 2 slaves on me, but yeah, I have strength, beyond belief, and am pretty indestructible, anyway.

So fine, it took a few minutes, but before long, he was tied up tightly, and the police called, and 2 very dazed supers were waiting for collection, to be deprogrammed. Mission completed, what a heroine!

* * *

About a week or so later, I got a call from Angela, one of Nigel’s ladies, and the head of his R&D section, suggesting I might like to call in the office sometime in the near future, without giving me any details, until I got there. Yeah, apparently, eventually they had cracked the programming method, and before they erased it from existence, they, err, wondered if I fancied trying it out for real?

Oh please!

So yeah, about 20 minutes later, I’m deliciously restrained (far better than Twyst did), and very, very linked into that evil computer system that would brainwash me completely. Before you worry too much, yes, both Mr. Grimalde and Mr. Frasier have a neural backup system for me, so afterward, eventually, they’d put me back to normal. Hopefully not too quickly, but hey, it’s rude to beg!

Firstly he scanned my, err, mind, and took an up to date copy, and then set to work. Yes, it was absolutely delicious, turned my mind into something less than mindless mush, I must say, yum! Let’s just say that, err, a few days later, he returned me to normal settings.

“See Robbie, when you do your mission perfectly, you do get rewarded!” he said with a wink.

“Yes, there are benefits to being a good little robot... bleep!” I replied.

((end))