The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Looking Human Again

Editor’s Note:

If anyone other than Simon bar Sinister can be said to be a pillar of the EMCSA, it’s Stephanie AKA Merry Brooks AKA Robounit8. She reads just about every MD/MF and FF story published each week and rewards all but the worst with fun, thoughtful, timely reviews. Where she finds time in addition to that to grace us with her delightful heroine characters, I’ll never know. “Robotica” was one of two heroines that she wrote about in the first Omegaverse anthology. Since then she has appeared as a “guest character” in the Light and Shadows saga. And now “Robotica” returns in a neat little vignette in this anthology.

—BalRog

Oh, hi, nice to see you again. What, you don’t recognise me? Alright, fine, I have changed my look, err, a little bit, with the help of that lovely man, Eugene Fraser.

Yes, I’m still Roberta (Robbie) Bayport to my family, though nowadays, Gene, Nigel, and a few of the others insist on calling me Jean sometimes (or more often), but...

And fine, I seem to have gained a new name as a Super, but more of that later!

As regular readers of River City stories know, most of the Super’s now wear costumes made out of something called Neuroweave. Its really clever material, that Eugene has developed, which helps to protect them from incident, very handy around here!

Snag is, it wouldn’t work for me. Yes, my chrome body needs a ventilation outlet, or I overheat, and even if those neat uniforms dont look like a full body suit, they are. OK, fine, with my body, its a lot harder to damage me, but it can be done. Not by bullets, or things, but frying my systems could happen, and I doubt I’d enjoy that, somehow.

Being tied up, getting gagged, and the like? Yes, fine, having my precious systems fried by a ray gun (especially given much of internal systems are still, err, human, not good!

But there’s a matter of pride with Gene, and he was determined to crack the problem, even if it killed him (not literally, I trust), just to prove it could be done. Oh, and to protect me as well, of course.

Anyway, one day, while I was working at his place, doing about a thousand computations at the same time (piece of cake for me), I heard him shout out loud, and then call my name.

“Robbie, can you come over here a minute, we need to talk.”

Fine, what had I done now? (I should say readers, that as Super’s go, I’m not the greatest. Computational machine, brilliant, but out on duty, fine, I could do better.) Anyway, the moment I saw his face, I knew I was fine, for now at least. You’d almost have thought he’d cracked the problem, but...

“So, Roberta, just suppose you could have a human look again, any look you fancied, what would you choose?” he asked, with a grin the Cheshire Cat would have been proud of.

“Something a bit different to before, I guess? Probably something old fashioned, bit of a 30’s look, I guess, but why?”

“Well, because with you, my dear, we can literally create your dream look. The others, its just a suit that they wear, but for you, its your whole new self. So exactly how do you want to look? I think I’ve cracked how to develop a Neuroweave suit that you can wear permanently, without any heating problems. And given I’m creating it from scratch, honey, I was going to make one customed to your desires. So, assuming you still want one?”

I hit him with a playful punch.

“I thought that might be the case? So I want to design it to your preferences, if you’d like to give me a clue what they are?”

“Did you say permanently?”

“Aye, permanent. If it works, I’ll permanently bond it to your metal body, non removable.”

“So, does it include hair, or will I need a wig?”

“As planned, it comes with hair. So choose something you like, you wont be changing your hairstyle in a hurry!”

“Ooh!”

Yes, that’s exciting news, hair till now had been a good wig, but as with all wigs, you have to be careful with them, or...oh dear!

So fine, I thought for a couple of minutes of who I wanted to look like. Myrna Loy, or Joan Blondell would be fun, but in the end, the idea of looking a lot like a sexy actress was just too tempting.

I called up a picture of Jean Harlow on his monitor. No, nothing boring like pushing buttons, I just sent a signal to his computer, interfacing it with my systems, and...fine, I tweaked it a bit, a fuller face, a bigger pair of boobs (I missed my C cups, so sue me!), and made her more my height (about 5′ 7″), and looked at him.

“That would do nicely!” I said, with a grin.

“Fine. As long as I know, you can get back to work!”

“Yes, boss.”

* * *

I suppose I got over excited at the thought (yes, I can, despite the computerised mind), but after that, time seemed to drag, even though I knew that it had to be designed from scratch, and have special extras added for me, I wanted to try it on, and aargh...! Then I heard him say it,

“Robbie, I’ve got something for you.”

I flew across the office, but he wasn’t holding anything.

“Where?” I asked politely.

“It’s in the chamber, you’d better go and see what it is.” he said, and winked at her, “But first you need to remove that old skinsuit.”

Now we were talking, I happily peeled it off, and a shiny chrome robot walked into the chamber.

“Right, be a good girl for once in your life. Stand on the plate, and lets see what happens.”

For once in my life, I was happy to oblige. I stood on the plate, and I could feel something happen. Firstly the scanner beam, going up and down my body, and then, then, something covering me totally.

As is his want, I saw the chamber becoming a reflective mirror, on every panel but the one in front of me, and then, finally...I squealed in delight.

“I take it that you like it?” he asked.

If I could have got out of the chamber, I would have hit him. But as I couldn’t, I just nodded.

“Fine, I think that’s worked, but I need you to wear it, and stay here for 48 hours straight, just to make sure. At the end of that time, Miss Harlow, sorry, err, Bayport”, and he rolled his eyes, “If all is fine, I’ll do the perma bonding. Happy with that?”

“Thrilled, in fact” and my smile lit the room.

“Good!”

* * *

It was only about 10 days later, when I was out on business in town, that it dawned on me that people who didn’t know (and all those that ‘needed’ to know, knew) wouldn’t recognise me as Robot Girl. So much so, that a criminal literally ran into me, while trying to escape, and it was only when I used my very firm grip on him that he realised who I was.

“Hey, you’re that Robot Girl! But you look different...?”

I laughed, as I handed him over to the police officer, winking at him as I spoke, “Who’s this Robot Girl you’re talking about, they call me the Blonde Bombshell!”

* * *

‘New Super hits town, Blonde Bombshell makes her first arrest.’ was the headline on the paper tossed at me as I arrived at work the next day.

Huh, and what’s more, the Blonde Bombshell got it right first time, much better than that Robot Girl ever seemed to do.” Gene retorted.

I threw something at him, not too heavy.

“Yes, thankfully I heard she’s left town!” I retorted, winking at him. “Guess you’d better tweak my voice setting, whole new image.”

“Harlow sound alike too?” he asked, cheekily.

“You bet, honey, you bet!” as I floated towards my computer.