The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Role Modeling

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Marissa can’t handle her son Riley any longer, but Dr. Chantry thinks he can help them out.

Chapter 1

Marissa couldn’t handle it anymore. She was just about ready to kick Riley out of her house. Now that he’s 18, she was feeling much more compelled to let him figure things out on his own. Riley himself wasn’t enjoying himself at home lately either. Sure his mom was never home, she was always busy on her modeling gigs, but never cared about anything he did. So he always got himself into trouble, and the local cops were always taking him home. It made his mom furious, but she never acted on it and so he kept doing things. It didn’t help that Marissa was a single mother. Riley’s dad left Marissa right after she was pregnant at the young age of 15. Now that she was in her 30’s, Marissa’s modeling jobs were drying up, and she’s been having to resort to more extreme measures to get work. Her wallet was getting tighter, and it was even more reason for her to get Riley to leave. Besides, she thought, she was a terrible role model for the boy. She drank, smoke, and was dabbling in sexual favors on occassion. She didn’t like doing any of it mostly, but she had to do what she could to fit in at parties and convince important people that she’s the woman for the job. Still, the boy needed to move out, but both of them knew he wasn’t ready yet. Riley was young, and fresh out of high school. If he were to be forced to move somewhere with no school in sight to keep him in check, there was no doubt he’d be in jail or homeless within weeks. She didn’t have many options left, and they both needed help to sort out their family life. Marissa had found a counselor in the yellow pages (they couldn’t afford internet) and made an appointment that weekend for her and Riley, much to his chagrin.

* * *

“Do we really haveta see this guy? I don’t think he’s gonna be able to help, we’re pretty fucked up.”

“Riley, watch your mouth!”

“Whatever,” Riley cocked his head and showed his displeasure as they stepped into the counselor’s office. His mom strode ahead of him, looking ever the model in her white cowl neck dress. Her blonde hair was styled in waves to her lower back and her makeup was well done. She looked beautiful, and only her eyes gave any hint of her age, slight creases and eye bags starting to show from the stress of her career and her son. The son dragged his feet behind, a few inches shorter than his mom in heels and wearing clothes that would be baggy on someone twice his size. He wore a black sweatshirt and torn jeans, and his lazy sneakers followed his mother into the room, where they were greeted by a man, clean shaven with short hair and in his mid-30’s.

“Thank you for coming today. I’m Dr. Chantry, it’s nice to meet you.” Dr. Chantry stood up and walked over to Marissa to shake her hand. He stood taller than her and was fairly well built, and Riley could see his mother showing interest.

“Ooh, a doctor!” Marissa responded, trying to sound impressed.

“That’s correct. I like to float from job to job however, so you’d better take advantage of me while I’m still here!” Marissa and Dr. Chantry shared a laugh, and he continued, “I hope you didn’t have any trouble finding my office. My receptionist is on vacation for a couple of weeks, so I’m afraid he couldn’t assist you.”

“It was fine doctor, don’t worry.”

Dr. Chantry took a seat and spoke. “Good, good. So, ah, Marissa? What brings you here today?”

The doctor motioned for them to have a seat and mother and son sat on the couch on opposite ends. “My son, Riley, and I are here because I just don’t know what to do with him!”

Marissa continued to describe her problems, and Dr. Chantry asked her and Riley some questions to get an idea of their situation. Satisfied with his information, he set down his pad of paper and looked up at them, “well I have good news for you two. I can definitely help you.”

“Really,” Riley seemed unimpressed.

His mother, however, was excited. “That’s great doctor! What do we have to do?”

Dr. Chantry stood up once again, and walked over to a tray. He grabbed the small pitcher and proceeded to fill a couple of glasses with water as he spoke, “well it’s clear that the boy just needs a role model. With the right thinking I think it’s a role you’ll be able to fill.”

Marissa was now unsure. “Me? A role model? I don’t think that’s a good idea Dr. Chantry. I told you all of the things I do right?”

“I know. It’s alright. It will all make sense when I explain it. Here, why don’t you two have a drink of water first? You two look like you’ve talked yourself into a bit of a parched mouth. Then I’ll explain my plan to you.”

Marissa and Riley took their cups of water, and before Marissa could drink any Riley set the cup down and gave the doctor a look, telling him with an attitude, “I’m not thirsty.”

Dr. Chantry knew the boy would be trouble, but he hadn’t expected this. He wrestled with the possible options he had. Should he force him to drink it? The mother hadn’t yet so it would be problematic. Maybe if he convinced him somehow... Before he could figure out a solution Marissa spoke to Riley, “don’t be rude!” She tapped him on the head and he gave her a disgusted look. “He’s just being polite, now you take a sip of that water and thank him.”

“Fine, but I’m not thirsty.”

Dr. Chantry was relieved as he watched the two of them drink their water. He would definitely make sure the boy would do as instructed more easily. Marissa didn’t say anything more as she was the first to fall into a trance, having drank more water than her son. Riley’s eyes were half-opened as he looked up at Dr. chantry and tried to sneer, “thank you doctorrrrr,” and tipped over, his head falling on his mother’s lap. Dr. Chantry looked at the two and thought they would make a nice little family, all he needed to do was help them along a little bit.

“Now you two, I’m going to help you become a much tighter knit family. You’re going to be a loving family again, so make sure you do everything I say so that you can be happy. Remember, if you completely trust your counselor, everything will work out fine. Understand me so far?”

They replied in unison, “yes...”

“Now then, Riley. An important part of a relationship is listening. From now on, you’re going to find anything your mother tells you to be the most interesting thing you could listen to. You’re going to concentrate fully on what she’s telling you, and you’ll be genuinely interested to hear more. She is your mother, after all, and it’s important for you to listen what she tells you. It’s going to make you feel warm and nice to listen to your mother, and you’ll trust anything she tells you completely. Given the option, you’ll always chose to talk to your mother over anything else to pass the time. Do you follow me Riley? What are you going to do?”

Riley replied from his mother’s lap, “listen to mom...always...”

“Good, that should go a long way towards all of this. And now you Marissa. You need to tell someone about your day. Riley is going to fulfill that role. You’re going to open up to him and tell him every little detail of your day. Everything. What job you had that day, who you talked to, what you wore. If you did any ‘special favors’, tell him everything about it. You won’t feel ashamed at all, because he’s your son and you two trust each other now. You feel like you could tell him anything, and you will. Got it?”

“Trust Riley...tell him everything I do...,” Marissa replied groggily.

“To go along with your newfound openness to your son, you will also feel less ashamed about anything you have to do to keep getting work. Each time you do something to get work, or to fit in, or make connections, where you would normally feel shame you will now feel comfortable doing that action. You know you’re just doing what you can to get by. Sure you might feel anxious or ashamed when you do something at first, but after that it’s going to be nothing for you, and you’ll have no problems doing it again if you need to. And why not, you’ve already done it once, right?”

Marissa agreed, nodding her head slowly.

“Wonderful. That will do for now. When I say the phrase ‘hot models’, both of you will awaken. You’ll believe our meeting is over, and that I gave you some good advice, though you won’t remember any specifics. Neither of you will remember being in a trance, nor will you find the positions you wake up in strange. You will not consciously remember anything I told you but you will subconsciously follow it all. Okay? ‘Hot Models’.”

The two of them woke up, and Riley sat up quickly, not realizing he was on his mother’s lap a moment ago. Marissa looked happy, smiling as she spoke, “thank you so much doctor!” Riley had started with a sour look on his face, but he looked surprised when he heard his mother speak. “I feel like we’re definitely on the right track if we follow your advice. Isn’t that right Riley?”

“Y-yes!” Riley stuttered out, not expecting his own willingness to agree so strongly.

Dr. Chantry marked their meeting complete on his computer as he spoke, “I appreciate your thanks. I’ll be looking forward to seeing you two next week then?”

“Yes doctor, we’ll definitely be back,” Marissa said with confidence.

“That’s great to hear. Have a nice day then, and I’ll see you two next week!” Dr. Chantry was happy and relieved as they left. Things didn’t go quite as expected, but his small triumph today made him feel good, and he looked forward to their progress in the coming months.

* * *

A few days had passed and Riley was having dinner with his mother. He no longer wandered around at late hours causing trouble, instead he preferred to stay home and listen to his mother’s stories about her day. He ate his sandwhich, listening intently, “and then what happened?”

Marissa had some of her salad and continued, “well I couldn’t say no, I really needed this job, right? So of course I started sucking his dick.” Marissa was glad she could tell her son about her day. She really didn’t have any other friends to talk to, and talking to Riley really made her feel like things would work out okay for them. “It didn’t take long, and I really wanted to convince him, so I swallowed his load as sexy as I could manage!”

“Whoa gross, did you get the job?”

“Of course I did honey, sucking dick always gets me the job, I’m really good at it you know!”

“Wow, you’re awesome mom,” Riley enthused.

* * *

A week went by quickly and without any problems. Riley and Marissa already had a much better relationship, with Riley hanging on his mother’s every word, and didn’t need any more fixing. Dr. Chantry still had more fixing to do, though, and the two had shown up for their appointment as planned. Riley sat next to his mother on the couch, the doctor noting his new attachement. Thinking, he spoke to Marissa, “it seems that things are better this week. Did my advice work out alright?”

“Oh it’s going wonderfully doctor! We have dinner every night and share stories. I love it!”

“What about you Riley? Do you like hearing about your mother’s stories?”

Riley sported a happy expression, responding “I love hearing them, they’re just so interesting! I never thought I’d be so into what she does, but it’s so cool.”

“That’s good to hear, I’m glad you have a role model to follow now.”

“I don’t know if I’d say my mom’s a role model...it’s more like I just really like hearing about her day.”

This time Dr. Chantry was confident they would have some water. He had made sure of it last time with his instructions. He had prepared two cups in advance on their table. “Hm, I see. It’s always good to have a role model, and you don’t have one yet. I’ve set some water for you on the table, in case you might be thirsty. We’re going to have a bit of a talk today about positive role models and encouragement I think, so why don’t you two take a moment and have a drink while I prepare my notes.”

Marissa had picked up her cup, and only needed to glance at Riley for him to pick up his. They both drank the water and were quickly in a trance, settling into their seats. Dr. Chantry took a moment to look at them and confirm their trances, and then decided to begin this week’s instructions, “Riley. Role models are important in one’s life. When you think about it, who has been the person with you most? Who could have influenced you the most? It had to have been your mother. She’s always there for you, you two live together. You love listening to her and following her, I would say she is definitely your role model. When you think of a role model, your mother is the number one person you think of. So tell me Riley, who is your role model?”

Riley slurred, “mommmm...”

“That’s correct. Do you know what a role model is? It’s someone you want to emulate. Someone you want to follow, and to be like. They are your goal. Every step you take toward your goal will make you feel like you’re accomplishing something,” he paused, reflecting on what to say next, then continued, “you want to do what she does, act like she does, look like she does. She is your ideal, and you will do anything she tells you to do and love it. Do you understand me?”

“Be like mom...ideal...”

“Beautiful. Now Marissa. You’re very important in Riley’s life. It’s your job to bring him up and teach him about the world. About your world. Whenever you tell him about your day or any stories, I want you to be more demonstrative. Show him what you’re talking about, use him or whatever props you have. Teach the boy what it is he needs to know about what you do. Make sure you make it fun and interactive! Don’t forget to have him try it too so you know he learned it well. It makes you feel good to know you’ve taught him something. It doesn’t matter what it is, it’s not weird at all, because you’re just teaching your son. You can’t hide him from the world, you know this, so you’ve got to prepare him. Teach him about modeling, sex, all of the things you know and come up in your daily conversations. Don’t be afraid, you both will enjoy it and feel fulfilled, won’t you?”

“Teach Riley...everything...”

“Exactly. Don’t forget, you’re a role model now, so you should try and be as similar to your stories as possible in front of Riley. You wouldn’t want to shatter his image of you. You really should try to embody the things you tell him about. And Riley, practice makes perfect, so make sure you practice everything she teaches you so you can be more like your role model. Oh and Marissa? You should continue doing whatever you need to do to make more money, don’t be afraid to try more extreme modeling jobs, they can be lucrative. Finally, the two of you should always remember, trust me always. I am your counselor, and you know that everything I tell you is true. Even if you were unsure of it previously, once you hear it from me, you know you must follow my advice or know what I say is true because the doctor is always right. Everyone with me now? ‘Hot Models’.”

They had wrapped up their session for the week and said their goodbyes, and now Dr. Chantry sat alone in his office, thinking once again. Next week would be a good week for him. He just might test for himself what Riley learned. His receptionist would finally be back too, he had missed his round, sexy ass. The doctor scratched his chin as he daydreamed.

* * *

The following evening, Marissa and Riley had a wonderful time talking with each other. Marissa had taught Riley how to walk down a catwalk, in a sexy modeling manner, and how to make sexy faces for the camera. Riley had trouble fitting in his mother’s heels as his feet were slightly larger, and figured he’d have to get his own pair at some point if he wanted to practice properly. That evening he had practiced making sexy faces in the mirror, and trying to get the perfect walk down.

A few days later, Riley and his mother sat in their living room. She was having an after dinner vodka with a smoke while talking to Riley about her day. Normally she never smoked at home, and rarely drank. But lately she figured since she often did so in her stories, given that they were often of afterparties and such, she figured she should remain consistent, for the boy’s sake. Besides, she figured, it was really no big deal anyway, nothing he hasn’t seen before. Riley watched his mother breathe out a puff of smoke, enthralled, as she continued, “and so of course, I sucked David’s cock too.”

“I guess you needed the work huh?”

“That’s right,” Marissa thought for a moment, then spoke, “actually, do you know how that works? Getting your dick sucked I mean. You haven’t had a blowjob before right?”

“Um, no,” Riley was a little embarassed at the question, but he had never had a girlfriend since he was always out causing trouble.

“Hm, I should probably show you how it works. It seems like something a young boy like you needs to know.” She looked around for an object to demonstrate with but couldn’t find anything, and then she figured she’d just have to use that. “Alright, can you go into my room and get my dildo? It’s in the second drawer on the right, way in the back.”

Riley was taken aback for a moment. He hadn’t really thought about his mom owning something like a dildo. Though after thinking about it, he figured it made sense. She always talked about sucking people’s dick and seemed to be at parties all the time, so owning something like that shouldn’t be that much of a surprise. He collected himself and spoke back, “ok mom.”

Once inside his mother’s room, he became giddy with excitement. He had just realized, he was in his role model’s own room, with permission to look through her things! He looked around at her unmade bed, with a bra strewn about. He looked over all the perfumes and makeup on her dresser in front of the large mirror. It was all a bit much for him to take in at the moment. He quickly shuffled through the drawer and found the light blue dildo. It was actually not as large as he thought, at only 4 inches. Kind of small really, he thought. He made his way downstairs and handed it his mom.

“Oh it was this one? Well, let’s try it out then,” Marissa said. “Here, so it’s like this. You have to put out your tongue and -” She proceeded to slip it into her mouth and move her tongue around, but quickly had a look of frustration on her face. “This isn’t working, this one is too small, there’s no balls on it either,” she said to herself. “Ok we’ll just have to use the real thing, I think you’ll remember it better that way.” She set the dildo on the coffee table and motioned for Riley to come over to her. Riley came over and was flushed red. He knew what was going to happen but he didn’t care. He was just too excited to have his role model giving him a personal lesson. Marissa put down her son’s pants, and slipped down his boxers. “Oh, you’ve grown quite a bit haven’t you?” She held his erect 6 inch penis in her hand, continuing. “You have to tease it, like this. Then you just slide up, just like this.” She licked across his penis, causing Riley to shiver. She then slid her whole mouth over it and pulled out, noticing Riley getting distracted. “Pay attention boy, it’s important. Remember, you’re not actually sucking. It’s dumb to say but I’m just informing you. And don’t neglect the balls, men really love that. Now look while I do this.” She continued to make love to his penis, and it wasn’t very long before he came in her mouth. She was caught a little off guard, but swallowed his load. Getting up, she saw Riley looking satisfied, and finished her lesson, “usually the guy will warn you when he’s about to cum,” Riley looked away apologetically, “but when he does, always swallow. It’s not that bad, and they’ll love it. So, did that all make sense to you?”

“Yes mom!”

That evening, Marissa couldn’t find the blue dildo from earlier, figuring she must have misplaced it after the lesson. She ended up having to use her larger 8 inch realistic black dildo to masturbate, but she didn’t really mind. Riley spent a couple of hours that night practicing blowjobs on the blue dildo in front of his mirror, trying to perfect the moves he was taught. He was excited at the thought of becoming more like his role model.