The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Role Modeling

Chapter 2

Dr. Chantry was amused at the sight he saw from his window. Walking into the building was Marissa, with her modeling stride, putting out her smoke before coming in. Behind her was Riley, also walking in a perfect modeling stride, which was the amusing part as he still wore his baggy jeans and a tshirt. He turned back around in his chair, staring at the water cups he had already prepared. This would probably be the last week they would need it, he thought.

Marissa and Riley were walking by the receptionist desk when they were stopped. “Oh hi, sorry. Like, do you have an appointment?”

Marissa was surprised since this was the first time she was stopped.“Oh, hello, yes. You must be the receptionist Dr. Chantry mentioned. We have an appointment with him today.”

Riley looked at the nameplate on the desk and smiled to himself as he read the name, Danni Bangs. “Ooh Joey mentioned me? Here, let me walk you over.”

Marissa was about to stop Danni but he had already gotten up. She looked at his outfit curiously but figured he was a receptionist, so it wouldn’t be too bad of a guess to think him gay, she reasoned to herself. Danni’s 1-inch sandals clicked on the tile as he minced ahead of them, his hips swinging side to side in his tan capris. “I like your blouse,” Marissa offered, seeing what Danni would do.

She was relieved she was correct when he turned his head around and responded, smiling with his glossy lips, “thanks honey, it means a lot to me coming from a model like yourself.”

Danni opened the door with his french-tipped hands and let them in. “Your appointment is here honey,” he directed at the doctor. Marissa and Riley stepped inside, and Riley was practicing his blowing skills in his fingers absentmindedly. Danni looked at Riley and gave a cute wave goodbye, and Riley quickly pulled his fingers out feeling embarrased. Danni smiled and left, closing the door behind him, sandals clicking away.

“I see you’ve met Danni. Great receptionist,” Dr. Marcus said. “Now, how have you two been doing lately?”

Riley recovered from his embarassment and spoke up first, “it’s great! Mom has been showing me all about her work and stuff! I’ve been learning all kinds of things!”

“Oh really?”

Marissa had a look of concern, “too many things I think. I know you’ve been stealing my smokes young man.” Riley looked nervous, as he’d tried to be discreet about practicing smoking like she did. He was relieved as she continued, “we’re going to have to get you your own, I think.” Riley figured that since that went well he should probably tell her about stealing some of her alchohol at some point too.

Dr. Chantry chuckled as he looked at Marissa, “and how about your work, Marissa? Still getting steady income? I know it’s important for the two of you.”

“It’s going better than before, for sure. I’ve had to give my fair share of blowjobs, and do a couple of nude shots, but I think it’s become standard practice for me lately so it’s no big deal. I could always use more money though, haha.”

“Hm, your son could probably do some work, and earn you two some extra income,” he offered seriously.

“Oh I could do some modeling!” Riley offered quickly, excited to be able to step into the same world as his mother.

Marissa was unsure, “I’d have to think about it. I’m not sure you’re the type, and there are other ways to make money.”

“But mooommm, I want to do what you do!”

“That’s great honey, but I’ll still have to see. I have to try and find you a gig first.”

“Awesome! You’re the best mom!”

Dr. Chantry interrupted them, “alright you two, we can discuss work after. For now why don’t you two have some water while we go over todays talk?”

Minutes later, mother and son sat in their trances, and Dr. Chantry began his work. “Alright you two, from now on, you will trust and believe everything I say, no matter what it is. You will feel comfortable with even the strangest suggestions I offer. If you start to feel uncomfortable you will remember I am your counselor, and you will feel like you can trust me. Okay? Okay. Also, from now on I want you two to think of Danni as your friend. You will never think anything he wears or does is strange, and you’ll feel like you can really connect with him. He’s going to be one of your best friends.”

“Danni...is my friend...” Riley responded slowly.

Dr. Chantry had to put in a fair amount of effort to get Danni to dress even slightly conservatively today, but it was important as he couldn’t move things that fast earlier. It would be fine now, however. He continued on, “Alright Marissa, you know Riley is really seeing you as a role model now, and you’re doing a good job being that for him. I want you to keep that up. You should start looking at him as less of a son to be taught about the world, and more as of a protoge you’re trying to train. You want to help him be what he wants to be, which is you. So do the best you can to help him be just like you.”

Marissa’s head tilted when she spoke, “train Riley...”

“Yes, and you yourself, I know you’ve slowly been doing more risque things. But it’s okay, because you can’t help it. When it comes to work, once you’ve done something enough times, you get bored with it. It’s totally normal, you just have to keep finding new types of modeling to keep you interested. You need the money, but you can’t bear being so bored with work. You’ll probably make more money this way though, so it won’t bother you in the least. You’ll be too wrapped up with having Riley as your protoge that you won’t mind what kind of work it is.”

Dr. Chantry figured she’d probably quickly move into fetish photography. This was fine with him. He continued, “Riley, you’re doing an excellent job so far at being like your role model.” Riley managed to blush in his trance. “You’re going to keep working hard, and do whatever it takes, just like your mother. Soon you’ll have some work, and some money. You’re going to use that money to buy more things that would make you closer to your role model, understand?”

“Yes...”

“Pay attention to your mother. Anything she does you want to do. She’s your role model, so you want to model yourself on her values, morals, style and habits. Anything you do that gets you closer to being like her will make you feel happy.”

Dr. Chantry finished up his usual closing commands and gave them the signal to wake up. They were ready to part ways, this time for a month, but before they left he interrupted them, “actually Marissa? Do you mind if I speak privately with your son quickly. I think I might be able to connect him with someone who can give him a modeling job, actually. Don’t worry, I won’t hold you up too long.”

“Ok doctor, I’ll wait outside.” She looked to Riley, “be nice ok? How exciting, you might already have your first job! I’ll be outside having a smoke when you’re finished, okay?”

“Okay mom,” he waved good bye to Marissa, then sat with Dr. Chantry on the couch.

Dr. Chantry got to his point, “okay Riley. I do have some work for you. It’s for a magazine too.”

“That’s awesome Dr. Chantry!”

“However, it’s for a magazine for men, I’m not sure if that’s alright with you.”

Riley thought for a moment but answered, “no problem with me. My mom does that, so I can do it too. In fact that’s probably better. So who do I have to talk to?”

“Well, I know your mother talked to you about this, but I can’t just give you the connection like that. You’ll have to convince me that you want this job.”

“Convince you? I really really want it!”

“No I mean, convince me just like your mother does for work.”

Dr. Chantry was looking sharply into Riley’s eyes, wondering if this would end badly or not. He didn’t wonder long as a look of recognition slipped across Rileys face, and he immediately got down on his knees. Dr. Chantry smiled as Riley unbuttoned his pants, and Riley smiled back at him, “I was wondering when I’d get a chance to make all this practice pay off. Let me show you what I learned from my mom.” Dr. Chantry was impressed and figured the boy must have put in lots of practice. Riley expertly worked his cock and in no time at all had him cumming in his mouth. Riley opened his mouth at Dr. Chantry, displaying his load to him, and proceeded to swallow it for the doctor, smiling afterwards. “How was that? It’s my first time.”

“Wonderful, your mother is a perfect role model for you.”

Dr. Chantry promised Riley he would call right away for his job, and Riley left. On his way out, he saw his mother speaking to Danni, and the two looked to be having a great time. Marissa noticed Riley and called out to him, “Riley! Over here, I was just talking to Danni. Did your little meeting go ok?”

“Yeah he said he’d give me a job! I’m so excited!”

Danni was happy for him as well, “like, cool! I’m totally happy for you Riley!”

Riley looked at Danni and immediately felt a strong sense of friendship, “thanks Danni!”

Marissa looked at her son’s face and gave him a joking look, “I see you’ve been practicing what I taught you, I guess you did a good job. You missed a little of it though,” she said, pointing to a blot of still fresh cum near Riley’s lip.

“Oh, oops,” Riley said, quickly cleaning it off with his finger and licking it clean, “you taught me well though mom, now I’m going to be a model soon!”

Marissa thought to herself that he really is going to be one, and she’d have to take him under her wing more seriously. She decided to start with the small things, “thats right, so from now on call me Marissa, okay Riley? Let’s try and be professional so I can teach you seriously.”

Riley’s eyes lit up with happiness at being considered on more equal footing with his hero. He enthusiastically spoke back, “okay Marissa!”

* * *

Dr. Marcus was true to his word, and the following week Riley went in for his first modeling job. It was for a small softcore gay magazine, but anything was fine for him. He was well practiced, and he did such a good job he managed to attract the attention of the right people and ended up getting a slow but steady stream of work in similar magazines and websites. Excited to be receiving money now, he used it on his wardrobe, slowly converting it to a style matching that of his mother’s. His mother also started getting more work. She found herself getting bored with the type of modeling she was doing, and found herself getting into more and more risque modeling. She mostly did nude modeling now, though sometimes dabbled in latex fetish work. Where she used to keep her work and home life relatively separate, with Riley in the same business she no longer felt the need. She dressed provocatively at home, and on more than one occasion Riley had caught her masturbating with her dildo at night. Soon after, Riley himself began masturbating with his dildo, inserting it in and out of his ass as he thought about being more like Marissa.

The two of them had also managed to come into contact with Danni during this time, and Riley in particular had become good friends with him. Taking after his mother, who often told stories about going to parties and taking people home, Riley began taking Danni out to after parties for his modeling shoots. They often took place in gay clubs, and Riley quickly became used to the scene. When Danni wasn’t available, Riley ended up hooking up with another guy at the party, but either way he went home with someone, and oftentimes he and his mother would have someone home at the same night, causing them to giggle at each other. Riley was definitely gay now, though he didn’t think it was strange at all since his mother liked men just fine.

A few weeks passed by, and Riley sat in front of his own mirror, with his mother standing behind him. “No no, Riley. You’re supposed to use it to contour your face. You use the concealer to hide marks and lines.” Riley had his own table of scents and makeup now, and his mother was teaching him how to use it. Riley listened well, and Marissa remarked, “you know Riley, we could have just shared makeup. We use the same colors anyway.”

“That’s because you pick the best colors, Marissa! Besides I can’t use yours forever, I need to have my own.”

“That’s true,” and they shared a giggle.

* * *

Marissa and Riley came into Dr. Chantry’s office looking happier than ever. They had just gotten a manicure together and were showing off their new matching green nails to Danni. Marissa stepped inside on her 5-inch heels, dressed in a white top that was just sheer enough to realize she wasn’t wearing a bra, and blue leggings thin enough to notice she wasn’t even wearing a thong. She primped her bleach blonde hair and called over to Riley, “come on, let’s go in.”

“Alright Marissa.” He kissed Danni on the cheek, who smiled and left. Riley walked in the doorway, feet clacking from the heels he too wore, though he had ankle boots on, and his heels were only 3 inches high, as he wasn’t as practiced yet. His clothes were as similarly slutty to Marissa’s, wearing a green baby-t, showing off his belly button, and cropped jeggings, also revealing he wasnt wearing his own thong today. His hair and makeup were also just like his role model’s, sporting a perfectly done layered blonde haircut, with pink lips and some light green eyeshadow. It was obvious he was still a boy, and he still definitely thought of himself as such, but if you squinted you could mistake the two for sisters. The two sat down right next to each other and folded their legs in the same way. Dr. Chantry smiled at this.

“You two are looking beautiful today,” he complimented.

“Thank you doctor,” Riley said, happy to be placed in the same grouping as Marissa.

“It looks like you’ve been successful at your modeling jobs?”

“Yes, doctor, thank you sooo much for that opportunity. It was totally worth blowing you for,” Marissa and Riley laughed, “I’ve had to start looking for a bit more specific types of jobs though, now that I look more like Marissa, it turns out most normal gay places don’t really do that kind of thing. But fetish places are totally cool, anyway you do those all the time,” Riley directed at Marissa.

“Yeah well money is money, right?” The two of them laughed and talked a little bit more, and it was clear to Dr. Chantry that they thought of each other more like coworkers or best friends rather than mother and son, which is just the way he wanted it.

“You know, I think it’s time you two move up in the world a little bit,” Dr. Chantry started.

Marissa was curious, “what do you mean?”

“I’m talking about real money, I mean porn.”

“I haven’t done any porn yet, neither has Riley. I’m not sure if we’re ready.”

“Oh you definitely are. You’re both practically there already. I think you two would do great at it, and there’s tons of money to be had.”

Marissa looked excited, and Riley was already convinced. It was too easy for the doctor now. “Yes, I think that’s the way to go for the two of you. In fact, if you two lived apart it would work even better.”

Riley balked at this, “I don’t know doctor, I really like living with Marissa. She’s my role model after all.”

“She can still be your role model. You’ve done a fine job becoming like her, and she’s taught you all you need to know. Right now financial stability is more important, and Marissa needs some private time.”

Marissa didn’t think she did, but now that the doctor mentioned it, she found herself wanting it, “I think the doctor is right, Riley, I would like some alone time, especially if we start doing porn. Relaxing afterwards would be nice.”

“Don’t worry Riley,” Dr. Chantry started. “I’m not simply suggesting you move out by yourself. You’re still not ready for that. I’m suggesting you move in with Danni.” Riley seemed interested in the prospect. “You two are already close, and rent would still be cheap for you. You wouldn’t live too far away from Marissa either, and you two could still meet up often.”

“Hm, I guess it sounds like a pretty good plan, actually,” Riley found himself agreeing, “and Danni is pretty cute, I wouldn’t mind living with him.” Riley smirked to himself.

“Excellent. I’m certain Danni will be thrilled to hear that. I actually have some contacts that can get you into porn, so don’t even worry about getting started there.

Marissa was happy to hear it, as she was wondering how to get into that industry, “Oh that’s wonderful doctor!”

“Well, I can’t just let you right in, right? I don’t know how good you’d be, and I don’t want to look bad if I send unqualified people right? I have to give you a little test. I need a demonstration.”

Riley looked confused. “A demonstration? Um, I guess so but how do you want to do it? I don’t really like women...” Riley thought about how he didn’t want to have sex with Marissa, not even thinking about the fact that she is his mother.

“No no, don’t worry. You can demonstrate with me.”

“What about me, doctor?” Marissa questioned, “am I demonstrating with you two?”

“No. Like Riley, I’m not really into women. You’ll demonstrate with Danni.”

“I thought Danni is gay?”

“Oh he is, extremely so. But he’ll do what I tell him, so you just worry about your test. Now come on Riley, you’re not going to pass the test with your pants on.”

Dr. Chantry called Danni into his office, and motioned for Riley to come over and kneel on the carpet. Marissa watched, interested in how Riley would fare. She’d taught him a bit about sex but not that much as it didn’t happen for work very often. Dr. Chantry took Riley from behind, and Riley moaned in a soft, sexy voice. He was already a bit loose from practicing with his dildo so often, so it didn’t hurt.

Riley knew it was a test, and he went full on, “Oh fuck me!”

“Oh it’s so big and hard,” he pushed back against Dr. Chantry’s groin, causing him to grunt.

As they sped up, the comments flew faster, “Oh yeah baby! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Do me harder! Harder! Oh god! AAAHHHH!!”

Riley screamed in a high pitched voice as Dr. Chantry came into him. Riley slid onto the carpet and turned around to look at the doctor and smiled, breathing heavily. He pulled his jeggings back on without cleaning up the cum leaking from his ass, causing a dark spot to form on his jeggings. He spoke to Dr. Chantry in a breathy voice, “do I pass, Joey?”

“Oh you pass, definitely, " Dr. Chantry said confidently. Danni was in the room as well, and felt a mixture of disappointment and jealousy. He was sad to see Riley having sex with Dr. Chantry, calling him by his first name. But he also wanted to be the one fucked by the doctor. Dr. Chantry looked over at Danni and Marissa, who was looking at Riley with some pride, and addressed them, “okay you two, your turn.”

Danni was surprised, “me? I don’t like girls though, Joey. You know that.”

“I know,” Dr. Chantry grinned, “but you’ll do fine. Besides, I’m testing her, not you. Now get on with it you two.” Dr. Chantry knew that despite his work on Danni, he could still get it up if a hot woman was on him. He’d hate it the whole time, but he’d still successfully do it.

Marissa was already stripped naked, and knelt on the carpet where Riley was, who was now on the couch. She looked over at Riley while Danni mounted her, looking very much like he didn’t want to do this, and slowly slipped his 5 and a half inch penis in her. She gasped a little and spoke to Riley, “you did a good job, now watch me.”

Dr. Chantry was fascinated. As Danni fucked her strongly yet sadly, Marissa was performing in almost exactly the same way Riley was. Her moans and yells, even the way she moved while having sex was almost a mirror image of Riley. Riley really did his homework, Dr. Chantry thought. She screamed out in orgasm, and Danni looked like he didn’t enjoy any of it. Dr. Chantry smiled again, “don’t be sad Danni, Riley is going to move in with you, I think you should know.”

Danni perked up considerably as their new situation was explained. “Now you guys are doing just fine, I think we don’t have to check in with each other again for a good while. How about you two come and see me again in say, six months, alright?” Marissa and Riley were saddened about having to wait that long to see Dr. Chantry, but they knew they’d probably be busy anyway. So they said their goodbye’s and Dr. Chantry was left alone once again. He began to think of his earlier words about making money. Sure, he was making tons of money now, but it couldn’t hurt to make a little more, he thought. Anyway, he reasoned to himself, it’s not really about the money, feeling horny again. He thought about how sad Danni looked and he knew what he wanted. He decided to cheer him up a bit as he called him into his office, as he unbuttoned his pants.