The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Role Modeling

Chapter 3

Marissa sat in her dressing room fixing up her makeup. She was filming up the last scenes for the porn she was in, Fetish Sluts 3. It was a particularly hardcore film, just the way she liked it. Anything even remotely normal bored her nowadays. She checked her green hair and extreme makeup, smiling sexily at her reflection. There was a time when she’d consider something like this to be far beyond her, or at most a halloween costume. Now it wasn’t particularly for the movie, she mostly had her hair and makeup this way normally and enjoyed it. As she placed in her various piercings on her lips, nose, and eyebrows, a knock came on the door.

An assistant called out to her, “Maxxxi, five minutes!”

“K, hon!” When she had taken up porn, she decided she needed a porn name. Of course, just having a pseudonym wasn’t enough, so she legally changed her name to “Maxxxi Cumlately”. The judge didn’t even question it when he saw her newly enhanced EE cup breasts or her 6 inch clear platform heels, pink corset, and micro-mini skirt. Maxxxi checked her strap-on dildo, and slid around the other end which was inserted inside her, causing her to give a slight moan. Done with her preparations, Maxxxi walked out of her room to the set, black thigh-high boots clicking on the floor as she moved.

* * *

Riley fixed his makeup, pursing his lips as he placed a thick coat of pink lipstick across their substantial surface. He didn’t usually wear such pink, cutesy makeup, but the porn he was in called for it so he went all out. He licked his lips, tasting the lipstick as he admired the job the surgeon did on his face. Like Maxxxi, he too had work done. His pink lips were now soft pouty pillows. He had a pert little nose now, and had his cheekbones enhanced.

An assistant came by the set, calling out, “Riley, you’ve got five minutes!”

“’K!” Like Maxxxi, he too had changed his name, however he and Maxxxi agreed his first name worked well, so he only changed his last name. His new legal name was Riley Hotbottom, to draw attention to his amazing round ass that he loved getting fucked. After placing the pink ribbon into his curly, blonde, shoulder length hair, he shifted his ass in his chair. Lifting his legs up onto the counter, he looked at his beautiful bottom, also made this way thanks to some surgery. Reaching towards it, moved aside his pink thong, and slowly removed the 6 inch dildo from his asshole. He always kept a buttplug or dildo inserted to keep himself ready for action. Now ready for his scene, he walked out on his pink open toed 5 inch heels, and tweaked his nipple rings to help psych him up, causing him to give a little high pitched yelp.

As he walked onto the set, he caught his costar greeted her as he walked into place. “Hey Maxxxi, ready to do this?”

“Oh I’m always ready Riley, you know that,” Maxxxi said as she rubbed her strap-on across Riley’s stomach. Maxxxi was especially horny during this movie because as the script would have it, her and Riley were supposed to be playing mother and son committing incest. The producers had no idea they were actually mother and son, and she was getting wet just thinking about it. As the director called action and the scene went underway, Maxxxi fucked Riley enthusiastically, getting herself and Riley off through the double-ended strap-on. Riley felt strange as he hadn’t thought about Maxxxi as his mother in what seemed like a very long time, but didn’t dwell on it long as he was wrapped up in the pleasure, screaming, “oh mom! Fuck me! Ahh! Ahh! Mom! Oh mom fuck me! OhhAAAHHH!!”

* * *

Dr. Chantry almost couldn’t believe the scene before him. Marissa, now Maxxxi, sat legs folded, but in a way where her clearly shaved pussy was visible. Not only did she have no panties, but looking up her lime green skirt you could see her clearly leaking sex. Her green hair was done in a complex updo that looked like it took at least an hour to do, and she wore her full compliment of jewelry and piercings. Her enormous breasts jutted out proudly, held up by her corset, which barely contained them. Her makeup was extreme, with heavy green eyeshadow, deep blush, and red lips, outlined in a dark brown. She looked annoyed and raised a tattooed eyebrow as she glanced at Riley, “quit that chewing, give me your gum.”

The doctor was amused as even after all the changes she still acted like his mother. Riley folded his arms across his chest, making a jangling sound from all the bangles he wore, and streching his black gauze shirt tight, making his nipple rings stand out. He turned his head away from Maxxxi and toward his bare shoulder, where his shirt hung off of. Crossing his legs just like her, you could clearly see the outline of his buttplug through his satin blue shorts, which barely covered more than half his bubble ass. The rest of his legs were covered in fishnet stockings, ending in 6-inch wedge platform heels, his blue toes showing. “Bleh, fine,” he said, and swung his head around, making his black and white streaked hair swish, and stared straight into his mother’s eyes. His baby blue eyed lids blinked as he fluttered his false eyelashes at her, and he smiled coyly, speaking through his heavily lipglossed and enlarged lips, “come and take it from me.”

Maxxxi shot over to Riley’s head and pressed her lips tightly against his, and as they opened their mouths their tongue rings tinged against each other. When they came apart, Maxxxi bared her teeth, grinning, and displaying the stolen gum between them. She then swallowed it, causing Riley to smile as well, his lips now red from sliding across his mother’s.

“I thought you weren’t into women,” Dr. Chantry finally spoke, directing his statement at Riley.

Riley looked over at Dr. Chantry, “I’m not, but it’s fun to make out with her, and she fucks me pretty good so I like the practice.”

“I see. It looks like your careers are going well?”

“We’re getting pretty popular in the porn world now,” Maxxxi responded. “Riley and I even have a few websites dedicated to us. The money’s not bad either. We never could have gotten this far without you doctor.”

“Yeah thank you doctor, I’ve never been happier,” Riley agreed.

Dr. Chantry grinned slightly, “I know how you can be happier actually, and make even more money.”

“What? Really?” Maxxxi was ready to listen to anything Dr. Chantry said, and he knew Riley would too.

“You two love sex, don’t you? It looks like that’s all you two can think about,” Dr. Chantry started.

“That’s right, I do pretty much only think of sex nowadays,” Riley said.

Maxxxi added, “me too. In fact I wish I could just do the sex part without all the silly acting,” causing her and Riley to giggle in agreement.

“Well what if I told you I can make that happen. You can make more money, and you only need to have to worry about having sex. Does that sound great?”

“You mean like, being a prostitute?” Maxxxi asked curiously.

“That’s basically correct. You have to admit that’s pretty much what you two wish for. I even know some people who can help you do this. They’re very weathly and they’ll keep you safe, and all I require is a small portion in fees from your salaries. How does that sound?”

Riley was excited, “that sounds great! Can we do it Maxxxi? Can we?”

“It sounds like a great deal to me, sure! Who do we have to fuck to get it,” Maxxxi asked half-jokingly.

Dr. Chantry answered, “no one this time, but if I could fuck Hotbottom over here, I’d be quite happy.”

Riley smiled and began pulling his shorts down. He flicked his hair back and spoke in a sexy voice, “that’s what you wanted? I was going to ask if you wanted to fuck me anyway, so let’s do me.”

As Dr. Chantry had sex with Riley, Maxxxi masturbated with the dildo she kept in her purse, just in case. As the three of them reached climax, she was excited at thoughts of all the sex and money she’d get to have, and that she’d get to share it with her son, who was now her best friend. All of this was thanks to Dr. Chantry, and she was feeling grateful to him as she came.