The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rorvik Formula.

By The Slaver.

The sun had only just started to rise; the first rays of sunlight had not even come through the apartment’s windows. The tall red-headed figure of Lincoln Evens tried to move thought the room quietly, but did not managed it; as he pasts a low table piled high with empty beer cans, he caught the edge of the table. The cans fell to the floor: the clattering noise they made hitting the floor sounded even louder in the silent empty room. A light came on in one of the bedroom; groggy half-awake half asleep swearing came floating out of the room. The room’s door swung open: in it stood Lincoln’s housemate, Abraham. “What the fuck, its 5.35 A.M in the fucking morning. What the fuck you doing up at this fucking time, as if I don’t know!” Abraham mumbled as he walked into the room, switching on the light and rubbing sleep from his eyes.

“Sorry, did I wake you!” Asked Lincoln, as he picked up the cans from the floor, placing them back on the table. “No shit, what the fuck do you think?” Snapped Abraham, picking up an open beer can, and taking a swig from it and pulled a face at the taste of flat stale beer. Lincoln stood up having finished picking up the cans from the floor. Abraham looked at Lincoln: “You know that goatee of yours, it don’t suit you.” Abraham said taking another swig from the can, and rubbing the back of his hand across his own goatee. Lincoln just smile at his friend, the two of them had been through all this before; about his early mornings and his goatee. “You got classes today?” Lincoln asked, changing the subject, Abraham took another swig of flat beer. “None till 2P.M this afternoon.” Said Abraham, rubbing his eyes again. “I’ll see you lunch time!” Said Lincoln, as he moved towards the door, and left the apartment. Abraham just nodded and returned to his room.

9.00 A.M. A black rubber-suited figure slid silently into Lincoln’s apartment, it stood looking around the brightly light room. A bedroom door was slightly open; the figure moved towards it a hypodermic in its hand. It pushed open the door and moved towards the semi-naked person in the room: who had their back to the door. The figure moved closer to the person in the room, in one quick movement the figure plunged the hypodermic into the person’s neck and pushed down the plunger emptying the contents into the person’s neck. The drug in the hypodermic worked very quickly: in seconds the drug took hold, and the person dropped to the floor, unconscious. It one smooth movement the figure swung the unconscious person over its shoulder, and carried it out the apartment to a dark van parked nearby.

Lunchtime Lincoln returned to the apartment: and found it empty, no sign of Abraham. He walked into Abraham’s bedroom on the bed were a pair of black speedos and a faded Meatloaf T-shirt. Abraham’s flip flop sandals were on the floor near the bed. Lincoln smiled both he and Abraham dressed the same, in deed both guys looked very nearly the same: but for the fact that Lincoln was slightly taller than Abraham and his hair was red. Lincoln looked around the rest of the apartment there was no sign of Abraham. Lincoln had no time worry where Abraham was for the moment, he had work to do at the Library. Grabbing a sandwich Lincoln left the apartment: hopping that he would see Abraham later that evening.

The Apartment was in darkness when Lincoln got home later in the night he looked at the clock as he switched on the lights. 22.45 It read. There was still no sign of Abraham, in his room his closes were till laying on his bed, now Lincoln was really worried. Lincoln called the campus police: curiously the officer that answered the call did not seem to take Lincoln’s worries seriously. “I don’t see what your worrying about, his a young lad he’s probably on a bender somewhere with some mates.” Said Officer Randolph to Lincoln. Lincoln still felt that there was something very wrong. “Look sir, like I said he’s on a bender somewhere. Anyway he’s only been missing a few hours.” Said Randolph, as he rubbed his hand over his bald head, while making his way to the door.

“If he’s not been in touch after, oh say two day call me again!” He said walking through the door, and closing it behind him. Lincoln felt like hitting Randolph in the face: Lincoln knew that there was something very wrong going on: but because of his research Lincoln felt that he just had to do as officer Randolph had said. He managed to wait four days before contacting Officer Randolph again, Abraham had still no return. If anything Randolph was more off handed than he had been the first time Lincoln had spoken to him.

Lincoln was bleary eyed from staring at books for so long, all day he had been working in the Library. He had been working on the formula for months, and he was certain that he was close to finding the Rorvik formula. In fact Lincoln had no idea how close he was. He was too close for a great many people’s comfort, and until tonight Lincoln had no idea how far one group of those people would go. Lincoln was still worried about Abraham; it had been six day now since he had gone missing. The Library was nearly closed; Lincoln sat in a deserted corner, surrounded by piles of books and papers where no one could see him. Lincoln was going to be easy game.

Ivanovic had been paid a great sum of money to make sure Lincoln didn’t’ finish his studies, not until he was under the control of Ivanovic and his people. Lincoln barely noticed Ivanovic as he walked past. Why would he? Suddenly a large hand came down over Lincoln’s mouth, surprising him. “MmmmmPPh?!” Lincoln managed to let out a small cry in surprise. Quickly, Ivanovic replaced his hand with a foul smelling cloth. The foul chemical smell filled Lincoln’s lungs, his head started to spin darkness closed in, in seconds Lincoln lost consciousness.

Ivanovic pushed the books and papers off the desk onto the floor and laid the unconscious Lincoln on it. He had knocked out, bound and gagged the librarian, and left him lying under the front desk of the library until later. And place the closed sign on the front door, but that wouldn’t’ last forever. Time to get started. Ivanovic quickly looped coils and coils of thick rope around Lincoln’s wrists, tying Lincoln’s hands tightly behind his back. Next more rope was tied tightly around Lincoln ankles.

Finally Ivanovic wrapped black duct tape around Lincoln’s head, sealing his mouth. “No need for you to start yelling for help when you came too, is there?” Ivanovic said to the unconscious Lincoln. Ivanovic roughly grabbed Lincoln’s legs and bent them towards his bound wrists. With more coils of rope, he severely, and uncomfortably hog tied Lincoln. “Mmmmmmmmm...” Lincoln began to stir. He tried to move, but found he was firmly tied. Lincoln’s attempts to call for help were thwarted by the tap gag covering his mouth. Ivanovic had tied up many victims and Lincoln was no different. “You’re awake, good. You’re ready to be delivered.” Said Ivanovic. “Get used to how you are now!” It going to be a good few days before you reach where you’re going and you are going to be bound and gagged like this until then, and a good time during your reprograming.”

Going? Reprogramed? What the fucks going on here? Gagged and helpless, Lincoln could do nothing as Ivanovic pulled a tight black hood over his head, lifted him up and carried him off. Ivanovic carried Lincoln out the Library and to a dark van parked behind the Library. Ivanovic dumped the bound and gagged Lincoln in the back of the van. Lincoln squirmed and cried into the tape-gag. “Fuck I can’t have you making all that noise thought out our journey!” Said Ivanovic, as he plunged a hypodermic into one of Lincoln’s butt-cheeks. Lincoln was unconscious in seconds. Ivanovic left Lincoln in the back of the van, and went back to the Library: he returned a while later carrying something large and bulky wrapped in tar polling, and dumped it next to Lincoln. Ivanovic shut the back door, climbed into the driver’s seat, and drove the van away.

The room was dimly light with just a single light bulb, the smell of stale cum hung in the air, and on the far side of the room hidden partly by dark shadows was a large glass cubicle. On the walls were metal frames and leather harness, dildos sat on two shelves by the door. On the wall opposite the door hung Lincoln who was now naked, he was just coming round. Lincoln tried several time before he managed to stand up: and not just hang by the chains fixed to the wall, He shook his head to try and clear the cobwebs that seemed to fill it. The tap gag had been removed and in its place was now a bright yellow ball-gag.

The door opened and the large heavy built figure of Ivanovic walked into the room. Lincoln tried to pull back, but the wall stopped him as Ivanovic moved towards him. “Mmmmmmmmm...” Lincoln cried into the ball-gag, twisting and turning trying to get away from Ivanovic’s out stretched hands. He grabbed, pulled and kneaded Lincoln’s nipples, till they were hard and firm; sticking out from his body. Ivanovic stopped playing with Lincoln’s nipples. Lincoln opened his eyes, and moaned into the ball gag, he never knew that his nipples could be so arousing, his cock was now semi-hard. Ivanovic laughed. “You seemed to enjoy that.” Lincoln’s face turned bright red.

“Now to the reason you’re here! It has come to the notice of myself and my “friends”; that you are close to completing the Rorvik formula. Therefore it has been decided that you should come under our control, once you complete your work on the formula, we’ll make a great deal of money from it, and you my friend will disappear.” Lincoln jerked his head from side to side, and tried to shout out but the gag muffled his cries, a look of fear and terror on his face. “Don’t worry my friend we’ll not going to kill you, but after your ‘training’ tonight you’re going to have a whole new horny look on life.” Lincoln pulled at the chains holding him, and swore into the ball-gag. Ivanovic slapped Lincoln on the side of his face, hard. “You don’t have any choice in the matter!” Ivanovic was going too strike Lincoln again, but the tune of ‘The first cut is the deepest’ came from his mobile phone.

“Now, don’t go anywhere, I be back.” Said Ivanovic, pulling his mobile from the back pocket of his jeans, and flipping it open. Putting it to his ear he left the room, closing the door behind him. Lincoln twisted and pulled at the chains holding him, trying to escape before Ivanovic returned, but the leather straps on his wrists attached to the chains held him tightly. Lincoln was still trying to get free when Ivanovic returned. “Now where were we, ah yes, your ‘training’.” Said Ivanovic walking over to a trolley on the far side of the room, and brought it over beside Lincoln. Ivanovic pick up some objects from the trolley; and turned back to Lincoln, and smiled at him. And slapped his face again.

“You’re gonna learn to cum on command.” Ivanovic laughs as he attaches a metal cock-ring behind Lincoln’s balls, and alligator clamps to his hard nipples and ball-sacs, and he lubes and shoved a metal probe into Lincoln’s arse. Lincoln moans into the ball- gag in his mouth, helpless to do anything. Ivanovic pick up a box from the trolley, turned a knob on the box to which he had connected the wires from the clamps; cock-ring and butt prob. Lincoln felt a tingle in his arse, and a prickling in his balls, nipples and behind his ball-sacs as the electricity began to flow. Ivanovic smiled, and watched Lincoln’s reactions, Suddenly Ivanovic turned up the intensity of the power. Lincoln’s body jerked as the sudden surge of power hit his body.

Then a most remarkable thing happened… Lincoln’s cock begins to drip large amounts of pre-cum onto the floor, Lincoln cried into the ball-gag. Ivanovic was amazed that this was happening so soon, but Lincoln was not enjoy the sensation as his body receives more and more stronger electrical surges. Ivanovic turns the knob and watched the reaction of Lincoln’s body. When he saw that Lincoln’s ball had risen up, and he was about to cum, Ivanovic yells “CUM”

Lincoln’s dick shoots a geyser of cum, Ivanovic did this to Lincoln over and over again, and he sent shock after painful shock to Lincoln’s ass, nipples and balls. After three hour, Ivanovic removed the clamps and cock-ring from Lincoln’s nipples and balls. Lincoln stood, panting, relived to be rid of the electrical clamps and cock-ring he wriggled his arse trying to shake the butt-probe out his arse. Ivanovic stood back watching and says “CUM”. Immediately, Lincoln’s cock become hard, and he began shooting cum.

Ivanovic laughed and clapped his hands he knew he had trained Lincoln to cum on demand. He knows this will be a big step in Lincoln’s reprograming. He looks at Lincoln, and releases him from the chains, and removed the ball-gag. “OK boy now it’s time to learn to eat out an asshole. Lincoln looked wildly around, for escape. Ivanovic laughed and yelled “CUM” and once again Lincoln’s dick hardened and he cum again. “On your knees and eat my arse!” Ivanovic ordered, after Lincoln stopped Cumming. Lincoln sunk to his knees, Ivanovic moved nearer to the kneeling Lincoln.

He lowered his jeans and shorts, and stuck his arse into Lincoln’s face. “Lick my arse bitch” he ordered Lincoln. Lincoln shook his head, a painful jolt of power entered his arse, and Lincoln’s body shook and twitched. The power shock dyed out. Reluctantly Lincoln stuck his tongue into Ivanovic’s hairy ass cheeks. Ivanovic kept sending electricity into Lincoln’s arse, as he began his arse licking training. After an hour of arse eating, Lincoln was told to stop and move his head away from Ivanovic’s arse. Lincoln did as he was told, the foul chemical smelling cloth was pushed over Lincoln’s face, and he fell unconscious onto the floor.

When Lincoln came round he found himself bent over some sort of frame in the glass cubicle, he was still naked and the butt-probe had been removed from his ass. He tried too move, but found that his wrists and ankles were bound to the frame. A screen just in front of his face was at eye level. The cubicle was now standing in the middle of the room, but because of how he was bound to the frame Lincoln had a very limited view of what was in the room; outside the cubicle. Lincoln’s mouth felt dry, he tried to cry out, but no sound came from his mouth. Gas started to silently pump into the glass cubicle, it was designed to make anyone breathing it highly suggestible to suggestion, the vaporized poppers & Viagra in the gas made then erect and horny.

Because the gas was completely odorless and colorless Lincoln wasn’t aware he was breathing it in, but suddenly a delicious heat started to grow in his crotch and he became hard and horny. The screen in front of his face suddenly came to life, images flashed across the screen to fast to make sense of, but these images burnt deep into Lincoln’s subconscious. More and more gas pumped into the glass cubicle, the delicious heats in Lincoln’s crotch grow and grow, his erection became even hard and he was as horny as hell. The cubicle’s door opened, and Ivanovic stepped in, he was dress in a tight rubber suit and was wearing a gas mask, a figure dress just like Ivanovic stood outside the cubicle, it shut the cubicle door behind Ivanovic.

Ivanovic placed the objects he was holding on the floor of the cubicle. “Yeah, you’re really zoned out – shit-faced!” He said to the zonked out Lincoln. “Not long now my friend!” Because Lincoln was bound to the frame, but naked, his rounded ass was completely exposed. Ivanovic lost no time; he picked up a bottle of lube from the floor of the cubicle, and applied it to Lincoln’s hole. He inserted a finger into Lincoln’s hole and worked it around and in and out. Lincoln let out a soft moan, enjoying the unbelievable sensations he was feeling in his hole. Ivanovic inserted another finger, working the two fingers around and in and out, allowing Lincoln to get accustomed to the feeling of having something hard invade his virgin hole.

Ivanovic was an expert at ass play, and in no time he had inserted four of his fingers. With Lincoln’s hole well stretched, he pulled his fingers out for a moment. A whimper escaped from Lincoln, as he missed Ivanovic’s fingers rubbing his prostate, and stretching his hole. Ivanovic picked up a large vibrating dildo, rubbed lube on it, and slowly pushed it into Lincoln’s puckered hole. Lincoln without thinking pushed back against the intruding dildo, helping it to lodge deeply inside his hole. Once the dildo had gone in as far as it could, Ivanovic turned on the vibrator. Instantly, incredible sensations assaulted Lincoln’s hole, he would have cum right then if it was not for the fact he could not cum without being told too.

His eyes riveted on the screen, Lincoln didn’t notice then the dildo stopped and was slowly being pulled out of his asshole. He didn’t hear the metallic sound of it falling to the floor, or Ivanovic pulling down the zipper in the front of his rubber suit. Within seconds he had easily slid his large erect cock into Lincoln and began to pump his ass. Ivanovic thrust his huge cock into Lincoln right up to the hilt. Because his ass had been so well prepared be Ivanovic’s fingers, and the vibrating dildo, there was no resistance at all. As he started to pump his cum into Lincoln, Ivanovic groaned and groaned. “Time to be trained to suck cock, and you’ll be nearly ready,” Ivanovic smirked as he pulled out of Lincoln. He signaled too the figure outside the cubicle.

The figure opened the door, and stepped into the cubicle; the gas had stopped pumping into the glass cubicle. But both Ivanovic and the figure kept their gasmasks on. The two men untied Lincoln from the frame, Ivanovic turned the screen off: then both men brought the zoned out shit-faced Lincoln out of the cubicle. The two men moved Lincoln a little way away from the cubicle; Ivanovic pushed Lincoln onto his knees. “Turn round boy” Ivanovic told the rubber-suited figure: the figure turned so his back was facing Lincoln. Ivanovic moved over to the figure; and opened a flap in the rubber suit completely exposing the guy’s ass, the base of a butt-plug could clearly been seen.

Ivanovic pulled off his own gasmask, and then he pulled the butt-plug out the rubber-suited guy’s butt: who let out a low moan, which was muffled by his gasmask. “You know what to do to at hole!” Ivanovic told Lincoln. “Now do it.” Lincoln moved his head closer to the guy’s ass, stuck out his tongue: and began to give the guy’s hole a tongue=fuck the guy moaned into his gasmask. Lincoln’s tongue went deep into the guy’s hole. Ivanovic moved in front of the rubber-suited guy, he pulled down the zip in the front of the guy’s suit; freeing his semi-erect cock. “Stop that now, and come and work this cock instead!” Ivanovic ordered the mindless Lincoln. Lincoln stopped tongue=fucking the guy’s ass. And moved round in front of him, and knelt down. Without hesitation Lincoln greedily engulfed the semi- erect cock in front of him, Lincoln sucked it like he had been doing it all his life.

While Lincoln was busy sucking the rapidly growing cock in his mouth, Ivanovic checked to see if Lincoln needed more lubricant in his ass, when Ivanovic saw cum dripping out of Lincoln’s opening, he realized there was plenty of cum lubricant in Lincoln’s ass. The cock Lincoln was sucking on, got bigger and bigger and began to pulse in his mouth. The rubber-suited guy suddenly came, with aloud long shout and tremendous force to make sure Lincoln didn’t pull off his cock while he was Cumming. The figure held Lincoln’s head tightly so that he couldn’t possibly move away, or pull off his cock. Lincoln greedily gulped down all of the cum that was quickly filling his mouth. The guy pulled his spent cock out of Lincoln’s mouth he shook it and the last few drops of cum fell from its piss-slit, falling to the floor. Ivanovic walked over to the kneeling Lincoln, the bulge in Ivanovic’s trousers growing larger and larger in the tight rubber. Ivanovic wanted to face-fuck Lincoln right now, but he had something else in store for him. “Come with me!” Ivanovic told Lincoln. Lincoln’s body shook, and he let out a long low cry as he cum.

Once he had finished Cumming Lincoln stood up. Ivanovic walked ahead of Lincoln, who followed dreamily after him. Ivanovic opened a door, and took Lincoln through into another room. After Lincoln and Ivanovic had left the room, the rubber-suited figure that Lincoln had just serviced reached up and pulled off its gasmask. The dim light bounced off the bald head of Officer Randolph; he had a blank, empty look on his face. Ivanovic had taken, and trained him six months earlier. It took Lincoln a while for his vision to adjust to the dim light in the room, his fucked mind zeroed in on the figures in the far corner of the room. On the floor, down on all fours was Abraham Lincoln’s missing house- mate, his body covered in a thick layer of sweat. On all fours next to Abraham was a tall bald, black man. Two rubber-suited men were leaning on the two men’s backs, one of their hands grasping the two men’s shoulders, while the other hands were embedded deep inside the men’s asses?

The black man, Lincoln barely recognized as the librarian from the collage Library. The two men behind Abraham and the Librarian gave them, a few good, lazy thrusts of their fists. Loud moans of approval come from the two hypnotized, mind-fucked men. Ivanovic gave off a short, wicked laugh. “Yeah, tonight the three of us are going to fill you three up so fucking good , and fuck you so fucking hard you’ll forget your assholes were meant for anything else, but a fat, thick cock, or a fist.” Lincoln found himself being forced, into the same position as Abraham and the Librarian- down on all fours with his face barely inches from the two men. The cumstains on the two men’s chins showed, they too had sucked on a man’s dick.

A small sense of lucidness came into Lincoln’s mind for a moment, as he heard Ivanovic speaking to him, and at the sight of the two other men in the same position as he now was. “Now, you now know what happened to your room-mate? He was grabbed by mistake, instead of you!” Grinned Ivanovic, as he knelt down behind Lincoln, and positioned the head of his erect member at the entrance to Lincoln’s anal passage.

Before Lincoln’s fucked up mind could work out what was wrong, Ivanovic forced his cock into Lincoln’s hole and started a strong hard fuck. “Just relax, everything is all fixed now! All you now care about is the feeling of a gorgeous dick, or large fist deep inside your once tight virgin hole. And completing your work on the formula. That is all that now matters.” Ivanovic said in between his violent thrusts into Lincoln’s hole: who let out a moan and pushed backwards onto the invading piece of man-meat in his hole. Ivanovic let out a cry like a bitch on heat and cum in Lincoln’s ass. “That’s it...let the cum just sink in. You love it, don’t you? A cock inside you firing seed into your gut.” Panted Ivanovic, he looked down at Lincoln’s rock hard cock. “Cum” Was all Ivanovic said. The order sent Lincoln over the edge, his cum splattered onto the floor.

All three were now completely indoctrinated into a new gay life. The special gas they had inhaled and the subliminal messages had reprogramed their brains. None of them now remember many parts of their lives – their families, friends, girlfriends, their Heterosexual sex lives. They all just knew that they were only there to service cocks and fist in their ass-holes. Lincoln, Abraham and the Librarian were fucked many more times, with cocks and fists, before the training session was over, and they were returned, with extremely large but-plugs in their assholes, and unconscious back to college.

Lincoln woke up and stretched, he felt the leather harness holding the plug in place deep in his ass pull on his shoulders, as he moved. He reached up too ruffle his hair, but he felt nothing. Lincoln jumped out of bed, taking no notice of the plug that fucked his ass. Lincoln stood in front of the mirror in his bedroom and looked into it. His red hair and goatee were completely gone, he was now completely bald. “Like what you see? Well it doesn’t matter if you don’t. That’s’ how you’re going to be from now on, at least till you have finished your work!” said a voice from the bed. “And after that, who knows what’s in store for you?” Lincoln spun around, and looked at the bed. That too was wrong. Lincoln’s bed was an old battered wooden single bed, but in front of him was an extra-large king size bed. Sitting up smiling at Lincoln was Ivanovic, lying next to him on his right-hand side were the sleeping figures of Abraham and the Librarian.

“What the fuck is going on here.” Demined Lincoln, he took a step towards the bed, Ivanovic held up a hand Lincoln stopped dead, he did not know why. “You still have that attitude problem I see, as well as being an arrogant asshole. Well I can’t change that without damaging that mind of yours. But I can bring you into line!” Said Ivanovic. “Now bitch, cum.” Lincoln’s knees buckled and his body shook as he shot cum all over the rug beside the bed. Four more times Ivanovic ordered Lincoln to cum. Ivanovic got off the bed and stood behind Lincoln, he pushed Lincoln forward onto all four, there was a wet squelching sound as Lincoln was made to kneel on the cum socked rug. Quickly Ivanovic unbuckled the strap on the leather harness that held the butt-plug in place, and pulled the plug out of Lincoln’s butt.

Picking up a tube of lube from a box on a bench at the bottom of the bed, Ivanovic lubricated his fist and forearm. And then, slid them into Lincoln’s well stretched hole. “Oh yes…fuck yes!” Lincoln moaned as he pushed back onto Ivanovic’s invading fist. Ivanovic started short slow thrusts into Lincoln’s hole. “This should help curve that attitude and arrogates.” Said Ivanovic, as suddenly he started too very roughly piston-fuck Lincoln’s ass with his fist. Lincoln just let out moans of lust as the training he had had last night kick in, and he became a bottom slut pushing back farther onto Ivanovic’s fist. “Cum!” Cried Ivanovic while still thrusting his fist in and out Lincoln’s whole.

Lincoln panted for breath, his body shook and his ball sacs rose: and he shot cum from his cock. Even after Lincoln had finished Cumming Ivanovic continued fist-fucking him for some time, finally he pulled his fist out of Lincoln’s ass with a popping sound, who fell forwards onto his chest on the cum soaked rug. Ivanovic quickly reinserted the butt-plug back into Lincoln’s ass-hole and buckled up the strap holding it in place. “Ok, bitch, shower, dress and get to that library. That is all you need to think about till tonight.” Lincoln without saying a word got up off the floor and walked towards the bathroom, seconds later the sound of running water was heard. When Lincoln came out of the bathroom, the bedroom was empty. Lincoln drying himself off pulled on some loose fitting clothes and left for the Library.

Just like the last time Lincoln had been in the Library, he was bleary eyed from staring at books all day long, but tonight there was something else, at the back of his mind there was a growing need, a need for something he could not put his finger on, but the need was there all the same and it was growing stronger all the time. Lincoln packed up his files, and handed in his pile of book to the female Librarian behind the front desk. And then started the long walk home to his apartment, all the time that need at the back of his head was growing stronger & stronger. Lincoln let himself into the apartment and walked into the lounge: he dropped his bag and files on the floor and stood staring straight ahead of himself. Standing in front of him was Ivanovic, completely naked, and fully erect.

Lincoln could not take his eyes off Ivanovic’s fully erect cock; as it bobbed in front of him. Lying on the floor behind Ivanovic still moaning and drooling wildly from whatever sex acts Ivanovic had performed on them, before Lincoln had got home were Abraham and the Librarian. “I need something, don’t know what. Can’t get my head around what is happening….” Lincoln started to say. “The only place your head should be right now,” Ivanovic interrupted Lincoln. “Is between my thighs, while your mouth is sucking my big, fat, juicy, erect cock.” Ivanovic moved his hips slightly from side to side, his cock bobbed around.

Lincoln couldn’t help but get hard at the mere thought of what Ivanovic was saying. His train of thought was interrupted by Ivanovic ordering him to strip naked, Lincoln peeled off his clothes and dropped then onto the floor, his cock was already semi-erect. Ivanovic walked over to the couch and lay down on it, his cock sticking straight up in the air. He clicked his fingers, Lincoln walked over the couch and climbed between Ivanovic’s spread legs and lent forwards: aligning his mouth with Ivanovic’s erect member. Lincoln opened his mouth and started lowering his head down.

Lincoln wrapped his lips around Ivanovic’s gorgeous dick; he greedily engulfed Ivanovic’s erect cock. Lincoln sucked Ivanovic’s rapidly growing cock in his mouth. As Ivanovic finally came inside his mouth, Lincoln felt a sheer warmth grow inside him, and he felt as though he wanted to burst with happiness. The feeling accentuated further as Ivanovic came a second time. Lincoln’s brain finally accepted that it was time to stop asking questions and just accept what Ivanovic told him. This was where he was meant to be, savouring every last sensation of his master’s dick throbbing in his mouth.

Six months later Lincoln completed his work on the formula: The day after Ivanovic give instructions that Lincoln should be made ready for sale: both he and the formula were going to be sold to the highest bidder. The mind-fucked Officer Randolph trimmed Lincoln’s pubic hair, and shaved Lincoln’s asshole and shaved Lincoln’s head. Then he fitted Lincoln with handcuffs and ankle cuffs and placed him on a low pedestal in the middle of the dimly light room. And there Lincoln waited, to be sold into slavery to the highest bidder.

THE END: