The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tital : Rose Ross ; Revenge in Pink

Themes: MC FF MA HM (NC FD?)

Notes : i use a mix of uk and us grammor and terms,

Part of a series of ‘Rose Ross’ each a stand alone story feel free to use or edit my story or characters i hereby give you full licence!

It was years ago that Lisa Hoi had been bullied for her different features and accent. The girl was lest traumatized and isolated by the hatred by everyone that she knew, she only made a few friends, she was too consular and quiet. But rose felt for her, she saw a scared girl, terrified by the world that seemed so harsh. In time as they grew together they grew intimate. Then one day whilst working in a coffee shop Lisa and Rose met Sally Wainsfelt, the bitch who bullied Lisa the most. She acted civil enough but rose felt the fear in Lisa as the bitch ordered a coffee, and refused to pay because they were ‘old friends’.

And so in time rose placed a special hex, an attraction charm, on Sally to get her into a compromising position…

Rose felt her mind return to her. It was just like waking up after a powerful dream. She sat for a few moments and took a few deep breaths. She just returned from the mind of a rabbit.

“ok” she said.

“Did it work?” asked Sally

“yes” said rose, suppressing a massive grin.

“I don’t believe you” said Sally. Rose flicked her curly ginger locks aside “why?”

“because it’s not scientifically possible” said Sally, matter of factly. She actually thought Rose was tiring anything to make friends; this was just another thing in a line of attention-seeking rubbish.

“There are some things that science can’t explain” said Rose, subconsciously playing with her shoe to avoid eye contact.

“ok then posses my mind.” Said Sally crossing her arms. Her cold blue eyes penetrated Rose’s soft green ones, challenging her. Rose knew that in her heart Sally wanted dominance, she wanted a friend to boss around. Rose was also aware that she had a promise to keep to a friend, regardless of how she saw Sally there was something that she was going to have to do.

“what’s wrong rose? Can’t you do it?” said Sally patronizingly. “perhaps Jupiter is in the wrong phase or the moons aren’t aligned?”

Rose was decided. However immoral it was she was decided, Sally was a nasty piece of work.

“ok” said rose calmly. “I need you to put your hand on the marble orb.”

Sally glanced down at the blue marble orb, then quickly into rose’s eyes. For a second Rose saw a flash of fear; rose helped her along by looking nervous. Perhaps if she thought I am bluffing, thought rose, she will try and call me.

Sallys hand tentatively touched the blue orb, as if expecting an electric shock.

“you know I’m a bit different to possessing a rabbit” scoffed Sally, hoping to relax the mood.

“you’ll be doing the same things…” mumbled rose

“what did yo-” Sally asked. But before she could finish, rose had entered her mind.

Rose looked across from Sally’s body at herself. Her petite ginger form with her eyes closed and legs crossed. She smiled using Sally’s mouth. She listened to try and hear Sallys thoughts. They were quiet. She was possibly stunned. Rose looked at Sallys wrist watch. She noticed Sallys arms were thin, her hands small and slender. She shook her head slightly to try and concentrate on the plan. She had a few minutes.

Rose made Sally lean over and give rose’s body a peck on the cheek, she wanted to do more but left it at that for now. She stood up with a bit of wobble and swaying, Sally was a bit taller and lighter than rose. asked rose.

“Sally” rose said through Sallys mouth “are you in there?”

Rose! She heard the voice mentally, Sally was in a backseat I her own body Rose, er… ok you’ve proved your point. You can leave now.

Rose made Sally grin. Her hands slid around her body exploring the new shape. “no way, this is too much fun!”. Rose found Sallys voice odd to use, it was oddly erotic she could make Sally say anything to anyone. Sallys hand pushed its way under her belt, under the roaming command of rose. Get the fuck out of my body! Now!

Sally chuckled under rose’s command “sorry, I have to fulfill a bargain” Sallys hands had now loosened all of Sallys clothes, she threw off her top.

This… this is ridiculous Sally screamed inside her head this is a violation! A breach of- her bra came off –human rights!

“Oh Sally, Sally” said Sallys mouth “if you were just less of a bully.” Rose made Sally bend over to slide off her knickers and socks “you’re not the smartest, but you’re pretty hot. You could have stayed with the smart girls. They would have helped you out. It didn’t have to be this way…”

Rose! Rose. Please, don’t do anything silly in my body… I mean sure I’ll let you … play… but don’t go outside! Don’t call anyone! Just… don’t. aagh, give me back my body right away!

“oh you’re in no position to make demands Sally” rose stood up strait and walked into the bathroom to look in the mirror. Sallys slender naked from was exquisite. Rose felt herself, or rather Sally, become aroused. Your getting hot! Ick I didn’t know you were a lesbian. “so are you by the looks of it.” rose made Sally ply her pussy and begin rubbing it expertly.

“look at you” rose made Sally say “getting all… worked up. Getting excited by yourself”

Stop it! Sally tried to close her eyes but rose was in charge and kept them open and focused on her moistening sex. I don’t want to see that!

“you’ve done this before haven’t you Sally?” rose asked “your body is too good at it”

God this is sick! Let me out!

Rose stopped abruptly. “you said I could play.” The doorbell rang. What!?-“hold that thought, playtime is over.”

It was time. She made Sally’s naked body walk over to the door. No no no no don’t answer it put some clothes on at least!

“Sally?!” gasped the girl. The girl was small and Asian, her jet black hair and round face triggered Sally’s memory. Then the memory loomed like a sunken ship wreck in deep murky water.

“Lisa! It’s ok it’s rose right now.” Rose made Sally wink. “come inside”

Her!

“it’s ok I have Sally locked up inside.” Rose said via Sally’s mouth. “how have you been? Let me take your coat”.

She put you up to this?!

The two girls talked as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Then after a few minutes Sally’s body began to unbutton Lisa’s jersey.

“Lisa I know you have always wanted this…” Sally’s body gestured to her breasts “ it’s ok it’s your turn to take what you want.. to make things right.”

Lisa! Listen I’m sorry for what I did. I… I know I was a bully. But that was a long time ago… I’m not racist anymore!

Sallys body pulled off Lisa’s clothes eagerly. “kiss?” said rose though Sallys lips.

No! Rose what the fuck? Stop me, this is sick!

“ok” said Lisa shyly. The two embraced lovingly. Sally felt sick. She felt her body become aroused. This whole show was going to be a long ride. Particularly as rose was regulating Sallys heart and blood pressure, stopping Sally from even fainting. Sally’s mind kept warding off corrupting arousal, trying to block out what she saw.

“right you get naked. I’ll check the camera” said rose via Sally.

Camera? Sally felt even more sick. She was sure she would vomit if she could control her stomach. For the love of god!

Rose set up a camera plugged into a computer. Sally could only loom at the camera, aware that Lisa was probably eyeing up her pussy and ass whilst rose was forcing her body to set up the camera.

“right. all set?” asked Lisa

“yep all ready to roll, god you look hot!” Sallys mouth said

“shame I can’t say the same for you” said Lisa light heartedly. Both girls laughed, Sally felt ashamed and violated.

“don’t worry it’s for the best, remember?” rose said

Stop. Fucking, stop right here. This is … is rape. Blackmail! A shit load of crimes.

Rose paid attention for the first time in ages “rape? You seem pretty keen to me” rose made Sally lift her leg up and balanced on one leg she spread her aroused pussy open for the camera. Lisa gave it a careful poke. “How will it look in court, Sally? Your as hot as a bitch in heat” rose made Sally tie a few bondage style ropes superficially in camera knots around Lisa. “how can you be the non consenting partner? Tying up someone you used to bully and eating her out? No”

I’m not eating out that!

“oh yes you are, what’s more is your going to love it!” rose said. “it’s going online strait after, so pucker up and look glamorous bitch.”

Lisa laughed, she knew rose was talking to Sally and could only guess what Sally was thinking. “Ready?” asked Lisa, holding her legs apart.

“Never been more ready, Lisa” said rose though Sallys mouth “what’s more is this isn’t my body so I might as well east out your ass too.”

Please, please I’m begging you… give me my body back… I don’t want to touch this Chinese whore

Sally’s body bent over showing ass and pussy to the camera. Her face plunged fully into Lisas slightly hairy pussy. Sallys uppity pig nose tickled Lisas clit. Lisa groaned as her ex bully indulged her. Fuck! This is disgusting stop this now! … this has to be a nightmare wake me up!

“mmm” rose let Sally’s body moan, then pushed a couple of fingers into Sallys moist cunt. She began to work Sally for the camera. Dear god I can’t stop it. Stop, stop…mmm sally felt her mind falter slightly with the sensation of her pussy being rubbed so expertly. She felt defiled but some how entranced by what was going to happen next. She had nevet been so aroused in her life before.

“oh gosh” said Lisa biting her lip to retain control. “I’m cuming already!”

Rose let loose gobbling furiously, pushing Sallys tongue deep inside Lisa.

“mmm…ok, ok” said Lisa eventually “stop it now, we have all we need”. N-…Yes please stop!

“mmm” said rose “you taste so good though…”

“What did Sally think?” samatha asked.

Rose pulled Sally’s body back, she staggered slightly still not used to the taller lighter frame. She felt Sallys mind knotted with disgust and fear and licked Sallys pussy tasting fingers. She leaned across and switched the camera off.

“I think it’s safe to say she is traumatized”

“Lisa, I love you babe” said rose via Sally “you tast just as good in this body as you do in mine” You’re a lesbian rose? Sallys mind screamed. Eww, I came back to your place and you’re a fucking homo!

“so are you now Sally”

“what was that?” asked Lisa

“Nothing. ok bind Sallys hands and feet… and gag her” said Rose “I’m getting dizzy in this body, I’ll start to lose control soon.”

Lisa pulled her underwear on and helped Sally bind and gag herself so that rose could make a safe escape from her host. Soon the girl was lying on her side, her hands and feet were strapped together with duct tape, her mouth was socked and taped shut.

Rose inhaled sharply in her own body. She shuddered slightly, the tendrils of the dream-state faded.

“man I am so short” she said standing up in her own body once more. She walked over to Lisa and kissed her properly. She found her own lips much better at this, possibly because she was used to using them, or Sally didn’t kiss much. The pair sat on the couch and watched Sally struggle silently for a few minutes before giving up in a huff.

“so what should we do with her now?” asked Lisa idly. Rose knew that was a good question. They could have hours of fun with her, making her do the things which they needed an extra person for. Or the things which they would only try in a disposable temporary body like Sally’s.

“I say we have a party, keep her in the bedroom, then try out all the boys with her pussy.” Rose suggested. Sally began struggling madly. “I mean, we don’t need to worry about protection or our reputation or anything at all, just let them cum in her one after the other, just to see what it feels like.”

“Yeah she’s pretty hot…” Lisa said, watching lazily as Sally fought the bonds with all her strength “I’d reckon it would feel nice to have guys cuming inside you, especially if you don’t need to worry about protection or anything.”

Sally’s muffled screams and extreme movements filled the otherwise quiet apartment.

“Hey could you put like the mind of a rat in her?” Lisa asked through a fit of giggles. Rose laughed.

“Yeah I could actually, except it wouldn’t know how to leave, she would be like stupid for the rest of her life.” Rose said “just watching herself helplessly hunt for cheese, probably getting raped in some mental asylum”

They both laughed. Sally’s eyes were tearing up, she didn’t know her fate but it was going to be grim. Rose stopped laughing and nodded at Lisa.

“Ok Sally” said rose getting up and kneeling by Sallys head “Here is the deal; I bought you here to get justice for my girlfriend. Now that’s been extracted, and your goodwill has been secured-” she tapped the camera still mounted on the desk. “We will let you go.”

Sally sagged. She felt elated, ecstatic even. She could leave and never speak to them again. She could move far far away and cut off all ties.

“Under one. Perfectly reasonable. Condition.”

Sallys heart skipped a beat. This sounded bad. But she would do anything to walk out of here right now before they did anything sinister.

“Drink this.” Said rose producing a strange pink cola bottle.

Sally looked at the bottle for a good few minutes. The deep flowing liquid looked slightly surreal and unnatural. It was probably some stupid immature concept of a love potion, or something. They would probably make her drink it and she would have to pretend that she was in love, until it was safe to run away.

“Well” prompted rose, slightly impatiently. Sally nodded quickly.

“Ok” said rose un-gagging Sally “this potion will make you … more considerate of your fellow woman.”

Lisa giggled.

“Whatever” spat Sally with uncontrollable venom “let me go, un tie me!”

“Drink first, free later” commanded rose. Sally sighed but let rose tip back the contence of the pink cola bottle.

Initially Sally welcomed the tremendously sweet and smooth liquid, it cleared her mouth of Lisas salty sex. Then a few moments later she shuddered, the cool potion seemed to caress her stomach, then the feeling passed as did the flavor. She burped suddenly and loudly. Rose and Lisa laughed.

“Good girl” said rose, and patted Sally on the head. Sally spat on roses hand. Rose wiped her hand on her jeans.

“Let me the fuck out of here then” said Sally angrily. Rose and Lisa untied Sally. Sally jumped up and dashed around furiously gathering up her clothes.

Lisa looked sideways at rose who nodded happily. Sally walked a few steps towards the door but slowed. Then she turned around, ran up to Lisa, who was still naked, and kissed her passionately.

“Sally, I’m proud to announce that you are now a lesbian”

Sally felt terrific; the rush quickly ebbed away when her mind caught up. She pushed Lisa away firmly, Shocked by her own actions. She then screamed and ran out of the apartment. Rose and Lisa fell about laughing. Mission success. Revenge was delivered, absolutely. No doubt Sally would go back to her boy friend and eventually find him repulsive. Over the next few weeks Sally would find herself eyeing girls, then over the next month she would progress to all out flirting. And if she ever kicked up a fuss or tried anything they always had the video.

But Sally had her own ideas. She was angry. Very angry. She was violated manipulated and lesbianised. And she wouldn’t let this go without a fight. The door slammed, and Sally went straight to her Uncle, because she knew that one day this very thing could happen…

To be continued….