The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rubber Ball

The salesman put the brown paper parcel on to the counter and picked up the stack of bills.

“You won’t regret this man, it’s better than the real thing. Everything you need and it doesn’t talk back or complain.”

The customer picked up the parcel, nodded silently and turned towards the exit. The salesman fired a parting shot.

“Don’t forget man if you wear it out, we can always do a repeat.”

The salesman gave a throaty laugh and picked up his cigarette from the overflowing ashtray. The customer closed the door and disappeared into the lunchtime crowds with nothing more than a thin smile playing across his lips.

* * *

Claudette tossed her hair for the last time as a forest of flashguns captured the blonde models final pose. She smiled and waved to the assembled crowds and disappeared back to her changing room, her retreat covered by an army of muscle-bound minders. As the noise of the crowd faded Claudette sighed deeply, just another day in the life of a Supermodel, A life that at the moment she would have gladly swapped with anyone. She stepped into the small private shower and relaxed under the hot jets of water, refreshed by its power and the tingly sensation it left in its wake. A few more minutes of this she thought and I will be ready for anything again. Claudette Eventually stepped out of the shower and picked up a towel, as she did so a chill ran down her spine. It was like someone walking over her grave, she shrugged it off and put on her robe. This was an important night, the ball she was going to would have a clutch of the film worlds top mone ymen and Claudette would wow them into backing her for some new film roles. She was the first to realise that the era of the supermodel was coming to an end, both circumstance and age were no longer on her side. The movies were her route to lasting success and with her normal German efficiency she intended to ensure that tonight would be the first step to super stardom.

* * *

The man with the package was back in his hotel room opening his package. He carefully folded the string and placed it in his pocket, he removed the brown paper Folded the sheets of brown paper as he removed them and placed them to one side. Finally he removed the lid of the box and looked inside. He lifted out the contents and carried them over to the bed, laying it carefully down and then unrolled it to reveal the rough shape of a female body. He nodded his head in satisfaction and bent down and picked up a pipe from the floor and connected it to a valve in the shape on the bed. He flicked a switch and the small portable compressor came to life and began to draw air into the prone, lifeless shape. He stood back and folded his arms watching carefully as each part of his new toy began to take on a life of it’s own as the supply of air flowed and eddied around it. He watched with satisfaction as the creases and wrinkles began to disappear and as second by second the shape became more and more recognisable. The man took a sip from a glass of water, the excitement of what was going to happen was already getting to him. He put down the glass and watched as the compressor pipe popped away from the fully inflated shape, leaving it smiling up at him. He rubbed his hands this was no ordinary rubber doll, he had paid a lot of money to have this one custom made. Synthetic skin, realistic eyes and hair and all of the holes you would expect to find in the real thing. But the most unusual thing about this doll was it’s uncanny resemblance to a certain blonde supermodel that was at that moment speeding towards his hotel to attend a swish ball that would tomorrow be splashed across every newspaper in the country. For the first time he laughed. It was short lived and he had a lot to do. He was not German but for him efficiency and planning were everything and this time he hoped to net a great prize.

* * *

Claudette stared out of the car window as it swept across town, each sequin in he designer dress costing more than most people would spend on a whole outfit. Claudette was dressed to kill and in the silver sequinned dress she looked a knockout. It was going to be watch out Hollywood. The car pulled to a halt outside the hotel and once again she put on her best smile and wave as she ran the gauntlet of press and admirers and entered the hotel, each step taking her closer to her inanimate twin. The smile never left her lips as she entered the ballroom and began her search for a new career.

* * *

Twenty stories up the man was well into his preparations. Only candles arranged in intricate patterns around the bed lighted the room. A dead chicken lay in it’s own bloody bowl, the blood anointing the doll in strange glyphs. The man was chanting, singing words that had not been spoken aloud in a thousand years. A wind whipped through the open window making the candles come alive in a symphony of movement. The man’s chants reached a crescendo as he splashed a foul smelling confection on to the dolls head. Without exception every candle was extinguished and the whole room was silent.

* * *

At that instant Claudette dropped her champagne and screamed. Every eye in the room looked at her as she stood trembling. Her escort touched her arm and broke the spell.

“Are you alright Claudette.”

“What, oh yes. I don’t know I suddenly felt scared and I felt so cold”

“I’ll get you another drink”

“Thank you.”

Claudette forced another smile and moved towards a group of people including her agent. He looked her up and down.

“You sure no how to make an entrance.”

“Sorry I don’t know what came over me.”

“Never mind we can spin it out in the morning, let the papers know it was some kind of stunt, No more surprises though.”

“Fine, who do I meet first?”

The agent grabbed her arm and moved her across the room towards a clutch of cigar crunching octogenarians.

“There’s the real power, they control everything. Make a good impression and you can write your own cheque.”

“Right let’s go then.”

* * *

All trace of the bizarre ritual had disappeared from the mans room, once again there was just him and the doll. He bent down and whispered something into the dolls ear and at the same time Claudette turned and looked at her agent.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing I didn’t say a word”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing”

Confusion spread across Claudette’s face as a voice came from inside her head, telling her what to do, she tried to shut the voice out but couldn’t. She knew she had to get out of here, to get away from the voice. But she had to stay and meet these obnoxious old farts. Claudette took a sharp intake of breath. She wondered where that thought had come from. She shook her head and fixed on a smile and held out her hand.

The man upstairs decided to change his tactics, it was early days yet and first of all he needed to get her out of that ballroom. He changer his tactics and began to play with the dolls nipples, tweaking and massaging the breasts.

Downstairs Claudette’s nipples were hard and her breasts were becoming more sensitive by the minute. Her breathing was becoming shallow, she shifted from foot to foot fixing herself on the task in hand only to jump in surprise as she felt her clit being massaged, her eyes began to close, she tried to shut out the feelings of arousal. She steeled herself against the feelings that were cascading through her body and tried to focus, but every second was bringing her closer to climax. Claudette could feel her juices running freely between her legs and knew that her orgasm was coming and she was helpless to stop it. She turned and stumbled across the ballroom once again everyone watched as the poised and ice cool Supermodel cannoned into people in her haste to leave the room. Claudette barely reached the exit before she collapsed against a marble pillar her whole body wracked by an orgasm the intensity of which she had never felt before. She saw the elevator open and ran towards it in a blind panic. She had only one thought. Escape.

The lift doors closed and she cowered in the corner panting. She looked at the control panel not knowing where she was going until again and again a number echoed in her head. She pressed a button and felt the lift move upwards. The same number echoed through he mind again and again and soon she was stood exhausted in front of the room bearing the number. Before she could knock the door opened and the man stood back to let her in. Claudette hesitated but the man pointed to a chair and Claudette walked in and sat down.

“Who,who are you.”

“I will be your master.”

“Master, I don’t understand”

“I know Claudette, you are feeling confused and afraid, but that will pass.”

“I have to go.”

“Stay Claudette.”

Claudette stayed and for the first time noticed the doll.

“What’s going on here, what’s happening to me?”

“You are in the first stages of slavery, in a matter of a few minutes you will be nothing more than a puppet, existing only for my pleasure.”

“No, that’s not possible, this is some sort of sick joke.”

“I can assure you Claudette that this is all very real.”

“NOOOOOOOOOO”

Claudette screamed and leapt towards the door. The man simply pressed the throat of the doll and Claudette collapsed to the floor gasping for air.”

“Sit in the chair Claudette and I will stop.”

Claudette crawled painfully back to the chair and dragged herself into it. The man removed his hand from the doll.

“That’s better, now we can begin.”

Claudette sat there as the man held a pendant above the dolls face. He ignored Claudette and began to talk to the doll.

“Relax and sleep Claudette, Listen to my voice. Obey me.”

Claudette knew the man was mad. This was all in her mind. The bloody madman was trying to hypnotise a doll. Claudette decided to use the opportunity to make another bid for escape. But with a feeling of horror she realised that not only couldn’t she move but also she could see the pendant swinging before her eyes. It wasn’t real, it couldn’t be. Claudette tried to close her eyes, but like the dolls they were wide and staring. Even her smile was side and open mouthed just like the dolls. Claudette sat there watching and listening as her will drained away. She began to feel empty. She felt strange; it was as if she was staring up at him form the bed, staring through the dolls eyes. Claudette watched the man stand up and walk away. She tried to get up but couldn’t move, she felt him grab he leg and pinch it and then she felt pure terror as the life began to drain from her. Claudette wanted to scream but she couldn’t, she wanted to lash out but her arms were limp and lifeless. She could feel him touching all over her body, but the feeling went until finally she felt herself lifted and thrown into a box. My god she thought he’s burying her alive. The lid closed above her and she screamed silently.

The man re wrapped the box and tied it up, pleased with the outcome. He could dispose of it later. He turned to look at the limp and lifeless woman in the chair; he ripped the expensive dress and underwear off and threw it into the corner. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He could start teaching her some basic skills tomorrow and in a few weeks she would be able to look after herself. He removed his clothes item by item, folding them neatly until he stood there naked. He took one look at the mindless husk of the beautiful Supermodel before climbing on top of her.

The man smiled and kissed her for the first of many times thinking to himself.

Nothing is better than the real thing.