The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rubber Gimp #5

Chapter 1

There was a ringing. It wasn’t in Bryan’s ears more just everywhere. Then he noticed the taste of numb, he thought for a second. Is numb a flavour? Then sounds around him came to him. He heard people around him but he couldn’t see. Had he gone blind?!? He started to panic and reached for his face. That’s when he felt that his hands were in padded mitts. Something was on his face it was covering everything but his mouth. He couldn’t breathe in through his mouth. It felt slick and there was a wetness between him and it. He breathed in deeply through his nose. It smelt like balloons and sweat.

He wanted to yell for help but he didn’t know what was going on. He was freaking out started sweeping around where he was with his arms. He ran into bars on all sides. He gasped in pain after hitting his arm against one of the bars. He couldn’t stand it anymore he screamed. The movement around him got more agitated and he could hear someone or something hit the cage bars next to his. “Hello?!?!” He screamed. “WHO’S THERE?” He continued. No one spoke but he was sure he was being watched.

How had he gotten here he had to think back. Bryan had been in leather chat rooms for a long time. Gradually he put more information online first a body pic. Then face. He started to get more confident even frequenting local leather bars. Having a drink then going before getting anything really going in the back alley where doms were known to use subs or at least grab some quick head from a willing mouth.

Then one day he was approached on line by a Sir. This happened often but this Sir was so hot. His pictures were of a built but he was just slightly older than Bryan. Bryan had a weakness for muscle daddies. Bryan himself was a muscular boy. Dark salt ane pepper hair still more on the pepper side of things. Quite attractive by most anyone standards. The Sir chatted up Bryan who he constantly called “boy”, this made Bryan hard every time it was said. Bryan was told to say Sir even after all these chats he hadn’t learned his real name. Every time Bryan asked Sir just told him “Sir” would do and if they met he’d learn his true name then. The mystique also made Bryan horny. For a few weeks. Finally, he talked Bryan into a meeting. They would have a drink or two and see if they had chemistry. If not no harm no foul, they could always be friends if there was just no real sexual chemistry.

He arrived around 10 at the Leather bar where they agreed to meet. He had a beer and waited for the Sir. Then another. He had a few more after that. The Sir was late. He didn’t like that e he was being made to wait, but he desperately wanted to meet this Sir. He had traded his number with the Sir before the meet and texted several times with no reply. He eventually went home, it was many weeks before he heard from the Sir again.

Had he been just stood up? Had something happened to him? He messaged him online. But his messages there went unanswered too. It was many weeks later when finally got a text. Sir called to say that he was sorry he had disappeared. He had had a family emergency and had been out of cellphone range. He was back now and was hoping the boy would still want to meet. He could even pick him up at his place so he wouldn’t be stood up again, the Sir said he’d explain everything in person. The boy agreed, reluctantly, had to play a bit coy. The date was set for the following night.

At 930pm sharp, he heard a horn outside his door. The car was exactly on time and he was all ready to go. He exited his house and then some one came from behind him. A rag was pressed up against his face and he struggled but the person had half a foot and at least 30 pounds of muscles on him. He tried to call for help but nothing it was muffled by rag and he was getting weaker and the ringing started. He blacked out. He woke up in the cage.

Chapter 2

The cage had been silent for a while since Bryan had called out for help. He rested back against the bars that had the least amount of sound around them. He felt around his body. He could feel the tight rubber now constricting his body. He had always wanted to try rubber, he admitted it felt amazing but any lust he was feeling about it was eclipsed by the dread of his situation. Then he felt down to his cock there was a cage on it but he couldn’t feel it his middle was numb. He didn’t know how to feel about that. Then he felt up to his neck there as a collar on it. It was so large that he couldn’t move his neck up or down. He remembered the Sir had called it a posture collar.

Suddenly he felt an arm wrap around his neck. He panicked then felt a pain in the side of the neck, through a hole in the collar and right through the latex suit. Things got slightly hazy almost right away, but he didn’t feel like passing out. He felt a bit calmer, but his heart started to beat louder and louder. It filled his ears but it was steady and calming.

“Hello, Bryan and welcome to your new life,” Said a firm voice.

“Wha-what’s going on?” Bryan replied meekly but calmly. He was still scared but whatever he was filling with was pushing his fear back.

“I am Master” the firm voice replied. “You will always call him that and show respect”

What? Bryan thought. How dare Master give me orders. He kidnapped me. I don’t care how sexy his voice is. I had better do as he says, though. I don’t want to make my situation any worse. “Yes Master” Bryan replied.

“That’s a good rubber gimp.” The voice continued. “I call you that cause that is now your name. I bet you find it very sexy. I bet you prefer being called it”

“No Sir” Bryan said but he had trouble forming the words.

“Are you sure rubber gimp? Think about it.”

Bryan thought about it. He had wanted to be a sub after all but this was far further than he had wanted to go. But the words rubber gimp. They did make him feel good. Wait, what was he thinking? How could he think that? Of course, it didn’t feel good, he had been kidnapped. But, once again he had better play along he thought. “Sorry Master, you are right it does feel good.” He didn’t want to admit how good it did feel, but it really did. Then he started to feel warm, not overheating but like he was being wrapped in a warm sensation of comfort. “Master what was that? Where am I? What’s going on? When may I go?”

“Silence rubber gimp! It is not your place to ask things. You are a rubber gimp, you don’t need to know these things. I will explain but only because it amuses me and not because you have any right to know.” Master explained.

“You have been taken you are now one of my many slaves. You were taken because what you said online amused me. You clearly wanted this and just needed permission to let go of all this to assume your place as a true slave. You are in my slave kennel which will be your new home when you’re not in use. As for what I gave you well…” Bryan swears he could hear a sinister grin in Master’s voice. “... what I gave you is that permission you needed to let go. It’s already starting to work on you, making you more compliant, obedient, subservient. I hope you get the idea as I’m running out of synonyms for bitch slave. “

Bryan couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He was going to have to obey. He did want that but for a few hours, for sex, not for the rest of his life. Though, he thought it would be nice not to have to worry what to do all the time. Just to know what he was doing was right and that he wouldn’t have to think. Wait, no he didn’t mean that. He had to fight this whatever it was. It was taking him he could feel his lust growing. He would play along, he would escape, he would find help and he was sure a doctor could help him after.

“I can ear the cogs in your rubber gimp brian turning. You think you’ll escape and that when you do some on will help you, undo the drug I’ve given you. I will put your mind at ease because I do not want it to be distressed by having to think of a way out that would only be doomed to failure anyway. A good Master likes to alleviate his slaves of troublesome thoughts. I have taken in many slaves, I use them till I’m done with them then I sell them. You are not even the first rubber gimp I’ve had you are in fact rubber gimp 5. The drug I’ve given you is 100% reversible, but only for the next 5 minutes after that the brain damage will be permanent and you will be forever changed and the changes will continue until they are complete. “

Upon hearing this Bryan pled: “Please Master, I don’t want to be a slave. I just wanted to experiment with this. This is too much it can’t live like this forever. Please reverse this it has friends on the outside and family. It will do anything just reverse this. “

“Anything you say? Would you suck my cock?” Master asked.

“Yes, of course, Master, Let me out and I’ll do that for you” Bryan replied

“No, no, no. You’d just struggle after I opened the cage. I’d want that head first.” Master replied. “Put your face up against the bars and then bars and open wide.If I feel teeth, no more cure for you.”

Bryand crammed his face up against the bars and opened wide. It didn’t take long for Master to start fucking that throat. Usually, Bryan would have gagged by now. Master’s dick was easily the biggest he’d ever felt. He still couldn’t see it but it was stretching out hs throat. Instead of feeling nausea he began to feel waves of pleasure going down his throat to his core. Each one filling him more and more then suddenly after only 2 minutes he felt a release into his throat. That was fast he thought, and thank god plenty of time still for the cure. Then he realised the stream was too hard to be cum. He was getting a stream of piss. He almost gagged but didn’t dare. He swallowed it. Without being told it too filled him. Then it happened he felt so good from all that piss, from Master’s cock. He orgasmed. He couldn’t tell if he shot though but he felt the orgasmic flow radiate down to his still numb crotch. What was happening t him? That was the best orgasm he’d ever felt, had Master noticed? He felt Master’s flow stop and felt him pull out. He was suddenly sad. He wanted more or that delicious cock.

“Well isn’t that interesting. I hadn’t even programmed you to like piss and yet you came from just drinking it. Others required programming before that happened. Are you sure you want that cure? You seem to have really liked that cock.” Master gloated at his new gimp.

“More please Master” Bryan was lost in ecstasy. For the moment he didn’t want to go he wanted more of that cock. He didn’t care that he was trapped, enslaved or even encased. He wanted more from Master. To be honest he didn’t even care his name was Bryan. That name wasn’t nearly as hot as a rubber gimp. His mind was beginning to fog and he couldn’t think of anything other than more cock.

“Put your head back in position against the bars” Master commanded. The rubber gimp obeyed He then started to fuck his throat again. “This time you will suck me to completion and swallow all my cum.” Master pulled out of his throat for a second so he could hear rubber gimp say.

“Yes Master”

“Good, gimp. You will do well here I think. I think it’s a wise choice of yours passing up that cure for my superior cock. Don’t you?” The gimp just kept on sucking. “Just as well as there is no cure. You are permanently gimped but don’t worry. That’s exactly what you’re meant to be.” Master said smiling down at the gimp with pure evil of a man that breaks an owns men. Gimp had long stopped caring and just wanted that seed. He wanted Master to be happy. He kept working the cock all the way to the base his throat had never been so accommodating as tonight. One of the effects of the drugs was muscle relaxation.

After quite a lot of sucking under the direction of Master he worked head to base, licked up and down the shaft and lapped at the head. Master’s thrusts started to be more forceful. ‘Prepare for your reward gimp” and with that Master released a huge load down his throat. This caused rubber gimp to get those same waves of pleasure again. He too came on the floor again. Still unable to feel his crotch.

“Very good gimp. I think it’s time introductions were made.” With that, he removed a rubber blindfold that was around his eyes. It took a few moments for the slave to adjust to the light of the dungeon he was in. He first gazed up at his Master a tall man with short light brown hair. At least 6′3 and very muscular. He had on full leathers. He was wearing chaps to expose his massive cock. Even though Master had cum he was still mostly hard and it was easily 10″ even as it began to go flaccid. This man was so much hotter than the one he had chatted to online. Probably mid-thirties but every bit the Master he presented.

The rubber gimp began to look around his surroundings he was right was in a cage about 6 feet by 6 with bars on each side. What he’d heard earlier were his fellow slaves in their respective cages. One to right of him and one to the left.

“This one” Master pointed to the gimp’s left, “is fist pig”. fist pig was young and also built. He was almost completely naked but his cell had some large toys. Some in he shape of regular large plugs, some larger dildos, some in the shape of fists. He was working at his hole hard with a large plug. He must have been doing this the entire time. He wasn’t moaning though he just contorted his face as though wrapped in pleasure. He was naked but his cock was the only part of his body covered it had a cage on it. Wait was that why rubber gimp’s cock was numb. He looked down and saw that he too had something on his crotch it was a metal cage but his looked more like a cocoon that encased his cock and balls. There was a hole at the bottom where his loads had fallen out of.

“I see you’ve noticed your cage. Don’t worry you won’t need your cock for pleasure anymore. Fist pig what is your name?”

With that fist pig sat on the huge plug. “I am fist pig. I take all that Master wants to put in my ass. “

“Very good pig and this one over here I think you know” With that Master pointed to the right. Rubber gimp DID know him. It was Sir from online. He had was dressed in a leather harness and chaps but his cock was covered by a leather jock. “What’s your name slut?”

The person that gimp formerly knew as Sir replied “I am leather slut please fuck me. I need cock. Please, Master.”

“Maybe later slut” Master replied. “And now for my final slave.” The gimp looked around confused. He didn’t see anyone else. “You what are you called” Master looked directly at rubber gimp.

Gimp was dumbfounded for a second but soon muttered “I am rubber gimp.I live to service your cock Master”

Chapter 3 — coming soon