The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rubberhusk

I want you to imagine waking up and rolling over. You wipe away the sleep from your eyes to be greeted by a dark, black, figure standing over your bed. You blink again and everything comes into focus. It takes you a moment to realize what exactly you’re looking at. I’m standing at the side of your bed, looking down at you, but I’m not me. I seem to be dipped from head to toe in some sort of liquid rubber. You see it hug my muscle definition like a second skin. Your gaze travels from my my blank, black eyes, past my mouth, lips encased in ebony rubber, arms hanging limply, mindlessly at my sides, down my torso, and finally resting on my cock, standing at attention, pointing directly at you.

You finally gasp at the sight before you and jump up onto your haunches, backing up to the headboard. “…Master?” You meekly ask. I don’t offer a response. You ask again, “…Master? Is that you?”. This time your curiosity gets the better of you and you crawl forward, one arm outreached. The first thing you touch is my abdomen. You can feel the slick rubber under your fingertips, and it sends a shiver down your spine. My continued stoicism leads you to venture further. You stand on your knees on the bed, looking me right in my inhuman, blank eyes. Your hands trace the my jawline and you marvel at how the substance seems to have seeped into every pore, coating my eyes, and even in between my lips. Your thumb gently probes into my mouth, parting my lips. You gasp as you see the extent of the black substance invading me—coating the inside of my mouth and down my throat. You run your fingers on my head, where my hair should be and look again at my eyes with worry and despair, wondering if your Master is anywhere inside of there. “Who did this to you?” You wonder out loud, fearing who could be powerful enough to enslave your Master and show him the bliss of thralldom like you have enjoyed for so long.

As you sit back on your knees, your curiosity gets the better of you. You stare down the barrel of my hard, rubber encased cock. Normally, by this time of the morning, you would have already been throat or pussy deep on my cock, waking me up like a good little slutslave. The sight of it now, the girth and veins highlighted by the substance coating it, sent another shiver down your spine, but this time it ends in your pussy, which starts to drip. Almost as if in response, you notice my cock twitch a little, and a bit of black, viscous liquid ooze out of the tip. It’s my first unaided motion since you discovered me. You gasp as a torrent of memories come flooding back—the pleasures of being thrall—sucking, fucking, and being a good slutslave.

You inch forward on your hands and knees till my cock is at the tip of your nose. The smell wafts into you, of pre cum, but sweeter. You can’t help it—your tongue darts out as you look up, thinking you’ll see a reaction from me. I offer none, and you wrap your lips around the head of my encased cock, continuing to look up, hopeful that this will bring me out of my mindless state. The taste and feel in your mouth is familiar, but something deeper is different. You suck, closing your eyes, getting into it, as more and more liquid leaks into your mouth. You swirl it with your tongue before swallowing it. It tastes so sweet, so amazing. You feel it slide down your throat and you feel a warmth follow.

You look up again, hunger in your eyes. Your lips part with my cock with a wet slurp and you moan. “Fuck me”. With those words, I suddenly come to life, crawling onto the bed following you. At this point, you can barely think straight, the ooze that you ingested making your mind soft. As my hands wrap around your wrists, you feel a tingle wherever my rubber body comes in contact with you. You moan, a low and guttural moan, partially out of fear, but mostly out of lust.

I don’t have to force myself, as you spread your legs for me. I slide in easily and your eyes roll back as you lose yourself to the pleasure. Your senses are firing on overdrive. Every touch, every caress, every thrust, set off a cascade of pleasure that ripple across your body. Add to that my lips locking around your breasts and you start quivering. “Oh godddddd….” you moan, which is only by my silence and rhythmic fucking.

You arch your back just, and I pull out of you. You whimper in response, but your longing to be filled doesn’t last long as I stand up and pull you from the bed. I trade places and sit down on the bed and you follow, knowing exactly where to be. You bend a bit at the knees and waist and reach between your legs to spread yourself. My hands find your hips and guide you down and your fingers brush against my shaft as it splits you apart. You moan again and your eyes roll up as you reach behind to steady yourself on me. You start bouncing up and down and I match the rhythm with my own hips, pressing off the bed and driving deeper and deeper into you. “Looks like you found my new toy.”

You languidly look to the left, at the source of the voice and see a woman, encased in the same kind of rubber as me. The material only coats her torso, however, like a leotard, and her arms and legs with mid bicep length gloves and mid hip length boots. She is blonde, with shoulder length hair, and she’s gorgeous. Her breasts are round and perfectly perky and her abs barely show through the skintight material. Her pussy was magnificent, its outline traced by the rubber skin with nothing hidden. “Mistress.” you hear my raspy voice from behind you.

You almost stop fucking when you hear me speak for the first time…almost. You can’t really stop, as the lust and desire have taken you over. Your soft mind tries to process what is happening, but the women fills in for you. “I took him, your Master, for my collection. I needed a new rubberhusk and he was a prime option. He resisted at first, but once he understood the pleasure of being a rubberhusk, he willingly accepted. Your Master is no more. Just as you will be.” You try to get up, but my strong grip keeps you in place, bouncing you on my shaft. You didn’t really try that hard anyways, as by now, your mind can’t really thinking of anything else but being filled by me.

“Nooo….“ you barely whisper.

“He’s such a good rubberhusk. So mindless, so obedient,” the woman says as she walks in front of you, watching as you fuck her toy. “There is nothing more in there but desire, lust, and pleasure—and most importantly—obedience. It really is bliss to be my rubberhusk. You’ll soon understand. Rubberhusk Chris, please cum.”

You feel a warm sensation flood your pussy as my muscles tighten underneath you and I pull you down, deep onto my shaft. I cum and you can do nothing but cum with me, thrashing in ecstasy. Your eyes roll up, you can’t focus on anything as your muscles clench. Your back arch and your knees buckle as you rest on my thighs, steadied by my strong rubber hands on your waist, holding you down on me. After what seems like an eternity, my cock twitches one last time with a small splurge inside of you. You collapse to your knees, with a wet plop as you slide off my cock, landing in front of me facing your new Mistress. You sway in the wind, barely able to stand tall on your knees. “Mmm…beautiful. You should feel it now, it must be so hard to think.” She bends over and caresses your hair, her hand finally resting behind your neck, holding your face up to gaze down into your eyes. “Yes, you’ll soon be perfect.” Her gaze turns downward and your’s follows and you reach your hand down to your soaking pussy to investigate.

Your hand comes up covered in a black goo. It drips down your fingers and leaves a trail of rubber, coating your fingers and making them tingle with pleasure. You shake them with feigned effort, but the ooze doesn’t go anywhere, just continues to drip upwards, defying gravity. You look down and notice your pussy is now covered in the substance. It flows into you and encases your mound. Suddenly, it feels like a million tongues are licking you. Your head rolls back and your mouth opens in a long, silent gasp. “Yes…doesn’t that feel good? Being a rubberhusk will always feel this good.” You moan now, staring into her eyes as your new Mistress starts to play with herself. Her fingers slip into her snatch and you see how the rubber coats it. You imagine that’s exactly what your slavepussy looks like now. You whimper and your jaw clenches as you feel the ooze invade your ass, sliding into you, filling you, and starting to pulse with pleasure.

The black goo continues its path upward. Its covered your hips and has started to move past your knees. You feel it crawl up your spine. As it reaches your breasts, it feels amazing, like it’s having your tits kneaded teased in just the way you like. You almost cum again as it reaches your nipples, coating, encasing them, in rubber joy. “Rubberhusk Chris, please kneel over here.” You see me move out of the corner of your eye, kneeling at attention right in front of facing Mistress. She walks forward, straddling my face and maneuvering her rubber pussy right in my mouth. She moans as I wrap my hands around her ass, pulling her close as my tongue starts. “It’s so hot to see a new rubberhusk being born.”

You feel the ooze at your neck, creeping up past your jaw. You keep gasping for breath as your hands, now with a mind of their own, starts to finger fuck your rubber encased pussy and play with your rubber coated breast. Now it’s in your mouth, you feel it flowing down your throat, coating it in rubber. You gag a bit, slightly gargling as the goo fills you, but it doesn’t take away from the pleasure that’s continuing to overwhelm you.

“Yess…. your eyes…” Mistress moans. And that’s it, you feel ooze over the rest of your face, covering your eyes, enshrouding you in darkness. You moan, one last time, as you cum. Mistress cums too, but you don’t notice, you’re too lost in your rubber prison of pleasure. Your back arches, your arms fall to your side as you quiver and twitch as the last of what makes you you, is coated in rubber servitude forever.

Your arms come to a rest at your side and your breathing returns to normal. Inside, however, you’re assaulted with a torrent of pleasure. The rubber skin feels amazing on you, it fills you with pleasure and new purpose. You can feel it undulating in your ass and slavepussy, sliding against your nipples, wiggling inside your ear, interfacing with your brain, helping you think correct, obedient rubberhusk thoughts.

“Stand, my new rubberhusk.“ And you do, wordlessly. As you obey, your body rocks in mini orgasm, a reward for being obedient. Mistress has pulled my head back from her pussy and she walks around you, examining her work. “How does it feel to be a rubberhusk?”

“Perfect.“ you say, cumming again in rubber obedience.